19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: I Monk For L O V E.7528

I Monk For L O V E.7528

I give mad props to that [TFG] upleveled guardian. You were waiting for our zerg at hills and then your poor soul was waiting here at woodhaven for us. I salute you

Attachments:

None Shall Pass – Level 80 Guardian
No Yaks Shall Pass – Level 80 Thief
Sorrows Furnace – Special Tactics Assault Recon[StaR]

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: dank.3680

dank.3680

To everyone who was at this fight, I had a blast – ty for the fun(and loot ).

Attachments:

#MAGSWAG: All class player. XOXO

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

I Monk For L O V E.7528

Soooooo NSP, are you trying out some new t1 superior tactics or was your zerg just really that stupid O.o

Attachments:

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Scumbag Mawile.6384

Scumbag Mawile.6384

Two rams down at the gate, too. Some mighty complex tactics employed by TFG there, I’m amazed it didn’t work out for them.

All we managed tonight was to shove NSP’s face in their own dirt and eradicate HoD from EB. Ew.

Disciple of Quag

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: THE Dentist.5960

THE Dentist.5960

Soooooo NSP, are you trying out some new t1 superior tactics or was your zerg just really that stupid O.o

First of all, what a “Zerg” like 12 people. 2nd that is pretty funny, wasn’t there but we have all done some bonehead things. If you haven’t, you are mindless robot following the commander. Lastly you didn’t hear that ANet added that rams must be dropped at the gate, otherwise the claimer is invulnerable.

VoxL (NSP)
Doom Strykër [Warr] Doom Ryder [Ranger]
Doomku [Guard] Doom Wrack [Mez]

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: pengfx.8376

pengfx.8376

Nice glitching NSP, way to kill everyone and everything inside Sunny before the gate was even down lol.. nice “tactics” from RUDE/TFG/EL in there.

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Silas Drake.8946

Silas Drake.8946

ATTENTION PVP’ers!

VLK is hosting its first official fight club for this week!

What is a Fight Club? Why would I attend this?

Fight Club is a separate controlled event inside of WvW that focuses more on small team and individual PvP duels, rather than point capping. It is a friendly competitive environment with rules and structure set up by the hosts. Typical Fight Clubs are dueling environments set up in 1v1, 2v2, 3v3 or 5v5 matches.

Big deal, why would I bother?

Fight Clubs provide PvP’ers with the ability to show off their skills outside of “zerging.” It allows people to not only show what they know, but learn from the other competitors. Fight Clubs also provide fantastic opportunities to develop small team tactics, and coordination valuable inside of a WvW environment. Last but not least, it allows you to remain in the fight for extended amounts of time, without having to run around looking for PvP.

Rules:
1. No stomping. The exception to this rule is 2v2, 3v3 and 5v5 matches.
2. Must stay in the arena. Competitors who step outside of the arenas borders will be disqualified.
3. Be respectful. This is a friendly competition, keep that in mind.

We are very excited to see what many of you have to offer, so come on out and represent your servers! Bring your best buds you like to play with and come on out for some friendly PvP fun!

If interested please feel free to send me an in-game mail or whisper, and I will give you the appropriate information.

Hope to see you out there!

AwwwwE Yeah.

Phorfiet - HoD O|O

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Khursun.2354

Khursun.2354

To everyone who was at this fight, I had a blast – ty for the fun(and loot ).

I had a blast as well in that fight, but I did cry a little on the inside that none of my guild mates were there to help take on that coordination I saw out of you guys, great job.

T-Rex
Raijin Hammerstorm/Lightstorm/Shrimpstorm

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Syeria.4812

Syeria.4812

We are aware of the NSP player who somehow glitched through that SF gate a few minutes ago. He immediately claimed he had no idea how it happened, and did not do it deliberately. He and the glitch have been reported (although I believe it was accidental).

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Syeria.4812

Syeria.4812

Nice glitching NSP, way to kill everyone and everything inside Sunny before the gate was even down lol.. nice “tactics” from RUDE/TFG/EL in there.

Only an SF player would think that was a “tactic.” That would explain so much of SF’s behavior if they actually think that having someone glitch through a gate with 20% hp and 2 two rams on it, into an almost undefended tower was a deliberate strategy.

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

pengfx.8376

Only an SF player would think that was a “tactic.” That would explain so much of SF’s behavior if they actually think that having someone glitch through a gate with 20% hp and 2 two rams on it, into an almost undefended tower was a deliberate strategy.

I said “tactic” and not tactic for a reason, guess you forgot what sarcasm was. Too bad everything was dead inside way before the 20%, so yes, they were great tactics, not counting that it’s illegal lol. Good job. Nice garrison zergrush btw.

