12/21 Yak's Bend/Maguuma/Dragonbrand

in WvW

Posted by: Bunzy.8674

Bunzy.8674

Pretty much a fight to stay in T4 atm.

Ehmry Bay is going to get a free ride right back into T4 it seems, in replace of DB which is sad to see as they have been fighting really well.

Bunzy – I’m a mother father gentleman
Maguuma
WvW Roaming Videos

in WvW

Posted by: Fiction.6418

Fiction.6418

This week has been a blast so far, hope everyone keeps it up.

Attachments:

Evidence – 80Asura Thief | Skáldskap 80Human Guardian | Pirateking 80Human Mesmer
Pvp Inc. [PvP]
Ferguson’s Crossing

in WvW

Fiction.6418

Pretty much a fight to stay in T4 atm.

Ehmry Bay is going to get a free ride right back into T4 it seems, in replace of DB which is sad to see as they have been fighting really well.

Will have to send them back to T5 the week after if that happens.

Evidence – 80Asura Thief | Skáldskap 80Human Guardian | Pirateking 80Human Mesmer
Pvp Inc. [PvP]
Ferguson’s Crossing

in WvW

Posted by: Besetment.9187

Besetment.9187

Oh my god, server crashed killed our 15 golems

in WvW

Posted by: kerona.3465

kerona.3465

:( Yaks Bend BL hates us and our golems.

Maguuma [PYRO]
Oblyth, Mes ~ Nadeshiko Naito, War ~ Hwertu, Gua
Evenree, Necro (M) ~ Ran Still Died, Thief

in WvW

Posted by: Besetment.9187

Besetment.9187

Yak’s Bend being populated by doddering old people certainly explains a few things. I kind of feel bad for beating up on them now. Next YB person I come across, I’ll make sure to ask them if they know where they are and if I can help them cross the ruins safely. Maybe I’ll earn that scout’s badge yet.

Is this really necessary?

in WvW

Posted by: Tynan.6279

Tynan.6279

lol Outmanned buff on Yak’s BL!

Wreckd ~ Mesmer/Warrior/Necro
[SIC] Strident Iconoclast ~ FA

in WvW

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

TIL that I’m a doddering old person because I’m older than 25. Also I like all of the Maguuma infighting (read: do not like, get out)

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

in WvW

Posted by: Zilm.8459

Zilm.8459

Yak’s Bend being populated by doddering old people certainly explains a few things. I kind of feel bad for beating up on them now. Next YB person I come across, I’ll make sure to ask them if they know where they are and if I can help them cross the ruins safely. Maybe I’ll earn that scout’s badge yet.

Is this really necessary?

Extremely.

This person and Bunzy are what gets threads closed. And this week will be no different.

Zed Trufar, Mesmer
Zaine Trufar, Thief
Yak’s Bend, Knights and Heroes Guild [Beer]

in WvW

Posted by: dreztina.4820

dreztina.4820

This person and Bunzy are what gets threads closed. And this week will be no different.

Actually, you guys got the second thread locked all on your own.

Out of Attunement – D/D Ele
Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: rush.1492

rush.1492

Score Update! Having a blast tonight!

Attachments:

[ARK]Xelo Prime
Arkham – Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Rhyis.7058

Rhyis.7058

YBBL, the other other white meat.

in WvW

Posted by: wildcode.5403

wildcode.5403

Time for yaks bend to get your a team in and show maguuma how its really done.

On a side note, can a greatsword wielding charr guardian teleport normally?

in WvW

Rhyis.7058

Any guardian can teleport. Doesn’t matter what race or weapon he’s using. In fact, any guardian can teleport twice if they want to.

in WvW

Posted by: Ordibble.3092

Ordibble.3092

YBBL, the other other white meat.

Just a bit tough and stringy.

Time for yaks bend to get your a team in and show maguuma how its really done.

At this point I doubt it is going to happen even if we could. It’s Christmas eve here in Oceania and I’m sure most of us ordinarily on at this time have better things to do than mix it up with angry young men. You’ll just have to do some carolling for the hardy few trapped in the citadel.

in WvW

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

The fact that you think 25 is old says a lot

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

in WvW

Rhyis.7058

At 29 I’ve gotta keep one of those Life Call medical response things on me at all times. You know that “I’ve fallen and I can’t get up” commercial? Yeah, that was me.

in WvW

Posted by: Sypsy.7318

Sypsy.7318

I thought I was the only one.

At 26, my reaction time suffers greatly. I let bunker D/D elementalists burst me down with their full rotation. I mean, I see them RtL to me, then I just kinda watch them. The next thing you know, I’m dead.

I swear that happens all within the time I can auto attack once.

