2:15 BP | Anvil Rock | NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Toble.2968

Toble.2968

Was a very good read for my friday morning boring work schedule.

I really appreciate the banter. Keeps my eyelids open.

NSP PRIDE

Teal haired, Bifrost wearing, heal pooping, dot placing, noob.
| Epidemic
| Drenched

in WvW

Posted by: osif.8673

osif.8673

It’s funny to see people from PAXA so angry at receiving a compliment.

Calm your testosterone, little boy, and get back to “forum club”.

:) I still love Envy, even though my post was over-ridden with searing PAXA jealousy.

I read your post as sarcasm. Sometimes it’s hard for that to translate in text though.

Miller Time – 80 Sylvari Mesmer
Not Just A Goodtime – 80 Asura Warrior
[PAXA]

in WvW

Posted by: Toble.2968

Toble.2968

It’s funny to see people from PAXA so angry at receiving a compliment.

Calm your testosterone, little boy, and get back to “forum club”.

:) I still love Envy, even though my post was over-ridden with searing PAXA jealousy.

I read your post as sarcasm. Sometimes it’s hard for that to translate in text though.

You know you have been forum warrioring way too long when this happens.

<3 You guys hate me though, so it’s understandable you would thing I would hate you back. But I just love and kill and love.

Especially Waffie. I like him.

Honest mistake.

Teal haired, Bifrost wearing, heal pooping, dot placing, noob.
| Epidemic
| Drenched

in WvW

Posted by: anthsss.1564

anthsss.1564

NSP Came with huge numbers, took all their towers & overlook back in eternal, Its time to build siege & upgrade and defend, then attack later when your stuff are in a good condition. But NO
http://gyazo.com/fbe329c8dc96efc28ccf18115174424a

~ After 15 mins

http://gyazo.com/0fc93a928f49b2b0b1aebdc818e465a2

Kalkz baby you should unblock me and whisper me if you ever want a hard time, you know I will give you one

Anths[TBCT]-NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Kardiamond.6952

Kardiamond.6952

Man I fought SPLT lately, and like I said before they have the best Ranger I ever fought.

But I’m not sure they are still considered a small group, the last time I fought them they were a lot. That night we had a 4 players roaming group, but fighting them was way too much ahaha.

Props to them, I don’t know if they are a new group, but it’s cool to fight some new face!

Jscull I didn’t see your group for a loooong time. Do you ever join NSP bl anymore?

Was that you in the tunnel last night we bumped into in NSP bl? You dropped so fast I didn’t have time to do a body check

Yep man, I’m really glassy, so If I don’t pop my defensive cooldown, I die really fast.

Don’t know what happened, did you have a zerg right next? The culling was horrible in that tunnel lol!

Anyway I gave up fighting any mesmer from ENVY, ans its seems I only see mesmer from your guild? How many are you ahahah.

Mesmer are my personal ban, most mesmer I fight I find myself in trouble. I might try another build when I will have the gear just to counter you guys.

Rotthen (Necro) / Zhyx (Engineer) /Inglorious Beasterd (Ranger)
Server : Anvil Rock (Since Release!) [SOLO]

in WvW

Kardiamond.6952

Man I fought SPLT lately, and like I said before they have the best Ranger I ever fought.

But I’m not sure they are still considered a small group, the last time I fought them they were a lot. That night we had a 4 players roaming group, but fighting them was way too much ahaha.

Props to them, I don’t know if they are a new group, but it’s cool to fight some new face!

Jscull I didn’t see your group for a loooong time. Do you ever join NSP bl anymore?

[Splt] has been running as long as we have. They run 3-4 people a night. That’s it. So once again your math is kinda up in the air. [PAXA] has at least a 5 man every night on some BL.

Once again? When did I wrote about any kind of number? It’s the first time I talk about number, and If you whisper the norm ranger from split, I’m sure he wll be able to confirm they were a lot when we fought them. He bowed to me afterward, so I’m pretty sure he will remember about it.

I will give you one thing : Maybe they were not all SPLT, it’s hard to check with the culling involved.

in WvW

anthsss.1564

I should really stop being jealous of how successful and good AR is. You guys from AR, I learned my lesson, I’m really really sorry that I was such a big meanie to you all. Can you please forgive me? I just really got carried away with the conversation, and I only now realize how much better at WvW you guys are. Please forgive me, it would mean so much to me if you were to accept my deep heartfelt apology.

Anths[TBCT]-NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Hammerhorn.1347

Hammerhorn.1347

Great fight club tonight with Sekz and Goat had alot of fun was some great 4vs4 battles with you guys!

