12/21: NSP | Anvil Rock | DR

in WvW

Posted by: Rob.7624

Rob.7624

Well this went down hill quick. Welcome back everyone, to many shandy’s and sore heads I think.

Been having a good time myself, we almost had all of eb earlier, just couldn’t quite take the inner door of nsp keep. Logged off for a few hours to do some rl stuff, came back and nsp had all but our keep. Anvil made a surge later but ran into a brick wall in dr bl so went to smash nsp bl instead.

I don’t understand all this solo, 5man or Zerg kitten talk. A good healthy servers needs all 3 and a good commander will use the strengths of those assetts to dominate the battlefield. If you wanna 5man all day, be my guest – however it isn’t smallmanpvp so don’t cry if everyone else doesn’t share your view.

As always, have fun and bring it on

Yes indeed.
And as for the Green map
<3

Commander Bird Song
Northern Shiverpeaks Night Crew
Os Guild

in WvW

Posted by: Jscull.2514

Jscull.2514

We dont need to organize a bunch of non-killing oriented people. We run a 5 man every night and get 3-4x the “Zergs” kills. I dont care about gathering “forces”, I care about how many kills PAXA’s 5 man gets a night. The server is meaningless to us unless you are in our vent every night.

PAXA -GM

in WvW

Posted by: raenen.5807

raenen.5807

You guys keep up that sort of teamwork and see what it does for your wvw population.

in WvW

Posted by: Max Castle.6173

Max Castle.6173

Now lets see, where have we heard the " we just care about kills not score" song and dance before… Oohhh right, those same “elite” guilds who transferred up a tier… Lets see how long these guys stick around.

Flag
[DSL]
30/30/30/30/30 Memer

in WvW

Posted by: jkctmc.8754

jkctmc.8754

As to the above PRO players saying AR are just bad players, and that one person can kill 10, I’m up for any one vs one with any of you. I’m the Thief, Ranger, and occassionally Warrior that has killed plenty of you the last few days in the SoS guild.

Woah mate…if you’re refering to me in this I never once said AR were bad players. If you’re unsure what i mean please ask and not interpret, that can/will lead to misunderstanding. If I thought AR were bad players I’d have said it. I think AR rocks as well as NSP. Been some great fights out there. No map has been truly ‘secure’ as everyone flips everything lol.

All i said in my post to the one fella flaming me was that I’d been happy to leave that spot if the 10 folks camping me would have left. Run out and die just to get out…well thats absurd dontcha think? 90% of my time i spent standing there doing nothing hoping they’d leave so i’d drop combat to WP. They didnt and kept spamming me so few times I ran out downed/spiked a few. They eventually caught on their time was wasted and left…then I WP’d.

Anyway…fun fight AR/NSP and props to everyone for staying in there and doing what we all do best…givin em heck!

Fair enough, my mistake. In that situation I probably would have moved out of immunity, and fought to my death, and not gone back in.

Renno – Stonegard – Aece
80 Thief – 80 Warrior – 80 Guardian – 80 Ranger
80 Mesmer – 80 Necromancer

in WvW

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

A server that does well is going to need both small groups and people willing to try to lead and coordinate large groups. Showing total disdain for the players on your own server isn’t going to be too helpful.

You can run small groups and have a positive impact on the match for your server while still finding fun fights.

8vAR
5vAR
9vNSP

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

in WvW

Posted by: namkaeng.8452

namkaeng.8452

A server that does well is going to need both small groups and people willing to try to lead and coordinate large groups. Showing total disdain for the players on your own server isn’t going to be too helpful.

You can run small groups and have a positive impact on the match for your server while still finding fun fights.

8vAR
5vAR
9vNSP

yeah, Devona has a nice guilds small – large- people.
I like AD ppl, AD is the one of guilds as run small group, and enjoy fight! Haha

Paradise is where I am. – Voltaire

[ B Sty ] WvW – vs All Roaming – Videos

in WvW

Posted by: jkctmc.8754

jkctmc.8754

Good night.

Renno – Stonegard – Aece
80 Thief – 80 Warrior – 80 Guardian – 80 Ranger
80 Mesmer – 80 Necromancer

(edited by jkctmc.8754)

in WvW

Posted by: Skim.9035

Skim.9035

Common DR… you’re already way ahead in the lead and you have more players than AR. Did you really have to do the wall exploit to take bay?

in WvW

Posted by: Sajec.5302

Sajec.5302

Was waiting for this post. PRO was in NO way involved in what happened, we were perfectly content laying siege and even though your numbers kept rolling us we were having loads of fun. Props to both sides.

