12/21 BP vs EB vs DH vs Xmas

in WvW

Posted by: LightningStrikesThrice.8547

LightningStrikesThrice.8547

All this evidence of BP exploiting, Well at least they learned something from Dragonbrand.

in WvW

Posted by: snacks.4852

snacks.4852

Well that was an awesome fight in the EB Borderlands just now. Thanks for the fun fight. I enjoyed the golem push where you tried to mele the walls down. Superior ballista are just to much fun when there’s a good choke point. I’m pretty sure I got like 200 kills in that fight.

Snacks
Ascension [WAR]
Borlis Pass

in WvW

Posted by: Dinas Dragonbane.2978

Dinas Dragonbane.2978

Just so the post isn’t too vague, he’s mentioning the battle over the briar tower in EB borderlands :P

Still can’t believe the amount of siege used to take us, we held out for some two hours, but couldn’t stand forever!

Dinas Dragonbane, the Danger Ranger
Tri-Lead of Ascension [WAR] of Borlis Pass

in WvW

Posted by: fellyn.5083

fellyn.5083

The latest score captured few minutes ago.

good to see its close…..

I hate lopsided matches

I don’t know about you but I don’t think one server being ahead by almost 70k+ points 3 days after the match starts is close.

in WvW

Posted by: Gorefiend.9675

Gorefiend.9675

I don’t know about you but I don’t think one server being ahead by almost 70k+ points 3 days after the match starts is close.

Sarcasm is a tricky thing.

D/D, Staff Elementalist

in WvW

Posted by: Axelrod.6905

Axelrod.6905

It seems there is some doubt about GOAT’s claims about the doppelganger guild that has the same tag and a very similar name as ours. Notice how the person in question is selected, this is a pro-tip for all “evidence-style” screenshots. Try it out!

Agony of Shadow? Really? So you mean to tell me that in this Holiday season with so much to do — with friends, with family and for fun — that someone has nothing better to do with their time than to form a spoof guild and attempt to give “Shadow of Agony [GOAT]” a bad name? No friends to chill with? No family to exchange gifts with? No parties to attend? My heart goes out to them, for their life must truly be lonely and bereft of joy. May the world smile upon thee in the coming year, and may your time be spent bettering life for yourself and for others. Merry Holidays!

Axelrod Ironwood — Seige Master, Shadow of Agony [GOAT] | Borlis Pass

in WvW

Posted by: Jinks.2057

Jinks.2057

Sarcasm is a tricky thing.

Atleast someone is on point..

in WvW

Posted by: taow.6892

taow.6892

Just so the post isn’t too vague, he’s mentioning the battle over the briar tower in EB borderlands :P

Still can’t believe the amount of siege used to take us, we held out for some two hours, but couldn’t stand forever!

That was an epic siege! Awesome the way Ehmry kept coming at us with a variety of attacks. Treb’s, Golem’s, setting up siege on all sides. This is what makes WvW a whole lotta fun.

Taow/Clairvoyant/Möönchild (Thief/Mes/Ele)
Officer of Ascension [WAR]
Borlis Pass

in WvW

Posted by: Kalkz.5297

Kalkz.5297

yes, we in BP use exploits all the time, i created a guild called EXS. [Exploits] and i train people everyday on how to use exploits & today we reached 1000 members … and also we spend hours and hours every single day trying to find a fresh new exploits , youmad

Borlis Pass Commander Kalkz [BS]
Original Former of Borlis Savers
Leader Of : http://youtube.com/kaotichq

(edited by Kalkz.5297)

in WvW

Posted by: Loki.4139

Loki.4139

Having a good time with some fellow Ehmry Bay players,
It was pretty fun running around with them killing BP.
And doing some 1v1s against eachother.

Some guy on our server reported us for having to much fun with the game.

Thanks for everyone who was there, Had a good time!
WvW was actually fun for DH for once .

Attachments:

Lôkíi
Commander
[NNK]

in WvW

Posted by: Katzyn.9703

Katzyn.9703

It’s been fun so far, guys! You need to leave Durios alone though, for cereal >_>

Lol, keep up the good fight, DH and BP!

Katzy (80 Sylvari Ranger), Katarzynea (80 Norn Elementalist),
Katalii (40ish Asuran Mesmer), Katalyn Galadheon (15ish Human Warrior)

in WvW

Posted by: tas.6310

tas.6310

Nice to see both EB and DH in BP BL as usual. Glad to have fought you guys… tonight was a blast.

