Score + map update

Attachments:

Lord Arcadio
League Of Ascending Immortals [OATH]

12/21 - CD | FA | IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Dolores.5471

Dolores.5471

People should learn to use golems, so many enemy golems burnt! In this economy!

12/21 - CD | FA | IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Skribbl.7684

Skribbl.7684

Feels good to have the worlds all very close in score. A very nice change!~

Ralek Manatech – Engineer
Kaithlynia – Mesmer
Fort Aspenwood

12/21 - CD | FA | IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Sunspots.9861

Sunspots.9861

Great Job CD.

Auburn Skies – Retired- Ranger of [PiNK]
When wvw was still fun feat. [PiNK]

12/21 - CD | FA | IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Zoel.9154

Zoel.9154

Great Job CD.

[Team Dolyak] – We will never forget!

I high five myself every time I see a signature like this. It’s great that you guys are so concerned with us while in an entirely different tier.

Zoel – GM of [coVn]

12/21 - CD | FA | IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: ykyk.2740

ykyk.2740

Great Job CD.

[Team Dolyak] – We will never forget!

I high five myself every time I see a signature like this. It’s great that you guys are so concerned with us while in an entirely different tier.

It might be hard to believe, but most of us on TC enjoyed the times we had with the other servers. T2 is all serious business and the other 2 servers kind of hate each other, tbh I kind of miss messing around in T3 even though we probably made things a little tiresome by winning every week.

Besides, so far it seems the tiers are getting shaken up again and the gap between tiers is no longer as large as it used to be. We could well be seeing each other again!

12/21 - CD | FA | IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Expunge.4926

Expunge.4926

i’ve enjoyed rejecting [drgn] from capping our towers and garrison in FA BL this week almost as much as i enjoyed rejecting their recruitment spam last week

glad we have IoJ to hang with now

12/21 - CD | FA | IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: WhisperedInsanity.3985

WhisperedInsanity.3985

Took us a bit but we got into the swing of things. Holding FA and CD at bay in SM while maintaining a slight offense was difficult but we’re managing. Had fun out there.

Attachments:

Murda Inc [QQ]
Isle of Janthir
~If you want your story to be told, write it~

12/21 - CD | FA | IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: MuffinMan.3285

MuffinMan.3285

i’ve enjoyed rejecting [drgn] from capping our towers and garrison in FA BL this week almost as much as i enjoyed rejecting their recruitment spam last week

glad we have IoJ to hang with now

thats cute we enjoyed ninjaing bay while out manned

WvW isnt fun anymore :(

12/21 - CD | FA | IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Expunge.4926

Expunge.4926

sorry i missed that i was only there for the slow push from longview and cliffside to your spawn

see you again tomorrow though.. same place same time is fine with me

12/21 - CD | FA | IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Reiven.2543

Reiven.2543

Good fights so far and score is fairly even atm. Wonder how the christmas holidays are gonna affect the outcome.

To Test Guild Please Ignore. Are you guys gonna be ok without PL?

Fort Aspenwood GW1 Bittervet….
Reiven Kloak-Warrior / Pizza Pirate-Engineer
Charr Grilled Fish-Ranger

12/21 - CD | FA | IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: MuffinMan.3285

MuffinMan.3285

Its all good, FA puts up a good fight. im enjoying this week

WvW isnt fun anymore :(

12/21 - CD | FA | IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Ohoni.6057

Ohoni.6057

Man the FA borderlands are just sad tonight. Every time I check in on them they’re all kinds of green and red. Where is the blue, people?!

“If you spent as much time working on [some task] as
you spend complaining about it on the forums, you’d be
done by now.”

12/21 - CD | FA | IoJ

in WvW

Zoel.9154

We were going to come out and help in our FABL but things got weird in CDBL. We ended up defending Bay as an attacker from a defender who was attacking.

Yeah.

Zoel – GM of [coVn]

12/21 - CD | FA | IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: ninjambo.3784

ninjambo.3784

We were going to come out and help in our FABL but things got weird in CDBL. We ended up defending Bay as an attacker from a defender who was attacking.

Yeah.

I couldn’t get Tots up, I think that’s why we lost Bay :C

Stawker / Lord Stawk
Founder and former Guild Leader of [RET] Reticle
Current Guild Leader of [BLNT] Better Luck Next Time

12/21 - CD | FA | IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Besetment.9187

Besetment.9187

Go go FA. Mags is rooting for ya!