When the Bay capped we all were like WTHECK! We asked questions, found out the culprit and took appropriate action. In protest of what they did PRO left the your borderland. PRO in no way supports blatant cheating/hacking to gain Wv3 advantages like that. On behalf of DR I appologize and hope this doesnt cause AR folks to reflect badly on DR folks as the crimes of a few doesnt represent the masses that just want to have honest fun game play.

Dredstorm One Eye
Daemon’s Gate [HELL]
Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Posted by: blaster.1732

blaster.1732

^ agreed it was awkward…

Blaster Aurum | Ranger | [PRO] Protocol | Commander

in WvW

Posted by: alcuin.1257

alcuin.1257

I will second what PRO said and add that not just PRO abandoned map. We refused to defend bay, and about 3 minutes after that abandoned map. We hope you get Bay back hastily and enjoy holding it for a while.

in WvW

Posted by: Cyanchiv.2583

Cyanchiv.2583

Agreed with all Dred has said. Being there myself I know we were not happy with what happened. No one involved in the assault outside knew about what was happening and we were surprised. Because we don’t support of those kinds of actions we left Anvil Borderlands, and can now only offer our apologies for the actions of the people involved.

Until then it was a great fight though, and we look forward to similar fair fights in the future.

in WvW

Posted by: Skim.9035

Skim.9035

Ok.. let’s all calm down. Just retake what we lost and get back to killing each other like civil people. The exploiters were reported so let’s just leave it at that and move on.

in WvW

Posted by: lBANKAll.2183

lBANKAll.2183

Hey guys and girls… Good fight this week……………

Commander IBANKAI Lord of Quaggans
[ALS] Anvil’s Last Stand Guild Leader

in WvW

Posted by: CC Eva.6742

CC Eva.6742

Community Coordinator

Hello everyone.

Just a quick message to let you know that there is an email address available for all of you, exploits@arena.net, where you can send your screenshots that involve episodes of hacking and/or exploiting. Please, use this address to denounce this kind of attitudes.

Although we do understand that watching an exploit or a hack that goes unpunished is pretty frustrating in a match-up, posts created with the sole intention of throwing accusations to each other tend to derail the threads and stir them up with negativity. Please, bear this in mind before posting and help keep the discussion and sportsmanship up.

Thanks!

in WvW

Posted by: Karg.2381

Karg.2381

What a sad day for our server. This is not what the vast majority of dr are about, I can only assume it’s recent bandwagoners (not knowing the details of those involved).

Hope we can all just get back to what was one of our most enjoyable dust ups to date.

SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Mash Hog.5672

Mash Hog.5672

Just had a really fun 2 v 3 in NSP.
It was crazy cause I was teaching my guildy how to use his D/D Ele, and boom 2 other D/D Elementalists pop out of no where throwing us around and such and it became a 2 v 2 Dagger Ele showdown! So I’m like “here is your final test” and we fought for a couple of minutes and this enemy Guardian shows up. We finally take down one of the Eles and now this guardian is pounding at us… Once we finally take him down that Ele that we killed respawned and ran back. and we were back where we started. We took down one of the eles, and then my partner went down, and with that I was finally able to take down the last ele.

It was a CRAZY FUN fight and was great practice for my partner’s new build!
The Ele’s were from [SoS] and we were from [GASM].
If you guys see this please whisper me and we can get another fight organized :P
This time you wont have the jump on us either :P

Gasmic > Mic Gazzy
Leader of [GASM] #ELEtism
(Retired) Commander [2500+ tPvP Matches Won]

in WvW

Posted by: brandon.6735

brandon.6735

8vAR
5vAR
9vNSP

What time you on? Would love to face you guys. I run a small group with Meow/soul members and we always beat numbers twice or three times the size of us. We usually run in the morning.

Guardianhipster
Thiefhipster

in WvW

Posted by: Npac.3476

Npac.3476

We dont need to organize a bunch of non-killing oriented people. We run a 5 man every night and get 3-4x the “Zergs” kills. I dont care about gathering “forces”, I care about how many kills PAXA’s 5 man gets a night. The server is meaningless to us unless you are in our vent every night.