Indeed, minus the whole wiping by Evilzara and his/her zerg near Mendons that one time. Your mesmers were borderline annoying, and I have no idea what your P/D Thief was attempting to do during most of those fights.

I was under the impression that GOAT would try to pull a PAXA and attempt to wipe the “fight club”. Which would have been mildly amusing if they had tried.

Carry on people.

I came to say hi! And my followers killed you guys. Sorry.

Evil has a tracking device on me and appears with 40 people whenever she/he see’s a VS tag … Evil should get the joke doubt the QQs will though.

Guild Leader of Valiant Sword
Commander Hammerhorn Da Great
Defender of Anvil Rock 80 Guardian / 80 Thief / 80 Warrior

in WvW

Posted by: Dovgan.8605

Dovgan.8605

Anthsss, I’m going to let you in on a little secret. If you are having fun in WvW you are already winning score or no score. There is absolutely no point currently to even play WvW, it’s expensive, the returns are abysmal, and there is no level of fairness in it what soever. But a lot of people are drawn into it because they like the challenge, the thrill of large scale battle, and when you do something amazing, it feel amazing. Just have fun and stop taking a game so personally.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger
http://www.anvilrockserver.com
[LPC] [KAOS] – Killing As Organized Sport

in WvW

Posted by: MrHaze.3690

MrHaze.3690

Small video of Snacks and I fighting off a bunch of AR by ourselves at Lowlands camp in AR Borderlands.

http://youtu.be/DKIm3lUXNow

That video pains my brain deeply.

Godhead Priest Endexa
Necromancer
Anvil’s Last Stand [ALS]

in WvW

anthsss.1564

Anthsss, I’m going to let you in on a little secret. If you are having fun in WvW you are already winning score or no score. There is absolutely no point currently to even play WvW, it’s expensive, the returns are abysmal, and there is no level of fairness in it what soever. But a lot of people are drawn into it because they like the challenge, the thrill of large scale battle, and when you do something amazing, it feel amazing. Just have fun and stop taking a game so personally.

Can you give me tips on how to play the game? This is my first time ever, and I would really enjoy somebody showing me the ropes, especially somebody from AR because you guys on AR are really good, like almost the best. I know very little about the game, and could really use your advice, I just get really worked up when you guys from AR are all mean to me on here, and I take it personally, and it’s really just because I’m so jealous.

Anths[TBCT]-NSP

in WvW

Posted by: moutzaheadin.4029

moutzaheadin.4029

Was that you in the tunnel last night we bumped into in NSP bl? You dropped so fast I didn’t have time to do a body check

Yep man, I’m really glassy, so If I don’t pop my defensive cooldown, I die really fast.

Don’t know what happened, did you have a zerg right next? The culling was horrible in that tunnel lol!

Anyway I gave up fighting any mesmer from ENVY, ans its seems I only see mesmer from your guild? How many are you ahahah.

Mesmer are my personal ban, most mesmer I fight I find myself in trouble. I might try another build when I will have the gear just to counter you guys.

Zerg ? No , just andro and I, we happen to be running from the ar/bp zergs at the time. Don’t remeber which. Once we spread out we can look kind of zergy thou :p

As for our guild, we are a small group that for as long as I can remember have been fighting much larger groups. Mesmer seems to fit the bill. Hell I have 2 now that are both 80 and geared up. Just trying to match armor with andro is a chore , but the results and madness it might cause for larger groups makes it worth it.

NSP | Obsessïon | XOXO

in WvW

Posted by: dank.3680

dank.3680

Congrats to BP for winning (as usual). And congrats to anthsss for being the most successful troll our topics have seen in a long time. I have inside info that he doesn’t really believe any of the stuff he has posted, but he sure got a ton of reactions, job well done.

#MAGSWAG: All class player. XOXO

in WvW

Kardiamond.6952

Zerg ? No , just andro and I, we happen to be running from the ar/bp zergs at the time. Don’t remeber which. Once we spread out we can look kind of zergy thou :p

As for our guild, we are a small group that for as long as I can remember have been fighting much larger groups. Mesmer seems to fit the bill. Hell I have 2 now that are both 80 and geared up. Just trying to match armor with andro is a chore , but the results and madness it might cause for larger groups makes it worth it.

No sorry I didn’t mean you were in a zerg. I mean the zerg that was taking the tower with the tunnel. I was going to backstab them when I I crossed you guys and got demlished lol.

