2:15 BP | Anvil Rock | NSP

in WvW

Posted by: tiramisu.8706

tiramisu.8706

NSP commander + BP commander = truce > AR
Different NSP commander + AR commander = truce > BP
2 truces + no communication between NSP commanders making different truces = NSP attacking everywhere at once
2 truces broken in less than a day = NSP punching bag for a week?!

Headhurts. Resting now.

Wokfoo, Rokkasaurus, Not Daddy of [Rekz]

in WvW

Posted by: Aline.7365

Aline.7365

It seems as though we are fighting a renewed NSP, and a refined BP. Both servers are very organized in EB and are constantly watching the roads. It puts AR’s EB crew to shame. I hope we can make up our points in the BL’s or at least change the mood of our EB. Recently its been trolling, bickering, and people wanting to attack SM or the grub more than they want to hold towers or supply camps.

Anyways, have fun out there!

I agree about the last part… sigh, lately the EB map chat is just awful, and everybody wanting to kill the grub to get more luck or whatever, (even saw a commander doing that), seriously?! I’m just going less and less on this map….

Elementalist – Demonic Queen of The Zombie Horde [TWIN]|
[TFH]
Anvil Rock

in WvW

Posted by: Vespin.8642

Vespin.8642

I know I was just giving you crap. Im pretty sure all the sides do it at one time or another. I just thought it was kinda funny.

Yeah, it definitely happens at one point or another, although organized truces strike me as shady and will only bring out the unhealthy aspects of rivalries like this. I was in EB when this particular truce was happening and found it a bit unsavory that the CO called everyone to form up for an offensive on BP when NSP was not only in first place, but 100 points/tally higher in their share of the pie as well. I inquired as to why we were going to push into BP. (I was still one of the ones at Pangloss with another CO there. Perhaps she didnt get the memo to let it fall, because we held it for quite a while.) Anyways, my inquiry led to the CO leading the charge to whisper me trying to stifle dissent, stating that they had a truce with NSP to go after BP. It was about this time that NSP had rooted us out from Pangloss (not without a fight), and were marching on umber. I thought I’d let it play out, since I found it irrational that we would join up with the 1st placed and current primetime force team (NSP) to pick on 2nd place (BP), but decided to keep my mouth shut on map chat to avoid making waves. I confirmed with the CO that it was NSP that we were supposedly making this alliance with, as it seemed more likely that bargaining with BP would give us more benefit overall. He confirmed NSP was to be our ally, right about the time that the same NSP finished building their seige to take our Bravost tower. It seemed like we had been betrayed, and while I cant say that I was surprised (it was the logical thing to do.), I can say that I was a bit turned off by a formal alliance when those forming the alliance weren’t the 2 servers that were trailing, or at least trailing in the points/tally.

I decided I’d rather log off than see what happened afterwards, but seeing it on the forum I decided I’d lend my experience to the understanding of what happened, just for the sake of transparency.

It seems as though we are fighting a renewed NSP, and a refined BP. Both servers are very organized in EB and are constantly watching the roads. It puts AR’s EB crew to shame. I hope we can make up our points in the BL’s or at least change the mood of our EB. Recently its been trolling, bickering, and people wanting to attack SM or the grub more than they want to hold towers or supply camps.

Rashgal, I was actually the NSP commander tagged up when you guys took Pangloss and dug in hard. That was insane. I’m not gonna lie there was nothing we could do. We had to call in a bunch of reinforcements and it still took is a heck of a time (and by that I mean until Sekz showed up) to get you guys out. I detagged halfway through though cuz another commander came with the reinforcements.

Either way, this is basically what a truce is in WvW. It is not an agreement between sides. That is the very first thing you have to understand. Commanders only have control over their particular zergs and only have whatever control over pugs that the pugs give them. Therefore, the truce is simply an agreement between two Commanders to hit certain targets or to target the other team specifically. The instant one of those two commanders logs off the truce is over. There’s too many people in charge, not enough discipline, and too many differing viewpoints to do anything more rigid than that. However, if two any commanders find each other to be trustworthy and dependable, the truce can be nonetheless very powerful.

in WvW

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

I found this conversation funny and thought I’d share.

Attachments:

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

in WvW

Posted by: Rob.7624

Rob.7624

Come on NSP, is this really necessary?

(Trucing bullkitten)

Guys, the person in this post is me. I’ve made no effort to hide the fact that Ive been working with a couple commanders from BP for the last few days. If you ask anyone (Minavera, for example) I made no attempt to hide it. I personally prefer BP over AR and that’s why I was working with them. That and I found a couple truly nice, skilled, and honest commanders to work with. I’m not a spy, though. I’m still NSP. Our primary exchange of information was always on the movements of Anvil Rock as well as coordinated strikes also on Anvil Rock. Many times I did ask our people not to engage BP but that was also because it was in the best interest of NSP. I figured my job as a commander was to score as many points for my team as possible in the best way I knew how. That’s what I did.

Well as long as you realize, and it seems like you admit it here, that it takes two servers to beat our one, then it is all good.

Well you know someone was going to say it so I just rushed out front with it!

I suppose I could try to deny that, but it would be going against the evidence that the last 3 weeks of matches provide. There was a point where you were holding both of us back yesterday at the same time and I found that to be quite impressive.

Hey guys, some of you might remember I take something called “Commander Training” or CT on the NSP server.
A Commanders primary objective is to achieve the highest point gain on the map, which is short game play. But also to line up for the long term haul. I teach all of my students this, as I have become well seasoned on all aspects.

There are multiple ways in which to achieve this, (I will not go into too much depth as I don’t plan on giving any enemy commanders an insight into our tactics or pointers) One of those ways is by having a mutual goal.
Due to the intentional make up of WvWvW one server either has to abstain from a fight or join in on a ‘double team’. Thus in most cases obliterating the DT’d server.

