12/28 DH/DB/BP

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: Axelrod.6905

Axelrod.6905

Dear KREW —

I, and I am certain I speak for all of [GOAT] when I say this, feel completely and utterly disgraced by your video showing a single one of our members, PLOK, getting attacked, and some 40+ seconds later killed, by a group of 6 [KREW]. I truly doubt we will ever be able to show our heads in WvW again, for the utter shame of it. He did not even try to run away, the fool! Yep — you sure showed us.

In fact, we could never use this as a potential recruitment video, cause, you know, it is so disgraceful.

Axelrod Ironwood — Seige Master, Shadow of Agony [GOAT] | Borlis Pass

(edited by Axelrod.6905)

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: Plok.6145

Plok.6145

Wow how is this thread still going? lol

Sincerely,

Commander Plok The Original Leader of Shadow of Agony [GOAT]

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: DKzPixel.3792

DKzPixel.3792

The majority of BP are working hard to mitigate any damage and these threads do no favours for anyone on any of the servers. Best keeping opinions to ones self and just getting on with the business at hand. That is to say, IT’S A GAME PEEPS! Get over yourselves (All of you) get back to your guilds and pick up the pieces and get back to having some fun. These posts do nothing to help our other players to feel confident that thay have made the right choice of servers.

In the end, the greater majority of BP is getting on with business, this week is a wash and we all know it and that was mainly due to the holidays decimating server populations which puts pressure on the remaining players which cause frustrations like we’re seeing currently.

DKz is hard working with what we have left to help them realise that a Guild leaving is no big deal and we on BP will not miss KREW at all, Db will also get over their migrations and move on. Personally I’m really surprised this thread wasn’t closed a long time ago.

People grow up and get on with the game. This animosity isn’t good for anyone and is NOT even close to "competitive behaviours" that should be exhibited by "adults" of which I am sure most of you are supposed to be?

DKz Pixel (Leader)
The Order of Digital Knightz [DKz]
Commander Dkz Pixelette – Borlis Pass US since Beta!

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: Warlord Lu Bu.7905

Warlord Lu Bu.7905

I’d like to say that while Krew’s departure obviously hurts the server’s population in WvW, I still have to give Krew it’s due for having some friendly duels with my crew after they transferred to Dragonbrand. Good luck and have fun in Dragonbrand, Krew.

Hopefully sometime down the line we can cross paths again.

War Legend Lu Bu – Commander
[WäR] Warband of Absolute Retribution
Borlis Pass

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: Shadoirst.4635

Shadoirst.4635

I’d like to say that while Krew’s departure obviously hurts the server’s population in WvW, I still have to give Krew it’s due for having some friendly duels with my crew after they transferred to Dragonbrand. Good luck and have fun in Dragonbrand, Krew.

Hopefully sometime down the line we can cross paths again.

Hey Lu Bu, I would like to thank you on behalf of Krew, as we have had a blast on BP, also Your guild is very succesful due to your friendliness and hope it stays that way, The duels have been great and we have had more communication than when we were on the server!!- haha anyways great duels, hope you and your guild the best, who knows maybe a transfer is due for you guys?!

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: pigtaro.2749

pigtaro.2749

omg… 4 pages of kitten comments in 24hrs.

Seriously, being in DB for sometime now, i personally feel that our night crew (aka oceanic primetime) do not had many chances to face a server with similar numbers. I feel there will cause some disadvantages that will impact DB in the near future:

1. Similar tactic day-in day-out taking tower/keep without encountering overwhelming resistance (There are still resistance, but based on the size of our zerg, its only a matter of time). No new tactics, like discover a new treb placement that can hit the gate or wall, etc. Same old same old.

2. Out of practice on handling similar size zerg, or multi-small size zerg. Currently during our oceanic primetime, the other servers are unable to come out with multiple zergs roaming taking supply camp and ninja towers. As such, in our oceanic primetime, we only need 1 HUGE zerg, steamrolling everything along its path.

