Posted by: Opc.4718

Opc.4718

Still no match up thread? I’m amazed.

Kehlirixx Q | Nixx Q | Classic Bunker

2/22 BP | AR | NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Opc.4718

Opc.4718

Well, this is going off to a great start. I can predict the outcome of this thread matchup already.

As it is, I’ll admit this would be my bad, I do seem to have missed the other thread even after checking first 3 pages. Get that kitten date right!

Kehlirixx Q | Nixx Q | Classic Bunker

2/22 BP | AR | NSP

in WvW

Posted by: imalog.7689

imalog.7689

it was last weeks thread.

Teivospy, come at my golems. It was just me and my 5 golems walking into sm, you had to join my party and beg me to let you hit the golems.

Next time i say try it, don’t run away

[ALS] Commander TwoGallants
AR Alliance Public Relations Manager.

2/22 BP | AR | NSP

in WvW

Posted by: HackerTeivospy.2031

HackerTeivospy.2031

it was last weeks thread.

Teivospy, come at my golems. It was just me and my 5 golems walking into sm, you had to join my party and beg me to let you hit the golems.

Next time i say try it, don’t run away

I didn’t even go to EB today except to give siege to a friend? O-O

Not only that but knowing me I’m more likely to outplay an ALS commander and his raid, kill 3 of his 5 golems (that were sub 10% hp, not full health), join his group and tell him to let me kill his other golems ONLY to rub in the fact I already killed 60% of them and hope that he brings it up 3-4 weeks later when I forgot what that commanders name is to show everyone how upset he was that I did that.

Also knowing me, I probably would get his baddie sidekick ele that follows him around like a dog to ~1% hp to assert my dominance and then vanish away just to add insult to injury

I sized you up as a liar/someone that stretches the truth/makes things up from these forums, now that I know you are that same commander I can confirm that you are one to be a victim of my GG PLAYS and I got into your head

learn to speak and behave

(edited by HackerTeivospy.2031)