2/15 DH vs GoM vs HoD

2/15 DH vs GoM vs HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Highlie.7641

Highlie.7641

hey least we got something to read this week. was getting pretty stagnant in here

2/15 DH vs GoM vs HoD

in WvW

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

Hello, everyone.

I heard that members of HoD and DH formed a small truce today and I’d like to apologise to Gates of Madness on behalf of HoD right now.

I want you all to know it was only a few guilds from each server that agreed to this and not HoD as a whole. There was actually quite a large backlash on the forums and in map chat at this truce with a lot of the non participating players and guilds finding this to be dishonorable and not in the Henge spirit.

It’s hard for us here and HoD since our server population is, as far as I am aware, the smallest or close to being it. But we here at HoD generally believe in a fair game (even if we fight dirty where need arises) and we don’t approve on teaming up on someone, so I apologise on behalf of my server to GoM players for the actions taken by one of our guilds today.

Either way I’d like to schedule a little cross server get together at 5pm server time today in HoD. You guys can guest over here and say hi to us in Divinity’s Reach in the central gardens, outside of the palace, meeting near the Asuran gate. I think after fighting for so long it’d be interesting to talk to our enemies face to face and to meet some people cross server. We’ll probably be stuck together for a while so I think it’d help to ease the tiredness we’re all experiencing in this match up if we make some friends. So guest over to HoD, BYO drinks and just chat for a while.

Which time zone is server time? I might attend that.

Gate of Madness

2/15 DH vs GoM vs HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Shiver.5903

Shiver.5903

Let me see,

So some guilds from DH actually allied with HoD. Not just the classic “double-team” vs GoM that will happen from time to time (lets say, most of the time).
You are actually in communication, and post about it on the forums.

And all the while, you want fun threads on the forum, you expect respect for your guild(s) while you pull that on us? Are you for real?

It is not sufficient that DH outnumbers GoM most fights at all times?
Not sufficient that HoD’s main focus for 5 weeks is fighting GoM all the times to play for 2nd place because they just can’t compete with DH.
You actually needed to make it “official” and coordinate attacks?

Glad some people on your own server condemn this. I hope MoRT, Abys and most of DH’s guilds I have come to respect are not into this.

“You don’t understand, this is a great strategy.”
You call it a “strategy”? Ok, wake-up.
This is a game, we want balanced macthup, we want to have fun. “Your strategy” only proves the only thing you can win is a NUMBER game. You needed yet more numbers, you had not enough I guess.
I just hope you go to T6, you will get DESTROYED and HoD won’t be there to help you.

Poor sportsmanship indeed.

EDIT: Glad this doesn’t involve all HoD.

2/15 DH vs GoM vs HoD

in WvW

Posted by: RedStar.4218

RedStar.4218

What’s the point in teaming up against GoM for DH ?

2/15 DH vs GoM vs HoD

in WvW

styx.7294

What’s the point in teaming up against GoM for DH ?

If Henge of Denravi and Gates of Madness are fighting in each other’s borderlands, Darkhaven territory is safe and they can hold most of Eternal Battlegrounds. It makes them win more for higher rating gains.

Friday Henge of Denravi was winning, Saturday Gates of Madness was winning. Darkhaven can lose this match, I believe.

Gate of Madness

(edited by styx.7294)

2/15 DH vs GoM vs HoD

in WvW

RedStar.4218

I doubt that GoM can win against DH.
They almost always have a zerg on, while the down time on GoM is pretty big. So while GoM can win on the week ends and reach high point levels on week nights, DH can get those points back during any other time.

2/15 DH vs GoM vs HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Prosecutor.1457

Prosecutor.1457

All your guild did was PvDoor. Don’t know if that is something you are proud of. As far as a it goes for SE and HoD specifically WvW guild, it was a temporary truce.