I do the same as you guys. I used to roam solo, hit and run. Now I got 3-4 friends who will roam with me from time to time. Still got a lot to learn. And Engineer aren’t the perfect roamer ether.

I nearly made a mesmr just to roam. My friend who used to roam with me used one, and he was always telling me to create one. I have too much love for the engi.

in WvW

Posted by: Walabone.6713

Walabone.6713

Small video of Snacks and I fighting off a bunch of AR by ourselves at Lowlands camp in AR Borderlands.

Sorry I hurt your brain

If it makes you feel better we fought off a PAXA group in the same fashion prior to that fight at lowlands, I just wasn’t recording at the time

Walabone – Borlis Pass
Ascension [WAR] Officer | [ÆÆÆÆ] | Driver of BP’s GvG guild [BB]

(edited by Walabone.6713)

in WvW

Posted by: Jscull.2514

Jscull.2514

Sorry I hurt your brain

If it makes you feel better we fought off a PAXA group in the same fashion prior to that fight at lowlands, I just wasn’t recording at the time

Wala,

We do enjoy fighting you guys. Why you don’t run in a solid 5 every night cant figure out. Would be tough consistent fighting. You guys are def the only [WAR] we have seen worth saluting. Cheers

PAXA -GM

in WvW

Posted by: Fraeg.9837

Fraeg.9837

Great fight club tonight with Sekz and Goat had alot of fun was some great 4vs4 battles with you guys!

Indeed, minus the whole wiping by Evilzara and his/her zerg near Mendons that one time. Your mesmers were borderline annoying, and I have no idea what your P/D Thief was attempting to do during most of those fights.

I was under the impression that GOAT would try to pull a PAXA and attempt to wipe the “fight club”. Which would have been mildly amusing if they had tried.

Carry on people.

? I was under the impression that you would sprout wings fly into the heavens causing falafel and hummus with fresh baked pita to rain down upon the field of battle. Which would have been mildly amusing if you had.

Would be interesting to hear what gave you the impression that a necro, a ranger and an engineer would attempt to wipe a metric ph-ton of NSP and AR thieves, and mesmers.

I am hungry, if you had pulled the falafel from heavens thing, that would have been great, maybe next time.

I had fun at the FC, lotsa thing to workshop on.

cheers

Wyverz – Asura – Mesmer
Xynobia – Asura – Necro
|Gnaw| |BB| |dO| |SOUL| – NSP

in WvW

Posted by: MrHaze.3690

MrHaze.3690

Sorry I hurt your brain

No no, it wasn’t you who hurt my brain, it was the people at 17 seconds who just let you casually stroll up to them and HB/WW them.

Godhead Priest Endexa
Necromancer
Anvil’s Last Stand [ALS]

in WvW

Posted by: Dark Aidget.3879

Dark Aidget.3879

Good week, peeps. Gratz to AR for an awesome push out of 3rd place. Was worried about you for the first few days, but figured you just needed a bit of a rest after the week before. Good job on NSP’s lead early on. I think it’s safe to say that on weekends, during primetime NA, your numbers are just fine. If you could get them to stop evaporating during the workweek, you’d be golden. And, as always, I’m proud of my Borlis.

Here’s to another fun week.

Attachments:

[Arr][GOAT]

in WvW

Posted by: Kalkz.5297

Kalkz.5297

NSP Came with huge numbers, took all their towers & overlook back in eternal, Its time to build siege & upgrade and defend, then attack later when your stuff are in a good condition. But NO
http://gyazo.com/fbe329c8dc96efc28ccf18115174424a

~ After 15 mins

http://gyazo.com/0fc93a928f49b2b0b1aebdc818e465a2

Kalkz baby you should unblock me and whisper me if you ever want a hard time, you know I will give you one

never

Borlis Pass Commander Kalkz [BS]
Original Former of Borlis Savers
Leader Of : http://youtube.com/kaotichq

in WvW

Posted by: Plok.6145

Plok.6145

Sorry I hurt your brain

Wala,

We do enjoy fighting you guys. Why you don’t run in a solid 5 every night cant figure out. Would be tough consistent fighting. You guys are def the only [WAR] we have seen worth saluting. Cheers

It’s called WvW not 5v5, but wait, i guess only 5 are allowed to Rep paxa at the same time so it only looks like 5, got it. how many sub guilds that are the same peopl;e are running with you now?>

Sincerely,

Commander Plok The Original Leader of Shadow of Agony [GOAT]

in WvW

Fraeg.9837

Sorry I hurt your brain

Wala,

It’s called WvW not 5v5, but wait, i guess only 5 are allowed to Rep paxa at the same time so it only looks like 5, got it. how many sub guilds that are the same peopl;e are running with you now?>

Plok you are just jealous. You didn’t get the highest kill count in Warsong Gulch. You wasted your time helping people run the flag.

