Commander Bird Song
Northern Shiverpeaks Night Crew
Os Guild

(edited by Rob.7624)

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Rob.7624

Rob.7624

And yes to all who tried to get me up in your keeps vista tower.

I did indeed enjoy that.
That took 20minutes from the first to last.

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

(edited by Rob.7624)

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Toble.2968

Toble.2968

Oh yea I remember now.

Hell ill admit it…ur way to bunker for me to take down solo….or at least without going to the dark side and using p/d (which is a cheap, carebear way to play thief imo).

Also in all honestly tobleh you are actually the most talented staff ele I’ve ever seen and the only one I hesitate to attack (normally staff eles die before they even see what hit them in my experience). And I do agree with you that you definitely are built to rock zergs and support your sheepole excellently.

However, in my defense I am also built for a certain style of play: messing up the back fields of small man fights and pretty much hunting other thieves so my mates survive long enough to finish the fight. Really my main job is to finish targets and make sure the shadows are clear long enough for us to gang up on tough targets like urself. Works pretty well!

:) Why thank you! I understand your build. You are very good at getting people up in your group fights I have noticed.

I agree with not going the cheap road. It’s why I stopped alting Dagger Dagger Ele. That build was new and exciting when I came out with it off of my healing build, now everyone runs a bunker dagger dagger, poorly at that. The times when people went “WOW that is amazing! I need your build!” have become “Wow, cookie cutter. way to play an op spec.”

So now I am the last staff ele. I love it and make it my own.

I respect you for doing what you love and not carebearing it up with a cookie cutter. Ride on. (but still, watch out for that earth spell. It’s my kill shot. ;P)

It’s also silly that “Zergers” like myself can’t possibly be good at anything but pressing 1, even when they prove otherwise. Love me some roaming and especially 1v1s or 1v2s. Those are my favorite.

<3 See you later for that fourth date, I am sure. Be all dressed up for me with that pretty incinerator of yours.

Teal haired, Bifrost wearing, heal pooping, dot placing, noob.
| Epidemic
| Drenched

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Toble.2968

So I have an honest question. Are there two different [KING] guilds ? We had a PAXA vs a [KING] 6 man fight at the north camp on one of the borderlands that lasted about 3 minutes that was really fun. Those guys had their heads in the right place. I watch this video and see a thousand golems pvdoorin… I’m assuming it’s not the same guys?

There is a possibility that the guild doesn’t define how good it’s individual players play in small man groups even if they zerg and PVdoor.

It is possible, right Zelrin? : *

Hey Tob-leh. What are you talking about? Like honestly I don’t get the reference?

(Not trying to be rude…just don’t know why u said my name?)

Ah, nothin’, just the other night.

You, me, the bridge in front of Greenbriar… It was so romantic until you ran back to your friends there. I just wanted a hug is all.

Our second and third dates didn’t go much better unfortunately.

Maybe we should try going out to a different restaurant this time?

We’ll just chalk you off as a zerger. Nbd. Realize we will never have fun Zerging, and you will never run consistantly with anything under 10. It is what it is. Not comparable really at the end of the day.

I can’t possibly like roaming or low man nor will I ever be good at it if I ever run in a zerg.

Makes sense. Silly Jscull.

Some of us are talented enough to do both. Not naming names.

| Epidemic
| Drenched

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Rob.7624

Oh I suppose we spent enough gold to merit another SS of all those golems used today.
DAT RUSH.
Totally worth it.

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Robot Chocken.7012

Robot Chocken.7012

Insane rumor going around and i hope it’s not true i mean HoD is already OP enough as it is being that 1 of them can take on 3 of any NSP and SF players but is it true that XOXO and KING’s leaders r planning on moving their guilds to HoD cause that is utter nonsense if it is so keep an eye out on the rankings if HoD suddenly hits tier 1 again >>

We will be doing no such thing. Rumors are entertaining arent they? By the way a little something you might like:

Ok so you are taking over EB when the map is a ghost town and have almost no resistance. You have far too many Omega their damage is crap for gates. Alpha golems should only use skill 1 to attack it is the fastest rate of dps. You really need to work at having golems stack and port them across the map and to gates. Always clear cannons and oil before moving golems to a gate. If this was in tier one you would not have made it to the first tower

Wok, Master Asura of [QT]

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: XzyluM.8342

XzyluM.8342

I don’t know ANY other small mans on HoD other than who we also run with [KoM]. They run anywhere from 5-9 people. Usually in between. We run at most 6 people. We have never merged the groups…. But have made groups under that 9 person mark. Why you are crying we didn’t hold back on you doesn’t make any sense as those NSP "small " mans inside Zergs haven’t?