Maybe you need a history lesson but many empires in the old days have allied each other for a common goal. If you don’t like it, not my problem. I dont need the likes of another guild that types like Seal the Deal or never communicates. So continue to criticize the work that [SE] puts in. I can see it now, [SE] camping, calling for temporary truce. I bet the next thing we’re going to get called out for is taking advantage of culling.

Here is another lesson to be learned from empires in the old days: politics. Just because you can do something doesn’t mean that there won’t be a backlash. How you handle that backlash matters. So far, you have not done yourself any favors.

Sounds like you have a history degree with concentration in politics. Please provide me insight of such concept of politics in ancient empires.

Prosecute, lvl 80 Guardian
Leader of Side Effect, [SE]
Tarnished Coast

2/15 DH vs GoM vs HoD

in WvW

Posted by: melodey.4652

melodey.4652

Which time zone is server time? I might attend that.

I’m guessing EST, but I would like a confirmation as well, I would like to attend.

Yak Slappin’ Bunker- roamin n stuffs [PD] [Duck]
all classes 80, who is the cheesiest of them all?
gw2 dress-up barbie is the real endgame

2/15 DH vs GoM vs HoD

in WvW

styx.7294

See, I expect it to be PST ‘cause that’s where ArenaNet is. Not home to check though!

Gate of Madness

2/15 DH vs GoM vs HoD

in WvW

Posted by: titanlectro.5029

titanlectro.5029

I’m not in game right now, but in the UI settings somewhere, you can turn on an in-game clock, and switch it over to server time mode.

Gate of Madness | Leader – Phoenix Ascendant [ASH]
Niniyl (Ele) | Barah (Eng) | Luthiyn (War) | Niennya (Thf)
This is my Trahearne’s story

2/15 DH vs GoM vs HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Coltain.1395

Coltain.1395

@Prosecutor.1457 -
Thank you for the history lesson mate; I’m going to pull back my PhD dissertation in history just to add your wisdom to it.
More to the point – You want to take your guild [SE] into an alliance with an opposing server (especially while we have a big lead), that’s your business. But please don’t delude yourself to believe the rest of the server will follow you. We won’t.
If you don’t like how things are done in DH, you’re more than welcome to farm enough gold to buy 1800 gems and move to Kaening again, just like you did after DH began to lose. Please don’t lecture us, the ones who stuck with DH, on how to behave.
As for Seal The Deal, I remember perfectly well how you used to rally behind HVN zergs, claiming you did all the work, you fool no one my friend.

Shiver.5903 –
We at [Abys] will never have an alliance with an opposing server, whether DH wins or loses; it goes against everything we believe in WVW. I don’t feel the need to apologize for one commander/guild being kittening kittens; just know that [Abys] and the rest of the decent guilds reject this type behavior.

As for [Abys] doing PVDoor – we take it all: doors, towers, keeps, supply camps with or without enemies in them. xD

Sev,
Abys officer,
Darkhaven server

2/15 DH vs GoM vs HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Serinetempest.9027

Serinetempest.9027

I for one will be there at this get together to meet my fellow WvW peeps. Be nice to meet and chat with you guys out of WvW.

Officer of MoRt

MGW Guild

2/15 DH vs GoM vs HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Sleel.8365

Sleel.8365

Ahh yess, so you and a few buddies is the same as the continual, and convenient double teaming of GoM. Even split up the middle. Zergs stopping to wave. Home BL’s left clean of each other attacks, far more often then not. It’s completely the same thing, capping one tower, as opposed to rolling an entire BL on each side, while leaving the other alone. Totally.

2/15 DH vs GoM vs HoD

in WvW

Posted by: melodey.4652

melodey.4652

Confirmed- server time is PST. See some of you then!

Yak Slappin’ Bunker- roamin n stuffs [PD] [Duck]
all classes 80, who is the cheesiest of them all?
gw2 dress-up barbie is the real endgame

2/15 DH vs GoM vs HoD

in WvW

Posted by: titanlectro.5029

titanlectro.5029

lol swiftplus,

All I see there is a waste of three perfectly good golems for one tower. You know the breakout event is free, right?