WvW is essentially virtual warfare.
And humans have been perfecting the art of war for thousands of years, we’ve gotten pretty good at it.
You can see where I am going with this.

If two entities are, lets say, ‘displeased’ with another due to lack of respect or honour etc (not saying that is why) then they may unite together and force the aggressive entity to its knees, while when split, they may have been defeated.
This is a mutual goal. And one that can be translated to WvW. Used by people who have a higher affinity and appreciation for the long haul.

This is by no means an alliance forged in stone and an entire server can most certainly not be accounted for by their leaders actions (as you all should know about rogue Commanders form PvE). But with enough server wide acceptance it may become just that, who knows, that is where the dice can be rolled.
I cannot speak for everyone in North America, but these methods have been rampant in Europe since the game start. Its truly beautiful and can cause big zerg servers to actually have to think, rather than just produce the numbers.

It adds an extra dynamic to the game and actually keeps in time with Guild wars and its lore.
Guilds who support one server as an ally over another will bond and their Commanders + soliders will work united in their effort. While others will either abstain or be forced to fight against the opposing force. All of this being portrayed on the WvW tapestry like a fine painting.

Evolution my friends.
Lets add another dynamic to the stalemate.
Its an advancement and one that has been used by a secluded few for months. Maybe it should move from just a few individuals and become public. Because complaining about spies is one thing, and something that we cannot stop. But a game of politics? The pen can easily be mightier than the sword. – [Insert another famous quote here] -.

Thanks for reading.

Commander Bird Song
Northern Shiverpeaks Night Crew
Os Guild

(edited by Rob.7624)

in WvW

Posted by: Rinzler.8072

Rinzler.8072

the pen is mighter?

Rinzler [Mesmer] -BROLIS PASS- Violent Tendencies (vT)
Videos:

in WvW

Posted by: Thorp.7982

Thorp.7982

The pen is mightier than the sword and actions speak louder than words.

in WvW

Posted by: Rinzler.8072

Rinzler.8072

The pen is mightier than the sword and actions speak louder than words.

So your mother says, Trebek!

Rinzler [Mesmer] -BROLIS PASS- Violent Tendencies (vT)
Videos:

in WvW

Posted by: Wryscher.1432

Wryscher.1432

It is sort of funny, he is moving so fast you have no chance to kill him. Yet you cast one spell he freaks out cast roots and runs. Dude, if you are gonna cheat do something cool.

[Sane]-Order of the Insane Disorder
Melanessa-Necromancer Cymaniel-Scrapper
Minikata-Guardian Shadyne-Elementalist -FA-

in WvW

Posted by: Anvil Pants.3426

Anvil Pants.3426

Ok, ok, I’ll admit it, “NSP”. ALS has no skills; we never roam, we only zerg; plus, the moment Kodiak turns his tag off everything goes to kitten, AR loses every capture point it owns and starts blowing up Kodiak’s cellphone with “Commander?”, “Grub?”, “Stonemist?”

I can’t even get out of Citadel anymore because you kill me as soon as [Determined] ends.

Anvil’s Last Stand [ALS]
Grand Progressive Arch Battle Pope of Anvil Rock Defenders Alliance [TARD]

in WvW

Posted by: Vespin.8642

Vespin.8642

Come on NSP, is this really necessary?

(Trucing bullkitten)

Guys, the person in this post is me. I’ve made no effort to hide the fact that Ive been working with a couple commanders from BP for the last few days. If you ask anyone (Minavera, for example) I made no attempt to hide it. I personally prefer BP over AR and that’s why I was working with them. That and I found a couple truly nice, skilled, and honest commanders to work with. I’m not a spy, though. I’m still NSP. Our primary exchange of information was always on the movements of Anvil Rock as well as coordinated strikes also on Anvil Rock. Many times I did ask our people not to engage BP but that was also because it was in the best interest of NSP. I figured my job as a commander was to score as many points for my team as possible in the best way I knew how. That’s what I did.

Well as long as you realize, and it seems like you admit it here, that it takes two servers to beat our one, then it is all good.

Well you know someone was going to say it so I just rushed out front with it!

I suppose I could try to deny that, but it would be going against the evidence that the last 3 weeks of matches provide. There was a point where you were holding both of us back yesterday at the same time and I found that to be quite impressive.

Hey guys, some of you might remember I take something called “Commander Training” or CT on the NSP server.
A Commanders primary objective is to achieve the highest point gain on the map, which is short game play. But also to line up for the long term haul. I teach all of my students this, as I have become well seasoned on all aspects.

There are multiple ways in which to achieve this, (I will not go into too much depth as I don’t plan on giving any enemy commanders an insight into our tactics or pointers) One of those ways is by having a mutual goal.
Due to the intentional make up of WvWvW one server either has to abstain from a fight or join in on a ‘double team’. Thus in most cases obliterating the DT’d server.

WvW is essentially virtual warfare.
And humans have been perfecting the art of war for thousands of years, we’ve gotten pretty good at it.
You can see where I am going with this.

If two entities are, lets say, ‘displeased’ with another due to lack of respect or honour etc (not saying that is why) then they may unite together and force the aggressive entity to its knees, while when split, they may have been defeated.
This is a mutual goal. And one that can be translated to WvW. Used by people who have a higher affinity and appreciation for the long haul.

This is by no means an alliance forged in stone and an entire server can most certainly not be accounted for by their leaders actions (as you all should know about rogue Commanders form PvE). But with enough server wide acceptance it may become just that, who knows, that is where the dice can be rolled.
I cannot speak for everyone in North America, but these methods have been rampant in Europe since the game start. Its truly beautiful and can cause big zerg servers to actually have to think, rather than just produce the numbers.

It adds an extra dynamic to the game and actually keeps in time with Guild wars and its lore.
Guilds who support one server as an ally over another will bond and their Commanders + soliders will work united in their effort. While others will either abstain or be forced to fight against the opposing force. All of this being portrayed on the WvW tapestry like a fine painting.

