12/29- RoF, GH, RoS

12/29- RoF, GH, RoS

in WvW

Posted by: Ninth Requiem.3250

Ninth Requiem.3250

As a GH player, I’ve got to say that alliance or not, I’m having much more fun than in our previous match ups. Even when outmanned and trying to defend against both teams

12/29- RoF, GH, RoS

in WvW

Posted by: Sajuuk.6420

Sajuuk.6420

Happy new year to everyone =D and best of luck to all RoS/GH/RoF Players fighting out there

The Angry Commander

12/29- RoF, GH, RoS

in WvW

Posted by: itsmee.7536

itsmee.7536

There seems to be some sort of misunderstanding about the “alliance”. First, its not an alliance between servers, but instead a truce between guilds on opposing servers. want proof? look at EB.

A couple of guilds agreed to hold fire against each other, and against each other only. That’s all there is to it. If you want to blame this “alliance” for GH dropping to second, go ahead. But I can assure you RoF has more than GH and would have won it anyways.

As for us (RoS), we do what we can to protect the border land, that includes attacking GH, the server with the lesser players between the two opponents. Its just logic, would I attack those with 50 zerg or those with 40 zerg? considering we have less than 30, I would go against the server with the lesser numbers, unless ofc I have unresolved issues against one of the servers in particular, like how some of RoF hate GH for their previous matchups.

I hope this clarifies it.

Dijla – Charr Warrior
[GoA] Guardians of Arcane – Officer
Ruins of Surmia – Commander

12/29- RoF, GH, RoS

in WvW

Posted by: fab.3298

fab.3298

Why does ROF hate us? Did i miss some drama? As i remember it, it was a fairly decent fight and i held ROF in high regard after it.

Fab The Guardian
[Re] Rerolled

12/29- RoF, GH, RoS

in WvW

Posted by: OchrisO.8450

OchrisO.8450

we don’t hate you, but we don’t like you sneak attacking are garriosn :| :|

Mr Quackers- Guild leader

The Night Pact Legacy [NP]

12/29- RoF, GH, RoS

in WvW

Posted by: gagi.4012

gagi.4012

Sneak attack garrison thats such a crime

Gwyn Blaidd – Last Flight of The Crow (CROW)
H A R D (CORE) Gunnar’s hold http://lastflightofthecrow.webs.com/

12/29- RoF, GH, RoS

in WvW

OchrisO.8450

well its not just funny that 10 people defended it form about 20 :P

12/29- RoF, GH, RoS

in WvW

Posted by: Neandramathal.9536

Neandramathal.9536

10 vs 20? Pfft. What kind of girlish odds are those

Nice fight at Golanta just now.

[GoV] Gnomes of Vabbi || [Imp] Impact
Currently @ Piken Square
Small scale unimpressive videos of unimpressiveness: http://www.youtube.com/neandramathal

12/29- RoF, GH, RoS

in WvW

OchrisO.8450

10 for us it was indeed :P :P i hate hammer warrs :@

12/29- RoF, GH, RoS

in WvW

Neandramathal.9536

Well of course it was 10 for you :P But still, 10 v 20 on defense? I’d be ashamed if you’d lost

Currently @ Piken Square
Small scale unimpressive videos of unimpressiveness: http://www.youtube.com/neandramathal

12/29- RoF, GH, RoS

in WvW

OchrisO.8450

they had the jump with golems and inner of garrison :o was very fun though :P

12/29- RoF, GH, RoS

in WvW

Sajuuk.6420

Nice save GH in Bay few min ago :P only if we were in like 5 min earlyer :P

The Angry Commander

12/29- RoF, GH, RoS

in WvW

Posted by: Ray.2640

Ray.2640

Impressive numbers coming out from Gunnars Hold right now.

12/29- RoF, GH, RoS

in WvW

Neandramathal.9536

Dear RoF,

How are you? I am commander in charge of the Gunnar’s Hold forces at present until I can find someone to take over and give me a break… while I await this arrival I have one humble request for you if you could take the time to think about it, please.