Guild Master of Waiting for Death [WFD]
Deltona/Varlen – Commander for Borlis Pass

in WvW

Posted by: Dan.8709

Dan.8709

Some hours ago in Eternal Battlegrounds was insane, Ehmry Bay almost took the whole map, we had to flee, get all our borderland back and then regain everything we had on EB, it was back and forth conquering.
During the day it was pretty fun and hectic aswell, thanks for everyone who played and helped! Even though we have fewer numbers we can make it though!

Special shoutout (from me) to Vaeltus who leaded in a great deal of time.

The other servers: keep up the good fight and stop killing me when I’m running from a place to the other, let me have a stroll in peace, please!

Obs: I felt pretty proud trebbing so well lol

Daniel Cousland – Darkhaven

(edited by Dan.8709)

in WvW

Posted by: Forzani.2584

Forzani.2584

Pretty sure most people know about the exploit. 2 BP in the lords room, no gates or walls even touched. We have had the keep for over 3 hours so I know there was no mesmers in here. I have been in this tower for almost 3 hours since we took it. Just happened to be on the outer wall refreshing siege when they did it. As I said no guild tag and must have been a thief and or mes, because they vanished.

Sounds like a lot of fun.

When someone uses the word ‘Meta’, a kitten dies. Don’t do it.

in WvW

Gorefiend.9675

Sounds like a lot of fun.

Most I have seen is Maguuma putting one person in each control point (including supply camps) at all times a day. Honestly speaking, just coming off a match up against Maguuma, this setup allows us to be extremely lazy with our gameplay.

D/D, Staff Elementalist

(edited by Gorefiend.9675)

in WvW

Posted by: TheFreshBrew.1958

TheFreshBrew.1958

I’m not sure what message Ehmry Bay invaders going to sleep outside of DH spawn is supposed to convey?

I realize camping three spawn exits and trebbing spawn can get a little boring, but, really, is going to sleep supposed to be some type of morale breaker? Because, ANet with this stupidkitten matchup did that Last Friday.

You’re up by 100k, you have Eternal, we have outmanned buffs, its Christmas Morning … and you wanna be akittens about it? Really?

And No ANET there is nothing fun about this. Just drop DH down about 3 tiers, so we can enjoy some ‘balanced’ wvw again.

in WvW

Posted by: Plutonium.1308

Plutonium.1308

It would seem to me that they wanted to provoke a post on the forums about it. You gave them a wonderful christmas gift.

Don’t take pvp personally, you’ll enjoy it more. Live, die, get taunted.. whatever just enjoy the fighting!

Observe Adapt Overcome
[FTF]Danke Bitte

in WvW

Learned something new from EB today.

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: JStyle.1423

JStyle.1423

Yup! Nice to know some people won’t kill you while you’re running around naked trying to farm mats in WvW :P

Edit I was the naked BP player running around farming mats in DH borderlands.

Attachments:

Jimmy Rstles – lvl 80 Ranger | Leader of Valhalla Hungers [VH] | Crystal Desert

(edited by JStyle.1423)

in WvW

Posted by: ShadowSoljer.6524

ShadowSoljer.6524

Good to know, I’ll be sure to report both of them for exploiting, even though many others are around including you.

in WvW

Gorefiend.9675

Good to know, I’ll be sure to report both of them for exploiting, even though many others are around including you.

Wait…wut? How is that an exploit?

D/D, Staff Elementalist

in WvW

Posted by: Noice.8730

Noice.8730

yeah, how’s that an exploit? You can stand there. Btw I’m those two’s guild leader.

Is it because you haven’t thought of it, it’s an exploit? o.o ..

remember, if there’s a wall, there’s always a way to catapult/treb it

Attachments:

Noice – Lvl 80 Elementalist
Noice To Meet Ya – Lvl 80 Guardian

(edited by Noice.8730)

in WvW

Posted by: Teldec V.6203

Teldec V.6203

yeah, how’s that an exploit? You can stand there. Btw I’m those two’s guild leader.

remember, if there’s a wall, there’s always a way to catapult it

So that’s what you were doing down there Noice. I thought you’d had a bit too much too drink this Christmas Day and was trying to ninja your own Bay keep

Teldec – SoS

in WvW

Noice.8730

remember, if there’s a wall, there’s always a way to catapult it

So that’s what you were doing down there Noice. I thought you’d had a bit too much too drink this Christmas Day and was trying to ninja your own Bay keep

LOL!

Attachments:

(edited by Noice.8730)

in WvW

Posted by: Panda Hunter.7419

Panda Hunter.7419

remember, if there’s a wall, there’s always a way to catapult/treb it

umm….Noice..
I agree with u that is not exploit. However, siege from here is a bit controversial and i dont really suggest we should using that.