Evolution my friends.
Lets add another dynamic to the stalemate.
Its an advancement and one that has been used by a secluded few for months. Maybe it should move from just a few individuals and become public. Because complaining about spies is one thing, and something that we cannot stop. But a game of politics? The pen can easily be mightier than the sword. – [Insert another famous quote here] -.

Thanks for reading.

I agree completely with this. I see WvWvW as warfare and I guess I like to treat it like I would treat real warfare. Alliances are something higher than tactics. They’re strategy, something far more complex. And volatile.

in WvW

Posted by: Manbear.3408

Manbear.3408

Wow. Quite the potty mouth on our dear Once there. I didn’t see his alleged hackery, but I’d gladly see him booted for spouting off like a low-class juvenile delinquent. BP doesn’t need worthless clowns. We’re better than that.

Borlis Pass Pride!

in WvW

Posted by: sylpheedIIDX.5721

sylpheedIIDX.5721

oh my, this is getting good.

Attachments:

Lady Burr [Sekz] [Rekz] [qT] [DNA]
#1 puking quaggan

in WvW

Posted by: osif.8673

osif.8673

I’ve been told that person’s account was bugged and they were teleporting everywhere unintentionally and was unable to attack anything. That person submitted several tickets to Anet. Hopefully it gets resolved soon, thank you for bringing it up!

That’s a lie. The infiltrators signet part may be true, but he can attack just fine. It’s most certainly a teleport hack. Hopefully ANet bans him for using it, and Fox will be decent and give him the boot.

It is a lie, here is a convo I had with him telling him to stop hacking.

Is his guild actually defending him too?

Miller Time – 80 Sylvari Mesmer
Not Just A Goodtime – 80 Asura Warrior
[PAXA]

in WvW

Posted by: Dark Aidget.3879

Dark Aidget.3879

I do hope you reported that guy for verbal abuse, Zara. If we can’t get him nailed for hacking, he can enjoy his suspension for being a kitten. Foxlife has some great players, and this dirtbag doesn’t reflect well on their guild or our server.

[Arr][GOAT]

in WvW

Posted by: Rob.7624

Rob.7624

I know I was just giving you crap. Im pretty sure all the sides do it at one time or another. I just thought it was kinda funny.

Yeah, it definitely happens at one point or another, although organized truces strike me as shady and will only bring out the unhealthy aspects of rivalries like this. I was in EB when this particular truce was happening and found it a bit unsavory that the CO called everyone to form up for an offensive on BP when NSP was not only in first place, but 100 points/tally higher in their share of the pie as well. I inquired as to why we were going to push into BP. (I was still one of the ones at Pangloss with another CO there. Perhaps she didnt get the memo to let it fall, because we held it for quite a while.) Anyways, my inquiry led to the CO leading the charge to whisper me trying to stifle dissent, stating that they had a truce with NSP to go after BP. It was about this time that NSP had rooted us out from Pangloss (not without a fight), and were marching on umber. I thought I’d let it play out, since I found it irrational that we would join up with the 1st placed and current primetime force team (NSP) to pick on 2nd place (BP), but decided to keep my mouth shut on map chat to avoid making waves. I confirmed with the CO that it was NSP that we were supposedly making this alliance with, as it seemed more likely that bargaining with BP would give us more benefit overall. He confirmed NSP was to be our ally, right about the time that the same NSP finished building their seige to take our Bravost tower. It seemed like we had been betrayed, and while I cant say that I was surprised (it was the logical thing to do.), I can say that I was a bit turned off by a formal alliance when those forming the alliance weren’t the 2 servers that were trailing, or at least trailing in the points/tally.

I decided I’d rather log off than see what happened afterwards, but seeing it on the forum I decided I’d lend my experience to the understanding of what happened, just for the sake of transparency.

Here is a breakdown from what I see as evidence has shown.
NSP holds lead at reset and halfway through weekend. It eventually falls to either AR or BP and through the week end up in last place.

So the battle then in my eyes is between BP and AR.
Now, BP cruise all through the week and then kill themselves to grab the win near the end when everyone else is basically gone.

BP could avoid this by striking a deal with NSP, that together they could keep and hold AR in last place so BP have a pleasant week and NSP slots nicely into second for once.

AR could also take this week for a win though too, by striking the exact same deal with NSP. Although currently since they are in last place, it would have less appeal.
That and from my own personal experience, certain AR Commanders when approached can be incredibly rude while BP have been pleasant if not amazingly friendly.

So you see, NSP has found itself in a sort of position of power even though in last place overall. But a very close last place.
We’ve lost so many times that we couldn’t really care who actually wins, the likelihood of it being us is slim. But can we take 2nd place? Possibly.

If this was yesterday Rashagal then it may have been my fault, I was on very late. Commanders on EB will turn off their tag or follow me when I’m on sometimes. Whatever Commander was on before who maybe had some form of deal? Goes out the window especially with someone like me.

Helping Anvil Rock would make more work for us than if we were to just skirt around BP. I mean, its not a truce or alliance. Thats just good business. We see BP taking Quintin? LOL Durios will have very few defenders or a split force, can’t deny a man an easy take.
They get what they want, and by not causing trouble with trouble? We keep ourselves out of a three-way. Because if we attacked BP instead of AR? BP would pull out and defend against us, then AR has a chance of just attacking us anyway (which always seems to happen) and we’d find ourselves in a no win scenario. One that we would have created for ourselves.

Only thing I’d have conflict over is SM.
Boy do I love the big shiny castles.
So perdy.

But yeh, like vespin said. Thats how I view things, and I view it because I think thats the most intelligent way of looking at it all. But other Commanders might not see that, and BP certainly want to take our bl from us.

Commander Bird Song
Northern Shiverpeaks Night Crew
Os Guild

(edited by Rob.7624)

in WvW

osif.8673

I’ll duel you Kardiamond, if you’d like.

