12/21: NSP | Anvil Rock | DR

in WvW

Posted by: osif.8673

osif.8673

How do any of you guys telling us that Zergs are just as important as a 5 man justify when our 5 man gets 3x the “Zergs” kills every night? Ur answer going to be because you take keeps an occupy attention?

Well take 5-8 camps kill 20 dolyaks 5 sentrys, ninja a keep on the opposite side of the map and kill 30-50 players while you stand with 20 people and fight over one keep for an hour…thanks for all your serious support.

want a cookie

my [pro] 5 man has successfully taken 3 garrys, 6 hills, 4 bays, 3 towers, countless camps and yaks, multiple clutch defenses, and wiped a [PAXA] 5 man.

we have seen your group out and we typically go around it because your in a pointless spot like ruins(i mean seriously atleast set up siege or something in a camp to make it look like your doing something useful).

also im willing to bet those 20 people you mentioned managed to get FARRRRRRRRRR more then 50 kills

This post is hilarious.

Miller Time – 80 Sylvari Mesmer
Not Just A Goodtime – 80 Asura Warrior
[PAXA]

in WvW

Posted by: Npac.3476

Npac.3476

How do any of you guys telling us that Zergs are just as important as a 5 man justify when our 5 man gets 3x the “Zergs” kills every night? Ur answer going to be because you take keeps an occupy attention?

Well take 5-8 camps kill 20 dolyaks 5 sentrys, ninja a keep on the opposite side of the map and kill 30-50 players while you stand with 20 people and fight over one keep for an hour…thanks for all your serious support.

want a cookie

my [pro] 5 man has successfully taken 3 garrys, 6 hills, 4 bays, 3 towers, countless camps and yaks, multiple clutch defenses, and wiped a [PAXA] 5 man.

we have seen your group out and we typically go around it because your in a pointless spot like ruins(i mean seriously atleast set up siege or something in a camp to make it look like your doing something useful).

also im willing to bet those 20 people you mentioned managed to get FARRRRRRRRRR more then 50 kills

Hey what class are you? We’ll give you a fight if that’s what you want

Zelrin- 80 Thief
Founder of PAXA

in WvW

Posted by: dunnberry.2964

dunnberry.2964

Good to see more of NSP gangs running around in small gangs! Love the strike squads keep it going boys! Btw PRO is good but have always seen you in Zerg. Gasm on the other hand have seen run around by themselves and were quite skilled and tactful…by if you guys remember I was the asura engineer that tailed you guys behind NSP EB keep other day and killed a few of ya

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

in WvW

Npac.3476

Good to see more of NSP gangs running around in small gangs! Love the strike squads keep it going boys! Btw PRO is good but have always seen you in Zerg. Gasm on the other hand have seen run around by themselves and were quite skilled and tactful…by if you guys remember I was the asura engineer that tailed you guys behind NSP EB keep other day and killed a few of ya

See: " always seen PRO in a Zerg"

Truth comes out

Zelrin- 80 Thief
Founder of PAXA

in WvW

Posted by: Darwinism.8619

Darwinism.8619

i must have dome something very wrong… to have this bad of Karma… cause everytime i die now… i keep coming back as a Loot Bag…

(sigh) I dont think i believed in Reincarnation the last time either

Attachments:

Darwin Ism(HumanThief) Thin The Herd(HumanMezmer) Abuzz Kill(AsuranD/D Ele)
[PRO] World Defender

in WvW

Darwinism.8619

See: " always seen PRO in a Zerg"

Truth comes out

its not [PRO]’s fault that ppl enjoy following us… and yes we tend to build a following… Successful guilds often do… Yet we do many 5 man or less teams… Small groups are about Stealth… when we run in small groups… we leave no one alive as a witness… you just see the map change colors… its the only way to know we were there

Attachments:

[PRO] World Defender

in WvW

Posted by: Cactus.2710

Cactus.2710

You’ll be fighting us for the next three weeks.
Thats not an I think, unless you manage to beat us by 500k.

We’ll see when the holidays are over and you lose the Red Keep what we make of DR.
Do not underestimate the power of Northern Shiverpeaks unemployed crew.

I’ve gotta be honest and say that I’m baffled with the ranking system, but according to MOS, DR is only 60 points behind Darkhaven. DR is currently at a positive 94 points, while Darkhaven is going backwards.