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Rob.7624

Rob.7624

I said “tactic” and not tactic for a reason, guess you forgot what sarcasm was. Too bad everything was dead inside way before the 20%, so yes, they were great tactics, not counting that it’s illegal lol. Good job. Nice garrison zergrush btw.

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Northern Shiverpeaks Night Crew
Os Guild

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

pengfx.8376

Hi

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: domsss.5902

domsss.5902

I’m impressed how nobody from HOD or SF not say anything about having fun fighting [MoB] last night…

Nice fight at bay mob.. just in time to get rolled. Thanks for the laughs. You guys new ?

LAWL! I just spilled cereal on my keyboard! Gotta love when no name non-factors try to fish for compliments.

Willdocantnot (HoD)

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Pizz.3698

Pizz.3698

ROFL daria

Piiz

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: dunnberry.2964

dunnberry.2964

First off TFG is a very classy and well known NSP guild, they do not use hacks or cheats, if as Syeria says that it was an accidental glitch than stop crying and drop it…secondly about MoB saying we are no name non factor, didn’t know that a guild who consistently fields 20-30 man guild zergs a night and invades/defends the BLs very successfully and with a lot of organization…my bad

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Jace.6973

Jace.6973

Sorry SF I was holding back on posting this video because I didn’t want to embarrass you.. It takes 65+ to hold back a guild that peaked at 32 on reset night. If this happens to you in tier 7 what will it be like in tier 6…? I really do think SF is a t7 server. Please watch this and I recommend you watch it in HD, it show’s all your dead bodies a little bit more clearer.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8mhcGMmsNk
MoB Reset night

Commander: X Braveheart
Shiverpeak Mafia[MoB] Leader
Northern Shiverpeaks

(edited by Jace.6973)

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Bllade.1029

Bllade.1029

Sorry SF I was holding back on posting this video because I didn’t want to embarrass you.. It takes 65+ to hold back a guild that peaked at 32 on reset night. If this happens to you in tier 7 what will it be like in tier 6…? I really do think SF is a t7 server. Please watch this and I recommend you watch it in HD, it show’s all your dead bodies a little bit more clearer.
MoB Reset night

Not bad, good job. I think this tier would be even more fun if the active WvW numbers were a bit more even.

As far as SF being a T7 server, they’ll get into T6 with their numbers. We’ll see if they stay or not.

[VLK] – No one ever complains about bad Thieves, they die.

(edited by Bllade.1029)

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

dank.3680

MoB Reset night

We all know I’m the first to jump on the SF hate train but, I see pretty even numbers in all those clips and nothing close to 65 on either side..

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Rob.7624

Rob.7624

MoB Reset night

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Northern Shiverpeaks Night Crew
Os Guild

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Irony.8056

Irony.8056

MoB Reset night

I spy with my little eye – a guild group on voice chat fighting pugs , however my eye spy doesn’t see this magical 65 + SF.. its a nice fight , you ruined it by exaggerating your triumph.

Tryharder imo.

Happen to have the MOB bay wipe ? Love to see that one!

(edited by Irony.8056)

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Tain.1342

Tain.1342

We all know I’m the first to jump on the SF hate train but, I see pretty even numbers in all those clips and nothing close to 65 on either side..

We were down to 15ish by that point of the night, facing 30+. No, it wasn’t anywhere near 65, but we were quite outnumbered and they were building siege. It was a bunch of fun. If you can’t count at least 30, it’s because they didn’t fit on the screen due to how far they spread and ran whenever we came in.

As far as the Bay mess – it was certainly ugly. However, we didn’t have everyone there, and the one attempt we made to push out (while already outnumbered) hit as soon as another large group came up behind the one we were hitting. Not something to be proud of, sorry.

NSP

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Glaeser.8015

Glaeser.8015

Congrats to VLK for finally bringing 30 people to get us out of Vale in your BL.

Glaezer – [Splt] [Holy] – NSP
Charr Guardian & many alts
I am the donut

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: KyoHanakaze.8145

KyoHanakaze.8145

Congrats to VLK for finally bringing 30 people to get us out of Vale in your BL.

VLK…30…LIES!!
There were puggers in there weren’t there >:(

HoD/Valkyria Immortalis[VLK]
Iverna//Ranger
Adrienne Stormborn//Elementalist

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: kazi.6438

kazi.6438

Gotta give props to the solo VLK thief I kept bumping into today in EB. I swear I must’ve spent like ~30 min either dueling with you or trying to chase you down. I don’t think either of us managed to kill the other without outside help (I was the TFG sylvari engineer). Those were some nice (and long) fights.

