2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

Totally not from SF :S.
Any tips to beat Kaineng?
Would appreciate lol.
Any weaknesses they have? :P

They have a weakness for tobacco and young men.

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

Posted by: DarkElvenChic.2618

DarkElvenChic.2618

Would appreciate lol.

They have a weakness for tobacco and young men.

That’s hardly fair! Not all of us!

BrB, smoke.

Commander ~ Aurora Noctai ~ Thief
Officer of Rethesis [RE] ~ Kaineng
NEO Alliance ~ NeverEndingOdds.com

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

Posted by: dreztina.4820

dreztina.4820

This matchup is so zergy. It’s either a massive Kaineng zerg or a massive DB zerg, or both. Haven’t found a single roaming guild from either server yet.

Out of Attunement – D/D Ele
Maguuma

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

Posted by: DisplayName.7802

DisplayName.7802

So..Kaineng is mostly zerg heavy? :S

Basic Banjo

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

Posted by: lcc.9374

lcc.9374

Why are the maguuma people suddenly being nice and reasonable in this thread? =.=
Lol in that last post 15 pages in less then 3 days. Most of it was you guys trakittenalking on us. From tier 8 to tier 3, ive never seen our trakittenalking posts get to 15 page. You guys talked more smack to us in 2 days more than what all the other servers in all other tiers do in a week.

And now your trying to act innocent, play victim, and make it look as if we’re the ones with big egos, and starting all the gloating?

You want us to stop with the chest-thumping? You control your own people with yours.

………..But since in this thread all of you has been acting civil and respectful for the most part.

I shall now apologize for me acting like a jerk(at least to the decent people of your server i see in this thread) and go hide in a hole in the ground most likely until reset.

@Display

It has been a loong loong time since we spawn camped Sorrow’s Furnace.

………..you have my sympathies for whatever happens next week

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

Posted by: DisplayName.7802

DisplayName.7802

Well…..
Whatever it is, dont expect us to give up easily

Basic Banjo

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

Posted by: luniprincess.3162

luniprincess.3162

GW2_20130204_WM Commandor vs DB in DB BL
2013-02-04

I was born to try
The Friends of Voltaire[TFV]
We will make you proud,Dragonbrand

(edited by luniprincess.3162)

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

Posted by: Beyondthelol.9504

Beyondthelol.9504

This matchup is so zergy. It’s either a massive Kaineng zerg or a massive DB zerg, or both. Haven’t found a single roaming guild from either server yet.

Oh really?
Come on thats a bit of an insult

Aramir Hellforge
Terror [TG]
Dragonbrand

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

Posted by: Cimmric.7623

Cimmric.7623

I have to log for the night but I wanted to thank the DB Thief behind Greenvale supply camp for the awesome fights! I am the Asura Guardian you taught some fighting lessons to lol!

A good player and fought with honor, people like you keep me coming back to play WvW and learn some things from thanks!

Kaineng for the win…
Proud member of CNB

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

Posted by: dreztina.4820

dreztina.4820

Oh really?
Come on thats a bit of an insult

I don’t know who you are and haven’t seen any TG tag.

Out of Attunement – D/D Ele
Maguuma

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

Posted by: neomccoy.2657

neomccoy.2657

Thank you DB and Mag for the great fights so far!

I enjoy seeing old friends from [WE] is Banana Freaky Bagel still commanding? haha.

Forget the score, let’s all enjoy the battle.

Everything Purple [EP] – Tarnished Coast
Stone Walled – Guardian; Plaguefest – Necro
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjs6MOa8ukw

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

Posted by: Caliburn.1845

Caliburn.1845

Banana is still around, although much less often due to family-agro.

Not entirely sure if he keeps current on these threads anymore.

Caliburn.1845, Monsters Inc.
Darkhaven>Dragonbrand>Blackgate>Maguuma>Yaks Bend>Stormbluff Isle>Yaks Bend

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

Posted by: Psychatog.8246

Psychatog.8246

Would appreciate lol.

yeah flank the zerg balls and they fall over
dominate them in the NA to the point that they cant recover in the oceanic
put aggressive pressure on WM in EB, they cant fight in the open field at all
cap behind WM because they don’t play defense
have decent oceanic coverage, if they cant pvd then they wont win.

basically its very little skill and all coverage with them. they will just wait you out in NA then pvd everything in the morning with their oceanics.

