Posted by: Invalid.8765

Invalid.8765

Try to avoid getting this one closed with all the chest pounding

Invalid Password [EVOH]

2/1 Maguuma/Dragonbrand/WM Take 2

in WvW

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

Thanks for the thread Invalid. Tired of all the Magoombas chest bumping. Hopefully, we can keep this one focused on what matters: Kaineng’s very impressive performance.

in WvW

Posted by: lady lisz.7849

lady lisz.7849

LOL… why am i not surprised it got locked

Truth and Knowledge are two different things
-Scholar Krasso-

in WvW

Posted by: Dria.2064

Dria.2064

Already another thread… merge or die!

in WvW

Posted by: kfarb.6732

kfarb.6732

Let’s keep is positive people!!

Maguuma – considered by many to be the best

in WvW

kfarb.6732

I’ve been farming sharks for my daily in WMBL west keep for half an hour. I’m a mesmer. If a mesmer evades you, that doesn’t mean they left. Keep looking.

I’m still here.

in WvW

Invalid.8765

Anyone else notice so many “afk” players on WM server?

I’ve never seen this from more than 5 people at a time in any tier, saw 8 people by a supply depot on WM server doing this for over 30 minutes.

WM specifically, auto cast their way out of disconnect for hours while rest of WM server waits for 30 hour queue

At least this is the case in Eternal

Invalid Password [EVOH]

in WvW

Posted by: ChapDev.7650

ChapDev.7650

I was just fighting a Kaineng Mesmer on the Dragonbrand BG from Team Legacy and it was a fun fight, no victor though as people decided it was a good idea to come join in every so often we each ran away a bit and then Dragonbrand decided to try and take Greenbriar tower in the middle of our fight.

Either way I like fighting you whoever you are mystery mesmer it’s a shame we didn’t manage to finish it.

(And I really am seeing the value of condition removal in stealth as a trait now.)

Bad Looking Necro Tryhard [BLNT] ~ Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Crate.5704

Crate.5704

Shout out to the DB Mesmer who teamed up with us [ill] this morning around 4-6am EST. That was so much fun trying not to kill you, etc. Much fun.

[posted in both threads]

Maguuma – Alesial [ill] Illusion

in WvW

kfarb.6732

Well I finished my daily and there aren’t enough Maguuma in WMBL to portal them into west keep right now. I guess I’ll swim laps for a bit if anyone wants to join me. We could have a dance party or just sit in one of the rowboats. I’m gonna get bored quickly though.

in WvW

Invalid.8765

Score update

Attachments:

Invalid Password [EVOH]

in WvW

Posted by: Gasoline.2570

Gasoline.2570

Shoutout to the awesome culling everywhere! loving the matchup

The balance team is chained to SPVP, and the PVE team is all about producing carnivals

in WvW

Posted by: amonian.3596

amonian.3596

looks like troll thread .
kain is destroyer.db is crusader. mag is gagman lol

in WvW

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

what is gagman?

in WvW

Posted by: amonian.3596

amonian.3596

what is gagman?

its mean comedian like eddie murphy.

in WvW

Posted by: Foss.4830

Foss.4830

Is posing as a mod a bannable offense? How about abusing the report function?

http://imgur.com/ndHtPR0,zX8IhHb#0
http://imgur.com/ndHtPR0,zX8IhHb#1

Did your karma train derail? Must be hackers…

If you dont see the arena net logo next to their name they arent a mod or a GM.

While im sure that they probably have normal game accounts. I doubt that they would interact with the community in any sort of official capacity like that on one of those said accounts.

Id just report it and move on.

Bluecog – Valór [RUN] – Kaineng

in WvW

Invalid.8765

“third, don’t give up.”
kitten it is fun wiping WM zergball, even better when Jang is leading and they wipe multiple times at Quentin!

Attachments:

Invalid Password [EVOH]

(edited by Invalid.8765)

in WvW

Posted by: pigtaro.2749

pigtaro.2749

maguuma is definitely tier 1 in forum wvw. db is really out of depth in this war.

in WvW

Posted by: Kumu Honua.2751

Kumu Honua.2751

Definite lack of salad updates up in here…

Sylvari Guardian. – Dragonbrand.

in WvW

Posted by: katniss.6735

katniss.6735

So I killed 4 Kaineng in the same guild at Rogue’s Quarry in Eternal and they invited me to group while I was killing them. The first one told me off, and then they proceeded to discuss things about me, calling me a hacker, a bot, a dev playing their in-game character, etc. That’s when I left the party.

