12/29- RoF, GH, RoS

12/29- RoF, GH, RoS

in WvW

Posted by: Ripkord.7025

Ripkord.7025

Hi Gh, about the alliance – in from Rof and my point it:
Before this week 2 times Rof was vs Underworld and vs Far Shiverpreaks. FS outnumber us, took the whole EB, more than half of UW BL and while we were trying to defend our land from west UW attacking us from east. So I wondered why UW don’t try to defend their lands and don’t try to balance the powers attacking FS. After those 2 weeks and after your rush right after the reset I though – there is no point to attack RoS, we have to balance the powers and to attack the server who is first in the ranking or there is no fun. This is my feeling for fair play understand it how you want. I’m pretty sure that the half of the players feels the same. Btw i just remember that and the beginning of those 2 weeks vs fs and uw we were night zerg and took the whole eb.
Anyway for me there is not any alliance, just war philosophy.

whit love and greetings, Zloby the soldier

Zloby, a nice necro from Ring of Fire

(edited by Ripkord.7025)

12/29- RoF, GH, RoS

in WvW

Posted by: Ilesyt.7084

Ilesyt.7084

As far I know this is the first time I hear of the [SPY] guild, I just hope it’s not the same guys from the [PRO] guild in dzagonur who were hacking last week.

Leader of Deus Ex Machina [DEX]
Ruins of Surmia

12/29- RoF, GH, RoS

in WvW

Posted by: fab.3298

fab.3298

@Ripkord, That’s completely understandable, we done the same last week against Dzagonour. However i do think opening night was not a true representation of our average number of players, you guys do outnumber us through most of the day. I’m not complaining though, this has been one of my favourite match-ups, you’ve been great opponents, as have ROS. I do feel sorry for ROS though, they seem to have gotten the short straw. The alliance (non-aggression pact?) means that we are forced to focus on them, so whenever we get decent numbers we end up decimating their BL, whereas had the scores been closer our forces would have been split between you both.

@Ilesyt, I don’t believe it is the same guys. PRO were clearly teleporting, the guys today where using a terrain exploit, allowing them to bypass the outer gate by using jumps.

Fab The Guardian
[Re] Rerolled

12/29- RoF, GH, RoS

in WvW

Posted by: OchrisO.8450

OchrisO.8450

the by pass is a hack or glitch but the inner gate is bugged :/

Mr Quackers- Guild leader

The Night Pact Legacy [NP]

12/29- RoF, GH, RoS

in WvW

Posted by: Danvell.4259

Danvell.4259

It’s almost the end of the week, and I have to say that it’s been the best wvw I’ve ever played, really enjoyed it guys.

Best regards from [imp]

Warrior
[Imp] Impact – Gunnar’s Hold
http://www.youtube.com/user/Bubblecat1337

12/29- RoF, GH, RoS

in WvW

Posted by: Korsbaek.9803

Korsbaek.9803

if its water gate he where comming from there is a way past the first gate without hitting it that is comp.letly legal(atleast from a game mechnics point of view) tho very unfair

Commander Korsbaek lvl 80 Guardian
Ayano Yagami lvl 80 ele

12/29- RoF, GH, RoS

in WvW

OchrisO.8450

Gunnar’s you will have alot of fun next week :P Rof V GH V WSR :P

12/29- RoF, GH, RoS

in WvW

fab.3298

@Korsbaek, the only legitimate way to bypass a gate is by using mesmers, or by destroying them. Everything else is an exploit and is unintended by the devs.

Fab The Guardian
[Re] Rerolled

12/29- RoF, GH, RoS

in WvW

Posted by: Neandramathal.9536

Neandramathal.9536

Regardless of whether it is a full treaty, alliance, or just a few guilds – attempting to get both opponents to leave you alone (even partially) is just stupid. Of course you wish to stay here because the lower tier is less enjoyable, but at the same time if staying here involves not actually fighting against your opponents then what is the point?

I have had some fun this week, a little overly blobby for my tastes and I’m having to don my commander badge more than I’d like but still had some fun. I’m the commander behind the two SM assaults and it was really nice to see GH draw together in those occasions

Numberswise, RoF are still the higher of the 3 servers there can be no question there. During primetime we simply do not have the numbers to hold them off in EB and our BL at the same time.

[GoV] Gnomes of Vabbi || [Imp] Impact
Currently @ Piken Square
Small scale unimpressive videos of unimpressiveness: http://www.youtube.com/neandramathal

12/29- RoF, GH, RoS

in WvW

Neandramathal.9536

Only just got online, guild members tell me that a RoF player (no idea of tag) flyhacked onto the dome of our EBG keep to take out our treb/treb gunner tonight :/

There are apparently screenshots but I have no idea who has them, I shall try find out.

