Azure Prower.8701

Always remember to smile.

Attachments:

19/4/2013 SoS CD SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Eternalight.4708

Eternalight.4708

Turn that frown upside down!

level 80 Thief – Home Sweet [Home] – Black Lion Mercenary Corps [MERC] ~ Sea of Sorrows

19/4/2013 SoS CD SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Lyndis.2584

Lyndis.2584

This should be titled SoS/Trolls/Spies.

I can’t go a single day in WvW without seeing 20+ sieges built in lowlands.

.:: FaTe ~ [SoS] ::.

19/4/2013 SoS CD SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Henrik.7560

Henrik.7560

If only CD would do as good during the week as they do on reset… you could be back to 10th place again if you kept your lead

Arcane Bastion [AB]
Elementalist Mesmer Ranger
Sea of Sorrows

19/4/2013 SoS CD SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Waffler.1257

Waffler.1257

If only CD would do as good during the week as they do on reset… you could be back to 10th place again if you kept your lead

Why would we want the blue keep? It has that stupid grub outside of it.

19/4/2013 SoS CD SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Henrik.7560

Henrik.7560

10th is green, if you guys improved your during the week skills, you could easily beat SBI, and be in close match with SoS. All you need is more SEA guilds to come so you can actually get to 695 overnight, after SoS die down. Sort of like what dragonbrand did to them.

Arcane Bastion [AB]
Elementalist Mesmer Ranger
Sea of Sorrows

19/4/2013 SoS CD SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Yohimbe.1876

Yohimbe.1876

Dear CD [Bot] thief who was on the SBI bl SE bridge. smooch We be friends now. I no fire my arrow cart at you anymores.

Chay Darkhaven – SBI
Leader of The Ethereal Guard
Huzzah!

19/4/2013 SoS CD SBI

in WvW

Posted by: JakobGW.5730

JakobGW.5730

Running a small havoc group of around 5 or so? Find us [FEAR] & [TKVA] in SoS BL! We’re ready for the fight!

19/4/2013 SoS CD SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Hyunajjang.6240

Hyunajjang.6240

Great job SBI at sos borderland against SOS zerg and CD.
and had good time for field fight at near north west tower and all over camp.
more field fight yo SOS /CD ~~~
fight with us.

Fight Together Die together

19/4/2013 SoS CD SBI

in WvW

Waffler.1257

10th is green, if you guys improved your during the week skills, you could easily beat SBI, and be in close match with SoS. All you need is more SEA guilds to come so you can actually get to 695 overnight, after SoS die down. Sort of like what dragonbrand did to them.

sos has a good 150 rating points on us, even with a good turnout there’s no way we could take green. We would just pass up sbi and be stuck with the worthless dorito tower.

19/4/2013 SoS CD SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Deathdom.8250

Deathdom.8250

Worthless dorito is probably better than the super worthless anz.

19/4/2013 SoS CD SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

Where did that massive SBI kiwi zerg come from? Thankfully SBI has always gone to bed by 10pm PST (even in Tier 1 they didn’t break discipline)

I also thought it was very sweet how the SBI and CD folks on the SBI map looked out for each other. I know it’s not in either of your best interest to have us on the map, but CD was really good about stalking our folks as we tried to attack SBI and the way SBI swooped in to save Redbriar was a true tale of comradeship.

In all seriousness though, you guys were tough as nails tonight and every Friday gets a little more hairier.

19/4/2013 SoS CD SBI

in WvW

Posted by: MeerKat.3792

MeerKat.3792

Some very classy SoS players just now taking our Bay and Hill keep. 4:1 zerg and some of you dance at our dead bodies.

LadyHawke of Meer/ LadyHawke/ Simply RedRaven
Raven’s Wolves of Crystal Desert
~ Fortis Atque Fidelis ~

19/4/2013 SoS CD SBI

in WvW

Posted by: SecondChild.1298

SecondChild.1298

Where did that massive SBI kiwi zerg come from? Thankfully SBI has always gone to bed by 10pm PST (even in Tier 1 they didn’t break discipline)

I also thought it was very sweet how the SBI and CD folks on the SBI map looked out for each other. I know it’s not in either of your best interest to have us on the map, but CD was really good about stalking our folks as we tried to attack SBI and the way SBI swooped in to save Redbriar was a true tale of comradeship.

In all seriousness though, you guys were tough as nails tonight and every Friday gets a little more hairier.

Kiwi is a Korean """"PvE guild"""""". We have a one or two WvW days everyweek. Somehow, our commanders decided to play with Sos this time. Maybe he felt dealing with CD was too boring. We Kiwi and SBI pugs had sweet time with you Sos guys. We noticed a lot of u guys had arrows pointing up on your head. I hope next time, when you guys hit 80 we can have a fair play.