GET OUT OF OUR CASTLE >.<

Sincerely,
That norn with the candy cane.

Currently @ Piken Square

(edited by Neandramathal.9536)

12/29- RoF, GH, RoS

in WvW

Posted by: SNEEKI.4693

SNEEKI.4693

Its a shame that some (Thief) members of “Feral Squadron” and “GWEN” guilds are going to give GH a bad name as they are using exploits ,maybe both these guilds should check their ranks for these members.

Apart from that gz to GH for the great comeback today ,gj

12/29- RoF, GH, RoS

in WvW

Posted by: Toxikthrash.2704

Toxikthrash.2704

Night pact you seem slightly mad that we wiped you on our borders No need to spam though to the charr Female warrior?

Dishammer – Human Guardian of [CHvc]

12/29- RoF, GH, RoS

in WvW

OchrisO.8450

SOE and CHcv, nice treb spot….. shame about the portal

12/29- RoF, GH, RoS

in WvW

Toxikthrash.2704

Indeed, We are practicing this week but as i said. We got ya the first time on our borders! Fair play to you chaps you had the advantage of numbers on us.

12/29- RoF, GH, RoS

in WvW

Posted by: fab.3298

fab.3298

@OchrisO, You win some, you lose some. Good job by you guys.

@SNEEKI, I don’t know any GWEN members, but i’m sure i could get their GM’s details if you’d like to contact him. What kind of exploits where they using? I think our stance as a server is pretty clear by this point, we don’t want, and wont cooperate with cheaters.

Fab The Guardian
[Re] Rerolled

12/29- RoF, GH, RoS

in WvW

OchrisO.8450

Toxikthrash, we only had 9 people i think you had about 15+?

12/29- RoF, GH, RoS

in WvW

Toxikthrash.2704

Toxikthrash, we only had 9 people i think you had about 15+?

is that including the 3 from ICON and the others, But anyway fair do’s to you. Either way it was pretty poor being spammed.

12/29- RoF, GH, RoS

in WvW

OchrisO.8450

when you did the portal across eh bridge there was 9 NP, thats it wwe had a laugh over it

12/29- RoF, GH, RoS

in WvW

Toxikthrash.2704

when you did the portal across eh bridge there was 9 NP, thats it wwe had a laugh over it

Plus the randoms. And you did have a laugh.. at least 8-10 of them, in fact a report worthy amount… We can’t all be as uberl33t as yourselves now can we. Practice makes perfect!

Tbh we had a good laugh when we wiped you on our BL too, we all have them bad moments i suppose.

12/29- RoF, GH, RoS

in WvW

OchrisO.8450

it was only NP and its abit of banter cheer up

12/29- RoF, GH, RoS

in WvW

OchrisO.8450

that’s a very green garriosn you have there GH :S

12/29- RoF, GH, RoS

in WvW

Toxikthrash.2704

I counted ICON tags but that is not the point, You were the better force that round and i have already tipped my hat to you for it. Poorly placed portal by us after a few successful ones ( One being used to wipe you ) If this does happen again however… cut down on the spam its just so childish.

12/29- RoF, GH, RoS

in WvW

OchrisO.8450

the portal was not bad at all just, we saw it so we where right on it funny thing is we were just about to portal you :P ummm i can’t remeber being wiped by a portal when was it?

12/29- RoF, GH, RoS

in WvW

Toxikthrash.2704

It was just after the garrison treb attack (Similar place to where are trebs were placed which indeed gave us the idea) we were watching you on the clifftop. You pushed back to the cliff inbetween stargrove and Hills, Where we portaled in behind you. Which was countered by a portal into us which we saw and Massed on the open portal.

12/29- RoF, GH, RoS

in WvW

Neandramathal.9536

So, RoS currently have a ‘deal’ with RoF that RoF will not enter their borderlands… yet I still get asked (twice) by RoS if they could do the same deal with GH….

… why don’t surmia just go back to PvE like the last 3 months? Get into WvW and then ask both teams to leave you alone?? Cos what we’re just going to gift you 145points?