12/21 - CD | FA | IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Unfortunately.5940

Unfortunately.5940

This matchup is awesome. So many good fights, so much fun

Differently/Sixtysix Sixes – Fort Aspenwood

12/21 - CD | FA | IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Mif.3471

Mif.3471

Very fun fight this week

Tarnished Coast | Best cookies in all of Tyria

12/21 - CD | FA | IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Mohmohchan.4120

Mohmohchan.4120

hahaha! 7 golems inside the keep? for real? my god.. “GODS” guild. wiped.

Attachments:

12/21 - CD | FA | IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Riddickk.7091

Riddickk.7091

Just wanted to give some props to those who were defending FABL today. Good fights and good job on watching your keeps/towers. (PRO guild)Definitely spoiled a few ninja attempts from us. Even though we were outmanned the majority of the time we still kept trying to be a thorn in your side. I hope we earned your respect especially after a group of 10 of us were able to fend off 30-40 FA trying to recapture Greenvale via waypoint spawn rushing for the better part of an hour approx 4:30-5:40 est. Gave us a chance to showcase our strategy and tactics against a numerically superior force.

Roddrickk-80 Asuran Warrior
Guild: Helioz

12/21 - CD | FA | IoJ

in WvW

Unfortunately.5940

Just wanted to give some props to those who were defending FABL today. Good fights and good job on watching your keeps/towers. (PRO guild)Definitely spoiled a few ninja attempts from us. Even though we were outmanned the majority of the time we still kept trying to be a thorn in your side. I hope we earned your respect especially after a group of 10 of us were able to fend off 30-40 FA trying to recapture Greenvale via waypoint spawn rushing for the better part of an hour approx 4:30-5:40 est. Gave us a chance to showcase our strategy and tactics against a numerically superior force.

Yeah you guys are pretty nasty

To the [KH] sub 80 warrior I fought on my own sub 80 warrior outside Durios just now, that was pretty funny: both downed, both vengeanced and then both died at the same time

(edited by Unfortunately.5940)

12/21 - CD | FA | IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Maniac.5163

Maniac.5163

Thanks. We were actually defending for like 6 hours before you guys came too lol. IoJ threw golems at Briar tower with the breakout commander on three seperate occasions. IoJ eventually got that tower, didn’t find my mes so I ported our forces back inside, recapped it and they left the map shortly after. Shout out to [uA] and [AVTR] as well, good fights.

Some exciting fights in FA BL, both servers are like hungry wolves in our borderlands. I was the mesmer who kept finding you guys. I waved when you got caught with superiors at Bay water wall. You had us worried at Longview with gate at 10%, you sure aren’t shy of using superiors! CD is still bashing their faces on our other tower as we speak.. about 20-25 breakout attempts so far. We def had more numbers than you at the end when IoJ mostly map hopped.. really didn’t have 30-40 people on the map though, I wish we did! You should go play with CD BL next time, we enjoyed our stay in their garrison..

(edited by Maniac.5163)

12/21 - CD | FA | IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Diehard.1432

Diehard.1432

What is PRO doing in our world?

Attachments:

Garuda X, lvl 80 human Siamoth Ranger JQ SEA
[VaL]

12/21 - CD | FA | IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: kylia.4813

kylia.4813

Thanks. We were actually defending for like 6 hours before you guys came too lol. IoJ threw golems at Briar tower with the breakout commander on three seperate occasions. IoJ eventually got that tower, didn’t find my mes so I ported our forces back inside, recapped it and they left the map shortly after. Shout out to [uA] and [AVTR] as well, good fights.

Some exciting fights in FA BL, both servers are like hungry wolves in our borderlands. I was the mesmer who kept finding you guys. I waved when you got caught with superiors at Bay water wall. You had us worried at Longview with gate at 10%, you sure aren’t shy of using superiors! CD is still bashing their faces on our other tower as we speak.. about 20-25 breakout attempts so far. We def had more numbers than you at the end when IoJ mostly map hopped.. really didn’t have 30-40 people on the map though, I wish we did! You should go play with CD BL next time, we enjoyed our stay in their garrison..

Great fights [PRO] from [AVTR]. This week has already given all three sides some amazingly rewarding fights. There is aa feel to the fights that lacks cokiness, (spelled incorrectly for the filter) which makes for great battles.