Seeing DR move to T5 next week seems plausible to me, given the trends that I see. Of course, NSP and AR’s play after reset could obviously influence that as well. ;-)

You’re reading the wrong column. Look at the “New Rating” column, as well as the projected rankings in the table below the one you’re looking at. DR is not likely to move up, which in my opinion is probably a good thing for right now.

D/D Thief who prefers mobility to stealth … so yeah, I die a lot
Stormbluff Isle [AoD]

in WvW

Posted by: Psychatog.8246

Psychatog.8246

want a cookie

ok! now we’re getting somewhere. grab a keep and ill show up eventually

in WvW

dunnberry.2964

Your statement “leaving no one alive as witness” would make sense except we respawned and if you kill us than at one point we’d clearly see you, I mainly fight in EB so maybe you guys have the teams in BL and my groups just don’t see

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

in WvW

Posted by: Dhampyr.2104

Dhampyr.2104

You’re reading the wrong column. Look at the “New Rating” column, as well as the projected rankings in the table below the one you’re looking at. DR is not likely to move up, which in my opinion is probably a good thing for right now.

Apparently I’m still dumb.

Just to clarify, I wasn’t saying DR is in any position to move up this week. After next Friday, though… it looks possible?

New Rating for DR – 1321.
New Rating for Darkhaven – 1388.

Difference of around 60 points, right?

Now, looking at the deltas…

DR – +94
Darkhaven – (-)13

That leads me to believe that it’s possible, with that 107 point spread, for DR to overtake Darkhaven next week, if the competition remains the same.

Feel free to teach me where I’m wrong, I like to learn.

Edit – and the projected rankings only shows how things stack up from the “New Ratings” column. It doesn’t show any new information, just a different view of the same data.

Eve Morrow, Mesmer, Eve Flamescythe, Ele
Tarnished Coast

(edited by Dhampyr.2104)

in WvW

Psychatog.8246

want a cookie

actually i changed my mind, i just watched you ignore a paper tower with no supplies in lew of camping your own spawn point killing upscaleds….not worth my time.

(edited by Psychatog.8246)

in WvW

osif.8673

want a cookie

actually i changed my mind, i just watched you ignore a paper tower with no supplies in lew of camping your own spawn point killing upscaleds….not worth my time.

I’ll kitten penguins all over your giraff.

[PAXA]

in WvW

Darwinism.8619

Your statement “leaving no one alive as witness” would make sense except we respawned and if you kill us than at one point we’d clearly see you, I mainly fight in EB so maybe you guys have the teams in BL and my groups just don’t see

well if your going to Use Logic and Facts to argue w/ me… ill just take my Imagination and Sarcasm where its Brilliance can be Appreciated :P

Attachments:

[PRO] World Defender

in WvW

Psychatog.8246

want a cookie

thats cool ill kitten daggers all over your rangers: nom nom

also on a serious note: video of some fights this week here

usually i do fight to fight videos and i didnt know about the 15min limit youtube has(was lazy this week), so i just picked the visual interesting fights instead of doing win/loss commentary.

in WvW

Posted by: xyxspliffy.2657

xyxspliffy.2657

>.>

commanders… assemble!

Attachments:

in WvW

dunnberry.2964

Hahahaha Darwin I saw the sarcasm/role play, but my logic is undeniable

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

in WvW

Npac.3476

want a cookie

usually i do fight to fight videos and i didnt know about the 15min limit youtube has(was lazy this week), so i just picked the visual interesting fights instead of doing win/loss commentary.

So…just to clarify once again. That video shows you (not sure if any of your other guild members) killing 2 of us, me (the thief) and our Mesmer. Now, in order to do this (and I could be wrong), you needed 6 players on the ground, one by the gate, and at least 2 arrow carts shooting us from the walls. Furthermore, this group you had was not all PRO (at least from what I could tell) but rather you participating in a keep Zerg defense…making you “5 man” comment earlier pretty invalid.

Now, obviously there are things I could have got wrong there…but from what I can tell you posted a video of you dropping 2 of us with 5 buddies and 2 arrow carts. ….I fail to see the impressive side of this? Please clarify?

Zelrin- 80 Thief
Founder of PAXA

in WvW

Psychatog.8246

want a cookie

So…just to clarify once again. That video shows you (not sure if any of your other guild members) killing 2 of us, me (the thief) and our Mesmer. Now, in order to do this (and I could be wrong), you needed 6 players on the ground, one by the gate, and at least 2 arrow carts shooting us from the walls. Furthermore, this group you had was not all PRO (at least from what I could tell) but rather you participating in a keep Zerg defense…making you “5 man” comment earlier pretty invalid.

