19/4/2013 SoS CD SBI

19/4/2013 SoS CD SBI

in WvW

Posted by: declan.3968

declan.3968

We would be happy to PvDoor your keep down and wipe the siege out if you could somehow get your people to not fight back.

I thought the siege capper was from your server … that is why you are avoiding the keep!

19/4/2013 SoS CD SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Spalen.9483

Spalen.9483

My guildies and I have been running with the kiwi commanders for awhile now, especially Gunbbang, and I have to say I’ve been really impressed with his tactics. Extra lulz points when he says “penetrate” when we encounter opposition zerg

19/4/2013 SoS CD SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Rising Dusk.2408

Rising Dusk.2408

I thought the siege capper was from your server … that is why you are avoiding the keep!

If he did come from SBI, then he can go to hell for 1) bailing on our server and 2) trolling someone else’s server. For all anyone knows he might have always been on SoS and just enjoys griefing you because you talk about it on the forums and blame other servers for it. We have a dude that enjoys doing something similar on our server, too; he loves setting up trebs in lords room of towers / keeps and draining supply to build them.

[VZ] Valor Zeal – Stormbluff Isle – Looking for steady, casual-friendly NA raiders!

19/4/2013 SoS CD SBI

in WvW

Posted by: DoggyPaddler.3586

DoggyPaddler.3586

Siege capped and still winning… what does that tell you?

It tells us that YOU dont really know how wvwvw works. Good fights SOS, I hope the rest of the SOS community doesnt think like Energetik bc every random dumb act is apparently a conspiracy against SOS.

Bermier/Thor Göd of Thunder [BSW]-SBI
(Substitute Commander/Loot collector/
Frontline pinyata/ Dancing partner)

19/4/2013 SoS CD SBI

in WvW

Posted by: purplepegasus.2791

purplepegasus.2791

Yeah people need to calm down with all the conspiracies- we have a few bad apples on SOS but not everyone who makes a mistake is a spy. Are people this paranoid on other servers?

- Tricky Gemini – Mesmer – Jade Quarry -

19/4/2013 SoS CD SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

I think we can safely leave the “spy” arguments behind. If anyone is such a fanatic that they are willing to pay 80G (to go and come back), just to mess with the other team for a single match; then there isn’t much you can do to stop them.

I think it’s safe to say that these folks are native griefers who obviously do not care if they are risking a ban.

The only conspiracy, is the bizarre conspiracy of silence from the support team on why they can’t make a “PvP/WvW griefing” report option. Just give it a high trigger point in the database so that just a few angry people can’t abuse it.

I’m sure Thor (check the naked guy with the viking horns) would have wracked up enough reports to trigger and would have at least been contacted by an admin.

19/4/2013 SoS CD SBI

in WvW

Posted by: MrKnieves.4162

MrKnieves.4162

Are people this paranoid on other servers?

No one gives a kitten about anything on CD, we just want to have fun.

(But most people know the WvW unwritten rules)

Zheenn [Warrior] [Commander]| Alondra Del Mar [Thief] | Lorean Alisk [Elemental]
Rough Trade [RTGC]
Crystal Desert

19/4/2013 SoS CD SBI

in WvW

Posted by: elkirin.8534

elkirin.8534

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/WvW-sub-forum-rules-reminder

Report the people suspected of exploiting ingame, to the correct email and get on with playing. You may also contact leaders from each server to initiate player action.

Dubain – Sea of Whoever we are Linked to now

(edited by elkirin.8534)

19/4/2013 SoS CD SBI

in WvW

Posted by: problematic.9623

problematic.9623

My guildies and I have been running with the kiwi commanders for awhile now, especially Gunbbang, and I have to say I’ve been really impressed with his tactics. Extra lulz points when he says “penetrate” when we encounter opposition zerg

I found a blob for you to penetrate: http://youtu.be/sixDADVVnxA

Phun – Guardian
I renounce my hibernation and return.
Sea of Sorrows survivor – Currently on Blackgate

19/4/2013 SoS CD SBI

in WvW

MrKnieves.4162

Hey SBI, nice try attacking our keep just now, but that was a failure of epic proportions.