See you on the battlefield!!

12/21 - CD | FA | IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: kylia.4813

kylia.4813

Screenshot with the guild name please, not just the TAG. GW2 allows multiple guilds to have the same TAG.

:)

12/21 - CD | FA | IoJ

in WvW

Unfortunately.5940

Screenshot with the guild name please, not just the TAG. GW2 allows multiple guilds to have the same TAG.

:)

Heh, that is our guild, not sure what the deal is. Something about him being a follower of our commander Lady Sayrah’s stream or wanting to hunt him I think. Rest assured, he isn’t spying; wouldn’t be very smart to display our tag on your server with a guild name like The Protectorate of Aspenwood

12/21 - CD | FA | IoJ

in WvW

Riddickk.7091

I couldn’t tell the numbers for sure, cause I know a lot of you guys were waypointing back to bay for respawns, but we definitely we outnumbered there. I believe you caught us at garrison as well. Our mesmer managed to pull a few of you to your deaths, and it was either you or another mesmer used the same tactic on us(both were in PRO). We thought it was hilarious.
We thought we had that tower down. we were wondering where all the arrowcarts came from. We were thinking you guys were just running in and using the supply to build an arrowcart for every person you had inside! We tried to do a tactical retreat, but kept getting teammates downed, so had to do a force multiplier to get you to run back into the tower. Didn’t work out so well.
I have a rather large supply of superior everything, most of the siege in Greenvale was mine as well. I still have 176 siege master guides to use. Looking forward to fighting you guys again!

12/21 - CD | FA | IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Mian.1945

Mian.1945

Its definitely a different style of fight in Tier 3. I haven’t really engaged much with FA forces so can’t comment but CD are quite different to fighting BG/SOR.

The emphasis in Tier 2 was brute force tower flipping, so all three servers (BG, SOR, IoJ) tended to ignore supply camps except as a matter of immediate convenience. All three servers became experts at heavy siege warfare and smashing towers/keeps quickly, not so good at guerilla warfare, didn’t specifically manage the NPC camps and didn’t purposefully deny supply.

The reverse is true in T3. CD are flat out brilliant at supply denial/control and IoJ hasn’t really adjusted to that yet. They manage NPC camps effectively and continuously retake supply camps. They also upgrade more. The flip side is they are much weaker than BG or SOR when it comes to tower/keep flipping. If you saw 20 BG rock up outside your tower, unless you had big reinforcements 2 mins away you were going to lose that tower. With CD you can hold them off much more readily or even bust their siege with a few good pushes and arrow carts. If you pushed out of a keep against BG you’d meet a wall of steel. CD seem to fall back more easily allowing you to hit their siege.

So not really better or worse, just different. Though I think once IoJ starts to manage our supply more effectively I think we will start to have a slightly easier time of it.

PS: Last few nights Oceanic time CD numbers have been completely bananas, is it always like this? I haven’t seen those sorts of numbers fielded since release day. There have been more than a few fights where I couldn’t see the grass inside the control circle of a camp due to the sea of red name tags.

12/21 - CD | FA | IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Khalahd.4163

Khalahd.4163

I feel really bad for the FA Golem rush in CD BLs Garrison a few minutes ago. 10 golems, and we didn’t know about it until they were killing the lord. But the waypoint came up, everyone ported, and we wiped them. I was one of the first in, and figured I’d go down in an instant, so I took this screenshot of all 10 of them. I don’t blame you if you’re sad about the loss of gold. I would be.

Attachments:

Legion of Malice [LOM] – Crystal Desert
Astranielle – 80 Mesmer

12/21 - CD | FA | IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Arcadio.6875

Arcadio.6875

Score + map update

Attachments:

Lord Arcadio
League Of Ascending Immortals [OATH]

12/21 - CD | FA | IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: ryan.3915

ryan.3915

The reverse is true in T3. CD are flat out brilliant at supply denial/control and IoJ hasn’t really adjusted to that yet. They manage NPC camps effectively and continuously retake supply camps. They also upgrade more. The flip side is they are much weaker than BG or SOR when it comes to tower/keep flipping. If you saw 20 BG rock up outside your tower, unless you had big reinforcements 2 mins away you were going to lose that tower. With CD you can hold them off much more readily or even bust their siege with a few good pushes and arrow carts. If you pushed out of a keep against BG you’d meet a wall of steel. CD seem to fall back more easily allowing you to hit their siege.

