120 Person Guild Moves Servers

in WvW

Posted by: Svarty.8019

Svarty.8019

It has been reported that on the EU side of things, a 120 person guild has moved servers, so expect a mess for at least the next couple of weeks (if 1 Up 1 Down is active, or eternity if not) in at least two tiers.

Nobody at Anet loves WvW like Grouch loved PvP. That’s what we need, a WvW Grouch, but taller.

in WvW

Posted by: i go own the nation.3714

i go own the nation.3714

idk, wich guild. only thing my advise would be make an guild like that and do the same on your server you can’t stop moving servers unless anet closes transfer. you will always have this. for the 4 years I have been playing no matter if its 40 or 120. who cares

in WvW

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

120 man guild with 10 active players? Because thats usually the correct number.

in WvW

Posted by: ThunderPanda.1872

ThunderPanda.1872

I see no problem here

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Send me 1000g and I will stop trolling WvW forum.
I have a dream – Our Anet Senpai will make WvW Great Again!
WvW Forum is more competitive than WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Pedro.7180

Pedro.7180

Svarty. Sorry to tell u this. But guilds move servers every time since the beginnin of the game to have good fights. I dont see any problem in that

in WvW

Posted by: Artaz.3819

Artaz.3819

Working as intended (gem/cash shop)

Note, when people bandwagon, more continue to follow and that also is intended.

in WvW

Posted by: Spartacus.3192

Spartacus.3192

I can hear the cash registers ringing from all the way over here.

ANETs money machine working as intended for 4+Years

Your typical average gamer -
“Buff my main class, nerf everything else. "

in WvW

Posted by: Magnuzone.8395

Magnuzone.8395

Link some servers together. Create a hype over it and create a demand to transfer.

Cash in on it. Rinse and repeat instead of keeping a steady and healthy population.

in WvW

Posted by: Baldrick.8967

Baldrick.8967

Svarty. Sorry to tell u this. But guilds move servers every time since the beginnin of the game to have good fights. I dont see any problem in that

The ‘good fights’ made me laugh.

They are bandwagonning. By moving, they ruin any chance of the rest of the server that they join having the ‘good fights’, as it’s now full. After a while, they decide to move on, again looking for the ‘good fights’, and leave a server in a worse state than they found it in.

Rinse, repeat for 4 + years and we’re left with the rump and the stubborn.

WvW player. Doing another world completion for my next Legendary. Hater of mini-games.

in WvW

Posted by: apharma.3741

apharma.3741

Any idea which server just got a big influx of people? Don’t tell me it’s Vabbi please.

in WvW

Posted by: Threather.9354

Threather.9354

The guild in question moved because they didnt want to play with the people that transferred to their old server. They made that server main server from scratch and didn’t want to stay there because:
1) Anyone could transfer to the linked server for 500 gems because unlucky linking so it became overly stacked
2) It would become same as any other server which would beat the purpose of creating it
3) There was not enough good fights, constant queue on EB and 10 commander focusers
4) because above reasons, it was not fun to play in, and why do you play games, to not have fun?

Anyways, the guild can only muster about 25 people on 1 map during primetime anyways so you can just treat it as any active smaller guild.

Diamond Rank Copyrights [CR]
EU Roamer, Dueler, Commander, Fighter, Scout

(edited by Threather.9354)

in WvW

Posted by: henchmen.1856

henchmen.1856

The guild in question moved because they didnt want to play with the people that transferred to their old server. They made that server main server from scratch and didn’t want to stay there because:
1) Anyone could transfer to the linked server for 500 gems because unlucky linking so it became overly stacked
2) It would become same as any other server which would beat the purpose of creating it
3) There was not enough good fights, constant queue on EB and 10 commander focusers
4) because above reasons, it was not fun to play in, and why do you play games, to not have fun?

Anyways, the guild can only muster about 25 people on 1 map during primetime anyways so you can just treat it as any active smaller guild.

except this guild has about 200 fanboys who will bandwagon with them and recreate the exact same problem on the new server. no way amx/pt/lays and other guilds that came to vabbi just to be with ez will stay on vabbi…

in WvW

Posted by: Threather.9354

Threather.9354

except this guild has about 200 fanboys who will bandwagon with them and recreate the exact same problem on the new server. no way amx/pt/lays and other guilds that came to vabbi just to be with ez will stay on vabbi…

AMX and Ng went Gandara link, LAYS is staying on vabbi for now, PT (except 2 Members) only plays once a month. They cant do much about the single people which are friends, but lot of them went gandara link, piken or fsp which kinda accomplishes the destacking effect.