Wyverz – Asura – Mesmer
Xynobia – Asura – Necro

in WvW

Posted by: Plok.6145

Plok.6145

Sorry I hurt your brain

Wala,

Plok you are just jealous. You didn’t get the highest kill count in Warsong Gulch. You wasted your time helping people run the flag.

HAHAHA true story brah!

Sincerely,

Commander Plok The Original Leader of Shadow of Agony [GOAT]

in WvW

Posted by: Anvil Pants.3426

Anvil Pants.3426

Oh, hello [BURN] leader. Sup brah?

Attachments:

Anvil’s Last Stand [ALS]
Grand Progressive Arch Battle Pope of Anvil Rock Defenders Alliance [TARD]

in WvW

Posted by: bradderzh.2378

bradderzh.2378

Was I not meant to kick that guy? Lol I saw him online, not on AR, and not rep’in ALS so I gave him the boot haha

I would like to think I sent a nice mail explanation too

In reference to ascended items:
Nar: I love that it will take me time and money to
reach the same level I’m at right now… …said no one, ever.

in WvW

Posted by: imalog.7689

imalog.7689

its a known fact bp has had spies in the past, i.e. vlad the soulrenderer, nicholas silvia, all the famous ones. But BURN guild leader? ohhh this is good. This is very good.

I love this tier.

EDIT: No lana, you werent supposed to kick him we were gunna use that to our advantage but now that hes out, let it be known to the whole tier.

[ALS] Commander TwoGallants
AR Alliance Public Relations Manager.

in WvW

Posted by: bradderzh.2378

bradderzh.2378

Sorry forgive me, I had an admin job once and I guess I just relapsed and needed to fix something that didn’t look right haha.

In reference to ascended items:
Nar: I love that it will take me time and money to
reach the same level I’m at right now… …said no one, ever.

in WvW

Posted by: Anvil Pants.3426

Anvil Pants.3426

Sometimes, my commanders do their job too well, and I forget that I’m the one with counter-intel experience.

Anvil’s Last Stand [ALS]
Grand Progressive Arch Battle Pope of Anvil Rock Defenders Alliance [TARD]

in WvW

Posted by: HackerTeivospy.2031

HackerTeivospy.2031

Sorry I hurt your brain

Wala,

When I played WoW me and my friends would hold the enemy WSG flag at their graveyard and kill people. Games wouldn’t end until we allowed it to end

Those friends think gw2 sucks and they play moba or lift weights now

learn to speak and behave

(edited by HackerTeivospy.2031)

in WvW

Fraeg.9837

Sorry I hurt your brain

Wala,

When I played WoW me and my friends would hold the enemy WSG flag at their graveyard and kill people. Games wouldn’t end until we allowed it to end

but do they like sky falafel?

Wyverz – Asura – Mesmer
Xynobia – Asura – Necro

in WvW

Posted by: HackerTeivospy.2031

HackerTeivospy.2031

Sorry I hurt your brain

Wala,

but do they like sky falafel?

ye

learn to speak and behave

in WvW

Fraeg.9837

Then you have wonderful friends. Keep them close while you hold the rabid whipples at arms length

Wyverz – Asura – Mesmer
Xynobia – Asura – Necro

in WvW

Posted by: divzy.8635

divzy.8635

That was stupendous just now in SM. Great times all!

Did you like our naked siege corner?

Mittens/Smash Faces
Borlis Pass

(edited by divzy.8635)

in WvW

Posted by: RoSeViLLe.9547

RoSeViLLe.9547

Skarloc…your post made me LOL. However, you gotta understand not too many people are going to take someone’s input on the score being pointless when they consistently end up in last place each week. Afterall, if everyone had that mentality…why even show up for wvw…nothing would really ever get done. Might as well just do pvp. But I do agree that a reward system should be implemented for the wvw. So my fingers are crossed for march.

Dude, you said you “LOL” but then back up your comments with what Skarloc was ripping on….You still brought up the score, and how we naturally “dont care about it because we’re always in last”. What he was BLATANTLY pointing out that you sir seemed to miss in 2 full posts, was that we could be tier 1 and never lose and the score would mean the same to us then. ROCKSTAR status to you man. [ENVY] [PAXA] [Splt] [LoS] [Fist] are all out to kill. Re-read what Skarloc wrote. Maybe 2nd and 3rd time you’ll start to understand rather than just see the sarcasm as the main point.

