12/21 - CD | FA | IoJ

12/21 - CD | FA | IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Karykarywook.2481

Karykarywook.2481

I’m very proud of FA too. I’m a pugger, and I’ve seen some GREAT tactics put out there by guilds. I can see there is some clear communication happening, and I just tag along hoping to help their plan. Also looking forward to what we can accomplish the next round.

KaryKarwook of Team Sarcasm – Fort Aspenwood
Representing RET in WvW

12/21 - CD | FA | IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: KrazyFlyinChicken.5936

KrazyFlyinChicken.5936

@AVTR – We saw you guys on the road from Garrison to bay last night and I remembered you from the forum so we tried to get to you for a little 5v5 But by the time we ferreted away from that zerg we lost you Found you again S side of Bay, but we had a door to help us…

@KH+AVTR – Sorry about the invuln spot exploit near redvale. By that point we’d pretty much given up and were just trying to kill people. We won’t be doing it again in any organized sense.

Fort Aspenwood – Elementalist
Character name: Azilyi

(edited by KrazyFlyinChicken.5936)

12/21 - CD | FA | IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: WIGZ.8245

WIGZ.8245

Good match up. Glad to be fighting servers other than TC. FA is so NA prime time based, we can’t hold anything in the early morning hours and into the afternoon EST time.

[BT] Wigz – Blackgate – 80 Engineer & Warrior
http://blacktalons.guildlaunch.com/

12/21 - CD | FA | IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Waking.6052

Waking.6052

Yeah, I personally had written off FA on day one of T3, and am pleasantly surprised.

Guardian Commander “The Lord Saves”
Mesmer Commander “The Lord Knows”
Fort Aspenwood

12/21 - CD | FA | IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Daedalus.3954

Daedalus.3954

Can we get a score/map update please?

Great job out there FA, we did work.

Commander Kaena Godsfire – Guardian
Server – Fort Aspenwood

12/21 - CD | FA | IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: TheFug.5278

TheFug.5278

FA – the land of people who apparently do not celebrate holidays.

[KH] Kwisatz Haderach

12/21 - CD | FA | IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Heinel.6548

Heinel.6548

And it’s new years next week! Expect more no shows from CD

“… but I hate the idea ‘It may not make sense at first’.
I want it to make sense right away, then another sense later. Murkiness =/= quality "
- CCP Abraxis

12/21 - CD | FA | IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Daedalus.3954

Daedalus.3954

There must be bloodshed, thus FA is out hunting.

We at ULTD believe the best way to spend the holidays is killing. It’s how we pay homage to the gods of battle.

Commander Kaena Godsfire – Guardian
Server – Fort Aspenwood

12/21 - CD | FA | IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Arcadio.6875

Arcadio.6875

FA doesn’t need Santa to see red.

Lord Arcadio
League Of Ascending Immortals [OATH]

12/21 - CD | FA | IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: MuffinMan.3285

MuffinMan.3285

Well FA you guys really surprised me, after the first day I thought CD was gonna be the troublesome server but they seemed to fall off the face of gw and you guys popped up out of no where

WvW isnt fun anymore :(

12/21 - CD | FA | IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: UberLander.8326

UberLander.8326

Santa is satan

W3 for life

Uber Lander
Black Talons
Blackgate

12/21 - CD | FA | IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Ira.5172

Ira.5172

What is this holiday you speak off?

Having a blast with the epic battles this week!

Ira Souleater – Necromancer
Talons [BT]
Fort Aspenwood

12/21 - CD | FA | IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: kylia.4813

kylia.4813

@AVTR – We saw you guys on the road from Garrison to bay last night and I remembered you from the forum so we tried to get to you for a little 5v5 But by the time we ferreted away from that zerg we lost you Found you again S side of Bay, but we had a door to help us…

@KH+AVTR – Sorry about the invuln spot exploit near redvale. By that point we’d pretty much given up and were just trying to kill people. We won’t be doing it again in any organized sense.

We are looking forward to meeting you in the open battlefield

12/21 - CD | FA | IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Dan.3814

Dan.3814

I’m sure it’s been said before, but I’ll say it again – As an IOJer, t3 is a blast. FA and CD, you guys are great opponents. Thanks for bringing in some fresh air into WvW. If FA can close a gap like that and end up in second place, while CD held first place and has fallen down to last (There’s always next week ) then this will be a dynamic tier I hope we can all look forward to.

12/21 - CD | FA | IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Raincrow.1840

Raincrow.1840

CD seems to be hurt more than most servers by things like holidays, events, and PvE. Anyone else agree?

Crystal Desert; The Viking Server
When are people going to figure out there’s a war going on?

12/21 - CD | FA | IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Arcadio.6875

Arcadio.6875

I logged in early to do map completion and I forgot reset is in ~30 min!

Here’s an update.

Attachments:

Lord Arcadio
League Of Ascending Immortals [OATH]

12/21 - CD | FA | IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Cogbyrn.7283

Cogbyrn.7283

I had a lot of fun diving into groups this afternoon in EB. I needed something to occupy my fuzzy mind while sick from work, and it did the trick.

Alduin Nightsong, 80 Human Necro
“He’s like a man with a fork in a world of soup.”

12/21 - CD | FA | IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Bit.2519

Bit.2519

Do I sense a bit of, sour?

Commander Lady Sayrah-Fort Aspenwood [PRO]
http://www.twitch.tv/bitcloud1 http://www.youtube.com/JetstormTV

12/21 - CD | FA | IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: RyuDragnier.9476

RyuDragnier.9476

CD seems to be hurt more than most servers by things like holidays, events, and PvE. Anyone else agree?

I think that means that we either have people who value family over the game, or we have a lot more casuals. Regardless, try us again when we don’t have a holiday to celebrate.

[hS]
PvE Main – Zar Poisonclaw – Daredevil
WvW Main – Ghost Mistcaller – Herald

12/21 - CD | FA | IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: TheFug.5278

TheFug.5278

Do I sense a bit of, sour?

Nope. I have been having fun, and i’d much rather have a close match that I lose than a match where we blow them out of the water (or get blown out of the water).

[KH] Kwisatz Haderach

12/21 - CD | FA | IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Raincrow.1840

Raincrow.1840

I think that means that we either have people who value family over the game, or we have a lot more casuals. Regardless, try us again when we don’t have a holiday to celebrate.

I’m on CD myself. I don’t think it’s just because we have a large number of casuals, even some of our most active commanders were gone most of last week. It does seem that many of our players are very quick to log off when things aren’t going our way though, so maybe it’s casuals who are doing this.

I do think our players are spending more time away from the game during the holidays than FA or IoJ, but we really seem to have some severe highs and lows population wise. Pretty much anything can mess us up, from fractals being introduced, to some in game event. Even TC, the unofficial RP server didn’t have anywhere near as much a drop off in players then we did during the winter’s day event.

We went from having a really good sized group to having not enough to cover anything more than 1 map. That’s why we dropped from 1st to 3rd last week. I just find it interesting the way each server has it’s own strengths and weaknesses.

Crystal Desert; The Viking Server
When are people going to figure out there’s a war going on?