2/15 YB/CD/EBay

2/15 YB/CD/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: CoffeeMug.9540

CoffeeMug.9540

Noticed the lack of a thread for this week’s matchup so I guess I have to start it, good luck everyone!

Also don’t forget to read https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/WvW-sub-forum-rules-reminder/first#post1185925

Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.
- Marcus Aurelius

(edited by CoffeeMug.9540)

2/15 YB/CD/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: Lysico.4906

Lysico.4906

good luck all

2/15 YB/CD/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: Archer.1658

Archer.1658

Zerg zerg more zerg, zerg zerg zerg. Thieves that are perma stealth, rifle warriors who stand behind zergs, culling issues, what more do you want in this crap kitten tier.

Çookies – Mesmer – [GF]/Ebay
Everyone is bad but me.
Anet ruined Gw2.

2/15 YB/CD/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: oZii.2864

oZii.2864

Zerg zerg more zerg, zerg zerg zerg. Thieves that are perma stealth, rifle warriors who stand behind zergs, culling issues, what more do you want in this crap kitten tier.

you should edit this really. this implies that you prefer rifle warriors to be in the front of a zerg? o.O wouldn’t those be bad rifle warriors then? I don’t see cluster bomb thieves in the front of zergs thts baaaaad. Unless you enjoy fighting people that do bad things like that then more power to you.

Everything else you stated happens in every tier either your Server is the Zerger or the Zerged. The zerged will call you the Zerger. All depends on your population in relation to your opponents.

[Good Fights]Sinndicate{Ele}Sinactic{Engineer}
Sinnastor{Warrior}Sinnacle{Mesmer}Sintacs
{Thief}

2/15 YB/CD/EBay

in WvW

Archer.1658

you should edit this really. this implies that you prefer rifle warriors to be in the front of a zerg? o.O wouldn’t those be bad rifle warriors then? I don’t see cluster bomb thieves in the front of zergs thts baaaaad. Unless you enjoy fighting people that do bad things like that then more power to you.

Everything else you stated happens in every tier either your Server is the Zerger or the Zerged. The zerged will call you the Zerger. All depends on your population in relation to your opponents.

Let me rephrase that. CD and YB have huge zergs everywhere, all they do is zerg, more zerg, sometimes break up into 20 man zergs, then zerg some more. Of all professions i’ve seen today is crap glass cannon thiefs, rifle warriors who just sit behind the zerg kill shotting everyone for an easy 10k because omg they are too glass cannon. And then theres the thiefs who are spamming black powder with heart seeker spam for infinite stealth. Yes this tier is amazing. Oh and in addition, CD has been using gears a lot.

Everyone is bad but me.
Anet ruined Gw2.

2/15 YB/CD/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: Bunzy.8674

Bunzy.8674

Hey Archer feel free to swap with Maguuma, T4 is nothing compared to T3.

Bunzy – I’m a mother father gentleman
Maguuma
WvW Roaming Videos

2/15 YB/CD/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: Tyrlis.8072

Tyrlis.8072

Had a good night in CDBL, operating mostly on the eastern side of the map. That was some nice counter-treb placement inside Hills, I could never get the right combination of enough supply, the right timing, and the right positioning to take them out. If they’re still there tomorrow morning you can bet I’ll keep trying…

Tyrlis – South of Heaven [SoH] WvW Commander – CD
Proud Member of the First Crystalian Council

2/15 YB/CD/EBay

in WvW

Archer.1658

Hey Archer feel free to swap with Maguuma, T4 is nothing compared to T3.

I would imagine so..this is absolutely terrible.

Everyone is bad but me.
Anet ruined Gw2.

2/15 YB/CD/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: Dethroat.3514

Dethroat.3514

Seriously? Archer, you haven’t seen a real zerg. If you think YB and CD have zergs, go to T2 or even T3 for that matter. If you want to complain about zerging, go down to T7 and have fun playing with 5 people lol.

Dethroat – Human – Necromancer – War is Hell [WAR] Leader
Tarnished Coast

2/15 YB/CD/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: Lastrites.5286

Lastrites.5286

Had a good night in CDBL, operating mostly on the eastern side of the map. That was some nice counter-treb placement inside Hills, I could never get the right combination of enough supply, the right timing, and the right positioning to take them out. If they’re still there tomorrow morning you can bet I’ll keep trying…

I was a lot of fun counter trebbing you guys. I saw a nice new treb position we had to take out with catas. Well done CD keep up the good fights.

