19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: King A R T H U R.5412

King A R T H U R.5412

If I remember correctly there was a guild that tried to come wipe fight club when we were down there one time and we beat them all the way back to their spawn point over and over. I will give them this they were persistent thats for sure.

Hello Mr. King A R T H U R. Here’s a video of that exact fight you’re talking about! It was a very fun, technical fight… but don’t act like it’s anything special when we fall back a couple of times from being a bit outnumbered. Starts at 4:42.

Ah yes that was the fight! But I dont remember you being out numbered. Forgive me if I am wrong. None the less was a brilliant battle we all enjoyed very much. Look forward to more with you!

Guild Leader of [KING]
King A R T H U R

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Jscull.2514

Jscull.2514

Lol @ PAXA. Can’t wait for our next 5v5.

Would love to. Too bad 99% all the “NSP 5/small mans” now just simply run in 15 +.

Including XOXO.

PAXA -GM

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: King A R T H U R.5412

King A R T H U R.5412

In conclusion:
-Your guild was not the first guild in guild wars 1
-Your guild is just another guild
-You are terrible PR for your guild

1.) Never said was we were the first. You are making that up. I said “first syndicated”, this circular argument shows your lack of comprehension and need to be argumentative. I would suggest you re read the conversation or you can just keep pretending that is what I said.
2.) Of course we are “another guild” there are lots of guilds. But there is only 1 KING guild.
3.) Keep on hating. Its great publicity.

Guild Leader of [KING]
King A R T H U R

(edited by King A R T H U R.5412)

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Glaeser.8015

Glaeser.8015

Would love to. Too bad 99% all the “NSP 5/small mans” now just simply run in 15 +.

Including XOXO.

LOL

Glaezer – [Splt] [Holy] – NSP
Charr Guardian & many alts
I am the donut

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Themanbat.3206

Themanbat.3206

Including XOXO.

Noticed this about HoD’s “small mans” too… until there’s a zerg on us. Then they love to gank.

Angelic Synergy [Holy], Andromeda (Mesmer)/Samson of Mice (Guardian)/Ren the Stumpy (Engi)

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Nausicca.6038

Nausicca.6038

Including XOXO.

I feel guilty now. I’m sorry for attacking you in these fair 1 v 5 we had :/

VoxL, NSPPT

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: obastable.5231

obastable.5231

hi Jace.

this guy, on our server, wearing your tags … you paying for him to transfer to you?

Attachments:

Hello Kitty Krewe
“Sentio aliquos togatos contra me conspirare!”

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: dunnberry.2964

dunnberry.2964

Obstacle, that person is planning on transferring, we are not paying for them they are saving it themselves, they do not provide information to us about fights with HOD and usually he avoids being in same BL as us, he also consistently guests to NSP in PVE until he saves enough to transfer…on another note, HOD, why u hate us? SF owns all your EB and has fortified but you attack our BL?

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: osif.8673

osif.8673

Ah yes that was the fight! But I dont remember you being out numbered. Forgive me if I am wrong. None the less was a brilliant battle we all enjoyed very much. Look forward to more with you!

I guess we can agree to disagree. There’s a video you can try to count the numbers. I never said it was an insanely outnumbered fight, and it is extremely rare to ever have a straight up even fight. Regardless though, you had the upper hand in the people department.

Miller Time – 80 Sylvari Mesmer
Not Just A Goodtime – 80 Asura Warrior
[PAXA]

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: obastable.5231

obastable.5231

didn’t imply that he was, bunnderry. i was going to thank you guys if you were taking him.

Hello Kitty Krewe
“Sentio aliquos togatos contra me conspirare!”

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: dunnberry.2964

dunnberry.2964

Just making sure everything was clear and no one was gonna make any accusations

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Spets the MilkBandit.9031

Spets the MilkBandit.9031

…on another note, HOD, why u hate us? SF owns all your EB and has fortified but you attack our BL?

And then they wonder why they get targeted for a golem rush from us. Take back your land first, then think about showing up on our bl.

