12/21: NSP | Anvil Rock | DR

in WvW

Posted by: Dovgan.8605

Dovgan.8605

Really more curious as to what was deemed inappropriate if it is true. And isn’t there a filter?

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger
http://www.anvilrockserver.com
[LPC] [KAOS] – Killing As Organized Sport

in WvW

Posted by: Kodiack.2783

Kodiack.2783

Well WTH… In middle of fight in EB I got DCed after a 13 hour WvW with this message.

Happy early Xmas break.

;)

-K

-K

in WvW

Posted by: Malikaii.6149

Malikaii.6149

@ Anvil Rock

Tell our HoH and CE guilds to stop exploiting. They got lucky they didn’t make it all the way up the wall at Redbriar in AR BL or I would have gotten that screen shot.

IRDGAF
Best thief in the game
[Os] Executive Officer

in WvW

Posted by: Rob.7624

Rob.7624

Score update in attached

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Northern Shiverpeaks Night Crew
Os Guild

in WvW

Posted by: irishhaf.1692

irishhaf.1692

going to be an interesting week, Noticed AR likes to hit things with a single group and multiple rams..

Sorry I spoiled the fun once at bay keep in DR bl but glad to see we will have to be on our toes to stay in the fight.

Deritt ranger lv 80 (Un-retired… liking longbow)
Devona Borders (DB)
Devonas rest.

in WvW

Posted by: Vambrace.8675

Vambrace.8675

@ Anvil Rock

Tell our HoH and CE guilds to stop exploiting. They got lucky they didn’t make it all the way up the wall at Redbriar in AR BL or I would have gotten that screen shot.

Exploiting seems to be pretty common in WvW I have witnessed one type or another from people on my own server, and Pretty much one instance from Every server we have competed against. I have even left maps and WvW competely on occasions when I became aware large scale exploiting was occuring.

I dont call guilds or servers out over it… I just report the people involved with a screenshot ASAP…Honestly I dont care if its the Top commander on the server…It should never happen, Exploiters no matter “the justification” should be banned period.

Some folks unknowingly participate at times Ive seen this as well…Portal wall climbers leading zergs into keeps etc….People dont understand whats happening right away they just go along….It happens. The leaders of said event should be banned not the mindless zergs of noobs running from location to location etc…..

Yesterday We came across a Theif and Warrior in EBL that were going out and kiting groups back to a slope so they could exploit the terrain to go invulnerable then wipe up half a dozen low levels for badges that didnt understand what was happening…Im sure they farmed quite a few people this way….We cornered them and waited them out so they dropped a stealth field and ran…Atleast we ousted them from their trap.

I guess my point is this is a great match up and I hope people will keep it on the level…If you see people exploiting (even from your own server) Please take screens and report them asap….Atleast get them out of the match for a few days. This game is very fun why let a few bad eggs ruin the experience for everyone…Especially newer players that are not aware to avoid said situations.

Anvil Rock

(edited by Vambrace.8675)

in WvW

irishhaf.1692

Just now in DR garrison… good lord what a crazy fight that is what I play this game for great attack… wonderful last second defense.

Devona Borders (DB)
Devonas rest.

in WvW

Posted by: Zeroumus.5402

Zeroumus.5402

those of you on DR who sent those “hes using bad langauge” reports to the GMs about morningstar should be ashamed of your self now. I know who some of you are..

FAIL !

morningstar: you do need to work on keeping calm when things get rough however, but that ban was total BS.

in WvW

Posted by: Vambrace.8675

Vambrace.8675

It should be a practice of the GM’s to perma enable the language filters on accounts that report people for bad language……

Anvil Rock

in WvW

Rob.7624

Image attached,

Remember meeeeeeeee….

(The dude who tried to solo your zerg)

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

in WvW

Posted by: Cyanchiv.2583

Cyanchiv.2583

Just now in DR garrison… good lord what a crazy fight that is what I play this game for great attack… wonderful last second defense.