PS: Last few nights Oceanic time CD numbers have been completely bananas, is it always like this? I haven’t seen those sorts of numbers fielded since release day. There have been more than a few fights where I couldn’t see the grass inside the control circle of a camp due to the sea of red name tags.

From experience, CD can hold a seige for hours until the opponents collapse from exhaustion. That’s also why we like to recapture supply camps, so we can build more of the seige that you guys destroy.

Sometimes when Titan is around, watch out for the 10-20 Golem Army.

The crowds are bigger during the weekend, so the hordes should thin down a little during weekdays. We also have a bigger Asia/Oceanic population vs our Europe/US populations.

Blaine Warbler, Thief
EDMW, Jade Quarry.
I still love Crystal Dessert tho.

(edited by ryan.3915)

12/21 - CD | FA | IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Hekatombaion.4320

Hekatombaion.4320

CD is kind of skirting the line between having an excessive number of ranged squishy players and actually having the solid bunkers for the serious time large numbers battles. That or we don’t have enough people getting yelled at in chat to break those bad habits so they think running away isn’t basically just as bad as getting wiped.

It’s frustrating but you work with what you’ve got. We’re much closer to the perfect storm of players than a lot of servers we’ve been against so maybe one day everyone will know about how much more potential they could have.

Italucuc[KH] – 80 Mesmer – Tarnished Coast

(edited by Hekatombaion.4320)

12/21 - CD | FA | IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: DivineBeing.2086

DivineBeing.2086

I will definitely say that IoJ is right. BG and SoR are very, very different opponents than CD/FA.

I think I could count the number of times on one hand where I actually saw REGULAR (non-superior) siege being used against a tower/keep from BG and SoR lol.

BG’s overnight crew is really something else. SoR’s oceanic presence is definitely crazy.

One night that I won’t forget was last night. SoR was very adament about taking TC’s bay. They built 5x (seriously 5) superior trebs in BlueVale. Guarding those 5x superior trebs was 15 (again, not kidding), superior balistas, and guarding that siege was a 30 man army.

Tier 2 is what it is cracked up to be and more lol. Makes me curious how every server performs/holds up after the holidays.

Basically, what I am saying is definitely take notes from IoJ. They have obviously brought back some tactics taken from BG and SoR. They may not have the numbers but the tactics are probably there.

Blackgate
Lightdivinity – Level 80 Bunker Elementalist
Reshaos – Level 80 Power Necromancer

12/21 - CD | FA | IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Absinth.6917

Absinth.6917

Hek; I agree with you on the squishy, not enough getting yelled at, and the running away/wiped parts. CD is a great server but sometimes we are so disorganized that nothing can be accomplished due to lack of initiative. Our main issue is being reactive instead of proactive….well that and severe tunnel vision….and a sudden outbreak of blue doritos.

All that being said – I’m having a great time and I hope our fellows in arms as well as our current foes are having as much fun as I am.

Merry X-mas and stuff everyone. I hope Santa brings you something nice.

/salute

Potential For An Esport [NONE]

Haiku FTW

12/21 - CD | FA | IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Kman.7358

Kman.7358

Its definitely a different style of fight in Tier 3. I haven’t really engaged much with FA forces so can’t comment but CD are quite different to fighting BG/SOR.

The emphasis in Tier 2 was brute force tower flipping, so all three servers (BG, SOR, IoJ) tended to ignore supply camps except as a matter of immediate convenience. All three servers became experts at heavy siege warfare and smashing towers/keeps quickly, not so good at guerilla warfare, didn’t specifically manage the NPC camps and didn’t purposefully deny supply.

So not really better or worse, just different. Though I think once IoJ starts to manage our supply more effectively I think we will start to have a slightly easier time of it.

We have an extremely silly oceanic crew. How they field so so many people beats me, but I can’t complain. One of these days I’m going to stay awake to join them and see how they work.

Appeased -Team Riot [RIOT] – Blackgate
teamriot.org
twitch.tv/teamriottv

12/21 - CD | FA | IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Bit.2519

Bit.2519

He’s a mod in my chat from my live stream, rest assured, all he’s doing is trying to kill me while I play.

Although he is apparently willing to divulge all our tip top sekretz for some gold.

