19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: naphack.9346

naphack.9346

I don’t even have to Fraps videos of getting PAXA zerged and being called bad.

You can do my job and your job on forums just fine without me! Keeping this beautiful video for a while. Gorgeous.

You’re welcome. Seeing as how good you are at dodging 1v1s after challenging us to them over and over again, I doubt I will ever see you alone for that 1v1. You have unlimited endurance IRL or something? Never knew you could dodge so many times in a row even with vigor. Hacker.

:) I dodged it once and that was while assisting in a siege with my fellow guild mates. I am not going to ditch my tag and scurry off to fight you.

You aren’t that important.

BLASPHEMY! HERESY! How darest thou decline a sacred invitation to a duel? For what? Crushing some rocks? Splitting some wooden planks apart?

The only crime, turrets committed, is being good against the celestial meta.
The mob has spoken and the turrets shall be burnt at the stake.

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Toble.2968

Toble.2968

Only 20 more minutes of work and I’m FREEEEEE!!!!

And by work I mean trolling around on forums. :o #frigginlovemyjobrightnow

Teal haired, Bifrost wearing, heal pooping, dot placing, noob.
| Epidemic
| Drenched

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Toble.2968

I don’t even have to Fraps videos of getting PAXA zerged and being called bad.

You can do my job and your job on forums just fine without me! Keeping this beautiful video for a while. Gorgeous.

You’re welcome. Seeing as how good you are at dodging 1v1s after challenging us to them over and over again, I doubt I will ever see you alone for that 1v1. You have unlimited endurance IRL or something? Never knew you could dodge so many times in a row even with vigor. Hacker.

:) I dodged it once and that was while assisting in a siege with my fellow guild mates. I am not going to ditch my tag and scurry off to fight you.

BLASPHEMY! HERESY! How darest thou decline a sacred invitation to a duel? For what? Crushing some rocks? Splitting some wooden planks apart?

I was roleplaying at the time. Would you care to join me?

| Epidemic
| Drenched

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Khursun.2354

Khursun.2354

Trolling and kitten aside though i’m pretty interested to see how the new match time will affect reset pop. Last reset I know that was the cause of a lot of sadtimes.

I’m not sure how many people realize the reset time changed again. Hopefully this week will be a much better showing as last week was way too early. I need nap time before date night with guild wars, kitten it.

T-Rex
Raijin Hammerstorm/Lightstorm/Shrimpstorm

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Spets the MilkBandit.9031

Spets the MilkBandit.9031

oooooooo GoM is coming back tonight!…and I wasn’t going to play reset…

Time to upgrade some siege!

Without the trolling.

SF you were understimated and you showed us why, Despite all the trash talk from NSP/SF/HoD this matchup was really good.

It proved what i had already know in my heart, that despite everything NSP will keep fighting.

Predictions wise: I think SF wont make it past BP (unless something happens to BP in the meantime) those guys were alot of fun to play, always respected their side. I can forsee SF doing same to AR as they did to HoD, maybe not to the same extent though.

Looks like (atm) SF is here to stay for another week?

I really hope HoD turmoil gets sorted out while in T8 and to face them again in t7.

GoM welcome back! Ronny still alive? or did he have a stroke “teaching everyone how to play”?

Smitry / Spets
Zealots of Shiverpeak [ZoS] Commander
Northern Shiverpeaks

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Jscull.2514

Jscull.2514

Just kidding Tobleh,

Some of XOXO actually talk like men.

Attachments:

PAXA -GM

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Toble.2968

Just kidding Tobleh,

Some of XOXO actually talk like men.

I have to agree with Obsession.

Enjoy the slum.

Hod zergs will ruin your fun when they decide to play again and stop being scared of SF.

| Epidemic
| Drenched

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Loyo.8526

Loyo.8526

that [XOXO] Guild. Eles are not easy and Mesmers (while being mesmers) are fun and painful.

Khloe Deschanel – Human Necromancer/ Ami Ginju – Human Ranger [DOLO] -SBI
I stream sometimes: http://www.twitch.tv/kidtofu/
“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum”

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Jscull.2514

Just pointing out that some of XOXO don’t all talk about kittens and playtime with teddy bears.

PAXA -GM

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Toble.2968

oooooooo GoM is coming back tonight!…and I wasn’t going to play reset…

Time to upgrade some siege!

Without the trolling.

