Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

quitting game forever

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

Posted by: lady lisz.7849

lady lisz.7849

lol other thread closed… and it’s only wednesday, hopefully we can have this thread last till match finish

Truth and Knowledge are two different things
-Scholar Krasso-

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

Posted by: Moderator.6837

Moderator.6837

Hello,

Since this thread has derailed with inflammatory comments and character assassination, we had to moderate it heavily.

Please remember that the forums are not the place to accuse a player/group/guild/server of any bad behavior. If you think someone did something against the Guild Wars 2 User Agreement, please bring it to the attention of our customer support team by submitting a ticket or using the in-game report feature.

Character assassination and/or personal attacks are not allowed and will not be tolerated, please take time to read the following :

WvW sub forum – rules reminder

Forum Code of Conduct.

Thank you!

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

Posted by: Cimmric.7623

Cimmric.7623

Update and guys come on this is a game!

Attachments:

Kaineng for the win…
Proud member of CNB

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

Posted by: Ulion.5476

Ulion.5476

It is kind of funny about to be the 3rd thread locked for this match-up. Looks like we crossed over the amount of points we needed to win this week.

Ele – Tarnished Coast
“Quoth the raven nevermore”
Platinum Scout: 300% MF

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

Posted by: wads.5730

wads.5730

i dont remember the matchup (probably with emerybay) but i think the record is 4 threads total, 3 locks and a 4th thread going.

this week is close, but i dont think it’ll break it.

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

Posted by: kfarb.6732

kfarb.6732

Don’t forget the time we had a thread close before reset even happened.

Maguuma – considered by many to be the best

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

Posted by: Tarjaic.5269

Tarjaic.5269

To change topics before the thread closes, i must say i enjoy my time on Kain’s BL though we are constantly outnumbered (or so it seems) it has been fun. I have had some great duels and good fights. I must say RE your resources and Manpower seem endless, though i must say your tactics could use some changing up. I don’t mean that in a derogatory sense, you guys get the job done. However it is like clockwork with the trebs at fog, then trebs at western wall wait a bit hit redwater then its a long quite time…like we don’t know the golem rush is coming lol. Then overwhelming force and you guys win. This does not mean its not fun or i don’t appreciate the tactics, i just have a feeling in a higher tier with more coverage you may need to switch it up a bit. Regardless i have had a ton of fun fighting you guys. I would Love to set up a fight club or something for the end of the week, as this match is over, we may as well have some fun. Please PM me or another EA member. Good fight and good luck to all the servers. Except for maguuma…JK JK you guys are a fun fight and a worthy rival of dragonbrand every time we fight it is a great week.

Commander Edgar The Dyslexic
[EA] Elephant Ambush
DragonBrand

(edited by Tarjaic.5269)

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

Posted by: Monztor.9207

Monztor.9207

Grats to kain for finally breaking the garrison alamo on Mag BL. Sadly we only had 10 people left by that time, but nevertheless we had a good time holding out

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

Posted by: xxxzavulonxxx.8413

xxxzavulonxxx.8413

i dont remember the matchup (probably with emerybay) but i think the record is 4 threads total, 3 locks and a 4th thread going.

this week is close, but i dont think it’ll break it.

We technically have five locks this match up.

The original was locked. The two we have been posting in were moderated and “locked” but we kept on posting. And they got “locked” again.

[SU]

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

Posted by: JaironKalach.4938

JaironKalach.4938

I am not sure what everyone wants to hear from Kain players. you guys want an apology? Do you guys believe that the servers coverage and techniques are all by coincidence?

It’s so funny… What do we want to hear? I think it boils down to this:

“You’re right, we got hit pretty hard on on reset, we’re going to be working hard on NA organization and including our pugs so we don’t get owned when we hit real tier 2 matchups.”

Then do just that. Don’t get worked up about perceived insults. Don’t feel the need to prove that you did just fine. We get that you won and as far as the ability to put points on the board as a server, Kain > DB & Mag. No one is disputing that. But we saw some weaknesses that are going to cause you problems down the line.

I play on Maguuma
Uru Kalach (80-War)/Kalthin Leafletter (80-Rgr)/Kalfun Gai (72-Guardian)
Leader – An Unexpected Kinship (AUK)

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

Posted by: Dhampyr.2104

Dhampyr.2104

It’s so funny… What do we want to hear? I think it boils down to this:

“You’re right, we got hit pretty hard on on reset, we’re going to be working hard on NA organization and including our pugs so we don’t get owned when we hit real tier 2 matchups.”

