2/22 DR--IOJ--SBI

2/22 DR--IOJ--SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Neeho.3859

Neeho.3859

No hitting below the belt; let’s get it on!

Ho/Neeho/Zorho/Hodown/Ephodemic
[SoCo] Solum Contego SoCo loco style!
Yak’s Bend

2/22 DR--IOJ--SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Maverick Holix.1382

Maverick Holix.1382

2nd to post wooo!!!!!! this tier is a joke (DR, IoJ). Just wait until any of the T6 servers move up one and kitten stomp errbody.

twitch.tv/maverick_holix

2/22 DR--IOJ--SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Retrospek.4583

Retrospek.4583

2nd to post wooo!!!!!! this tier is a joke (DR, IoJ). Just wait until any of the T6 servers move up one and kitten stomp errbody.

If this tier is such a joke, then why waste your time posting here?

Must have gotten stomped by DR or IOJ or both at some point, and you’re so affected by it you felt the need to post on a thread that doesn’t concern you. Thanks for that.

2/22 DR--IOJ--SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Morningstar.6208

Morningstar.6208

I will be on this week I hope I will give some boost to everybody.

Commander Sir Morningstar of Devona’s Rest, Army of Devona [AoD] Guild Leader
http://www.ArmyofDevona.com
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mK7xYguWCk

2/22 DR--IOJ--SBI

in WvW

Posted by: EricDravin.8947

EricDravin.8947

Some pretty epic battles 1st night, lots of fun!!!

EricDravin-lvl80 Necromancer
(UnS) UnitaSumus-GM
(IoJ) Isle Of Janthir-Commander

2/22 DR--IOJ--SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Eosphoros.4987

Eosphoros.4987

lol, someone came from SoS and talked about joke. Kind of ironic due to the recent event happened to his server.

2/22 DR--IOJ--SBI

in WvW

Posted by: pixieish.9627

pixieish.9627

Clearly the Tier 1 thinks this thread needs more drama.

IoJ’s cupcakes have silly sprinkles on them! Ha!

Reiseiji, Guardian, Fabulous Spec
Kaschen, Engi, Nerfed Spec
Devona’s Refugee, recently arrived to F.Aspenwood

2/22 DR--IOJ--SBI

in WvW

Posted by: earendil.1290

earendil.1290

He’s not really tier 1, based on his post history he switched servers at least once during the last weeks and thought that Golems in a Box were fun….let him be.

Great fights so far in this tier. Let’s keep it that way folks.

2/22 DR--IOJ--SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Gab Superstar.4059

Gab Superstar.4059

Does SBI poop golems?

:)

Very Good Detectives [VGD]
Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

2/22 DR--IOJ--SBI

in WvW

Posted by: KinkyGiraffe.4123

KinkyGiraffe.4123

If IoJ and DR had more coverage, this matchup would be perfect.
Amazing first night on reset guys, great fights on all fronts! I wish DR would be like that all week, we need you guys out there, we dont have near enough man power to take on SBI alone, the numbers SBI produce sometimes is mental! We stormed you and took 3 of your fortified towers before a zerg of 30+ rolled through and wiped everything
Nonetheless this will be a great week, goodluck everyone!

Mr(s) Starkk

2/22 DR--IOJ--SBI

in WvW

Gab Superstar.4059

I honestly disagree on this one. I would much prefer fighting Ehmry Bay than SBI.

There is a period of 2-3h during the day where we can match or outnumber SBI, the rest of the time I am constantly seeing outmanned buff.

Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

2/22 DR--IOJ--SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Yohimbe.1876

Yohimbe.1876

You folks kept us movin last night, that’s for sure! Talking about SBI’s ‘numbers’ will still make us shake our heads, considering the size of the groups DR and IoJ have flung at us. For instance, early last night a few of us were on IoJ BL, seriously, a few..we had to wait for a 10th person to show up to even start the Siegerazer event. We got the spawn tower, then managed enough supply to build one arrow cart and a cata inside it. At one point some sneaky IoJ’s even obliterated the back wall but didn’t make the push inside. My heart was in my throat most of the time because there were only 4 of us at the tower. (BTW that really sassy looking ele on the ramparts who likes to think she’s a crack shot on arrow cart/cata/treb, that’s me ;p ) We might have made better headway if we hadn’t split to try and take Hills. But with 10 ppl, no supply, and waves of red maniacs intent on crushing us into little badges we had to call off that particular endeavor and depart for our own BL, which was in need of bodies. Reset night is madness.
A great night, everyone, looking forward to this week. See you on the field!

Chay Darkhaven – SBI
Leader of The Ethereal Guard
Huzzah!

2/22 DR--IOJ--SBI

in WvW

Gab Superstar.4059

Talking about SBI’s ‘numbers’ will still make us shake our heads, considering the size of the groups DR and IoJ have flung at us.