SF you were understimated and you showed us why, Despite all the trash talk from NSP/SF/HoD this matchup was really good.

It proved what i had already know in my heart, that despite everything NSP will keep fighting.

Predictions wise: I think SF wont make it past BP (unless something happens to BP in the meantime) those guys were alot of fun to play, always respected their side. I can forsee SF doing same to AR as they did to HoD, maybe not to the same extent though.

Looks like (atm) SF is here to stay for another week?

I really hope HoD turmoil gets sorted out while in T8 and to face them again in t7.

GoM welcome back! Ronny still alive? or did he have a stroke “teaching everyone how to play”?

Smit… are you even ready for this?

I AM SO FRIGGIN READY FOR THIS!

Excited.

| Epidemic
| Drenched

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: osif.8673

osif.8673

I did get to try out the great founder of PAXA Zelrin, that was pretty fun. I die solo to 4 or 5 of you often, so I’m not sure if 1v1 is what you are really into.

Please, you’ve dodged plenty of times on the forums too. Don’t act all high and mighty for your zerg… pretty funny how you just mentioned getting zerged down by us too. Isn’t that how the game is supposed to be played in your mind?

Keep on dodgin’!

P.S. That dodge you did in game while you were busy sieging, was on a reset night when the score had no impact on the final result even. Aiden even laughed at you for that.

Miller Time – 80 Sylvari Mesmer
Not Just A Goodtime – 80 Asura Warrior
[PAXA]

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Toble.2968

Just pointing out that some of XOXO don’t all talk about kittens and playtime with teddy bears.

Don’t you talk about teddy bears that way.

Teddy bears are bamfs.

| Epidemic
| Drenched

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: frostshade.3617

frostshade.3617

And here I am going to.japan sad face gonna.miss some gom stomping

commander frostseir(sylvari,guardian) commander frostetics(norn,ele)
Os guild

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Nausicca.6038

Nausicca.6038

What’s wrong with teddy bears?

VoxL, NSPPT

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Toble.2968

I did get to try out the great founder of PAXA Zelrin, that was pretty fun. I die solo to 4 or 5 of you often, so I’m not sure if 1v1 is what you are really into.

Please, you’ve dodged plenty of times on the forums too. Don’t act all high and mighty for your zerg… pretty funny how you just mentioned getting zerged down by us too. Isn’t that how the game is supposed to be played in your mind?

Keep on dodgin’!

No, not really. I have said PM me or my guild mates and the one time I got PMed in game was by Aidan and I was in the middle of a siege. I told him this.

You know you can PM me yourself and ask.

Or maybe when you roll over my solo self with your 5 people, you could try fighting me alone?

When I used to ask for 1v1’s you said you don’t carebear set up fights, so I stopped asking. Now every time I am solo, you come and fight me with a full party in WvW instead of having your friends step back so you can fight me alone.

I don’t think I am the one dodging here. You have had plenty of chances and will have plenty more.

Whether you take them or not is up to you.

Feel free to PM me if you want.

| Epidemic
| Drenched

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Toble.2968

What’s wrong with teddy bears?

That’s what I said!!!

| Epidemic
| Drenched

(edited by Moderator)

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Toble.2968

P.S. That dodge you did in game while you were busy sieging, was on a reset night when the score had no impact on the final result even. Aiden even laughed at you for that.

I was getting to know one our our newer commanders, Highlandrias and if you really think you are important enough for me to drop everything during a siege and come fight you, you kind of have a bigger ego than I thought.

I stand by what I said, you simply aren’t that important.

| Epidemic
| Drenched

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: airstu.2579

airstu.2579

Unless HoD pulls off a last second miracle, DR/NSP/GoM is looking like our weeks entertainment. Can remember last time I’ve seen 2/3 of a tier replaced.

Calisto – NSP BPTCBP
Dictator for Life
Shiverpeaks Search and Rescue [Lost]

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Nausicca.6038

Naussica’s looked fab the other week.

I always look fab in My Little Pony lingerie

VoxL, NSPPT

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Themanbat.3206

Themanbat.3206

You know, I used to have some respect for you Jscull. But debasing a child’s most beloved toy as some sort of cheap insult… now that’s a new low. Good day to you sir -.-

Angelic Synergy [Holy], Andromeda (Mesmer)/Samson of Mice (Guardian)/Ren the Stumpy (Engi)

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: osif.8673

osif.8673

Great. I will. Maybe I’ll catch you at a time that you aren’t sieging, which isn’t often. Or maybe sitting in lion’s arch is more important than backing up your trash talk, too.