[VLK] has some dedicated roamers who are fairly fun to fight with. Granted I spend all of my time in EB, so I probably don’t run into any of the BL ones.

And yeah, I never really understood the whole obsession with “fair fights.” I don’t really mind getting ganked by 7 people every once in awhile because I can’t say I’ve ever held back when I outnumbered someone. I’ve only run into PAXA in 1v5 situations, and I don’t really hold it against them.

The only thing I find slightly annoying is when people will straight up run if they do not outnumber someone. This includes the 10 KoM at umber yesterday (ran every time we brought more than 3 people), and the NSP pugs who instantly abandon a tower/keep when the walls go down. As soon as the gate opens, all of the other NSP disappear into thin air and I’m the only one left in the tower. Usually ends in me dead on the floor of the lords room, when we probably had enough people to mount a successful defense before everyone ran.

Quit blowing smoke out of your kitten KoM would never run from anything close to fair. In fact, we spent the majority of yesterday in EB taking on 20+. I tend to recall a 20+ NSP running from us after we attacked. Heck, we probably have it on video.

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

Insane rumor going around and i hope it’s not true i mean HoD is already OP enough as it is being that 1 of them can take on 3 of any NSP and SF players but is it true that XOXO and KING’s leaders r planning on moving their guilds to HoD cause that is utter nonsense if it is so keep an eye out on the rankings if HoD suddenly hits tier 1 again >>

We will be doing no such thing. Rumors are entertaining arent they? By the way a little something you might like:

Ok so you are taking over EB when the map is a ghost town and have almost no resistance. You have far too many Omega their damage is crap for gates. Alpha golems should only use skill 1 to attack it is the fastest rate of dps. You really need to work at having golems stack and port them across the map and to gates. Always clear cannons and oil before moving golems to a gate. If this was in tier one you would not have made it to the first tower

And if tier 1 players were in tier 7, they would have transferred to tier 1 and never taken the keep.

Gate of Madness

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Robot Chocken.7012

Robot Chocken.7012

And if tier 1 players were in tier 7, they would have transferred to tier 1 and never taken the keep.

We have actually been in Jade Quarry since beta but I can see why you would say that in general

Wok, Master Asura of [QT]

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

styx.7294

We have actually been in Jade Quarry since beta but I can see why you would say that in general

Yes, I thought that could be the case. My original post said “you” instead of “tier 1 players” but I went back and changed it in case.

The point is though the lower tiers are different. I’ve lead/been part of golem charges and since we don’t have your numbers some of it is finding taking targets when their few forces are occupied (by you or someone else) elsewhere. In that case you just want the golems through the door because 1-2 people on the cannons/oil (the oil is pretty easy to dodge as well) aren’t going to stop you and in 5 minutes their only zerg is going to be there.

Gate of Madness

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Azaruil.3406

Azaruil.3406

I don’t know ANY other small mans on HoD other than who we also run with [KoM]. They run anywhere from 5-9 people. Usually in between. We run at most 6 people. We have never merged the groups…. But have made groups under that 9 person mark. Why you are crying we didn’t hold back on you doesn’t make any sense as those NSP "small " mans inside Zergs haven’t?

[VLK] has some dedicated roamers who are fairly fun to fight with. Granted I spend all of my time in EB, so I probably don’t run into any of the BL ones.

And yeah, I never really understood the whole obsession with “fair fights.” I don’t really mind getting ganked by 7 people every once in awhile because I can’t say I’ve ever held back when I outnumbered someone. I’ve only run into PAXA in 1v5 situations, and I don’t really hold it against them.

The only thing I find slightly annoying is when people will straight up run if they do not outnumber someone. This includes the 10 KoM at umber yesterday (ran every time we brought more than 3 people), and the NSP pugs who instantly abandon a tower/keep when the walls go down. As soon as the gate opens, all of the other NSP disappear into thin air and I’m the only one left in the tower. Usually ends in me dead on the floor of the lords room, when we probably had enough people to mount a successful defense before everyone ran.

Do you lie subconsciously in order to make yourself feel better?

The last time our guild had 10 players on in WvW was in december on a different server. We had 4-7 players around Umber yesterday during the day, depending on whose wife was nagging them, causing them to AFK. Furthermore, there was an NSP and SF zerg fighting over umber. NSP zerg at 20-25 and the SF zerg with 30+.

Since there were so many enemies, we didnt want to get caught between 2 opposing zergs, thus stretched your zergs out and then turned into them.