Haha, I get the jist of what he was saying. You misunderstand me. I was never debating that score didn’t matter to you. The point I was trying to make is that if he was trying to convince other people that score doesn’t matter, not too many people are going to take a rant seriously about how score doesn’t matter coming from the guy who comes in last place every week. Otherwise, it just comes across as an excuse…or “I’m not trying”. Also, if you’ll notice at the end of my post I actually agreed with Skarloc that it would be nice to have a reward system in place. No reason to argue just to argue…I was just pointing out that he’s probably not going to get through to anyone. People are going to play for different reasons. Some for score, some not…does it really matter?

AR[SoS] Sizzleflop ~ (80 Engie)
AR[SoS] Dandyhop ~ (80 Mesmer)
AR[SoS] Sir Scratch N Sniff ~ (36 Warrior)

in WvW

Jscull.2514

Skarloc…your post made me LOL. However, you gotta understand not too many people are going to take someone’s input on the score being pointless when they consistently end up in last place each week. Afterall, if everyone had that mentality…why even show up for wvw…nothing would really ever get done. Might as well just do pvp. But I do agree that a reward system should be implemented for the wvw. So my fingers are crossed for march.

Dude, you said you “LOL” but then back up your comments with what Skarloc was ripping on….You still brought up the score, and how we naturally “dont care about it because we’re always in last”. What he was BLATANTLY pointing out that you sir seemed to miss in 2 full posts, was that we could be tier 1 and never lose and the score would mean the same to us then. ROCKSTAR status to you man. [ENVY] [PAXA] [Splt] [LoS] [Fist] are all out to kill. Re-read what Skarloc wrote. Maybe 2nd and 3rd time you’ll start to understand rather than just see the sarcasm as the main point.

Haha, I get the jist of what he was saying. You misunderstand me. I was never debating that score didn’t matter to you. The point I was trying to make is that if he was trying to convince other people that score doesn’t matter, not too many people are going to take a rant seriously about how score doesn’t matter coming from the guy who comes in last place every week. Otherwise, it just comes across as an excuse…or “I’m not trying”. Also, if you’ll notice at the end of my post I actually agreed with Skarloc that it would be nice to have a reward system in place. No reason to argue just to argue…I was just pointing out that he’s probably not going to get through to anyone. People are going to play for different reasons. Some for score, some not…does it really matter?

Yea it does matter. 90% or higher play for score because they have little to ZERO “player vs. player” experience. So taking keeps and camps then becomes the “high” people get when they play because that moves numbers they see on a meaningless scoreboard.

Once players get a real taste for what playing other good players who use their classes to the fullest rather than players that spam 1, 2 and maybe get to 3….they won’t be satisfied taking keeps in a mass of 20+ anymore. The reason 90% or more don’t want to fight other good players is because in their gaming experience they never have. All they know is that “Two Gallant, Imalog, Plokity Plok, Rob, and I am Harmless” have their blue derrito’s on and are shouting out commands in chat. So they follow and think that’s “Real” pvp, or excuse me WvW.

PAXA -GM

in WvW

RoSeViLLe.9547

Yea it does matter. 90% or higher play for score because they have little to ZERO “player vs. player” experience. So taking keeps and camps then becomes the “high” people get when they play because that moves numbers they see on a meaningless scoreboard.

Once players get a real taste for what playing other good players who use their classes to the fullest rather than players that spam 1, 2 and maybe get to 3….they won’t be satisfied taking keeps in a mass of 20+ anymore. The reason 90% or more don’t want to fight other good players is because in their gaming experience they never have. All they know is that “Two Gallant, Imalog, Plokity Plok, Rob, and I am Harmless” have their blue derrito’s on and are shouting out commands in chat. So they follow and think that’s “Real” pvp, or excuse me WvW.