Now, obviously there are things I could have got wrong there…but from what I can tell you posted a video of you dropping 2 of us with 5 buddies and 2 arrow carts. ….I fail to see the impressive side of this? Please clarify?

1) i wasn’t trying to impress you i was just responding to a stupid comment by upscaling it with a stupid video.
2) i actually droped 4 of you, theres a ranger off screen and i droped another thief on the other side of the rock. also i only ran over because you were picking on a bunch of randoms to begin with
3) losing to a small amount of random makes your earlier comments about destorying zergs pretty invalid.
4) you never did get the tower thus DR wins by default anyway. if you had actually setup catas you might have had a shot of actually winning…..i honestly feel bad for NSP for having you on their server….you lead several randoms to thier deaths.

(edited by Psychatog.8246)

in WvW

Posted by: Sajec.5302

Sajec.5302

Couple of things.
1 – PRO…stay out of the forums if you plan on posting the “we’re better than you” mindset. PRO is better than some just as some are better than PRO. We have winning strats that help progress the server in rankings, which is what PRO is focused at doing. PRO does have small teams that roam the maps, but searching for fights isnt their main priority, we send them out with specific objectives to accomplish that enhances DR server as a whole in gaining or maintaining point spread. (ie: server progression)

2 – Small teams in Wv3 do have their place, as long as there is server progression behind it. If there are teams out looking to just have small fights..tPvP is the place for that because you accomplish nothing for your server, in fact you hinder it. Zergs have their place, again as long as the zerg commander has a specific objective(s) to accomplish, not just run the map PvDooring and loosing everything 30 mins later.

3 – Yea i said 2 but i wanna post one more! just wanted to give props to both NSP and AR for this week of fighting for DR. 10 weeks in T8 grew quite boring toward the end as the other 2 servers had given up, for the most part, and unfortunately got hit with transfers. T7 isnt even worth mentioning as our competition had previously been wiped clean by transfers…much respect for those that stayed on those servers though! T6 has been a blast! NSP/AR have been giving us some great fights. Although it was a sweep by DR points wise, it was in no way a clean sweep on the battlefield vs you guys. You have some awesome numbers and skill to go along with it. I’ve enjoyed this week and hope next week will produce the same quality fights. Matchups like this tend to make me worry less about the points/progression and more on the actual fights, which is awesome fun. Will things change on reset/after the holidays? Maybe, 2 ways to consider the holiday crowd, away from home and cant play or more population cuz they’re at home. Dunno really, have to wait until holidays are over. But either way and regardless of who wins in the upcoming week(s), props to all of you for making this bracket one of fun and enjoyment.

See you all in the battlefield….

Dredstorm One Eye
Daemon’s Gate [HELL]
Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Npac.3476

Lol I give up. You’re right man. It was stupid of us to even think we could compete with you and you pro skills. Man I feel dumb

:(

Zelrin- 80 Thief
Founder of PAXA

in WvW

Psychatog.8246

sarcasm aside, it has been a pretty fun week.
[Os] your amazing wvwers…..definitely best guild on your server
[WAR] you guys are fun to fight as well….lots of numbers and you don’t give up
and AR randoms are up their as some the best ive seen on any server, including the week i spent in tier 1.

in WvW

osif.8673

want a cookie

Ah yes, very nice evidence of skill. I was lucky enough to get a screenshot of the outcome of our 1v1 before you released (unfortunately my computer isn’t quite good enough to run fraps atm). I’ll admit, you weren’t half bad for a being one of the most underplayed, hardest classes to play as. You were pretty quick on the heart seekers, which was tough to get out of the way of. Anyways, here it is.

Attachments:

[PAXA]

in WvW

Posted by: Cactus.2710

Cactus.2710

Apparently I’m still dumb.

Just to clarify, I wasn’t saying DR is in any position to move up this week. After next Friday, though… it looks possible?

New Rating for DR – 1321.
New Rating for Darkhaven – 1388.

Difference of around 60 points, right?

Now, looking at the deltas…

DR – +94
Darkhaven – (-)13

That leads me to believe that it’s possible, with that 107 point spread, for DR to overtake Darkhaven next week, if the competition remains the same.

Feel free to teach me where I’m wrong, I like to learn.

Edit – and the projected rankings only shows how things stack up from the “New Ratings” column. It doesn’t show any new information, just a different view of the same data.

Well, I didn’t say you were dumb … only mistaken.

