19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

Maybe you’re just bad at posting.

Lol, we are good at nothing. Zombie horde for life. All you haters can give us your brainz.

I don’t mean everyone, I feel this may just be somethin King struggles with personally =)

Gate of Madness

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Pizz.3698

Pizz.3698

Oh and btw SF, you are only 11 points out of T6.

Keep SF in T7 just a little longer. They stole our spot, and we owe ’em a fight before they leave.

more like you guys kept our temporary chair warm for those months. Can’T steal what’S rightfully yours.

Piiz

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Toble.2968

Toble.2968

I would like to thank all the PAXA who came to my tea party outside of Bay yesterday.

:) We will do tea and crumpets again next time!

Thanks for the 27 dmg you hit Scarloc for and we were all saying just how impressed we were with your escapability. Keep up the good work lady

Hey, don’t be fooled, that 27 damage heals 5 people for 500 and has no cooldown. <3

That guardian of yours is a little slow on the not getting dodged all the time thing though. You might want to show him a thing or two about not using binding blade right off the bat. Just a friendly suggestion.

We’d probably be more inclined to listen to you if you could beat us with less than 10. Till then you’re kind of like that annoying brother that wants to play ball on the big boys field… It’s just not in the cards.

I would be more inclined to listen to you if I couldn’t run you out that far in a 5v1.

I would also be more inclined to listen to you if even one of your members could kill me in a 1v1.

You are kind of like that annoying big brother who brings all his friends and laughs at the little brother and says he ran into a doorknob to his friends the next day when he shows up with a black eye.

Now there is a metaphor for you. Practice a bit and maybe you guys will be able to kill me more often 5v1.

:) Get good. I’m out for now, lots of work to do today!

Tobleh, we don’t take any pride in killing 1 player. Especially one speced for getting away lol.

:) You assume that I am specced from running away.

I am specced to heal and regen and burst heal and remove mass conditions from as many people as possible. If I wanted to run away I would spec more like your ele and go dagger dagger like the rest of them.

It’s a shame that you are only proud of about 20% of your daily gameplay then. That’s a lot of 1v5s every day…

D: Must be terrible for you guys.

Teal haired, Bifrost wearing, heal pooping, dot placing, noob.
| Epidemic
| Drenched

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: TeamBattleAxe.3901

TeamBattleAxe.3901

Oh and btw SF, you are only 11 points out of T6.

Keep SF in T7 just a little longer. They stole our spot, and we owe ’em a fight before they leave.

more like you guys kept our temporary chair warm for those months. Can’T steal what’S rightfully yours.

Sorry, not stolen. Donated to the less fortunate.

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: dank.3680

dank.3680

My apologies, I was translating my intent into something a forum regular would understand, as I don’t speak Brah, and wanted to convey my point as succinctly as possible.

I hope the influx of eager female groupies in the wake of your astounding move to T6 is everything you hope it to be. In the mean time, continue your attempts to elicit incendiary reactions with your hyperbole.

It’s positively adorable.

You seem kind of mad. You realize he wasn’t trolling, as much as just joking around right? Even with his secondary response, yet your responses act as if he’s declared some hostile intent. Methinks your subconscious is bleeding outside.

We’re here to have fun sir, and we are (relatively) having fun in t7. We’ll move up to t6 when it’s happens. Until then, try not to get bummed, we don’t hate you.

Seriously though, elitism is oldhat.

That is the great things about T7 forums Vox they are pretty predictable…

Post something talking real smack: elicits mad response, insults
Post something talking fake smack, just in good fun: elicits mad response, insults
Post something with what you believe to be fact: elicits mad response, insults
Post something that is fact: elicits mad response, insults
Post an opinion: elicits mad response, insults
Post a score update (as either winning team or winning PPT): elicits mad response, insults
Post any type of screen or video: elicits mad response, insults, critique of play/method/build/execution (how one activates skills), and whether or not the surrounding dots/players qualifies as being: solo/roaming/zerging
And finally….Post something that is so ridiculous it would have to be taken as a joke to anyone no matter the severity of kitten they thought they had suffered: elicits mad response, insults
Post another followup, blatantly ignorant thinking maybe they will understand no one is this dense: Get reported, elicits mad response, insults

Reported for spam, this post offends me, and you should learn to use periods.

j/k King t7 forums are nothing but entertainment Havin fun out there roamin today kudos to all those in the fights ive been in.. Even you COSA warrior who sit spam me after zerging me down, made me lol.