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

Posted by: Dhampyr.2104

Dhampyr.2104

Would appreciate lol.

basically its very little skill and all coverage with them. they will just wait you out in NA then pvd everything in the morning with their oceanics.

Man, I missed you [PRO] guys. Really relishing hearing you complain about population differences and coverage problems, though – feasting on your tears brings back memories of before you ditched DR and makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Eve Morrow, Mesmer, Eve Flamescythe, Ele
Tarnished Coast

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

Posted by: Iris Ng.9845

Iris Ng.9845

GW2_20130204_WM Commandor vs DB in DB BL
2013-02-04

I think she is roaming with other guilds while q-ing for EB. Never see her as a commander. And you should protect your commander more.

Would appreciate lol.

Lol, can’t agree any better.

“Raids are like fortune cookies. You eat the cookie and then read the paper scraps.”

- doranduck, 2016 on Lore in Raids

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

Posted by: JaironKalach.4938

JaironKalach.4938

Why are the maguuma people suddenly being nice and reasonable in this thread? =.=

We actually haven’t changed our stripes. People tend to misunderstand Maguuma’s style a whole lot. With a single exception that I can think of (I haven’t seen him post this round), we as a server don’t take any of this all that seriously. So when we’re “chest thumping,” it’s always a good bit tongue-in-cheek. When we’re giving advice… It really is intended for your benefit. We know where we’ve been, what’s worked for us, etc… I believe that since K has reacted badly to our usual, tone, we’re backing off.

Of course, I am the least person to represent Maguuma. Just a lowly “bandwaggoner” (sort of) in a mostly one-person guild. So when I say “we,” as if there is collective decision-making, what I mean to say is “Maguuma, as I have observed the group personality.”

I play on Maguuma
Uru Kalach (80-War)/Kalthin Leafletter (80-Rgr)/Kalfun Gai (72-Guardian)
Leader – An Unexpected Kinship (AUK)

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

Psychatog.8246

Would appreciate lol.

Man, I missed you [PRO] guys. Really relishing hearing you complain about population differences and coverage problems, though – feasting on your tears brings back memories of before you ditched DR and makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

where was i complaining, i log in have fun dominating every fight against kain, collect my bags, and log out. The whole guild is having a much better time on DB. i was just responding to a question about Kains weaknesses. Id do the same if someone asked about Mag, and have in the past gave Kain information about AR and NSP.

and we didn’t ditch DR, we left because DR ditched us.

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

Posted by: Blix.8021

Blix.8021

To the speedhacking rifle engi from an unnamed server on DB BL: Thanks for the badges, you suck so much you can’t even kill me with a cheat and yet you kept coming back for more.

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

Posted by: Karg.2381

Karg.2381

To the speedhacking rifle engi from an unnamed server on DB BL: Thanks for the badges, you suck so much you can’t even kill me with a cheat and yet you kept coming back for more.

I hope you also reported them after milking them for badges. Whatever server they are from.

SoR

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

Blix.8021

I hope you also reported them after milking them for badges. Whatever server they are from.

I got 4 or 5 people who saw him to report him for “botting”, which is I guess the closest thing. Just makes me mad that someone can even do that in game.

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

Posted by: Karg.2381

Karg.2381

yeah, i don’t understand why peeps continue to cheat. They must get caught in the end and banned. But still every match up has its cheaters.
Why pay for a game, then cheat to win some small victory, then get banned.

SoR

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

Posted by: JaironKalach.4938

JaironKalach.4938

yeah, i don’t understand why peeps continue to cheat. They must get caught in the end and banned. But still every match up has its cheaters.

I was just wondering the same thing. I guess they expect that they won’t get reported and therefore won’t get banned. Then again, I’ve met plenty of people who do something they know is against rules, yet they act as if they’re being completely maltreated when caught and punished… The idea of consequences for your actions seems to be sliding out of society, although I may just be getting old.

I play on Maguuma
Uru Kalach (80-War)/Kalthin Leafletter (80-Rgr)/Kalfun Gai (72-Guardian)
Leader – An Unexpected Kinship (AUK)

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

Posted by: Moddo.7105

Moddo.7105

There’s a lot of frustration because the scoring system values timezone coverage above all else. A fair few people vent about this by raging at kaineng, but it really isn’t their fault and doesn’t say anything about the ability of kaineng players. Winning PvDoor doesn’t prove you have skill, but it also doesn’t prove you lack it.