3. Facing with similar zerg size – What we do now is head-on… we will win because we have more numbers. No such thing as flanking.

But all is not lost. Our NA-primetime commanders do have that experience. Especially facing 2v1 constantly in tier-4, crawling back from just having 1 keep (in EB because that is normally where i play). I do hope that during time of difficulty, our NA prime-time commanders can help out in providing new tactics and their experiences in handling situation that are unfavourable to DB.

An advice if i may to our oceanic-primetime commanders, now is that time to learn new tricks. There is nothing much to do once this week once we got all BL lock down. Try building a treb in another location and see how it works out. Try building a cata further down the stair to see if it hits the gate. If you see any weird placement of treb or cata in our BL (which we own most of the time), its probably me trying out new placement, not trying to do a siege-cap on DB.

Pls note that this is my personal view/concern and it is no means to disrespect the commanders of our oceanic primetime, or our enemy servers.

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: lioka qiao.8734

lioka qiao.8734

I have to say I enjoyed our battle with and BP tonight in eternal battleground (I was that krew commander you probably saw in the south half of the map). We will have plenty of time till Friday for more action! I hope to cross swords again!

Little red Lioka

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: Kyiske.4632

Kyiske.4632

Maguuma had plenty of night coverage last week. And NNK and TFV always have been working together at night on our own strats, as it is our goal to get DB back up to the top, after the SoS incident. Unfortunately a lot of Oceanic players will prolly be taking time off in a couple of weeks as it is Chinese New Year and a lot of them have family commitments and traditions to follow. So hopefully we dont get any guilds, leaving for a lack of night coverage.

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

pigtaro.2749

I am on wvw like 18hrs a day, periodically logging in and out, depending on my workload. MG night coverage cannot compare to DB, which is why MG and YB 2v1 DB during the day.

My point is DB is in tier 5 for many weeks now. While other servers commanders may have a lot of practice dealing with more difficult situation, ours do not. And being in the same tier, fighting the same servers does have its own disadvantages. Same tactics and tricks use over and over again.

Our 1 week in tier 4 is very rewarding (to me). I see how trebs can be placed in different locations, where are the new siege point to hold, etc. All these knowledge can be learnt either fighting a new server, or having a new guild transfer into DB bring new knowledge.

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: Kyiske.4632

Kyiske.4632

My point is that the oceanic commanders a lot of them have been there when we vsed TC, CD, FA, and all those servers. We have vsed many servers that have similar, even overwhelming numbers. I mean the guilds that left for SoS, left cos they said DB going nowhere not enough night coverage. We were there. Of course we will continue to develop new strategies and improving ourselves. But we have been there. I know you meant no harm in your comment and your giving constructive advice, but at the same time just want to say a lot of the oceanic guilds stayed when a lot of the NA guilds transferred to SoS. We arent slacking off =).

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: Hirasaki.6208

Hirasaki.6208

Good Job on Commander Neural for the perfect defense and all the DH peeps who helped retake Darkhaven from both DB and BP!. Another win for DH tonight!

Attachments:

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: tas.6310

tas.6310

Good Job on Commander Neural for the perfect defense and all the DH peeps who helped retake Darkhaven from both DB and BP!. Another win for DH tonight!

Excellent job! I’m glad you all took it back. Like I’ve been thinking for the last few days, it has come to light that having a strong third opponent evens the odds for everyone and as a result we (BP) were able to launch a successful counter attack multiple times in our own borderlands. The battle was still raging fiercely when I handed off the reigns, but I can tell you that we were holding our own at the very least.

Great job to everyone today!

Guild Master of Waiting for Death [WFD]
Deltona/Varlen – Commander for Borlis Pass

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: Lokreas.8421

Lokreas.8421

Don’t worry, Plok. Next time you’re in trouble we have your back.

You can count on us!

Charming Scoundrels [CS] – Guild Leader

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: Furey.6734

Furey.6734

You can count on us!