Smitry / Spets
Zealots of Shiverpeak [ZoS] Commander
Northern Shiverpeaks

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: anthsss.1564

anthsss.1564

…on another note, HOD, why u hate us? SF owns all your EB and has fortified but you attack our BL?

And then they wonder why they get targeted for a golem rush from us. Take back your land first, then think about showing up on our bl.

Do you seriously believe “they” are the same people?

Just for giggles ponder on how many of the people trolling your BL are “ex”-NSP people.

If your going to troll people why not really test your metal and troll the trolls? And who has better troll schools than NSP? Nobody! So your trolls go to competing servers for the chance to become the elite of trolls, the trolls who troll trolls better than any troll has ever trolled a trolllolol.

My only problem is they don’t post enough vids of them out trolllololing the NSP trolls, but who’d expect anything less from a troll? Multilayer meta trolling >_<

No one to blame but yourselves!

Dear, dear, trolls, please post vids of your troll hunts for the rest of us, it’s a better troll than just not sharing them.

Wait what paxa doesn’t cap objectives I call kitten

They cap supply camps in order to lure in small groups of randoms.

Codiac- Nobody on NSP is a troll, so it would be silly to call yourself the best troll if you were to troll NSP. There was supposed to be a troll hunting video, but it seems that there is a bit of a lack of footage for some “unknown” reason.

Anths[TBCT]-NSP

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Jscull.2514

Including XOXO.

Noticed this about HoD’s “small mans” too… until there’s a zerg on us. Then they love to gank.

I don’t know ANY other small mans on HoD other than who we also run with [KoM]. They run anywhere from 5-9 people. Usually in between. We run at most 6 people. We have never merged the groups…. But have made groups under that 9 person mark. Why you are crying we didn’t hold back on you doesn’t make any sense as those NSP "small " mans inside Zergs haven’t? You’re red on the screen, sorry my goal isn’t to /dance, /eat cookies /hug carebears with you.

PAXA -GM

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: moutzaheadin.4029

moutzaheadin.4029

Including XOXO.

I don’t know ANY other small mans on HoD other than who we also run with [KoM]. They run anywhere from 5-9 people. Usually in between. We run at most 6 people. We have never merged the groups…. But have made groups under that 9 person mark. Why you are crying we didn’t hold back on you doesn’t make any sense as those NSP "small " mans inside Zergs haven’t? You’re red on the screen, sorry my goal isn’t to /dance, /eat cookies /hug carebears with you.

Ill be your huckleberry.

The only crying from either side was the time we mopped the floor with paxa and the tears that followed was.. "omg pew pew cheese op’d mesmer/ thief combos/ we didn’t have our full 5 / insert more tears / ect ect / Whines in whisper.

Other then that one time I think its been rather tear free.

NSP | Obsessïon | XOXO

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Themanbat.3206

Including XOXO.

Yes, and I’m sure that makes you feel really special after having run from the fair numbers fights. Now stop with all this attention grubbing. I’m trying to PvE, since killing you guys isn’t enough of a challenge.

Angelic Synergy [Holy], Andromeda (Mesmer)/Samson of Mice (Guardian)/Ren the Stumpy (Engi)

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Jscull.2514

Including XOXO.

Ill be your huckleberry.

The only crying from either side was the time we mopped the floor with paxa and the tears that followed was.. "omg pew pew cheese op’d mesmer/ thief combos/ we didn’t have our full 5 / insert more tears / ect ect / Whines in whisper.

Other then that one time I think its been rather tear free.

You been waitin a while to drop that one huh? Sure, “omg pew pew” lol…. I’m a cuddly carebear too.

PAXA -GM

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Jscull.2514

Including XOXO.

Yes, and I’m sure that makes you feel really special after having run from the fair numbers fights. Now stop with all this attention grubbing. I’m trying to PvE, since killing you guys isn’t enough of a challenge.

You guys are like ground hogs day, same act to everyone on the forums.

PAXA -GM

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Themanbat.3206

Including XOXO.

