12/21 You are the Quarry, Bluff, or Sorrow

in WvW

Posted by: Xsorus.2507

Xsorus.2507

This news about WM is the funniest thing I’ve read all day. What WM did all day every day was roll around with their doom zerg and capping structures with their sheer numbers. It’s the Starcraft equivalent of having all your units in one control group and auto attacking an area.

They rolled over us for a few days until we smartened up and exploited the inherent weaknesses in their strategy. We had their main zerg scouted with thieves at all times. We avoided them on the open field and played defensively so that their numbers counted for little. We split our forces because their main zerg couldn’t be everywhere at once. And since they only had one zerg, they could not adequately defend newly capped structures, which we promptly took back.

Instead of recognizing this and changing his strategy, WM’s leader has posted a long and rambling post on GW2 Guru accusing SoS of planting spies, exploiting and openly admitting to taking SoS’ garrison by exploit in response to his perceived grievances. What a joke. They don’t belong on T1 with that kind of attitude.

Hmm, that’s strange, i could of swore it was just you decided to double team with JQ all night long every night.

My post was regarding War Machine who were trying to roll SoS bl most of this week, and the only double teaming that occurred was SBI and JQ against us. Maybe you are talking about SBI bl or EB (I don’t know, I wasn’t on those maps). Anyway let’s not have another “double teaming” debate; anyone with an ounce of empathy realizes that double teaming in a threeway battle results from everyone following their own best interests.

Ehh no, Every night I see the same thing, JQ and SOS hitting SBI….It doesn’t matter what place SBI is in, What color they are, how many points they have..It happens 100% of the time at night..I’ve seen it, Everyone has seen, So its obvious what is going on. Hell we even had pictures posted of you guys standing 2 feet from one another attacking SBI.

During the day I hardly see SoS attacking JQ, but both are hitting SBI pretty much constantly all day long..Now some might say “Well maybe its cause they’re blue” nope..When they were red same thing was happening as well.

Its obvious you guys have came up with something….and personally i don’t blame you, If ya didn’t hand hold one another SBI would probably run you over… But please don’t act like nothing is going on.

Its sad

http://www.youtube.com/user/Xsorus/videos?view=0
Natures Ninja and Pain Inverter – Ranger PvP movies
http://www.twitch.tv/xsorovos

in WvW

Posted by: Nashaan.3160

Nashaan.3160

This news about WM is the funniest thing I’ve read all day. What WM did all day every day was roll around with their doom zerg and capping structures with their sheer numbers. It’s the Starcraft equivalent of having all your units in one control group and auto attacking an area.

They rolled over us for a few days until we smartened up and exploited the inherent weaknesses in their strategy. We had their main zerg scouted with thieves at all times. We avoided them on the open field and played defensively so that their numbers counted for little. We split our forces because their main zerg couldn’t be everywhere at once. And since they only had one zerg, they could not adequately defend newly capped structures, which we promptly took back.

Instead of recognizing this and changing his strategy, WM’s leader has posted a long and rambling post on GW2 Guru accusing SoS of planting spies, exploiting and openly admitting to taking SoS’ garrison by exploit in response to his perceived grievances. What a joke. They don’t belong on T1 with that kind of attitude.

“What WM did all day every day was roll around with their doom zerg and capping structures with their sheer numbers” ~ Like that is restricted to WM, Every server does that. It’s no different to trying to defend against a sea of [MERC] tags or [FOO] when their sheer numbers overwhelm you regardless.

In a way, I can understand WM getting fed up, watching the endless criticism and insults aimed at Jang Gun and other commanders in /team by the same few players on 2nd accounts would be enough to dishearten any player, however, stooping to the exploiters level with a ‘if they are doing it so will we’ attitude is inexcusable.
Enough people in the past few weeks have been of the opinion that SBI are just a bunch of exploiters thanks to the actions of players like Wild Bill and the like, for one of our most prominent guilds to do it, even if it was to prove a point, is severely damaging to the rest of us on SBI.

I know the main guilds on SOS & JQ don’t hold the entire server responsible for the actions of a few, as they know we are quick to report the exploiters ourselves (and they know SF and others, will refuse to take a keep/ tower by underhanded means) but the general opinion of SBI will go down because of this.