It worked wonderfully as we would manage to kill almost half of your zergs before either the rest of the zerg caught up, or the opposing zerg came.

My favourite moment of yesterday must have been when 15 NSP chased 3 of us all the way from the ogre camp, through pangloss to the front gate of veloka. We pulled you guys into SF’s siege range at overlook where a bunch of you started dying. Your thirst to zerg 1/5th of your numbers got most of you killed. It was a joyous occasion.

tldr: ranger pets, mesmer clones, elementals and turrets do not count as players. Your zergs were dying and our small group was not. L2count.

Aza
“I smell like pomegranate.”

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Bllade.1029

Bllade.1029

Isn’t perspective interesting.

We’ve got guilds and commanders in here talking mad crap to each other, when at the end of the day this is Tier 7. The next to last tier. Being the “best” Commander or PvP’ers in this Tier, is like being the smartest kid on the short bus. Get rid of your egos.

And whats up with this random Jade Quarry coming in here? Fondling himself over his Tier 1 tips and advice. Blow it out your kitten. If we wanted to hear anything a different server had to say, we’d ask or transfer.

Also, for my fellow HoD players, don’t get all hissy because we cant take and hold objectives. That goes along with having a low population in WvW. That’s the nature of the beast. Instead use this time to refine your PvP abilities.

Being outnumbered forces you to become better. Start roaming, even if you get wiped by a massive SF zerg regularly, learn from it. Learn what your profession can and cannot do, and when we finally do get the people to make a difference in WvW, well have some great PvP’ers ready to roll.

This was my public service announcement, keep it coming NSP and SF, I’ve got a lovely Pistol/Dagger Thief in EB waiting to have some fun!

[VLK] – No one ever complains about bad Thieves, they die.

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: BlazeQ.1095

BlazeQ.1095

Oh I suppose we spent enough gold to merit another SS of all those golems used today.
DAT RUSH.
Totally worth it.

I miss all the fun when I’m at work

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: yanoch.7051

yanoch.7051

Isn’t perspective interesting.

We’ve got guilds and commanders in here talking mad crap to each other, when at the end of the day this is Tier 7. The next to last tier. Being the “best” Commander or PvP’ers in this Tier, is like being the smartest kid on the short bus. Get rid of your egos.

And whats up with this random Jade Quarry coming in here? Fondling himself over his Tier 1 tips and advice. Blow it out your kitten. If we wanted to hear anything a different server had to say, we’d ask or transfer.

Also, for my fellow HoD players, don’t get all hissy because we cant take and hold objectives. That goes along with having a low population in WvW. That’s the nature of the beast. Instead use this time to refine your PvP abilities.

Being outnumbered forces you to become better. Start roaming, even if you get wiped by a massive SF zerg regularly, learn from it. Learn what your profession can and cannot do, and when we finally do get the people to make a difference in WvW, well have some great PvP’ers ready to roll.

This was my public service announcement, keep it coming NSP and SF, I’ve got a lovely Pistol/Dagger Thief in EB waiting to have some fun!

There is a lot of really good players and guilds in tier 6-7-8. If you take any of the higher tier recruiting thread they would be pretty happy to have a [PvP] [ZoS] [MoB] [As] [Cosa][King][Os] etc.. guilds. (Sorry it’s the first that come into my mind…)

The difference between us and tier 4-5 is 24H coverage. The difference between us and tier 3 is 24h coverage and 3-4X more dedicated WvW guilds. Look at Kaineng, they started tier8, they hitted incredibly hard and grew stronger by each tier. They stopped at tier 2 and are about to fall tier 3.

Heiann – NSP

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Bllade.1029

Bllade.1029

There is a lot of really good players and guilds in tier 6-7-8. If you take any of the higher tier recruiting thread they would be pretty happy to have a [PvP] [ZoS] [MoB] [As] [Cosa][King][Os] etc.. guilds. (Sorry it’s the first that come into my mind…)

The difference between us and tier 4-5 is 24H coverage. The difference between us and tier 3 is 24h coverage and 3-4X more dedicated WvW guilds. Look at Kaineng, they started tier8, they hitted incredibly hard and grew stronger by each tier. They stopped at tier 2 and are about to fall tier 3.

I agree with all of that, that wasn’t the point. Point is, keep your egos to yourself. Go up to Tier 1 or 2 and put any of our guys in this tier against a guild full of Russians who play WvW like its a job and I just about guarantee you they will make any of our guilds look like a bunch of kids licking windows.

Perspective. You’re not as great as you think you are. Get rid of the egos.

[VLK] – No one ever complains about bad Thieves, they die.