Let me clarify a bit what Dylic was getting at here. By no means does PAXA believe that the rest of NSP is “crap” or that they are worthless. In fact, I would argue that we are one of the biggest supporters of NSP building a bigger/better presence in WvW overall. That being said, our viewpoint on WvW can be quite different from many other guilds, especially large, “zerg” oriented ones. We here at PAXA we believe that most important/fun thing to do in WvW is to kill other players, no matter the situation or cost. However, because of this belief, we sometimes come under fire (have been called worthless) from larger guilds when we do not follow “commanders”/ stay and defend keeps where no enemy players are present.

Overall, there is room for both the small mans/large zergs in WvW…we just need to accept that our play styles/desires are different.

Now, back to the killing!

Zelrin- 80 Thief
Founder of PAXA

in WvW

Oozo.7856

8vAR
5vAR
9vNSP

What time you on? Would love to face you guys. I run a small group with Meow/soul members and we always beat numbers twice or three times the size of us. We usually run in the morning.

We usually start running around 7 PM EST and stop at midnight or later depending on what day it is. We fought a Meow/Soul group a few times last night. There was only three of us from AD but we ended up getting together with a couple of Bsty.

Maybe you weren’t running with them. I’ll see if I have footage. I haven’t gone through what I recorded last night yet.

in WvW

Oozo.7856

However, because of this belief, we sometimes come under fire (have been called worthless) from larger guilds when we do not follow “commanders”/ stay and defend keeps where no enemy players are present.

It’s a total waste for a good small coordinated group to be stuck behind a wall. Every server is going to need outside-the-wall groups. Yes, we are generally more interested in “fighting in your face” since that is what is fun for us but you can do that and still contribute to your server.

Just play off of what the larger guilds are doing. For example, if we have a large force attacking Bay then you can usually find us on the backside of Bay cutting off reinforcements in the open field or taking and defending the backside suppy camp to deny the attackers supply for seige.

in WvW

Posted by: Plok.6145

Plok.6145

Exact;y how many guild transfers has DR gotten? Cause it certainly appears to be a kittenload.

Sincerely,

Commander Plok The Original Leader of Shadow of Agony [GOAT]

in WvW

Posted by: Sheadong.8217

Sheadong.8217

Exact;y how many guild transfers has DR gotten? Cause it certainly appears to be a kittenload.

I’d say less than BP.

[ALS] Sephalee D/D Ele
Anvil Rock / Anvils Last Stand

in WvW

Posted by: osif.8673

osif.8673

However, because of this belief, we sometimes come under fire (have been called worthless) from larger guilds when we do not follow “commanders”/ stay and defend keeps where no enemy players are present.

It’s a total waste for a good small coordinated group to be stuck behind a wall. Every server is going to need outside-the-wall groups. Yes, we are generally more interested in “fighting in your face” since that is what is fun for us but you can do that and still contribute to your server.

Just play off of what the larger guilds are doing. For example, if we have a large force attacking Bay then you can usually find us on the backside of Bay cutting off reinforcements in the open field or taking and defending the backside suppy camp to deny the attackers supply for seige.

Thanks for the pro tips, bro.

Miller Time – 80 Sylvari Mesmer
Not Just A Goodtime – 80 Asura Warrior
[PAXA]

in WvW

Posted by: Psychatog.8246

Psychatog.8246

recent guild transfers, nothing huge(although there are currently a number of guilds “looking”)

10 weeks ago… a kitten load and no ones really left.

ive have been seeing a lot more guildless/soloers and have been put into LA overflow more, but that generally only results in a little extra fodder in wvw.

in WvW

Posted by: Plok.6145

Plok.6145

I’d say less than BP.

Not a chance. We have still only had 1 major guild transfer to this day.

Sincerely,

Commander Plok The Original Leader of Shadow of Agony [GOAT]

in WvW

Karg.2381

When we left tier 8 we were a high pop server, now i think we are very high. Lots of no guild transfers and i think some small guilds came with us from kain and fc. I’m sure i remember a couple of the guilds on the opposite side of the wire when we were in tier8.
No big guilds have joined.
We just have a very active wvwvw player base.