Currently @ Piken Square
Small scale unimpressive videos of unimpressiveness: http://www.youtube.com/neandramathal

12/29- RoF, GH, RoS

in WvW

OchrisO.8450

cheecky cheecky attacking sm

12/29- RoF, GH, RoS

in WvW

Neandramathal.9536

Wasn’t my decision that time I logged on to find them already trebbing so went with it… I knew it would draw out every RoF online so wanted to avoid it :P

Currently @ Piken Square

12/29- RoF, GH, RoS

in WvW

OchrisO.8450

guess we kind of desiver it after attacking your bl :/

12/29- RoF, GH, RoS

in WvW

Neandramathal.9536

Or after gifting RoS 145pts all week? :P

If I understand Glicko rating correctly, Surmia having points actually harms your rating more than us having points :P

Still.. pesky people so determined for SM they spoilt my grand plan ;’(

Still.. pesky people so determined for SM they spoilt my grand plan ;’(If we have the people online we may take you up on your GvG before end of the week… depending on how WvW is looking.

Currently @ Piken Square

12/29- RoF, GH, RoS

in WvW

Posted by: Talon Silverhawk.5964

Talon Silverhawk.5964

Was hard trying to keep you off or out off SM. Over 4 hrs even with outer wall down and GH inside outer part. 1 goldem and a few ROS at north gate till our lot hit them and they run. In end more ROF come on and we took durios off you.
I stay up to try and keep SM and it pay off.
Nice try GH and Nice job all off ROF who was with me fighting so hard to keep SM.
At one point there was only 5 of us out numbered by about 3 to 1 or more. Some of GH did come in when outer wall went down but soon run, but then a lot of you just pour in till we was able to clear you out as more ROF come on. Still the wall stay down for a long time and at one point none of you come in.
I am now off to bed. zzzzzzzzzzzz

Colourseliteuk [CEUK]

12/29- RoF, GH, RoS

in WvW

Posted by: Steelo.4597

Steelo.4597

Thank you Xinius for honest and humble words, its is my thinking too. Without pact we could have fought for this number 1 place on daily basis i think, more fun even then what we got now, although RoS would have been lower on points (but who cares..)

i fear we will look back to this day and remember the good old wvw as it is now – Jan 2015

12/29- RoF, GH, RoS

in WvW

Neandramathal.9536

Was hard trying to keep you off or out off SM. Over 4 hrs even with outer wall down and GH inside outer part. 1 goldem and a few ROS at north gate till our lot hit them and they run. In end more ROF come on and we took durios off you.
Nice try GH and Nice job all off ROF who was with me fighting so hard to keep SM.
At one point there was only 5 of us out numbered by about 3 to 1 or more. Some of GH did come in when outer wall went down but soon run, but then a lot of you just pour in till we was able to clear you out as more ROF come on. Still the wall stay down for a long time and at one point none of you come in.

I didn’t even want to attack SM We had waaaay too few numbers but everyone just kept setting up trebs lol.

We had approx 15 people in the zone at the time, defending SM vs that many numbers is easy even with 3 guys.. just man those upper cannons (which you did) and let the guards do the rest. The golem at north gate was actually us not RoS (Unless it’s a different attack you are talking about?) we were trying to sneak in assuming you’d be occupied by the wall.

Walls were down for a long time but I tried to prevent as many people as possible visiting the breach as it was a complete waste of time.

Currently @ Piken Square

12/29- RoF, GH, RoS

in WvW

Posted by: Jacky Nipper.3846

Jacky Nipper.3846

Gunnar’s you will have alot of fun next week :P Rof V GH V WSR :P

Chris got drunk on the guild banquet held on GH green borderland!!!

Jacky Nipper – Necro Raiders [NR]
Aurora Glade

(edited by Jacky Nipper.3846)

12/29- RoF, GH, RoS

in WvW

Posted by: Whiteout.7935

Whiteout.7935

Thanks for letting us know about the [SPY] guild, I myself have never even seen these guys but I don’t particularly pay attention to guild tags half the time (unless its an IMP). We’ll keep an eye out for these guys.

Loudcrank
Commander
[GoA] Ruins of Surmia

12/29- RoF, GH, RoS

in WvW

Talon Silverhawk.5964

I didn’t even want to attack SM We had waaaay too few numbers but everyone just kept setting up trebs lol.