I am sorry to see WM go, as already mentioned, they were a very PuG friendly guild and it will be a lot quieter during my playtime now (GMT) but they should never have resorted to using an exploit for any reason. To be honest, I didn’t even believe it until I read the post on gw2guru.

(edited by Nashaan.3160)

in WvW

Posted by: neogico.3298

neogico.3298

I am looking for a Warrior from CRNG or Carnage? from SBI server. Uses great sword… he played against me last night, about 9 hours ago. We fought each other a few times, it was 3 way fighting against some JQ. My Tag is Séxy i’m from SoS. He was the best warrior I’ve fought ever in over 3 months… would be great to chat and learn his skill setup.

in WvW

Posted by: Czar Peter.7961

Czar Peter.7961

Its obvious you guys have came up with something….and personally i don’t blame you, If ya didn’t hand hold one another SBI would probably run you over… But please don’t act like nothing is going on.

Its sad

Ummm consider it from each server’s perspective. SoS wants to win first place. The score is pretty close with SBI and at one point SBI had the lead. Of course we fight SBI instead of diverting manpower to fighting JQ. What matters to us is the score difference between SoS and SBI, not our absolute score. JQ is far behind in third. We don’t even care if JQ has the highest potential points as long as we have more than SBI. JQ is probably too far behind to win 1st this week, so they aim for 2nd. They have to choose who they think will be easiest to beat into 3rd place. That’s their decision and they are kind of in a “kingmakers” position. I can’t say for sure what JQ’s strategy is, of course. Btw if you browse the threads for each WvW tier here, there are always people complaining that their server is the victim of some high level double team conspiracy. Coincidence?

You don’t really have a position to say that WM is just a ‘doom zerg’. Jang Gun is one of the best strategists to play a Guild Wars game. His commanding is pretty much unrivaled in GW2, and I’m fairly sure he was a very dominant player in GW1 (I’m not sure about this part, fairly sure he’s core). Perhaps their reaction to the whole Tier 1 shenanigans is poorly thought out, but the core WM as players are better than most players will ever be. Not really fair to belittle the guild, when I know for a fact that Agg have had problems with them in WvW.

(also @ Nashaan.3160)

I can confirm that some flaming was exchanged between Agg and WM by whisper, which I personally had no time for and would like to see discouraged. However, we absolutely did not beat WM by exploiting. Why then, did “one of the best strategists to play a Guild Wars game” feel so frustrated that he left the server to steamroll lower ranked players on Kaineng?

Engineer – Thief – Warrior

in WvW

Posted by: The Mexican Cookie.3690

The Mexican Cookie.3690

@Czar

If you actually read the post, I feel that he’s frustrated at the lack of fair play happening in T1. The fact that people are exploiting and cheating their way to victories or positions that they don’t deserve, yet thinking they’re amazing for cheating to earn that they did.

I’m not accusing Agg of cheating, but this is how I interpreted Jangs post. That he was tired of the lack of honor/pride in Tier 1 at the moment, and is tired of people abusing broken mechanics (is mechanics what I should be calling it?) to achieve/attempt to achieve victory(s).

Maybe you interpret it differently, but your original post just came across as an attack on WM. As for that flaming exchanged, that was just your guild leader (i think) not quite understanding something. I don’t think anyone can be mad at him, but it was a mistake which he apologised for.

Presumably the move to Kaineng was to get away from what he feels is wrong with T1. Just voicing an opinion on how I see things, personally I don’t see the point in trying to ‘call WM out’ unless you’re trying to kitten flex that SoS/JQ made WM rage quit or something.

#LoveArrows2013, never forget.

(edited by The Mexican Cookie.3690)

in WvW

Posted by: Nashaan.3160

Nashaan.3160

Its sad

Ummm consider it from each server’s perspective. SoS wants to win first place. The score is pretty close with SBI and at one point SBI had the lead. Of course we fight SBI instead of diverting manpower to fighting JQ. What matters to us is the score difference between SoS and SBI, not our absolute score. JQ is far behind in third. We don’t even care if JQ has the highest potential points as long as we have more than SBI. JQ is probably too far behind to win 1st this week, so they aim for 2nd. They have to choose who they think will be easiest to beat into 3rd place. That’s their decision and they are kind of in a “kingmakers” position. I can’t say for sure what JQ’s strategy is, of course. Btw if you browse the threads for each WvW tier here, there are always people complaining that their server is the victim of some high level double team conspiracy. Coincidence?