Commander Lady Sayrah-Fort Aspenwood [PRO]
http://www.twitch.tv/bitcloud1 http://www.youtube.com/JetstormTV

12/21 - CD | FA | IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: appledainty.8127

appledainty.8127

Hello! I am Ellie of Team Dolyak [DOLY] multi-server flash mob guild I would like to invite anyone from the servers in this week’s match, especially our newcomer, IoJ to join Team Dolyak for flash yak parade fun.

For reference, here is what started the Team Dolyak Flash Parade thing: http://guildwars2.mmmos.com/index.php?page=view&id=5638&title=death-of-a-dolyak-love-and-tragedy-in-wvw

Everyone is welcome to join and can invite new members. The guild offers free ruminant tonics/holiday tonics to everyone, and many people come bearing fireworks.

Attached are some screen caps from last week’s flash parade. We made nearly a full loop around Fort Aspenwood’s borderland before smacking face first into an unwary TC zerg.

And to my CD players, please remember to Toot Your Horn for Team Dolyak!

Attachments:

Ellehnia – Mad Pirate Ranger
Team Dolyak [KH]

(edited by appledainty.8127)

12/21 - CD | FA | IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Dolores.5471

Dolores.5471

This match is fun!

12/21 - CD | FA | IoJ

in WvW

Riddickk.7091

Hek; I agree with you on the squishy, not enough getting yelled at, and the running away/wiped parts. CD is a great server but sometimes we are so disorganized that nothing can be accomplished due to lack of initiative. Our main issue is being reactive instead of proactive….well that and severe tunnel vision….and a sudden outbreak of blue doritos.

All that being said – I’m having a great time and I hope our fellows in arms as well as our current foes are having as much fun as I am.

Merry X-mas and stuff everyone. I hope Santa brings you something nice.

/salute

From an IOJ perspective, both servers seem to be a lot squishier than what we’re used to. There have been times when I(as a GS warrior) would get into your backline and you’d have people just standing there taking it in the face without moving or dodging and they drop in 2seconds. It’s also pretty appearent that most of your server is not used to open world battles because they fold so easily on force multipliers( I.E. dps focus onto a certain position). This problem is exacerbated especially to my guild since we run fairly skirmisher heavy(warriors/thieves/guardians/bomb engineers) because we can just cut a swath through your front line and as soon as 4 or 5 guys go down everyone just turns and runs.

However, you guys are extremely good at defensive sieges. You guys seem to kitten out arrowcarts and catapaults out the ying yang. This takes some getting used to because we’re not really experienced at prolonged sieges as a guild and it shows from time to time.

Also wanted to give a shoutout to the StoneMist 3 way battle around 10-12pm est. Definitely a lot of power struggle there. Our first attack saw many of us wipe because the Lord still had his buff up and (I didn’t know at the time) he does an aoe fireball for 17k haha. The second push ended up getting us the keep and it was fun defense for the next hour or so being pushed from both FA and CD. Our out walls were looking like Swiss Cheese!

12/21 - CD | FA | IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Maniac.5163

Maniac.5163

Score update. I don’t know how to use the Q/A feature.
Tier 3 confirmed for the most inactive / subdued match up thread.
No drama here for a change, which is a real breath of fresh air. I like it and I know I’m glad to be fighting you guys for the next match too.
Merry Christmas people. Have a good one ;3

Attachments:

12/21 - CD | FA | IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Cogbyrn.7283

Cogbyrn.7283

And lo, the holidays came, and Cogbyrn had a sad, for he could not log onto GW2 for more than a bit here and there. But there was much breaking of bread, and the respite from drama was cause for rejoice.

Also, Riddickk, I hope I and mine find you out there sometime over the next few weeks. My hammer and I love to meet aggressive kin.

Alduin Nightsong, 80 Human Necro
“He’s like a man with a fork in a world of soup.”

12/21 - CD | FA | IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Diashame.6328

Diashame.6328

I’ve been out of action for 6 weeks for various reasons but heavily following the action from iPad forum reading. Just finally started playing again and with IoJ coming to t3 everything seems for the positive, CD and IoJ are a match made in heaven across the board our numbers are fairly similar around the clock accept for Asian prime time. FA are not far behind in numbers and make up for it with skill. The forum friendliness is also welcome lets hope it stays that way and the match ups stay close and balanced.

Dia – [RET]
Fort Aspenwood – the PvP server

12/21 - CD | FA | IoJ

in WvW

Zoel.9154

The forum friendliness is also welcome lets hope it stays that way and the match ups stay close and balanced.