The column with the +94 in it for DR is the delta between last week’s rating (when we were fighting in Tier 7) and this week’s rating in Tier 6. There is absolutely no guarantee that we will climb another 94 points next week, and I don’t see at all why you think that 107 point spread will happen again. It represents a further increase/decrease in performance … not the current “rate”. If we simply have the same relative results next week against AR and NSP that we have had this week that number will be much smaller. Possibly Darkhaven plays worse next week against their opponents in Tier 5, but again, if they simply play about the same as they have this week they won’t necessarily fall any further in points.

Your version of this is the same as saying that if you beat me in a foot race by 94 seconds this week that you will probably beat me by 188 seconds next week.

D/D Thief who prefers mobility to stealth … so yeah, I die a lot
Stormbluff Isle [AoD]

in WvW

Psychatog.8246

want a cookie

Ah yes, very nice evidence of skill. I was lucky enough to get a screenshot of the outcome of our 1v1 before you released (unfortunately my computer isn’t quite good enough to run fraps atm). I’ll admit, you weren’t half bad for a being one of the most underplayed, hardest classes to play as. You were pretty quick on the heart seekers, which was tough to get out of the way of. Anyways, here it is.

-4pts: no man boobs(you could have drew a shirt lazy), pistol spec and no direct hit the forhead, computer can’t run fraps, and yellow comment not a joke about protocol.

+1pts: giving me a big head

7 out of a possible 10 troll pts

in WvW

osif.8673

want a cookie

-4pts: no man boobs(you could have drew a shirt lazy), pistol spec and no direct hit the forhead, computer can’t run fraps, and yellow comment not a joke about protocol.

+1pts: giving me a big head

7 out of a possible 10 troll pts

Well, better than I’ve been scoring you. I’ll take it.

[PAXA]

in WvW

Posted by: StormWolf.7645

StormWolf.7645

I’ll admit, you weren’t half bad for a being one of the most underplayed, hardest classes to play as.

The irony of this said from a Mesmer is not lost on me! Nice!

in WvW

Posted by: Hoenheim.5492

Hoenheim.5492

Just want to do a grats to AR for their awesome defence of red briar just now. My faith in WvW is renewed. Devona you guys are everywhere lol good fights going on.

Timohep
Guardian
Anvil Rock

in WvW

Posted by: Sajec.5302

Sajec.5302

Props to AR/NSP on their attempts to take NSP BL Hills from us DR folks. At one point was only 4 PRO there defending and we managed to push back a 20-25ish zerg twice. Then several more attempts with 5-15ish were also pushed off. Was a VERY nice attempt to sneak a Guild Golem up to the north gate, i almost missed its hide spot jst happened to pan the camera at the right spot, lol. Think we broke 8-10 catas at the ninja wall spot, lol.

One thing i’ll give props to DR folks..we sure know how to siege up something and man those sieges….rofl.

Again, great fights while i was online. Didnt see too many fights that was DR heavy in population. Most times it was DR outmanned but we managed some nice teamwork to pull off some really nice wins.

Dunno who but one of you NSP asura mesmers…lol. TS kept getting blown up about all the stacks of confusion you kept putting on one person…was funny as heck.

Again…great fight tonight and every day/night since reset. Both of you deserve respect and kudos for your efforts and fighting skills. It’s now 5am EST Fri…one question – Whose gonna take 2nd place this week? Its been a close fight between you 2 all week. I got bets going, dont make me lose gold darnit!

Dredstorm One Eye
Daemon’s Gate [HELL]
Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Posted by: Keyba.9570

Keyba.9570

Thank you for the awesome defense on AR BL, it was also amazing how we stopped their push when they had an omega, and were in Redbrair. GJ AR. Thank you for the awesome fights DR

Revenant is life

in WvW

Posted by: Morningstar.6208

Morningstar.6208

It was a great week I really enjoyed this match up. I wish everybody good luck next week.

Commander Sir Morningstar of Devona’s Rest, Army of Devona [AoD] Guild Leader
http://www.ArmyofDevona.com
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mK7xYguWCk

in WvW

Posted by: Apocalypse.5239

Apocalypse.5239

Greed can kill a match it happen Last time when got all the zone’s i forget who we face when that happen i stop queing up for wvw.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwQdM-J1TM4
Only if you want to watch.
lvl 80 Charr Warrior part of Twin.

in WvW

Posted by: WrathOfGod.4695

WrathOfGod.4695

Hats off to everyone in EB stopping NSP trying to ninja AR keep.