Anyhow I wanted to congratulate you on being able to single-handedly frustrate the entire guild lol…

Inir [CAT]

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Glaeser.8015

Glaeser.8015

Oh I didn’t mean all 30 were VLK, but there were at most 10 of us including pugs the first time hehe. Also GJ to HoD rallying another 40 or so to drive us out again, we were hoping your zerg would come out eventually with 2 trebs hittings your walls and you didn’t disappoint. We had probably closer to 20 ish that time.

Glaezer – [Splt] [Holy] – NSP
Charr Guardian & many alts
I am the donut

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Spets the MilkBandit.9031

Spets the MilkBandit.9031

So was tonight some sort of amateur training night for PvP? I almost felt bad for you guys.

Held back by a bunch of randomers and uplevelles unill you triggered Siegerazer (3 times)
Portal bombed us repeated without a single successful one

Almost felt bad for you guys.

Attachments:

Smitry / Spets
Zealots of Shiverpeak [ZoS] Commander
Northern Shiverpeaks

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

dank.3680

So was tonight some sort of amateur training night for PvP? I almost felt bad for you guys.

Held back by a bunch of randomers and uplevelles unill you triggered Siegerazer (3 times)

Don’t worry they finally managed to bring 30ish for a 5th attempt and pvdoored that tower down like bosses..

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Spets the MilkBandit.9031

Spets the MilkBandit.9031

Don’t worry they finally managed to bring 30ish for a 5th attempt and pvdoored that tower down like bosses..

yeah i was still there, i was also there for that horrendous attempt at portal bombing outside briar :P(pic 3 in post above)

Smitry / Spets
Zealots of Shiverpeak [ZoS] Commander
Northern Shiverpeaks

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Kaos.9162

Kaos.9162

To the BANE guild SF players who just took more than five minutes to kill me underwater…..wow, that’s all I have to say.

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Pizz.3698

Pizz.3698

MoB Reset night

All we see is 15 seconds of your guild shooting balistas at a zerg in a chokepoint before wiping im guessing? and then you see 2 minutes of you being spawn camped by pugs and you’Re pushing them back while they are far from outnumbering you guys 2:1, it’s either equal numbers at certain points or 1:1.3-1.5, still good fight. It would’ve been better without all the bragging.

Piiz

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

I Monk For L O V E.7528

Thanks to all the NSP who was here for this fight. To the XOXO pulling our guys off the bridge you dont know how happy i was when i finally knocked you off that cliff. And to Smitry with the posts of the tower, that wasnt their objective lol, that was one party. As the screens show it was honestly a pretty even fight with the numbers probably leaning towards you guys just a little

Edited because forgot to post bridge screen :o

Attachments:

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

dank.3680

Thanks to all the NSP who was here for this fight. To the XOXO pulling our guys off the bridge you dont know how happy i was when i finally knocked you off that cliff. And to Smitry with the posts of the tower, that wasnt their objective lol, that was one party. As the screens show it was honestly a pretty even fight with the numbers probably leaning towards you guys just a little

Edited because forgot to post bridge screen :o

lol yeah that was Obsession he was having a blast doing that.. To all involved, very epic battle indeed thanks for being there.

And yeah that particular battle was pretty even imo and lots of fun.

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Khursun.2354

Khursun.2354

Gotta give props to the solo VLK thief I kept bumping into today in EB. I swear I must’ve spent like ~30 min either dueling with you or trying to chase you down. I don’t think either of us managed to kill the other without outside help (I was the TFG sylvari engineer). Those were some nice (and long) fights.

Anyhow I wanted to congratulate you on being able to single-handedly frustrate the entire guild lol…

Lol, he’s quite talented. I’ve watched him (from the ground) frustrate huge groups for long periods. I want to make a video for him one of these days so he can see just how funny it is.

T-Rex
Raijin Hammerstorm/Lightstorm/Shrimpstorm

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: moutzaheadin.4029

moutzaheadin.4029

Dear SF PVP guild, that zergball on the inner bridge of NSP hills made my night. I’m not kidding when I say I must have yanked 20 people off to thier death before none shall pass came with an angry group and shoved me off that same cliff.

Not to forget the poor people that didn’t fall all the way down but landed on the edge with 10% hps , that dank was cleaning up!

I went back there again to yank another 6-7 off and I swear I could look across to the keep and people from the PVP guild was watching me across the way. To see what was happening maybe ?.. great stuff.

