Does this mean I can join PAXA?

Commander: X Braveheart
Shiverpeak Mafia[MoB] Leader
Northern Shiverpeaks

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: K U R O I T S U K I.4980

K U R O I T S U K I.4980

Good fight PvP and other SF guilds in NSP Hills. It was a long night between capping and losing Hills haha. Good stuff though it was an enjoyable night!

Likewise, had a blast.

Going all out with tornado, tried to pushed them back, going back to lords room, getting downed almost there, rallying… repeat that like 4-5 times and that was the experience I had with that particular siege, it was really awesome and exciting bottlenecking there and trying to hold that lost battle as much as we could xd. Its a shame I tried to record it there from the begining to end and got pretty much a slideshow.

[LH]La Hermandad-Guild Leader
Kuroitsuki Lvl.80 Mesmer/La Biribiri Lvl.80 Elementalist
Sorrows Furnace SF (since Aug-25-12)

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: anthsss.1564

anthsss.1564

Lying is still lying, Jacey boy. Can we have our 500g yet? Or do you back down from bets too?

It looks like that 500g will be an IOU since he just transferred…

Attachments:

Anths[TBCT]-NSP

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Spets the MilkBandit.9031

Spets the MilkBandit.9031

Smitry / Spets
Zealots of Shiverpeak [ZoS] Commander
Northern Shiverpeaks

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: KyoHanakaze.8145

KyoHanakaze.8145

Lying is still lying, Jacey boy. Can we have our 500g yet? Or do you back down from bets too?

I just saw a bunch of MoB in HoD Bl…

HoD/Valkyria Immortalis[VLK]
Iverna//Ranger
Adrienne Stormborn//Elementalist

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: kazi.6438

kazi.6438

Wait, what?

I swear, no one does anything except transfer away from NSP. Which makes me sad.

Inir [CAT]

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

anthsss.1564

Wait, what?

I swear, no one does anything except transfer away from NSP. Which makes me sad.

Well he is just fulfilling the prophecy of being Ronny Raygun 2.0, that’s all.

Ronny wanted to start a new alliance, when it failed, he left the server.
Deja vu is all I say.

Also, currently checking into the legality of jace’s alliance website being a tax write off. I am no expert, but I’m pretty sure that’s fraud.

Anths[TBCT]-NSP

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: airstu.2579

airstu.2579

Well played Anths, though for the sake of not having NSP melt down I will point out that is a screen form when they left for Yaks way back.

Calisto – NSP BPTCBP
Dictator for Life
Shiverpeaks Search and Rescue [Lost]

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

anthsss.1564

Well played Anths, though for the sake of not having NSP melt down I will point out that is a screen form when they left for Yaks way back.

It was only like a month ago, he had to transfer so that he could transfer back and be Ronny 2.0

Osif, he still owes his guild a ton of gold for having them all transfer back to NSP, along with the Yak’s alliance that paid him to transfer there in the first place. He is in debt around 1k gold, so your 500g won’t come very soon, or at all. It just goes to show you how irresponsible an 18 year old in high school can be.

Anths[TBCT]-NSP

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

kazi.6438

Maybe if we were nicer to each other, people would transfer off our server less. Maybe.

Inir [CAT]

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Noroz.9527

Noroz.9527

Maybe if we were nicer to each other, people would transfer off our server less. Maybe.

You realize it might be the ones who transfer that might be the problem, no?

Commander Noroz Vi Britannia
Northern Shiverpeaks
[AS] Artificial Strife

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

kazi.6438

Well I don’t think anyone misses Ronny if that’s what you’re saying.

Inir [CAT]

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

anthsss.1564

You realize it might be the ones who transfer that might be the problem, no?

^ This 110%

I talk to a lot of people in game, rarely will I screencap. The one that I posted has a story behind it, and is an amusing character reference, accompanied by other screenshots that I have either received from others, or taken myself.

To SF, why did you guys suicide the omega golems while trying to spawn camp us in EB earlier tonight? That was a solid 25g you guys threw down the toilet. Well done keeping us distracted at Bravost though.