[PAXA]

in WvW

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

Can someone explain to me which skill allows this Borlis Pass ranger from Foxx guild do this?

he is hacker, he’s posted in this thread in response to my video as if I was the kitten and he was the victim.

your video just makes me lol even more, kid is so bad and so is his guild for standing behind that kitten

Too bad A. Net only bans for snowflakes

Didn’t this guy say he couldn’t do any attacks because of his bug? Looks like his elite works just fine. ;P

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

in WvW

Posted by: Once.4536

Once.4536

I didnt say that I couldnt attack that I couldnt see what my attacks were doing because of them just blinking on my screen!!! I freaked out on Evilzara because im tired of being harassed about this crap!! Im not hacking I dont know how to hack and nor Would I keep hacking if I knew thousands of people have seen me doing it!! I can use my abilities but dont see the outcome. According to me everyone in the game is moving at lightspeed also!! Oh and look at the latest response I have from arena net!!\

On Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 5:28 PM, Guild Wars 2 Support <
support@guildwars2.com> wrote:

> *
>
>
> Thank you for your support request. Our response is included below. If you
> have other questions, please reply to this e-mail.
>
>
>
>
>
> You can also review and update your ticket at our support site by clicking
> this link.
>
> * Subject
Im glitched * Discussion Thread* * Response Via Email (Luis)
> 02/17/2013 04:28 PM Hello,
>
> Thank you for bringing this issue to my attention today.
>
> To further investigate the issue you are experiencing, we would like for
> you to provide us with a System Profile report for your Mac.
>
> Depending on which version of Mac OS X (10.7 or 10.8) you are using will
> determine which steps you will need to take to generate the System Profile
>
> To generate the system profile for computers on Mac OS X 10.7 and earlier,
> please follow the steps below:
>
> 1. Click the Apple on the Finder Menu Bar
>
> 2. Click on “About This Mac”
>
> 3. Click on “More Info” and then on “System Report”
>
> 4. In the Finder Menu Bar Click on “File” and then “Export as Text”.
>
> 5. You will see a dropdown appear requesting where to save the file. You
> can name the file anything you like next to where it says “Export As”, then
> next to the “Where” field, please choose your desktop as your save
> location. Keep the File Format as “Rich Text Format” and select “Save”.
>
> 6. Attach this file to your ticket when you reply.
>
> To generate the system profile for computers on Mac OS X 10.8, please use
> the following steps to generate your system report:
>
> NOTE — With the update to Mountain Lion 10.8, the ability to save your
> system specifications to a text file has been disabled. Because of this,
> you will need to use a free 3rd party application called “MachineProfile”
> which is available from the Mac App Store.
>
> To install this program and save your system profile please follow the
> instructions below:
>
> 1. Open the Mac App Store which can be found in your Applications folder.
>
> 2. Search for and download “MachineProfile”
>
> 3. Open “MachineProfile” and give it just a minute to recognize your
> devices.
>
> 4. Select “File” and then “Save as PDF” from the Finder Menu Bar.
>
> 5. A box will dropdown with options on where you want to save the file.
> Please choose either the desktop or your doccuments folder as your save
> location so the file will be easy to locate and select “Save”.
>
> Attach the file to your ticket with your reply.
>
> Please update your incident at the provided link and attach the file you
> created. If you need assistance attaching a report to the ticket please
> follow the instructions in the following Knowledge Base article:
>
> Title: Attaching a File
> Answer Link:
> http://help.ncsoft.com/cgi-bin/ncsoft.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=5887
>
> Once we receive it, we will have a much better understanding of what may
> be causing the issue.
>
> Regards,
> Luis
> NCsoft Technical Support * Customer By Web Form (
************)*02/17/2013

(edited by Once.4536)

in WvW

Once.4536

In short not everyone is a hacker Ive seen people do some crazy kitten since I started playing this game a few weeks ago. Some dude today whispered me from another server telling me that he reported me for hacking!! Really? I was told that was a hack in itself there HackerTeivospy. So why dont you guys start pointing fingers at the real people ruining this game on your own home turf!! Also please leave Fox guild out of this I was in their guild but no longer are. I left Fox because they are good peeps and dont deserve all the harassment either. They were defending me because thats what guilds do. A few of them were with me the other day when my bug started and they knew it was just some freak weird crap going on. SO please just leave them out of it!!

(edited by Once.4536)

in WvW

Posted by: Rashagal.5867

Rashagal.5867

Here is a breakdown from what I see as evidence has shown.
NSP holds lead at reset and halfway through weekend. It eventually falls to either AR or BP and through the week end up in last place.

So the battle then in my eyes is between BP and AR.
Now, BP cruise all through the week and then kill themselves to grab the win near the end when everyone else is basically gone.

BP could avoid this by striking a deal with NSP, that together they could keep and hold AR in last place so BP have a pleasant week and NSP slots nicely into second for once.

AR could also take this week for a win though too, by striking the exact same deal with NSP. Although currently since they are in last place, it would have less appeal.
That and from my own personal experience, certain AR Commanders when approached can be incredibly rude while BP have been pleasant if not amazingly friendly.

So you see, NSP has found itself in a sort of position of power even though in last place overall. But a very close last place.
We’ve lost so many times that we couldn’t really care who actually wins, the likelihood of it being us is slim. But can we take 2nd place? Possibly.

If this was yesterday Rashagal then it may have been my fault, I was on very late. Commanders on EB will turn off their tag or follow me when I’m on sometimes. Whatever Commander was on before who maybe had some form of deal? Goes out the window especially with someone like me.

Helping Anvil Rock would make more work for us than if we were to just skirt around BP. I mean, its not a truce or alliance. Thats just good business. We see BP taking Quintin? LOL Durios will have very few defenders or a split force, can’t deny a man an easy take.
They get what they want, and by not causing trouble with trouble? We keep ourselves out of a three-way. Because if we attacked BP instead of AR? BP would pull out and defend against us, then AR has a chance of just attacking us anyway (which always seems to happen) and we’d find ourselves in a no win scenario. One that we would have created for ourselves.

