12/28 DH/DB/BP

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: Kovu.7560

Kovu.7560

Dragonbrand spent a good portion of last week being double teamed, having Yaks target our stuff in Eternal while Maguuma kept a lockdown on our stuff in our bl. I’ve never lost our garrison so many times before, and we rarely had [EA]’s favourite keep, Hills.

All that, and we still were close to second and it was hardly a blowout overall. We’re ready to take on two servers at once, and while we might not be able to win that engagement— we’ll hold our own.

BP and DH both know they’ll need to pool their forces for this one— like they did at first on reset. That’s why it’s a 1v1v1, so the servers that aren’t winning can keep the winning server from getting too far ahead. =) It’s only Saturday. Best of luck.

~ Kovu

Charr Ranger, Necromancer, Thief
Fort Aspenwood. [CREW], [TLC], [ShW], [UNIV]

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: Plutonium.1308

Plutonium.1308

Wow sorry to hear that Darkhaven.. you guys were always a good match while Ehmry was climbing up from the bottom. Sucks to get snaked by a server you are currently playing.. but the game as a whole is contracting slowly, and folks who like to play in an organized fashion with large numbers are going to have to consolidate on less and less servers. Hopefully you guys don’t fall too far after this.

ON another note, hurry up and move back up DB so you can play us and yak.. our new asian guilds would like some competition for sure.

Observe Adapt Overcome
[FTF]Danke Bitte

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: Hirasaki.6208

Hirasaki.6208

I loved it when i drove that finishing move to that WE commander earlier by Astralhome.

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: Exedore.6320

Exedore.6320

Darkhaven has always had a lot of problems and I personally, and probably others, were just getting overly stressed at having to deal with them. The biggest problem is that no one wants to listen to anyone else. Guilds did their own thing, wouldn’t listen to experienced leaders, and people would nag, complain, and troll in /team all the time when they weren’t riding the karma train to victory. Most would prefer to bang their heads against a fort they couldn’t take than to fall back and defend one we already owned.

If we did ride it out on Darkhaven, we would have had to wait a month for it to slide down to where it could win, then wait and hope for fair-weather players to enter WvW again, spend another month training them (and un-doing bad habits), and then hope for months to get a transplant from a higher tier. And hope they would be friendly and cooperative. Meanwhile, WvW would turn mostly into boring PvDoor because few of the servers would have enough coverage at exactly the same time and the lower tier servers don’t really defend well.

Most of us play games to have fun. If it’s causing increased stress, it’s probably time to change something. For me, that was moving to a less stressful environment.

Kirrena Rosenkreutz

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: kiravon.8197

kiravon.8197

Welcome, [WE] : )

I hope you find Dragonbrand nice and toasty and free of worries. We’re nice and we don’t bite… well, maybe I do on occasion, but it’s just a friendly nip! Now, I gotta go hunt down that [WE] roaming warrior that squashed me a couple of times before… >: )

Qoo~

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: Plok.6145

Plok.6145

Everywhere you go is just a giant zerg of DB.

Sincerely,

Commander Plok The Original Leader of Shadow of Agony [GOAT]

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: Fraeg.9837

Fraeg.9837

wtb people whose idea of a 1v1 isn’t turning it into a 10v1. /shrug c’est la vie.

Kudos to some of the DH folks I have fought. Win or lose the 1v1s are a blast. And while I certainly don’t represent a statistically valid population, and this is purely anecdotal evidence… But man, DP players… don’t be afraid to give a 1v1 a go.

Wyverz – Asura – Mesmer
Xynobia – Asura – Necro
|Gnaw| |BB| |dO| |SOUL| – NSP

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: Hirasaki.6208

Hirasaki.6208

It took 3 hours to retake DH BL from DB and Krew ( wth was with that bluelake tower lol ), only for EA guild (Edgar The Dyslexic and his golem/mesmer army) to retake it in less than 1hour. Watching those gates melt in less than 1-2 mins is enough to make ppl go “eat” or “sleep” lol.

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: EnRohbi.2187

EnRohbi.2187

Sorry for camping the jp for so long, BP
I got a little carried away

We had to mow our way through enough BP camping it when I got there so we decided to stick around for a bit C:

Dragonbrand

(edited by EnRohbi.2187)

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: Tarjaic.5269

Tarjaic.5269

It took 3 hours to retake DH BL from DB and Krew ( wth was with that bluelake tower lol ), only for EA guild (Edgar The Dyslexic and his golem/mesmer army) to retake it in less than 1hour. Watching those gates melt in less than 1-2 mins is enough to make ppl go “eat” or “sleep” lol.