Then do just that. Don’t get worked up about perceived insults. Don’t feel the need to prove that you did just fine. We get that you won and as far as the ability to put points on the board as a server, Kain > DB & Mag. No one is disputing that. But we saw some weaknesses that are going to cause you problems down the line.

+1. Some of us have been saying exactly that. We’ve been learning, and the education on the battlefield has been greatly appreciated. I’ve only been on Kain BL this week, but I can say that things have changed quite a bit in the last couple of days – sieging stuff up, holding it, leaving defenders, etc… Although all of that happened to a limited extent previously, it’s become the norm now due to the tough fights that Mag and DB have brought. Fun week.

So, thanks for the WvW education in game…. Now if we could do something about the forum warriors…….. On BOTH sides. xD

Eve Morrow, Mesmer, Eve Flamescythe, Ele
Tarnished Coast

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

Posted by: Niim.9260

Niim.9260

I am not sure what everyone wants to hear from Kain players. you guys want an apology?

I have stayed out of the server trash talking for the most part, but I will respond to this. When your main leader posts bragging of 3000+ kills in 12 hours along with some other trash talk, what did you expect the reaction to be? Where do you think the thread would go from there? Not to say it wasn’t going off the rails before that point, but it certainly seemed to ramp up the intensity and focus.

~ AoN ~

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

Posted by: Titan.3472

Titan.3472

Hey DB we saw how you are skilled on your BL right now was such an heavy loss at Longuevue. we held our single cata on 10min waves. Great fight you can’t say no skills involved : numbers were even, we just took your BL (btw i am the warrior you can’t kill T2 human cultural) Thx to Kaineng involved forces and thanks for that great fight dear DB ! I ll let you know when the video will be available as an evidence of Kaineng skills and a nice memory for you.

Titan War [RISE] [LORD]

(edited by Titan.3472)

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

Posted by: nalenb.1425

nalenb.1425

Hey DB we saw how you are skilled on your BL right now was such an heavy loss at Longuevue. we held our single cata on 10min waves. Great fight you can’t say no skills involved : numbers were even, we just took your BL (btw i am the warrior you can’t kill T2 human cultural) Thx to Kaineng involved forces and thanks for that great fight dear DB ! I ll let you know when the video will be available as an evidence of Kaineng skills and a nice memory for you.

Titan War [RISE] [LORD]

Good job on taking our BL. I was curious to see how many people we had on since we have low coverage this early in the US (for me) so I logged in and saw a total of 10 people, most idle around the citadel.

~ Abbish – Dragonbrand

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

Posted by: Ninya.3942

Ninya.3942

I’m always curious as to how people come up with their numbers. Cause to me they sound like they are just making them up to feel better. Until they add some official “This many people are on this BL” counter to the map, the best you can do is guess (or straight up make it up). Now if there is a queue you can estimate more easily, but there is tons of rumors of queue bugs and what not. You can’t go by who responds in chat cause most will ignore you, you can’t go around counting dots because other people move and its a big map. So other than ego boosting and/or best guesstimates…where are people coming up with these population numbers? :P

Elementalist Class Lead
Rethesis [RE] – Tarnished Coast
http://rethesis.com/

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

saiyr.3071

Titan War [RISE] [LORD]

Good job on taking our BL. I was curious to see how many people we had on since we have low coverage this early in the US (for me) so I logged in and saw a total of 10 people, most idle around the citadel.

So he solo’d your BL? Even numbers!

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

Posted by: kfarb.6732

kfarb.6732

It’s pretty easy to count how many players are assisting in a tower defense, especially if it’s less than 10.

Maguuma – considered by many to be the best

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

nalenb.1425

I’m always curious as to how people come up with their numbers. Cause to me they sound like they are just making them up to feel better. Until they add some official “This many people are on this BL” counter to the map, the best you can do is guess (or straight up make it up). Now if there is a queue you can estimate more easily, but there is tons of rumors of queue bugs and what not. You can’t go by who responds in chat cause most will ignore you, you can’t go around counting dots because other people move and its a big map. So other than ego boosting and/or best guesstimates…where are people coming up with these population numbers? :P

Well for me, I’d say it was an educated guess. Kain held everything on our BL and we had no queue. Outmanned buff tells nothing too because by the time I logged on after seeing the post, Kaineng could have left for another BL.

