16/11/12 - PS v AR v JS

16/11/12 - PS v AR v JS

in WvW

Posted by: Snowstorm.3897

Snowstorm.3897

Next matchup, hope everyone enjoys this week, and looking forward to some good fights!

Score

Piken Square: 4255 (645)
Augury Rock[FR]: 1245 (45)
Jade Sea[FR]: 1012 (5)

Wasn’t expecting that after reset, especially as we just moved up a tier.

Good luck everyone.

Sylas
Second Law [Scnd] – Guild leader
Currently: Axiom – Necro

16/11/12 - PS v AR v JS

in WvW

Posted by: Cal.1985

Cal.1985

Yes it was dissapointing to find almost no enemies while taking all BL :/. I heard BOON and AFTL had some fun with Jade Sea? I so envy them atm.

Cal Dae | Tainted | Piken Square

16/11/12 - PS v AR v JS

in WvW

Posted by: Nidhogg.2950

Nidhogg.2950

Good start Pikeys!

Told ya you would do well higher up :-)

Guildleader of Vitas, Gunnars Hold

16/11/12 - PS v AR v JS

in WvW

Posted by: Cruswald.9061

Cruswald.9061

Hi from Augury Rock,

Impressive start, Piken. We will do our best to come back.
Enjoy the fight and the week.

See you on the battlefield !

Augury Rock coordinator, or something like that…

16/11/12 - PS v AR v JS

in WvW

Posted by: Zwapan.3854

Zwapan.3854

That was a nice way to introduce ourselves, well done everyone.

I gotta warn you tho, Piken is stronger during week than in weekend, so brace yourselves.

Greetings from EB,
The Obsydian

The Obsydian (Obsy)
Goodgame [GG] leader
Piken Square

16/11/12 - PS v AR v JS

in WvW

Posted by: insanesu.3965

insanesu.3965

Sieges on Daneleon Passage today:

http://ipic.su/img/img7/fs/kiss_395kb.1353178142.jpg

http://ipic.su/img/img7/fs/kiss_481kb.1353178186.jpg

http://ipic.su/img/img7/fs/kiss_436kb.1353178200.jpg

http://ipic.su/img/img7/fs/kiss_534kb.1353178312.jpg

good day for PS teamwork on EB today (though at the beginning of the day was awful)

we fought under the pressure of two French servers, it was very difficult

Jolly Insane | Insane Empire [INS] | www.insaneempire.com
Piken Square (unofficial roletrollplay server)

16/11/12 - PS v AR v JS

in WvW

Posted by: Katiechops.6807

Katiechops.6807

Sounds like i missed alot of fun, BOON raids will be back in action Monday Night onwards after a quiet weekend for us.

www.booncontrol.com

16/11/12 - PS v AR v JS

in WvW

Posted by: zagaraad.2780

zagaraad.2780

You have missed the fun KC. Over the weekend we could switch to any zone as a guild without Q’s. Sadly that ends tonight now that the event is over and the week begins.

Hope JS and AR are enjoying fighting PS so far.

16/11/12 - PS v AR v JS

in WvW

Posted by: Kyma Grey.9410

Kyma Grey.9410

Nice matchup so far and we got a taste of Jade Sea “Very Late Night” Crew ;) this sat. (successfully attack at PS Keep in EB, 5am)

/ahem NERF Mesmer portals! (taken today near Terentino´s Palace)

Attachments:

Darkroom JP Annoyance http://is.gd/erW1Ov
AMD 13.×.beta4 Test http://is.gd/mRomyO

(edited by Kyma Grey.9410)

16/11/12 - PS v AR v JS

in WvW

Posted by: Dranul.2094

Dranul.2094

On behalf of The Unlikely Plan [TUP] I want to say that we are looking forward to the rest of the week, already had some fun with ya JS and AR – hoping for much much more in the week ahead. Talking about the weekend event will just give this post a negative tone. Just hoping for more of you to be out in primetime.

Having just seen off AR from our beloved Piken BL, with the handful of brave souls at our disposal. (Dont be taking my upgrades while im sleeping! <3)

Here’s to more epic fights to regale about over the camp fires!