Miller Time – 80 Sylvari Mesmer
Not Just A Goodtime – 80 Asura Warrior
[PAXA]

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Gab Superstar.4059

Gab Superstar.4059

Thanks for doing your part SF

Good luck in T6!

EDIT: Actually, it might not happen. Still to be decided.

Very Good Detectives [VGD]
Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

(edited by Gab Superstar.4059)

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

frostshade.3617

Anyone want popcorn for this its getting good I have some to share ^^

Os guild

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Toble.2968

Great. I will. Maybe I’ll catch you at a time that you aren’t sieging, which isn’t often. Or maybe sitting in lion’s arch is more important than backing up your trash talk, too.

Maybe you should have actually fought me at bay the other day instead of giving up after not landing any hits and running away with the rest of your group.

(and forgive me, if that wasn’t you. If it wasn’t, then you had your chance then too, all you had to do was stand there and I would have come.)

:) You have my mail address, shoot for a 1v1 any time.

| Epidemic
| Drenched

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Nausicca.6038

that [XOXO] Guild. Eles are not easy and Mesmers (while being mesmers) are fun and painful.

Are you MY Loyotaemi?

VoxL, NSPPT

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Toble.2968

I’m gonna go make some more. I ran out several posts ago when I spilled it on the floor after choking on a piece because I was laughing to hard at him thinking I would really turn off my tag to come and fight him. Was rich!

| Epidemic
| Drenched

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Toble.2968

Are you MY Loyotaemi?

I was thinking the SAME kitten THING.

Would be fun, but I don’t think so. If it was, he would have tweeted me recognizing me on the forums. Think he plays Tera now.

| Epidemic
| Drenched

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Toble.2968

Anyways, enough talking bad at the silly PAXAs. Time for me to nap before reset and build superior siege.

It’s time to crush some TCMM.

| Epidemic
| Drenched

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Loyo.8526

Loyo.8526

Are you MY Loyotaemi?

If you mean the one who said he would log on and never did until maybe a month ago? yes. I am playing again. I stopped playing Tera and League of Legends.

Khloe Deschanel – Human Necromancer/ Ami Ginju – Human Ranger [DOLO] -SBI
I stream sometimes: http://www.twitch.tv/kidtofu/
“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum”

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Moderator.1462

Moderator.1462

Hi everyone,

As always we would like to ask you to refrain from any kind of personal attacks or rude behaviour in these threads. Please stick to discussing the matchup.

Thanks for your understanding.

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Phil.5280

Phil.5280

As always we would like to ask you to refrain from any kind of personal attacks or rude behaviour in these threads. Please stick to discussing the matchup.

Thanks for your understanding.

Welcome to every tier 7 thread ever

Those are some seriously close scores with tier 6 and 8. Can’t wait to see what the next matchup will be!

Jolly Archon
Northern Shiverpeaks
Os Guild

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

frostshade.3617

So what’s this rumor I hear about account bound seige next patch

Os guild

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: airstu.2579

airstu.2579

So what’s this rumor I hear about account bound seige next patch

Its anets gift to us. Since Paxa is falling out or our thread, they will be able to divert the mod team back to their original coding jobs.

Calisto – NSP BPTCBP
Dictator for Life
Shiverpeaks Search and Rescue [Lost]

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Npac.3476

Npac.3476

Not for long.

You see, We are leaving. We just can’t take it anymore. All the forum hate, getting killed in duels, Tobles hurtful words, Roberts purple hair, that hugs and kisses guild….it’s just to much. We have lost friends, made enemies, and been chastised by the mighty Ex Shinra himself.

And we’re just through.

I’ll admit it, we have broken beneath the strain of your superior WvW skills and are so ashamed with our performance that we are sinking down, into the dregs of GW2. Do not cry for us…for we are not worthy of your tears….

With our last breaths we ask that you keep your arrow carts strong, your rams sturdy, and your catapults loaded. We ask that you stick together and build the Zerg bigger, stronger, and faster. We pray that your keyboards’ 1 keys will stand forever resolute through the many nights of battle. And, most of all we ask……no Demand that you keep the mighty doors at bay…for they are the true threat in this twisted world!

Yes, do not cry for us…we shall take our sojourn into hell with a raised head and with the solemn hope of defending your sheepole for all time; keeping all the wolves that hunt there at bay…

Fear not mighty zerglings, your god has won!