Gotta practice for next week. Should see what we did to BP, they did put up quite a fight at the garrison. Made me treb em to death. Good Luck i won’t be back tonight so get some defense ready for tomorrow.

Commander Edgar The Dyslexic
[EA] Elephant Ambush
DragonBrand

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: Hartman.4267

Hartman.4267

Sadly it seems like BP was hosting a bunch of bandwagoners. we lose once, then we lose a whole bunch of people, doing a lot worse than the last time it was a matchup between the 3 of us.

Raptor Hartman
Warrior of Maguuma – June 29, 2013
Proud member of Seraphim Martyrs [BURN]

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: Frosty.8491

Frosty.8491

Sadly it seems like BP was hosting a bunch of bandwagoners. we lose once, then we lose a whole bunch of people, doing a lot worse than the last time it was a matchup between the 3 of us.

It might be that, but DB also really had to step up it’s game last week against Mag and YB. We found we could coordinate well and we liked it. >:D

IGN: Lyla Frostheart
Legion of Doom [LOD] | www.lodgw.com
Retired

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: Warlord Lu Bu.7905

Warlord Lu Bu.7905

Borlis Pass had been dominating previous matchups. It’s not far fetched to think that BP had a lot of PvE transfers just to complete their 100% map completion. During those weeks it was easy to lose track of how many “Is there a mesmer in the JP?” lines I saw in the EB chat.

We lost momentum due to the holidays (a big reason why DB won the first matchup, but ofc props to DB) and some big name leaders losing interest in WvW. Once momentum is lost many PvE players don’t bother showing up and our numbers drop. Once numbers drop it forces regular WvW players to have to play more hours a day if you want the same results. Obviously people can’t keep that up and you get worn down and tensions build between some guilds that continue to give it their all, and other guilds who show up when the bandwagon is moving in their direction.

Obviously I want to win, but win or lose I’ll continue to play WvW and rack up a lot of kills. The sad thing I see is how deflated people on Borlis Pass can get so easily. Almost makes me think they are considering other online games to play.

War Legend Lu Bu – Commander
[WäR] Warband of Absolute Retribution
Borlis Pass

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: Warlord Lu Bu.7905

Warlord Lu Bu.7905

Also with the recent transfers from DH to DB, it definately makes the matchup easier for DB to win.

It would be nice to see BP + DH team up to try and make this week enjoyable for all, but the reality is I’ve talked to a few DH commanders left and they don’t care about the WvW results at all. Happily content to move down a tier next week. :/

War Legend Lu Bu – Commander
[WäR] Warband of Absolute Retribution
Borlis Pass

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: Quednau.7390

Quednau.7390

It really hurts the soul to get our kitten kicked by our ex-teamates.. WE how could you leave to dragonbrand? Out of all the servers you pick the one dh hates most( from a competitive point of view)

Goodluck in the match up this week, i’ll be visiting a friend on elderon terrace. but i will be back. i still consider myself a dh..(sadly) lmao.

Darkhaven
[Qrew] Leader
Warrior

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

WOW BP, I am VERY impressed – it took forflippingEVER to get Langor from you guys. EXCELLENT job defending!!!

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: Quednau.7390

Quednau.7390

@skap
:( DH best commander is leaving!!! nooo!!
I promise to stay on DH forver. I promise the Jedi will rise.. soon i will start recruiting, just got my website up.. getting friends to join that are in other servers but remember Jedi Of Tyra. it may take time but we will become the next WE of DH..

Darkhaven
[Qrew] Leader
Warrior

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: tas.6310

tas.6310

It appears that DB will have a decent NA population now. Congratulations – may your ride up to tier 3 be proud and loud. Hopefully, one day, we’ll have a decent oceanic population that will compete with even your own. Until then, we’ll be around this tier since it appears that (without you anyway) we belong here.

Guild Master of Waiting for Death [WFD]
Deltona/Varlen – Commander for Borlis Pass

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

So earlier in Eternal Battlegrounds, I decided it would be a good idea to help out Darkhaven by taking Overlook from Dragonbrand then leaving it undefended for them to easily capture. Once Darkhaven got overlook and their little triangle in Eternal, what is it you do first? You hit our camp. Thanks.

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: DMC.8715

DMC.8715

Really im gone at work for a week and now i see all these Guilds with great commanders leaving. Looks like we will be left with commanders that really have no idea what they are doing. I love playing WvWvW but i get frustrated with bad commanders who keep running around trying to do the impossible, we had one last week trying to recapture our keep from Emray in EB for around 2 hours, he insisted that we could do it with 20 people against a heavily defended position and refused to lead the zerg anywhere else.