They were at inner gate with 30+ and gate being around 25%.
DR managed to flank the outer wall and completely demolish all the NSP players.
Amazing fight from both sides.

I have loved this matchup and hope we don’t move up anytime soon. DR still needs ALOT of work.

in WvW

Posted by: Apocalypse.5239

Apocalypse.5239

DR need’s too kick BP Butt for us lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwQdM-J1TM4
Only if you want to watch.
lvl 80 Charr Warrior part of Twin.

in WvW

Posted by: Dovgan.8605

Dovgan.8605

The fact is DR doesn’t come close to the BP population AR fought against. May have changed during their last match up though. Had fun defending that SE supply camp in DR BL about 12 hours ago. Have a little trouble ousting our little 3 man from a supply camp?

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger
http://www.anvilrockserver.com
[LPC] [KAOS] – Killing As Organized Sport

in WvW

Posted by: brandon.6735

brandon.6735

Hats off to everyone in EB stopping NSP trying to ninja AR keep.

They were at inner gate with 30+ and gate being around 25%.
DR managed to flank the outer wall and completely demolish all the NSP players.
Amazing fight from both sides.

I have loved this matchup and hope we don’t move up anytime soon. DR still needs ALOT of work.

That wasn’t our plan to take that keep really. We wanted to take pressure off our section of the map. So one of commander went there with a zerg to rush it and it worked b/c pretty much all DR came to it.

We do this a lot..Hence why we send a small force to take stuff in your BL so you will send guys back there.

P.S. DR nice try on taking our keep(NSP about 2 hour ago or so) with greater numbers :P

Guardianhipster
Thiefhipster

(edited by brandon.6735)

in WvW

Posted by: irishhaf.1692

irishhaf.1692

Yes yes we get it… we always outnumber everybody in every bl at the same time we only zerg and never ever use tactics… you guys are light years better than us… its only because of the numbers/wintersday event/xmas holidays/end of the world/nirribu/galatic alignment/god took pity on dr/we got lucky that Dr has the points lead.

Deritt ranger lv 80 (Un-retired… liking longbow)
Devona Borders (DB)
Devonas rest.

in WvW

Posted by: Rob.7624

Rob.7624

Touche my friend, Touche

(Had killed you in a previous post)

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Northern Shiverpeaks Night Crew
Os Guild

in WvW

Rob.7624

Close match guys.
Very close indeed.

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

in WvW

Posted by: Karg.2381

Karg.2381

Yes yes we get it… we always outnumber everybody in every bl at the same time we only zerg and never ever use tactics… you guys are light years better than us… its only because of the numbers/wintersday event/xmas holidays/end of the world/nirribu/galatic alignment/god took pity on dr/we got lucky that Dr has the points lead.

You missed the mayan apocalypse.
We are the luckiest server around

Props to AR and NSP – had a great week, NEVER a dull moment. Something always going on. Nice to get my monies worth.
Looking forward to the reset.
Im off to watch TV for a bit, will be back laterz

SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Dovgan.8605

Dovgan.8605

@irishhaf That was the most open and honest heartfelt post I have seen in ages with absolutely no sarcasm at all.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger
http://www.anvilrockserver.com
[LPC] [KAOS] – Killing As Organized Sport

in WvW

Posted by: Laiboch.4380

Laiboch.4380

We have lost to zero PRO 5 mans. We did loose a fight to well over our number last night that had some PRO in it (in the middle of THE zerg fight in Anvil). Not an open field 5v5 fight. Keep the content of what you are saying appropriate goof.

Congrats on the “garry’s and hills”, youre probably better at PVE than us.

Actually that’s a flat out lie. If you are the Ranger commander I believe you are you get smoked a lot. I run with Pro all the time and have seen this strange Ranger commander with a spike through their head more than about anyone else on the map. I have personally smoke that Ranger commander with my scaled 40 ranger. So if you are the person I think you are please spend less time battling on the forums and more time actually winning fights.

Zoe Pain [GASM]
DB Night Crew

in WvW

Posted by: Laiboch.4380

Laiboch.4380

OMG best post in weeks =D. You forgot to ad Y2K in that list though =D

Zoe Pain [GASM]
DB Night Crew

in WvW

Posted by: irishhaf.1692

irishhaf.1692

all kidding aside I really like this fight because it has been a fight.. and our better 24 hour coverage has allowed us to slowly pull away, ive seen no quit in NSP and AR and ive seen lots of low level people out fighting us which mean DR better pay attention in coming fights or we may get a nasty suprise when the amount of 80’s in the fight evens out.