SoR

in WvW

Oozo.7856

The comments weren’t just directed to you but to the large guilds that your guildmate was complaining about. I was trying to explain how a small group that plays outside the walls can be beneficial to the server and that you shouldn’t be critcized for not defending keeps.

However, given the comments of your GM:

I care about how many kills PAXA’s 5 man gets a night. The server is meaningless to us unless you are in our vent every night.

perhaps their complaints are legit. Have you considered removing the NSP designation from your signature since the server is meaningless to you?

(edited by Oozo.7856)

in WvW

Posted by: Cactus.2710

Cactus.2710

We here at PAXA we believe that most important/fun thing to do in WvW is to kill other players, no matter the situation or cost.

Far be it from me to tell others how they should have fun in a video game, but that sounds a lot to me like hitting a tree with a bat while the rest of your team is trying to play baseball. I would have thought that sPvP or arenas would have been a better outlet for that style of play. I’m at least thankful that the majority of players in NSP play WvW smarter than that, though, since it makes the game way more interesting for those of us in DR.

D/D Thief who prefers mobility to stealth … so yeah, I die a lot
Stormbluff Isle [AoD]

in WvW

osif.8673

The comments weren’t just directed to you but to the large guilds that your guildmate was complaining about. I was trying to explain how a small group that plays outside the walls can be beneficial to the server and that you shouldn’t be critcized for not defending keeps.

I care about how many kills PAXA’s 5 man gets a night. The server is meaningless to us unless you are in our vent every night.

perhaps their complaints are legit. Have you considered removing the NSP designation from your signature since the server is meaningless to you?

Please notice the “I” in Dylic’s quote you got there. Oh and hey, look… he doesn’t have NSP in his signature. He does understand that our zerg brings enemies to kill. I can say “we” are thankful for that.
“I” can appreciate the zerg. While I don’t like participating in one, I don’t mind when our server wins Wv3 and that can’t be done without a zerg unfortunately.

[PAXA]

in WvW

osif.8673

We here at PAXA we believe that most important/fun thing to do in WvW is to kill other players, no matter the situation or cost.

Far be it from me to tell others how they should have fun in a video game, but that sounds a lot to me like hitting a tree with a bat while the rest of your team is trying to play baseball. I would have thought that sPvP or arenas would have been a better outlet for that style of play. I’m at least thankful that the majority of players in NSP play WvW smarter than that, though, since it makes the game way more interesting for those of us in DR.

Without the small groups that do the whole killing other player thing with the camp and the ocasional tower claiming, zergs would have a much harder time taking keeps and whatnot. I for one really wish we ran across more small 5ish man groups from your server. I’m sure they’re there, just haven’t seen it yet. Or maybe you guys are just “smarter than that.”

[PAXA]

in WvW

Oozo.7856

Please notice the “I” in Dylic’s quote you got there. Oh and hey, look… he doesn’t have NSP in his signature. He does understand that our zerg brings enemies to kill. I can say “we” are thankful for that.
“I” can appreciate the zerg. While I don’t like participating in one, I don’t mind when our server wins Wv3 and that can’t be done without a zerg unfortunately.

The server is meaningless to us

Please notice the “us” in that quote. I’m guessing he probably didn’t mean that but was just angry about something that happened.

All I was doing was suggesting a way for you to play the game the way you want to play it (which is totally legit) but still do things that keep the server off your back or even gain their trust. Let them know that you are cutting off reinforcements and/or depriving them of supplies. Kills in the open field do matter as well.

I was trying to help bridge the gap, but instead got a full faceload of snark.

Oh, and I’m guessing you typically run in EB or maybe DR borderlands?

(edited by Oozo.7856)

in WvW

osif.8673

Please notice the “us” in that quote. I’m guessing he probably didn’t mean that but was just angry about something that happened.

All I was doing was suggesting a way for you to play the game the way you want to play it (which is totally legit) but still do things that keep the server off your back or even gain their trust. Let them know that you are cutting off reinforcements and/or depriving them of supplies. Kills in the open field do matter as well.

Our server doesn’t partake in the majority of our fights… thus the whole “meaningless” thing. Thank you for your concern though!

[PAXA]

in WvW

Oozo.7856

Our server doesn’t partake in the majority of our fights… thus the whole “meaningless” thing. Thank you for your concern though!

Actually, they do but indirectly. I don’t care how good any small group is. If you don’t have enough numbers to fragment the enemy forces you aren’t going to have a good night. The relationship goes both ways.