The reason that I would say this is not exploit:
1) We still have to break the wall/gate. We are not jump over the gate/wall and portal ppl inside. We still have to use the ‘right’ method, break outter wall/gate.

2) This point is counterable. The siege is not put at invulnerable location. You can hit the siege with cata on wall easily. Moreover, that location is hard to defend with many ppl. Once you find out that cata, you can easily destory it.

However, I would not really suggest for using that location. It is because logically, that should not be a standable location. If we argue that the system allow us to stand there, it would same as the excuse for those ‘jumping exploiter’ that they could jump inside objectives since the system allowed.

Aquarius Mare – Mesmer
[FTF] Commander – Ehmry Bay

in WvW

Noice.8730

that is why it’s called “ninja” it only works if you got it down all the way without them noticing. If even at least one person sees it, you should bail out right away coz it’s almost 100% gonna fail. Now,what if we have a whole army pressing them at a different gate? and another gate while doing this.. it lessens the probability of them noticing it. Now if some person who doesn’t know that they can put a cata here is defending bay like that person above(shadow soljer), then it’s most likely gonna fall

(edited by Noice.8730)

in WvW

Posted by: Panda Hunter.7419

Panda Hunter.7419

that is why it’s called “ninja” it only works if you got it down all the way without them noticing. If even at least one person sees it, you should bail out right away coz it’s almost 100% gonna fail. Now,what if we have a whole army pressing them at a different gate? and another gate while doing this.. it lessens the probability of them noticing it. Now if some person who doesn’t know that they can put a cata here is defending bay like that person above, then it’s most likely gonna fall

Noice, why everytime I refresh this page…ur reply become longer and longer….lol

BTW, as an enemy, I really suggest that DH should put enough siege in your keep and all objectives. I did many time golems rush in your garrison this week (umm…I would say that…all garrison watergate golem rushes this week were made by me).
Many times that you have players actually see golems coming (I was actually using 3-4 golems only).
And I found that you guys actually had no defend in watergate. Once golems come, the defenders could only see how golems destory your gate. However, if you guys can put some arrow cart on wall, you can prevent that easily. (umm…actually…you guys still stopped me many times in lord room..since we dont have enough ppl in your lord room..lol)

Aquarius Mare – Mesmer
[FTF] Commander – Ehmry Bay

in WvW

Posted by: Plok.6145

Plok.6145

Absolute joke. Was half that zerg thieves EB?>
Anet, im telling you, fix the culling or people gonna leave in droves with ezmoders starting the thief zergs so they can display their… AHEM skills.

Sincerely,

Commander Plok The Original Leader of Shadow of Agony [GOAT]

in WvW

Emery bay is probably thinking right now " I’m afraid all we did was awaken a sleeping giant…"

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: tas.6310

tas.6310

Nah, not yet. I was in BP BL at that time. Ya’ll made a very impressive move on Hills. Had a good 20-25 man zerg. I was commanding and sweating bullets because we didn’t have enough to keep up with you… how’d you like our flank?

Guild Master of Waiting for Death [WFD]
Deltona/Varlen – Commander for Borlis Pass

in WvW

Posted by: Phatal One.8069

Phatal One.8069

Does your sleeping giant only wake up for a couple hours a day? Anyway, it is nice to see you guys fighting hard and keeping us on our toes.

Attachments:

Phatal One – Mesmer
Unseen Spectacle – Necromancer
[FATE] – Ehmry Bay

in WvW

Posted by: Littlefeather.8623

Littlefeather.8623

that is why it’s called “ninja” it only works if you got it down all the way without them noticing. If even at least one person sees it, you should bail out right away coz it’s almost 100% gonna fail. Now,what if we have a whole army pressing them at a different gate? and another gate while doing this.. it lessens the probability of them noticing it. Now if some person who doesn’t know that they can put a cata here is defending bay like that person above, then it’s most likely gonna fall

Noice, why everytime I refresh this page…ur reply become longer and longer….lol

BTW, as an enemy, I really suggest that DH should put enough siege in your keep and all objectives. I did many time golems rush in your garrison this week (umm…I would say that…all garrison watergate golem rushes this week were made by me).
Many times that you have players actually see golems coming (I was actually using 3-4 golems only).
And I found that you guys actually had no defend in watergate. Once golems come, the defenders could only see how golems destory your gate. However, if you guys can put some arrow cart on wall, you can prevent that easily. (umm…actually…you guys still stopped me many times in lord room..since we dont have enough ppl in your lord room..lol)

I agree, but since RE is the only collective large WvW guild on the server atm, we can not be in more than one map at a time, when we flip something, we can not afford the manpower to man it and still move on. Everyday myself and other commanders have been working to get our PUG’s learned up but still a very daunting work in progress. If RE were to focus on defending something without moving on we could hold a tower or keep against 40 man zergs for hours on end with less than 10 people. But this is all a numbers game for DH, and we fall short on the stick right now. If myself and 2-6 other people can hold Ogrewatch tower against FA and CD zergs for 8 hours straight on friday reset, I seriously doubt we would have any issues with most other servers. But at this time in our server, RE can not spend the man power to try to defend anything. We actually had 8-10 hour shifts once in our guild for defense, but with lack of organized support of other guilds we can not do it anymore.