Currently @ Piken Square

12/29- RoF, GH, RoS

in WvW

Sajuuk.6420

First of all read what Itsmee said… and then what you said… 2nd of all what is this GH deal you speak of?

The Angry Commander

12/29- RoF, GH, RoS

in WvW

Posted by: Steelo.4597

Steelo.4597

ah im liking this better now when red is out of EB :> how did you ring of fires like our borderland defense yesterday? we pulled out 40 men out of thin air with a call for help, i was very happy when we smashed you at north hills ^ and pro tipp: dont put golems into the ring of fire under oil

i fear we will look back to this day and remember the good old wvw as it is now – Jan 2015

12/29- RoF, GH, RoS

in WvW

Neandramathal.9536

First of all read what Itsmee said… and then what you said… 2nd of all what is this GH deal you speak of?

Maybe you should try speaking to your officers. Or would you prefer screenshots?

I’ve been asked on 2 days now if RoS could barter some sort of deal that would keep GH out of their BL.

Doesn’t bother me, I just don’t see what fun could be had by having a truce with BOTH opponents.

Currently @ Piken Square

(edited by Neandramathal.9536)

12/29- RoF, GH, RoS

in WvW

Posted by: Whiteout.7935

Whiteout.7935

You do realise I was asking if you would be open to a deal, not to mention I said I wasn’t representing Surmia when I asked you, or the fact that none of them would have agreed to it anyway. :P

Loudcrank
Commander
[GoA] Ruins of Surmia

12/29- RoF, GH, RoS

in WvW

Neandramathal.9536

Indeed, apologies for forgetting that I was rather tired and/or unhappy this morning when I made my post, and you are indeed correct you mentioned you were not representing Surmia.

Of course as you were trying to barter a deal for Surmia it is close enough to ‘representing’. But as you have said, there is no chance we would agree given the comments thrown in our direction.

On another note: Where the hell did that RoF zerg come from!?

Currently @ Piken Square

12/29- RoF, GH, RoS

in WvW

Posted by: xilius.7890

xilius.7890

The zerg of this morning came when i asked for help was realy fun to see RoF uniting is it did this morning.

Just a random guy

12/29- RoF, GH, RoS

in WvW

Posted by: Magus.6543

Magus.6543

I’m still so amazed that RoF does not attack RoS. In fact RoF are looking to LOOSE points in the tier latter. Well done : )

As a GH, I am proud how we are holding off TWO servers, at one time. This is sweet : )

Insky | Commander
Praxium [PRXM] | WvW guild on Gunnar’s Hold
http://www.praxium.co.uk – Video collection under “Forum”

12/29- RoF, GH, RoS

in WvW

Posted by: Magus.6543

Magus.6543

On a note, as a commander, I’ve also been asked to make alliance, from a server already in alliance with another server : D

Insky | Commander
Praxium [PRXM] | WvW guild on Gunnar’s Hold
http://www.praxium.co.uk – Video collection under “Forum”

12/29- RoF, GH, RoS

in WvW

Ray.2640

It seems like people still don’t understand it. There are a few guilds who are not doing organized raids in the other server’s borderlands.
That does not mean that those guild members aren’t attacking the other server at all! Its still a three way fight everywhere, just a few guilds who don’t gang up on the others and only in their home turf. I can also say I’ve seen as much RoF in our BL as GH (except yesterday) and in total I’ve taken more green off the map then blue, mostly in northern EB corner where things are still switching sides constantly.
The reason is simple; GH showed at reset and yesterday again that they easily have more numbers then the other 2 servers, I dare even say combined, if they decide to (which, to my knowledge, only happened on the 2 occasions previously mentioned). Also RoS just have way too few people, and only 2-ish active WvW guilds that I know off.
But hey, in the end its all about fun, isn’t it? And it seems like a great match so far.
People are friendly (for the most part) and all three servers seem to respect both other servers.
Sadly it seems next week we go down to T9 again. There simply is no fun in playing there… Most people even stick to PvE during those matchups nowadays. On the other side, atleast Whiteside Ridge will have the chance to actually have some decent fighting again.