The other people on your server and in your map are the reason why you can get 5v10s instead of having to deal with nothing but 5v30s.

I respect people willing to run around in a small group, but kitten you guys seems to have a HUGE chip on your shoulders. Have fun out there.

in WvW

Posted by: Khanswrath.1032

Khanswrath.1032

Problem is 9 out of 10 times the 5 on 5 turns into a outnumbered issue at some point on either side. There’s been many times I’ve rushed into 2-4 ppl thinking that was my chance to record some of the most awesome jaw dropping skill clicking videos this game has ever seen only to realize after the fray that 8-9 server mates showed up half way through the battle. One awkward moment last night involved me rolling up on a pretty nice 1v1 way behind Spledan between a member of Os and some server mate of mine. At first I was like HOT KITTEN GOTTA GET ME IN ON THIS, then it hit me maybe these guys are dueling. I asked in /s and got no response so I just backed slowly away from them both, kinda like the time in college when I accidentally rolled up on my roommate and the “big-boned” neighbor girl. Become the wall, become the wall, become the wall………pray they never saw you and maybe if they didn’t it means that memory can be erased in your mind as well.
Basically 5vs5 will always be ruined by some poor slob like me who just happens to be in the wrong kitten place at the wrong kitten time.

Khanswrath-80 Thief [ODN]
“Do not argue with an idiot.
He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience. "

in WvW

Cactus.2710

Without the small groups that do the whole killing other player thing with the camp and the ocasional tower claiming, zergs would have a much harder time taking keeps and whatnot. I for one really wish we ran across more small 5ish man groups from your server. I’m sure they’re there, just haven’t seen it yet. Or maybe you guys are just “smarter than that.”

Please reread my comment. I never said anything against small groups not being eminently useful. I took issue with his statement that his group liked to more or less randomly kill other players “no matter the situation or the cost”. That’s not useful to anyone. I run with small pug groups a lot, but almost always for the purpose of taking a supply camp, killing enemy roamers that are attacking important yaks, defending against other small groups of enemies trying to take one of our camps, creating crossed sword diversions on the enemy map, making an enemy waypoint contested, etc. And yeah, I think that’s a lot smarter than assassin teams looking for random kills.

Stormbluff Isle [AoD]

in WvW

Posted by: namkaeng.8452

namkaeng.8452

8vAR
5vAR
9vNSP

Meow / soul members – guys can you remember BSty ? few days ago…. = D

We usually running almost same time with AD guild, LET’s see next time.

Paradise is where I am. – Voltaire

[ B Sty ] WvW – vs All Roaming – Videos

in WvW

Posted by: Npac.3476

Npac.3476

Please reread my comment. I never said anything against small groups not being eminently useful. I took issue with his statement that his group liked to more or less randomly kill other players “no matter the situation or the cost”. That’s not useful to anyone. I run with small pug groups a lot, but almost always for the purpose of taking a supply camp, killing enemy roamers that are attacking important yaks, defending against other small groups of enemies trying to take one of our camps, creating crossed sword diversions on the enemy map, making an enemy waypoint contested, etc. And yeah, I think that’s a lot smarter than assassin teams looking for random kills.

Just to clear this up, my comment about “no matter the situation” was under the assumption that killing any other enemy player, no matter their location or activity, would be a benefit to the “realm” at large. Every player dead is one less person getting in the way of your Zerg and, as an added bonus, is an extra badge in my pocket.

Over all we are pretty indiscriminate, if your red you will soon be dead

Zelrin- 80 Thief
Founder of PAXA

in WvW

Posted by: Lord Aargadon.4135

Lord Aargadon.4135

Scoooooore update!

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Morningstar.6208

Morningstar.6208

I think we are moving up a tier next week again but I honestly don’t see we are ready yet.

Commander Sir Morningstar of Devona’s Rest, Army of Devona [AoD] Guild Leader
http://www.ArmyofDevona.com
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mK7xYguWCk

in WvW

Cactus.2710

I think we are moving up a tier next week again but I honestly don’t see we are ready yet.

I fully agree we are not ready yet, but unless MOS is way off it doesn’t look to me like we will move up next week.

http://mos.millenium.org/matchups#NA

Stormbluff Isle [AoD]

in WvW

Jscull.2514

How do any of you guys telling us that Zergs are just as important as a 5 man justify when our 5 man gets 3x the “Zergs” kills every night? Ur answer going to be because you take keeps an occupy attention?