#MAGSWAG: All class player. XOXO

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: pulsecodesgnl.3470

pulsecodesgnl.3470

I kinda want to see how GoM would fare, but tbh, based on the scores from the first week they went down, and the patch next week (assuming that SAB excuse is legit). Yeah … I’m guessing they would fare worse than HoD currently is. Entirely admit I could be wrong though, I mean hey, t7 kept thinking they were going to push us back down into t8. so *shrug.

Voxtr | Svell | Kvikr | Svass | Sundr | Naud | Kvedja | Traust
Sorrow’s Furnace – Commander/Officer
Kabal of the Righteous [Seed]

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: King Amadaeus.8619

King Amadaeus.8619

Maybe you’re just bad at posting.

Lol, we are good at nothing. Zombie horde for life. All you haters can give us your brainz.

I don’t mean everyone, I feel this may just be somethin King struggles with personally =)

That the band Styx or the river?

Anyhow, there is not much I struggle with, other than the fact on why people in another Tier come here and post trollish things, to add to the trollish things of which we already have plenty….

Disclaimer: read before you fire off your anticipated response, yes I post in the T8 thread, no I do not troll there, hence the difference. Good day to you (obviously bum bum hurt, T8 poster).

Mag Server Leader

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

dank.3680

I kinda want to see how GoM would fare, but tbh, based on the scores from the first week they went down, and the patch next week (assuming that SAB excuse is legit). Yeah … I’m guessing they would fare worse than HoD currently is. Entirely admit I could be wrong though, I mean hey, t7 kept thinking they were going to push us back down into t8. so *shrug.

GOM has a deceptively large presence. But they get distracted by new PVE shinies. The super mario box thing is what made them drop tier and do poorly the first week, it seems they are back in full swing now.

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

King Amadaeus.8619

My apologies, I was translating my intent into something a forum regular would understand, as I don’t speak Brah, and wanted to convey my point as succinctly as possible.

I hope the influx of eager female groupies in the wake of your astounding move to T6 is everything you hope it to be. In the mean time, continue your attempts to elicit incendiary reactions with your hyperbole.

You seem kind of mad. You realize he wasn’t trolling, as much as just joking around right? Even with his secondary response, yet your responses act as if he’s declared some hostile intent. Methinks your subconscious is bleeding outside.

We’re here to have fun sir, and we are (relatively) having fun in t7. We’ll move up to t6 when it’s happens. Until then, try not to get bummed, we don’t hate you.

Post something talking fake smack, just in good fun: elicits mad response, insults
Post a score update (as either winning team or winning PPT): elicits mad response, insults
Post any type of screen or video: elicits mad response, insults, critique of play/method/build/execution (how one activates skills), and whether or not the surrounding dots/players qualifies as being: solo/roaming/zerging
And finally….Post something that is so ridiculous it would have to be taken as a joke to anyone no matter the severity of kitten they thought they had suffered: elicits mad response, insults
Post another followup, blatantly ignorant thinking maybe they will understand no one is this dense: Get reported, elicits mad response, insults

Yeah I enjoy reading them too, you guys are all good in the hood to me….My favorites are those that get mad at me thinking I am getting mad at them….SF really is full of a bunch of good ole folks that have a good time, although we do get sandy kitten over the: “numbers” talk…only because we have heard it so very much….

PS: I used a lot of periods this time, some might even be considered Ellipsis, but likely not by anyone with a brain.

PSS: hope to see some of the XOXO peeps out and about tonight, been having fun fighting you guys in EB lately.

Mag Server Leader

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Pizz.3698

GOM has a deceptively large presence. But they get distracted by new PVE shinies. The super mario box thing is what made them drop tier and do poorly the first week, it seems they are back in full swing now.

SAB takes 10-15minutes to farm. If you farm for one weapon that’s about 2 hours, maybe 3 per weapon. Assuming you have 8 alts which can carry 2 of these SAB weapons each, that’S 32 hours. Say you play around 4 hours a day, that’s about 8 days of SAB. I sure as hell am curious as to why the majority of GoM spent weeks in SAB? Also, SAB was available on all servers. I know a lot of people on SF that mostly only did SAB the first week it came out, it still didnt affect our WvW score by that much of a margin. I think it’s an easy excuse to explain poor performance.

Piiz

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: lunyboy.8672

lunyboy.8672

You realize he wasn’t trolling, as much as just joking around right?

No, I am totally new to the internet, and I am unaware of humor in general.

Is your second sentence (that I quoted above) supposed to be ironic? You see why that is irony, right?