(edited by Bllade.1029)

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Silk.8302

Silk.8302

I come here in peace all the time with no ego =) please send your cookies to me! and as always great fights!

Server|Fort Aspenwood
Guild|Players Killing Players[PVP]
IGN|Sammy Eli

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: KyoHanakaze.8145

KyoHanakaze.8145

Also, as far as I know, there are two [KoM] guilds on HoD…and one of them is NOT Krewe of Misfits, so if you saw them running a 10-man it might be the other one. :o

HoD/Valkyria Immortalis[VLK]
Iverna//Ranger
Adrienne Stormborn//Elementalist

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Rob.7624

Go up to Tier 1 or 2 and put any of our guys in this tier against a guild full of Russians who play WvW like its a job and I just about guarantee you they will make your guild look like a bunch of kids licking windows.

Uh. I miss the russian guilds on the euro servers.

Those guys understood me.

EDIT:
Shame I didn’t understand them.
You seen that language? Geez.

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: airstu.2579

airstu.2579

I agree with all of that, that wasn’t the point. Point is, keep your egos to yourself. Go up to Tier 1 or 2 and put any of our guys in this tier against a guild full of Russians who play WvW like its a job and I just about guarantee you they will make your guild look like a bunch of kids licking windows.

You must be new to forums.

Also, tier does not equal skill. Tier = numbers and general knowledge. The average player on the higher tiers knows more about things like stacking and veiling (for example) because the have more of an opportunity to see it because there are more people playing and utilizing tactics dictated by the numbers of players. If your biggest zerg is 20, no one will know about orange swords. If your biggest team is 5 players, the AoE limit will never effect you.

For skill, if its omg mad pvp skillz – well, according to the leaderboards, AR is the most skilled server for PvP and in last on T5. If its pressing 1, then well, everyone wins! If its small man groups – XOXO, Split, SPCA, that HoD small man that argues with everyone – well, they may not share your opinion.

Perspective. It always changes depending on where you are standing. Just keep pretending you’re standing on the high ground.

Calisto – NSP BPTCBP
Dictator for Life
Shiverpeaks Search and Rescue [Lost]

(edited by airstu.2579)

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Cantur Soulfyre.5409

Cantur Soulfyre.5409

I agree with all of that, that wasn’t the point. Point is, keep your egos to yourself. Go up to Tier 1 or 2 and put any of our guys in this tier against a guild full of Russians who play WvW like its a job and I just about guarantee you they will make your guild look like a bunch of kids licking windows.

You want to speak to us of having too big an ego? You do realize the irony in that statement, yes?

Plus, Russians who play like its a job? Sounds like not fun if you are playing it like it is a job. How about playing it like it is a game? Ohhhhhhhhh, is your ego getting in the way of actual thinking and common sense?

Please, stop the little kid insults. If you actually want people to see your point and not just ignore you at least try to be constructive in your comments on our thread.

Cantar Soulfyre-Norn W|Canter Soulfyre-Human G|Cantirus Foghorn – Charr R
Born and raised in Sorrow’s Furnace – WvWvWest Coast Squad
“All hail the mighty Flame Ram!!!” – said by Someone Somewhere at Sometime

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Havvik Nightseeker.3485

Havvik Nightseeker.3485

to the SF who died against 6 people in lake…this shame ram is for you <3

ALL HAIL SHAME RAM

Attachments:

[Wake] main driver/GL

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: modDW.4187

modDW.4187

GG SF

We broke EB so none of NSP can actually get in.
Too many golems.
Oopsie

How is a horse driving a golem?

Inquiring minds would like to know.

I’ve been spotted!

-Your Big Horse

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: yanoch.7051

yanoch.7051

I agree with all of that, that wasn’t the point. Point is, keep your egos to yourself. Go up to Tier 1 or 2 and put any of our guys in this tier against a guild full of Russians who play WvW like its a job and I just about guarantee you they will make any of our guilds look like a bunch of kids licking windows.

I think we had a misunderstanding or you thought I was someone else. It might be on my side since english is not my main language.

I have no idea how good are the Russians but a lot of players here fought [WM] and had a good taste of how highly dedicated guilds play. I highly doubt that any guilds that faced them see themselves as the best guild. I admire their discipline and the same could be said of [PvP].

Win, lose, tier2, tier 8 I don’t really care. All I really want is to enjoy the game with friends/community I like. This match-up as been a lot of fun so far for me.

Heiann – NSP

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: osif.8673

osif.8673

The only crying from either side was the time we mopped the floor with paxa and the tears that followed was.. "omg pew pew cheese op’d mesmer/ thief combos/ we didn’t have our full 5 / insert more tears / ect ect / Whines in whisper.