Lastritês – Primi Agminis Legio [PAL]
Yak’s Bend Community Leader

2/15 YB/CD/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: patricide.1062

patricide.1062

Let me rephrase that. CD and YB have huge zergs everywhere, all they do is zerg, more zerg, sometimes break up into 20 man zergs, then zerg some more. Of all professions i’ve seen today is crap glass cannon thiefs, rifle warriors who just sit behind the zerg kill shotting everyone for an easy 10k because omg they are too glass cannon. And then theres the thiefs who are spamming black powder with heart seeker spam for infinite stealth. Yes this tier is amazing. Oh and in addition, CD has been using gears a lot.

Funny, an organized 30 man guild team isn’t a zerg. You… know that, right? I mean, you have to. Right?

Support Guardian – D/D Ele
[Rawr] – HoD

2/15 YB/CD/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: Bunzy.8674

Bunzy.8674

I am so upset we never managed to get T4 this week.. stuck in T3 again :L

Bunzy – I’m a mother father gentleman
Maguuma
WvW Roaming Videos

2/15 YB/CD/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: CrassBippy.4619

CrassBippy.4619

Bi Furious [Fist] YB

2/15 YB/CD/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: FelixZalitz.1637

FelixZalitz.1637

Oh, that’s kinda funny. I was gonna comment on how EBay loves their zerging.

2/15 YB/CD/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: Dr Acula.3496

Dr Acula.3496

ermegerd Zerg

Depressed Unicorns – Necro [Agg]

2/15 YB/CD/EBay

in WvW

Archer.1658

Gotta love how YB will never admit they only win by zerging and by out numbering. Hey guys we outnumber you, but it has nothing to do with that, we’re just super organized! Also, its funny how YB will always double team us whenever we are in this tier. Happened every time with Mag. Keep on trucking.

Everyone is bad but me.
Anet ruined Gw2.

2/15 YB/CD/EBay

in WvW

patricide.1062

Gotta love how YB will never admit they only win by zerging and by out numbering. Hey guys we outnumber you, but it has nothing to do with that, we’re just super organized! Also, its funny how YB will always double team us whenever we are in this tier. Happened every time with Mag. Keep on trucking.

I forgot about EBay. Always getting double teamed. Poor fellers.

[Rawr] – HoD

2/15 YB/CD/EBay

in WvW

patricide.1062

By the way, did it ever occur to you that every BL has TWO attacking teams being funneled by terrain into the defenders? Seriously, YB gets double teamed by EBay and CD on YBBL. CD gets double teamed by YB and EBay on CDBL. You don’t see us complaining about getting double teamed.

[Rawr] – HoD

2/15 YB/CD/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: santi.7516

santi.7516

With such an argument, it’s not even worth to deal with you, enjoy your downfall to tier 5.

2/15 YB/CD/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: freess.6820

freess.6820

heres the score and yb at cdbl.

Attachments:

2/15 YB/CD/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: KStudios.2850

KStudios.2850

By the way, did it ever occur to you that every BL has TWO attacking teams being funneled by terrain into the defenders? Seriously, YB gets double teamed by EBay and CD on YBBL. CD gets double teamed by YB and EBay on CDBL. You don’t see us complaining about getting double teamed.

I’d hope not, double teaming is about the most we can do with our numbers, lmao! Seriously, I’ve NEVER seen Ebay pull together the kind of zerg masses many other servers do. We simply don’t have those kinds of numbers overall. At least not in my play timeslot anyway. Sadly, this means until the day comes when the scoreboard is not measured in simply who owns everything in the land, and actually takes into account individual kills, supply hits, blockades, etc, (actual tactics use, omahgerd) here we are, lol.

In the meantime, I’ll enjoy taking out your solo-capping paper thieves and making sure you get zero supplies.

Yumiko Togashii
Commander to [SLVR], Housepet to [GH]

2/15 YB/CD/EBay

in WvW

Archer.1658

With such an argument, it’s not even worth to deal with you, enjoy your downfall to tier 5.

There’s no need to be upset when faced with the undeniable truth. At least people in tier 5 had some respectable skill.