Also, I enjoy your server when fighting them 1v1, but that has only occured about 4 times since you got to T7. I am glad you are having fun and hope you continue to do so all the way to T6.

Miss Fisthammer – Engineer | Urgard Fistorsen – Guardian
Physti – Elementalist | Fistful of Blades – Thief
[WHIP] Quaggan Slavers – HoD

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

pulsecodesgnl.3470

No, I am totally new to the internet, and I am unaware of humor in general.

Is your second sentence (that I quoted above) supposed to be ironic? You see why that is irony, right?

Also, I enjoy your server when fighting them 1v1, but that has only occured about 4 times since you got to T7. I am glad you are having fun and hope you continue to do so all the way to T6.

I haven’t seen you posting here much (sorry I just haven’t paid attention) so I wasn’t sure if you were trolling or not, and nah there was no intended elitism in my post. You seemed genuinely annoyed, I just wanted to make sure you knew we were having fun and there was no trolling going on there.

If the statement seemed elitist, apologies, I’m just not a big an of it. Is that ironic as well? Maybe I’m just not getting it.

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: lunyboy.8672

lunyboy.8672

Maybe I’m just not getting it.

It’s OK. We all have days like that.

XD

Miss Fisthammer – Engineer | Urgard Fistorsen – Guardian
Physti – Elementalist | Fistful of Blades – Thief
[WHIP] Quaggan Slavers – HoD

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Oddithekeen.6084

Oddithekeen.6084

Yeah I enjoy reading them too, you guys are all good in the hood to me….My favorites are those that get mad at me thinking I am getting mad at them….SF really is full of a bunch of good ole folks that have a good time, although we do get sandy kitten over the: “numbers” talk…only because we have heard it so very much….

PS: I used a lot of periods this time, some might even be considered Ellipsis, but likely not by anyone with a brain.

PSS: hope to see some of the XOXO peeps out and about tonight, been having fun fighting you guys in EB lately.

Please come to one of the borderlands, my computer makes my character do the Wreck-it Ralph dance when i go to EB …

Naymas Mist , Mesmer ,(NSP)

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

pulsecodesgnl.3470

SF, fight hard until reset.

DR is attempting to drop down, because being in T6 is just not in the best interest of our server. I am sure you feel the same about T7.

Wat o.O? Is DR even close to dropping down? I thought IoJ was our closest target.

edit: Oh kitten we are closer to DR than I realized. Hopefully that post isn’t an indication of excess drama in t6 though.

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Tain.1342

Tain.1342

DR is attempting to drop down, because being in T6 is just not in the best interest of our server. I am sure you feel the same about T7.

I was wondering how IoJ got their points back up.

NSP

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Flerch.4817

Flerch.4817

Please come to one of the borderlands, my computer makes my character do the Wreck-it Ralph dance when i go to EB …

I love going to EB. Good fights until, all of the sudden, a wild lag spike appears. Health from 100% to 0% before any skills or movement happen.

Timada Thief|Poof Poof Bang Mesmer
Daklap Elementalist|Man Crushin Thighs Warrior
XOXO|NSP

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Pizz.3698

Wat o.O? Is DR even close to dropping down? I thought IoJ was our closest target.

edit: Oh kitten we are closer to DR than I realized. Hopefully that post isn’t an indication of excess drama in t6 though.

No drama. IoJ should have gone down but DH has been focusing DR a lot so we decided to go with it, and I honestly prefer dropping down. If T7 becomes really balanced the weaker server might be stuck in a limbo for a very long time in T6, and DR has been stuck like that for 5 months already.

Forums arent the best place to shout stuff like that.

Piiz

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

dank.3680

SAB takes 10-15minutes to farm. If you farm for one weapon that’s about 2 hours, maybe 3 per weapon. Assuming you have 8 alts which can carry 2 of these SAB weapons each, that’S 32 hours. Say you play around 4 hours a day, that’s about 8 days of SAB. I sure as hell am curious as to why the majority of GoM spent weeks in SAB? Also, SAB was available on all servers. I know a lot of people on SF that mostly only did SAB the first week it came out, it still didnt affect our WvW score by that much of a margin. I think it’s an easy excuse to explain poor performance.

It wasn’t an excuse just an observation. Why would I make excused for a server I’ve never played on? :S GOM for weeks and weeks had more population then NSP or HOD they did great on the scoreboard and I think had more wins then either NSP/HOD in the matchup(could be wrong).