Classy.

Server: Maguuma – Leafy Lass – Elementalist (WvW)
Guild: Bill Murray [Bill]/ [DERP]
twitch.tv/mlgw2

in WvW

kfarb.6732

WMBL is now on lockdown. Great defense!!!

in WvW

Posted by: Rhyis.7058

Rhyis.7058

Seems like a bunch of you kids should have watched the Superbowl instead. Was a sweet game.

(edited by Rhyis.7058)

in WvW

Posted by: katniss.6735

katniss.6735

I don’t like foozeball. I’ll watch it later. I was listening to rap music and doing jumping puzzle achievements.

Server: Maguuma – Leafy Lass – Elementalist (WvW)
Guild: Bill Murray [Bill]/ [DERP]
twitch.tv/mlgw2

in WvW

Posted by: Ordibble.3092

Ordibble.3092

Is posing as a mod a bannable offense? How about abusing the report function?

http://imgur.com/ndHtPR0,zX8IhHb#0
http://imgur.com/ndHtPR0,zX8IhHb#1

It could be but you could always report him for contravening (his own) naming policy.

“We do not permit names that:

Reference religious or historical figures"

Pretend officious people are worse than real officious people and deserve a dose of their own medicine.

(edited by Ordibble.3092)

in WvW

kfarb.6732

From the score it looks like I wasn’t the only Mag to be busy with Superbowl day instead of keep defense. NA servers and their silly football importance.

My guild was under orders not to watch the superbowl.

in WvW

Posted by: namloh.8610

namloh.8610

So what do you get when you add drag and mags score ?
Not quite ours.

Skorse/Skorse Necro/Namloh
Legate of Kain
Stercus Accidict

in WvW

Posted by: IBountyHunterI.4601

IBountyHunterI.4601

Wow kaineng such disrespect, you’re beating us we get it. Enlarge your kittens more plox.

Well this matchup is a bust 0 fun. I’m just going to sit in the jp’s and knock back shot any kaineng; Mags your free to go

Help

in WvW

Invalid.8765

Score update for all!

Attachments:

Invalid Password [EVOH]

in WvW

Posted by: Feanor.5927

Feanor.5927

Sad that some of Kaineng post some comments we are getting the biggest fight we ever had yet,As for myself i wanna say Db you guys are awesome opponent been fighting you at Sw camp in you Bl all day and was an honor!Wvw at is best in my opinion.Hope will get to fight again soon.

in WvW

Posted by: Cain.9724

Cain.9724

So what do you get when you add drag and mags score ?
Not quite ours.

Well you see.. some people play because of scores, that’s why they put their oceanic guild on a north american server so they can pvdoor and avoid any real challenges.. others play to have fun.

Attachments:

Caen [SM] – Thief
The ShadowMoon
Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: fellyn.5083

fellyn.5083

Sad that some of Kaineng post some comments we are getting the biggest fight we ever had yet,As for myself i wanna say Db you guys are awesome opponent been fighting you at Sw camp in you Bl all day and was an honor!Wvw at is best in my opinion.Hope will get to fight again soon.

Because it’s only people from Kaineng talking kitten.

in WvW

Foss.4830

Not pointing any fingers but it was primarily Mag posters that got the last thread locked with the constant disrespectful posts. The overall attitude towards kaineng from both sides has been anything but friendly since you guys started getting smashed.

in WvW

Posted by: SethGrev.8275

SethGrev.8275

Not pointing any fingers but it was primarily Mag posters that got the last thread locked with the constant disrespectful posts. The overall attitude towards kaineng from both sides has been anything but friendly since you guys started getting smashed.

Isn’t that pointing fingers?

[GOON] – Steve Holt’s Father

in WvW

Posted by: xxxzavulonxxx.8413

xxxzavulonxxx.8413

Kaineng are the biggest instigators this matchup.
DB even complimented on us playing nicer on the forums than we have before.

[SU]

in WvW

xxxzavulonxxx.8413

Why are Kains accusing people of hacking but getting upset when their server is accused of something similar?

[SU]

in WvW

xxxzavulonxxx.8413

Not to mention there is a paper trail on these forums of it.

[SU]

in WvW

Posted by: moose.6973

moose.6973

Why are Kains accusing people of hacking but getting upset when their server is accused of something similar?