Nice try on the troll though.

Gate of Madness | Leader – Phoenix Ascendant [ASH]
Niniyl (Ele) | Barah (Eng) | Luthiyn (War) | Niennya (Thf)
This is my Trahearne’s story

2/15 DH vs GoM vs HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Prototype.9017

Prototype.9017

I’m sure that at this point, everyone that’s played this game has at some point been double teamed, and as has been stated many times, that’s just the nature of 3 teams fighting over the same points. While I personally wouldn’t decide to form an alliance, there are people who believe it is a legitimate strategy, which to me, is perfectly fine. I agree that there is no reason for it to be done by the server that is leading the battle currently, but you know what they say, kitten happens.

My point is, don’t let it bother you. Winning is fantastic and all, but what it all comes down to is if you personally are having fun or not. If you’re not having fun, find another way to do so. A close friend and myself used to sit at the south-west supply camp in the borderland maps and wait for people to come to take it back, then proceed to drop down on them using the warrior’s falling damage reduction trait, and watch them fly backwards. Were we accomplishing anything that really benefited our server? Not at all, but we loved every second of it. Do what you think is fun, and don’t let the scores have a factor on that. Cheers to GoM and HoD, who have been excellent opponents for our entire stay in T7.

Sképtíc – 80 Norn Thief with rainbows
Permanant Enemy – 80 Norn Warrior
Darkhaven – Seventh/Everlasting Abyss [Abys]

2/15 DH vs GoM vs HoD

in WvW

Posted by: VeTx.5340

VeTx.5340

I’m sure that at this point, everyone that’s played this game has at some point been double teamed, and as has been stated many times, that’s just the nature of 3 teams fighting over the same points. While I personally wouldn’t decide to form an alliance, there are people who believe it is a legitimate strategy, which to me, is perfectly fine. I agree that there is no reason for it to be done by the server that is leading the battle currently, but you know what they say, kitten happens.

My point is, don’t let it bother you. Winning is fantastic and all, but what it all comes down to is if you personally are having fun or not. If you’re not having fun, find another way to do so. A close friend and myself used to sit at the south-west supply camp in the borderland maps and wait for people to come to take it back, then proceed to drop down on them using the warrior’s falling damage reduction trait, and watch them fly backwards. Were we accomplishing anything that really benefited our server? Not at all, but we loved every second of it. Do what you think is fun, and don’t let the scores have a factor on that. Cheers to GoM and HoD, who have been excellent opponents for our entire stay in T7.

Ultimately people on DH allying with other servers only hurts us, and if/when we go up a tier we’ll get destroyed regardless. For HoD and GoM who both have less coverage than us it could be a legitimate strategy to start winning again and get back some of the fairweather players they have presumably lost. To be honest if GoM and HoD team up together they would crush us.

But more importantly and as was noted above, DH went through a losing streak before we got to T7, and a lesson I learned from that was that you need to keep people having fun and not make WvW feel like a job or some uphill kittenfight.

Vex Yakslapper – Seventh Abyss [ABYS] – DARKHAVEN

2/15 DH vs GoM vs HoD

in WvW

RedStar.4218

What I’m hoping and have been hoping for a few weeks, is for his match up to finally be over…Still having fun in WvW because in the end, I still have something to do except that when a server starts losing less players want to come in WvW and the number gap increases too much.
That and after a month (or more ?) alliances aren’t even that shocking anymore.

2/15 DH vs GoM vs HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Theftwind.8976

Theftwind.8976

Hello Everyone, For those of you who don’t know i am the Commander SwiftCrusade on the DarkHaven Server So Today (less then an Hour ago) I called in a few buddies and We grouped up (DarkHaven and Gates of Maddness). We headed over to HoD Borderlands and took Greenlake with 3 golems. I Have one Screenshot personally and one of my GoM buddies has some. Now you all have something to complain about.