You don’t really have a position to say that WM is just a ‘doom zerg’. Jang Gun is one of the best strategists to play a Guild Wars game. His commanding is pretty much unrivaled in GW2, and I’m fairly sure he was a very dominant player in GW1 (I’m not sure about this part, fairly sure he’s core). Perhaps their reaction to the whole Tier 1 shenanigans is poorly thought out, but the core WM as players are better than most players will ever be. Not really fair to belittle the guild, when I know for a fact that Agg have had problems with them in WvW.

(also @ Nashaan.3160)

I can confirm that some flaming was exchanged between Agg and WM by whisper, which I personally had no time for and would like to see discouraged. However, we absolutely did not beat WM by exploiting. Why then, did “one of the best strategists to play a Guild Wars game” feel so frustrated that he left the server to steamroll lower ranked players on Kaineng?

I think you mis understood my post, I am saying that all servers use sheer numbers to cap and that WM adopting a ‘if they are exploiting so will we’ stand, even to prove a point, is inexcusable. I wasn’t trying to imply that AGG did the same thing :P

in WvW

Czar Peter.7961

@Czar

If you actually read the post, I feel that he’s frustrated at the lack of fair play happening in T1. The fact that people are exploiting and cheating their way to victories or positions that they don’t deserve, yet thinking they’re amazing for cheating to earn that they did.

I’m not accusing Agg of cheating, but this is how I interpreted Jangs post. That he was tired of the lack of honor/pride in Tier 1 at the moment, and is tired of people abusing broken mechanics (is mechanics what I should be calling it?) to achieve/attempt to achieve victory(s).

Maybe you interpret it differently, but your original post just came across as an attack on WM. As for that flaming exchanged, that was just your guild leader (i think) not quite understanding something. I don’t think anyone can be mad at him, but it was a mistake which he apologised for.

Presumably the move to Kaineng was to get away from what he feels is wrong with T1. Just voicing an opinion on how I see things, personally I don’t see the point in trying to ‘call WM out’ unless you’re trying to kitten flex that SoS/JQ made WM rage quit or something.

I’ve read the post (or at least “Asuran Acolyte”‘s translation) and I admit that there is room for interpretation here. Did WM leave as a result of months of disillusionment or was it due to recent events? If it is the former, then WM’s decision to leave is bizarre at best since there is cheating on all tiers of WvW. I’ve been on different servers and T1 is no worse is this regard than, say T4 or 5. If it is due to recent events (which is my interpretation), then what exploits are Jang referring to? Unless JQ has been on a hacking spree that I’m not aware of, I can only see this as an attack on SoS. My post was a rebuttal to this.

in WvW

The Mexican Cookie.3690

There’s minor exploits for towers all the time, I mostly play on whatever borderland isn’t doing so well in early oceanic time, and towers get exploited into so often its sickening. For example, last week in a period of 2-3 hours, JQ invaded redbriar 3 times, each time trying to get in legitimately and then just portaling up the wall when a happy jumper got up.

People just stopped reporting such exploits, so they go unnoticed. This is mostly ANets fault, infracting people for mentioning anything about exploits. I don’t have any experience with SoS exploiting into towers/keeps, but I don’t think it would be fair to say no one on the server has done it.

As for the past/recent thing, no clue. Personally it only really makes sense to me for there to have been an increase in exploiting, as people such as Wild Bill are advertising the use of them all the time, and posting videos of how to do it. Not everyone is strong willed, people give in to the use of foul play if it’s used against them enough. Everyone has a breaking point, some break sooner than others.

I’d love if another WM core could come and communicate what was really happening, but I don’t think that will happen. I don’t think that WM hate SoS, just the general behaviour from within tier 1 in general.

in WvW

Posted by: MagiKarp.8201

MagiKarp.8201

Score update 26/12/12, No more War Machine, hello T2 SBI

Attachments:

Magikarps Norn Ele – becuz leopard
Blackgate WvW Commander
Vanguard of Exiled Mercenaries [MERC] voem.enjin.com

in WvW

Posted by: omnislash.7106

omnislash.7106

I have to say wm moving to kaineng is crazy, they sure field a lot of players… all i can say is kaineng will definatly move up a few tiers now our population has surged..