We had approx 15 people in the zone at the time, defending SM vs that many numbers is easy even with 3 guys.. just man those upper cannons (which you did) and let the guards do the rest. The golem at north gate was actually us not RoS (Unless it’s a different attack you are talking about?) we were trying to sneak in assuming you’d be occupied by the wall.

Walls were down for a long time but I tried to prevent as many people as possible visiting the breach as it was a complete waste of time.

Its nice to see someone in GH who understand how wvw works and the understanding of what one should do or cant do. As in wasting there time on thing that just wont happen lolz

We still had to deal with 2 GH on ROF BL who was seen taking of are camps. Also 2 towers but unsure if it was them 2 or not. Some players come from PVE to help sort ROF BL which was good.
It have been fun fighting GH this week I have to say.
Next week your have your old friends whiteside back and I would think they have more players then ROS but lets see and hope we get some good fun and good fighting too.
Looking forward to next week and good luck all

Colourseliteuk [CEUK]

12/29- RoF, GH, RoS

in WvW

Posted by: xilius.7890

xilius.7890

So does GH has a new guild ? CNTK, cantankerous ? because they have a very unique tactic that i’ve never seen before

Just a random guy

12/29- RoF, GH, RoS

in WvW

OchrisO.8450

well…. thanks anet for not giving us hills even though we got the exp for it!

12/29- RoF, GH, RoS

in WvW

Posted by: Sajuuk.6420

Sajuuk.6420

Yeah what you dont know is that we RoS also have a Allaince with Anet

The Angry Commander

12/29- RoF, GH, RoS

in WvW

Posted by: Moralio.4701

Moralio.4701

I have no words for you RoFers. You actually have the nerve to sit almost all night at JP with an arrowcart.

12/29- RoF, GH, RoS

in WvW

Talon Silverhawk.5964

Nice one GH on taking SM.
Me and another Guild m8 was busy on ROF BL with 15+ Ros attacking one of our towers. and about 5 GH. They end up both fighting each other.
I look at EB map and seen SM contested and so went to EB. I seen Orange swords at north gate. We both run to SM to find GH on innner gate. No time to set arrow carts up as gate was going down fast. I got up top and use the cannons and got a few hits in when gate went.
We seen 1 other there and that was it. So just 3 of us to defened the inner part of SM with lord. What was it 5 Golems and about 20 GH attacking not a lot we could do.
Fine its how it go. So we went to keep to defened.

============
I was on top of keep wall useing a mortar when one Thief from tag (MM) with green arrow next to name attack me. He jump off top in to water in end and no he did not kill me. I had to have a look around keep to see if gate or wall was down but nope. He use some sort of cheat or exploit to get in. Guild m8 seen him try to do it again and use a exploit to get in but he stop him and jump in water after him. He run but come back to start taking out all the cannons on top.
I hope someone do something about him and stop this in GH as it makes game unfair if players got to cheat or use exploit to try and get kills.
============

Any way loads of Golams took down the water gate of keep and in come GH. We try to defened inner part with siege weapons best we could with just 5 of us. But GH with 35 + and 5 Golems was just a overkill.

Where did all that numbers come from wow lolz. Any one would think its reset night.

Me and Guild m8 logged out of wvw as we could not stop you and if you took all off ROF BL then 5 of us could not stop over 40. Nice one on the numbers.

Colourseliteuk [CEUK]

12/29- RoF, GH, RoS

in WvW

Neandramathal.9536

Did you get a screenshot of the thief? I’m still new to server myself so can’t say who it would be but someone else might be able to.

For the record, we are about 15-20… there is nowhere near 35 :P There was 4 mesmers in the keep attack though so that might have added to it We lost most the golems to the swamp of guards that keep has (why is it so many compared to the others? >.< It’s meant to be the easier keep to take not the hardest!)

Currently @ Piken Square

12/29- RoF, GH, RoS

in WvW

fab.3298

Yeah we started the assault on SM with 11 people, once the commander showed up we grew to about 20, but by that time we were already in. I’ll make the MM GM aware of what happened. They are a large guild and have been very active in the GH community, they are not cheaters. This was probably just one kitten and i’m sure if we can find out who it was they will be kicked.

Fab The Guardian
[Re] Rerolled

12/29- RoF, GH, RoS

in WvW

Posted by: Vazir.5867

Vazir.5867

We must have maxed out the limit on players in RoS borderlands yesterday, blobs of GH, RoF and RoS running around

Gunnar’s Hold · Draugur [Drgr] Brimhorn and yes I have a pink quaggan backpack

12/29- RoF, GH, RoS

in WvW

Posted by: Magus.6543

Magus.6543

I support Fab, and I have never seen [MM] in any cheating action – and I trust the message will be delivered to GM.