P.S we are making plans to do it again ^^

Please do tell the complete story in how you never actually capped the tower but were turned back at the Lord’s room and all of your golems destroyed. and you were all forced to make some armor repairs. Not only were those 3 golems destroyed but about 5 or 6 more combined GoM/DH golems bit the dust (or should that be rust?) The best part about the whole thing is you and your golems were stopped by less then 8 defenders.

Theftwind (HoD)

2/15 DH vs GoM vs HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Nicolatte.5360

Nicolatte.5360

While I was in no way supporting what happened, I did come in on it and know that this so-called alliance lasted less than an hour, and even those from HoD that were on at the time were not all complicit. (Once I realized what was going on I personally kept trying to find some GoM people to bust some moves with. lol) There was a lot of arguing and some genuinely disgruntled people from my server.

Doing stuff like this kills the enjoyment of WvW for many of us. I’m not talking about the so-called fairweather players, but the adults who come on GW2 to relax and enjoy themselves—maybe immobilize a thief and take some of the stress of the day out (eh it works for my build sometimes). I hope this kind of thing doesn’t play out again. While GoM’s thieves ganking frustrates me, DH has been on the winning side almost every week but one. There was no logical reason to have an alliance with them. And to say, “We want to make sure we’re at least second…” we could have done that last night without an alliance. Instead I’d say about fifty players logged off or didn’t put much of an effort into it because of what happened. Don’t drive your own players away.

Nicolatte – Ranger, Nicolyte – Elementalist
Henge of Denravi since day 1

2/15 DH vs GoM vs HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Fizzlepip.5218

Fizzlepip.5218

I can’t honestly see why we would ally with another server in the first place. Having to grab for more points and more of a lead only proves to me that we’re not yet good enough to move up a tier. I believe we’re growing complacent/soft/rusty with our superior numbers. For months we had to learn to be better WvW players to even find some semblance of competitiveness. Now, instead of preparing for what will hopefully eventually be a jump in tiers, we try to force it with a strategy that shows just how ill prepared we are?

That being said, everyone should know that the Borderlands are designed to always be a 2v1 fight. I always find it perplexing that each server tends to cap Blue/Red tower and move—instead of north—east or west to hit the other “invading” server. Sure, there’ll be skirmishes, and there’ll always be a fight for south supply camp, but you should be using the other server to secure your side of of the map instead of running them off and thereby putting yourself in the ugly position of fighting the home server by yourself. That, in turn, tends to run you (you being all 3 of our servers, which even at peak hours can’t fill an opponent’s map with legitimate, sustainable population) off the map. That’s not an alliance, it’s understanding that the map should be forcing the defending server to be fighting on two sides.

Take it as you will, using another server as at the very minimum a distraction is good strategy. This should almost always, though, be sort of unspoken and subject to quick, quick, change when needed.

Anyways guys, as hard as it may seem to do at this point, let’s try to get back to having some fun.

Ink The Stained, Fizzlepip, Playground Bullies [SNFU]
Darkhaven
…beware the unicorns.

(edited by Fizzlepip.5218)

2/15 DH vs GoM vs HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Aurorae Eagle.9435

Aurorae Eagle.9435

Hey guys, sorry for the confusion and the last minute reply, I just woke up.

Yes, server time is PST as far as I know, but the gathering is in an hour from this post either way (this post was made at 4pm server time, you can see server time in your settings if you swap your clock over to it in game).

again, it is at the Asuran gate in Divinity’s Reach on the HoD server. Guest over and say hi, I’m here already.