Other then that one time I think its been rather tear free.

Huh. All the times I’ve been around it’s been pretty fun fights with no floor mopping. Who was it that cried, if I might ask.

Yes, and I’m sure that makes you feel really special after having run from the fair numbers fights. Now stop with all this attention grubbing. I’m trying to PvE, since killing you guys isn’t enough of a challenge.

It’s funny how when some people are mad they go right to the “you’re bad” card. I think you’re a good player and run the best specc that fits your play style (only time I ever see you is when you’re solo). XOXO has lost plenty times to PAXA, so saying that we aren’t a challenge kinda goes against you… dying to bad players and all.

Also, only time I have run from a fair fight has been when I’ve had a phone call in the middle of a fight. Our groups have never run from a fair fight. Funny how you bring that up though. Hypocrisy is a pretty big pet peeve of mine.

http://youtu.be/r2KUhrF66l8

Acts all carebear and stands around with me until others attack me. Then when the others leave and he’s all alone… PEACE OUT!

Don’t get offended by Jscull saying you guys sometimes zerg. It’s just a factual statement.

Miller Time – 80 Sylvari Mesmer
Not Just A Goodtime – 80 Asura Warrior
[PAXA]

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Themanbat.3206

Themanbat.3206

The only crying from either side was the time we mopped the floor with paxa and the tears that followed was.. "omg pew pew cheese op’d mesmer/ thief combos/ we didn’t have our full 5 / insert more tears / ect ect / Whines in whisper.

Huh. All the times I’ve been around it’s been pretty fun fights with no floor mopping. Who was it that cried, if I might ask.

Yes, and I’m sure that makes you feel really special after having run from the fair numbers fights. Now stop with all this attention grubbing. I’m trying to PvE, since killing you guys isn’t enough of a challenge.

It’s funny how when some people are mad they go right to the “you’re bad” card. I think you’re a good player and run the best specc that fits your play style (only time I ever see you is when you’re solo). XOXO has lost plenty times to PAXA, so saying that we aren’t a challenge kinda goes against you… dying to bad players and all.

Also, only time I have run from a fair fight has been when I’ve had a phone call in the middle of a fight. Our groups have never run from a fair fight. Funny how you bring that up though. Hypocrisy is a pretty big pet peeve of mine.

Acts all carebear and stands around with me until others attack me. Then when the others leave and he’s all alone… PEACE OUT!

Don’t get offended by Jscull saying you guys sometimes zerg. It’s just a factual statement.

He didn’t say “sometimes” and your groups have definitely run from some fair fights. Might wanna look a little more into who your new recruits are. Also, I’ve seen PAXA in 15+ groups of people too. Might as well go whine on the forums about it.

Angelic Synergy [Holy], Andromeda (Mesmer)/Samson of Mice (Guardian)/Ren the Stumpy (Engi)

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

styx.7294

He didn’t say “sometimes” and your groups have definitely run from some fair fights. Might wanna look a little more into who your new recruits are. Also, I’ve seen PAXA in 15+ groups of people too. Might as well go whine on the forums about it.

You’ve changed, PAXA, it’s like I don’t even know who you are anymore.

Gate of Madness

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Heizero.9183

Heizero.9183

Ok, question. Why in the kitten is [WvW] sitting in GoM LA all tagged up and pretty?

Commander Unyielding Shadow – Human Thief
Champion Shadow
Better Luck Next Time [BLNT]-Sea of Sorrows

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: dank.3680

dank.3680

Oh who cares…

I run in zergs.
I run solo and win 1vx fights. I lose in them too! omygosh
I jump in and fight 10 enemies with only 1 other person with me.
I run from people sometimes.
I stand on towers and taunt.
I gank.
I run with small groups who take on huge groups of less coordinated players and win.
I run with small groups who take on other small groups and sometimes win sometimes lose sometimes run sometimes end up chasing..
I run into towers when I’m low hp if one is near..
I pvdoor.
Now I even pve an hour or two a day!
I party with enemy servers and have duels.
I party with enemy servers and talk smack.
I sit spam ppl for lulz.

I probably missed some fun activities in that list.. But lets quit kittening and get back to posting awesome wvw vids pls. kitten I wish my PC wasn’t a POS or I would make my own.

#MAGSWAG: All class player. XOXO

(edited by dank.3680)

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

osif.8673

Nor did he say all the time. It’s obvious you guys have small groups out there sometimes too. The difference is we don’t run around with those 15+. Sometimes we just run into the zerg or they run into us. I have no problem with you guys zerging and helping the server, I’d rather you not but w/e. Keep doing your thang chicken wang, but you losing to us bad players that are easier than PvE doesn’t make ya look so hawt.