Everyone is bad but me.
Anet ruined Gw2.

2/15 YB/CD/EBay

in WvW

patricide.1062

There’s no need to be upset when faced with the undeniable truth. At least people in tier 5 had some respectable skill.

Next reset I’ll let you know where [Rawr] is going and you and your mightily skilled compatriots can come fight us. We field, at most, 40 very organized people. We will have good fights and we will all be happy. Cool?

[Rawr] – HoD

2/15 YB/CD/EBay

in WvW

patricide.1062

To the CD guild [KOME] that we fought all night in the southern half of EBG : good fights! We had a blast in our back and forth struggle with you! From Danelon, to Hyleks, to Golanta, then Hyleks, then Danelon… all night! Your guild repelled us from Langor a few times with good tactics! Hats off.

[Rawr] – HoD

2/15 YB/CD/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: Nut.4713

Nut.4713

I am so upset we never managed to get T4 this week.. stuck in T3 again :L

Don’t worry, I’m sure you’ll be declining soon.

Aeyden – Elementalist
Yak’s Bend

2/15 YB/CD/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: Nut.4713

Nut.4713

Yeah, such a hard life. Too bad dragonbrand isn’t here anymore to defend you when you’re too bad to hold your territory. Maybe you can make a deal with CD, maybe they have too much integrity, who knows? Either way, play better please.

Aeyden – Elementalist
Yak’s Bend

2/15 YB/CD/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: Black Scoutsman.5830

Black Scoutsman.5830

did ebay not have a queue tonight? cus with the numbers i saw it certainly felt like all three servers had a queue in Eternal tonight. At least a couple of hours ago when I was in there…

Human Warrior, Ranger and dedicated Scout of Yaks bend
The Pinnacle of Resposibility [Mom]

2/15 YB/CD/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: elmordil.2389

elmordil.2389

Please, don’t waste your time with Archer.1658, he is just a bad loser. People from EB told me before about the alliance with DB so please Archer, stop crying and try to enjoy the match. If u can’t, also you can always gather some minerals in lvl 80 maps or something like that.

People from YB, EB and CD, lets try to have fun this week.

Izhak-Thief CL
Húsares de la muerte GM
YB Alliance

2/15 YB/CD/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: Pretty Pixie.8603

Pretty Pixie.8603

It’s called ‘Economy of force’, or as an american Civil War General put it: ‘Gettin’ there firstest with the mostest.’

You’re doing your server a discredit with your chosen tone, I’ve seen some nice things being done by zZz and FTF, in particular.

Relentless Inquisition [PAIN] – FA

2/15 YB/CD/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: dreztina.4820

dreztina.4820

Not even matched against you and you’re still disappointing me YB. Maybe try to step it up a bit this week so I can go back to t4.

Out of Attunement – D/D Ele
Maguuma

2/15 YB/CD/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: shanmugong.6750

shanmugong.6750

Not even matched against you and you’re still disappointing me YB. Maybe try to step it up a bit this week so I can go back to t4.

We love our yaks too much that we are trying not let Mag come between us. Stay in your t3 Mag! Don’t disturb my weekly tryst with my Yakkies!!

Shanmugong Asuran Engineer.
Crystal Desert. [KoME]
Once an Engineer, Always an Engineer

2/15 YB/CD/EBay

in WvW

Archer.1658

did ebay not have a queue tonight? cus with the numbers i saw it certainly felt like all three servers had a queue in Eternal tonight. At least a couple of hours ago when I was in there…

No ques on anything but home border, but that wasn’t till a few hours after reset. I absolutely love the fact YB is getting mad about the truth. I don’t understand why it’s hard to admit when you outnumber someone, and win because of it. It’s like saying Jade Quarry is just more organized than SoR or SoS or Kaineing was more organized than all those low pop servers that they drove through. Get it through your head, you aren’t winning because of “superior organization”, it’s numbers.

Everyone is bad but me.
Anet ruined Gw2.

2/15 YB/CD/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: CrassBippy.4619

CrassBippy.4619

No ques on anything but home border, but that wasn’t till a few hours after reset. I absolutely love the fact YB is getting mad about the truth. I don’t understand why it’s hard to admit when you outnumber someone, and win because of it. It’s like saying Jade Quarry is just more organized than SoR or SoS or Kaineing was more organized than all those low pop servers that they drove through. Get it through your head, you aren’t winning because of “superior organization”, it’s numbers.

uh? sorry bud but everyone knows winning simply = #’s. so Yes, YB does look like we got some more transfers over the past 2 weeks and might eventually go up to t3 and try to compete…. your point?