In the last 2 weeks of our match HOD got a ton more numbers then usual from pve converts and pull off wins. When SAB came out, GOM just dropped off the map. It could be from that, or losing fair weathers from HOD’s new dominance. I don’t know for sure.

It does seem to be that they found their numbers again, regardless of not doing well in the first t8 week. Again, it could be fairweathers coming back, or it could be GOM gotten bored of SAB.

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: airstu.2579

airstu.2579

So when does SF annex HoD’s BL to draw close to +500 ppt, take advantage of their tactical withdrawal from WvW. We know you can do it. Go get that 11 points.

Calisto – NSP BPTCBP
Dictator for Life
Shiverpeaks Search and Rescue [Lost]

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

King Amadaeus.8619

So when does SF annex HoD’s BL to draw close to +500 ppt, take advantage of their tactical withdrawal from WvW. We know you can do it. Go get that 11 points.

We decided we are staying at least 2 more weeks.

Mag Server Leader

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: osif.8673

osif.8673

I would also be more inclined to listen to you if even one of your members could kill me in a 1v1.

Psh, I killed you while you had 57 other people around you and I was solo. Get outplayed more please.

http://youtu.be/0Iz8w-EPDYA

Miller Time – 80 Sylvari Mesmer
Not Just A Goodtime – 80 Asura Warrior
[PAXA]

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Wafflez.8460

Wafflez.8460

Hello, here is another SPCA 3man vid for you. This one has a special appearance by andronoob.

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: TheLaughingMan.7951

TheLaughingMan.7951

Man, it seems like every guild on SF is just a giant zerg guild now. Even Unified Kingdom calls in help when your two elementalists can’t beat a single ranger.

Whatever, enjoy the next tier up. I can’t solo roam much until you people leave.

Zrun
Former NSP, now on GOM! http://www.youtube.com/user/umdsmith/videos

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: jbondo.9817

jbondo.9817

Great fight tonight SF!

Attachments:

Dusty Dawg

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: GanooshKov.7094

GanooshKov.7094

Great fight tonight SF!

Too bad we couldn’t manage to take HoD’s bay tonight. A few of us got some hits on the keep lord…

[GDC] – Sorrow’s Furnace
Booker DeWitt [Engineer] – Jonah Mar [Warrior]

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: dunnberry.2964

dunnberry.2964

On a side note…pretty sure the moderators completely gave up on trying to get us to be nice to each other

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

pulsecodesgnl.3470

^ Lol, pretty much. We have been given up on.

All in all, had some great fights with XOXO tonight. kitten mesmers but major props. Apologize for the first twoish fights, pulled some of our non-WvW players out just to get enough to duel you guys and we got into our swing by the third match.

Still got wasted in the end, but again, way fun.

( kitten you Piize for not being online *shakesfist)

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Havvik Nightseeker.3485

Havvik Nightseeker.3485

great fights in SF bl and in HoD bl =D was alot of fun! keep it up

[Wake] main driver/GL

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Toble.2968

Psh, I killed you while you had 57 other people around you and I was solo. Get outplayed more please.

I don’t even have to Fraps videos of getting PAXA zerged and being called bad.

You can do my job and your job on forums just fine without me! Keeping this beautiful video for a while. Gorgeous.

| Epidemic
| Drenched

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: I Monk For L O V E.7528

I Monk For L O V E.7528

I don’t always PvE, but when i do i make sure we still own everything in EB.

Attachments:

None Shall Pass – Level 80 Guardian
No Yaks Shall Pass – Level 80 Thief
Sorrows Furnace – Special Tactics Assault Recon[StaR]

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

dank.3680

^ Lol, pretty much. We have been given up on.

All in all, had some great fights with XOXO tonight. kitten mesmers but major props. Apologize for the first twoish fights, pulled some of our non-WvW players out just to get enough to duel you guys and we got into our swing by the third match.

Still got wasted in the end, but again, way fun.

( kitten you Piize for not being online *shakesfist)

Yep I enjoyed our 5v5’s very much.. Good fights and good sportsmanship all around..

Was a fun night for roaming tonight kudos to all the players I fought. – Good duels and 3v3’s with GT another great skilled guild.

@SF Guys it’s Friday morning and you still need 4 ranking points to move up! That’s not very many I know you can do it! Gogogo LA and get those PVE’rs to help you zerg the crap out of every map!

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: plevyakin.8792

plevyakin.8792

Wanna know Why are HoD so bad at WvW? Here’s an honest assessment.

Other than a core group of us (maybe 5 online at any time, 20 across the day) the rest are here only because of guild WvW events or pugs looking for easy badges.