Same goes to KREW and all the other new guilds that recently joined. Your battles are now our battles. You will experience that the DB community takes care of each other. The DB server will have your back.

Commander Cristyn
Masters of Combat [Duel]
Dragonbrand

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: DKz Lux.4125

DKz Lux.4125

You can count on us!

Same goes to KREW and all the other new guilds that recently joined. Your battles are now our battles. You will experience that the DB community takes care of each other. The DB server will have your back.

Furey, that guy’s comment was as sarcastic as it can be. He is the one who created a spoof guild of GOAT. Instead of Shadow of Agony, they called it Agony of Shadow, and they also created a fake “Plok” called Plok the Originale to run around giving people bad instructions. Last matchup they exploited into hills using the fake GOAT tag and got themselves on someone’s fraps (not sure if they had communicated and arranged it) to give GOAT a bad name.

That guy is the kind of guy that ruins this game for all of us. All in all an appalling behavior. I hope Anet bans him and his cohorts asap.

Daiosho – The Order of Digital Knightz [DKz]
Borlis Pass

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: Furey.6734

Furey.6734

Furey, that guy’s comment was as sarcastic as it can be. He is the one who created a spoof guild of GOAT. Instead of Shadow of Agony, they called it Agony of Shadow, and they also created a fake “Plok” called Plok the Originale to run around giving people bad instructions. Last matchup they exploited into hills using the fake GOAT tag and got themselves on someone’s fraps (not sure if they had communicated and arranged it) to give GOAT a bad name.

That guy is the kind of guy that ruins this game for all of us. All in all an appalling behavior. I hope Anet bans him and his cohorts asap.

Sorry to hear that. Hopefully by next match up, everyone will have forgotten, put this all behind and moved on.

Commander Cristyn
Masters of Combat [Duel]
Dragonbrand

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

pigtaro.2749

What is happening inside BP? So much drama with plots more complex than Taiwanese soap opera. I basically lost track of all e postings about goat n plok n krew… U guys should be script writers.

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: DKz Lux.4125

DKz Lux.4125

What is happening inside BP? So much drama with plots more complex than Taiwanese soap opera. I basically lost track of all e postings about goat n plok n krew… U guys should be script writers.

Sugar rush I think.

Daiosho – The Order of Digital Knightz [DKz]
Borlis Pass

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: RockonHarder.7235

RockonHarder.7235

candy canes are gonna run out sooner or later.

Deathmonger esq lvl 80 necro
DB forever!!

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: DtC.4806

DtC.4806

candy canes are gonna run out sooner or later.

and then i will pull out my 100 000k candy corn muahahaha moneys!
but anywho, there isnt much drama in bp, just the whole krew fiasco and this fake goat guild, other then that theres very little drama, krew fiasco will be over with when this matchup is over, and the CS is a very small guild and i believe i can settle it, but i havnt seen my person in CS in quite a while

Main: Ominous Justice (DtC)
Guild: Ominous Threat
Server: Fort Aspenwood

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: The Goat.1940

The Goat.1940

I’m really interested to see how BP does next matchup. With mag. (no pushover) dropping down a tier, and DR on a streak…. BP is going to have to bring their A game..

Necrotic Sushi – Necro
Elephant Ambush [EA] , Sea of Sorrows

(edited by The Goat.1940)

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: Plok.6145

Plok.6145

3 people are taking our camps, form up Voltron

Sincerely,

Commander Plok The Original Leader of Shadow of Agony [GOAT]

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: Dinas Dragonbane.2978

Dinas Dragonbane.2978

I’m really interested to see how BP does next matchup. With mag. (no pushover) dropping down a tier, and DR on a streak…. BP is going to have to bring their A game.