Only thing I’d have conflict over is SM.
Boy do I love the big shiny castles.
So perdy.

But yeh, like vespin said. Thats how I view things, and I view it because I think thats the most intelligent way of looking at it all. But other Commanders might not see that, and BP certainly want to take our bl from us.

Oh I’m by no means saying that I don’t understand why you did what you did (it was last night btw). It makes perfect sense and its a very nice strategy if you dont mind me saying. I always notice how quickly and efficiently NSP creeps in on Umber and DG whenever they see Daneleon flip to green. Like you said its just good business. I was merely commenting that from AR’s position I didn’t agree with the call from a tactical standpoint. It just seemed like a lopsided deal that was leaning in NSP’s favor. I didn’t see the value in going for BP when we could have taken the fight to the front runner and bring us closer to the win overall, but I suppose I wasn’t considering the population decay you guys seem to be fighting over the week. But now I see your point.

I’m sorry you have had troubles finding a sense of camaraderie with our CO’s. I hope they might see this and try not to burn as many bridges. I know from experience that some of AR’s CO’s, while very talented, can be hotheaded and ill tempered when under stress of a double team or troll harassment from chat.

On a unrelated note: BP’s momma is so fat, I mistook her for a dolyak.

Anvil Rock Ambassador of [Sane];
[ARM] Anvil Rock Militia Commander;
The Loryak: I speak for these beasts.

in WvW

Dark Aidget.3879

@Once

Here’s a crazy idea: Stay out of WvW, where ppl will automatically assume you’re using a cheat, until you get your problem resolved. Any sympathy you might have had evaporated when you called one of our commanders a ho’.

[Arr][GOAT]

in WvW

Once.4536

@Once

Here’s a crazy idea: Stay out of WvW, where ppl will automatically assume you’re using a cheat, until you get your problem resolved. Any sympathy you might have had evaporated when you called one of our commanders a ho’.

Your Commander is leading groups into (Sekz) ambushes deliberately. So if calling me a hacker to take the heat off of her is the game she wants to play then so be it!! Why should I not go to WvW and run around when there are real hackers screwing up the game everyday? How about I get hit with Flame Font for 11754 points of damage? how about I watch 45+ players from another server port from Redwater Lowlands to the inside if of Bluebriar Tower? Come on now really if I was going to hack Run speed? Seriously? My running around has hurt who? Im not one shotting people like alot of you!! Im not running across a map Invunerable like some of you!! Im not a human messmer one sec and a asura thief the next like some of you. I had my own buffs on in the first video. In the second he didnt show you the part where the messmer 1 shotted did he? Nope because they think me running fast is a disadvantage to their own dishonesties. Call me what you like but all of you that are pointing fingers are the ones that are the guilty ones trying to peoples eyes off of you!!

in WvW

Wryscher.1432

This is getting pretty good. I think I like this guy. Well except for the language part.

in WvW

Posted by: tiramisu.8706

tiramisu.8706

We deliberately ambush zergs. Kind of what a gank group does. Doesn’t matter if it’s BP or AR. Don’t be mad at everyone cause people are accusing you of hacks. Just wait for ANET to resolve your issues and practice juking Balthazar for now.

Wokfoo, Rokkasaurus, Not Daddy of [Rekz]

in WvW

Dark Aidget.3879

This is getting pretty good. I think I like this guy. Well except for the language part.

Want him?

Thread closed in 3…2…1…

[Arr][GOAT]

in WvW

Posted by: MrTank.4809

MrTank.4809

I made a video of NSP Golem Rushing BP BL hills

in WvW

Wryscher.1432

I think we all know this video was Staged, Nsp Never attacks BP! And the guy was obviously hacking, he had like 150k health.

I think Ive covered most the troll post in one! That is how good I am!

And whoever thought of waypointing golems is brilliant! That is why i just run around and stab stuff, never been that bright.

in WvW

Dark Aidget.3879

Don’t care, haz Clutch

[Arr][GOAT]

in WvW

Once.4536

The same video submitted to Tech support. This what I see on my screen!!

in WvW

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

Nice video, were you recording your Garrison attempt?

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

in WvW

Posted by: Zuer.2814

Zuer.2814

I wanna see a PAXA video where they use the song Friends by Atomship. ;D

Zuer
Maguuma
[AON]

in WvW

Posted by: MrTank.4809

MrTank.4809

Nice video, were you recording your Garrison attempt?

Yea I did.

(edited by MrTank.4809)

in WvW

Posted by: Skarloc.2569

Skarloc.2569

Grats to both the ENVY mesmer today, had some great fight with you guys. In sPvP I have really hard fight with mesmer, but still I can win. But in WvW man, with culling and confusion boost, Mesmer are a pain in the kitten. A never ending rotation of “Oh kitten” defensive skills!

For guys you claimed were “nothing special”, those fights sure didn’t seem to go well for you. But since we’re on the subject of “nothing special”, it is enjoyable to see you out there. You take care now.

[PAXA] Skarllok – 80 Mesmer/ Skarrlloc – 80 Guardian
[FUN] [FUN II] [Jonathan Taylor Thomas] – DAoC, WoW, WAR

in WvW

Dark Aidget.3879

Well, it’s certainly weird the way the thief skill popped up when the loot dropped. But it doesn’t explain why your etiquette and protocol skills were nerfed so badly.

[Arr][GOAT]

in WvW

Once.4536

Well, it’s certainly weird the way the thief skill popped up when the loot dropped. But it doesn’t explain why your etiquette and protocol skills were nerfed so badly.