Deritt ranger lv 80 (Un-retired… liking longbow)
Devona Borders (DB)
Devonas rest.

in WvW

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

Yeah. AR, in particular, seems to field a lot of sub80s.

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

in WvW

osif.8673

We have lost to zero PRO 5 mans. We did loose a fight to well over our number last night that had some PRO in it (in the middle of THE zerg fight in Anvil). Not an open field 5v5 fight. Keep the content of what you are saying appropriate goof.

Congrats on the “garry’s and hills”, youre probably better at PVE than us.

Actually that’s a flat out lie. If you are the Ranger commander I believe you are you get smoked a lot. I run with Pro all the time and have seen this strange Ranger commander with a spike through their head more than about anyone else on the map. I have personally smoke that Ranger commander with my scaled 40 ranger. So if you are the person I think you are please spend less time battling on the forums and more time actually winning fights.

No commanders in PAXA. Wrong guy.

[PAXA]

in WvW

Posted by: KwayZee.5742

KwayZee.5742

For those NS that were killed in the Eternal Grounds jumping puzzle. You can thank the LooT guild on your server. Up until today its been pretty easy going in the EB JP. Today that guild camped for over an hour. Finally we got someone past and decided that we were going to camp it ourselves. If they stop camping it, we will not camp it anymore as it just seems childish.

KwayZeee -=[ 80 Asuran Thief ]=-
[PRO] Commander
DragonBrand

in WvW

Posted by: jkctmc.8754

jkctmc.8754

Yeah. AR, in particular, seems to field a lot of sub80s.

Some of us just like alts.

For me, on my account I have 4 80s, and a 52, and both my boys, and wife kind of guilted me into leveling their toons, on their accounts because they’re usually busier than I am.

For me the ebb, and flow of WvW is not really much different on a new toon, or my full exotic geared 80s, unless I’m running in smaller groups, or a larger sub-80 Karma group pushing camps.

Quite frankly it’s a game of siege, and you can operate the same siege at level 1, that you can at level 80. It would be nice if they would change maps, and put in more things for smaller groups to do.

I still smile when a Warrior Kill Shots a new sub-20 toon for well over 20k damage. He would have been better off targeting someone else. <grins evily>

I know a lot of AR folks are tired of the bugs, exploits, and just plain old broken mechanics, and are taking this opportunity to level alts, and prepare for a future when Anet decides they want to spend a lot of time to fix WvW.

Renno – Stonegard – Aece
80 Thief – 80 Warrior – 80 Guardian – 80 Ranger
80 Mesmer – 80 Necromancer

(edited by jkctmc.8754)

in WvW

Posted by: threechords.3796

threechords.3796

I have been ganked more this week that in any previous. Its clear both AR and NSP take pride in their small group and 1v1 PVP. I generally avoid combat in the JP unless attacked, but I can certainly understand why AR would want to protect the EB JP… they never know when they’ll be locked out of their keep. All in all, been some really fun and challenging fights this week. Looking forward to more fun as AR and NSP folks come back from their holiday and from doing the holiday events in game, and the DR folks go back to work.

Mampie Moll AoD
Devonas Rest

in WvW

Posted by: jkctmc.8754

jkctmc.8754

Something though, that made this match-up great was that there seemed to be a lot of solo, duos, and small groups running around. I also got to see Necromancers played, WELL by DR folks, which was rewarding in, and of itself.

It was the first time, in a long time that I dusted off my Ranger, and went out, and found him fun. For some reason I just don’t like the Ranger is zerg on zerg fights, but absolutely love him for smaller fights, even moreso, than I like my Thief.

Renno – Stonegard – Aece
80 Thief – 80 Warrior – 80 Guardian – 80 Ranger
80 Mesmer – 80 Necromancer

in WvW

Rob.7624

For those NS that were killed in the Eternal Grounds jumping puzzle. You can thank the LooT guild on your server. Up until today its been pretty easy going in the EB JP. Today that guild camped for over an hour. Finally we got someone past and decided that we were going to camp it ourselves. If they stop camping it, we will not camp it anymore as it just seems childish.

Please do not take the actions of the PvE guild [LooT] as what the WvW NSP community is like.
We thank LooT for little as they contribute little to anything.
But again, do not hold this against us, you’ll most likely never see a LooT commander leading a zerg anywhere other than off a cliff.

If you come up against this again please send me a message. I’m not going to pretend I can do anything about it as the will most likely try and troll me off the map. But I can try atleast.

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild