12/21 - GoM/SF/HoD

12/21 - GoM/SF/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: mginn.4502

mginn.4502

GoM, once again we meet again!

SF, hopefully this goes better for both of us than last week.

HoD, let’s do this!

12/21 - GoM/SF/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Fenrir Bartea.5917

Fenrir Bartea.5917

Let the games begin had fun this evening in SF bl. Definitely gonna be an interesting week.

12/21 - GoM/SF/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Valenna Tiefling.5806

Valenna Tiefling.5806

Happy to see how this week is starting out. Much better than last week for us and SF.

Commander Valenna, Genesis Theory [GT]
“Neither the sudden shock of battle, nor the long-drawn trials of
vigilance and exertion will wear us down. Give us the tools and we will finish the job.”

12/21 - GoM/SF/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Kalkz.5297

Kalkz.5297

Goodluck GOM ….

Borlis Pass Commander Kalkz [BS]
Original Former of Borlis Savers
Leader Of : http://youtube.com/kaotichq

12/21 - GoM/SF/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Lightsbane.9012

Lightsbane.9012

oh wow they must be doing something. 40mb patch so far.

As quick as the Valkyries ride,
As true as Odin’s spear flies,
There is nowhere to hide.

12/21 - GoM/SF/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: YouSuckAbove.2305

YouSuckAbove.2305

It was fun rocking it out in WvW with you guys. So far its been epic in our BL and Sf BL.

Purist Guardian
Legion of Reapers [LoR]
CD – Commander

12/21 - GoM/SF/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Heros Slayer.7081

Heros Slayer.7081

didnt think to grab a screenshot but everything is pretty even right now. GoM is in the lead but not by much. everyone owns their BL and their own part of EB. GoM currently has SM though. SF tried to siege Stone Mist and we tried to take advantage and move in on it but GoM did a great job of defending against both of our servers. hope the rest of the week looks the same as it has so far, if so it will be a really fun week.

Lvl 80 ranger
WvW member of LK on HoD
on a side note no one cares if you 1v3-5 in WvW.

12/21 - GoM/SF/HoD

in WvW

YouSuckAbove.2305

didnt think to grab a screenshot but everything is pretty even right now. GoM is in the lead but not by much. everyone owns their BL and their own part of EB. GoM currently has SM though. SF tried to siege Stone Mist and we tried to take advantage and move in on it but GoM did a great job of defending against both of our servers. hope the rest of the week looks the same as it has so far, if so it will be a really fun week.

Yes, but sadly to say. After going to sleep and waking up I found us behind in points and supply camps, towers keeps, etc. It was sad, I was the only commander in EB since 10 and still am. Don’t know who is in our BL, but HoD and SF are doing great with their sieges. I’m sure this week will be great, way to show our server some fun guys. (:

Purist Guardian
Legion of Reapers [LoR]
CD – Commander

12/21 - GoM/SF/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: mginn.4502

mginn.4502

Early Christmas at the in-laws… Can I trouble anyone for a score update?

12/21 - GoM/SF/HoD

in WvW

YouSuckAbove.2305

Early Christmas at the in-laws… Can I trouble anyone for a score update?

27 HoD
26 SF
24 GoM

Purist Guardian
Legion of Reapers [LoR]
CD – Commander

12/21 - GoM/SF/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Arcadio.6875

Arcadio.6875

HoD is….winning?!

Lord Arcadio
League Of Ascending Immortals [OATH]

12/21 - GoM/SF/HoD

in WvW

Valenna Tiefling.5806

Almost a full day in and the competition is still a dead heat. It seems like all sides are having a good time our there this week. SF has been giving us a run for it today, but we finally managed to push Stone Mist. We’ll see how it pans out later tonight.

vigilance and exertion will wear us down. Give us the tools and we will finish the job.”

12/21 - GoM/SF/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Vivcent.9107

Vivcent.9107

Yea we’re winning!! Actually we’re still in first atm SF is catching up though.
SF: 26,428
GoM: 24,287

Valkyria Immortalis[VLK] – HoD
Mergh/Warrior

12/21 - GoM/SF/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Arcadio.6875

Arcadio.6875

I guess the world really did end yesterday, lol! Great job. I wonder if this will hold up, but this looks to be HoD’s best performance since their fall.