It’ll be interesting for sure, I’d told somebody else this before but I really feel like this next match BP is gonna be a last place person in Mario Kart, we don’t have a good shot at first but we’ve got this blue shell…

It’ll be fun

Dinas Dragonbane, the Danger Ranger
Tri-Lead of Ascension [WAR] of Borlis Pass

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

tas.6310

I’m very curious to see how this next matchup goes. I’m prepared to have a blast! I don’t think we’ll place first, but I know we’ll make it SOMEWHERE on that scoreboard. I hear Mag has a huge presence 24/7 and I read that the other server has a strong presence as well. This next week I feel will be a test on our overnight crew.

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: EnRohbi.2187

EnRohbi.2187

I’m very curious to see how this next matchup goes. I’m prepared to have a blast! I don’t think we’ll place first, but I know we’ll make it SOMEWHERE on that scoreboard. I hear Mag has a huge presence 24/7 and I read that the other server has a strong presence as well. This next week I feel will be a test on our overnight crew.

Maguuma was the first time in many weeks I woke up in the morning to see Dragonbrand not in the lead for potential points.

Yeah, they’ve got good coverage

Dragonbrand

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

pigtaro.2749

A head up. If u read current thread in tier 6, seems like dr has a huge 24/7 presence too. Hope BP does well. U guys deserve better.

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: Mortalitas.9710

Mortalitas.9710

So tonight I tried something different mainly for laughs, but really to see how friendly our enemies are. I went to Darkhaven’s Border lands tonight to finish my dailies and test the waters so to speak. There was 2 or 3 DH in the first keep out side of the BP spawn. I waved then hit some nodes. Moved to the sentry by the tower which was DB owned and took it. I was being watched by DH so I waved again moved to the middle of the map and took out the DB owned sentry there also.
DB was running around and taking my sentry that I just flipped so I followed and they started attacking the guards outside the tower. So I attacked them to help run them off. I backed off the tower and out of guard aggro range. Gave a bow to the DH( i received a cheer back)and ran off to annoy more DB. Later about 3 DH was taking their camp back so I jumped in and helped. Attacked only the NPC’s the best I could, one DH was downed I paid no attention. Just helped kill the NPC’s . For a few seconds they just stood there not sure what to do. Then one attacked me so I ran off to annoy DB. Someone came up behind me though and tried taking them out(sorry for that was not intentional).

Just thought it was cool to have a moment of civility in WVW with the enemy.

Thanks for the moments of peace DH

Also the DB Mesmer outside the tower I was annoying get better gear or something. Seriously I’m trying to help no level 80 should lose over half health with two hits.

E. BlackThorn Mesmer

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: nalenb.1425

nalenb.1425

Just thought it was cool to have a moment of civility in WVW with the enemy.

We had some great 1v1 times at the south camp in DB BL today. Was about 6 BP and 6 DB sitting around for about an hour. My 1v1 with another DD Ele was a lot of fun but we gave up after 5 minutes since neither of us was making any progress.

~ Abbish – Dragonbrand

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: Actium.8765

Actium.8765

Darkhaven put up 1 hell of a fight today… We at one point managed to past DB in ppt…didnt last long but we did it!! >:O honestly though…i have been on almost all day. -.- not good for me. lol

Character: Acium 80 Guard
Server: Northern Shiverpeaks, Commander
Guild: Legends and Myth [Myth]

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: Vecuu.2018

Vecuu.2018

Darkhaven put up 1 hell of a fight today… We at one point managed to past DB in ppt…didnt last long but we did it!! >:O honestly though…i have been on almost all day. -.- not good for me. lol

Sure did. My guild had several parties in vent for like four hours pushing for our Keep and the nearby towers. Clever Treb positioning helped us siege DB out, even though they outnumbered us 3 to 1.

In the end we took back our entire third of EB, and managed to press the pressure into some BP and DB towers.

Today’s fight helped spark some more serious WvW interest in Jaded.