You guys are like ground hogs day, same act to everyone on the forums.

Lol, do you read what you type?

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: yanoch.7051

yanoch.7051

SF : 146 363
NSP : 104 654
HoD: 72 527

I had great time in NSP BL yesterday night.

Heiann – NSP

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: TheLaughingMan.7951

TheLaughingMan.7951

Hey KING Arthur, I enjoy fighting you guys. A few days ago I had the oppurtunity to 1v1 a guardian norn from your guild who was rocking a beard on his character model. I wanted to ask what his build was (fellow guardian in the guild I’m in was curious). It was a decently long fight, but his healing was very hard to overcome so I lost due to attrition.

Zrun
Former NSP, now on GOM! http://www.youtube.com/user/umdsmith/videos

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: kazi.6438

kazi.6438

I don’t know ANY other small mans on HoD other than who we also run with [KoM]. They run anywhere from 5-9 people. Usually in between. We run at most 6 people. We have never merged the groups…. But have made groups under that 9 person mark. Why you are crying we didn’t hold back on you doesn’t make any sense as those NSP "small " mans inside Zergs haven’t?

[VLK] has some dedicated roamers who are fairly fun to fight with. Granted I spend all of my time in EB, so I probably don’t run into any of the BL ones.

And yeah, I never really understood the whole obsession with “fair fights.” I don’t really mind getting ganked by 7 people every once in awhile because I can’t say I’ve ever held back when I outnumbered someone. I’ve only run into PAXA in 1v5 situations, and I don’t really hold it against them.

The only thing I find slightly annoying is when people will straight up run if they do not outnumber someone. This includes the 10 KoM at umber yesterday (ran every time we brought more than 3 people), and the NSP pugs who instantly abandon a tower/keep when the walls go down. As soon as the gate opens, all of the other NSP disappear into thin air and I’m the only one left in the tower. Usually ends in me dead on the floor of the lords room, when we probably had enough people to mount a successful defense before everyone ran.

Inir [CAT]

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Toble.2968

Toble.2968

So I have an honest question. Are there two different [KING] guilds ? We had a PAXA vs a [KING] 6 man fight at the north camp on one of the borderlands that lasted about 3 minutes that was really fun. Those guys had their heads in the right place. I watch this video and see a thousand golems pvdoorin… I’m assuming it’s not the same guys?

There is a possibility that the guild doesn’t define how good it’s individual players play in small man groups even if they zerg and PVdoor.

It is possible, right Zelrin? : *

Teal haired, Bifrost wearing, heal pooping, dot placing, noob.
| Epidemic
| Drenched

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: dank.3680

dank.3680

So last night XOXO + SPCA tried out this “pvdoor” thing everyone is always raving about.

Turns out we need a little more practice.. Next time Hills, next time you will be ours! (We fired our commander, in search of new one!)

Attachments:

#MAGSWAG: All class player. XOXO

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Jscull.2514

So I have an honest question. Are there two different [KING] guilds ? We had a PAXA vs a [KING] 6 man fight at the north camp on one of the borderlands that lasted about 3 minutes that was really fun. Those guys had their heads in the right place. I watch this video and see a thousand golems pvdoorin… I’m assuming it’s not the same guys?

There is a possibility that the guild doesn’t define how good it’s individual players play in small man groups even if they zerg and PVdoor.

If you are referring to yourself Miss Toble we wouldn’t know.

PAXA -GM

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Toble.2968

Whoops looks like your troll fell apart…. :\ jumping to conclusions without knowing the English language will get you no where.

It is nowhere. Thanks for knowing the English language so well.

ROFL toche. Although I know vocabulary well sometimes my spelling can be off from time to time.

You also don’t know how to use commas.

| Epidemic
| Drenched

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Nausicca.6038

Nausicca.6038

So last night XOXO + SPCA tried out this “pvdoor” thing everyone is always raving about.

Turns out we need a little more practice.. Next time Hills, next time you will be ours! (We fired our commander, in search of new one!)