Zheenn [Warrior] [Commander]| Alondra Del Mar [Thief] | Lorean Alisk [Elemental]
Rough Trade [RTGC]
Crystal Desert

19/4/2013 SoS CD SBI

in WvW

Posted by: boak.6258

boak.6258

Hey SBI, nice try attacking our keep just now, but that was a failure of epic proportions.

It just took SBI 30 minutes, multiple trebs + catapults + arrow carts, and 30+ people to take their own borderland north camp back from our 15 man group. We were getting so much loot at one point that we dropped a magic find banner. Good times.

19/4/2013 SoS CD SBI

in WvW

Posted by: ReapersSolitude.1940

ReapersSolitude.1940

To leave SoS on its own in eb to attack our borderlands….hmmmmm tactical error its turning green!

ReapersSolitude -LVL 80 Guardian/Fate/Commander – SOS has been my home since day one.

19/4/2013 SoS CD SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Yerffejy.6538

Yerffejy.6538

Super fun fights SoS on CDBL. The fights in Greenbriar and bay were amazing, and I hope you had as much fun as we did.

19/4/2013 SoS CD SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Gravy.7589

Gravy.7589

Thank you SoS and CD for the loot bags each night in EB. You both are extremely generous to the Bannok train. We don’t even bother to repair SM walls anymore…lulz XD.

Also, funs times with Kiwi in SoS borderlands last night. SoS running that big blob in EB while their borderlands is getting taken. Your NA crew really needs some help.

19/4/2013 SoS CD SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Ghedoriah.4290

Ghedoriah.4290

We thought we’d be nice after you lost quite that many golems trying to take Garrison. Might want to take the cannons out first next time?

Sea of Sorrows

19/4/2013 SoS CD SBI

in WvW

Gravy.7589

Last night we, took your Garrison, Hills, Bay and Longview with the same golems. Think it worked out just fine. Don’t know if you are talking about another encounter?

But seriously, the SoS crew in EB really needs to work on their open field engagements. Half your blob stays and fights, well gets ran over, and the second half runs. I just don’t get it. Who commands in EB during NA prime anyway?

(edited by Gravy.7589)

19/4/2013 SoS CD SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Tobias Steele.2071

Tobias Steele.2071

Last night we, took your Garrison, Hills, Bay and Longview with the same golems. Think it worked out just fine. Don’t know if you are talking about another encounter?

But seriously, the SoS crew in EB really needs to work on their open field engagements. Half your blob stays and fights, well gets ran over, and the second half runs. I just don’t get it. Who commands in EB during NA prime anyway?

Pug commanders. Funny though because I think the same of a lot of CD and SBI. I guess it’s just perspective…

Entropy, Class lead Necromancer.
Tarnished Coast.

19/4/2013 SoS CD SBI

in WvW

Gravy.7589

Sorry but CD puts up far better fights, from my perspective. Also the rush we made on the CD keepin EB was with two golems and we completely screwed the kitten. Commander was yelling to clear the walls as the golems went to the middle. Was horrible, lol. If the lemmings listened and cleared the walls we woulda had it but everyone stayed in middle and got pounded with siege kitten de kitten

19/4/2013 SoS CD SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Tobias Steele.2071

Tobias Steele.2071

:) eb fights are the same regardless of the tier or server. Best fights IMHO are from the borderlands where the week is won or lost.

Entropy, Class lead Necromancer.
Tarnished Coast.

19/4/2013 SoS CD SBI

in WvW

MrKnieves.4162

Well to be honest, several times I’ve seen SoS and SbI run away from our minuscule 15-man(woman) zerg even tho they outnumbers us. And I disagree, borderlands are just boring compared to EB, who cares about points at this stage, we just want fun. If you’re worried about points you’re in the wrong tier.