It’s not a thief skill It is a charge from
http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Sigil_of_Sanctuary
And lets see how much etiquette you have when you are taking videos of your normal gameplay that was asked for by tech support and all you get is whisper form people Stop hacking stop hacking stop hacking!! It is BS

in WvW

Once.4536

Just letting you guys know I have to play WvW for awhile Per tech supports request Hope you dont mind!!!!

Response Via Email (James) 02/17/2013 11:06 PM
Hi Ralph,

Thank you for providing us with that report.

I took a look at the Game Advisor report you provided and it appears your connection may be suffering from packet loss. For reference, I have included the data found in Game Advisor below:

Hop Ping Amount of packets out of 100 lost Server
——— —-—— —-—————————————————————————— —-———————————————————————————————————
11 25ms 6/ 100 = 6% 2/ 100 = 2% vlan52.ebr2.Atlanta2.Level3.net [4.69.150.126]
0/ 100 = 0% |
12 23ms 4/ 100 = 4% 0/ 100 = 0% ae-73-73.ebr3.Atlanta2.Level3.net [4.69.148.253]
0/ 100 = 0% |
13 31ms 4/ 100 = 4% 0/ 100 = 0% ae-2-2.ebr1.Washington1.Level3.net [4.69.132.86]
2/ 100 = 2% |
14 34ms 6/ 100 = 6% 0/ 100 = 0% ae-61-61.csw1.Washington1.Level3.net [4.69.134.130]
1/ 100 = 1% |
15 31ms 7/ 100 = 7% 0/ 100 = 0% ae-62-62.ebr2.Washington1.Level3.net [4.69.134.145]
17/ 100 = 17% |
16 117ms 24/ 100 = 24% 0/ 100 = 0% ae-44-44.ebr2.Paris1.Level3.net [4.69.137.61]

At this time, I would like to confirm these findings with a more advanced diagnostic report which will graph your Internet connection while actively playing Guild Wars 2. To do this, we use an application called “Ping Plotter.” You can find the program and information on how to use it at http://www.pingplotter.com/download.html. Please note this program is not supported by NCSOFT or ArenaNet.

1. Please download and install the standard version of PingPlotter:
http://www.pingplotter.com/downloads/pngplt_std.exe

Note: There is a trial period for the Standard version but you will not be obligated to make a purchase

2. Run the program, and in the upper left corner, you will see an Address to Trace section.

3. Type in /IP while playing WvWvW in the chat box, then put that IP address that it returns into the Address to Trace section. Make sure you leave off the :0 at the end as that’s not part of the IP.

4. Click Trace and allow the tool to run for at least 30 minutes while playing Guild Wars 2. If you get disconnected, please reconnect to Guild Wars 2 and note the time it happened.

5. Click on Stop then File → Save Sample Set and save the file to your computer in a location that will be easy to find, such as your Desktop.

Once saved, please attach that report to your ticket for us to review. If you encounter a problem, such as excessive lag, disconnects, or other errors, please tell us what the issue was as well as the time frame in which it occurred. This will help us isolate the issue you experienced at the point in time.

Regards,

James
NCsoft Technical Support

in WvW

Posted by: ekleenex.1654

ekleenex.1654

Just letting you guys know I have to play WvW for awhile Per tech supports request Hope you dont mind!!!!

Response Via Email (James) 02/17/2013 11:06 PM
Hi Ralph,

Thank you for providing us with that report.

I took a look at the Game Advisor report you provided and it appears your connection may be suffering from packet loss. For reference, I have included the data found in Game Advisor below:

Hop Ping Amount of packets out of 100 lost Server
——— —-—— —-—————————————————————————— —-———————————————————————————————————
11 25ms 6/ 100 = 6% 2/ 100 = 2% vlan52.ebr2.Atlanta2.Level3.net [4.69.150.126]
0/ 100 = 0% |
12 23ms 4/ 100 = 4% 0/ 100 = 0% ae-73-73.ebr3.Atlanta2.Level3.net [4.69.148.253]
0/ 100 = 0% |
13 31ms 4/ 100 = 4% 0/ 100 = 0% ae-2-2.ebr1.Washington1.Level3.net [4.69.132.86]
2/ 100 = 2% |
14 34ms 6/ 100 = 6% 0/ 100 = 0% ae-61-61.csw1.Washington1.Level3.net [4.69.134.130]
1/ 100 = 1% |
15 31ms 7/ 100 = 7% 0/ 100 = 0% ae-62-62.ebr2.Washington1.Level3.net [4.69.134.145]
17/ 100 = 17% |
16 117ms 24/ 100 = 24% 0/ 100 = 0% ae-44-44.ebr2.Paris1.Level3.net [4.69.137.61]

At this time, I would like to confirm these findings with a more advanced diagnostic report which will graph your Internet connection while actively playing Guild Wars 2. To do this, we use an application called “Ping Plotter.” You can find the program and information on how to use it at http://www.pingplotter.com/download.html. Please note this program is not supported by NCSOFT or ArenaNet.

1. Please download and install the standard version of PingPlotter:
http://www.pingplotter.com/downloads/pngplt_std.exe

Note: There is a trial period for the Standard version but you will not be obligated to make a purchase

2. Run the program, and in the upper left corner, you will see an Address to Trace section.

3. Type in /IP while playing WvWvW in the chat box, then put that IP address that it returns into the Address to Trace section. Make sure you leave off the :0 at the end as that’s not part of the IP.

4. Click Trace and allow the tool to run for at least 30 minutes while playing Guild Wars 2. If you get disconnected, please reconnect to Guild Wars 2 and note the time it happened.

5. Click on Stop then File -> Save Sample Set and save the file to your computer in a location that will be easy to find, such as your Desktop.

Once saved, please attach that report to your ticket for us to review. If you encounter a problem, such as excessive lag, disconnects, or other errors, please tell us what the issue was as well as the time frame in which it occurred. This will help us isolate the issue you experienced at the point in time.