19/4/2013 SoS CD SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Tobias Trueflight.8350

Tobias Trueflight.8350

. . . really? So which of us are the trolls, which are the spies?

I guess the fact I don’t take my stabs at WvW that seriously anymore probably makes me the troll. Alas, if only I was so effective as them. (Fricking rock showers and stun.)

Seeking assistants for the Asuran Catapult Project. Applicants will be tested for aerodynamics.

19/4/2013 SoS CD SBI

in WvW

Waffler.1257

. . . really? So which of us are the trolls, which are the spies?

I guess the fact I don’t take my stabs at WvW that seriously anymore probably makes me the troll. Alas, if only I was so effective as them. (Fricking rock showers and stun.)

Aww, I wanted to be the troll

19/4/2013 SoS CD SBI

in WvW

Chris.3290

I think what Lyndis was implying is that SoS is suddenly inundated with trolls with massive amounts of siege and time who insist on using all the main keep’s supply and siege capping us on the entire map.

I for one, don’t think anyone on SBI or CD have anything to do with these trolls and I apologize right now if anyone accuses you without proof.

We’re attempting to deal with these individuals internally.

19/4/2013 SoS CD SBI

in WvW

Chris.3290

MeerKat.3792
Some very classy SoS players just now taking our Bay and Hill keep. 4:1 zerg and some of you dance at our dead bodies.

Given the repeated incidents of a few individuals on CD to resurrect mesmers through gates and people not releasing in order to spy (valid tactic) we regularly mock those who take a long time to release.

Given these events, you’ll not only find a majority of SoS folks doing this, but this is and has been standard practice in WvW for a while now. All it takes is one mesmer to not be spotted, and then he can res you and a few others and the next thing we know the keep has flipped without hardly any siege being used.

I’d go even further to point out that if you are waiting that long to wp home, then that’s time that you could have spent capping supply camps, taking out dolyaks, or even perhaps going for one of our towers while we clear out the keep.

For that last reason, more than any other, I would /laugh over you as well.

19/4/2013 SoS CD SBI

in WvW

Yohimbe.1876

I think what Lyndis was implying is that SoS is suddenly inundated with trolls with massive amounts of siege and time who insist on using all the main keep’s supply and siege capping us on the entire map.

I for one, don’t think anyone on SBI or CD have anything to do with these trolls and I apologize right now if anyone accuses you without proof.

We’re attempting to deal with these individuals internally.

We’ve seen this on our server too. Honestly, I think the suggestion earlier about officers of the guild who have claimed the keep/tower should be able to destroy siege inside it would be a useful solution.

Chay Darkhaven – SBI
Huzzah!

19/4/2013 SoS CD SBI

in WvW

Posted by: DoggyPaddler.3586

DoggyPaddler.3586

If the seige is placed by where you get supply, it might be someone trying to get the supply used title or achievement at any cost even if it hurts the server.

Bermier/Thor Göd of Thunder [BSW]-SBI
(Substitute Commander/Loot collector/
Frontline pinyata/ Dancing partner)

19/4/2013 SoS CD SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Bikazig.2496

Bikazig.2496

Inb4 CD Thief contests SBI keep in EB

Stormbluff Isle
Zarlk level 80 Ranger
Descendants of Honor [DH]

19/4/2013 SoS CD SBI

in WvW

Eternalight.4708

Update for those interested.

Attachments:

level 80 Thief – Home Sweet [Home] – Black Lion Mercenary Corps [MERC] ~ Sea of Sorrows

19/4/2013 SoS CD SBI

in WvW

Waffler.1257

This is what happens when CD breaks into SMC inner on a Saturday night.

Attachments:

19/4/2013 SoS CD SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Le Rooster.8715

Le Rooster.8715

Great fights tonight on SBI bl, that Kiwi and co. group really bought it saw some advanced tactics from both sides.

Roosters Inc-Team Shatter [TS] Commander
Sea of Sorrows http://www.gw2sos.com/index.php

19/4/2013 SoS CD SBI

in WvW

Eternalight.4708

Update for those interested.

Attachments:

19/4/2013 SoS CD SBI

in WvW

Lyndis.2584

Attack Sea Of Sorrows Lowlands Keep in Eternal Battlegrounds we dare you… no… actually we need your help SBI and CD. We have a griefer (X Thor The Might X) who keeps putting arrow carts everywhere in WvW and we can’t put any siege weapons. They keep refreshing the arrow carts every 30 minutes as well. His guild is “Compulsive Siege Builder,” – ultimate mockery.