That attack on DR garrison was just wonderful. On team speak with my guild we were all over loving it, completely serious. We haven’t had an attack like that in a very long time, between all the golems and the portal bomb. We had actually thought we were about to lose it so some others went to siege up other locations. A few of us decided to stay and at least slow you down, and turned out we were able to hold the throne room. This whole week has been fantastic, win or lose, at least we’re getting an amazing fight.

in WvW

Posted by: SniffyCube.6107

SniffyCube.6107

morningstar, you do rage a lot and I hear a lot of complaints from people… not sure if the ban is warranted though (filter is there for a reason)

however, it is true that morningstar is online for like 20 hours a day in wvw lol I’ll give him that… thats gonna hurt not having a blue icon there all the time

The Black Tides
[TBT]
Èl Cid

(edited by SniffyCube.6107)

in WvW

Posted by: LOLO.2839

LOLO.2839

This isn’t the same morning star that was in VIP was it?

in WvW

Posted by: Jurrzy.1594

Jurrzy.1594

Sorry that happened to you Morningstar. .

However, this is a really intense match! Lots of exciting battles and sieges,

Garrzz- Devona’s Rest

in WvW

Rob.7624

Score update attached

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

in WvW

Posted by: Calos.1350

Calos.1350

@king
you will lose

@sniffy, what server you from

@all others, great job all, this is just the thing DR needed, atleast it is fair:)

The White Kitty(i didn’t pick the nickname, it was picked for me)

in WvW

Posted by: Calos.1350

Calos.1350

Morningstar rocks btw, but………..I won’t say

in WvW

Posted by: WrathOfGod.4695

WrathOfGod.4695

The Reign Of Commander Firefly – DR – shall begin today.

( given I don’t dc ) hahaha…

in WvW

Posted by: SolarWind.5693

SolarWind.5693

Any person who reports another person for language is a petty person. It is an OPTION to see language you apparently disapprove of. Unless someone is being a racist, why would you choose to see this language and THEN report the person for something you wanted to see? If you didn’t want to see it or if the person was avoiding the filter I can understand the report function.

You can kill people, drive a spike through their heart to finish them but you can’t swear? ANet and the people doing the reporting have kittened up morals anyway.

In this case, I wouldn’t be surprised if it was an effort by some, and probably some noob commanders to get Morningstar out. He is very good at what he does and how he does it – he works hard and motivates people. We have many commanders now who are horrible as I have posted before. They spent most of their time in PVE. They don’t know a single thing about strategy. They don’t understand siege or where to place it. They know one thing. “If I put my icon on then people will come to me and I will instantly be Somebody. Because I have an icon, I know everything and you are wrong.” I have many commanders ignored because of this and because they have only lead karma trains around the map, ignoring situations which they could have averted with the people following them. As I said, most of the people on our server are just not smart, are inexperienced and lazy. Almost all are commanders just because of the ego boost it gives them. Many of our commanders are horrible. It was the FEW who made a huge difference. Take them out of the equation, Morningstar being one of them, and we suffer a tremendous amount. What you have left are mostly strutting peakittens with huge egos and zero sense of strategy. Well done kitten, well done.

CMDR – Devonas Rest [WvW]

(edited by SolarWind.5693)

in WvW

SniffyCube.6107

Any person who reports another person for language is a petty person. It is an OPTION to see language you apparently disapprove of. Unless someone is being a racist, why would you choose to see this language and THEN report the person for something you wanted to see? If you didn’t want to see it or if the person was avoiding the filter I can understand the report function.

You can kill people, drive a spike through their heart to finish them but you can’t swear? ANet and the people doing the reporting have kittened up morals anyway.

In this case, I wouldn’t be surprised if it was an effort by some, and probably some noob commanders to get Morningstar out. He is very good at what he does and how he does it – he works hard and motivates people. We have many commanders now who are horrible as I have posted before. They spent most of their time in PVE. They don’t know a single thing about strategy. They don’t understand siege or where to place it. They know one thing. “If I put my icon on then people will come to me and I will instantly be Somebody. Because I have an icon, I know everything and you are wrong.” I have many commanders ignored because of this and because they have only lead karma trains around the map, ignoring situations which they could have averted with the people following them. As I said, most of the people on our server are just not smart, inexperienced and lazy. Almost all are commanders just because of the ego boost it gives them. Many of our commanders are horrible. It was the FEW who made a huge difference. Take them out of the equation, Morningstar being one of them, and we suffer a tremendous amount. What you have left are mostly strutting peakittens with huge egos and zero sense of strategy. Well done kitten, well done.

Yes… obviously a huge conspiracy against DR…LOL. kitten you anet!!!