Ktyz [CNB]
Cmdr
-Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: hoschi.8693

hoschi.8693

@ Czar Peter : it was due to recent events. If you want more detailed info, get in touch with WM directly, there’s a few people who can relay info to you in English.

Also, I find it a bit difficult to swallow that someone from [Agg] is complaining about numbers, seeing that you guys roll with 40+ people into a supply camp. But hey, to each their own

Saint of Destruction of the Holy Church of Jedsus Chris of Saturday Feints
Strike Force [SF]

in WvW

Posted by: Greiger.7092

Greiger.7092

This may not be the best place for this question but how do we report these exploiters? Theres no option in the ingame report, nor any way to attach a screenshot.

But in the last 3 days I’ve seen 2 exploits into briar and one extremely suspicious port into garrison where the mesmer portal chain for some golems happened to end with the golems on an inner cliff with some very surprised drivers and commanders. I want to know the proper place these reports are supposed to go.

in WvW

Posted by: Amori.7598

Amori.7598

It is hard to see WM go, but I understand their decision. Jang and his crew have earned my respect many times over. Still, the circumstances leading up to their transfer is sad. Certain players from SOS crossed the line by personally attacking Jang. In my eyes and the eyes of many others, Sea Of Sorrows has lost all the respect they fought for when they rose through the tiers. It’s pretty lonely at the top, especially when the ongoing victories are won through tawdry methods………

in WvW

Posted by: Azure Prower.8701

Azure Prower.8701

Holy kitten at SBI. WM left and it is as if they crumbled like a house of cards according to the latest score update.

in WvW

Posted by: Mindtrick.5190

Mindtrick.5190

It is hard to see WM go, but I understand their decision. Jang and his crew have earned my respect many times over. Still, the circumstances leading up to their transfer is sad. Certain players from SOS crossed the line by personally attacking Jang. In my eyes and the eyes of many others, Sea Of Sorrows has lost all the respect they fought for when they rose through the tiers. It’s pretty lonely at the top, especially when the ongoing victories are won through tawdry methods………

Jang sounds like cougar from top gun. Couldn’t hack it turned in his wings. If you remember the end of that movie ice man still won. It’s not hard to see what server is goose now. Hey jq you can be my wingman anytime.

You never close your eyes any more when I kiss your lips.

Got Ninja?
https://www.twitch.tv/mindtrick714
<3 and Hugs no Hate I Just Point Out Fail.

in WvW

Posted by: zortek.9607

zortek.9607

You never close your eyes any more when I kiss your lips.

And here I thought in the 21st Century, with all the Millenials, that our partnership was more based on necromantic soul-sucking and getting the golem into the portal than historical Hollywood notions of romance.

Could you hum the score while you do that?

in WvW

Posted by: SsQ.3681

SsQ.3681

StarCraft ? Anyone I know using this “group and attack ground” are all in the bronze league. Are you in the tier 1 group or not?

Ssq And Her Happy Partners [SAHP]

Ssq

in WvW

Czar Peter.7961

StarCraft ? Anyone I know using this “group and attack ground” are all in the bronze league. Are you in the tier 1 group or not?

Yeah exactly. Now WM have transferred to GW2 bronze league where their group and attack ground strategy can be effective again.

in WvW

Posted by: Savethepirate.4197

Savethepirate.4197

There have been many SoS wall jumping since reset. I have contacted guild leaders from guilds but I will say one thing, it continues to happen.
I have also seen many dishonorable players think that spamming someone makes you good.
WM haven’t been in force for over a month. It is groups of pugs led by good leaders.

Aherdoftinykittens [CRNG]
SBI Commander

in WvW

Posted by: PredatoR.5247

PredatoR.5247

@ Czar Peter : it was due to recent events. If you want more detailed info, get in touch with WM directly, there’s a few people who can relay info to you in English.

