12 [TUP] farming 50+ Augery Rock. Wth.

in WvW

Posted by: Cowbell.1283

Cowbell.1283

Hey guys.

The Unlikely Plan had a some small groups going the other night. It was late, and we didn’t really expect to find any action. BUT, I was wrong….

This video shows an intense and epic siege defense/attack/defense with a small guild group. We’re only 12 – but hell, this guild is way done with puberty!

This one goes out to the French server Augery Rock!
This is how 12 man of TUP vs. 50 of frenchies looks like!

WE GONNA MISS YOU </3

• Viewer discretion is advised.

(edited by Cowbell.1283)

in WvW

Posted by: Sjet.7092

Sjet.7092

Nice job Menz…

Macharial | The Unlikely Plan [TUP] | Aurora Glade

in WvW

Posted by: naphack.9346

naphack.9346

muh… German here, gotta proxy it :X

edit: Could have been a good vid but the texts ruined it kinda.

The only crime, turrets committed, is being good against the celestial meta.
The mob has spoken and the turrets shall be burnt at the stake.

(edited by naphack.9346)

in WvW

Posted by: Cowbell.1283

Cowbell.1283

Proxy it? You can do that? I noticed it was blocked for germany, due to some of the songs in the vid or something. Sorry about that :/

I like the texts. I was kinda afraid that people only watching the fight from an ele perspective all the time, it would get boring! So I thought I would splash up some random text.

in WvW

Posted by: yiishing.9057

yiishing.9057

It’s not your fault. It’s GEMA, a german copyright organisation, they are just annoying and stupid. Blocking videos all over youtube for us.

Anyway, i liked it, you have some great coordination. It’s always fun when we bump into TUP, very enjoyable fights. Sadly we met only once yesterday, when you guys where knocking on the door of garrison in RS BL. We figured that we need to get in the middle of your group to drive you apart and managed to do so somehow, but it was a fine brawl anyway.

I should start to fraps WvW too, but i’m lacking hdd space. Maybe after christmas
Only can provide a screenshot, which isn’t really showing anything. Better than nothing though

Attachments:

Good Old Days [GD] - Disturbed Squad [DISS]
http://de.twitch.tv/yiillusion

(edited by yiishing.9057)