People are raging against Kain because of posters from Kain who are mostly band wagooners that have been chest thumping in thread. More of fact that most people hate the way server balance was screwed up due to transfers. Mag/DB have been victims of this for 3 weeks now. And in fact you have a certian poster in this thread that was on YB then hopped to CD when they where winning. Then hopped agian when CD lost. Then hopped to Kain cause they where winning etc. And then same poster at same time was posting how it is not fair kitten transfers to beat CD.

So it is more of people raging against hypocrites and not Kain server in general. Anyone originally from Kain don’t take most of flames in here as to apply to you, they are more directed at the Server hoppers who have ruined the scoring system for last 6 months and have ended their happing on your server.

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

Moddo.7105

How do you know he was speed hacking? Just curious is all.

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

Blix.8021

1. jerky, laggy movement where he outran a character with swiftness while he had no swiftness
2. after dying he reappeared (literally he materialized in front of us) within ~15 seconds even though his server had no wp anywhere near that close

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

Posted by: Titan.3472

Titan.3472

Free server transfert was part of tactical T3 moves unbalancing tiers that ioj guilds bring on the table when they left their server and joined FA just to be able to win T3 and deny T2 rank that CD should have reach, anyhow FA do so poorly in T2 now that it’s funny to see.
If that wouldn’t happen noone from CD would ever go, don’t blame people who has been push to take a decision breaking their heart to find a new home to counter this sore looser tactic.
What happened next was a snowball effect in tiers and transfers. Anet based on their stats had no other choice then than resetting scoreboard avoiding months of 1vs1vsGhosttown.
So be clever and see who contribute first to the situation now.

(edited by Titan.3472)

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

Moddo.7105

I was just wondering the same thing. I guess they expect that they won’t get reported and therefore won’t get banned. Then again, I’ve met plenty of people who do something they know is against rules, yet they act as if they’re being completely maltreated when caught and punished… The idea of consequences for your actions seems to be sliding out of society, although I may just be getting old.

Reason is Anet has very little control over client as compared to any other MMO. Most other MMOs server is the be all end all authority of what/where/how fast you are. GW2 lacks this inorder to save on CPU cycles(on the server end). This is byproduct of being sub free MMO. Try and pinch pennies everywhere you can. Like culling. Only way to get caught is to be dump and make it obvious you are speedhacking to another player. If one plays smart there is no way Anet can tell unless they start having server distrust the client more.

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

Moddo.7105

1. jerky, laggy movement where he outran a character with swiftness while he had no swiftness
2. after dying he reappeared (literally he materialized in front of us) within ~15 seconds even though his server had no wp anywhere near that close

1st one is kinda iffy. Second one yea he was teleporting:). He was probably using the less advanced way to speed hack cause that one gives jerky movement. The other way is hard to visually see other than if you snare/immobilize them it has no effect because basically you lock your renspeed coefficient at X value,

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

Posted by: Anatolian Turk.4057

Anatolian Turk.4057

Would appreciate lol.

LOL, i dont know what else to say. i have no idea what you’re talking about. Kain has 24/7 coverage and big numbers. We have strong NA, strong Oceanic, strong Asian and good EU coverage. We’re beating and out-scoring DB and Mag in NA primetime with an average 400 PPT. We have improved dramatically in this match-up, playing defensive, building sieges at the right places in our keeps/towers , using team work, rallying on commanders when needed, having small groups capturing supply camps etc. As we progress tiers, we are getting better as a server and we are using more better and efficient tactics in dealing with numerous problems that comes our way.

Honourable Guardian | Desolation
Arenanet killed WvW
R.I.P. WvW 2012 – 2015

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

Blix.8021

You seem to think the people you’re playing against care about PPT or the score. I know maguuma does not give one kitten about points, they just want to fight people, which is why they are fun opponents and why you are not.

Enjoy your promotion to tier 1 where people evidently care about the score.

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

Posted by: Mortalitas.9710

Mortalitas.9710

You seem to think the people you’re playing against care about PPT or the score. I know maguuma does not give one kitten about points, they just want to fight people, which is why they are fun opponents and why you are not.

^^^^^^^ This right here sums up the overall attitude of Maguuma! Now please take your Zerg and exit the building to the left.

E. BlackThorn Mesmer

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

Posted by: Taras.4367

Taras.4367

^^^^^^^ This right here sums up the overall attitude of Maguuma! Now please take your Zerg and exit the building to the left.