They treat WvW like PvE and sPvP.

They don’t carry supplies around, don’t help build siege, and chase anything that has a red tag on it like they’re in PvE.

They don’t have any sense of what WvW consists of. All they want is to “get into a zerg” and start running around until they see ONE red tag (doesn’t have to be NSP or SF, might be a kitten moa) and chase it until the ends of the map.

When there are enemies at the gate, they won’t lay down, let alone build, siege. All they do is stand up the wall and try to imagine they’re helping by PvPing. Our keep can have 500 supply and a gate going down fast, but they’ll just stand on the wall and kitten around. I’ve seen 10 of us take 20 minutes trying to get five SFs off the towers simply because they won’t build siege and don’t have the cojones to rush just five of them.

They don’t upgrade our stuff. Only the core few of us go around upgrading it. A keep can have 500 supply all day and people going past it, but nobody gives a rat’s whisker about checking and upgrading. And then they’ll cry about how there’s no WP all the time.

They don’t follow orders. When a camp has just flipped they’ll just rush in and play with the veteran, get hit by the enemy zerg returning and then cry about it.

If you’re wondering why – don’t. Just come and take our towers and keeps. It’s only these bunch of morons defending it 60% of the time.

Even when there’s a commander on, they won’t listen – they’ll just pretend they’re a zerg (that doesn’t even portal bomb) and cheese off the commander.

HoD IS tier 8 calibre now. Even then, ET and FC might trounce us at the rate these knuckleheads are acting.

Edit: 10 of them literally just got trolled by an SF mesmer and an engineer (salute to them). Took them forever because they’re chasing clones instead of focusing on getting the engineer.

And these fishbrains say “I don’t understand how these 2 can fight so long? Do they have constant heal?” When it’s their own idiocy for chasing all the clones. I rest my case.

Bonaduce Cadderly
Henge of Denravi [HOD]
Discreet [Dx]

(edited by plevyakin.8792)

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: frostshade.3617

frostshade.3617

Can I get a score update please

commander frostseir(sylvari,guardian) commander frostetics(norn,ele)
Os guild

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: yanoch.7051

yanoch.7051

Sincerely I really wonder what happened to HoD. Before SF rised up to this tier HoD were beating us with the same score that SF did in the weeks prior to this one. I really hope you guys can sort it out.

@lol at the Toble video.

Score Update

SF : 284 134 +400
PSN : 180 164 +210
HoD : 116 072 +70

It might be a strong possibility that we will have some old foes that will drop from the above tier next week.

Heiann – NSP

(edited by yanoch.7051)

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Aeolus.3615

Aeolus.3615

(…)
Score Update

PSN? Peakshiver Northen?

ty for update!

1st April joke, when gw2 receives a “balance” update.

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

yanoch.7051

(…)
Score Update

PSN? Peakshiver Northen?

ty for update!

PlayStation Network. Sorry typo =P

Heiann – NSP

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Jscull.2514

Jscull.2514

You can do my job and your job on forums just fine without me! Keeping this beautiful video for a while. Gorgeous.

It’s comical how what you write, and what XOXO people write are just about identical in tone and word choice…. Only you’re an actual chick lol.

PAXA -GM

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: naphack.9346

naphack.9346

You can do it, SF!
All the way to T4, like I predicted! GOGO!

edit: if you guys beat down HoD a bit more, the next matchup will be DR vs NSP vs GOM^^

The only crime, turrets committed, is being good against the celestial meta.
The mob has spoken and the turrets shall be burnt at the stake.

(edited by naphack.9346)

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Sevenred.3890

Sevenred.3890

Seems the score are all awfully close! What is the next tier 7 matchup going to be?

DR vs NSP vs HoD
DR vs NSP vs GoM
SF vs NSP vs HoD
SF vs NSP vs GoM

Place your bet!

Good job SF and GoM. I really had doubts that you could do it but you are proving me wrong.

Sevenred, Sylvari Thief
Northern Shiverpeaks

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

naphack.9346

My money is on DR vs NSP vs HoD.
Betting 50 copper.

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Toble.2968

It’s comical how what you write, and what XOXO people write are just about identical in tone and word choice…. Only you’re an actual chick lol.

Well, is there a reason why they shouldn’t be talking to you guys like you are their chick-buddies?

Thought you guys were tight and all got your weaves done together? Naussica’s looked fab the other week.

| Epidemic
| Drenched

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

naphack.9346

Lol, die diff between SF and DR for the next matchup is 0.08 points!
0.08!