Rotten Egg (EGG) Darkhaven
lv 80 Ranger
Cpt Craptastic

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: Breaken.7950

Breaken.7950

I think bp still had more people then db for most of saturday during the day. I swear everytime i turned around i was having to run back to sm and fire the treb at durios. But I will say our NA crew did amazing all through the day… and yeah that seige at langor was epic.

Warmaster Mittens
Arch Lich Brittany
Leader of NSFW-Dragonbrand

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

I think bp still had more people then db for most of saturday during the day. I swear everytime i turned around i was having to run back to sm and fire the treb at durios. But I will say our NA crew did amazing all through the day… and yeah that seige at langor was epic.

We did not have more people. We did have a large number of people but definitely not more.

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: Kovu.7560

Kovu.7560

Yeah. BP didn’t have more than us.
Maguuma had more than us during the day every single day last matchup, but this time it seems even our “weak point” is less so. Probably due to all of the transfers.

While I feel for servers that lose guilds (Darkhaven especially, we’ve gained at least 3 from them in the past few weeks) Dragonbrand had this happen to them months back (which is why we’re in the lower tier we are now).

It’s a sad truth, but people bandwagon. As soon as Dragonbrand moves up in tiers and starts losing, we’ll lose guilds to the winning servers. As a server, we have 4-5 decent wvw guilds that have proven that they’ll stick with the server.

~ Kovu

Charr Ranger, Necromancer, Thief
Fort Aspenwood. [CREW], [TLC], [ShW], [UNIV]

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: Smooth Penguin.5294

Smooth Penguin.5294

Um… is it just me, or did some of BP’s Guilds just transfer over to DB?

In GW2, Trading Post plays you!

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: BarnabyMalong.7561

BarnabyMalong.7561

Which guilds would these be? I have been on vacation, and I logged today to see the scores; it’s..well yea. I’ve read a few guilds from DH transferring over to DB. But I’m not sure which (if any) guilds from BP have made the switch as well.

Dragonbrand,

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: majinvegitto.7124

majinvegitto.7124

When I log-in later today all of the upgrades that I spent 5~10 gold for will be gone.. assuming that you guys continue to put up a decent fight as you did in weeks passed.

We didn’t lose any upgrades today, just for the record.

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: Siroso.2769

Siroso.2769

It would seem prudent to wait for a post from guild leaders before discussing any supposed transfers.

*cough*itskrew*cough*

<— Broskies /Lulzranger

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: Skapocalypse.5236

Skapocalypse.5236

Quednau I sent you a PM. I wanted to see you personally today and tell you goodbye(your on my list of awesome people I needed to personally say goodbye too) but after seeing your post I see why I didn’t find you tonight. So read the PM man and I have faith in you.

Edit: Also for the record Darkhaven Rams>>>>Oxicide and Jason from WE guild.

http://imageshack.us/a/img571/4058/gw125y.jpg
http://imageshack.us/a/img42/3710/gw126.jpg
http://imageshack.us/a/img24/5198/gw127k.jpg

Skapocalypse/SkaP

(edited by Skapocalypse.5236)

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: Loco.9508

Loco.9508

Quednau I sent you a PM. I wanted to see you personally today and tell you goodbye(your on my list of awesome people I needed to personally say goodbye too) but after seeing your post I see why I didn’t find you tonight. So read the PM man and I have faith in you.

Edit: Also for the record Darkhaven Rams>>>>Oxicide and Jason from WE guild.

http://imageshack.us/a/img571/4058/gw125y.jpg
http://imageshack.us/a/img42/3710/gw126.jpg
http://imageshack.us/a/img24/5198/gw127k.jpg

In that last picture. Check out the charr at the bottom right. :P

Verdict – 80 Mesmer – EVOH – Maguuma

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: Furey.6734

Furey.6734

It appears that DB will have a decent NA population now. Congratulations – may your ride up to tier 3 be proud and loud. Hopefully, one day, we’ll have a decent oceanic population that will compete with even your own. Until then, we’ll be around this tier since it appears that (without you anyway) we belong here.

I just hope that all the new people transfering to DB are here to stay even in tough times. It is possible that we will run into a brick wall in the higher tiers and I dont want to experience a mass exodus. I hope we dont ride up too fast as I prefer a healthy stable growth to the server in WvW.

Commander Cristyn
Masters of Combat [Duel]
Dragonbrand

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: Goblin.1586

Goblin.1586

I’ve been in DH for only roughly a month during the time it was slowly falling down (after CD/Maguuma). Sad to see what happened to my old server repeat itself in DH. Still I’m glad I went there to meet a few people I decided I’d stick with. I haven’t captured the best moments but here’s a little memorabilia of what DH was during my visit:

http://youtu.be/k6QPe1aKtHk

p.s.
lf necro

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: Kaminari.4018

Kaminari.4018

Score Update. Fun day out there today had some epic fights in Eternal Battlegrounds!