Henge of Denravi – Charter Vanguard
Commander Superb Blue Wren – Aquila Lightbringer – Aurorae Eagle

2/15 DH vs GoM vs HoD

in WvW

Prosecutor.1457

@Prosecutor.1457 -
Thank you for the history lesson mate; I’m going to pull back my PhD dissertation in history just to add your wisdom to it.
More to the point – You want to take your guild [SE] into an alliance with an opposing server (especially while we have a big lead), that’s your business. But please don’t delude yourself to believe the rest of the server will follow you. We won’t.
If you don’t like how things are done in DH, you’re more than welcome to farm enough gold to buy 1800 gems and move to Kaening again, just like you did after DH began to lose. Please don’t lecture us, the ones who stuck with DH, on how to behave.
As for Seal The Deal, I remember perfectly well how you used to rally behind HVN zergs, claiming you did all the work, you fool no one my friend.

Shiver.5903 –
We at [Abys] will never have an alliance with an opposing server, whether DH wins or loses; it goes against everything we believe in WVW. I don’t feel the need to apologize for one commander/guild being kittening kittens; just know that [Abys] and the rest of the decent guilds reject this type behavior.

As for [Abys] doing PVDoor – we take it all: doors, towers, keeps, supply camps with or without enemies in them. xD

Sev,
Abys officer,
Darkhaven server

You and your guild can continue QQ’ing about this “alliance”. I only did what was fitting against GoM. My revenge for them camping EB JP and push them to 3rd place. If you are going to cry, go to your mommy and cry.

The reason why I moved? Arrogant, self centered guilds like yourself who thinks they are on top of the server.

As far as I rallying behind Seal the Deal? You must be joking, my guild was good enough to do anything by itself. Mass zerg or not.

Continue [Abys], the mass bash on this topic and me, I thoroughly enjoy the entertainment.

Tarnished Coast

2/15 DH vs GoM vs HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Totbot.4583

Totbot.4583

Got to love the kitten.

Few GoM guilds annoy SE. SE decides it would be fun to push GoM out of their borderlands for a little bit so they have a temporary truce with HoD in order to do so. At this point, everyone decides this is the worst crime to eve happen. Cause a small meaningless truce this far into the week for funzies is clearly super serious.

Super Serious.

2/15 DH vs GoM vs HoD

in WvW

VeTx.5340

The reason why I moved? Arrogant, self centered guilds like yourself who thinks they are on top of the server.

I hope the irony of this statement is not lost on anyone.

2/15 DH vs GoM vs HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Flinch.8061

Flinch.8061

Got to love the kitten.

Few GoM guilds annoy SE. SE decides it would be fun to push GoM out of their borderlands for a little bit so they have a temporary truce with HoD in order to do so. At this point, everyone decides this is the worst crime to eve happen. Cause a small meaningless truce this far into the week for funzies is clearly super serious.

Super Serious.

Super serious it IS! Though, Here, you wanna read the whole map chat convo that happened where [SE] was getting madfaced at [abys] for taking a hod tower in gom borderlands, and screaming about their alliance? And then we all laughed at them and told them to stop being serious, and that we don’t need an alliance as a server, they started screaming about it being a legitimate strategy. Funsies people. Have funsies. If you need the whole SUPR SRS log, I’ll post it, and you can see how “For funsies” that alliance was, and how “U GUIS SUCK QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ MESSED UP OUR ALLIANCE” [SE] got afterwards.

Nero The Elder | Riven Asunder [Rslv] Guild Leader

2/15 DH vs GoM vs HoD

in WvW

VeTx.5340

Let’s keep this silly squabble out of this thread, Proscuitto can troll all he likes, trying to peg Abys as a ‘Super serious’ guild is pretty lulz though.

2/15 DH vs GoM vs HoD

in WvW

Posted by: pita spoon.5708

pita spoon.5708

hey swiftplus.. im not in that picture

but here is one im in.. gom and dh teaming up with some teamwork and building rams to cap a hod tower.. all fun intended.

@ prosecute.. I guess since DH always camps it, GoM should have started the red = dead long before SE decided it..