The diff between GoM and HoD is 0.27.

this kitten is close lol

Well, looking at T6, it’s clear, SF will advance.
The fight between HoD and GoM is close tho, mainly cause HoD is so far behind, the huge gap in ppt doesn’t mean much anymore.

(edited by naphack.9346)

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Toble.2968

It wasn’t an excuse just an observation. Why would I make excused for a server I’ve never played on? :S GOM for weeks and weeks had more population then NSP or HOD they did great on the scoreboard and I think had more wins then either NSP/HOD in the matchup(could be wrong).

In the last 2 weeks of our match HOD got a ton more numbers then usual from pve converts and pull off wins. When SAB came out, GOM just dropped off the map. It could be from that, or losing fair weathers from HOD’s new dominance. I don’t know for sure.

It does seem to be that they found their numbers again, regardless of not doing well in the first t8 week. Again, it could be fairweathers coming back, or it could be GOM gotten bored of SAB.

No, HOD got transfers because of the free transfer thing.

Now that they are up against an even bigger transfer server, they don’t want to come out and fight. They will either wait fro SF to go up or them to go down before they show their numbers again.

Also, GoM seemed to be having internal trouble to begin with, and I can’t imagine it any better now that Ronny is there.

| Epidemic
| Drenched

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

yanoch.7051

You can do it, SF!
All the way to T4, like I predicted! GOGO!

I’m not doing prediction, I’m really bad at it. SF server as it is right now could be a decent tier 5. We were fighting AR and BP for about 2 months and NSP wasn’t necessarily stronger but had lot more WvW pop back then. I would say the core of NSP is better now than it once was but our pop is now lower.

BP really is a strong server. I would class SF a bit lower than BP and maybe a bit stronger or equal to AR. If you look at their current match up I’m pretty sure Emery Bay is giving them some hard time. BP had a really good pop around the clock.

The key VS SF is to at least hold or beat [PvP] with the mix of [Cosa] they usually group with. If you can’t beat or at least hold them they will wreck your borderland and if you can’t hold your BL your as good as dead. I have no idea how HoD dealt with them but NSP really did an amazing job. I think this is what allow NSP to stay afloat in this battle. Then you need more pop to hold EB wich we made a really good job up to this week. We even had all EB upgraded last week and all keep with WP.

DH should give you a decent fight. It’s been a while since I fought them. It was NSP/DH/dragonbrand and we had a decent 1 month match up. Right now I can’t really say anything since I never fought IoJ. We worked hard to keep DB with us. If you look at their really good progression DB had quite a fight with us and DH.

Your server core is super important… look at Kaineng. Their main population wasn’t really into WvW. On the shoulder of [WM] They raised up to tier 2. The server just exploded, everybody is leaving it and now they will fall down. Many server will be waiting for them on the way down.

Heiann – NSP

(edited by yanoch.7051)

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: osif.8673

osif.8673

You’re welcome. Seeing as how good you are at dodging 1v1s after challenging us to them over and over again, I doubt I will ever see you alone for that 1v1. You have unlimited endurance IRL or something? Never knew you could dodge so many times in a row even with vigor. Hacker.

Miller Time – 80 Sylvari Mesmer
Not Just A Goodtime – 80 Asura Warrior
[PAXA]

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

naphack.9346

You’re welcome. Seeing as how good you are at dodging 1v1s after challenging us to them over and over again, I doubt I will ever see you alone for that 1v1. You have unlimited endurance IRL or something? Never knew you could dodge so many times in a row even with vigor. Hacker.

He’s using runes and sigils to restore his endurance.

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Omne.4603

Omne.4603

I did lol at this.

I Cant Stop/ Ocularis
NSP | Os Guild Master
www.osguild.org | www.youtube.com/osthink

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Omne.4603

Omne.4603

Trolling and kitten aside though i’m pretty interested to see how the new match time will affect reset pop. Last reset I know that was the cause of a lot of sadtimes.

I Cant Stop/ Ocularis
NSP | Os Guild Master
www.osguild.org | www.youtube.com/osthink

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Toble.2968

:) I dodged it once and that was while assisting in a siege with my fellow guild mates. I am not going to ditch my tag and scurry off to fight you.

You aren’t that important.

I did get to try out the great founder of PAXA Zelrin, that was pretty fun. I die solo to 4 or 5 of you often, so I’m not sure if 1v1 is what you are really into.

| Epidemic
| Drenched

(edited by Toble.2968)