Well I don’t think anyone misses Ronny if that’s what you’re saying.

It’s not Ronny, it’s people like Ronny who will only do things for personal glory. There are only a couple of people left who are here for themselves, and not for the community. They need to be stroked, and when they aren’t, they make it known that they want to be stroked (please refer to page 1 of this thread).

There is a reason why people aren’t nice to certain people, and it’s because they aren’t conducive of the community, they are only out for themselves.

Anths[TBCT]-NSP

(edited by anthsss.1564)

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Ping.5739

Ping.5739

Oh so you accepted the bet? Good, cause when I was saying that there was absolutely no buff 10 gold pls, I will appreciate for these extra gems.

NSP lost the keep at an ungodly hour in the morning today. TFG no longer holds it. If we did, it would look like this.

You still owe us 10g, by the way.

Nah, it’s you owe me 10g if you can read properly

I’m sorry, but how dumb are you? You made the bet that we wouldn’t have buffs up on reset. We had buffs on reset. You owe us 10g.

Trying to claim that we owe you 10g over 24 hours after you lost a bet is just being an idiot. I won’t say any more. You are probably one of the worst trolls I’ve seen on here yet.

Alright seems like I need to give you a English lesson.

Two days ago, I posted “Bet 10g NSP keep doesnt have any buff on and the claimer is TFG”, which was obviously in present tense(yes, I mean you can’t read properly). After that I went to check the buff on keep and of course there was no buff on “at that moment”. About five minutes later, SF downed the water gate and TFG put buffs on(still no supply buff). In modern English, when some one use a present tense, he/she is referring to things that are either happening or things that often happen.

I think I am clear enough on the bet and if you still couldn’t comprehend, you might want to go back to middle school to learn the detail version of modern English grammar. Or you are one under-aged player who hasn’t finished the education(well GW2 is a rated T game, so I can’t help much if you are really under-aged).

Oh well, I believe you are not going to look at this anyway since you mentioned “I won’t say any more”, which proves that you are a bad reader =(

This useless bar doesn’t make you awesome. However, stuff above does.

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

anthsss.1564

Two days ago, I posted “Bet 10g NSP keep doesnt have any buff on and the claimer is TFG”, which was obviously in present tense(yes, I mean you can’t read properly). After that I went to check the buff on keep and of course there was no buff on “at that moment”. About five minutes later, SF downed the water gate and TFG put buffs on(still no supply buff). In modern English, when some one use a present tense, he/she is referring to things that are either happening or things that often happen.

I think I am clear enough on the bet and if you still couldn’t comprehend, you might want to go back to middle school to learn the detail version of modern English grammar. Or you are one under-aged player who hasn’t finished the education(well GW2 is a rated T game, so I can’t help much if you are really under-aged).

Oh well, I believe you are not going to look at this anyway since you mentioned “I won’t say any more”, which proves that you are a bad reader =(

You are keen on lessons, here is one for you: l2screenshot

If you have no proof, then there is no clout in anything you say. I hope you enjoyed the time you spent typing out your “English lesson.”

Anths[TBCT]-NSP

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Ping.5739

If you have no proof, then there is no clout in anything you say. I hope you enjoyed the time you spent typing out your “English lesson.”

I trust screenshot as much as I trust photoshop

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: frostshade.3617

frostshade.3617

Wtb score update for us working folk

commander frostseir(sylvari,guardian) commander frostetics(norn,ele)
Os guild

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: atomicjellybean.5389

atomicjellybean.5389

Yaaaa I wanna know if we ever got our overlook back and if freaking SF stopped spawn camping us!!

Owner of PHAZE {PHZE}
Commander Atomicjellybean
Henge of Denravi

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Tain.1342

Tain.1342

Attachments:

NSP

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Jscull.2514

Jscull.2514

Lol this game = “upgrade and bail wars2”. Completely mistitled it.

Commander blue Dorito says, “guys don’t mind those guys on the island…. This tower door means more than they do”.

And 98% of you agree with that statement.