Maybe ill just tell HH to kill all SE in the jp and let all others pass as revenge for the other DH guilds that camp the jp.

Attachments:

How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop?
Let’s ask tootsie.

2/15 DH vs GoM vs HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Totbot.4583

Totbot.4583

Got to love the kitten.

Super Serious.

Super serious it IS! Though, Here, you wanna read the whole map chat convo that happened where [SE] was getting madfaced at [abys] for taking a hod tower in gom borderlands, and screaming about their alliance? And then we all laughed at them and told them to stop being serious, and that we don’t need an alliance as a server, they started screaming about it being a legitimate strategy. Funsies people. Have funsies. If you need the whole SUPR SRS log, I’ll post it, and you can see how “For funsies” that alliance was, and how “U GUIS SUCK QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ MESSED UP OUR ALLIANCE” [SE] got afterwards.

Ahahaha. You sound sooooo kitten. Hilarious.

2/15 DH vs GoM vs HoD

in WvW

pita spoon.5708

ummm.. when is the meeting in hod??

Let’s ask tootsie.

2/15 DH vs GoM vs HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Soraskellington.7281

Soraskellington.7281

Okay so let me clear something up. DH and GOM never had an alliance. DH and HOD never had an alliance. Guilds/people/individuals in our servers decided to team up cross server. No decision was made by any of our servers as a whole to ally with either side. (That’s quite impossible anyways) I see it as a strategy though nonetheless. Personally my pride gets in the way of allying with enemy forces, but allying or making temporary treaties with the enemy is a legitimate strategy. If people want to do that, more power to them.

But regardless, small alliances and peace treaties between guilds and friends in WvW will not make a difference over all. We’ve been fighting for many, many weeks. Our servers would NEVER ally with one another as a whole. Too many of us have had our dead bodies danced on, trolled in jumping puzzles, etc.

In the end, we are always going to be fighting each other. That’s the point of WvWvW. To pit servers against one another. I know Darkhaven is working very hard and organizing and teaching the server as best they can to move up a tier. A lot of us feel like we’re ready to go up.

Plus a change of enemy would be nice.. I’m sure everyone could agree with me there.

But as far as the small team ups that Prosecute and Swift have made, those wont make a difference in the large scheme of things.

In the end we are still enemies. We make friends to lose them in war if we want to get to the top. Lets stop being so concerned about things people in our servers do and just have a good time. Some people have ideas for strategy that others would never even think about doing, but there’s no reason to bash them for it. Sure you can criticize you’re opponent strategies, but there is no reason to be hateful about it.

(Just my two cents)

Thelewulf
Leader of Darkhaven Uprising [RioT]
Darkhaven

2/15 DH vs GoM vs HoD

in WvW

Prosecutor.1457

Got to love the kitten.

Super Serious.

Sounds like you guys are crying, not us.

Tarnished Coast

2/15 DH vs GoM vs HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Actium.8765

Actium.8765

Seriously…? Are you guys seriously kittening on the forums right now?

Prosecute, just stop talking to these guys and antagonizing them.

After everything darkhaven has tried to rebuild you guys are going to break it in 1 week. That is utter bullkitten and I will see you all band for being kitten before I let you guys ruin darkhavens wvw again. So what if SE allied themselves with HoD? So what if HoD excepted the alliance? So what if GoM players started whispering my guild members and trash talking? It’s a game and you will get over it.

GoM if it makes you feel better team up with HoD and hit us in DH BL.

You guys seriously need to chill out before everything we have tried to build is ruined in your idiocy. We cannot have another falling out of guilds like last time, or the time before that.

To all Darkhaven players. Grow the kitten up. Stop coming onto the forums and kittening about something that happened to you. Stop falling into the troll traps. Stop being total kitten all together! Try being nice to your opponent for a change. Instead of /dancing try a /salute or a /bow. The little things go a long way, I promise you it does.