I know who my new recruits are, I don’t think they would run from a good, fair fight. Might want to pan behind you though to see if you are running in the zerg. They might be running from that.

[PAXA]

(edited by osif.8673)

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

osif.8673

Oh who cares…

I run in zergs.
I gank.
I run with small groups who take on huge groups of less coordinated players and win.
I run with small groups who take on other small groups and sometimes win sometimes lose sometimes run sometimes end up chasing..
I pvdoor.
I sit spam ppl for lulz.

I probably missed some fun activities in that list.. But lets quit kittening and get back to posting awesome wvw vids pls. kitten I wish my PC wasn’t a POS or I would make my own.

You missed super fun underwater krait/Quaggan events!

[PAXA]

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Npac.3476

Npac.3476

Look lover, as the founder of PAXA and probably the least abusive forum poster in my guild, I can honestly say that we have less than 15 people in guild ( I actually believe it to be around 8-9 but i am not on so i am not completely sure).

And for all those in XOXO…I understand why you have been heated with us recently. Jscull has been up ur kitten and yea, he can get under people’s skin.

Yet, even with that being the case, I still expect more from u guys. It seems to me (and this is just my experience) that every time I fight u guys u are either /crying, jumping, cloning, fighting by a keep door or firing a cannon.

If you really have the skills all these sheepole claim u have then come fight us!!! Believe it or not, we don’t think killing each XOXO Mesmer individually a huge testament to our skill…we want all of u. Bring it on…

And as for Dank, Skallrok wants u.

<—- excited

Zelrin- 80 Thief
Founder of PAXA

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Themanbat.3206

Nor did he say all the time. It’s obvious you guys have small groups out there sometimes too. The difference is we don’t run around with those 15+. Sometimes we just run into the zerg or they run into us. I have no problem with you guys zerging and helping the server, I’d rather you not but w/e. Keep doing your thang chicken wang, but you losing to us bad players that are easier than PvE doesn’t make ya look so hawt.

I know who my new recruits are, I don’t think they would run from a good, fair fight. Might want to pan behind you though to see if you are running in the zerg. They might be running from that.

Dude, have you ever PvE’d? Those bosses are harder than gates nowadays. You don’t even know.

Angelic Synergy [Holy], Andromeda (Mesmer)/Samson of Mice (Guardian)/Ren the Stumpy (Engi)

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

osif.8673

Level 13 fractals right here, baby! I know you’re impressed. But in all honesty, PvE in this game with a group of people that have half a brain is easier and more boring than watching grass grow.

“But wait!” says the PvEer that shows up out of nowhere in a WvW thread! “Fractals level 60 is super hard!”

\ \
_| | _
\————- /
-\———-/
—\_/

My care sippy-cup is empty.

edit: I swear the sippy-cup is just striped.

double edit: Blast it! These forums suck, I can’t make my sippy-cup. Just imagine that is a striped sippy-cup.

tripple edit: That is empty.

[PAXA]

(edited by osif.8673)

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Omne.4603

Omne.4603

This is new and exciting. Real talk though tons of fun tonight. +1 SF.

I Cant Stop/ Ocularis
NSP | Os Guild Master
www.osguild.org | www.youtube.com/osthink

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Skarloc.2569

Skarloc.2569

Since you seem to have some vivid details about who is running, why not share? No offense Andro, but I have a hard time imagining anyone running from a fight against equal numbers. Like Osif said, you sure there wasn’t 30 people in the area that they wanted to pull away from? It sounds like sour grapes, especially considering Osif just posted a video of someone from XOXO doing the exact same thing you are accusing us of.

I’ve never been in a PAXA group that has had more than 8-9 people in an area, and it’s only been when we’ve had multiple groups in the area trying to bust up a zerg. I’ve been a part of that once, and wanted to take a shower afterward. We consistently run in groups of 5 or less, and I think you’ll have a hard time arguing against that. Considering the size of the guild, we couldn’t even field more than 8-9 if we wanted to.

I really don’t think there’s anyone from NSP that can call us out for numbers. Like us or not, we run smaller numbers than any other guild in this tier, and we’re very consistent in that. Aside from random solo people, we’re the smallest group that’s out in WvW. I’m not going to get into individual guilds doing this or that as it’s pretty evident what we see everyday. There are some talented players that run in larger groups than I would expect, but that’s their choice. I wish they would try to run in smaller groups, but I’m sure they have their reasons.