ROFL this is hilarious.

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

Posted by: Elysios.9274

Elysios.9274

Would appreciate lol.

LOL, i dont know what else to say. i have no idea what you’re talking about. Kain has 24/7 coverage and big numbers. We have strong NA, strong Oceanic, strong Asian and good EU coverage. We’re beating and out-scoring DB and Mag in NA primetime with an average 400 PPT. We have improved dramatically in this match-up, playing defensive, building sieges at the right places in our keeps/towers , using team work, rallying on commanders when needed, having small groups capturing supply camps etc. As we progress tiers, we are getting better as a server and we are using more better and efficient tactics in dealing with numerous problems that comes our way.

You just make it sound pretty.. now you have zergs 24/7.. that’s all Kaineng can do well.. with that kind of numbers all day long they should have 6xx points no matter what

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

Posted by: xxxzavulonxxx.8413

xxxzavulonxxx.8413

Would appreciate lol.

No. Your NA crew is no bueno.

You aren’t playing better, and your ppt isn’t because of you. You will find out how bad your NA crew truly is when you face a server where they prevent overnight PvDooring.

Only reasons your NA crew gets 400ppt is papertowers and keeps from the night and db/mag’s fairweather players quit coming.

[SU]

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

Psychatog.8246

Would appreciate lol.

sure if by “more better” and efficient tactics you mean droping hundreds of gold into multiple golem rushes on a keep being held by randoms 1/3rd your number and still taking multiple days to accomplish the task.

and if you mean “small group capturing supply camps” as 30+ people

and by “building sieges at the right places” means that you’ve been doing it wrong before. thus validating every other tier’s commenting about your skill.

yeah i guess your learning something

hell this “LOL, i dont know what else to say. i have no idea what you’re talking about. Kain has 24/7 coverage and big numbers” sentence suggests that even you don’t believe what your saying in remainder of your argument.

(edited by Psychatog.8246)

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

Posted by: Kiexcolo.2416

Kiexcolo.2416

Would appreciate lol.

Ahhh… you are the one they are talking about… the one with the big chest. If you can’t tell from this match-up that we are the ones who are lacking then I don’t see how how much more you can improve (then I suddenly recall all those kungfu movies where the master tells his student his cup is full and can’t contain any more water. He has to first empty it before he can take more.)

Sure we are improving but dramatically? And while Mag/DB may have been overly critical, they are not totally wrong in their assessment of our strength/weaknesses. They have given us lessons that we will sorely need in the future and I for one will be sad that we are not fighting against them again next week.

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

Dhampyr.2104

Would appreciate lol.

where was i complaining, i log in have fun dominating every fight against kain, collect my bags, and log out. The whole guild is having a much better time on DB. i was just responding to a question about Kains weaknesses. Id do the same if someone asked about Mag, and have in the past gave Kain information about AR and NSP.

Yanno, realized that the heartburn I had with [PRO] stemmed from a certain blowhard Co-Guild Leader troll that you guys had and no longer have in your ranks. I’d like to apologize for my post and the tone that I set with it, shouldn’t have posted that crap.

Tarnished Coast

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

Psychatog.8246

Would appreciate lol.

Yanno, realized that the heartburn I had with [PRO] stemmed from a certain blowhard Co-Guild Leader troll that you guys had and no longer have in your ranks. I’d like to apologize for my post and the tone that I set with it, shouldn’t have posted that crap.

its cool, “he who shall not be named” was bad press for us, and we’ve been paying for it even after he left. Its totally understandable.

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

Posted by: SHAKA ZULU.3128

SHAKA ZULU.3128

My goal tonight is to lock down some random small group action as it will be the last time I’m out before fight club and server reset. I’ve been forced to play bigger objectives so far this week with all the action going on in KBL but hopefully that died down a little and there’s some wiggle room for some mischievousness because I feel rusty. The only roamers I’ve run into so far are from OG who apparently had better places to be at the time. Though I did get a fight out of an OG ele who killed me but they did not return to the spot for a rematch (not like I expected them to though it would’ve been nice). Anyway so long as my bois (holla!) are on we’ll be clubbin’. If they’re not doing dungeons.

Also before you skewer me for saying I haven’t seen roaming groups from Magz or DB it’s because I don’t get to play every night and when I do it’s only for maybe 2 or so hours. I’m a useless casual punk any day that isn’t reset or Sunday. :*(

love,

a guardian from k[Ai]neng

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

Posted by: DivineBeing.2086

DivineBeing.2086

Would appreciate lol.