Also, I find it a bit difficult to swallow that someone from [Agg] is complaining about numbers, seeing that you guys roll with 40+ people into a supply camp. But hey, to each their own

actually, we have never had 40 [Agg] in a map before..
We had 35 in EB before, but we split in 2 groups.

Jericho The Usurper[Agg] – Aggression

in WvW

Posted by: moirweyn.9872

moirweyn.9872

Yea, WM would pretty much Zerg in a circle on a map. No defending what they took, just take stuff and we would be right behind them taking it back.

Not to say the WM zerg was not impressive but, we just avoided it because we knew the strategy behind it. It was the same every time: Predictable.

“There are two types of people in the world…and I don’t like them.”

in WvW

Posted by: Lavath.8924

Lavath.8924

@moirweyn
Your sig amuses me. That is all.

Luna Acacia | Mord Sith | SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Jedahs.2713

Jedahs.2713

“What WM did all day every day was roll around with their doom zerg and capping structures with their sheer numbers” ~ Like that is restricted to WM, Every server does that. It’s no different to trying to defend against a sea of [MERC] tags or [FOO] when their sheer numbers overwhelm you regardless.

merc is pretty good zerg and doesn’t afraid of anything.

Jedahs, Sea of Sorrow’s 1st WvW Commander
Resigned Founder of Black Lion Mercenary Corps [MERC]
Join 1500+ WvWers @ blacklion.enjin.com

(edited by Jedahs.2713)

in WvW

Posted by: Rawnoodles.1398

Rawnoodles.1398

It’s like people don’t understand the art of war.

You assist which team has a higher man count and learn to attack which server at the right time while their low on defenses. I’m leading a guild and JQ and I don’t care if you are from SoS or SBI, but if your server is a bigger threat at the time, I’ll attack something that can favor us a higher flip with lower risk of home border retaliation.

Saying “your getting double teamed” is just a sad excuse. When a server is getting dominated on its home map, that means the OTHER server is taking advantage of the situation by spreading out point potentials. Why the heck would you take two dominating sharks head on when you can break off the weaker link?

It’s a smart move made by EVERY server I’ve seen so far in Tier 1 and it makes perfect sense, because when you go guns heavy with golems in someones map, there will be foreseeable retaliation.

It’s a trinity system, hence a WvWvW dynamic. When one spectrum of the triangle is weakest, the other angles naturally dominate and compete

However, it seems SBI is taking allot more heat because they arn’t fielding enough numbers throughout dead periods. So when the opportunity arises, someone is going to take the points and that better be your server then the other.

If you can’t handle WvW then go stay in Spvp/pve. Learn the dynamics of the game mode and quit complaining.

To add, there are many other guilds out there that don’ receive recognition for all their work across all Servers. You know what guilds those are.

Keep the chatter relevant,

*See you on the field.

Raw-*

Attachments:

Rawnoodles | Mini Noodles
[ESOL] -Elite Solidarity| Driver|
" Latest Video "

(edited by Rawnoodles.1398)

in WvW

Posted by: Dharnia.9860

Dharnia.9860

Score update for everyone.

Attachments:

Khrystana Ranger in Sons of Arkham [SoA] @ Sea of Sorrows

in WvW

Posted by: Ben K.6238

Ben K.6238

Doesn’t pay to do that in EB or you find yourself getting wiped next.

in WvW

Posted by: MarMaster.6241

MarMaster.6241

Every post in this forum drips with irony. “They” hack/exploit/zerg/cheat, “we” are pure. Yet people see this behaviour everywhere.
Arenanet, fix your game, now!
Character progression in WvW, who asked for that?
Drop more [Badges of Honor] directly into my inventory, that will help.
Loot bags, in a game of mobility; I’m halfway across the map before many engagements are over.

Dragonbrand (JQ) [FIRE]bats ~ Trusted member of the Universe
Mar Steadfast G, Silent Intrigue T, Mar Fidget Engi, Mar Fierce W, Silent Awe M
In GW2 since BWE1 ~ ~ ~ Guild leader of Legio Romana [LR], too

in WvW

Posted by: NightFox.3957

NightFox.3957

I have seen many posts about numbers and I have to say that everytime I have been on the enemy zergs have outnumber us 2 to 1 (or more). Yet us on SBI have manage to hold in there and push back like we have even or better numbers. So as for one of the comments I saw (not sure who it was) is that WM has always run larger zergs than that of the enemy is false. I am not part of WM but I have followed their commanders many of times and have seen the numbers complete opposite of what I have been reading here (2 to 1 against SBI).