It’s just TC/FA. vOv

depending on tier matchups it will probably turn into a forever war.

Zoel – GM of [coVn]

12/21 - CD | FA | IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: KrazyFlyinChicken.5936

KrazyFlyinChicken.5936

The forum friendliness is also welcome lets hope it stays that way and the match ups stay close and balanced.

It’s just TC/FA. vOv

depending on tier matchups it will probably turn into a forever war.

IOJ and CD get friendly over good fights and banter.
FA bides it’s time while Tots levels to 80.

And then you’ll all be sorry

Seriously though, why is there little/no mention of FA? We nun dun gud, massah?

Fort Aspenwood – Elementalist
Character name: Azilyi

(edited by KrazyFlyinChicken.5936)

12/21 - CD | FA | IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: RyuDragnier.9476

RyuDragnier.9476

I want to thank FA for the other day in W3 (WvWvW). I was doing the jump puzzle in your realm when you guys showed up. Rather than kill me, you guys let me run the JP and then leave without trying to kill me. I was exploring as much of your map as possible short of what invasions required (castles, towers, forts, etc) so I thought it was cool that you guys let me pass. If you see me running through areas without attacking NPCs or anything (short of using Entangled to keep them from chasing me), know that it’s just me exploring the area.

[hS]
PvE Main – Zar Poisonclaw – Daredevil
WvW Main – Ghost Mistcaller – Herald

(edited by RyuDragnier.9476)

12/21 - CD | FA | IoJ

in WvW

KrazyFlyinChicken.5936

I want to thank FA for the other day in W3 (WvWvW). I was doing the jump puzzle in your realm when you guys showed up. Rather than kill me, you guys let me run the JP and then leave without trying to kill me. I was exploring as much of your map as possible short of what invasions required (castles, towers, forts, etc) so I thought it was cool that you guys let me pass. If you see me running through areas without attacking NPCs or anything (short of using Entangled to keep them from chasing me), know that it’s just me exploring the area.

NOT what I meant.
I just died a little inside.

12/21 - CD | FA | IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Master Farkha.1857

Master Farkha.1857

Fun times in CDBL last night defending from IOJ’s wrath at 6AM EST. We had like 10 defenders and lost pretty much everything but Dawns and we bunkered down and farmed some IOJ. Portal bomb after portal bomb they ate the fire of 3 arrow carts and 2 ballistas, and 5 melee’s chunkin em away! We kept at it till more people logged in and we had the numbers to go retake everything but it was definitely fun!

Epic fights, keep it up IOJ!

(edited by Master Farkha.1857)

12/21 - CD | FA | IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Malvader.7502

Malvader.7502

I would learn from IoJ, just as we have learned from TC moving up to Tier 2 . We have learned and adapted to their supply camp tactics and yak hunting, overall making us stronger in the long run.

I enjoy reading this post compared to ours though as you folks seem to be having fun. Don’t become like us in Tier 2, and get all hateful. I hope it doesn’t rub off on TC as well. But SoR and BG really, really, don’t like each other all that much and it shows in the forums.

12/21 - CD | FA | IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: etrigan.4213

etrigan.4213

Itching to get back on, but the holidays have me pretty busy. Saturday night was fun, and so was Sunday afternoon. FA really doesn’t have the population/coverage to hang in this tier right now, but we love to try!

In regards to FA losing golems:

I don’t think we take them seriously anyways. They are pretty awesome when you have timewarp and can take a keep, but if they get caught in a zerg or some other ridiculous method(ie. waypoint opening up), they are TOAST.

But more importantly, until we get proper notifications about updates, Golems are a monetary risk anyways. Anet has been pretty willy nilly with these updates and its bit everyone more than a few times.

No biggie. Most guilds have the money anyways.

Personally I prefer other siege weapons.

Anyways fun fights with IOJ and CD. Best opponents since Mag and DB.

Nox – Fort Aspenwood
I AM BEST!

12/21 - CD | FA | IoJ

in WvW

KrazyFlyinChicken.5936

In regards to FA losing golems:

I don’t think we take them seriously anyways.

GODS did 5 independent golem rushes on EB sunday morning to flip towers.
There were 6-7 golems per rush.
When they ran out, they appealed to the pugs to throw down golems.

I’m pretty sure they emptied out half our server’s inventory that morning :P