Lord Arcadio
League Of Ascending Immortals [OATH]

12/21 - GoM/SF/HoD

in WvW

Lightsbane.9012

why is it that only GOM’s BL is contested?

12/21 - GoM/SF/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Woodsman.3461

Woodsman.3461

Because when last night hitting both GoM and SF borderlands, we found the a huge weakness in the GoM lands so we pushed it, obviously SF picked up the hint too. Nothing personal.

12/21 - GoM/SF/HoD

in WvW

Lightsbane.9012

Because when last night hitting both GoM and SF borderlands, we found the a huge weakness in the GoM lands so we pushed it, obviously SF picked up the hint too. Nothing personal.

you’d think a full red map would mean ‘hey, points for the taking’
it’s never personal bro, lol.

12/21 - GoM/SF/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Karg.2381

Karg.2381

Glad you guys are in a more balanced match, looking at the scores it seems like its very even.
Hopefully the tiers are sorting themselves into more competative fights (for a while at least)
Good luck to you all

SoR

12/21 - GoM/SF/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Wryscher.1432

Wryscher.1432

For the love of Pete, stop shooting crap at SM!! My legs are tired. I can only run so many supplies!!

[Sane]-Order of the Insane Disorder
Melanessa-Necromancer Cymaniel-Scrapper
Minikata-Guardian Shadyne-Elementalist -FA-

12/21 - GoM/SF/HoD

in WvW

Lightsbane.9012

look at that, it’s only our BL contested. again. s’ok gom’s used to it.
dear SF:
you’re wasting SO much time at bay it’s almost sad.

(edited by Lightsbane.9012)

12/21 - GoM/SF/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Duke Darkwood.4237

Duke Darkwood.4237

For the love of Pete, stop shooting crap at SM!! My legs are tired. I can only run so many supplies!!

It’s the Curse of Stonemist.

There are two things a person can expect in the EB if their server holds the castle:

1) It will be attacked, basically all the time.
2) Your supply camps in the EB will be taken, because all your server’s efforts are being put into the castle. (Which often leads to other servers having more points per turn than the holder of Stonemist.)

Eventually, starved of supply, you will be unable to keep the castle. You will lose it, and then….. then, whoever took it from you gets to deal with the exact same problems.

The only time this DOESN’T happen is when a server has such an overwhelming numerical advantage that they can field enough units to keep the other servers busy AND maintain defenses at the castle. But this week, the three of us seem to be more or less equal.

Well… equal aside from the fact that one server has this huge piece of baggage in the middle of the map, and the other two don’t.

12/21 - GoM/SF/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Ceithlenn.8430

Ceithlenn.8430

I am enjoying this weeks match up very much. With it being pretty much equal the battles back and forth are amazing. I hope everyone else is having a good time too.

Ceithlenn – Necromancer
Hell’s Disciples [HD] – Commander
Henge Of Denravi since beta

12/21 - GoM/SF/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: TeamBattleAxe.3901

TeamBattleAxe.3901

GoM is playing to lose this week, apparently. Zerging a camp and allowing 10 invaders and a golem to take hills.

Get it the kitten together, people.

12/21 - GoM/SF/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: ashammer.2359

ashammer.2359

The SE wall of SE was just trebbed by Mok and Ryazz of (WIN) on SF. A furious battle ensued between the three fronts of SF, HoD, and GoM. When the dust settled SF took it.

Guild Leader – Wrath Incarnate
http://www.wrathincarnate.com/

12/21 - GoM/SF/HoD

in WvW

Heros Slayer.7081

GoM is playing to lose this week, apparently. Zerging a camp and allowing 10 invaders and a golem to take hills.

yeah you guys sure dont seem like the same GoM. I assume its mostly because you lost some fair weather players, I imagine you guys will get it together though, regardless you are still giving us and SF a run for our money. great fights at SM and other parts of the map I hope it stays that way all week. unfortunately Xmas is likely to ruin at least one server in this match up.

Lvl 80 ranger
WvW member of LK on HoD

12/21 - GoM/SF/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Manoa.5897

Manoa.5897

After weeks of being locked out of the EB jumping puzzle, had a little fun today running the puzzle using my Endless Plush Griffon Tonic. OMG…I think I just found my new favorite thing!

To the HoD folks manning the flame traps in the EB jumping puzzle…thanks for letting the adorable plushie griffon to pass through unharmed!