I still disagree with you. I enjoy scrapping with smaller groups in the open fields and camp battles more than anything else in WvW and I by no means am this amazing PVP player – I don’t always win, yet I still look forward to those bouts. Me, I don’t really enjoy running in the zergs so much…yet I still participate from time to time. Not because I am so transfixed on score like you say, but because I want to contribute to the server as well as get the loot, xp, and karma (yes I don’t have multiple 80s). If I can play a small part in helping my server control more territory in WvW…then I feel like I am doing my part. Because controlling territories is what WvW is all about. I still participate in zerging, sieges, and defending because I want to contribute to the server – seeing my server win makes me happy but it isn’t the only thing that motivates me to play. What’s your take on PVP and sPVP? If these competitive small man battles are the only thing you are looking for you might have better luck doing something like that? There at least you wouldn’t have to worry about a 20 man zerg interrupting your 1v1. I think you forget that some people don’t take this stuff as seriously as the rest of us…there are loads of casual gamers and newbie players that come into WvW and follow the zergs to take keeps and camps because quite frankly that is what they are here to do: Assist their “world” in capturing keeps and taking camps….controlling territories while the other “worlds” versus against them. As far as people playing for score or not, what I really meant is who are we to tell people why or how they should play? It’s a video game, everyone plays for their own reasons and has different opinions on what is “fun”. You know?

(edited by RoSeViLLe.9547)

in WvW

Posted by: imalog.7689

imalog.7689

YEAH ANET! why are you putting towers and keeps in the way of these guys trying to pvp? Shouldn’t you put in some type of STRUCTURED PLAYER VERSUS PLAYER content which allows people like this guy to just fight others without having to worry about these inconveniences? I just don’t understand the objectives in this game either, lets make more forum posts and use my name more in it too! i like being mentioned

[ALS] Commander TwoGallants
AR Alliance Public Relations Manager.

in WvW

Jscull.2514

I still disagree with you. I enjoy scrapping with smaller groups in the open fields and camp battles more than anything else in WvW and I by no means am this amazing PVP player – I don’t always win, yet I still look forward to those bouts. Me, I don’t really enjoy running in the zergs so much…yet I still participate from time to time. Not because I am so transfixed on score like you say, but because I want to contribute to the server as well as get the loot, xp, and karma (yes I don’t have multiple 80s). If I can play a small part in helping my server control more territory in WvW…then I feel like I am doing my part. Because controlling territories is what WvW is all about. I still participate in zerging, sieges, and defending because I want to contribute to the server – seeing my server win makes me happy but it isn’t the only thing that motivates me to play. What’s your take on PVP and sPVP? If these competitive small man battles are the only thing you are looking for you might have better luck doing something like that? There at least you wouldn’t have to worry about a 20 man zerg interrupting your 1v1. I think you forget that some people don’t take this stuff as seriously as the rest of us…there are loads of casual gamers and newbie players that come into WvW and follow the zergs to take keeps and camps because quite frankly that is what they are here to do: Assist their “world” in capturing keeps and taking camps….controlling territories while the other “worlds” versus against them. As far as people playing for score or not, what I really meant is who are we to tell people why or how they should play? It’s a video game, everyone plays for their own reasons and has different opinions on what is “fun”. You know?

Im sure you mentioned playing Spvp because you dont know, but that is bunker build vs bunker build camping objectives….thats not open world group vs group fighting.

PAXA -GM

in WvW

RoSeViLLe.9547

I see, so it is the open world aspect that you are after, but you prefer only the small group battles as opposed to the larger zergs and raids. I enjoy that stuff too, but as 2G just sarcastically stated there is a bigger picture going on. People are trying to carry out the objectives of WvW…which is capturing towers, camps, and keeps. Getting run over by a zerg is inevitable if your running small man ops. Try not to let it bother you. Pick yourself up and go find somewhere else to gank away from the herd then it probably won’t bother you as much. As far as convincing everyone that score doesn’t matter and to stop bothering to capture locations…I don’t think you are going to have much luck pitching that argument.

(edited by RoSeViLLe.9547)

in WvW

Posted by: Xorn.6079

Xorn.6079

Bad*ss Bomber Engineer will blow you up into pieces. GLHF.

Attachments:

Character : Xorn Crossfire (Engineer)
Guild : Organization Zero (Zero)
World : Crystal Desert

in WvW

Posted by: Atticus.7194

Atticus.7194

Wow logged in today and the whole of EB is under BP control, I mean every last node, never thought I’d see the day. But I guess this is what happens when you’re constantly outnumbered by 10 or 20, people lose the desire to play and stop giving a kitten. Enjoy farming our spawn points, I’m sure that’s exactly the sort of competitive PvP you’re looking for.

in WvW

Kardiamond.6952

@Atticus

Wrong forum thread. You are one week late

You necro!

in WvW

Kardiamond.6952

What!!??

Necro!

in WvW

Posted by: GrandmaFunk.3052

GrandmaFunk.3052

he necro’ed several threads to troll the same user, just report and move along.

GamersWithJobs [GWJ]
Northern Shiverpeaks