Diamond Rank Copyrights [CR]
EU Roamer, Dueler, Commander, Fighter, Scout

in WvW

Pedro.7180

The ‘good fights’ made me laugh.

They are bandwagonning. By moving, they ruin any chance of the rest of the server that they join having the ‘good fights’, as it’s now full. After a while, they decide to move on, again looking for the ‘good fights’, and leave a server in a worse state than they found it in.

Rinse, repeat for 4 + years and we’re left with the rump and the stubborn.

So u blame a guild who dont like to be in a stacked server instead of blaming the real bandwagoners who join the server after 2-3 weeks this guild transfer?
We were more than fine on Vabbi the first 2 months. No queues during days and 1-2q in prime time.
But after relink we had a lot of bandwagoners from Fsp, Sfr, RoF, JS and dunno which other servers.
Queues were insane after that. So we decided to transfer. You call us bandwagoners, but if u check better we transfered Vabbi when it was dead and still a linked server. In 2 months we made it main server and the real bandwagoners started to join cause: “OMG they farming us so we have to transfer there”.
I’m sorry to tell you that i dont like to play with those kind of players. So i will keep transfering servers until ANET finnaly remove this Link system and they just Merge servers.

PS: Try to find 1 time when TT/Ez transfered to an already stacked server and tell me who are the real bandwagoners if them or the pugs that join them after 2-3 weeks.

in WvW

Posted by: earthian.1520

earthian.1520

When you “loved” Vabbi for first time…?

Edit: You said that you dont like to play with a kind of players. I can only agree on that, it’s your right. Did you ask, the already native players, if they want to play with your kind before you “transferred” once more time?

(edited by earthian.1520)

in WvW

Pedro.7180

When you “loved” Vabbi for first time…?

Edit: You said that you dont like to play with a kind of players. I can only agree on that, it’s your right. Did you ask, the already native players, if they want to play with your kind before you “transferred” once more time?

We transfered to RoS now and y we asked RoS players before the transfer.
Vabbi was dead when we moved. There were few players only in WvW from Vabbi.
But still I think is impossible to ask a server without a community if we can transfer.
(I even asked Sfr if we could transfer RoS they said 1 more guild is not a problem cause they had spot in prime time)

Edit: Project Vabbi is a meme since 3-4years at least. we went Vabbi for the first time 2y ago. when link system started. Then pugs started to follow us 2-3 weeks after we transfer. So we are keep moving servers to avoid them and try to balance the quality between servers.
We splitted already like 3-4 times since GW2 start. Atm the fighting groups are splitted between Gandara, Sfr, Fsp, RS and some are going to Piken

(edited by Pedro.7180)

in WvW

Posted by: AmberUK.5380

AmberUK.5380

Is all this moving a large enough vol of gold to gem exchanges to effect the price?

We Asura are just the best
UW WvW player – TooT !

in WvW

Posted by: Offair.2563

Offair.2563

Bandwagoners got tired of the other bandwagoners. See the irony? Yes there is elitism among the bandwagoners.

Big Babou, Ranger for life.
Madness Rises [Rise] – Banners Hold.
Don’t argue with idiots, they pull you down their level and own you with experience.

in WvW

Posted by: Baldrick.8967

Baldrick.8967

Bandwagoners got tired of the other bandwagoners. See the irony? Yes there is elitism among the bandwagoners.

Your comment should be nominated for perfect summary of the year.

WvW player. Doing another world completion for my next Legendary. Hater of mini-games.

in WvW

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

Well It’s natural. I have notice that this happening real life too in europe If you know what i mean.

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

(edited by Junkpile.7439)

in WvW

Posted by: zinkz.7045

zinkz.7045

But guilds move servers every time since the beginnin of the game to have good fights. I dont see any problem in that

Good fights 2017, you are a funny guy.

in WvW

Posted by: ThunderPanda.1872

ThunderPanda.1872

But guilds move servers every time since the beginnin of the game to have good fights. I dont see any problem in that

Good fights 2017, you are a funny guy.

No, he’s completely right. Good Fights = 70 vs 10. Even fights are too hard, which makes them bad fights.

Send me 1000g and I will stop trolling WvW forum.
I have a dream – Our Anet Senpai will make WvW Great Again!
WvW Forum is more competitive than WvW