The Black Tides
[TBT]
Èl Cid

in WvW

Posted by: Morningstar.6208

Morningstar.6208

In this case, I wouldn’t be surprised if it was an effort by some, and probably some noob commanders to get Morningstar out. He is very good at what he does and how he does it – he works hard and motivates people. We have many commanders now who are horrible as I have posted before. They spent most of their time in PVE. They don’t know a single thing about strategy. They don’t understand siege or where to place it. They know one thing. “If I put my icon on then people will come to me and I will instantly be Somebody. Because I have an icon, I know everything and you are wrong.” I have many commanders ignored because of this and because they have only lead karma trains around the map, ignoring situations which they could have averted with the people following them. As I said, most of the people on our server are just not smart, are inexperienced and lazy. Almost all are commanders just because of the ego boost it gives them. Many of our commanders are horrible. It was the FEW who made a huge difference. Take them out of the equation, Morningstar being one of them, and we suffer a tremendous amount. What you have left are mostly strutting peakittens with huge egos and zero sense of strategy. Well done kitten, well done.

You got me emotional. Thanks for all your kudos. I trust Devona that they can make it without me. I will be back 5am Tuesday morning. Until then please do your best. We are Devona we do not give up!

Commander Sir Morningstar of Devona’s Rest, Army of Devona [AoD] Guild Leader
http://www.ArmyofDevona.com
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mK7xYguWCk

in WvW

Posted by: StormWolf.7645

StormWolf.7645

Or…and this is a crazy thought…you can accept that you are responsible for your actions and deal with the consequences of your choices. It is not someone else’s fault that they chose to report you for inappropriate language, it was your choice to spend the time and effort to type the words. A “Filter” is a preventative measure, but it is only one level of prevention, if they banned you it is because they felt your language was against the TOS. You signed it, it is YOUR responsibility to follow it. (As a note: It’s generally wise to remember being offensive or threatening or such to other players IS against TOS, I myself yell in Vent to vent my frustrations. :p )

in WvW

Morningstar.6208

Or…and this is a crazy thought…you can accept that you are responsible for your actions and deal with the consequences of your choices. It is not someone else’s fault that they chose to report you for inappropriate language, it was your choice to spend the time and effort to type the words. A “Filter” is a preventative measure, but it is only one level of prevention, if they banned you it is because they felt your language was against the TOS. You signed it, it is YOUR responsibility to follow it. (As a note: It’s generally wise to remember being offensive or threatening or such to other players IS against TOS, I myself yell in Vent to vent my frustrations. :p )

I did not insult anybody that’s the thing. I believe it’s an auto system if you get reported by certain amount of people you get auto suspended. So I believe group of people doesn’t like me did that but I don’t think anybody in my server would do it. You can report enemy and Before I got banned I did some amazing fighting against groups of enemies so I don’t know what is the real deal here. I already contacted Anet but it takes 3 days for them to answer tickets so I am not expecting much from them.

in WvW

Posted by: StormWolf.7645

StormWolf.7645

Judging by what others in your Server have said, you have a bit of a temper and may well have said things you didn’t mean at the time. I suggest at least telling your Server-companions to wait before declaring judgement of “Horrible People” until you get the answers you want. I kinda am annoyed though, they should have sent you a Message in the Forums explaining why you were banned. -.- And by that I DON’T mean just “You say bad words!”

in WvW

irishhaf.1692

Ive had my issues with Morningstar but when he loses his temper its not worth a ban considering the amount of people that have been reported for exploiting a bug and not banned.

Devona Borders (DB)
Devonas rest.

in WvW

Posted by: Catisa.6507

Catisa.6507

run your mouth, pay the price, end of story. To claim there is so kind of auto-ban or some conspiracy out there to get you is beyond ridiculous. If auto-bans existed bots wouldn’t have been running around for weeks despite thousands of reports on them.

AR

in WvW

Posted by: Kodiack.2783

Kodiack.2783

man.. you DR boys are some drama queens. 1 guy gets banned and everyone comes here to cry.

man.. you DR boys are some drama queens. 1 guy gets banned and everyone comes here to cry.-K

-K

in WvW

Morningstar.6208

GJ taking back SM guys! My heart is with you.

in WvW

Posted by: GamerToukotsu.4219

GamerToukotsu.4219

Had loads of fun today in WvW, to the Anvil Rock guys that were trying to kill me in the Hills Keep on Devona’s Rest Borderlands I give you all mad respect. You all never gave up even after I made it ever so difficult to kill me, finally falling to my demise off the bridge after you called the zerg to kill me. I have mad respect for you guys sticking to your guns and tossing me out of that keep.