Anet doesn’t care, and it actually seems people in GW2 support his actions and label it a viable strategy and defend him. I don’t even know what to say anymore.

19/4/2013 SoS CD SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Truth.2164

Truth.2164

I say everyone please just come for our keep, hell we will even let you take it. Just please get rid of our siege

Truth – 80 Elementalist | FaTe – Hand Of Fate http://www.hand-of-fate.net
SoS Commander (Proud to call SoS my home since BW1)

19/4/2013 SoS CD SBI

in WvW

Waffler.1257

SoS has 4 threads in the first three pages of this forum discussing being siege capped, how about you guys keep the siege cap discussion there and use this thread to talk about the fights. I’m pretty sure Anet is aware of the issue at this point. For your convenience here are the links:

1. https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/So-now-that-siege-capping-is-legitimate/first#post1870506

2. https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/This-has-been-going-on-for-WEEKS-Nothing/first#post1870104

3. https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/spy-seige/first#post1868220

4. https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/Siege-cap-griefers/first#post1863433

19/4/2013 SoS CD SBI

in WvW

Posted by: JakobGW.5730

JakobGW.5730

I had to clear out some space on my hard drive yesterday so I thought I’d put together a little video of our match-up over the last few weeks. Hope you enjoy.

19/4/2013 SoS CD SBI

in WvW

Lyndis.2584

SoS has 4 threads in the first three pages of this forum discussing being siege capped, how about you guys keep the siege cap discussion there and use this thread to talk about the fights. I’m pretty sure Anet is aware of the issue at this point. For your convenience here are the links:

1. https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/So-now-that-siege-capping-is-legitimate/first#post1870506

2. https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/This-has-been-going-on-for-WEEKS-Nothing/first#post1870104

3. https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/spy-seige/first#post1868220

4. https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/Siege-cap-griefers/first#post1863433

Because it’s an increasingly large problem and there’s been little to no official response to it or any action taken against the people we want banned in weeks of reports and screencaps. Mocking us for making these pleas isn’t helping anyone.

On reset day, it took us around 3 additional hours to set up a waypoint in our keep than it did for your server or SBI. The minute the reset went out, they began building arrow carts and rams in our lowlands immediately draining out our 500 starting supply in less than half an hour.

It’s not a problem for you guys, but it’s becoming an urgent one for us. When we get to a tier that matters or actually comes to a close fight, this is going to only get worse.

19/4/2013 SoS CD SBI

in WvW

Posted by: elkirin.8534

elkirin.8534

There have been some great fights reset day and all weekend. I do not hold anyone accountable for the siege “overbuilding” going on other than the builder, we all have the odd clown join our servers.

During reset night we ( SOS) were attacking NE tower on sbi/cd borderlands and we were offered a portal inside. The SoS minizerg stayed on the rams ignoring the mesmer.

The portal was refused, mesmer reported and I hope the defenders inside got screenshots. The tower was eventually taken, against spirited defence.

Good luck all, we can only keep sending in the reports and refusing to work with these clowns.

Dubain – Sea of Whoever we are Linked to now

19/4/2013 SoS CD SBI

in WvW

Posted by: stinkypants.8419

stinkypants.8419

When we get to a tier that matters…

You heard it right here folks… T4 doesn’t matter, guess I’ll go back and finish my world completion!

(Alvyn | Crystal Desert )

19/4/2013 SoS CD SBI

in WvW

Lyndis.2584

You heard it right here folks… T4 doesn’t matter, guess I’ll go back and finish my world completion!

*when we get to a tier where every point matters

Let’s face it, SoS’s competition is great, sure, but our coverage during Oceanic times does not make this matchup a tight race at all.

19/4/2013 SoS CD SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Le Rooster.8715

Le Rooster.8715

I don’t care what anyone says, SBI and CD are fun as hell to fight. tbh tier 3 was more pvdoor than this tier

Roosters Inc-Team Shatter [TS] Commander
Sea of Sorrows http://www.gw2sos.com/index.php

19/4/2013 SoS CD SBI

in WvW

Posted by: declan.3968

declan.3968

From now on we just PVDoor and not bother about EB too much, won already, just have fun farming karma.

19/4/2013 SoS CD SBI

in WvW

Waffler.1257

I don’t care what anyone says, SBI and CD are fun as hell to fight. tbh tier 3 was more pvdoor than this tier

Thanks! We think SoS is fun to farm.. er I mean fight also!

19/4/2013 SoS CD SBI

in WvW

Yohimbe.1876

This sounds like SoS is breaking up with us for the sexier competition with the steroid muscles and implants. We gave you the best badges of our life, SoS!!!