PAXA -GM

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Julie Yann.5379

Julie Yann.5379

Happy to see you are still being fed. Was getting worried that you might not be getting enough attention here and might have moved on to someplace where people actually care.

Be careful what you wish for, Anet might just give it to you “HoT”
“…let us eat and drink, for tomorrow we shall die;.”

(edited by Julie Yann.5379)

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: King Amadaeus.8619

King Amadaeus.8619

Lol this game = “upgrade and bail wars2”. Completely mistitled it.

Commander blue Dorito says, “guys don’t mind those guys on the island…. This tower door means more than they do”.

And 98% of you agree with that statement.

Personally, I think ANET could put more of an emphasis in the scoring system in regards to “kills”, and that would take some of the “cap/defend” focus out of WvW…WvW is getting stale, its the same 4 maps (and hell 3 of them are the same), so its really the same TWO maps over and over….

I am sure I will get a ton of people flaming for saying it, but if you guys do not realize it yet, then it just hasn’t hit you or you are flat out in denial….

IDK maybe I am crazy, maybe we spent so much time in T8 worrying with the score and holding/capping points that it is just burnout talking. I spent the greater part of my weekend on my mesmer just running around looking for duels/harrassing groups of opposing players as much as possible.

I tried following the groups a few times, but I mean kitten you can only cap Mendon’s 1000times before it becomes…well painful, so eventually I would wander off again looking for some pvp…..

I had some fun late Saturday night with some NSPs trying to build siege up on that tower that you guys love so much by your keep, pulling people down with a focus mesmer never seems to get old. Even partied up with a few NSPs over the weekend and had some fun duels/chats, you guys were pretty cool.

Also got ROFLstomped a few times by a PAXA group of 2-3 (might have been 2 and a random), also saw some XOXO’s out and about and a ton of others. Keep up the good fights!

One negative to say: Those trebs at the HoD spawn, that is bullkitten and you guys know it, yeah I know it sucks that you couldn’t get your keep back, but exploiting for the sake of “because it works” is still kinda sissyfied.

Mag Server Leader

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Nausicca.6038

Nausicca.6038

I have a lot of fun using tonics and emote bombing big groups lately. You should try it King.
The deer AoE skill is amazing.

VoxL, NSPPT

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: frostshade.3617

frostshade.3617

Thanks

commander frostseir(sylvari,guardian) commander frostetics(norn,ele)
Os guild

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Ping.5739

Happy to see you are still being fed. Was getting worried that you might not be getting enough attention here and might have moved on to someplace where people actually care.

People like you will be glad to feed me and I will be glad to feed you back Was in eb scouting so I couldn’t reply as much(eb=someplace where people actually care).

But, there is no need to do all these interesting assaults on me, I will xfer soon(thx for the inspiration from people above). Surprised to see how two 100g-means-im-awesome guys think xfering is a “no it’s not my fault but yours” thing.

Hands down to the awesomeness on NSP: you guys won, I lost. Good luck SF, hope you guys could find better components—your tactics and zerg size deserve to face people that at least knows how to wvw.

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Omne.4603

Omne.4603

I’m no sure what Os has to do with this.

Nothing besides Jace lying to some Os members about steamrolling PAXA after his group got killed by a PAXA group.

Its K man, not judging. <3

I Cant Stop/ Ocularis
NSP | Os Guild Master
www.osguild.org | www.youtube.com/osthink

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

People like you will be glad to feed me and I will be glad to feed you back Was in eb scouting so I couldn’t reply as much(eb=someplace where people actually care).

But, there is no need to do all these interesting assaults on me, I will xfer soon(thx for the inspiration from people above). Surprised to see how two 100g-means-im-awesome guys think xfering is a “no it’s not my fault but yours” thing.

Hands down to the awesomeness on NSP: you guys won, I lost. Good luck SF, hope you guys could find better components—your tactics and zerg size deserve to face people that at least knows how to wvw.