And posts like this will still make me shake my head. Having a lot of people on your server is totally cool. Faking ignorance is not.

Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

2/22 DR--IOJ--SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Rising Dusk.2408

Rising Dusk.2408

We’ve had some really good matches so far! IoJ is really serious about keeping their holdings in EB, while it took us a good amount of effort to finally break down DR’s points.

Also, to the DR Charr Mesmer from [SKY] I just dueled twice: You’re a good player, and the duels were good, but I’m 2 for 2 against you.

Looking forward to more!

[VZ] Valor Zeal – Stormbluff Isle – Looking for steady, casual-friendly NA raiders!

2/22 DR--IOJ--SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Creepy Silent.9801

Creepy Silent.9801

I honestly disagree on this one. I would much prefer fighting Ehmry Bay than SBI.

There is a period of 2-3h during the day where we can match or outnumber SBI, the rest of the time I am constantly seeing outmanned buff.

Same here. If we are going to lose in points anyways I’d rather much fight eBay, who had good roaming groups. Miss those echo squad guys!

Anonymous Defender[AD][BSty]
Ehmry Bay
Tug Life

2/22 DR--IOJ--SBI

in WvW

earendil.1290

Same here. If we are going to lose in points anyways I’d rather much fight eBay, who had good roaming groups. Miss those echo squad guys!

If you take a look at the Millenium site you’ll see you are not losing points – you are winning them again. SBI loses points. we will probably be playing each other for a few weeks – lets try to make it enjoyable.

Also – it is true we have numbers now. Many people started playing WvW again after the painful weeks before. Yes, winning will attract people out of PvE. We did not get major transfers, most of them are long time SBIers who did not leave.

Numbers win WvW – nothing to be ashamed or proud about it. The real issue is to manage to get your fun. I’m sorry if SBI does not provide you the fun you were getting from Ebay. We’re doing our best.

2/22 DR--IOJ--SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

Coverage is the real winner. Numbers alone won’t always give you a win. The difference between Ebay and SBI is that Ebay had several groups that would roam with 10 or less. So, even though they were beating DR far worse than SBI on points they were more fun to fight. SBI almost always has 15 or more and often times runs with 30+.

SBI is a zerg-mentality server. There are exceptions to the rule, of course.

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

2/22 DR--IOJ--SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Bannok.3152

Bannok.3152

Zerg? I hope your not from DR claiming zerg? I

Bannok – Dark Covenant (SBI)

2/22 DR--IOJ--SBI

in WvW

Oozo.7856

Just because 30 of you get wiped it doesn’t mean that equal numbers or more did it to you. And, yes – compared to other servers I’ve fought SBI is a zerg server.

2/22 DR--IOJ--SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Maladon.5760

Maladon.5760

Just because 30 of you get wiped it doesn’t mean that equal numbers or more did it to you. And, yes – compared to other servers I’ve fought SBI is a zerg server.

I think this Oozo guy is a bot, he says the same things over and over

Malzarius – Guardian
Malzerius – Thief
Dark Covenant (SBI)

2/22 DR--IOJ--SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Creepy Silent.9801

Creepy Silent.9801

You guys had war machine so I can’t blame you for following in their zergy footsteps. But the only times I ever see DR have a zerg is in our prime time and that’s about it. I’ve been in tier 1 on my days of blackgate and I know its nothing but big groups of +30.

Anonymous Defender[AD][BSty]
Ehmry Bay
Tug Life

2/22 DR--IOJ--SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Kysus.4290

Kysus.4290

Agreed with above, it’s been great fun this last week. I think my favourite part was finishing the JP with guildies last night – we’d sat down with a few friendly SBI’s at the end of the puzzle & we were stealth jumped by 2/3 naked SBI lady thieves who popped up in the middle of us, took a few swipes & vanished again. So funny!

Sanctum Cay Mercantile Company [SCAM] – Isle of Janthir

2/22 DR--IOJ--SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Krelkain.5418

Krelkain.5418

Great fights with SBI tanglin’ around SBI bay last night. Much leg hoogin’s. <3

Jezri | [NoQQ] Earmentalist & Guardkat
[NoQQ] Videos
Devona’s Rest

2/22 DR--IOJ--SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Yohimbe.1876

Yohimbe.1876

Great fights with SBI tanglin’ around SBI bay last night. Much leg hoogin’s. <3

I knew it! I knew someone was looking up my skirt!!

Chay Darkhaven – SBI
Leader of The Ethereal Guard
Huzzah!

2/22 DR--IOJ--SBI

in WvW

Posted by: MosesZD.7428

MosesZD.7428

Must have gotten stomped by DR or IOJ or both at some point, and you’re so affected by it you felt the need to post on a thread that doesn’t concern you. Thanks for that.