Jaded [Jade] – Darkhaven Server
Jaded.boards.net – Your future home

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: IonusX.7905

IonusX.7905

so couple of hours ago in EB BP and DH started to really push for SM and i would have to say you guys really had us by the throat if you had manage to organize your double teaming a bit better DB would have lost everything in EB lucky i got on tho i rally-ed the entire EB guys to strike back you had a brilliant tactic at south wall but you guys crumbled when you got in good try tho fun fights all night give yourselves a round of applause

{TNT} Tactical Night Techs “We are the last line of defense”Commander Fire Warrior Scout

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: Zanthis Silverfang.1274

Zanthis Silverfang.1274

All i need to say for DB’rs tonight in DH borderlands… RAM TEAM YARRRRRRR

Ram Team Commander [Phi]
Dragonbrand Commander
Wafflestomps

(edited by Zanthis Silverfang.1274)

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: WorseThanMonday.5126

WorseThanMonday.5126

You can count on us!

Now hold on just a Mendez.

You know, I really would like to see all this evidence of us doing any of this. I’ve been with [CS] for a long time now, and I’ve never seen anyone do anything like that. I also find it funny that literally (and I do mean literally) every time someone wearing a GOAT tag does something bad, the finger is immediately pointed towards us. I’m usually not one for conspiracy theories, but I can’t be the only one that finds this a little suspicious.

I’ll give you the whole “Plok the Originale” one, but it was only created because, at the time, a commander was spamming map chat forbidding anyone from going into the JP until he or another commander “gave permission.” We jokingly created Plok II and said in /map “JP is open. Everyone go for it.” (or some variation of that). To my knowledge, that’s the last time anyone has logged into that character.

But as for exploiting as GOAT? You had better back that up with hard evidence before you make that claim.

Awww yeah

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: DtC.4806

DtC.4806

You can count on us!

Now hold on just a Mendez.

You know, I really would like to see all this evidence of us doing any of this. I’ve been with [CS] for a long time now, and I’ve never seen anyone do anything like that. I also find it funny that literally (and I do mean literally) every time someone wearing a GOAT tag does something bad, the finger is immediately pointed towards us. I’m usually not one for conspiracy theories, but I can’t be the only one that finds this a little suspicious.

I’ll give you the whole “Plok the Originale” one, but it was only created because, at the time, a commander was spamming map chat forbidding anyone from going into the JP until he or another commander “gave permission.” We jokingly created Plok II and said in /map “JP is open. Everyone go for it.” (or some variation of that). To my knowledge, that’s the last time anyone has logged into that character.

But as for exploiting as GOAT? You had better back that up with hard evidence before you make that claim.

Awww yeah

already done so to cenga, im not publically posting anything, its up to cenga to fix the issue between goat/cs, she was in the dark with it all and now she is aware, hopefully this issue is fixed before the reset.

Main: Ominous Justice (DtC)
Guild: Ominous Threat
Server: Fort Aspenwood

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: Gorefiend.9675

Gorefiend.9675

If you want information on Maguuma, here it is:

note: I will be comparing Maguuma with Ehmry Bay since these are the two servers that both myself as well as BP are familiar with.

Population: Maguuma has a nearly identical population size as Ehmry Bay in all times zones except the night presence. Ehmry had a better nighttime presence than Maguuma when they last fought you.

Strategy: If Maguuma expects an easy victory, their tactics will be simple much like Ehmrys was during last weeks matchup. If they decide to not let up at all, here is what you can expect:

Supply Control: Maguuma is able to dedicate groups of people to walk each needed dolyak to its destination. Likewise, there will usually be teams sent to kill important enemy dolyaks. Though the numbers sent are usually smaller than what they can use for guarding. Maguuma also likes to guard their supply camps more than what you have probably experienced. In particular, they will guard the Lowlands supply camp where their Hills is ferociously.

Siege Placement: Maguuma knows every siege placement you do and more. Make sure to watch where Maguuma places siege to learn those spots. For your defensive siege, if you do not make sure each and every siege you place is as far away from being attacked as possible, it will be gone before it is of any use. Do not rely on the outer wall mortars, cannons, or oil. They will be destroyed.
Mesmers and Elementalists: Yes, Maguuma has plenty of each one. Swirling winds are a norm as well as portal bombs. Though, probably nothing beyond what you already experience.