Crazy Leg

(edited by Littlefeather.8623)

in WvW

Posted by: DKz Lux.4125

DKz Lux.4125

I’m back from my holidays and trying to help out, but I find it pathetic when I come into DH map to take what’s green and help DH get their land back that they stop going against Ehmry and come against us. Not that it was a problem, we just wiped you, but really, have some sense for strategy.

Daiosho – The Order of Digital Knightz [DKz]
Borlis Pass

in WvW

Posted by: ShadowSoljer.6524

ShadowSoljer.6524

I’m back from my holidays and trying to help out, but I find it pathetic when I come into DH map to take what’s green and help DH get their land back that they stop going against Ehmry and come against us. Not that it was a problem, we just wiped you, but really, have some sense for strategy.

We went in EB and saw that BP had lost all their stuff to green, so being the nice DH people we are, we went to take it back for you, but you had the audacity to attack us… we just wiped you and spawn camped you, but have some sense for strategy please.

in WvW

Posted by: Boris Losdindawoods.3098

Boris Losdindawoods.3098

Winning is fun, badges are useful, but snowman armies and golems perched like gargoyles in the JP are the real reason WvW in BP is worth playing. Now if my kids would just go back to school so I can have time to play!

Boris

https://dviw3bl0enbyw.cloudfront.net/uploads/forum_attachment/file/28493/gw101.jpg

Big water, blast, blast, blast.

in WvW

Posted by: ChapDev.7650

ChapDev.7650

Let’s not get like that guys ^^ We could all tell stories to put each other’s armies to shame and say get strategy but what is the point it just creates bad blood between servers.

I agree, but since RE is the only collective large WvW guild on the server atm, we can not be in more than one map at a time, when we flip something, we can not afford the manpower to man it and still move on. Everyday myself and other commanders have been working to get our PUG’s learned up but still a very daunting work in progress. If RE were to focus on defending something without moving on we could hold a tower or keep against 40 man zergs for hours on end with less than 10 people. But this is all a numbers game for DH, and we fall short on the stick right now. If myself and 2-6 other people can hold Ogrewatch tower against FA and CD zergs for 8 hours straight on friday reset, I seriously doubt we would have any issues with most other servers. But at this time in our server, RE can not spend the man power to try to defend anything. We actually had 8-10 hour shifts once in our guild for defense, but with lack of organized support of other guilds we can not do it anymore.

If it is any morale boost to your guild and Server RE has put up the most difficult and entertaining fights I have had this week and over all have killed me more than any other guild from either Darkhaven or Borlis and are easily the first Guild tag not from Ehmry that I recognized this round. I would urge your server to congratulate your guild on their efforts regardless of the result on Friday.

I’d offer your members some form of Christmas present as a sign of good will but last time I tried offering anyone a present it didn’t end well so I hope a thank you for the entertaining week will be enough.

I’ll probably be in Overlook tonight stealth exporing about if you want to come play hide and seek again, Your guild plays very well, Good luck.

Bad Looking Necro Tryhard [BLNT] ~ Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Besetment.9187

Besetment.9187

Rethesis is classy and one of the big reasons we are rooting for Darkhaven in every match. Go go DH!

in WvW

Posted by: FilthyRat.4652

FilthyRat.4652

A lot of people are already traveling for the holidays and since Borlis doesn’t have a huge population, when we do well it means it’s because we play long hours.

I agree with the long hours, but all of our past matches we’ve outnumbered our enemies the majority of the time, which has made most of these landslide victories rather hollow. AR bashed us about population but they had every right to do so, as we did gain a rather large active WvW base just in the time my guild moved here(just following Halloween).

I know they’re watching us right now eating some popcorn :P

Don’t Forget about us in SF

Barodd-80 W/Kremklin-80 Me/Dokast-80 Nec
Nine Divines (ND)
Sorrow’s Furnace

in WvW

Posted by: Canar.2064

Canar.2064

Glad to see the congeniality here about this fight. I sadly had to leave Two days after the reset for the holidays, but I’m glad to see everyone is having a blast. Wish I could join you guys haha. Good to see DH and BP are pushing back and it’s not a dead bet, hope my fellow Ehmrians enjoy the rest of it. Also, @ that position that Noice used, it’s actually kitten witty, and Maguuma almost took the bay from us using that last week.