[PAXA] Skarllok – 80 Mesmer/ Skarrlloc – 80 Guardian
[FUN] [FUN II] [Jonathan Taylor Thomas] – DAoC, WoW, WAR

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Skarloc.2569

Look lover, as the founder of PAXA and probably the least abusive forum poster in my guild, I can honestly say that we have less than 15 people in guild ( I actually believe it to be around 8-9 but i am not on so i am not completely sure).

And for all those in XOXO…I understand why you have been heated with us recently. Jscull has been up ur kitten and yea, he can get under people’s skin.

Yet, even with that being the case, I still expect more from u guys. It seems to me (and this is just my experience) that every time I fight u guys u are either /crying, jumping, cloning, fighting by a keep door or firing a cannon.

If you really have the skills all these sheepole claim u have then come fight us!!! Believe it or not, we don’t think killing each XOXO Mesmer individually a huge testament to our skill…we want all of u. Bring it on…

<—- excited

Hey Zelrin, remember that time you spelled my name right? Oh wait…

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Skarloc.2569

Oh who cares…

I run in zergs.
I gank.
I pvdoor.
I sit spam ppl for lulz.

^

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: dank.3680

dank.3680

<—- excited

Well honestly you’ve been seeing me personally in bigger groups for a couple reason.. Our normal groups haven’t been even playing much lately – I’m usually partied with only 1-2 other people during the day for the last couple weeks solid. Also at the same time I’ve been playing my warrior which is not a very good solo/duo roamer considering the type of fights we usually get presented with. I still do it, but not as much as I would on my Mesmer/Thief/Ele.. If we have a group of 5 people in wvw, then that’s what I’m with…

To be fair I don’t see any PAXA Warriors running around solo, if I see a PAXA solo its a Mesmer.. I could run around solo on my Mesmer too but I’ve gotten bored of that class for now.

Also in the sake of honestly I’ve seen PAXA run from plenty of 5v5 5v7 etc, not that I care – on the same page XOXO have done the same. Sure it’s not a regular occurrence for either, but it happens sometimes..

#MAGSWAG: All class player. XOXO

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Havvik Nightseeker.3485

Havvik Nightseeker.3485

Ok, question. Why in the kitten is [WvW] sitting in GoM LA all tagged up and pretty?

to answer ur question Zombieland (WvW) is transfering to GoM…enjoy

[Wake] main driver/GL

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: lunyboy.8672

lunyboy.8672

to answer ur question Zombieland (WvW) is transfering to GoM…enjoy

Reaalllyyyy.

Miss Fisthammer – Engineer | Urgard Fistorsen – Guardian
Physti – Elementalist | Fistful of Blades – Thief
[WHIP] Quaggan Slavers – HoD

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: kazi.6438

kazi.6438

KoM would never run from anything close to fair. In fact, we spent the majority of yesterday in EB taking on 20+. I tend to recall a 20+ NSP running from us after we attacked. Heck, we probably have it on video.

In no part of my post did I say you guys were bad. Originally we saw three of you sitting near Umber killing supply runners, so we took three people to chase you off. The three we saw ran back, we chased them, and then ~5 more showed up from the ogre camp and jumped us as a combined force of ~8, which was a rude surprise. I included the one or two people from other guilds you had in the total count of players (the exact count doesn’t really make a difference in this case).

Anything that gets posted on these WvW threads that isn’t a direct compliment to the small man teams (from whatever guild or server) seems to be taken as some sort of massive insult to guild ____’s honor.

This is how it usually goes: “You said we ran from a fight!?!?!” -> “You must think we suck!!!” -> “We’re actually better than you in every way imaginable.” -> “To prove how much worse you are than us, we killed 20,000 random pugs from your server that you probably weren’t even involved with.”

Did you run from a fight? In the case I posted about, yes. Does it mean you suck? No. I was just annoyed because I didn’t get the fight I wanted (and ended up getting ganked by a larger group). Nothing more.

Do we have to blow every little comment on this forum way out of proportion? Hopefully not.

Inir [CAT]

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

kazi.6438

Oh who cares…

I run in zergs.
I gank.
I pvdoor.
I sit spam ppl for lulz.

^

I’m surprised that you didn’t post 7 or so comments of flame after someone mentioned that they were annoyed at the one time when you ambushed and ganked them. It seems like everyone else is doing it.

Inir [CAT]

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Toble.2968

Moral of the story: Zelrin = least abusive PAXA

Once a zerger = always a zerger.

Therefore PAXA and XOXO are all zergers all the time forever and ever.

Now let’s get back into WvW and zerg each other out of the love and kindness we all have in our hearts.