Well take 5-8 camps kill 20 dolyaks 5 sentrys, ninja a keep on the opposite side of the map and kill 30-50 players while you stand with 20 people and fight over one keep for an hour…thanks for all your serious support.

PAXA -GM

in WvW

Karg.2381

How do any of you guys telling us that Zergs are just as important as a 5 man justify when our 5 man gets 3x the “Zergs” kills every night? Ur answer going to be because you take keeps an occupy attention?

Well take 5-8 camps kill 20 dolyaks 5 sentrys, ninja a keep on the opposite side of the map and kill 30-50 players while you stand with 20 people and fight over one keep for an hour…thanks for all your serious support.

its like banging your head against a brickwall.
The zerg is the battering ram, tying up the other servers zerg and attacking entrenched positions – because a 5man team isn’t going to take a well fortified and partially defended keep.
The small mans are the commandos, the scalpel
the soloists are the scouts, relaying important info, being a nuisance.
All 3 are needed. I may have over simplified that – but it makes sense to me.
I have a pretty good kill ratio, i aint gonna pretend to be a skillful individual player. My strentgh lies in supporting the mid to large groups.
Alot of the time if im running here or there on my own and run into a thief or mesmer, i sigh – give it my best shot and wait to die. I also enjoy running flat over these guys and getting revenge when im in a train of pain. Ive yet to see a small group own a zerg – i here alot about it (fc used to constantly tell us how great they were at this), ive just not experienced it.

SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Bury Your Deadgreen.2368

Bury Your Deadgreen.2368

Just wanted to say thanks to everybody for this weeks fights… I have had a friggen blast out there..

Soon…..

in WvW

Posted by: Rob.7624

Rob.7624

You’ll be fighting us for the next three weeks.
Thats not an I think, unless you manage to beat us by 500k.

We’ll see when the holidays are over and you lose the Red Keep what we make of DR.
Do not underestimate the power of Northern Shiverpeaks unemployed crew.

Anyone else going to acknowledge that that moderator clearly reads this forum and just wanted to say hello because we are all so awesome.
We see your plan Eva.

Hello!

Commander Bird Song
Northern Shiverpeaks Night Crew
Os Guild

(edited by Rob.7624)

in WvW

Posted by: Dhampyr.2104

Dhampyr.2104

You’ll be fighting us for the next three weeks.
Thats not an I think, unless you manage to beat us by 500k.

We’ll see when the holidays are over and you lose the Red Keep what we make of DR.
Do not underestimate the power of Northern Shiverpeaks unemployed crew.

I’ve gotta be honest and say that I’m baffled with the ranking system, but according to MOS, DR is only 60 points behind Darkhaven. DR is currently at a positive 94 points, while Darkhaven is going backwards.

Seeing DR move to T5 next week seems plausible to me, given the trends that I see. Of course, NSP and AR’s play after reset could obviously influence that as well. ;-)

Eve Morrow, Mesmer, Eve Flamescythe, Ele
Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Karg.2381

we arent gonna make tier5 this reset – maybe the following week if we have the same performance. But as Rob says, we have to see if post holiday returning peeps change anything

And im really enjoying this fight anyway, id be happy to hang around a few weeks with NSP and AR

SoR

(edited by Karg.2381)

in WvW

Posted by: Psychatog.8246

Psychatog.8246

want a cookie

my [pro] 5 man has successfully taken 3 garrys, 6 hills, 4 bays, 3 towers, countless camps and yaks, multiple clutch defenses, and wiped a [PAXA] 5 man.

we have seen your group out and we typically go around it because your in a pointless spot like ruins(i mean seriously atleast set up siege or something in a camp to make it look like your doing something useful).

also im willing to bet those 20 people you mentioned managed to get FARRRRRRRRRR more then 50 kills

in WvW

Jscull.2514

We have lost to zero PRO 5 mans. We did loose a fight to well over our number last night that had some PRO in it (in the middle of THE zerg fight in Anvil). Not an open field 5v5 fight. Keep the content of what you are saying appropriate goof.

Congrats on the “garry’s and hills”, youre probably better at PVE than us.

PAXA -GM