Attachments:

Smitry / Spets
Northern Shiverpeaks

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Sevenred.3890

Sevenred.3890

I can easily see why these forums can turn somebody into a supreme troll so quick. So much hate going on sometimes…

Sevenred, Sylvari Thief
Northern Shiverpeaks

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Ping.5739

Nice troll

And get on eb if possible.

(edited by Ping.5739)

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: osif.8673

osif.8673

Osif, he still owes his guild a ton of gold for having them all transfer back to NSP, along with the Yak’s alliance that paid him to transfer there in the first place. He is in debt around 1k gold, so your 500g won’t come very soon, or at all. It just goes to show you how irresponsible an 18 year old in high school can be.

If only this game could teach him a lesson about debt like it did about lying. Games can’t teach kids everything!

Miller Time – 80 Sylvari Mesmer
Not Just A Goodtime – 80 Asura Warrior
[PAXA]

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Flerch.4817

Flerch.4817

This is so cute.

Love Ya

Timada Thief|Poof Poof Bang Mesmer
Daklap Elementalist|Man Crushin Thighs Warrior
XOXO|NSP

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

osif.8673

Does this mean I can join PAXA?

Nah, we only allow people in the guild who aren’t currently wearing diapers. Except old people diapers, we have some of those.

[PAXA]

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Barquiel.5610

Barquiel.5610

Just wanted to say I had fun last night running on my little thief ganking and picking off SF….Never really cared about if my server wins or loses I just like to gank (HoD player)

My highlight of the night was running straight threw a zerg ball of at least 40 people and not dying but stealthing all the way to safety lol.

Potenkon Zombieland [WvW]

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Toble.2968

Toble.2968

We are aware of the NSP player who somehow glitched through that SF gate a few minutes ago. He immediately claimed he had no idea how it happened, and did not do it deliberately. He and the glitch have been reported (although I believe it was accidental).

This actually happened to an Os player as well and we have reported the glitch since it seems to happen a lot at those top left towers for no apparent reason. Apparently there might be a clipping problem with the gate of some sorts allowing certain moves through or something.

Seems like warriors and mesmers are the ones who most often get through. I have clips of warriors being inside and I in the past have said “Filthy hackers” but I guess this is not actually the case and there is an actual problem with sunny hill gate. (and the equivalent other towers)

Teal haired, Bifrost wearing, heal pooping, dot placing, noob.
| Epidemic
| Drenched

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Toble.2968

You ruined it…

| Epidemic
| Drenched

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Toble.2968

I’m no sure what Os has to do with this.

Nothing besides Jace lying to some Os members about steamrolling PAXA after his group got killed by a PAXA group.

LOL okay 1 Os member aka insane, is not Os

I heard from insane that anths beat me in a 1v1 10 times in a row.

Confirm, Anths?

| Epidemic
| Drenched

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Npac.3476

Npac.3476

Sorry SF I was holding back on posting this video because I didn’t want to embarrass you.. It takes 65+ to hold back a guild that peaked at 32 on reset night. If this happens to you in tier 7 what will it be like in tier 6…? I really do think SF is a t7 server. Please watch this and I recommend you watch it in HD, it show’s all your dead bodies a little bit more clearer.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8mhcGMmsNk
MoB Reset night

Can PAXA have our 500g yet please? A bet is a bet. Or wait, you had to lie about beating us, didn’t you? Haha, lesson for a teenager – lies always find their way out.

Whenever we asked PAXA for a 5 on 5 you say “Paxa doesn’t do arranged 5 on 5”…. Go troll somewhere else.

So happy you said this man. When I get home from work going to post the screens I took of not only u asking to fight, us coming to fight u, u getting smoked, then u complaining that you weren’t “ready” even after u said go.

Then ill post the screens of you freaking out and hitting us again with ur entire guild…and then us smoking them.

Then ill post the tells we got from Insane saying you had wiped the floor with us.

Then ill post the screens of me callin you out on it…and you getting even more angry and eventually admitting you did it.

Then ill post us askin for our gold and u backing down.

And finally ill post us asking to fight you for a third time to settle all the whining you were doing….and you laughing at me, asking me why I couldn’t see you weren’t in WvW anymore and therefore couldn’t fight us.