- Insky

Insky | Commander
Praxium [PRXM] | WvW guild on Gunnar’s Hold
http://www.praxium.co.uk – Video collection under “Forum”

12/29- RoF, GH, RoS

in WvW

Posted by: Svarty.8019

Svarty.8019

A special song just for RoF… http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrkEDe6Ljqs

Nobody at Anet loves WvW like Grouch loved PvP. That’s what we need, a WvW Grouch, but taller.

12/29- RoF, GH, RoS

in WvW

Posted by: Vazir.5867

Vazir.5867

A special song just for RoF… http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrkEDe6Ljqs

I was expecting Johnny Cash or getting Rickrolled :P

Gunnar’s Hold · Draugur [Drgr] Brimhorn and yes I have a pink quaggan backpack

12/29- RoF, GH, RoS

in WvW

Talon Silverhawk.5964

@ Neandramathal, fab and Magus.
He must of used a exploit then. It happen to fast to think of doing a screenshot sorry. There was no reason to report him as I sure you would sort it out. We both don’t like this sort of thing and it clear we all do something to deal with it.
Exploit should be reported so it can be sorted and removed. kitten I wish I had a screenshot of how he got in.

Colourseliteuk [CEUK]

12/29- RoF, GH, RoS

in WvW

fab.3298

Yeah unfortunately 1 or 2 people can ruin it for everyone else. This match up however has been great, i think GH and ROF are very even in terms of numbers and skill, if you’d had to worry about ROS as well i reckon the scores would have been incredibly close. Good luck to ROS next week, and here’s to another great fight between GH and ROF.

Fab The Guardian
[Re] Rerolled

12/29- RoF, GH, RoS

in WvW

Talon Silverhawk.5964

Do WSR have the numbers, they would have more then ROS.

Colourseliteuk [CEUK]

12/29- RoF, GH, RoS

in WvW

fab.3298

From what i remember they had more players than ROS, but they had a guild leave i believe, not sure how many they have now.

Fab The Guardian
[Re] Rerolled

12/29- RoF, GH, RoS

in WvW

Posted by: Krosan.2890

Krosan.2890

Looks like GH has their insane numbers again for reset.

12/29- RoF, GH, RoS

in WvW

Neandramathal.9536

I would say “Yeaaah, don’t bother logging on TBH mate” but wheres the fun in empty zones

Certainly feels like RoF have the insane number advantage rest of the week though

Currently @ Piken Square

12/29- RoF, GH, RoS

in WvW

Posted by: Roo Stercogburn.9671

Roo Stercogburn.9671

Training manouevers. Nothing too threatening I hope.

Master Baker on Gunnars Hold serving you hot cookies.
Looney vids at http://www.youtube.com/feed/UCRhCtfrF9GhxU1CoeZSN0kQ/u
Midnight Mayhem

12/29- RoF, GH, RoS

in WvW

Posted by: Svarty.8019

Svarty.8019

Insane numbers indeed! We’ll be here all day, every day of the week and then our enormous, dangerous and omnipresent night shift takes over. You may as well give up now.

Nobody at Anet loves WvW like Grouch loved PvP. That’s what we need, a WvW Grouch, but taller.

12/29- RoF, GH, RoS

in WvW

Posted by: Jupitus.4352

Jupitus.4352

Insane numbers indeed! We’ll be here all day, every day of the week and then our enormous, dangerous and omnipresent night shift takes over. You may as well give up now.

LOL Svarty

[MM]Jessopia – Soft and Very Squishy – Part of Gunnars Hold Community
www.gunnars-hold.eu

12/29- RoF, GH, RoS

in WvW

Posted by: Karpuz.5409

Karpuz.5409

Well that was the end of it. It was an enjoyable week no doubt, and regarding the pact, there were way more who did not respect it than those that did.

Also Neandramathal, if one person asked you about such a thing, for all i know maybe just to try and rebuild relationships with you, that doesn’t mean the whole server agrees on it. Don’t let your hate or whatever you wish to call it for RoS blind your judgement.

I congratulate both RoF and GH for the fights and wish you best of luck since we were thrown back to FoW and Vabbi.

12/29- RoF, GH, RoS

in WvW

Posted by: Moturdrn.2837

Moturdrn.2837

Enjoyed the week thank you to all

Especially enjoyed the last day fighting with the LOVE guild in the GH borderlands!

All the best to RoS in their next match-up! RoF, see you on the field!

Midnight Mayhem [MM] – Gunnar’s Hold
Visko Bludhaven – Level 80 Human Elementalist
Gunnar’s Hold Server Forum