No day three for you guys, you have all ruined my story with your idiocy. >:|

Character: Acium 80 Guard
Server: Northern Shiverpeaks, Commander
Guild: Legends and Myth [Myth]

2/15 DH vs GoM vs HoD

in WvW

Actium.8765

awaits the message from a mod

2/15 DH vs GoM vs HoD

in WvW

VeTx.5340

Presents Acium with a big hug

2/15 DH vs GoM vs HoD

in WvW

Posted by: TeamBattleAxe.3901

TeamBattleAxe.3901

We’re about to hit page 4. I think that’s a first for this match-up!

Here’s the tl;dr edition for those just tuning in:
Prosecute is mad because he got killed in a pvp area and decides to form a mini-alliance with some HoD guilds to make GoM mad in return. Succeeds in creating dissension on both his own server and HoD while GoM collectively shrugs and goes about business as usual. HoD hosts a hugfest so everyone can go back to being bff’s. Meanwhile, Acium makes a play at forming an alliance with the forum moderators.

In a shocking M. Night Shymaleen twist, it’s revealed that Prosecute is a former Kaineng player. Credits roll.

2/15 DH vs GoM vs HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Prototype.9017

Prototype.9017

Prosecute is mad because he got killed in a pvp area and decides to form a mini-alliance with some HoD guilds to make GoM mad in return. Succeeds in creating dissension on both his own server and HoD while GoM collectively shrugs and goes about business as usual. HoD hosts a hugfest so everyone can go back to being bff’s. Meanwhile, Acium makes a play at forming an alliance with the forum moderators.

In a shocking M. Night Shymaleen twist, it’s revealed that Prosecute is a former Kaineng player. Credits roll.

I won’t lie, that kitten was hilarious.

Sképtíc – 80 Norn Thief with rainbows
Permanant Enemy – 80 Norn Warrior
Darkhaven – Seventh/Everlasting Abyss [Abys]

2/15 DH vs GoM vs HoD

in WvW

pita spoon.5708

i still want to turn this into a godzilla movie

Let’s ask tootsie.

2/15 DH vs GoM vs HoD

in WvW

styx.7294

if anyone was curious, hugfest was pretty fun. thumbs up

Gate of Madness

2/15 DH vs GoM vs HoD

in WvW

VeTx.5340

I don’t understand, if the terrorists didn’t plan the bomb, then who did?

2/15 DH vs GoM vs HoD

in WvW

pita spoon.5708

if anyone was curious, hugfest was pretty fun. thumbs up

in hod server.. was nice to chat and talk of memories past.. and not get downed and stabbed in the head.

Let’s ask tootsie.

2/15 DH vs GoM vs HoD

in WvW

pita spoon.5708

I don’t understand, if the terrorists didn’t plan the bomb, then who did?

Captain Caveman.. He is the guilty party

Let’s ask tootsie.

2/15 DH vs GoM vs HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Aurorae Eagle.9435

Aurorae Eagle.9435

I’d like to thank everyone for coming to our “hugfest”.

For those not there, we’ve decided to host another Fight Club in GoM borderlands at 5pm server time tommorow. Be there and get square.

It was nice meeting you all today btw, if any of you want to say hi just drop me a line at any time.

Henge of Denravi – Charter Vanguard
Commander Superb Blue Wren – Aquila Lightbringer – Aurorae Eagle

2/15 DH vs GoM vs HoD

in WvW

VeTx.5340

For those not there, we’ve decided to host another Fight Club in GoM borderlands at 5pm server time tommorow. Be there and get square.

It was nice meeting you all today btw, if any of you want to say hi just drop me a line at any time.

You should organise more hugfests! I would have gone if I wasn’t busy at work. :<

2/15 DH vs GoM vs HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Flinch.8061

Flinch.8061

You should organise more hugfests! I would have gone if I wasn’t busy at work. :<

Don’t worry I hugged enough people for you too, Mah charrbro!