I won’t sugar coat, nor am I trying to offend you in any way. But looking at your servers Income Evolution throughout the match and the opponents you’re facing, you will get completely dominated by Kaineng. Completely.

Your server is facing tier 8 opponents with non existant around the clock coverage. And your server isn’t running a 695 PPT majority of the time.

I am sorry, but the rankings will even out eventually.

Score update please?

Blackgate
Lightdivinity – Level 80 Bunker Elementalist
Reshaos – Level 80 Power Necromancer

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

SHAKA ZULU.3128

Would appreciate lol.

Puppies. Our weakness is puppies.

love,

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

Posted by: Draygo.9473

Draygo.9473

Plush quaggans. Our weakness is plush quaggans.

Fixing that for you.

Delarme
Apathy Inc [Ai]

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

SHAKA ZULU.3128

Plush quaggans. Our weakness is plush quaggans.

Fixing that for you.

I should change my sig to Quaggan Queen.

love,

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

Dhampyr.2104

Would appreciate lol.

Puppies. Our weakness is puppies.

And waffles. Waffles completely derail any coordinated effort from our server. I’ve seen it.

Tarnished Coast

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

Posted by: Sol.4310

Sol.4310

My goal tonight is to lock down some random small group action as it will be the last time I’m out before fight club and server reset. I’ve been forced to play bigger objectives so far this week with all the action going on in KBL but hopefully that died down a little and there’s some wiggle room for some mischievousness because I feel rusty. The only roamers I’ve run into so far are from OG who apparently had better places to be at the time. Though I did get a fight out of an OG ele who killed me but they did not return to the spot for a rematch (not like I expected them to though it would’ve been nice). Anyway so long as my bois (holla!) are on we’ll be clubbin’. If they’re not doing dungeons.

Also before you skewer me for saying I haven’t seen roaming groups from Magz or DB it’s because I don’t get to play every night and when I do it’s only for maybe 2 or so hours. I’m a useless casual punk any day that isn’t reset or Sunday. :*(

You would have to be only Kain player who doesn’t just zerg everything, seems most Kain only know one thing zerg, how long till people get bored with the same old boring thing day in day out. you can only zerg for so long before you get sick of playing the game I know I was over zerg/siege long long time ago.

I also want to 1v1 Jang for SM if he loses which he will I get SM for 24hrs.

Saizo Sol – Ranger
Twitch – Aussie Streamer

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

Posted by: Cheeky.1830

Cheeky.1830

Bacon is the weakness of all men!

So Cheeky- 80 Mes
Commander- (Hero)

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

SHAKA ZULU.3128

You would have to be only Kain player who doesn’t just zerg everything, seems most Kain only know one thing zerg, how long till people get bored with the same old boring thing day in day out. you can only zerg for so long before you get sick of playing the game I know I was over zerg/siege long long time ago.

Maybe, I don’t know about the rest of ‘em. I’m just a simple old Kain along for the ride playing like I always have. Good strategy in the long run or not (it’s not, I know), it works for the majority of my server right now at this moment to zerg zerg zerg and that’s what they’re gonna do regardless of what else is going on. It is what it is, que sera sera, etc.

love,

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

Posted by: Niim.9260

Niim.9260

Maybe, I don’t know about the rest of ‘em. I’m just a simple old Kain along for the ride playing like I always have. Good strategy in the long run or not (it’s not, I know), it works for the majority of my server right now at this moment to zerg zerg zerg and that’s what they’re gonna do regardless of what else is going on. It is what it is, que sera sera, etc.

Early on I asked what original kain guild are still out there running around, so we knew them when we saw them, but no one responded. Are there any left?

~ AoN ~

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

Posted by: Mortalitas.9710

Mortalitas.9710

Well at least the old Kaineng guys know the issues they are having. When you guys get bumped up an fight the top dogs who will stomp your zergs. Maybe then you guys can coordinate your people and teach them actual tactics instead of just a 30 man rush and see who lives. I know last night in EB we where way out numbered you should have stomped us at Bravo and Garrison. But you just kept throwing bodies at us that just have us badges. Hope your transfer people start to learn from you older guys.

Good luck to you guys hope the kids learn so your not the joke of WvW for ever.

E. BlackThorn Mesmer