Bi Furious [Fist] YB

2/15 YB/CD/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: KStudios.2850

KStudios.2850

I’ll agree with this statement only to the point that I’ve never EVER seen a queue for entry anywhere while in Ebay.

Yumiko Togashii
Commander to [SLVR], Housepet to [GH]

2/15 YB/CD/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: Henrik.7560

Henrik.7560

Lol EB whining about going up and facing servers that are better than them? You guys should stay in T4 with this attitude. CD and Yaks are equal in strenth and are much more organised servers. Tough luck. Its what happens when you go up.

Arcane Bastion [AB]
Elementalist Mesmer Ranger
Sea of Sorrows

2/15 YB/CD/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: Ruufio.1496

Ruufio.1496

Lol EB whining about going up and facing servers that are better than them? You guys should stay in T4 with this attitude. CD and Yaks are equal in strenth and are much more organised servers. Tough luck. Its what happens when you go up.

Wrong.

Crystal Desert is actually more on the same playing ground as Ehmry Bay. They aren’t an annoying opponent to fight, we actually seem to enjoy them.

Yak’s Bend has more numbers than us at all times. Right now is our off time and we have outmanned buffs against Yak’s Bend. I have noticed that Yak’s Bend has more playing willing to buy siege than players in Emhry Bay, but I wish siege price wasn’t an issue because this doesn’t really equate to skill. It equates to which server has richer players.

I will say that Yak’s Bend has more players that are skilled in PvP than players in Ehmry Bay, which is a big advantage. Yak’s Bend has players that know how to stability/invulnerability stomp, will send Thieves to gank (or attempt to) players manning siege, etc. Emhry Bay does have a few skilled PvPers, but not enough to compete against Yak’s Bend.

But this is only an issue because of free transfers. All of the wanna-be pro PvPers left to the best servers so now there are servers that are STACKED. Very unfair and shameful for the players who switched just to win. Stacking is pathetic. Free transfers seriously damaged WvW.

2/15 YB/CD/EBay

in WvW

Archer.1658

Yeah must be, there’s no numbers difference here. Just like how JQ stomps you and SoR at the same time, they’re just better bro. Was also fun stomping your zergs with our 10 man tonight YB.

Everyone is bad but me.
Anet ruined Gw2.

(edited by Archer.1658)

2/15 YB/CD/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: Wizardauz.3761

Wizardauz.3761

Well i dont mind losing, but…

Attachments:

Ehmry Bay – Good Fights Guild Leader
Lvl 80 Sylvari Guardian – Tzenjin [GF]
Lvl 80 Human Elementalist – Tzenkai [GF]

2/15 YB/CD/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: Ordibble.3092

Ordibble.3092

Where is Everwhere? I need to know because I have lost my zerg.

2/15 YB/CD/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: metachu.2376

metachu.2376

This is the first time that CD managed to take SMC on reset day in the last couple of weeks since reset. Quite an achievement considering we were outmanned during the first 10 or so minutes and nearly lost our supply camps right off the bat to some tricky (and annoying thieves from yaks bend).

Apsallar/Metachu/Applesallar aka Apples
[KA]rmagaming of Jade Quarry.

2/15 YB/CD/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: Gorefiend.9675

Gorefiend.9675

This is the first time that CD managed to take SMC on reset day in the last couple of weeks since reset. Quite an achievement considering we were outmanned during the first 10 or so minutes and nearly lost our supply camps right off the bat to some tricky (and annoying thieves from yaks bend).

Really did not want to give up SMC to ya guys. Yaks forced us to decide between overlook and SMC. Well, kinda an obvious choice.

D/D, Staff Elementalist

2/15 YB/CD/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: Fatali.4819

Fatali.4819

Yak’s Bend thief here! Don’t worry, we stuck around to snipe yaks for quite some time after that. We noted that eventually CD had 3-7 player yak escort teams, in some cases autoattacking the air around them.