Regards,

James
NCsoft Technical Support

I believe you man… I hope you feel the love

sociablegnomes / ekleenex / swághili [Rekz]
“dodging saves lives.”

in WvW

Posted by: imalog.7689

imalog.7689

Ok, ok, I’ll admit it, “NSP”. ALS has no skills; we never roam, we only zerg; plus, the moment Kodiak turns his tag off everything goes to kitten, AR loses every capture point it owns and starts blowing up Kodiak’s cellphone with “Commander?”, “Grub?”, “Stonemist?”

I can’t even get out of Citadel anymore because you kill me as soon as [Determined] ends.

its just my whispers that blow up really,. I imagine you all sit in citadel and watch the borderland get rolled when i go to sleep. Terrible dreams i have.

was fun tonight bp, went 3/3 on keep defense! that makes… 11/11 this week so far. I’m loving this break that im taking.

[ALS] Commander TwoGallants
AR Alliance Public Relations Manager.

in WvW

Posted by: Kalkz.5297

Kalkz.5297

I dont care about you all, i dont care about BP, i dont care about AR, i dont care about NSP, but when i find my SM blue, i shall turn every single blue to green, when its red. i shall turn all red to green in eternal, yes im mad at someone and once i get home from work i wont move from eternal until i do what i said. im MAD

Borlis Pass Commander Kalkz [BS]
Original Former of Borlis Savers
Leader Of : http://youtube.com/kaotichq

in WvW

Posted by: erigais.6805

erigais.6805

I dont care about you all, i dont care about BP, i dont care about AR, i dont care about NSP, but when i find my SM blue, i shall turn every single blue to green, when its red. i shall turn all red to green in eternal, yes im mad at someone and once i get home from work i wont move from eternal until i do what i said. im MAD

ok.

Attachments:

[Sekz] Officer erigais AKA Weeaboo Hunter

in WvW

Posted by: Kardiamond.6952

Kardiamond.6952

For guys you claimed were “nothing special”, those fights sure didn’t seem to go well for you. But since we’re on the subject of “nothing special”, it is enjoyable to see you out there. You take care now.

Those I fought before were nothing special, and I still stand case. They were also hiding in groups of people to fight.

Now for our fight, are you the asura or the female human?

I agree It didn’t go really well, tho for my sake, I was running my zerg hunting buid (no stun breaker, limited defensive mecanism) and was with a bunch of random vs two very talented mesmer and the best ranger I fought (SPLT). I also had an issu with the way that you guys keep focus firing me, why the hate!

Anyway, I love fighting mesmers in WvW. Well I hate it too. They are my worse counter, for the simple reason that they have too many defensive cooldown, I just can’t pin them down. Man you guys even have a simili stun breaker on your staff! :P And confusion in WvW is a pain. So the reason I love to fight you guys, it’s a crazy challenge each time. The most skilled mesmer I encountered so far being the PAXA char mesmer.

But, I think I avenged my case later that day. If you are the female human mesmer, you know it. This time I was roaming with my Elem friend, and we took the female mesmer + 2 of their ally in a fight. 2 on 3. And even if we had to finaly run away, after like a 5-10 min fight that was crazy, we downed and kill your allies many many time.

I don’t think we downed the female mesmer tho, but hey, she is tank build and a mesmer, I don’t worry about that. And we were outnumbered, pretty hard to focus on a tanky mesmer. As long as you don’t down me. This time I had my Elixir S equiped. Helped a lot. :P

I welcome futur encounter with you guys, still wishing we had no culling/confusion boost in WvW.

@osif

Man, I had a fight to finish with that thief! And no, I won’t put my honor in line in a duel versus a mesmer! Like I just said, they are my hard counter.

Been a long time since I saw you guys? Are you still hanging in the bottom of the borderlands?

Rotthen (Necro) / Zhyx (Engineer) /Inglorious Beasterd (Ranger)
Server : Anvil Rock (Since Release!) [SOLO]

(edited by Kardiamond.6952)

in WvW

Posted by: imalog.7689

imalog.7689

keep valley out of your mind and you won’t get wiped

[ALS] Commander TwoGallants
AR Alliance Public Relations Manager.

in WvW

Posted by: Musty.3148

Musty.3148

[quote Once.4536]

Dark Aidget.3879:

Once.4536:

It’s not a thief skill It is a charge from
http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Sigil_of_Sanctuary
And lets see how much etiquette you have when you are taking videos of your normal gameplay that was asked for by tech support and all you get is whisper form people Stop hacking stop hacking stop hacking!! It is BS[/quote Once.4536]

The one thing about that video that I don’t understand is this:

Everyone ELSE is also moving at light speed, that isn’t possible, the servers would have to “make up” movement for everything…

I’m not sure if I’m making sense but, If I am standing in the world and I move at X speed. And you are standing in the world and move at Xx3 speed. I would STILL move X speed (on both screens), no amount of server side buggyness could MAKE me move where I wasn’t (or where I didn’t imput to move to). If it did then on my screen I would ALSO be moving at Xx3 speed.

I’ll reserve judgement for now, but it doesn’t wash. That video looked like you just turned up the speed (on your playback recording) as you ported into WvW (even the “loading” whirly sped up).

80 Elementalist/80 Mesmer/80 Guardian/80 Thief
Now Musty Britches since someone decided Shortbus Rider was offensive… [LoS] [NSP]

in WvW

Posted by: Musty.3148

Musty.3148

Sorry for fail quoting, for some reason the board won’t let me quote or even edit.

80 Elementalist/80 Mesmer/80 Guardian/80 Thief
Now Musty Britches since someone decided Shortbus Rider was offensive… [LoS] [NSP]

in WvW

Posted by: Omne.4603

Omne.4603

We’re in the lead? NSP is such a little nibble dude. I mean, clearly I am reading the score wrong and that NSP is in last place and AR are in first.

Night crew this morning.
Here is a before and after shot of the score.

Me and Commander Smitry. Just being bosses together.

1) When just login

2) 2 hours later

C-c-c-Combo breaker!