Golems:Maguuma loves golems. Assuming there are objective of value to capture, expect several golem rushes a day. The scariest golem rush I have ever witnessed was made by Maguuma. It included ensuring the keep siege (mortars, oil, cannons) were destroyed before bringing the golems in as well as swirling winds to block whatever siege they could not get to quickly. There was literally nothing we could have done to stop it. A typical golem rush will contain anywhere from five to eight golems. One of the typical elements of a Maguuma golem rush will be every one of your quaggan nodes getting flipped. Also look for lulls in a siege conducted by Maguuma. Maguuma is able to keep constant pressure on any fortification they are sieging. If they seem to be letting up, they are likely planning something else such as a golem rush.

Ninjaing:Maguuma, particularly the guild [iRes] loves to ninja whatever it can. You must make sure you inspect every contest.

Fighting Power: The skill of the average Maguumian pug is no different than any other server. The skill of the WvW guilds, however, are going to be better than what you have previously experienced (minus a few notable exceptions [GOAT] of BP).

Response Time: This deserves its own section because they can get rather absurd with Maguuma. First let me explain that Maguuma has a public mumble server that a large portion of their player base joins. They can call a lot of people extremely quickly to any point.

Raid Times:Possibly the most important section. Maguuma seems to make two notable pushed for whichever borderland they choose two times a day. One time during the morning (not sure exactly) and another anytime from 5pm est till the end of NA primetime. Maguuma usually kicks it off with a golem rush. Expect large numbers, minimum 40 people.

Honestly, you are going to have to do everything possible to not make this a blowout. Maguuma is going to come at with with more of everything.

D/D, Staff Elementalist

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: Nueshak.2437

Nueshak.2437

Greetings all Commander Piccolo Sama here,

I have remained by in large quiet on the forums but I read through all 8 page of this thread and decided to speak up. I am a full on supporter of DH but I want to start by giving credit where credit is due. Firstly to BP for stepping their game up over the past few weeks and really bringing it to the table; secondly to DB for constantly providing a challenge and putting DH to the test each time you invade our lands. Any good leader shows respect to his enemy and I tip my turban (to those of you who get the reference) to you.

Now with all the posturing out of the way we (DH) face a number of very real issues. Three major ones; two of which are easily fixable and the third requires a bit more attention.

1) We are outnumbered on all fronts. Long term solution to this is building up guild involvement in WvW activity so that over the course of time we can build those numbers up to rival the competition. Short term solution; FIGHT HARDER. An old Chinese general once told his outnumbered troops “If you simply kill two more of them than there are us victory will be assured”. Hold yourself personally accountable. Can you survive a 3 on 1 or even 2 on 1 and come out on top or even make it out alive? If the answer is no then you need to train. Head to the Heart of Mists and fight multiple versions of the PVP npcs at once. Most people never take the time to train themselves to be a better fighter. They expect the person with the legendary or the “leet” pvpers to get the job done; this is why we fail 9 times out of 10 when we go toe to toe…I have seen 5 players route a group of 15. You fight so hard that you make the objective not even worth the attackers time. Never run; never quit. In the words of Col. Ratzcek from Starship Troopers “Everyone fights, no one quits; if you don’t do your job I will kill you myself.” When in WvW live like a warrior and die like a warrior.

2) We lack sufficient communication. Often times there are too many cooks (commanders) in the kitchen. Eat a slice of humble pie and turn your commander tag off if you see there are already 3 others on the map. For those active commanders constant communication is key. I have been far more successful when working in tandem with a great commander who provides constant feedback vs. the random commander who is just showing his tag for the heck of it. Also; keep in mind that there are real people behind avatars. Barking orders; and belittling folks is not the way to get the job done. Respect in an MMO (much like anything IRL) is given through results not who barks the loudest. Have fun while doing your job and others will be more inclined to want to follow your lead and they will in turn listen to orders when given.