As for the comment on that JQ and SoS double teaming and not attacking each other I have seen this before but I have also seen JQ attack SoS and vice versa, For the most part both attack SBI. The last time I saw this was about 3-4 days ago and every map except SoS and JQ BL was slit 50/50 by JQ and SoS. Their BL’s was owned by there own server and not being touched.

As for the person who posted the screenshot of EB being owned by SBI and JQ with SoS only having 3 objectives. If you are going to post a screenshot of something like post all four maps in one screen otherwise you are proving nothing. SoS could own 75%+ of the other maps for all we know.

I am not complaining about any of this but it does show where SBI belongs and that if we can handle being outnumbered or double teamed then we shuld be able to handle any of the tactics the other servers throw at us. It actually makes it more fun we we are being double teamed or outnumbered because when we win the batlle it gives us a true sense of accomplishment and that we have worked for we have earned.

All Out Assault (AoA)
Stormbluff Isle

in WvW

Posted by: Cover Girl.2580

Cover Girl.2580

I leave for 4 days and things to to hell that fast? what sort of nonsense is all of this? WM left? drama unfolds? ALL of you should feel ashamed and need to say you are sorry right now!

I honestly can’t blame them. opening night, I spent 3 hours tied up with a small team trying to stop 3-4 SOS players from a few major SOS guilds from capping the garrison while using a variety of wall jumps.. got it all frapped before anyone cries foul. Yea, we stopped talking about it on the forums since it gets modded instantly, and the other servers say we are just whining, so maybe it’s true they grew tired of it and said can’t beat them, join them. It’s totally disheartening to work so hard and spend manpower and money upgrading something only to have it taken away in 2 minutes by someone cheating. You guys know the feeling. Each of the top 3 have cheaters. We are the servers people look up to, and this is the bs we pull. I’m embarrassed for all of us. Like, I don’t even know where to begin chastising, so I’m going to log in for the first time in almost a week and see what I can sort out before deciding if I’m throwing in the towel on this.

Sanctum of Rall
The Mord Sith [MORD]
(Borderlands Stationed Commander)

in WvW

Posted by: Solori.6025

Solori.6025

I leave for 4 days and things to to hell that fast? what sort of nonsense is all of this? WM left? drama unfolds? ALL of you should feel ashamed and need to say you are sorry right now!

I honestly can’t blame them. opening night, I spent 3 hours tied up with a small team trying to stop 3-4 SOS players from a few major SOS guilds from capping the garrison while using a variety of wall jumps.. got it all frapped before anyone cries foul. Yea, we stopped talking about it on the forums since it gets modded instantly, and the other servers say we are just whining, so maybe it’s true they grew tired of it and said can’t beat them, join them. It’s totally disheartening to work so hard and spend manpower and money upgrading something only to have it taken away in 2 minutes by someone cheating. You guys know the feeling. Each of the top 3 have cheaters. We are the servers people look up to, and this is the bs we pull. I’m embarrassed for all of us. Like, I don’t even know where to begin chastising, so I’m going to log in for the first time in almost a week and see what I can sort out before deciding if I’m throwing in the towel on this.

LOL makes you wonder if Tiers actually mean anything :I

The world needs more KUNG FURY!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bS5P_LAqiVg

in WvW

Posted by: Solori.6025

Solori.6025

LOL makes you wonder if Tiers actually mean anything :I

and welcome back CG

The world needs more KUNG FURY!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bS5P_LAqiVg

in WvW

Cover Girl.2580

tyty feels good to step away. I needed reality.

Sanctum of Rall
The Mord Sith [MORD]

in WvW

Posted by: zhonnika.1784

zhonnika.1784

On JQBL earlier, we had a thief glitched inside. Why glitched? Because the garrison hadn’t been breached in about 20 hours. While it’s possible he could have kept himself stealthed for that long, let’s be real. He got in, he got both vistas, and he left. IDEK.