3) decided to poke AR and see what happened

4) decided to poke BP and see what happened

I’m off now, Goodluck NSP!

rawrr weekend warriors!!!

im taking a break this week. You’ll see less ALS action im sure :s
i guess that means you can finally train your commanders!

We were all wondering when the excuses were going to start showing up.

And here you have it, kill imalog and all of ALS will die.

New strat, go.

Loled

I Cant Stop/ Ocularis
NSP | Os Guild Master
www.osguild.org | www.youtube.com/osthink

in WvW

Posted by: Skarloc.2569

Skarloc.2569

Those I fought before were nothing special, and I still stand case. They were also hiding in groups of people to fight.

Now for our fight, are you the asura or the female human?

I agree It didn’t go really well, tho for my sake, I was running my zerg hunting buid (no stun breaker, limited defensive mecanism) and was with a bunch of random vs two very talented mesmer and the best ranger I fought (SPLT). I also had an issu with the way that you guys keep focus firing me, why the hate!

Anyway, I love fighting mesmers in WvW. Well I hate it too. They are my worse counter, for the simple reason that they have too many defensive cooldown, I just can’t pin them down. Man you guys even have a simili stun breaker on your staff! :P And confusion in WvW is a pain. So the reason I love to fight you guys, it’s a crazy challenge each time. The most skilled mesmer I encountered so far being the PAXA char mesmer.

But, I think I avenged my case later that day. If you are the female human mesmer, you know it. This time I was roaming with my Elem friend, and we took the female mesmer + 2 of their ally in a fight. 2 on 3. And even if we had to finaly run away, after like a 5-10 min fight that was crazy, we downed and kill your allies many many time.

I don’t think we downed the female mesmer tho, but hey, she is tank build and a mesmer, I don’t worry about that. And we were outnumbered, pretty hard to focus on a tanky mesmer. As long as you don’t down me. This time I had my Elixir S equiped. Helped a lot. :P

I welcome futur encounter with you guys, still wishing we had no culling/confusion boost in WvW.

@osif

Man, I had a fight to finish with that thief! And no, I won’t put my honor in line in a duel versus a mesmer! Like I just said, they are my hard counter.

Been a long time since I saw you guys? Are you still hanging in the bottom of the borderlands?

If we were in a group of people, it’s not exactly hiding, it’s just being in a group. Considering 95% of our fights involve us being severely outnumbered, none of us are exactly rolling around in groups of 2-5 because we’re scared out there. Not sure who you fought before though.

I get that not every build is ideal for every situation, hence why you have options when building your engineer. However, to use it as an excuse for losing is fairly sad, considering you like to roam around solo using a build optimized for such combat, usually against people who are not. Are they then able to use that as an excuse against you? You sure would, I see it as only fitting if everyone else can to.

You’re quick to point out that having randoms around was also part of the reason you lost, yet you have no problem going into detail with your fight against our mesmer and some randoms with her. I don’t think you can really brag about, well not even killing our mesmer with randoms, when you just used it as an excuse for yourself. Again, pot meet kettle.

Culling and confusion boost issues… in a fight against 3 people? Really? I feel like we’re really scraping at the bottom for excuses now.

Listen, I get that you like to roam around solo and in small groups. I even commend you for it, the game needs more people like that. I also enjoy fighting against you, as you’re not the worst engineer I’ve come across. However, you constantly throw out excuses left and right for any type of disadvantage you may feel you have. Every time you post I just roll my eyes as you always just go through a list about how the odds were stacked against you. Your passive-aggressive posts just makes you come across like a dbag. It’s hard to take a guy like you serious when you take painstaking measures in defending yourself, yet every example of your wins is just a lesson in being outplayed.

I wasn’t even going to post something about this until everyone in the guild was laughing about this the other day. For someone as average as you are, we found the irony of your posts deserved a response. I’m guessing you’ve played a lot of sPvP, that would explain a few things.

[PAXA] Skarllok – 80 Mesmer/ Skarrlloc – 80 Guardian
[FUN] [FUN II] [Jonathan Taylor Thomas] – DAoC, WoW, WAR

in WvW

Kardiamond.6952

@Skarllok

Wow Oh my god.

I just got forum stomped

I really like to gives excuses, as I can feel better after I lose a fight!

I also thought using encounter with randoms as an example was OK, since you did it with your previous post. Just wanted to send you back the ball.

I fail to find my others posts filled with excuses. I’m bad at this too!

Overall, I’m happy to see you guys talk about me in your guild. Man I didn’t know I had such an impact on ENVY. I gotta admit it hurts my feeling a bit.

And you are right, I’m pretty average, and I’m pretty much a dBag(Anvil Plant can attest the last part). Sadly, your mesmer not being able to kill me in a 3vs2 must mean ahe is also pretty average, especially since she had to run a couple of time to survive. Tell her to add me as a friend, we shall talk about it between average people!

I’m not wishing to be taken seriously! I just want to continu my roaming, and give props to people that deserve it. Just for you, I will take the time in each one of my post, to write that I died a lot more then I killed people.

By the way, your two mesmer are among the best mesmer I fought. And I love how the female one have a different build from the usual shatter mesmer. Tho the PAXA char mesmer is still the best I ever fought, from any class.

Pleasure to have a discusion with you.

Edit : Was it a bit too much passive-aggresive? I don’t want to cause any hateful discusion in your guild chat!

in WvW

osif.8673

@osif

That’s fine, I’ll play my warrior. I like him more anyway.
We’re on one or two of the borderlands every weeknight!

[PAXA]

in WvW

Kardiamond.6952

@Osif

Will be looking for you then!

I remember your asura warrior, he was a pain in the uterus.

You were tanky a lot if I remember huh? :P

I love fighting warrior 100b, it’s usually a coin toss, who can bait there oponent, making them dodge or pop defensive cooldown before going for the combo.

Not sure you are 100b tho?