JQ
Elemental Concept
Illusionary Concept

in WvW

Posted by: Roughneck.2509

Roughneck.2509

At 33, it took me this much longer than you to read Bunzy’s response and formulate/type my reply. It all goes downhill quick, enjoy your youth.

in WvW

Posted by: zen.6091

zen.6091

Well I’m certainly not a 16 year old anymore that could play Unreal Tournament all night fueled by nothing more than mountain dew, but 28 isn’t that old. I can still mash my buttons with the best of em’, which what 95% of wvw is. A lot of the players and commanders on YB are older people who appreciate good company more than being the flavor of the week server rolling with huge transfer zergs.

(edited by zen.6091)

in WvW

Posted by: Pretty Pixie.8603

Pretty Pixie.8603

I sit with the other gals in the rec room of the retirement home, knitting ugly sweaters and cackling about Bunzy’s and Dreztina’s youthful antics.

Makes me wish I was 15 again.

Relentless Inquisition [PAIN] – FA

in WvW

Posted by: Tatania.2704

Tatania.2704

topic derailed much…?

in WvW

Posted by: ViperWire.4261

ViperWire.4261

topic derailed much…?

C’mon guise this is srs. These are our enemies, stop being friendly with them.

Mag 72,613 +315
DB 70,007 +270
YB 67,891 +115

Invalid Password [EVOH] – Maguuma

in WvW

Fiction.6418

I sit with the other gals in the rec room of the retirement home, knitting ugly sweaters and cackling about Bunzy’s and Dreztina’s youthful antics.

haha

Pvp Inc. [PvP]
Ferguson’s Crossing

in WvW

Posted by: Honnor.6295

Honnor.6295

This is just funny, Pix, let them have there fun M-Lady. Next week after new years when we all come back to play they will not be so happy. And just b t ch more about people Zerging. But to the rest of Maguuma , and DragonBend Merry Cristmas all.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/Devs-Twas-The-Night-before-RESET-for-Gw2/first#post1075825

Guild leader: scÖrn
Alliance founder/Yaksbend.com
“Winter is Coming”

in WvW

Posted by: Markan.3460

Markan.3460

Really – I had no wife and no money; I wouldn’t go back

The Older Gamers – Yak’s Bend

in WvW

Posted by: Moderator.1462

Moderator.1462

Hi everyone,

Due to how much has this thread derailed lately we are going to close it. Please refrain from this behaviour in the future. Repeated attempts at derailing threads will lead to account suspension.

Thanks for your understanding

(edited by Moderator.1462)

in WvW

Posted by: Commisar.8695

Commisar.8695

psst, if we’re really quiet the mods might not notice they didn’t locked this thread.

also, holy crap DB, you just destroyed us and yakkies

Colhearthlevel80ThiefWithAPet/BearhearthThe BoldLevel55BubbleTank/TushyhearthLevel18 CloneRPBot.

in WvW

Posted by: Jinks.2057

Jinks.2057

Must say the reason Yak’s is getting whipped is a 2 fold problem

1. DB has a better non US peak presence than them. WvW winning is directly correlated to off peak coverage….

2. Ebay isn’t here to fight Mag for you. Let’s face it the fact that Ebay and Mag fought eachother while leaving you alone basically set it up for an easy victory. With DB here you can’t get on the upside of the 2v1 that constantly occurred.

in WvW

Posted by: Gatharin.2674

Gatharin.2674

Well, it being a holiday week does throw a little doubt into which server is actually the best but I like how the match is going so far. Slightly disheartening to come back every morning with dragonbrand at +500-600 and about 2-3k ahead but it makes it all that much sweeter to take it back!

Maguuma WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Pendragon.8735

Pendragon.8735

Dragonbrand feels like the new IoJ, but what I don’t see is if they can run up so many points during off peak, how they were that far down in the rankings. Did they get new transfers?

in WvW

Posted by: aathomas.4638

aathomas.4638

Dragonbrand feels like the new IoJ, but what I don’t see is if they can run up so many points during off peak, how they were that far down in the rankings. Did they get new transfers?

The only new transfer I have noticed to DB is Newlanders, [NEWL]. Though I have only noticed about 5-10 of them, they tend to wipe zergs 2-3x their size. They are very fun to watch and very glad to have them on our server.

Grumpy Jugo
[AZRG]
Dragonbrand

in WvW

Posted by: katniss.6735

katniss.6735

2. Ebay isn’t here to fight Mag for you. Let’s face it the fact that Ebay and Mag fought eachother while leaving you alone basically set it up for an easy victory. With DB here you can’t get on the upside of the 2v1 that constantly occurred.

I don’t think Yaks realized this until this match. It helps also that DB can match Yaks numbers. I wish we had those numbers.

Server: Maguuma – Leafy Lass – Elementalist (WvW)
Guild: Bill Murray [Bill]/ [DERP]
twitch.tv/mlgw2

in WvW

Posted by: Gatharin.2674

Gatharin.2674

In any case, this past night made it clear that yaks and maguuma need to focus their attention on dragonbrand a little more than they have up until this point.

Maguuma WvW