Rough Trade [RTGC]
Crystal Desert

19/4/2013 SoS CD SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Grieve.1432

Grieve.1432

I actually much prefer the BL since there is more open roaming and small team fights. Oh, and a lower chance of hitting a massive zergball. It does feel quite nice when you 5-man a keep, fully upgraded or not, though.

Also, are there any SoS or SBI that would be interested in a fight night tomorrow night, myself and a few guildies are itching for some 1v1s and haven’t had an organized fight night since SoS moved down.

South of Heaven [SoH] – Crystal Desert
Grieve Logdan (Human War) | Rifte Torin (Charr Thief)
Feylicia Logdan (Human Mes) | Elias Foralli (Asura Guard)

19/4/2013 SoS CD SBI

in WvW

Rising Dusk.2408

Well to be honest, several times I’ve seen SoS and SbI run away from our minuscule 15-man(woman) zerg even tho they outnumbers us.

Oftentimes players mistake “We have more important things to do” for “We are running away from your group”. Because it’s a 3-way server war, sometimes you need to just avoid an engagement with one enemy that isn’t threatening at the moment to handle a more pressing attack by the other.

Also, are there any SoS or SBI that would be interested in a fight night tomorrow night, myself and a few guildies are itching for some 1v1s and haven’t had an organized fight night since SoS moved down.

I would be down depending on the time. Thursdays are better for me personally because Wednesdays are my guild’s mission nights.

[VZ] Valor Zeal – Stormbluff Isle – Looking for steady, casual-friendly NA raiders!

19/4/2013 SoS CD SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Seren.6850

Seren.6850

I was in sos bl for that, sorry we didn’t have enough numbers to provide much a challenge, you guys could have at least flexed those muscles a bit, instead of staying back on trebs to take sunnys wall down, was hoping you would use the golems to make it less boring.

SoS original -“They mostly come out at night … mostly”
[FIRE] Serene Snow, Warrior

19/4/2013 SoS CD SBI

in WvW

MrKnieves.4162

Oftentimes players mistake “We have more important things to do” for “We are running away from your group”. Because it’s a 3-way server war, sometimes you need to just avoid an engagement with one enemy that isn’t threatening at the moment to handle a more pressing attack by the other.

Oh boy, you have some pretty important things to do all the time.

Rough Trade [RTGC]
Crystal Desert

19/4/2013 SoS CD SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Waffler.1257

Waffler.1257

So glad this thread is back to the standard WvW trash talk rather than the annoying hacking/spying/sabotage accusations

19/4/2013 SoS CD SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Grieve.1432

Grieve.1432

Well to be honest, several times I’ve seen SoS and SbI run away from our minuscule 15-man(woman) zerg even tho they outnumbers us.

I would be down depending on the time. Thursdays are better for me personally because Wednesdays are my guild’s mission nights.

Ya, we’ve normally run it around 6pm Server Time on Thursdays. The BL is normally decided just prior. Hopefully, we can get some participation from SoS :P

South of Heaven [SoH] – Crystal Desert
Grieve Logdan (Human War) | Rifte Torin (Charr Thief)
Feylicia Logdan (Human Mes) | Elias Foralli (Asura Guard)

19/4/2013 SoS CD SBI

in WvW

Rising Dusk.2408

Oh boy, you have some pretty important things to do all the time.

I mean no offense by this, but yes, more often than not SoS is a more pressing concern for us than CD. They really love throwing 30-40 people against QL and doing golem rushes on SM when we have it. :P

19/4/2013 SoS CD SBI

in WvW

MrKnieves.4162

It’s fine, we love killing half your zerg while you’re running away for the more important “pressing” concerns. Loot is loot anyway, we don’t really care how we get it.