Not even accusing when you are caught in the act….

We have videos of WM dying while auto attacking, but apparently that’s not proof of botting, instead people just accept that they’re incompetent.

Sorry to hear that, and if you’re indeed right, it needs to be addressed too. I’m not a big fan of anything of that nature, I don’t care what server it’s coming from.

I’m just addressing the issue I’m seeing tonight, that’s all. Not trying to say any server is worse at hacking, just that those responsible need to be dealt with :-/

in WvW

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

It’s near impossible to deal with an unguilded hacker, which I think is what most of the reports on DB were.

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

in WvW

Posted by: moose.6973

moose.6973

It’s near impossible to deal with an unguilded hacker, which I think is what most of the reports on DB were.

They were unguilded, but I managed to report all 4 or 5 players I saw since they were in and out of the same towers over and over again. I would think report is a good way to track people down, heh.

Anyways… good match so far DB and Mag. It’s been fun besides the annoying bunch of cheaters tonight. Really, good fights have been had.

in WvW

saiyr.3071

They were unguilded, but I managed to report all 4 or 5 players I saw since they were in and out of the same towers over and over again. I would think report is a good way to track people down, heh.

Anyways… good match so far DB and Mag. It’s been fun besides the annoying bunch of cheaters tonight. Really, good fights have been had.

What I mean is, reporting them and moving on should be all that’s necessary. Absolutely no need to post on the forums because it is extremely difficult for people to report them after the fact.

in WvW

Invalid.8765

6 man wiping 20-30 zergball before our reinforcements arrived. lols

On another note, my first time on necromentalistwarriorrogue was fun times

Attachments:

Invalid Password [EVOH]

in WvW

Foss.4830

Nicer than before? Is this something to be proud of? How about dont post anything negative PERIOD. That isnt what these threads are here for.

in WvW

Posted by: Iris Ng.9845

Iris Ng.9845

We have videos of WM dying while auto attacking, but apparently that’s not proof of botting, instead people just accept that they’re incompetent.

Woah, this is really really bad. You should report them instantly whenever you have proof. Let the GM ban them, but don’t flame the forum otherwise I’ll think it as another groundless accusation from some sore losers. Yet again.

I found this moment pretty hilarious. Props to the guy who tried to target Jang.

Attachments:

“Raids are like fortune cookies. You eat the cookie and then read the paper scraps.”

- doranduck, 2016 on Lore in Raids

in WvW

saiyr.3071

Lots of fun in Kaineng BL tonight farming badges camping the SW camp I think we held it for two hours against many waves of invaders with the outmanned buff up most of the time. I think I was downed twice and died once, well done! You finally took the camp for the second time after we started going to sleep.

It was nice of Dragonbrand to cheer us on as we took their SW tower…what happened next was not so nice though (it’s not clear from this screenshot but a bunch more of them rushed in and started attacking ;_;):

Attachments:

in WvW

Invalid.8765

Woah, this is really really bad. You should report them instantly whenever you have proof. Let the GM ban them, but don’t flame the forum otherwise I’ll think it as another groundless accusation from some sore losers. Yet again.

I found this moment pretty hilarious. Props to the guy who tried to target Jang.

xD I spammed it like 20 times

I wanted zergball to visit me

Invalid Password [EVOH]

in WvW

xxxzavulonxxx.8413

Nicer than before? Is this something to be proud of? How about dont post anything negative PERIOD. That isnt what these threads are here for.

Tell that to members of your servers. Most of the negativity is from Kain….

[SU]

in WvW

Posted by: Ninein.4782

Ninein.4782

6 man wiping 20-30 zergball before our reinforcements arrived. lols

On another note, my first time on necromentalistwarriorrogue was fun times

You dive bomb that WM zergball just like me:).

Ninein
-Maguuma

in WvW

saiyr.3071

Didn’t you hear? Once you turn 20 your reaction time goes to hell. It takes me like 5 seconds to respond to being attacked.

in WvW

Posted by: Moderator.6837

Moderator.6837

Hello there,

Since we had to moderate this thread heavily, please read the reminder about the WvWvW sub-forum: WvW sub forum – rules reminder.

Please keep this thread civil & polite, otherwise it will be locked.

Thank you

(edited by Moderator.6837)

in WvW

Posted by: wads.5730

wads.5730

i love how that guy in chat is accusing someone of hacking when he got quickness stomped.