You’re respectful friend,
[RED]

Illusory Ally [TFD]
Illusionary Ally [TFD]
Devona’s Rest

in WvW

Posted by: Malikaii.6149

Malikaii.6149

I did not insult anybody that’s the thing. I believe it’s an auto system if you get reported by certain amount of people you get auto suspended. So I believe group of people doesn’t like me did that but I don’t think anybody in my server would do it. You can report enemy and Before I got banned I did some amazing fighting against groups of enemies so I don’t know what is the real deal here. I already contacted Anet but it takes 3 days for them to answer tickets so I am not expecting much from them.

Ya, I agree morningstar… Its my belief that no one is responsible for their own actions, its always a group of people that are out to get you that did it… I bet the government had something do with it.

IRDGAF
Best thief in the game
[Os] Executive Officer

in WvW

Posted by: SolarWind.5693

SolarWind.5693

Being a commander in this game is like traveling back in time to high school. It’s a popularity contest for most of the participants and if you haven’t figured this out or need it explained to you then I have no idea what game you are playing. It isn’t WvW and it isn’t GW2. I can’t tell you how many kitten matches have occurred between people with command icons that I’ve witnessed and how often people think they are somehow more knowledgeable because they BOUGHT an icon.

You also greatly underestimate the lengths people go to in order to get their way or even to ‘win’. I don’t know that it was a group of people who set out to get him banned but I absolutely would not be surprised if that is what happened. That is the level of maturity and ego that is behind many who want and buy the icon.

Command should have been something EARNED. Not bought. A level of knowledge and familiarity with the game. As it is now, all you need to do is pony up 100 gold. There should also be a distinction between PVE and WvW commanders. I’ll stop there because I don’t want my post deleted for being off topic.

CMDR – Devonas Rest [WvW]

in WvW

Posted by: bradderzh.2378

bradderzh.2378

Being a commander is a service to your server. 100g or otherwise, a commander has paid (or has had very kind people help him/her pay) to stand as a beacon in this 3 way war that others just used for selfish gains like legendary weapons, or other expensive weapons and/or armor..

Commanders are constantly dropping gold on siege and upgrades because a large number of the Zerg is there solely to level and get gold, karma and exp which goes against their reason for being there. Also the amount of time it takes drop your own siege, and to ask around ‘does anyone have a ballista for these 3 rams breaking down our gate’ is sometimes the difference between keeping a structure or losing it.

On topic, I was the commander yesterday that had DR’s hillS for a number of hours getting it upgraded and making a slow creep up to your garrison. Unfortately for us, you guys are very smart with your siege placement and was able to create a very effective kill zone in the wall opening. All in all I am really loving the strategy taking place in this match up.

In reference to ascended items:
Nar: I love that it will take me time and money to
reach the same level I’m at right now… …said no one, ever.

(edited by bradderzh.2378)

in WvW

Posted by: GamerToukotsu.4219

GamerToukotsu.4219

Commanders are constantly dropping gold on siege and upgrades because a large number of the Zerg is there solely to level and get gold, karma and exp which goes against their reason for being there. Also the amount of time it takes drop your own siege, and to ask around ‘does anyone have a ballista for these 3 rams breaking down our gate’ is sometimes the difference between keeping a structure or losing it.

I don’t know if the poster above you is on Devona’s Rest but, obviously this differs from server to server. A few DR commanders are children who have no clue how to use strategy and have big mouths. They don’t purchase any types of siege equipment and are only there to be an annoyance to the server rather than a service. I know several people feel this way about a few of the commanders, other commanders are excellent in their execution and their knowledge of strategy.

While your statement is whole heartily right about most commanders but, unfortunately the statement above yours is also correct about several commanders getting into kitten fights over whose ego is bigger.

Illusory Ally [TFD]
Illusionary Ally [TFD]
Devona’s Rest

in WvW

SniffyCube.6107

just a thought, but since we’re on the subject of commander why hasn’t anet implemented some sort of filter on who you can see on the map ? like only seeing the commander whose squad you are in

or, another approach could be that every X amount of time, there is a vote and the top X amount of players with commander who get voted get to display it on the map

1. the most popular commanders (and one’s who have many guildies in that battleground) get to command
2. allows the most qualified people command and hopefully takes down the incompetent / rude commanders

Just bouncing ideas

The Black Tides
[TBT]
Èl Cid

in WvW

Posted by: Sajec.5302

Sajec.5302

I’m a sad panda. On AR BL with ma lil group of PRO having a blast defending Bay against an easy 2:1 odds zerg from AR. Bay all broken with no supplies. Then all of a sudden…no more AR zerg to fight. Thought the fun was over and all of a sudden ole NS zerg hits DR BL with 8 golems. They trash through Hills, then Bay before PRO could rally up what few we have late night along side a handful of other DR gamers. NS managed to plow through the outter gate at Garrison, then in literally less than 2—3 minutes all 8 golems were dead, the big zerg all wiped. One and then NS bounces to EB. =(

AR i can understand leaving, it was very late and most of em id imagine stayed up way later than norm and PRO and the few other gamers with us were giving them a heck of a hard time on their map. i was ready to log maself, but it was just too fun to leave.