This is the love-zerg. Carebears onleh.

| Epidemic
| Drenched

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Toble.2968

Oh who cares…

I run in zergs.
I gank.
I pvdoor.
I sit spam ppl for lulz.

^

I’m surprised that you didn’t post 7 or so comments of flame after someone mentioned that they were annoyed at the one time when you ambushed and ganked them. It seems like everyone else is doing it.

I am also clearly in love with Dank and if I had the chance, I would make him my 19th husband.

| Epidemic
| Drenched

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

kazi.6438

I am also clearly in love with Dank and if I had the chance, I would make him my 19th husband.

Wait a second- What happened to the other 18?

Inir [CAT]

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Themanbat.3206

Since you seem to have some vivid details about who is running, why not share? No offense Andro, but I have a hard time imagining anyone running from a fight against equal numbers. Like Osif said, you sure there wasn’t 30 people in the area that they wanted to pull away from? It sounds like sour grapes, especially considering Osif just posted a video of someone from XOXO doing the exact same thing you are accusing us of.

I’ve never been in a PAXA group that has had more than 8-9 people in an area, and it’s only been when we’ve had multiple groups in the area trying to bust up a zerg. I’ve been a part of that once, and wanted to take a shower afterward. We consistently run in groups of 5 or less, and I think you’ll have a hard time arguing against that. Considering the size of the guild, we couldn’t even field more than 8-9 if we wanted to.

I really don’t think there’s anyone from NSP that can call us out for numbers. Like us or not, we run smaller numbers than any other guild in this tier, and we’re very consistent in that. Aside from random solo people, we’re the smallest group that’s out in WvW. I’m not going to get into individual guilds doing this or that as it’s pretty evident what we see everyday. There are some talented players that run in larger groups than I would expect, but that’s their choice. I wish they would try to run in smaller groups, but I’m sure they have their reasons.

You were one of them And i didn’t say PAXA groups of 15+. We’ve never had that many online either…

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Myst.5783

Myst.5783

Meet your new server mates.

Not sure about the whole thing myself.

(Yes I am a [WvW] member)

Currently playing: Mesmer/Ele/Theif
JQ

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Skarloc.2569

Oh who cares…

I run in zergs.
I gank.
I pvdoor.
I sit spam ppl for lulz.

^

Dank was rather honest in how he plays the game now, and given that it’s rare to see such a response from anyone these days, I thought it deserved notice again.

As to Naussica being annoyed about getting killed by our 4 man group last night, it was laughable to begin with, so I didn’t say anything. Nothing against people running around solo, but if we’re roaming around in a small group, you’re probably going to die if we come across you. She had no problem hopping on board the large zerg that hit us later that night, so not sure why she felt the need to say anything since she certainly took her chance to hit us with overwhelming numbers. Unfortunately, it didn’t work out so well for her, so maybe that’s why she felt the need to comment.

Luckily, she had her chance for revenge earlier today when it was me, Jscull, Zelrin, and Aza roaming around. We were fighting a large group of NSP outside of Bay and here comes Naussica. Again, hitting us with larger numbers after thinking it was funny that we hit her solo with 4. Pot, meet kettle. It’s amazing how often that line is appropriate in these threads. Anyways, things just didn’t seem to go her way again as she died several more times.

Despite being one of the smallest groups she saw the entire night, she felt the need to comment. But that’s coming from someone who talks about cookies, hugging, and rainbows in every other post, so I can understand where she is coming from. She likely thinks we’re playing Hello Kitty: Island Adventure, and that we all should all turn into deers, sit around and wave at each other, and join Greenpeace. I’m sorry, but I’m playing this game to hang out with my friends and find good fights. I’m not going to purposely avoid one player just because they happen to be solo. We’re not jumping on her body, posting video’s about it on the forums, or even saying we’re good because we were able to take her down 4v1. She happened to be in the way of one of the smallest group sizes in this tier and she took offense. I apologize, I should have baked you cookies.

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Skarloc.2569

You were one of them And i didn’t say PAXA groups of 15+. We’ve never had that many online either…

Oh Andro, hush your lies! I do remember running with Sheefu in the middle island and there you came, running up the opposite way with 20 people on your tail. I jumped on that like white on rice. Needless to say, you got outplayed!

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Themanbat.3206

Oh Andro, hush your lies! I do remember running with Sheefu in the middle island and there you came, running up the opposite way with 20 people on your tail. I jumped on that like white on rice. Needless to say, you got outplayed!

Dank said he beat you and sheefu 1v2 on his warrior later that night. This true?