3) We have alot of sour grapes on our server. This is the hard one. Because negativity is like a cancer and just when you think you get rid of it it creeps back up. The only way I see us fixing this is embracing guilds/individuals who decide to leave. Encourage them to do so; if they are unhappy where they are..leave. Better for them to go than stay and poison the community with negative rhetoric.

I am fully confident we as a server will turn things around for the better. I see it from people who log in every day and care enough to fight against odds that a greatly stacked against them. When our BL has a wait to log in even though we over 10K pts behind shows that people care enough to try; and that gives me hope.

See you all on the battlefield.

L80 Mesmer (Darkhaven)-Commander Piccolo Sama
“Even with the energy you took from me, my power is still far greater than your own. "

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: Rashagal.5867

Rashagal.5867

You can’t have a rivalry that gets 4, of the 7 match up threads that AR and BP has shared, locked by mods for trash talking, and not keep tabs on them to see if you were right. After the history we have, a bit of schadenfreude is well deserved. Then again, AR is in a bit of a rut as well, so I’ll show restraint and try not to rub it in.

Its interesting to hear all the talk about fair weather Wv3ers and bandwaggoners coming from BP. I thought you guys didn’t have any of them, eh?

Calm down. That’s going to be my only jab at BP as a server… probably.

I’m glad to see that BP’s ego has been deflated with a major guild loss. Not because I want to see BP fail, quite the opposite. AR spent enough time with you guys pre-server transfer to know that at your core, you guys love the fight and don’t want to take the easy road. I’ll be expecting to hear you get back to your roots, even if it means you don’t have the numbers to talk as much trash or score as many points. I hope you guys grow from this, and learn to be as humble in victory as you were in defeat when we didn’t have such a bitter rivalry.

AR isn’t without its drama, but hopefully we can work out a way to meet you guys again. Maybe we can even root for GOM to come along and do that match up again, this time without all the hostility. Its still one of the most fun couple of weeks in Wv3 I’ve had.

Anyways, farewell guys, hope to see you down the road.

PS: Plok, get over yourself. tee hee

Anvil Rock Ambassador of [Sane];
[ARM] Anvil Rock Militia Commander;
The Loryak: I speak for these beasts.

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: Actium.8765

Actium.8765

Just a quick post of what chat is like in dh BL sometimes. lol

Random Player: My supply camps bring all the DB to the yard
Me Dang right, there zerg is here. Dang right, theres more i fear.

… >.<

Me: you are soldiers of darkhaven! You carry no supplies for we do not need it! We will bash our lil asuras against the gate as rams! Charge!

and then Me Whatever comes threw that gate you will stand you…wtf where did everyone just go?! Atleast let me finish…-.-

Character: Acium 80 Guard
Server: Northern Shiverpeaks, Commander
Guild: Legends and Myth [Myth]

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: Mira.4906

Mira.4906

… >.<

Me: you are soldiers of darkhaven! You carry no supplies for we do not need it! We will bash our lil asuras against the gate as rams! Charge!

and then Me Whatever comes threw that gate you will stand you…wtf where did everyone just go?! Atleast let me finish…-.-

Great Post and completely true

Guild Leader for [Myth] Darkhaven

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

… >.<

Our chat in Borlis Pass, as everyone would like to imagine, goes something like this.

Commander one: Ok let’s attack this keep
Commander two: NO THATS A DUMB IDEA
Commander one: You’re a dumb idea!
Commander three: LISTEN TO ME IM HERE TOO

No, I’m just kidding.

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

Evilzara.6378

Our chat in Borlis Pass, as everyone would like to imagine, goes something like this.

Commander one: Ok let’s attack this keep
Commander two: NO THATS A DUMB IDEA
Commander one: You’re a dumb idea!
Commander three: LISTEN TO ME IM HERE TOO

No, I’m just kidding.