NS…wha? Try to PvDoor late night for points, your zerg get owned and golems thrashed…and you bail the map after one little fight Jump to EB and PvDoor there? Aw come on, I was told you all were much better than that!

All in good fun i guess. AR – great fights tonight, NS dunno cuz only really engaged you once on DR BL at garrison and you all dropped pretty darn quick.

Dredstorm One Eye
Daemon’s Gate [HELL]
Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Posted by: Sajec.5302

Sajec.5302

Yay..AR back on their BL. Course pretty much all of DR is offline now…arg!! WTB a night crew!

Lol…have fun all, cya tomorrow sometime!

Dredstorm One Eye
Daemon’s Gate [HELL]
Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Posted by: hyyangoz.6195

hyyangoz.6195

I’m a sad panda. On AR BL with ma lil group of PRO having a blast defending Bay against an easy 2:1 odds zerg from AR. Bay all broken with no supplies. Then all of a sudden…no more AR zerg to fight. Thought the fun was over and all of a sudden ole NS zerg hits DR BL with 8 golems. They trash through Hills, then Bay before PRO could rally up what few we have late night along side a handful of other DR gamers. NS managed to plow through the outter gate at Garrison, then in literally less than 2—3 minutes all 8 golems were dead, the big zerg all wiped. One and then NS bounces to EB. =(

AR i can understand leaving, it was very late and most of em id imagine stayed up way later than norm and PRO and the few other gamers with us were giving them a heck of a hard time on their map. i was ready to log maself, but it was just too fun to leave.

NS…wha? Try to PvDoor late night for points, your zerg get owned and golems thrashed…and you bail the map after one little fight Jump to EB and PvDoor there? Aw come on, I was told you all were much better than that!

All in good fun i guess. AR – great fights tonight, NS dunno cuz only really engaged you once on DR BL at garrison and you all dropped pretty darn quick.

We left your BL coz we only had 2 towers and our keep left At EB. Also we are the nite crew. We were done for the nite when we took AR eb keep Sm and some parts of the dr towers. And manage to place our selfs 2nd place.

Gandalf Teh White [Meow]- Fort Aspenwood

http://meowguild.com/media.html

in WvW

Posted by: Karg.2381

Karg.2381

i heard that garrison fight was exciting – but i missed it by an hour. Sob sob.
I can understand why NSP would move on – why stay and fight that battle when you are either needed else where or an easier target presents itself. Sound like good tactics to me.
Take the points and force the other servers to react to your moves. +they get to reset the other servers upgrades.
Had fun in ARbl instead defending bay from AR and then NSP rock up to get in on the action

SoR

in WvW

Karg.2381

just a thought, but since we’re on the subject of commander why hasn’t anet implemented some sort of filter on who you can see on the map ? like only seeing the commander whose squad you are in

or, another approach could be that every X amount of time, there is a vote and the top X amount of players with commander who get voted get to display it on the map

1. the most popular commanders (and one’s who have many guildies in that battleground) get to command
2. allows the most qualified people command and hopefully takes down the incompetent / rude commanders

Just bouncing ideas

SoR

in WvW

Karg.2381

The commander system is okay as is. I think peeps quickly decide for themselves who to follow and who to avoid.
Each commander has their own character which shows in their tactics. If you have empathy with those tactics then follow that commander. If not their is usually another commander around.
One has an obssesion with golem rushes, one is obsessed with SM, some defend, some attack.
Their are certain commanders that i will instantly follow if i see their pip on the map, a minority i try to avoid like the plague because you can be certain of daft wipes and eventually that commander blaming the zerglings following them followed by rage quit.

SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Dynnen.6405

Dynnen.6405

Prepare yourselves.

Winter is coming.
Anyway, going to sleep for the night shift.

DR, prepare yourselves.
Bird Song is coming.