Rough Trade [RTGC]
Crystal Desert

19/4/2013 SoS CD SBI

in WvW

Rising Dusk.2408

It’s fine, we love killing half your zerg while you’re running away for the more important “pressing” concerns. Loot is loot anyway, we don’t really care how we get it.

Fine by me; we almost always have enough to clean out SoS when that happens, and if scrubs can’t stay on the tag and listen to our movements when we explain them, they deserve to die and probably weren’t helping us anyway. At least you guys get something useful out of them. :P

19/4/2013 SoS CD SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Seren.6850

Seren.6850

I remember a few days back, we were taking hills back on sos, and bay got contested so I went to see whats up. on way from garrison to bay some thief jumps me, so I just ignore him and run to bay while he presses 2 over and over. I get to bay and find 20 guys catting the wall, call in the other to come sort them out.

You always have to wonder if that thief knew they were taking bay and was trying to distract me, or was he thinking, omg why wont this warrior 1v1 me.

pressing matters. Not gonna lose a keep over 1 thief.

SoS original -“They mostly come out at night … mostly”
[FIRE] Serene Snow, Warrior

19/4/2013 SoS CD SBI

in WvW

Gravy.7589

EB is more of a challenge then the borderlands if you are looking for bigger scale battles and some crazy 3 way fights.

Honestly, CD every night in EB you barely bother with us other than Umber and DG. SoS is more of a concern due to the numbers and golems they can bring in EB. This has nothing to do with skill level btw, its just that sheer numbers = more dmg and supply for siege which equals more of a priority.

EDIT: And what Seren says is correct, depending though on what your priorities are in wvw.

(edited by Gravy.7589)

19/4/2013 SoS CD SBI

in WvW

Waffler.1257

I remember a few days back, we were taking hills back on sos, and bay got contested so I went to see whats up. on way from garrison to bay some thief jumps me, so I just ignore him and run to bay while he presses 2 over and over. I get to bay and find 20 guys catting the wall, call in the other to come sort them out.

You always have to wonder if that thief knew they were taking bay and was trying to distract me, or was he thinking, omg why wont this warrior 1v1 me.

Pretty sure that thief was spamming 2 on you because that’s all thieves know how to do ;P

19/4/2013 SoS CD SBI

in WvW

Gravy.7589

All I do is spam my short bow #2 on enemy zergs and THINGS happen. That attack with some spin to win mixed in is a bit op.

HS is a good closer when enemy HP’s are low or as a gap closer but far better skills to use when trying to get someone to engage.

19/4/2013 SoS CD SBI

in WvW

MrKnieves.4162

Pretty sure that thief was spamming 2 on you because that’s all thieves know how to do ;P

Nah, I’m sure the thief was perma-stealthed, or kept hiding every 0.1 seconds after attacking, while seige caping SoS at the same time. Cause we’re that good.

Rough Trade [RTGC]
Crystal Desert

19/4/2013 SoS CD SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Energetik.6471

Energetik.6471

Cheaters never win… even while being spied on, supply drained and siege capped…

Attachments:

19/4/2013 SoS CD SBI

in WvW

MrKnieves.4162

What do you “win” exactly?

Rough Trade [RTGC]
Crystal Desert

19/4/2013 SoS CD SBI

in WvW

Gravy.7589

Congrats on outplaying those pesky doors.

19/4/2013 SoS CD SBI

in WvW

Ghedoriah.4290

If it’s any comfort to you guys, 90-95% of the folks who end up in EB in a week are militia. The only time you’ll really see organised guild groups from us in there are when they really need the extra hands. We do know and accept that as far as EB goes, if we do well, it’s usually because of extremely competent commanding and management of militia and/or sheer numbers.

Sea of Sorrows

19/4/2013 SoS CD SBI

in WvW

Rising Dusk.2408

If it’s any comfort to you guys, 90-95% of the folks who end up in EB in a week are militia. The only time you’ll really see organised guild groups from us in there are when they really need the extra hands. We do know and accept that as far as EB goes, if we do well, it’s usually because of extremely competent commanding and management of militia and/or sheer numbers.