Attachments:

Commander of Procrastination Nation [UhOh]
Miss Terribad
Dragonbrand

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: Smooth Penguin.5294

Smooth Penguin.5294

It’s sad to see good Guilds jump ship to DB just to do the Eternal JP. I guess server loyalty is hard to come by when free transfers are available.

In GW2, Trading Post plays you!

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: Lazuline.3876

Lazuline.3876

G’day all! I just logged of from WvWvW with the score & status of the world in the attached file. Earlier, DH decided to switch tactics and mainly focus on the defense of the northern half of our Borderlands. I say defense, but really, it is more of attempting to fight off DB’s zerg and retaking what we lose. At least, at the the time of writing, DH was somewhat successful in this strategy. Kudos to all the brave DH Defenders who rallied to her cause earlier! Valiant effort!

That being said, we also tried to launch guerrilla tactics in DB’s BL, EB, and BP’s BL (only taking green objectives then leaving them be for BP). During this time, we encountered a minor skirmishing group from BP. I would just like to take this chance to apologize for the minor hostilities fought during that time. Rest assured, when we noticed it was BP, we called off hostilities and asked our guys to back off. Likewise, it was great to see that your guys did too. At the very least, during DB’s Asia-Pacific Dominance, we will try out best to prevent any affront to BP and solely focus on DB.

On a side note, we also encountered Oxcide & WE a lot of times earlier. Unfortunately each time we did, all semblance of order broke within our ranks as it became apparent people are now more focused to take out Oxcide & WE than to care about the objectives. We will need to get past this stage if we are to hope to even put up a good fight in the remainder of the week during the Asia-Pacific times.

To Oxcide & WE, thank you for all the things you’ve done. I appreciate the time you’ve invested in leading Darkhaven. While we may wish you transferred after the match up ended rather than during it, it is nonetheless your own call and we will learn to respect it. May you find good fortune and great fun in your new home. We will reorganize the server and hopefully, one day reach the pinnacle that Darkhaven used to be on. Cheers mates!

Attachments:

Andrew Sinclaire | Darkhaven Commander
Home World: Darkhaven [US] Representing: Order of Providence [OP]
The Order is currently enjoining recruits to join our cause.

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: Zuer.2814

Zuer.2814

I havnt been able to get on yet this weekend, but I’m glad we’re back with DH and DB. It’s the most fun i’d had since we squared off with Anvil Rock and Gates of Madness. Best of luck to everyone! I’ll be home later so maybe I’ll see some of you on the battlefield.
:D

Zuer
Maguuma
[AON]

(edited by Zuer.2814)

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: Littlefeather.8623

Littlefeather.8623

I’ve been in DH for only roughly a month during the time it was slowly falling down (after CD/Maguuma). Sad to see what happened to my old server repeat itself in DH. Still I’m glad I went there to meet a few people I decided I’d stick with. I haven’t captured the best moments but here’s a little memorabilia of what DH was during my visit:

http://youtu.be/k6QPe1aKtHk

p.s.
lf necro

I remember those moments too Iduuna, and all of us are glad to have you a part of our team !

Crazy Leg

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Evalana.5480

Whatwhat whaaat? Krew coming to DB? Get ready for queue times, folks – there are a lot of ’em!

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

EnRohbi.2187

Whatwhat whaaat? Krew coming to DB? Get ready for queue times, folks – there are a lot of ’em!

I don’t pay a lot of attention to guild names from opposing servers unless there’s masses of them in my face all day every day.

I’ve definitely paid attention to krew.

Dragonbrand

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: nytehex.3267

nytehex.3267

Okay, as much as I have tried over the past hour to not say anything about the Krew move to DB, I can no longer fight the urge.

Hadann, what happened to all that pro-BP talk you’ve been spewing for the last few weeks? You even posted on the server forums that trolls are everywhere, and running from them doesn’t help. This is what you and your guild are doing. Running and taking the low road of convenience. The only positive is that you are taking the bad apples you have recruited from other guilds with you. You and Krew, as a whole, are no better than WE from DH. You two deserve each other.

To DB, I apologize for the drama you are about to inherit, esp from the drama queen and chief troll Springy. My advice is just put on blinders and walk straight ahead. Krew does their own thing, has really only one good commander, and loves talking the talk while only sometimes walking the walk. Enjoy.

It seems to me what we have here is a failure to communicate.