Dranul – Guild Leader – The Unlikely Plan [TUP]
Aurora Glade EU
http://theunlikelyplangw2.guildlaunch.com

16/11/12 - PS v AR v JS

in WvW

Posted by: Screenager.7804

Screenager.7804

Yes it was dissapointing to find almost no enemies while taking all BL :/. I heard BOON and AFTL had some fun with Jade Sea? I so envy them atm.

we did Cal, when you guys turned up I though “oh we are slacking” until I found out we had everyone at our keep door that night

good job so far guys lets make this one big push now over the week for PS

Screenager
Executed [ExE] – Piken Square
characterselect.net

16/11/12 - PS v AR v JS

in WvW

Cruswald.9061

Hi , nice matchup indeed, sunday was A bit better for us, we also had the PvE event.

It will be difficult for us to make up for the advance you have now. We will try anyway. ;-)

16/11/12 - PS v AR v JS

in WvW

Posted by: SabreWalrus.8647

SabreWalrus.8647

The only reason this matchup isn’t much fun is because there is simply different slots in the 24hr timeframe that different servers dominate.

Maybe 3pm-2am is Piken. 3am-7am is Jade Sea. 8am-1pm seems to be Augury Rock. Rough examples not exact.

This is just not entertaining. We all get empty maps to claim when it’s our “time”, with maybe a few straggling defenders. Why can’t all our forces be online at the same time to duke it out? For “EU” servers you seem to have a lot of Canadians, JS and AR…

Zacharus, Warrior.
Second Law.

16/11/12 - PS v AR v JS

in WvW

Posted by: Kyus.3812

Kyus.3812

On behalf of HoB… we kind of had our weekend WvW caught short due to the extreme lag issues around the event making our regular wvw night unplayable. its an unusual matchup due to the irregular play hours which I guess is due to french canadians. its the kind of tier where our Russian friends will be pulling a lot of the weight so good luck to them and the other day time hour gamers.. We’ll hopefully make up for our poor show sunday with some good smushing during the week.

Kyús – 80 – Guardian// All Classes Level 80
Hand of Blood [HoB]
EU – Aurora Glade

16/11/12 - PS v AR v JS

in WvW

Cruswald.9061

No, no canadians on our servers. I can’t speak for JS but on AR, we are often weak during weekends and we were also weakened by the PvE events this week.

We are usually good the days during the week. Maybe a lot of retired people here (and certainly not the peak hour for canadians). You will have the advantage of your russians players at the start of the evening but don’t count too much to dominate the evenings. We held our ground at these times against many servers that are now in D2 or D3.

Then will come the night and this is also one of our weakness.

But then again you have a lead of 20,000 points, that’s a big lead…
Good luck to everyone !

16/11/12 - PS v AR v JS

in WvW

Katiechops.6807

You will have the advantage of your russians players at the start of the evening but don’t count too much to dominate the evenings. We held our ground at these times against many servers that are now in D2 or D3.

Sounds like a challange! Man the battlements!

www.booncontrol.com

16/11/12 - PS v AR v JS

in WvW

Posted by: Seresh.8045

Seresh.8045

Well, so far today has been fairly one sided. Well done to AR for being extremley aggresive and yet organized. I hope some hard lessons have been learnt today by PS and that we’ll do better tomorrow morning. I’m fairly confident that during “peak” hours we’ll be more than holding our own, but it’s during the quieter periods that we need to really up our game.

Still enjoying the match though, had some really good fights against both servers.

Buarainech – Guardian | Serkesh – Necromancer | Serdesh – Mesmer |
[Scnd]- Piken Square

16/11/12 - PS v AR v JS

in WvW

Katiechops.6807

We can’t up our game when we are at work mate. We can only coem home, login and beat the crap out of them and take all back. o/

But hey that’s why we love Piken, No ques at prime time, kick the crap out of server, log off lose everything come back next night and repeat.

www.booncontrol.com

16/11/12 - PS v AR v JS

in WvW

Posted by: insanesu.3965

insanesu.3965

JS have a big zerg at 5-7 am (8-11 in Moscow). But u said that it’s not canadians. Amazing ppl (40-50) who dont sleep at 7 am.