Nero The Elder | Riven Asunder [Rslv] Guild Leader

2/15 DH vs GoM vs HoD

in WvW

Actium.8765

I wasn’t trying to make an alliance with the mods. I was waiting for them to infract me for my post. lol

2/15 DH vs GoM vs HoD

in WvW

VeTx.5340

Don’t worry I hugged enough people for you too, Mah charrbro!

CHARRBROS4LIEF

I bet you found like 10 exotics while you were there too. :<

2/15 DH vs GoM vs HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Fizzlepip.5218

Fizzlepip.5218

This.

Okay so let me clear something up. DH and GOM never had an alliance. DH and HOD never had an alliance. Guilds/people/individuals in our servers decided to team up cross server. No decision was made by any of our servers as a whole to ally with either side. (That’s quite impossible anyways) I see it as a strategy though nonetheless. Personally my pride gets in the way of allying with enemy forces, but allying or making temporary treaties with the enemy is a legitimate strategy. If people want to do that, more power to them.

But regardless, small alliances and peace treaties between guilds and friends in WvW will not make a difference over all. We’ve been fighting for many, many weeks. Our servers would NEVER ally with one another as a whole. Too many of us have had our dead bodies danced on, trolled in jumping puzzles, etc.

In the end, we are always going to be fighting each other. That’s the point of WvWvW. To pit servers against one another. I know Darkhaven is working very hard and organizing and teaching the server as best they can to move up a tier. A lot of us feel like we’re ready to go up.

Plus a change of enemy would be nice.. I’m sure everyone could agree with me there.

But as far as the small team ups that Prosecute and Swift have made, those wont make a difference in the large scheme of things.

In the end we are still enemies. We make friends to lose them in war if we want to get to the top. Lets stop being so concerned about things people in our servers do and just have a good time. Some people have ideas for strategy that others would never even think about doing, but there’s no reason to bash them for it. Sure you can criticize you’re opponent strategies, but there is no reason to be hateful about it.

(Just my two cents)

And this.

Seriously…? Are you guys seriously kittening on the forums right now?

Prosecute, just stop talking to these guys and antagonizing them.

After everything darkhaven has tried to rebuild you guys are going to break it in 1 week. That is utter bullkitten and I will see you all band for being kitten before I let you guys ruin darkhavens wvw again. So what if SE allied themselves with HoD? So what if HoD excepted the alliance? So what if GoM players started whispering my guild members and trash talking? It’s a game and you will get over it.

GoM if it makes you feel better team up with HoD and hit us in DH BL.

You guys seriously need to chill out before everything we have tried to build is ruined in your idiocy. We cannot have another falling out of guilds like last time, or the time before that.

To all Darkhaven players. Grow the kitten up. Stop coming onto the forums and kittening about something that happened to you. Stop falling into the troll traps. Stop being total kitten all together! Try being nice to your opponent for a change. Instead of /dancing try a /salute or a /bow. The little things go a long way, I promise you it does.

No day three for you guys, you have all ruined my story with your idiocy. >:|

You guys rock. It’s all so petty, really.

In the end, we really should be blaming [WE] or something.

Ink The Stained, Fizzlepip, Playground Bullies [SNFU]
Darkhaven
…beware the unicorns.

(edited by Fizzlepip.5218)

2/15 DH vs GoM vs HoD

in WvW

VeTx.5340

SCREW OXCIDE!

2/15 DH vs GoM vs HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Caliburn.1845

Caliburn.1845

Yes, blame us /cackle.

We activated our long-duration sleeper agents, who then brainwashed Prosecute using a mix of super advanced alien technology and ancient Aztec meditation technics.

We’re evil, pure evil!

COBRAAA-LALALALALAAAA.

Caliburn.1845, Monsters Inc.
Darkhaven>Dragonbrand>Blackgate>Maguuma>Yaks Bend>Stormbluff Isle>Yaks Bend