Zelrin- 80 Thief
Founder of PAXA

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Jscull.2514

You know, I used to have some respect for you Jscull. But debasing a child’s most beloved toy as some sort of cheap insult… now that’s a new low. Good day to you sir -.-

You act like earning respect is wanted by us. By me even.
1. Not playing GW2 to make friends
2. Not playing GW2 to earn respect
3. Playing GW2 because it has an open 3 faction pvp system that we can KILL players

I don’t need respect to kill players.

@ Toble – All your effort and the only thing NSP has done in your “point / play to win world” looking from the outside is drop. Good commander’ing lol.

PAXA -GM

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: pulsecodesgnl.3470

pulsecodesgnl.3470

So as of this moment, if I’m reading updated scores correctly, SF is in fact jumping up into t6, and GoM is jumping up into t7.

Interestings.

Voxtr | Svell | Kvikr | Svass | Sundr | Naud | Kvedja | Traust
Sorrow’s Furnace – Commander/Officer
Kabal of the Righteous [Seed]

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Manoa.5897

Manoa.5897

So as of this moment, if I’m reading updated scores correctly, SF is in fact jumping up into t6, and GoM is jumping up into t7.

Interestings.

That could change between now and reset. The projected ratings are INCREDIBLY tight between T6/T7 and T7/T8. It’s going to be a photo finish this week.

Attachments:

Chaos Spatulai [Chef] | Paragon City Elite [PCE]
Henge of Denravi

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

pulsecodesgnl.3470

I’m so conflicted, I kind of want to fight GoM but I also want to dip my foot into the waters of t6. Also, if GoM does any better than HoD (which almost assuredly they will) we could potentially lose points the next week if we stay in t7.

Argh! Pivotal week is pivotal.

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: TeamBattleAxe.3901

TeamBattleAxe.3901

Don’t run away now, SF! All you’ve got to do is just stick around in T7 today so we can get the fight we want, then you’re free to carry on about your business.

@NSP: Ronny and TCMM have been working their kittens off for us. We’re glad to have them back.

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Themanbat.3206

Themanbat.3206

You act like earning respect is wanted by us. By me even.
1. Not playing GW2 to make friends
2. Not playing GW2 to earn respect
3. Playing GW2 because it has an open 3 faction pvp system that we can KILL players

I don’t need respect to kill players.

@ Toble – All your effort and the only thing NSP has done in your “point / play to win world” looking from the outside is drop. Good commander’ing lol.

Roflmao. Ooh Jscull has his serious face on… XDDD

Angelic Synergy [Holy], Andromeda (Mesmer)/Samson of Mice (Guardian)/Ren the Stumpy (Engi)

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Cantur Soulfyre.5409

Cantur Soulfyre.5409

My apologies, I was translating my intent into something a forum regular would understand, as I don’t speak Brah, and wanted to convey my point as succinctly as possible.

I hope the influx of eager female groupies in the wake of your astounding move to T6 is everything you hope it to be. In the mean time, continue your attempts to elicit incendiary reactions with your hyperbole.

It’s positively adorable.

You seem kind of mad. You realize he wasn’t trolling, as much as just joking around right? Even with his secondary response, yet your responses act as if he’s declared some hostile intent. Methinks your subconscious is bleeding outside.

We’re here to have fun sir, and we are (relatively) having fun in t7. We’ll move up to t6 when it’s happens. Until then, try not to get bummed, we don’t hate you.

Seriously though, elitism is oldhat.

That is the great things about T7 forums Vox they are pretty predictable…

Post something talking real smack: elicits mad response, insults
Post something talking fake smack, just in good fun: elicits mad response, insults
Post something with what you believe to be fact: elicits mad response, insults
Post something that is fact: elicits mad response, insults
Post an opinion: elicits mad response, insults
Post a score update (as either winning team or winning PPT): elicits mad response, insults
Post any type of screen or video: elicits mad response, insults, critique of play/method/build/execution (how one activates skills), and whether or not the surrounding dots/players qualifies as being: solo/roaming/zerging
And finally….Post something that is so ridiculous it would have to be taken as a joke to anyone no matter the severity of kitten they thought they had suffered: elicits mad response, insults
Post another followup, blatantly ignorant thinking maybe they will understand no one is this dense: Get reported, elicits mad response, insults

This makes me mad!! I am insulting you!!