I’m excited

Zelrin- 80 Thief
Founder of PAXA

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

airstu.2579

You ruined it…

Too many pms to answer if I didn’t. It was resembling work.

Calisto – NSP BPTCBP
Dictator for Life

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

airstu.2579

Oh and speaking of work, someone go tell DH to step their game up. They are ruining it for everyone.

Calisto – NSP BPTCBP
Dictator for Life

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: SuicideByTaco.5408

SuicideByTaco.5408

Insane rumor going around and i hope it’s not true i mean HoD is already OP enough as it is being that 1 of them can take on 3 of any NSP and SF players but is it true that XOXO and KING’s leaders r planning on moving their guilds to HoD cause that is utter nonsense if it is so keep an eye out on the rankings if HoD suddenly hits tier 1 again >>

HoD Ninja Commander
ASTC
Dementess 80 Mesmer/ Payneless 80 guardian/ Nhymphess 80 thief/ Enamoress 80 ele

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

osif.8673

So happy you said this man. When I get home from work going to post the screens I took of not only u asking to fight, us coming to fight u, u getting smoked, then u complaining that you weren’t “ready” even after u said go.

Then ill post the screens of you freaking out and hitting us again with ur entire guild…and then us smoking them.

Then ill post the tells we got from Insane saying you had wiped the floor with us.

Then ill post the screens of me callin you out on it…and you getting even more angry and eventually admitting you did it.

Then ill post us askin for our gold and u backing down.

And finally ill post us asking to fight you for a third time to settle all the whining you were doing….and you laughing at me, asking me why I couldn’t see you weren’t in WvW anymore and therefore couldn’t fight us.

I’m excited

Jace is about to get life lessons all up in his face over the interwebs!

[PAXA]

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: atomicjellybean.5389

atomicjellybean.5389

Insane rumor going around and i hope it’s not true i mean HoD is already OP enough as it is being that 1 of them can take on 3 of any NSP and SF players but is it true that XOXO and KING’s leaders r planning on moving their guilds to HoD cause that is utter nonsense if it is so keep an eye out on the rankings if HoD suddenly hits tier 1 again >>

:D

Attachments:

Owner of PHAZE {PHZE}
Commander Atomicjellybean
Henge of Denravi

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: moutzaheadin.4029

moutzaheadin.4029

This made me laugh. We call NSP our home. We are here to stay as long as we are welcome here.

NSP | Obsessïon | XOXO

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

This made me laugh. We call NSP our home. We are here to stay as long as we are welcome here.

You are always welcome here <3
But yeah XOXO, VLK and KING would make a fun little alliance XD (dont you DARE! <3)

Smitry / Spets
Northern Shiverpeaks

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Khursun.2354

Khursun.2354

But yeah XOXO, VLK and KING would make a fun little alliance XD (dont you DARE! <3)

**SWOON

T-Rex
Raijin Hammerstorm/Lightstorm/Shrimpstorm

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: mugen.4763

mugen.4763

Mugen Tsukuyomi [ABC]
Sorrow’s Furnace

(edited by mugen.4763)

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

**SWOON

im watching you…

Attachments:

Smitry / Spets
Northern Shiverpeaks

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: THE Dentist.5960

THE Dentist.5960

You guys know you are welcome here! Who else is gonna help me defend Bay?!?

VoxL (NSP)
Doom Strykër [Warr] Doom Ryder [Ranger]
Doomku [Guard] Doom Wrack [Mez]

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: King A R T H U R.5412

King A R T H U R.5412

We will be doing no such thing. Rumors are entertaining arent they? By the way a little something you might like:

Guild Leader of [KING]
King A R T H U R

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: THE Dentist.5960

THE Dentist.5960

I also want to say to the KK guild from SF. Had a lot of fun fighting you guys especially the thief who always was in stealth mode, lol. Great fights.

VoxL (NSP)
Doom Strykër [Warr] Doom Ryder [Ranger]
Doomku [Guard] Doom Wrack [Mez]