Unlike some other people I’m not dreaming up numbers either… Ahem*

Anyways epic battle , I had a blast, hope everyone else did.

NSP | Obsessïon | XOXO

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Ping.5739

Ping.5739

Oh so you accepted the bet? Good, cause when I was saying that there was absolutely no buff 10 gold pls, I will appreciate for these extra gems.

NSP lost the keep at an ungodly hour in the morning today. TFG no longer holds it. If we did, it would look like this.

You still owe us 10g, by the way.

Nah, it’s you owe me 10g if you can read properly

This useless bar doesn’t make you awesome. However, stuff above does.

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: yanoch.7051

yanoch.7051

Great fight at NSP Hill PvP, Cosa and the other SF there.

Great fight NSP

Heiann – NSP

(edited by yanoch.7051)

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: osif.8673

osif.8673

MoB Reset night

Can PAXA have our 500g yet please? A bet is a bet. Or wait, you had to lie about beating us, didn’t you? Haha, lesson for a teenager – lies always find their way out.

Miller Time – 80 Sylvari Mesmer
Not Just A Goodtime – 80 Asura Warrior
[PAXA]

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Durden.7314

Durden.7314

Great fight at NSP Hill PvP, Cosa and the other SF there.

Great fight NSP

That was Epic. Much respect to you all.

Jade Quarry [vH]
Electric Slyde (Ele)

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Jace.6973

MoB Reset night

Can PAXA have our 500g yet please? A bet is a bet. Or wait, you had to lie about beating us, didn’t you? Haha, lesson for a teenager – lies always find their way out.

Whenever we asked PAXA for a 5 on 5 you say “Paxa doesn’t do arranged 5 on 5”…. Go troll somewhere else.

Northern Shiverpeaks

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

osif.8673

MoB Reset night

Whenever we asked PAXA for a 5 on 5 you say “Paxa doesn’t do arranged 5 on 5”…. Go troll somewhere else.

lolololol go tell Os some more how you beat us in an even fight. Totally just mopped the floor with us.

P.S. you’re telling me to troll somewhere else? Did you not read the comment with the video you just posted? roflcopterlawlerskates. And god there are so many things I could say about that video… but I’ll refrain.

[PAXA]

(edited by osif.8673)

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Hector of Troy.4638

Hector of Troy.4638

Good fight PvP and other SF guilds in NSP Hills. It was a long night between capping and losing Hills haha. Good stuff though it was an enjoyable night!

Northern Shiverpeaks
Field Commander Tiberius Maximus
Senior Officer in [Os] Guild

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: D W.5179

D W.5179

Good fight PvP and other SF guilds in NSP Hills. It was a long night between capping and losing Hills haha. Good stuff though it was an enjoyable night!

Likewise, had a blast.

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Gcostanza.2086

Gcostanza.2086

This population imbalance is ridiculous. HoD has less that 20 percent of the pop. Sorrows Furnace usually has over half

Ghostbusters INC SBI. Death is but a door , time is but a window, Ill be back.
Engineer Main

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Bllade.1029

Bllade.1029

Two rams down at the gate, too. Some mighty complex tactics employed by TFG there, I’m amazed it didn’t work out for them.

All we managed tonight was to shove NSP’s face in their own dirt and eradicate HoD from EB. Ew.

You guys truely are amazing, i’ve never seen so many bodies log into WvW at the same time. True show of skill, great job.

[VLK] – No one ever complains about bad Thieves, they die.

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

dank.3680

Oh you Mend!!! You almost ran me over at that tower when the gate went down.. But I escaped your zerg like a boss!!! Too bad nobody was on the map to help defend, might have been fun..

Ahh well, gnight.

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Omne.4603

Omne.4603

MoB Reset night

lolololol go tell Os some more how you beat us in an even fight. Totally just mopped the floor with us.

P.S. you’re telling me to troll somewhere else? Did you not read the comment with the video you just posted? roflcopterlawlerskates. And god there are so many things I could say about that video… but I’ll refrain.

I’m no sure what Os has to do with this.

I Cant Stop/ Ocularis
NSP | Os Guild Master
www.osguild.org | www.youtube.com/osthink

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

osif.8673

Nothing besides Jace lying to some Os members about steamrolling PAXA after his group got killed by a PAXA group.

[PAXA]

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Jace.6973

Nothing besides Jace lying to some Os members about steamrolling PAXA after his group got killed by a PAXA group.

LOL okay 1 Os member aka insane, is not Os

Northern Shiverpeaks

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

osif.8673

Lying is still lying, Jacey boy. Can we have our 500g yet? Or do you back down from bets too?

[PAXA]