To the HoD Asura who was obviously struggling to get through the end of the EB jumping puzzle (especially the beast/chandelier room)…hope me playing your spirit animal (literally, being a plushie griffon at the time) helped you out! It gave me great joy to see you /cheer once you reached the chest.

To the GoM thief who ganked the plushie griffon in the EB jumping puzzle today…gratz on the easy Badge of Honor. I got a good laugh out of it. :p

Also, crazy fun time in Stonemist Castle tonight! Loved it! After a couple rough weeks, it’s totally awesome to have some great, competitive WvW again!

Attachments:

Chaos Spatulai [Chef] | Paragon City Elite [PCE]
Henge of Denravi

12/21 - GoM/SF/HoD

in WvW

Valenna Tiefling.5806

Sorry SF, we really wanted Stonemist back.

Seriously though, awesome time tonight. Great job everyone on Denravi, SF and GoM.

12/21 - GoM/SF/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Blaeys.3102

Blaeys.3102

Turning out to be the most epic match ive ever seen in WvW. I think each server has led at several points throughout the past weekend -

[img]http://imageshack.us/a/img72/8169/wvwscore.jpg[/img]

(edited by Blaeys.3102)

12/21 - GoM/SF/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: helosie.4781

helosie.4781

This is turning into the best match up we at GoM have had in months. Both SE and HoD are giving us some awesome fights.
Please keep this going for the rest of the week.

Iron-Bound [IB]
Gate of Madness

12/21 - GoM/SF/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Ceithlenn.8430

Ceithlenn.8430

To the few GoM’s that jumped the puzzle with me in HoD BL kudos to us for making it through those jumps we were having probs with. To the GoM who killed me at the end very unsportsmanship. Guess we can’t trust GoM’s in a truce they just break it.

Ceithlenn – Necromancer
Hell’s Disciples [HD] – Commander
Henge Of Denravi since beta

12/21 - GoM/SF/HoD

in WvW

Lightsbane.9012

yeah you guys sure dont seem like the same GoM. I assume its mostly because you lost some fair weather players, I imagine you guys will get it together though, regardless you are still giving us and SF a run for our money. great fights at SM and other parts of the map I hope it stays that way all week. unfortunately Xmas is likely to ruin at least one server in this match up.

we’re the permanent underdog i guess. although it would be nice if maybe SF or HOD would choose to attack one of those borderlands instead. third place=easiest target i guess

12/21 - GoM/SF/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Aratoa.7398

Aratoa.7398

we’re the permanent underdog i guess. although it would be nice if maybe SF or HOD would choose to attack one of those borderlands instead. third place=easiest target i guess

You can’t be serious, can you? I just spent 3 hours defending HoD BL from large forces of both GoM and SF. We then had forces in both BLs taking stuff, not just GoM’s …Your not the only one having to defend yourselves here and your barely in third place.

Audun

12/21 - GoM/SF/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: melodyca.8921

melodyca.8921

This has definitely been an enjoyable matchup. I’ve been in some truly epic fights this past weekend.

My only issue is with my own server…….GOM—-We really need to work on defense and when you see oil and canons in the construction phase and the keeps and tower have FULL supply………..REPAIR THEM!!! Its better to be safe then sorry.

Other than that, its been super fun so far.

12/21 - GoM/SF/HoD

in WvW

Heros Slayer.7081

We have been mainly focusing on our own BL and EB. I would imagine it does seem like you are getting teamed against as I know there have been several occasions where we felt the same way. For instance last night in EB we pushed SF from the overlook and made sure to push them past veloka tower so they didn’t just attack it, we then returned to overlook and when we arrived we seen a sizeable GoM force outside attacking it. Also during our down times I have been trying to use GoM and SF battles to our advantage. regardless it seems most everyone is enjoying the week which is a good thing.

Lvl 80 ranger
WvW member of LK on HoD

12/21 - GoM/SF/HoD

in WvW

Lightsbane.9012

You can’t be serious, can you? I just spent 3 hours defending HoD BL from large forces of both GoM and SF. We then had forces in both BLs taking stuff, not just GoM’s …Your not the only one having to defend yourselves here and your barely in third place.

no one said anything about me being right. when i was more active in wvw today, i saw all maps but ours the ‘proper’ color.
good fight at redbriar(bluebriar?) one of those. the commander npc glitched inside the tower and killed all the defenders.