I didn’t know a door couldn’t cleanse confusion O.O That sounds like an exploit or something.

Why are you always doing funny things when I’m sleeping T.T

VoxL, NSPPT

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Toble.2968

Including PAXA.

I fix’teded it for you.

:)

| Epidemic
| Drenched

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Jscull.2514

Including PAXA.

I fix’teded it for you.

You’re out of your mind lol. When we were on NSP there were 5-6 guilds a night I could name that ran under 10 an some of those under 5-6.
To their credit SPCA runs small most of the time.
But the rest, by the wayside.

Plus, interesting coming from you, who doesn’t even come close.

PAXA -GM

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Toble.2968

If you are referring to yourself Miss Toble we wouldn’t know.

;P Of course you wouldn’t.

I guess the male defensive mechanisms have gone up.

Would wouldn’t stand for being beaten by a girl in 1v1 either. I would crawl back to my 3 friends over and over again too I guess.

<3 Slayer of Thieves who stand in 4 second cast AoEs is going to be my new sig.

| Epidemic
| Drenched

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Toble.2968

Including PAXA.

I fix’teded it for you.

You’re out of your mind lol. When we were on NSP there were 5-6 guilds a night I could name that ran under 10 an some of those under 5-6.

Well, it seems like I’m gonna have to youtube it. BRB uploading for hours.

| Epidemic
| Drenched

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: BlazeQ.1095

BlazeQ.1095

Toble!

Where is my score update?? I didn’t give you my left one to be left out of the loop!

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Toble.2968

Toble!

Where is my score update?? I didn’t give you my left one to be left out of the loop!

Dood Getting that kitten for you now, 9 hours of classes today, you think I do this kitten for fun!?

BRB with update. Break time!

| Epidemic
| Drenched

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Toble.2968

Including PAXA.

I fix’teded it for you.

Also, it’s not interesting because I never claimed not to zerg “ever”.\

All you guys do is cry about it on forums, then when you meet a group who matches you in skill, you force yourselves into a zerg. I didn’t find too many solid clips, but you do and the night I was running with SPCA and SPLT and Sarsbear, it was really funny the amounts you last resorted to.

I do enjoy roaming and small man and even solo sometimes, but I never claim not to zerg.

I love zerg fights. coordinating and keeping a zerg alive is what I do best (Other than 1v1ing thieves who stand in 4 second cast AOES).

| Epidemic
| Drenched

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: BlazeQ.1095

BlazeQ.1095

Toble!

Dood Getting that kitten for you now, 9 hours of classes today, you think I do this kitten for fun!?

BRB with update. Break time!

Nope, you do it for teh BEER!

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Npac.3476

Npac.3476

Hey Tob-leh. What are you talking about? Like honestly I don’t get the reference?

(Not trying to be rude…just don’t know why u said my name?)

Zelrin- 80 Thief
Founder of PAXA

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Toble.2968

Hey guys,
New times same deal.
Please post on this thread for score updates!

Will the new reset effect the servers enough to make a difference?
Or will SF be in tier 6 next week?

Good luck and have fun!

Score updates below
(Please quote it when you wish one)

http://i.imgur.com/8r2UFte.jpg

| Epidemic
| Drenched

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Toble.2968

Hey Tob-leh. What are you talking about? Like honestly I don’t get the reference?

Ah, nothin’, just the other night.

You, me, the bridge in front of Greenbriar… It was so romantic until you ran back to your friends there. I just wanted a hug is all.

Our second and third dates didn’t go much better unfortunately.

Maybe we should try going out to a different restaurant this time?

| Epidemic
| Drenched

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Haz.9864

Haz.9864

So much forum entertainment this week! Forum drama=Wvw2.0

Akue – war, Duck Dogers – eng (Splt) (NSP)

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Toble.2968

So much forum entertainment this week! Forum drama=Wvw2.0

It’s the only thing that keeps me going during my classes.

I feed it as much as I can.

| Epidemic
| Drenched

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Npac.3476

Npac.3476

Oh yea I remember now.