2/15 YB/CD/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: Nozzie.2067

Nozzie.2067

uh? sorry bud but everyone knows winning simply = #’s. so Yes, YB does look like we got some more transfers over the past 2 weeks and might eventually go up to t3 and try to compete…. your point?

I doubt it would be new transfers. I think it has more to do with last week being our first win since the rise of Dragonbrand. We just seem to have players coming out of the woodwork when things are going well, especially on reset & over the weekend. Compare that to Week 3 when Maguuma stomped us on reset & YB pretty much took the rest of the week off. I think morale is a big factor in WvW participation on a PvE centric server.

2/15 YB/CD/EBay

in WvW

Henrik.7560

Wrong.

Crystal Desert is actually more on the same playing ground as Ehmry Bay. They aren’t an annoying opponent to fight, we actually seem to enjoy them.

Yak’s Bend has more numbers than us at all times. Right now is our off time and we have outmanned buffs against Yak’s Bend. I have noticed that Yak’s Bend has more playing willing to buy siege than players in Emhry Bay, but I wish siege price wasn’t an issue because this doesn’t really equate to skill. It equates to which server has richer players.

I will say that Yak’s Bend has more players that are skilled in PvP than players in Ehmry Bay, which is a big advantage. Yak’s Bend has players that know how to stability/invulnerability stomp, will send Thieves to gank (or attempt to) players manning siege, etc. Emhry Bay does have a few skilled PvPers, but not enough to compete against Yak’s Bend.

But this is only an issue because of free transfers. All of the wanna-be pro PvPers left to the best servers so now there are servers that are STACKED. Very unfair and shameful for the players who switched just to win. Stacking is pathetic. Free transfers seriously damaged WvW.

It does seem CD has gone downhill in players, as of they were owning T3 then lost it all, and lost to yaks bend. The week after they got their act together and actually won, but lost the next week. Yaks bend does extremely good on the first 48 hours of the week, then either starts losing their points, or stops flying ahead and just continues on at the same level as the others.
I have been WvW’ing on both of those servers for a month or more each, they were awesome, but I left because I didn’t like Yak’s opponents, and I thought CD was game over after everyone left them a month ago.
Yet I would love to come back to one of those, as my experience in T1 is horrible, I can’t go anywhere without running into 5 people.
Ebay I never actually was on, but I played against them many times and have very fewish population but strong well skilled players.

Ignore the trolls if they are whining or boasting, try and have fun.

All 3 of you guys are quality servers, if they brought out free transfers I would be back on one of you 3.
Good luck this week.

Arcane Bastion [AB]
Sea of Sorrows

(edited by Henrik.7560)

2/15 YB/CD/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: Wreckdum.8367

Wreckdum.8367

I hope all the players on EB aren’t as whiny as their representatives in this thread… Must be a miserable server to play on.

I love how everyone on every WvW thread who is losing calls the other team a zerg… We get it. Your excuses are tired. If you don’t have enough players to compete then just drop to the lower bracket.

If your BL and EB aren’t queues right at the start of the reset then clearly you’re not a real WvW server. And if there is a queue then we all have the same amount of players. Mathz r teh hard I kno.

Rex Smashington – 80 Norn Warrior <Tyrians United Retard Division> Yak’s Bend
“That big kitten Norn with The Juggernaut”

2/15 YB/CD/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: Sovereign.1093

Sovereign.1093

Hi from CD.

Hope you enjoy fighting us again this week. And for EB, see you soon in the battlegrounds.

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

2/15 YB/CD/EBay

in WvW

Henrik.7560

what happened with EB and yaks here?
lol.

Arcane Bastion [AB]
Sea of Sorrows

2/15 YB/CD/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: FelixZalitz.1637

FelixZalitz.1637

lol.

Oh, you mean when dragonbrand and EB teamed up? Not even speculative, an actual alliance.

2/15 YB/CD/EBay

in WvW

Henrik.7560

lol.

Oh, you mean when dragonbrand and EB teamed up? Not even speculative, an actual alliance.

They really teamed up? (Sorry, I don’t know much about then, I was on CD) Didn’t really think that of EB…

Arcane Bastion [AB]
Sea of Sorrows

2/15 YB/CD/EBay

in WvW

Archer.1658

When Yaks Bend loses they blame “alliances”, when they win it’s superior organized guilds. Nothing to see here folks.

Everyone is bad but me.
Anet ruined Gw2.