Cantar Soulfyre-Norn W|Canter Soulfyre-Human G|Cantirus Foghorn – Charr R
Born and raised in Sorrow’s Furnace – WvWvWest Coast Squad
“All hail the mighty Flame Ram!!!” – said by Someone Somewhere at Sometime

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: naphack.9346

naphack.9346

Interestings.

That could change between now and reset. The projected ratings are INCREDIBLY tight between T6/T7 and T7/T8. It’s going to be a photo finish this week.

I don’t think, anything about SF will change.
GoM’s standing in t7 seems volatile at the moment, tho…

The only crime, turrets committed, is being good against the celestial meta.
The mob has spoken and the turrets shall be burnt at the stake.

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

pulsecodesgnl.3470

Don’t run away now, SF! All you’ve got to do is just stick around in T7 today so we can get the fight we want, then you’re free to carry on about your business.

@NSP: Ronny and TCMM have been working their kittens off for us. We’re glad to have them back.

Aww, I want to stick around. But if we do, it will most likely be for more than a week. Then you’ll be raging at our numbers just as much as ET/FC/HoD/NSP and so on ~.

To be fair though, it sounds like I wouldn’t get to fight much of your members since it sounds like you have a larger overnight/EU presence? Maybe I misinterpreted that from the t8 thread.

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: JKFlipFlop.7123

JKFlipFlop.7123

If GoM pushes through to T7 for tonight, I will be so happy. I can not wait for the fights with XOXO, SPCA, Mob, and Os. It’s been three long weeks but we’re coming back stronger than ever!

I Am Harmfull – [WHO] ex tM/XOXO
Roamer and Troll
GoM→NSP→AR→NSP→GoM

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: BlazeQ.1095

BlazeQ.1095

I think my plans for the evening may have taken a left turn. Just hope my crew shows up this week.

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Glaeser.8015

Glaeser.8015

Yay GoM! I missed you. If DR comes down it’s gonna be a hell of a fight… I’m shakin in my boots at the thought of fighting ADQQSty (No sarcasm intended).

Can’t wait.

Glaezer – [Splt] [Holy] – NSP
Charr Guardian & many alts
I am the donut

(edited by Glaeser.8015)

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Glaeser.8015

Glaeser.8015

Not for long.

You see, We are leaving. We just can’t take it anymore. All the forum hate, getting killed in duels, Tobles hurtful words, Roberts purple hair, that hugs and kisses guild….it’s just to much. We have lost friends, made enemies, and been chastised by the mighty Ex Shinra himself.

And we’re just through.

I’ll admit it, we have broken beneath the strain of your superior WvW skills and are so ashamed with our performance that we are sinking down, into the dregs of GW2. Do not cry for us…for we are not worthy of your tears….

With our last breaths we ask that you keep your arrow carts strong, your rams sturdy, and your catapults loaded. We ask that you stick together and build the Zerg bigger, stronger, and faster. We pray that your keyboards’ 1 keys will stand forever resolute through the many nights of battle. And, most of all we ask……no Demand that you keep the mighty doors at bay…for they are the true threat in this twisted world!

Yes, do not cry for us…we shall take our sojourn into hell with a raised head and with the solemn hope of defending your sheepole for all time; keeping all the wolves that hunt there at bay…

Fear not mighty zerglings, your god has won!

Good-night, sweet prince.

Glaezer – [Splt] [Holy] – NSP
Charr Guardian & many alts
I am the donut

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: TeamBattleAxe.3901

TeamBattleAxe.3901

Yay GoM! I missed you. If DR comes down it’s gonna be a hell of a fight… I’m shakin in my boots at the thought of fighting ADQQSty (No sarcasm intended).

Can’t wait.

I’m pretty stoked about seeing Splt, XOXO, SPCA, and tM again. Adding ADQQSty to the mix is going to be kitten fantastic.

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: ChesterWing.5321

ChesterWing.5321

I go away for a week or two and now everyones crying like its grade 12 and everyone is going their separate ways

The only thing good that came out of this was that SF guy that got randomly upset at me and decided to transfer to “find me” (despite wasting money and going to the wrong server) and eventually would get his main forum account banned

also lol “el taquito bandito” good name. I’ll have to transfer to GoM now from henge to be your friend

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: King Amadaeus.8619

King Amadaeus.8619

Fun duels earlier XOXO in HoD BL, my hand has arthritis now…

Mag Server Leader