12/29- RoF, GH, RoS

in WvW

Posted by: Jupitus.4352

Jupitus.4352

The reason is simple; GH showed at reset and yesterday again that they easily have more numbers then the other 2 servers, I dare even say combined, if they decide to (which, to my knowledge, only happened on the 2 occasions previously mentioned).

Reset we went with a very clear strategy and left a skeleton force in our own BL – we did not have massive numbers. Yesterday, however, saw a concerted and well-fought attempt to take SM which actually worked (to give you a clue, I was even part of the SM attack, and I have never ever been there before)… after this we had a major influx of player suddenley ‘interested’ for some unknown reason (I’m being sarcastic here – we had loads come in looking for map completion, I think!!)

On a regular day, we don’t have massive numbers compared to you guys. Slightly more then RoS and slightly less than RoF as I think the scores testify.

There have been good fights, and I’m sorry that RoS have to fall a tier – wish you well in coming back up soon!

[MM]Jessopia – Soft and Very Squishy – Part of Gunnars Hold Community
www.gunnars-hold.eu

12/29- RoF, GH, RoS

in WvW

Ray.2640

Well just to give some examples, before you even took the Stonemist Keep you had 20+ guys assaulting Overwatch, about +/-20 people in our borderlands taking camps and the tower using breakout event and 2 groups of +/- 5 people in pangloss and the area near mendons / speldan.
And thats only my own observations, it was really an impressive force, and its good to see a server rallying so many troops at the same time to take over the lands.

(edited by Ray.2640)

12/29- RoF, GH, RoS

in WvW

Posted by: Xinius.3156

Xinius.3156

I am a humble and proud member of NP and i just love the emblem owl from our guild that currently holding Stone Mist keep.

To GH u guys are really good with numbers without RoS help we prolly would nvr get back up, but these are things the way goes and when u get sandwiched fight harder or die trying.

So Keep yer heads up and keep trebbing SM.
See u guys around ^^

Barogus I Guardian I [ NP] Aurora Glade
Starly Mirrorshade I Mesmer I [NP] Aurora Glade

12/29- RoF, GH, RoS

in WvW

Posted by: Whiteout.7935

Whiteout.7935

Some seriously intense fighting in EB today, exactly the kind of WvW I came to play.

Loudcrank
Commander
[GoA] Ruins of Surmia

12/29- RoF, GH, RoS

in WvW

Toxikthrash.2704

Was a nice push on Bay on RoF however we just did not have the numbers :/ Them gates melted!

12/29- RoF, GH, RoS

in WvW

Posted by: Sidina.8704

Sidina.8704

That was a very enjoyable fight at our keep in EB (RoS), pretty much fun
Too bad I almost slapped my face in an for me invisible GH zerg… kitten you bug!

greets from the little noob Mesmer from RoS ^.^

Inside Your Head (Mesmer), Elegy Of Existence (Warrior)
A New Chapter [anc] Ruins of Surmia

(edited by Sidina.8704)

12/29- RoF, GH, RoS

in WvW

Toxikthrash.2704

There you go RoF take our golems :P it was more or less a “its the end of the night, lets just push into bay and see what happens”

12/29- RoF, GH, RoS

in WvW

OchrisO.8450

that’s 13 golems 2 omagers?

12/29- RoF, GH, RoS

in WvW

Toxikthrash.2704

1 omega and about 6 normals? Alas you have the numbers and we were just hitting a wall tbh. The plan worked though, we got the players off Eb and our borders for a few ticks

12/29- RoF, GH, RoS

in WvW

OchrisO.8450

you did like 3 golem rushs at bay :P 6 golems then 1 omager and like 4alp then another omga and 6 alps

12/29- RoF, GH, RoS

in WvW

Toxikthrash.2704

Border ported them the first two times. I think we might have wiped 2 golems at bay the first time actually? But anyway like i said, we kept you off the other borders

12/29- RoF, GH, RoS

in WvW

OchrisO.8450

aaaaa okay :P we loved them kept us on a toes :P