12/21 - GoM/SF/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Morningstar.6208

Morningstar.6208

I support HoD in this match up can somebody post the recent score please?

Commander Sir Morningstar of Devona’s Rest, Army of Devona [AoD] Guild Leader
http://www.ArmyofDevona.com
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mK7xYguWCk

12/21 - GoM/SF/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Resk.6412

Resk.6412

As many have already said, this week is proving to be an extraordinary matchup. Good job to all participants! Compared to the last few weeks, the start of this one is proof of how fun WvW can be when the matchup is a good one.

Current Score:

HoD – 60,286
SF – 60,176
GoM – 59,430

Lyanna Dufaux
Henge of Denravi
[CATZ]

12/21 - GoM/SF/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Karg.2381

Karg.2381

wow, theres nothing in those scores – itll make for a great friday finish if the holiday season doesnt ruin it. haha, or should that be hohoho

SoR

12/21 - GoM/SF/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Manoa.5897

Manoa.5897

To the GoM memser who was camping the beast room in the JP today (if he reads these forums)…please share your build! As a mesmer enthusiast, I was quite impressed.

Signed,
The adorable plushie griffon

Chaos Spatulai [Chef] | Paragon City Elite [PCE]
Henge of Denravi

12/21 - GoM/SF/HoD

in WvW

Heros Slayer.7081

To the GoM memser who was camping the beast room in the JP today (if he reads these forums)…please share your build! As a mesmer enthusiast, I was quite impressed.

Signed,
The adorable plushie griffon

there was a SF mesmer that arrived in the JP beast room right after me and my group got there that was pretty good. took on quite a bit of us. i believe s/he was in the NOX guild.

most recent score:

HoD – 63,472
+210
SF – 63,004
+220
GoM – 62,791
+265

I love this matchup.

Lvl 80 ranger
WvW member of LK on HoD

12/21 - GoM/SF/HoD

in WvW

YouSuckAbove.2305

Yeah, this match up is going on pretty good but since X-mas is almost here alot of people won’t be on due to visiting fams and all. But keep it up GoM, we are holding pretty well against HoD and SF now.

Purist Guardian
Legion of Reapers [LoR]
CD – Commander

12/21 - GoM/SF/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Fenrir Bartea.5917

Fenrir Bartea.5917

Hey SF, GET OUT OF MY BORDERLANDS! >:O
~~Sincerely,
kitten off GoM Defender
In all seriousness though, appreciate your tenacity GoM barely in the lead right now, lets keep the great fights going.

12/21 - GoM/SF/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: FilthyRat.4652

FilthyRat.4652

I wish there were match ups like this every single week, it’s been so much fun guys!

Barodd-80 W/Kremklin-80 Me/Dokast-80 Nec
Nine Divines (ND)
Sorrow’s Furnace

12/21 - GoM/SF/HoD

in WvW

TeamBattleAxe.3901

As long as it stays close like this, we’ll probably get the same match-up again next week. Should be even more intense with everyone returning from the holiday break.

12/21 - GoM/SF/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Shiver.5903

Shiver.5903

Glad to face you again HoD, I remember the battle for the Bay last time we faced you ;-)
Seems like we have very close WvW population for the holidays, makes for a great matchup.

12/21 - GoM/SF/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: OhOhK.6382

OhOhK.6382

Yes a lot of us will be back from the holidays ready for more WvW. Keep up the good fight everyone.

Guild Founder – Legion Of Reapers [LoR]
Commander Phantom Spectre
Crystal Desert

12/21 - GoM/SF/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Gilosean.3805

Gilosean.3805

And the week I transfer to TC for RP is the week HoD actually starts owning again in WvW. Oh well, and keep up the good works guys! This is awesome to see.

12/21 - GoM/SF/HoD

in WvW

TeamBattleAxe.3901

Anybody got a score update for those of us stuck at work?

12/21 - GoM/SF/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: DeidreSaoirseMoen.6931

DeidreSaoirseMoen.6931

GoM – 89,665
+345

HoD – 86,321
+210

SF – 85,227
+145

12/21 - GoM/SF/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Eviator.9746

Eviator.9746

Wow, what a terrific even match this week. Wish I could spend some time helping my server, but hey real life family trumps that.

Sheldor the Eidetic (Group Engi) | Shorty McShinkicker (Solo Engi) |Turanga (Solo Mes)
Doing what I can for DB during EU primetime