So I figured if Kaineng held everything, where would people go. I’m assuming that people would head to take the nearest camp, would line up with the siege master npc or be standing around. I doubt people would run to far towers or keeps. They may form small groups to flip camps, but on our BL I’d still expect them to flip north camp first. On an enemy BL I’d expect they might hit the NE or NW camps first to confuse the defenders.

So I went to the north camp and Kaineng owned it, no DB there. I went to NW and NE towers, no one there. I went to citadel and saw about 5 milling around. No crossd swords anywhere on the map.

So, no, not completely accurate, but I bet I’m pretty close.

~ Abbish – Dragonbrand

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

nalenb.1425

But then it wouldn’t have been a good fight because I would have run away ;-)

~ Abbish – Dragonbrand

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

saiyr.3071

But then it wouldn’t have been a good fight because I would have run away ;-)

He was just being nice…

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

Posted by: Ninein.4782

Ninein.4782

Sure is quiet. We had such a vibrant discussion about WM and now dud.

Ninein
-Maguuma

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

Niim.9260

Titan War [RISE] [LORD]

Someone from RISE talking kitten… now I have seen it all.

~ AoN ~

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

Posted by: CrassBippy.4619

CrassBippy.4619

Why is Kain acting like “we dont field our better players on reset” is a valid reason to be bad when #s are equal?

I cannot speak for Dragonbrand. But Maguuma doesn’t field its best players either. People get suck in queues all the same as any other server.

EXACTLY! Reset night is a lotto really. That is exactly why reset night isn’t a good indication of how a server performs or how skilled it is.

Why? Because your dedicated, hardcore, WvW guilds/players can be stuck in the queues all night while your more casual alt leveling pugs filled the slots.

Passed the reset night and even more into the week days gives a much better indication of the server since you will be fielding the players that actually dedicate their time to WvW.

Thanks for help clarifying that up.

Reset night is the only “even” fight measuring stick we have. Everything after that is #s and coverage. reset night all servers have queues for at least their BL and EB. Hence if you lose during that time it’s based on being outplayed, as opposed to #s or borderland whipes while servers sleep.

Also note that the “our best players are in queues!” Applies to all servers, so that defense doesn’t stand on its own

Ps I replied to Wrong post but oh we’ll! It’s related!

Bi Furious [Fist] YB

(edited by CrassBippy.4619)

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

Niim.9260

Thanks to all for the fights tonight on Mag BL, we had fun as usual.

~ AoN ~

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

Posted by: John.8267

John.8267

not so fun getting outnumbered zergbombs huh maguuma?

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

Posted by: kash.9213

kash.9213

Of course they’re fun, and they are the fastest way to crank out dailies.

Kash
NSP

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

Posted by: Roughneck.2509

Roughneck.2509

Not the first time it has happened, and it certainly won’t be the last, but thanks for the witty insight.

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

Posted by: robocafaz.9017

robocafaz.9017

Does anyone on Kaineng know the gentleman I have targeted in this picture? I’d like to get in contact with him.

Attachments:

Deany Kong – #magswag
Head Deany Kong of Deany and the Kongs [Kong]
http://www.youtube.com/user/RoboCafaz

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

Posted by: eldavo.6054

eldavo.6054

FIGHT CLUB will happen tomorrow (Thursday) night—5PM server time in Kain Borderland at the usual place. Want to fight Kaining in equal numbers? 1v1, 5v5, golem v golem v golem? We’ll be here. Don’t forget your quaggan tonics.

Diaverse
Guardian – Commander – Officer of Rethesis [RE] Tarnished Coast

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

Posted by: shagworth.5017

shagworth.5017

lf1m lvl 10 FotM

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

nalenb.1425

FIGHT CLUB will happen tomorrow (Thursday) night—5PM server time in Kain Borderland at the usual place. Want to fight Kaining in equal numbers? 1v1, 5v5, golem v golem v golem? We’ll be here. Don’t forget your quaggan tonics.

I don’t know what time is server time, my map clock displays local time. So 5pm EST then?

~ Abbish – Dragonbrand

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

Posted by: shagworth.5017

shagworth.5017

Are people from Kainig actually going to duel or are 3 people going to duel while 15 people refuse to get out and fight? Because from my experience from impromptu fight clubs, like the one going on now, I would guess the latter.

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

Posted by: Sol.4310

Sol.4310

Anyone want to start up a “Fight Club” duels… On one of the BL.