Hell ill admit it…ur way to bunker for me to take down solo….or at least without going to the dark side and using p/d (which is a cheap, carebear way to play thief imo).

Also in all honestly tobleh you are actually the most talented staff ele I’ve ever seen and the only one I hesitate to attack (normally staff eles die before they even see what hit them in my experience). And I do agree with you that you definitely are built to rock zergs and support your sheepole excellently.

However, in my defense I am also built for a certain style of play: messing up the back fields of small man fights and pretty much hunting other thieves so my mates survive long enough to finish the fight. Really my main job is to finish targets and make sure the shadows are clear long enough for us to gang up on tough targets like urself. Works pretty well!

Zelrin- 80 Thief
Founder of PAXA

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: lunyboy.8672

lunyboy.8672

I believe they own all of YOUR EB as well… just saw the Omega Golem Rush on Youtube, and I have to say—it seemed to lack subtlety. Unfortunately, a large portion of our regular WvWers are on PvEcation at the moment, so we will have to suffice with taking some of your stuff that you aren’t using. How is it that you aren’t being targeted as aggressively as we are anyway?

And I don’t hate NSP at all, you guys are somewhat fun, and I think twice about 1v1ing you. But some of these OTHER servers… I don’t see how anyone could think that type of play is fun for either side.

In fact, I was quite cordial to Bird Song when he/she was guesting on HoD in LA last night.

To put off going back to WvW, I have started some team sPvP with guildies, and I have to tell you, it is the most fun I have had in GW2 yet. I even won my first match, earned my Rabbit chest and logged off early with a smile on my face.

Miss Fisthammer – Engineer | Urgard Fistorsen – Guardian
Physti – Elementalist | Fistful of Blades – Thief
[WHIP] Quaggan Slavers – HoD

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Rob.7624

Rob.7624

GG SF

We broke EB so none of NSP can actually get in.
Too many golems.
Oopsie

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Northern Shiverpeaks Night Crew
Os Guild

(edited by Rob.7624)

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

GG SF

We broke EB so none of NSP can actually get in.
Too many golems.
Oopsie

How is a horse driving a golem?

Inquiring minds would like to know.

Gate of Madness

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Spets the MilkBandit.9031

Spets the MilkBandit.9031

we so sorry… we brokadid tha eb

Smitry / Spets
Zealots of Shiverpeak [ZoS] Commander
Northern Shiverpeaks

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: airstu.2579

airstu.2579

How is it that you aren’t being targeted as aggressively as we are anyway?

See the above posts/pictures for your answer.

Calisto – NSP BPTCBP
Dictator for Life
Shiverpeaks Search and Rescue [Lost]

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Glaeser.8015

Glaeser.8015

Haha I love the conversation in these. Looks like I logged off a little too early and missed all the fun.

Glaezer – [Splt] [Holy] – NSP
Charr Guardian & many alts
I am the donut

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: lunyboy.8672

lunyboy.8672

How is it that you aren’t being targeted as aggressively as we are anyway?

See the above posts/pictures for your answer.

Well done. Stomp some for me, as I will apparently be leveling alts and crafting.

Miss Fisthammer – Engineer | Urgard Fistorsen – Guardian
Physti – Elementalist | Fistful of Blades – Thief
[WHIP] Quaggan Slavers – HoD

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Jscull.2514

Ah, nothin’, just the other night.

You, me, the bridge in front of Greenbriar… It was so romantic until you ran back to your friends there. I just wanted a hug is all.

Our second and third dates didn’t go much better unfortunately.

Maybe we should try going out to a different restaurant this time?

We’ll just chalk you off as a zerger. Nbd. Realize we will never have fun Zerging, and you will never run consistantly with anything under 10. It is what it is. Not comparable really at the end of the day.

PAXA -GM

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: frostshade.3617

frostshade.3617

Can I haz score update please

commander frostseir(sylvari,guardian) commander frostetics(norn,ele)
Os guild