Chay Darkhaven – SBI
Huzzah!

19/4/2013 SoS CD SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Gravy.7589

Gravy.7589

Wanna give out some props to two of the newer Kiwi commanders I have been running with lately. I know I am gonna get their names horribly wrong but its the Asura mesmer, Seakin? and Charr guardian Gunnab? who have shown great movement and tactics in leading our zergs on different maps. Great job to both of you!!

Kiwi in general has really stepped it up lately and we on SBI appreciate how you held us together during the mass exodus and continue to be a loyal part of our WvW community.

(edited by Gravy.7589)

19/4/2013 SoS CD SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Rising Dusk.2408

Rising Dusk.2408

Well, hopefully we cleared out the siege you wanted us to, SoS, when we took your EB keep yesterday. We swept and burned a lot of siege down, but nothing that seemed particularly useless or like it would’ve siege capped the area. I don’t know who is siege capping you, but I know that SBI as a whole doesn’t endorse it, and neither do any of our guilds/commanders support such activities. Was a good fight regardless.

All in all, good fights all around this weekend. Even if our overnight coverage really sucks, I enjoy having you guys (CD / SoS) in this tier. It makes for an enjoyable experience, and a lot of wxp when we get to take our crap back after you sweep it all out every morning.

Wanna give out some props to two of the newer Kiwi commanders I have been running with lately. I know I am gonna get their names horribly wrong but its the Asura mesmer, Seakin? and Charr guardian Gunnab? who have shown great movement and tactics in leading our zergs on different maps. Great job to both of you!!

You’re thinking of Saekin and Gunbbang, and yeah they’ve been helping out a lot.

[VZ] Valor Zeal – Stormbluff Isle – Looking for steady, casual-friendly NA raiders!

19/4/2013 SoS CD SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Seren.6850

Seren.6850

I guess Gunnbbang was the charr kiwi commander in sos borderlands before, boom 4 superior rams and took sunny, nice entrace to the map, was nice to see some late night action, I dc’d after they left bay so not sure how things went from there.

SoS original -“They mostly come out at night … mostly”
[FIRE] Serene Snow, Warrior

19/4/2013 SoS CD SBI

in WvW

Rising Dusk.2408

I guess Gunnbbang was the charr kiwi commander in sos borderlands before, boom 4 superior rams and took sunny, nice entrace to the map, was nice to see some late night action, I dc’d after they left bay so not sure how things went from there.

You can always pick Gunbbang out of the crowd because his Charr has a bright pink mohawk.

[VZ] Valor Zeal – Stormbluff Isle – Looking for steady, casual-friendly NA raiders!

19/4/2013 SoS CD SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Seren.6850

Seren.6850

He was pretty easy to spot, I didnt see the asura though!

SoS original -“They mostly come out at night … mostly”
[FIRE] Serene Snow, Warrior

19/4/2013 SoS CD SBI

in WvW

Posted by: joric.1042

joric.1042

Some great fights last night, was fun attacking Durios and the SBI group kept pushing us back to OW, then we would push to Durios, back and forth until Game of Thrones came on and I had to log off. Been fun fighting SoS and SBI, good, classy players that represent their servers well.

Jorik Nightcloud
Beige(NUDE)
Crystal Desert

19/4/2013 SoS CD SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Azure Prower.8701

Azure Prower.8701

Score update! ! !

Attachments:

19/4/2013 SoS CD SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Johje Holan.4607

Johje Holan.4607

Woo hoo SBI and CD are winning by 70,000!

19/4/2013 SoS CD SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Energetik.6471

Energetik.6471

Siege capped and still winning… what does that tell you?

Attachments:

19/4/2013 SoS CD SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Tobias Steele.2071

Tobias Steele.2071

Siege capped and still winning… what does that tell you?

That we have twice as much coverage as they do lol.

This siege sabotaging kitten is getting old. Wish Anet would do something, we all know who’s doing it but we can’t stop him.

Entropy, Class lead Necromancer.
Tarnished Coast.

19/4/2013 SoS CD SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Energetik.6471

Energetik.6471

you mean the spies go to sleep after midnight after their mommies put them to bed?

Attachments:

19/4/2013 SoS CD SBI

in WvW

Rising Dusk.2408

We would be happy to PvDoor your keep down and wipe the siege out if you could somehow get your people to not fight back.

19/4/2013 SoS CD SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Necro.6432

Necro.6432

had fun that night while having 15-25mins chase/fighting ..most of it just the fun of chasing then ended up ppl being dead..unfortune ,you guys could left and just ignore me standing right infront of smc, but you kept having fun

Attachments:

Daeronz | TDS Leader | WvW Commander