Saizo Sol – Ranger
Twitch – Aussie Streamer

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

Posted by: Frosty.8491

Frosty.8491

C’mon Mag, quit trying to ninja our Bay. Get in there and knock the wall down yourselves instead of letting us do all the work! So lazy!

IGN: Lyla Frostheart
Legion of Doom [LOD] | www.lodgw.com
Retired

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

nalenb.1425

Interesting. Looks like we might meet Mag again next week … In tier 8.

~ Abbish – Dragonbrand

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

saiyr.3071

Race to the bottom! I like it.

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

Posted by: eldavo.6054

eldavo.6054

I don’t know what time is server time, my map clock displays local time. So 5pm EST then?

5:00 Pacific time

Diaverse
Guardian – Commander – Officer of Rethesis [RE] Tarnished Coast

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

Posted by: Ashuri.1387

Ashuri.1387

Out of curiosity, so I know them when I see them, what are the original Kaineng guilds that are still around on the battlefield?

CNB still is!!! ^-^

Kaineng [CNB] Commander/Guild Leader <3
Nyx Petalouda – Mesmer
Let’s play nice kittens<3

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

Posted by: Ashuri.1387

Ashuri.1387

So the fight clubs we have had set up have been a blast!!! Thanks to everyone for joining CNB’s random fight clubs haha. We have made a lot of friends from the other servers! Specifically Maguuma haha. I would like to shout out to those guilds who have been nothing but a blast. iLL, Dull Egotastical Raiding Party(it kept changing your guild tag to kitten -_-), WaR, and EGW and one person from IKR. lol If I am forgetting anyone sorry!!! These are just the main guys I’ve personally spoken with!! Things like this really helps ease the tension in WvW. If we don’t see you guys again after this reset we can still hop in PvP haha its not the same tho but it was fun while it lasted!! <3

Kaineng [CNB] Commander/Guild Leader <3
Nyx Petalouda – Mesmer
Let’s play nice kittens<3

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

Posted by: JaNordy.6149

JaNordy.6149

RISE and CNB were only 2 from Kain I saw and it was first time I saw Kain show at all. Considering mentality of Kain server they are only guilds worth anything on their server as far as Im concerned. I also went like 0-7 vs AoN mesmers.

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

Posted by: wads.5730

wads.5730

all the aon guys left when i got there =[[[[[

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

Posted by: Inprognito.9487

Inprognito.9487

[RE] always hosts our fight club Thursday night at 5pm server time. Hope to see you there!

Monstrosadus
Talons [BT]
http://www.Monstrosadus.com – Monstrosadus now on spotify!

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

Posted by: General.7803

General.7803

http://youtu.be/BX0l6r0vZZI

Let’s fight.
We will wait in BLUE bl.

[WM] GW2 leader, “Jang Gun”.
I’m sorry, i can’t speak English very well.

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

http://youtu.be/BX0l6r0vZZI

Let’s fight.
We will wait in BLUE bl.

Duels? We don’t have 20 guys to face you right now, so…

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

Posted by: Vilkata.4725

Vilkata.4725

Let’s cover the basics so we don’t have to fight about it later: We outnumber you guys 1 billion to 1, WM are all bots, some mesmer hacked into something and took the entire map, Kaineng can’t coordinate their way out of a paper bag, Kaineng are like the champion boasters of everywhere, Magz and DB aren’t outnumbered they’re just not trying hard enough, Kaineng has ruined WvW with its transfers, Kaineng lost that fight because Magz/DB outnumbered us for like 30 seconds, something about that Bunzy person. Good?

So SHAKA, feel like picking some lotto numbers for me?

Leader of The Quiddity [Quid]
Everything is a Nemesis plot.

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

Posted by: Sol.4310

Sol.4310

Any really good ele’s on from kain or DB that want to duel.

Saizo Sol – Ranger
Twitch – Aussie Streamer

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

Posted by: russia.9057

russia.9057

Superior tactics
http://youtu.be/Kd0UJItXkrM

Soviet
www.twitch.tv/sovietgw2

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

Niim.9260

A screenshot would have worked rather then 3 mins of boring video.

As a pro tip on how to deal with this superior tactic: go out one of the other exits

~ AoN ~

2/1 - Kain/Mag/DB (#2)

in WvW

Posted by: katniss.6735

katniss.6735

Our server does the same exact thing when we have full map coverage in a match.

Server: Maguuma – Leafy Lass – Elementalist (WvW)
Guild: Bill Murray [Bill]/ [DERP]
twitch.tv/mlgw2