Leader of [moya]

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: TheFreshBrew.1958

TheFreshBrew.1958

So, even big guilds from BP are jumping over to DB for some easy mode. Suddenly I don’t feel bad about my infractions.

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: DKz Lux.4125

DKz Lux.4125

Godspeed Krew.

Any of the members that don’t want to move are welcome into DKz.

To the others, enjoy your new server.

Daiosho – The Order of Digital Knightz [DKz]
Borlis Pass

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

EnRohbi.2187

So, even big guilds from BP are jumping over to DB for some easy mode. Suddenly I don’t feel bad about my infractions.

Our week in tier 4 was anything but “easy mode”,
And I would hope that any guilds transferring to DB realize that.

As the scores are going now, next week will be DB/Ehmry/Yak’s in tier 4,
That’s not going to be an easy fight for any side.

Our oceanic coverage is good, but above tier 5 they can’t fight the whole battle for us (And we definitely belong somewhere above tier 5. No offense to either of you servers, but I don’t want to be 60,000 points in the lead on Sunday morning any more than you want to be 60,000 points behind on Sunday morning) , so we’re beefing up our NA force.

Dragonbrand

(edited by EnRohbi.2187)

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

TheFreshBrew.1958

DragonBrand +675
DH + 20
BP +0
And Outmanned Buff

I guess this is the Competition the Ex-DH guilds wanted. Congratulations.

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

TheFreshBrew.1958

Our oceanic coverage is good, but above tier 5 they can’t fight the whole battle for us (And we definitely belong somewhere above tier 5. No offense to either of you servers, but I don’t want to be 60,000 points in the lead on Sunday morning any more than you want to be 60,000 points behind on Sunday morning) , so we’re beefing up our NA force.

It’s Easy Mode. Everyone knows it. In another 5 days all this will be forgotten, assuming GW2 ’s Scheduling can catch up to current events before the next reset. But considering the Lag time, BP and DH will be looking at a minimum of 2 more weeks of this Epic Fail.

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

EnRohbi.2187

It’s Easy Mode. Everyone knows it. In another 5 days all this will be forgotten, assuming GW2 ’s Scheduling can catch up to current events before the next reset. But considering the Lag time, BP and DH will be looking at a minimum of 2 more weeks of this Epic Fail.

Yeah, this week is easy.
I didn’t deny that. But we will very likely be seeing tier 4 next week and the easy week will be over.

It’s a problem inherent in a system where two neighbouring tiers (5 and 4) have such a different level of competition.

We belong in tier 4, the fight last week was very close and we only fell behind during the last couple days. Even with a few new guilds running around, we’re not going to go back to tier 4 and dominate all week, we’re going to be fighting for it.

Dragonbrand

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Evalana.5480

As we have ‘beefed up’ so have Mag and Yaks… they are very… VERY fierce competitors… with Mesmers from hell.

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: Night Breed.3648

Night Breed.3648

score as of 8:27am server time 12/30/12

Attachments:

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: Mortalitas.9710

Mortalitas.9710

First I think its sad that Krew jumped ship just to go easy mode.Whatever works i guess shows your real character not to back up your server. Must be nice getting two huge guild transfers to your server. You guys seem a little bored since your camping spawn with siege even.

Attachments:

E. BlackThorn Mesmer

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: Puddin Cheeks.8539

Puddin Cheeks.8539

The best part about next weeks matchup will be the absence of Maguuma in the equation. It was extremely irritating to have to protect hills from exploiting 24/7 from those brainless monkeys. So they can exploit in tier 5 and then we face them again hopefully some of it has been fixed before that time comes.

As for all the new transfers to DB, nice to have you and hope you enjoy fighting with us. As a player that has been DB since Aug. 25th, I have seen all the drama of being in a top tier and losing a massive amount of players at the first sign of not being top rank.
What most people don’t realize about the dedicated force at DB is that we don’t care about what tier we are in, we only care about how much fun the fighting is. So yes we may settle into tier 4 and love it, as shown by how we stood in with Maguuma and yaks last week. Hopefully some of the new transfers will like the atmosphere and realize it isn’t about being in tier 1 on this game.

The Whole is the sum of its parts is how i see it. The parts are the individual battles (1v1s, camp fights, tower sieging and defending, keep fights) and the Whole is what you gain from all together. There are so many ways to have fun in WvW, finding what tickles your fancy is part of the ride. No matter what happens in the future, even if the new players bail on us in a few weeks, DB will stand and rebuild.

- Puddin Cheeks [W]
- [EA] Elephant Ambush
- DragonBrand since 8/25/12

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: Kodiack.2783

Kodiack.2783

Everywhere you go is just a giant zerg of DB.

/popcorn

nom nom nom

-K