No you’re not! =P

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: RockonHarder.7235

RockonHarder.7235

was there a warning for you guys about the build??

Deathmonger esq lvl 80 necro
DB forever!!

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

Shout out to the BP ranger that 1v1’d me on my necro a few minutes ago in the pack of coyotes – BOTH of us stayed alive a lot longer than I expected. It’s a shame that DH (whatever he/she was) had to jump in and crash the party! I think we would have both gone down at the same time if he didn’t jump you from behind!!

Of course I had just closed fraps before capturing the fun =(

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

(edited by Evalana.5480)

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

tas.6310

APEX won’t last long here. We screenshot a lot and report our own exploiters. I will be sure to grab their names and report every one of them. I know most of the server feels the same way.

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: fielddb.8923

fielddb.8923

Thanks for the great match this week!

And thanks BP for ZAP! Already sold it

Attachments:

[DR] The Dark Resistance (Dragonbrand)

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: Kaminari.4018

Kaminari.4018

Well this has been a fun week! This should be a server event i think for everyone! To take out the grub naked! Its funny and a challenge!

(we had a lot more people naked like 30 or so they were not listening and not getting in the picture >.<)

Attachments:

Commander of Procrastination Nation [UhOh]
Miss Terribad
Dragonbrand

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: Greens Daily Ritual.9025

Greens Daily Ritual.9025

http://www.gw2guilds.org/view-guild/3342

I’m calling the guild expectations into question here.

haha, did I upset you or something? I am at a loss for maturity where backstabbing zergers even attempt to call me out after leaving my server. Especially migrating to an opponent that same week. unfortunately the leader of said guild suffers from listening to his little brother and it causes him more problems.

Bros before ummm…. heh… you figure it out. LOL. That’s blood looking out for blood. Either way, your plight is a lost cause at this point. Best you can do is move on and try to rebuild. I booted 2/3 of my guild that wanted to change servers and rebuilt. Airing out all this dirty laundry will only drive people away from your guild. In DB’s defense, it’s not our fault other guilds like what they see in our server.

Leader – Swords of the Immortals [SOTI]
Greens Mystic – Mesmer | Google Deez – Ranger
Dragonbrand since day 1

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Greens Daily Ritual.9025

Maybe the show could be called 2 and a half Goats. LOL! Sorry no offense to the Goat guild. I love goats, I really do. They’re one of my favorite things to watch on Youtube. Like the goat that says “Bob” and the one that says “What”, not to mention the old goat that snorts while flapping his tongue wildly about. When I move out to the country, I’m going to be either a goat or cat herder. Haven’t decided just yet.

Dragonbrand since day 1

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Greens Daily Ritual.9025

Well this has been a fun week! This should be a server event i think for everyone! To take out the grub naked! Its funny and a challenge!

(we had a lot more people naked like 30 or so they were not listening and not getting in the picture >.<)

I really enjoyed our naked run through the countryside this evening. I will sleep with visions of Abbish’s sexy man buns filling my dreams.

Dragonbrand since day 1

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: Madzharov.7530

Madzharov.7530

Thank you Dragonbrand and Darkhaven for the wonderful weeks of battle. Our time together was short and brought many frustrations. Which thankfully were overshadowed by the amount of fun that was had. =D
To Darkhaven, I hope you rebuild your server and WvW force. Doing PvE events for the PvE community is a nice way to advertise(drunken parties and naked women(or men depending on your preference and/or gender) might also work).
To Dragonbrand, I have to say it was quite enjoyable fighting each and every one of you. My only regret is not being able to see the fight between Ehmry Bay and you to see who’s stronger. Good luck in your battle against them.
And finally to our deserters (har har), you know, it’s still kind of sad that when I hear “Krew is here” in teamspeak, the initial joy from getting reinforcements is crashed by the sudden realization that you’re actually trying to kill us now. Still, no hard feelings, good luck in the future. =]

~ Just a scrub