Stop glitching into places, SoS. The guild name was like… Bucket Buccaneers or something. LAME.

Oh, and fabulous fights tonight, JQ! We almost had SM! (Okay, no, we did not, but I was laughing too hard to care!).

ETA: Scores as of 6am EST

JQ: 345
SoS: 295
SBI: 55

Kashmara – Elementalist | Reapermara – Necromancer
Jade Quarry
Onslaught [OnS]

(edited by zhonnika.1784)

in WvW

Posted by: coronbale.3894

coronbale.3894

SoS isnt glitching into towers, no talent dbags are. We didnt label all of JQ as exploiters when DEVS were glitching towers left and right. We report them as soon as we see it.

Show us the same courtesy

Leader of [TSym]
Sea of Sorrows
IGN – Coron

in WvW

The Mexican Cookie.3690

SoS isnt glitching into towers, no talent dbags are. We didnt label all of JQ as exploiters when DEVS were glitching towers left and right. We report them as soon as we see it.

The worst part of his accusations is that it doesn’t even seem like the SoS thief did anything. He mapped the keep and then left.

in WvW

Posted by: coronbale.3894

coronbale.3894

The worst part of his accusations is that it doesn’t even seem like the SoS thief did anything. He mapped the keep and then left.

Lol, wonder if he glitched into the tower to get map completion! Risk permaban for a POI?

Leader of [TSym]
Sea of Sorrows
IGN – Coron

in WvW

Posted by: Mance.5640

Mance.5640

It’s not that SoS and JQ are in an alliance… It’s just that we both dream of the day when Covergirl haunts the T2 wvw thread.

Mance Khan – Shadow Gypsies – Jade Quarry
“a friend of death, a brother of luck, and a s.o.b.”
http://youtu.be/wpoQk2OnbJs [SG since ’99]

in WvW

Cover Girl.2580

It’s not that SoS and JQ are in an alliance… It’s just that we both dream of the day when Covergirl haunts the T2 wvw thread.

On my way see you in 2 weeks <3

Sanctum of Rall
The Mord Sith [MORD]

in WvW

Posted by: Durian.5419

Durian.5419

Some fun fights in SoSBL last night. I was running around on my new shouts heal Cleric-geared Warrior, trying to decide if that was viable or not. After fighting for like 5 minutes against 20 SoS with a group of 10 before we all finally fell down, I’m moderately pleased, although I like doing a bit more damage. So when everyone else logged, I switched back my Ranger, and we ran around 3-manning camps for a bit before the rest of JQ left for bigger fights and we were left defending Hills against a big MERC/TSym zerg by ourselves, practically. Just went ahead and jumped off the bridge and logged for the night.

Highlights:
The massive fight at the north supply camp. No way we could take it but it was fun.
Some MERC ranger who wasn’t impressed with my greatsword. He actually stood there and let me hit him (maybe a lag spike?). Very bad mistake. But he was the advance party for the rest of his team so I booked out.

Takkek Twicechosen, bone-collecting ranger of Plague[SICK]

in WvW

Posted by: Greiger.7092

Greiger.7092

On JQBL earlier, we had a thief glitched inside. Why glitched? Because the garrison hadn’t been breached in about 20 hours. While it’s possible he could have kept himself stealthed for that long, let’s be real. He got in, he got both vistas, and he left. IDEK.

Stop glitching into places, SoS. The guild name was like… Bucket Buccaneers or something. LAME.

Now now, no reason to bring that up what, like 8 or 9 hours after it happened? Probably more. He was clearly just one guy getting map completion. Yes it ended up with us sweeping garrison for 20 minutes and wasting time, I was one of the people sweeping. But no reason to blame SoS for what was clearly an independent guy. Probably was a PvE-er getting map completion who doesn’t even contribute to WvW. We don’t wanna make the other servers think we can’t tell the difference.

In other news that big fight at bay in JQBL last night was epic. We managed to force you guys out. But well played everyone.

And here’s the current score

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Cyfyr Dios.3875

Cyfyr Dios.3875

Shouldn’t assume exploiting happened. I’ve been left inside a keep many times this week. JQ even left our catapults in their garrison for me to play with.