Our entire server right now is essentially militia and we have no major WvW-only guilds, only some guilds that often do WvW in smaller groups working together. [Kiwi], [KT], [SBI], and a few others have good showings, but they always lead the militia, they don’t run exclusively as a guild in huge numbers.

I liked the way someone else from SBI put it in a previous week’s match-up when he said we’re a pub server.

19/4/2013 SoS CD SBI

in WvW

MrKnieves.4162

CD is also mostly militia, however some people had the foresight of creating WvW guilds of “stranded” people that don’t require to rep all the time and that’s how we get by.

Rough Trade [RTGC]
Crystal Desert

19/4/2013 SoS CD SBI

in WvW

Gravy.7589

Honestly, it seems to be some fun bantering from all sides. If anyone is offended by this thread your a bit too sensitive. It’s nothing like the bull kitten that has ensued in many of the other tier threads.

And I can say that after our free fall and then settling in this tier our wvw community has stabilized for now. We have a very dedicated bunch of smaller guilds that work really well together. I am hopeful that we have also turned many of our fair weather care bears into more dedicated participants in WvW.

(edited by Gravy.7589)

19/4/2013 SoS CD SBI

in WvW

MrKnieves.4162

CD, you want bragging rights; don’t quit every match by Monday. I left CD because of that crap.

Most people have a life outside the game.

Rough Trade [RTGC]
Crystal Desert

19/4/2013 SoS CD SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Maladon.5760

Maladon.5760

Our entire server is militia

Malzarius – Guardian
Malzerius – Thief
Dark Covenant (SBI)

19/4/2013 SoS CD SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Maladon.5760

Maladon.5760

This post is both confusing and hilarious at the same time…

Malzarius – Guardian
Malzerius – Thief
Dark Covenant (SBI)

19/4/2013 SoS CD SBI

in WvW

Ghedoriah.4290

To the SBI guys putting their feet up in my Garrison;

As much as I know it’s tempting fate to even think about saying this, aren’t you guys getting a bit frustrated yet?

Sea of Sorrows

19/4/2013 SoS CD SBI

in WvW

Waffler.1257

Congrats on outplaying those pesky doors.

I tried to 1v1 a door once… I fell asleep before the fight was over.

19/4/2013 SoS CD SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Nikked.7365

Nikked.7365

Oh, SBI. I enjoyed the game of cat and mouse we played at Bluelake on CDBL last night, and you definitely earned that tower when you came back with an army and guild catas.

Always a good fight with you guys. Keep it up.

Jacked Jackal :: Norn Mesmer :: Giant and Fabulous
Dragonbrand

(edited by Nikked.7365)

19/4/2013 SoS CD SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Kolisch.4691

Kolisch.4691

CD, you want bragging rights; don’t quit every match by Monday. I left CD because of that crap.

Wow. Forum warrior. Glad you left CD, but we’ll sure be gladder to see you off this thread.

HoT = Grind Wars 2
HoT = WvW players forced to PVE

19/4/2013 SoS CD SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Johje Holan.4607

Johje Holan.4607

SoS you better burn the midnight oil and put the hammer on CD and SBI if you hope to move up. With Kain falling down into T3 they probably won’t crush Yaks like DB is doing an then you may not move up for a long while.

19/4/2013 SoS CD SBI

in WvW

Rising Dusk.2408

SoS you better burn the midnight oil and put the hammer on CD and SBI if you hope to move up. With Kain falling down into T3 they probably won’t crush Yaks like DB is doing an then you may not move up for a long while.

I’m personally hoping that Kaineng will fall through T3 pretty quickly, after which SoS and KN will swap places and we’ll maybe have an opponent with a more comparable night force to us (and CD). SoS has been much better (in attitude and match-up) compared with Maguuma, but I think maybe we can do better yet.