Rhægar Targæryen
Lord Captain of the Felicisima Armada [FeAr]

in WvW

Posted by: Besetment.9187

Besetment.9187

We weren’t trying to take the Bay. We were trying to let Yak’s Bend in.

in WvW

Posted by: DKz Lux.4125

DKz Lux.4125

That’s fine. I thought I could ally with DH since Ehmry is winning by such a large margin. But how could that ever happen when even DH cannot ally with DH? You’re just an unorganized blob of pugs there. Poor RE guys, they must be going through hell right now.

@ ShadowSoljer – if you’re going to be a smart kitten at least get a signature going so we can know what server and guild you’re from to come kill you.

Daiosho – The Order of Digital Knightz [DKz]
Borlis Pass

in WvW

Posted by: Loki.4139

Loki.4139

Yup! Nice to know some people won’t kill you while you’re running around naked trying to farm mats in WvW :P

Edit I was the naked BP player running around farming mats in DH borderlands.

We gotta do that again some time

Lôkíi
Commander
[NNK]

in WvW

Posted by: Archer.1658

Archer.1658

Rethesis is classy and one of the big reasons we are rooting for Darkhaven in every match. Go go DH!

Think so? Because I just happened to find a spy from them on Ehmry Bay.

Ms Refurinn[RE] I believe. Now It’s possible he/she is finishing map completion, but at least have the respect to take off the guild tag in doing so.

Çookies – Mesmer – [GF]/Ebay
Everyone is bad but me.
Anet ruined Gw2.

in WvW

Posted by: Mich.3981

Mich.3981

Well, I’d like to thank the 12 DH trying to get through the second trap room in the EB jumping puzzle. I had one of the best times in there yet. I was that ranger up on the traps holding your whole group and your commander off for like 30 mins… So thank you lol. I had an amazing time xD

Michiepoo/Ranger Mich
[Rekz]

in WvW

Posted by: fellyn.5083

fellyn.5083

Ms Refurinn[RE] I believe. Now It’s possible he/she is finishing map completion, but at least have the respect to take off the guild tag in doing so.

No one from rethesis would endorse a spy if it were known. That being said, we haven’t gotten through the loss of DH’s wvwvw population unscathed. We have lost a lot of players to other servers as well.

Short of conspiracy theories there are a lot of reasons why some one with an RE tag might be on your server. Then again, conspiracy theories are fun???

(edited by fellyn.5083)

in WvW

Posted by: Actium.8765

Actium.8765

So..gues my guild doesn’t matter eh?

Character: Acium 80 Guard
Server: Northern Shiverpeaks, Commander
Guild: Legends and Myth [Myth]

in WvW

Posted by: Luzano.6983

Luzano.6983

Haha! I can just imagine the faces of everyone who walked into the jumping puzzle and saw that. Nice screenshot.

A couple nights ago we (Ebay) took hills in BP with someone from [RE]. We actually had a decent conversation and we weren’t accusing anyone of anything. It does look weird if you are a diehard WvW’er or from BP, but they seemed pretty cool running with us.

[GF] / [Guam] Alaiii – Jackie Lautchang – Luzano

in WvW

Posted by: Archer.1658

Archer.1658

No one from rethesis would endorse a spy if it were known. That being said, we haven’t gotten through the loss of DH’s wvwvw population unscathed. We have lost a lot of players to other servers as well.

Short of conspiracy theories there are a lot of reasons why some one with an RE tag might be on your server. Then again, conspiracy theories are fun???

Funny. I found another one of your members today in Eternal, Low level thief too. Argent Bandit i think it was.

Options:
1. You’re sending people over to spy
2. You’re recruiting in overflows
3. They came over to do JPs/World Completion

I wouldn’t be surprised if it was all three.

Çookies – Mesmer – [GF]/Ebay
Everyone is bad but me.
Anet ruined Gw2.

in WvW

Posted by: Littlefeather.8623

Littlefeather.8623

Funny. I found another one of your members today in Eternal, Low level thief too. Argent Bandit i think it was.

Options:

RE does not spy, we do not condone any exploits or anything of that nature. We are a proud WvW guild. It’s just…atm, Vistas and POI’s are not in our favor…’

So yes, I do believe we have one or two RE people on Emhry atm but I can assure you that it is for world completion.

Crazy Leg

in WvW

Posted by: Quednau.7390

Quednau.7390

Options:

Can you post a screenshot?

Darkhaven
[Qrew] Leader
Warrior