(edited by Cyfyr Dios.3875)

in WvW

Cover Girl.2580

SOS once again ending up where they don’t belong. Sad to see TSym and OCX involved in this one.

Attachments:

Sanctum of Rall
The Mord Sith [MORD]

in WvW

Posted by: Nuked.2360

Nuked.2360

SOS once again ending up where they don’t belong. Sad to see TSym involved in this one.

I may be wrong in assuming but seeing as how coron is very active on both forums and in game it might be a better move to simply send him the screen shots given his past stance on exploiting I’m positive it will get taken care of. All posting here does is get the thread locked/modded etc, you infractions and makes us all look very bad. This is just my 2 cents though I mainly read forums not really post anymore.

Destructive Nuked|ascending-redemption.enjin.com|AR Driver/Leader

in WvW

Cover Girl.2580

true Stei , BUT then what about the other 10+ people? There really is no stigma with walljumping anymore. the people doing it arent being punished, and more and more everyone’s doing it, to the point I’ve caught SOS commanders doing it. It’s just like why even worry anymore. I just post the pics to show anyone that’s misbehaving, on any server and move on.

Sanctum of Rall
The Mord Sith [MORD]

in WvW

Posted by: Stanley.3295

Stanley.3295

Why would they worry about any consequences? Anet has proven that it is not going to take any action against such abuses.

No surprise here… and WvW population will continue to drop.

in WvW

The Mexican Cookie.3690

SOS once again ending up where they don’t belong. Sad to see TSym and OCX involved in this one.

I see AFS in there, some members from that guild have been seen doing that a lot. I screened some AFS members doing it last week as well, and to my understanding that’s one of SoS’ big guilds? Seems big considering how often I see the tag anyway.

in WvW

Cover Girl.2580

Why would they worry about any consequences? Anet has proven that it is not going to take any action against such abuses.

No surprise here… and WvW population will continue to drop.

exactly. unless you’re sending gold to your guild mates, you are safe from the ban hammer.

Sanctum of Rall
The Mord Sith [MORD]

in WvW

Posted by: Nuked.2360

Nuked.2360

true Stei , BUT then what about the other 10+ people? There really is no stigma with walljumping anymore. the people doing it arent being punished, and more and more everyone’s doing it, to the point I’ve caught SOS commanders doing it. It’s just like why even worry anymore. I just post the pics to show anyone that’s misbehaving, on any server and move on.

I know its frustrating but you would be surprised how much pull a large guild has. Tsym has their associates who knowing how coron operates (he’s a very cool guy I read a lot of what he says about WvW) feel the same way he does about exploiting. Also by posting it here your sort of putting the whole server on the spot because of the misconception that because a select few do these things a whole server is exploiters/hackers what not. By labeling a server that way unintentional or not makes them less likely to help out because you’ve already sort of created some bad blood. But this is only my opinion. Also to address the stigma most of the time the people doing this aren’t going to care if there is a stigma, especially not a forum one. A forum based stigma would actually cause more people to do it just to troll or what not. The best way to combat it is to make sure your reporting and do not take advantage of it. I personally have had entire zerg’s report people on JQ for exploiting into towers etc. I’ve also pulled zergs off attacks because of a shady mesmer portal or when someone went up to scout they saw a person inside the tower or keep when we knew for a fact we hadn’t broken in or anything.

P.S if you see any JQ people doing anything like this message me asap and I’ll handle it in private (Don’t need to air dirty laundry in public as the saying goes or at least that is how I remember it).

Destructive Nuked|ascending-redemption.enjin.com|AR Driver/Leader

(edited by Nuked.2360)

in WvW

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

So…is the consensus that SBI will be dropping to T2?

in WvW

Posted by: Jedahs.2713

Jedahs.2713

Give it up JQ nightcrew. We faced your last minute comeback attack before, tonight we have downloaded a few movies and prepared the pop corn while we defend the hell outta our assets. Sleep is not permitted is MERC.

Must have spent like 20g on defensive siege tonight.

I was pleasantly surprised myself. I thought we only knew how to zerg, looks like we are okay at defense too.

Jedahs, Sea of Sorrow’s 1st WvW Commander
Resigned Founder of Black Lion Mercenary Corps [MERC]
Join 1500+ WvWers @ blacklion.enjin.com