Jolly Insane | Insane Empire [INS] | www.insaneempire.com
Piken Square (unofficial roletrollplay server)

16/11/12 - PS v AR v JS

in WvW

Posted by: SabreWalrus.8647

SabreWalrus.8647

Primetime was good today! Pretty even points from all sides. I can understand if you had a bad starting weekend, made worse by the pve event, but things have definitely picked up. We’re having some great fights.

JS still has these weird late-night zergs, though. Pretty sure Canadian. :P

Zacharus, Warrior.
Second Law.

16/11/12 - PS v AR v JS

in WvW

Cruswald.9061

As I said, i can’t speak for JS but i don’t think they have Canadians. Peak hours for Canadians would be from 1AM to 6AM CET. 5 to 7AM doesn’t seems right for them. I would guess that these are people waking up early and playing a couple of hours before going to work (something pretty usual in the French servers of D1 and D2).

Anyway, nice match up, we dominated during the day but at 4pm, on your map, we felt hard the start of the russian peak hour. We made our best to hold on Askalion but could only delay you. I heard that fighting was also intense on other maps.

16/11/12 - PS v AR v JS

in WvW

Katiechops.6807

People shouldn’t really care about what happens off peak, there is nothing you can do about it either you have off peak players or you don’t, if players stopped migrating the WvW ranking system would do what its intended for “matching equal servers so we get endless balanced server fights” saying that the past 3-4 weeks the WvW has got alot better and the fighs more epic and balanced.

Prime Time was pretty epic last night, BOON tried to do a last stand in AR borderlands while others went to try get Piken Borderlands under control, died alot but omg some serious scraps inside keeps, Hills was epic had both AR and JS inside it and doors down for 30+ mins great fun confirming threeways are more fun :o

www.booncontrol.com

16/11/12 - PS v AR v JS

in WvW

Posted by: Dranul.2094

Dranul.2094

Been some really good fights once again. Need to work on my cardio though, in JS BL a few hours ago, constantly running to defend NW then NE and back again.

I notice a new tactic by the late night JS crew, about 40 of you decide to up and leave zone completely when you encounter around about a dozen defenders. Whatever floats your boat I guess.

Keep it up Piken! For ze realm..

Dranul – Guild Leader – The Unlikely Plan [TUP]
Aurora Glade EU
http://theunlikelyplangw2.guildlaunch.com

16/11/12 - PS v AR v JS

in WvW

Posted by: siniaq.5628

siniaq.5628

Fighting in JS gives so much fun. Yesterday i tried like 2nd time to lead our guild ‘cause of absence of the commander, it wasnt the best day in my gw2 carrier lol but i’m still learning. Many fights with you guys on supply camps, towers, near the keeps can give valuable information about tactics and i’m very gratefull to our opponents for the combat experience.
Cheers!

Dviella Kwiatuszek [INC]
Necromancer

16/11/12 - PS v AR v JS

in WvW

Katiechops.6807

We saw you helping out on JS BL last night, helped a lot so gg you for stepping up and giving it a go.

www.booncontrol.com

16/11/12 - PS v AR v JS

in WvW

Posted by: Seresh.8045

Seresh.8045

Another good day for Piken Square. Some trully outstanding defending around lunchtime. Special commendation goes to the defenders of Durios that held a tower with no walls against a 30+ AR Zerg on four consecutive occasions. Each time we wiped the invaders there was a desperate scramble to replace any lost siege before the zerg returned. Epic last ditch stuff.

The only negative was JS and their general lack of tactics in EB. I’m fairly comforatble saying this now that the match is pretty much won, but you guys need a better shtick. Every time it’s the same thing with you, sweep through Ograth, take umber and the suicide on Durios. Rinse, repeat ad infinitum. Every 10-15 minutes you’d be back doing excactly the same thing and every time you’d wipe and yet nothing ever varied, other than perhaps some times you’d try Bravost instead. I’m not really complaining because it’s been easy for us to defend, but really, it’s boring as hell!

Anyway, Looking forward to more of the same tomorrow. (hopefully not literally from JS)

Buarainech – Guardian | Serkesh – Necromancer | Serdesh – Mesmer |
[Scnd]- Piken Square