Os? I remember these guys! You guys were the ones beating the crap outta my Sunrise with your faces! Hehe

in WvW

Posted by: xXTattsXx.4361

xXTattsXx.4361

The commander system is okay as is. I think peeps quickly decide for themselves who to follow and who to avoid.
Each commander has their own character which shows in their tactics. If you have empathy with those tactics then follow that commander. If not their is usually another commander around.
One has an obssesion with golem rushes, one is obsessed with SM, some defend, some attack.
Their are certain commanders that i will instantly follow if i see their pip on the map, a minority i try to avoid like the plague because you can be certain of daft wipes and eventually that commander blaming the zerglings following them followed by rage quit.

Quite well put. Cmdr tag is bought following is earned.

Tatts – SoCo

in WvW

Posted by: tntent.3508

tntent.3508

update 10:16 am PST.

when i logged last night we were only up by 2k now look who knew that anvil and nsp were such good christian folks.

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Kardiamond.6952

Kardiamond.6952

Gotta be the worse Anvil Rock week for quit a long time.

Each time I log in WvW (can’t often with the holidays) We don’t have any commander online.

I think we will have a hard time until christmas is done

Rotthen (Necro) / Zhyx (Engineer) /Inglorious Beasterd (Ranger)
Server : Anvil Rock (Since Release!) [SOLO]

in WvW

Posted by: WrathOfGod.4695

WrathOfGod.4695

WvW from the past 2 nights with more coming!

in WvW

Karg.2381

Great battles against NSP in EB

This is a great matchup and finally a tier we are not just the Zerg server. Hopefully we are showing we have some tactics and not the one trick ponies were labelled.

Props to all

SoR

in WvW

Rob.7624

This is a great matchup and finally a tier we are not just the Zerg server. Hopefully we are showing we have some tactics and not the one trick ponies were labelled.

Props to all

I would say you’re welcome.
But so far I’ve only seen one trick pony tactics.

You attack Northern SM with trebs.
We lose outer wall.
We beat you.
You run back to your keep and hide.
Your keep is stacked with siege.
We have to fall back.
And repeat cycle.

We’ve attacked it from every angle. Not enough people to cover it all.
Commanding in EB all day though.
Sorry if I’m slightly grumpy.

Attached image is me though.
If you see me, give me a wave.
(Spikey Guardian Commander with Vision of the Mists (pink glowing sword) who will rush head first into the enemy zerg)

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

(edited by Rob.7624)

in WvW

Posted by: KwayZee.5742

KwayZee.5742

WoWoWoWOWOW! What a biblical battle for the AR Bay!

To the commander of AR that took it from us kudos to you and your group. That was probably the greatest chess match I have ever played..

Golems, to trebbing to counter trebbing.. I mean it was just an amazing fight..

I was the commander of the defense and I haven’t had a battle like that in WvW in a long time. Great job to everyone involved! Even though we lost it..

Kudos to each and every DR person that helped defend. At some points we even had the outmanned buff.

KwayZeee -=[ 80 Asuran Thief ]=-
[PRO] Commander
DragonBrand

in WvW

Karg.2381

Props to all

I would say you’re welcome.
But so far I’ve only seen one trick pony tactics.

You attack Northern SM with trebs.
We lose outer wall.
We beat you.
You run back to your keep and hide.
Your keep is stacked with siege.
We have to fall back.
And repeat cycle.

We’ve attacked it from every angle. Not enough people to cover it all.
Commanding in EB all day though.
Sorry if I’m slightly grumpy.

Attached image is me though.
If you see me, give me a wave.
(Spikey Guardian Commander with Vision of the Mists (pink glowing sword) who will rush head first into the enemy zerg)

Hey cmd Bird song,
i like fighting your guild, although i grind my teeth everytime we let you build that fire base on the hill over OL. We tried the mad rush counter on reset which failed. We managed to counter treb today though. Everytime a treb went down the other side threw up another. One of your treb firers is a great shot though, bang on tgt against our counter trebs all the time.
ill make a special effort to look for you in future, if you ever get an arrow in the eye – thatll be me

SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Jurrzy.1594

Jurrzy.1594

The situation in EB has turned into a stalemate. Neither we nor NSP have enough strength to smash eachother’s defenses. We can’t take stonemist, and you guys can’t take overlook. We can’t get organized enough to take stonemist, and you guys can’t build up enough strength to push through our absurd amounts of siege. It’s very exhausting.

Garrzz- Devona’s Rest