I do believe you lost last week, despite many IOJ and DR guilds forming an ‘unofficial’ alliance to double team us. Though, thanks to that, we’ve gained some of ‘decent’ guilds that weren’t interested in playing that game and have come over to SBI now.

2/22 DR--IOJ--SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Krash.9486

Krash.9486

Coverage is the real winner. Numbers alone won’t always give you a win. The difference between Ebay and SBI is that Ebay had several groups that would roam with 10 or less. So, even though they were beating DR far worse than SBI on points they were more fun to fight. SBI almost always has 15 or more and often times runs with 30+.

SBI is a zerg-mentality server. There are exceptions to the rule, of course.

Haven’t seen you say a good thing yet about SBI, even though almost every post from SBI players are complimentary and respectful to the other servers in this match up.

I have seen you say that we don’t come out of our keeps to fight, then you say we are a bunch of zergers….can you zerg in a keep?

I have to just assume you have some problem with SBI that will never let you see anything good about how we fight and/or conduct ourselves.

Which for me means you have lost any credibility. Don’t bother flaming me because I have blocked your posts since your opinion is jaded and irrelevant.

To the rest of our DR and IoJ opponents;

Good Job guys…this match up is a lot of fun. Keep it up!

[SBI] Champions of Stormbluff Isle

2/22 DR--IOJ--SBI

in WvW

MosesZD.7428

You guys had war machine so I can’t blame you for following in their zergy footsteps. But the only times I ever see DR have a zerg is in our prime time and that’s about it. I’ve been in tier 1 on my days of blackgate and I know its nothing but big groups of +30.

I have pictures to the contrary. AM pictures. PM pictures. Afternoon pictures. Late night pictures. Pictures on Friday. Pictures today. I’ll have pictures tomorrow.

Though, once again, mad props to TRON guild. And that mesmer with the pink-puff-ball hair. You guys rock. We’d love to have you.

2/22 DR--IOJ--SBI

in WvW

earendil.1290

Don’t mind him. Check his post history – half of his 15+ pages of posts he is complaining about people that beat him (or his servers) with zergs and, in general, people not being on his same level of awesomeness in battle. Oh, and how culling prevents him from showing how awesome he is against the enemy zergs.

I’m sure he’s not the voice of all Devona Rest

2/22 DR--IOJ--SBI

in WvW

MosesZD.7428

Don’t mind him. Check his post history – half of his 15+ pages of posts he is complaining about people that beat him (or his servers) with zergs and, in general, people not being on his same level of awesomeness in battle. Oh, and how culling prevents him from showing how awesome he is against the enemy zergs.

I’m sure he’s not the voice of all Devona Rest

I hope not. For their sakes.

2/22 DR--IOJ--SBI

in WvW

Oozo.7856

Actually, I am DR’s self-appointed official ambassador. If you want to look at my post history then look up my comments about Maguuma and Ehmry Bay and ponder why I complimented them even though they both had a huge population advantage over DR that led to crushing victories over us. Here is a hint: there is not a direct relationship between population and zergs. Zergs occur even on low population servers. I appreciate servers that run groups with 10 or less (at least some of the time). I think I’ve only see that once from SBI so far (it was KT – they have female norn hammer warrior that hits like a truck).

Here is a compliment for you: the average SBI player is better than the average Kaineng player.

And, now for a movie:

(edited by Oozo.7856)

2/22 DR--IOJ--SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Djamonja.6453

Djamonja.6453

I only play in the evenings (west coast), and it seems pretty even between SBI and DR for the most part — both servers capable of putting together a 30 person zerg. It seems like SBI has an advantage in coverage the rest of the time though, not much to be done about that.

I haven’t seen as much of IoJ, but they seem to do a good job of holding their territory given they have less people (seems like they have less people to me anyway).

2/22 DR--IOJ--SBI

in WvW

pixieish.9627

SBI worse than EBay? What? EBay were zergilicious compared to SBI! Much rather be fighting SBI than the EBay… (Who are fighting against Mag this week, poor sods.)

Anyways, I for one would like to propose that Oozo is… well, I suppose I could get a bit creative in what I think of him calling SBI just a bunch of zergs compared to other servers (clearly he just joined us and didn’t fight against Maguuma or Kaineg). Oozo appeareth nothing to me but a foul and pestilent congregation of vapours.

2/22 DR--IOJ--SBI

in WvW

Oozo.7856

Yes, prime time seems to be fairly even in terms of overall population. Otherwise, DR wouldn’t be winning during prime time. Coverage is the reason why the scoring system completely falls apart. It’s really quite pointless unless the servers in the match have similar coverage.

So, all there is to do is to look for fun fights. Unfortunately, when a server does almost nothing but run 20-30+ it grows tiresome because once a fight grows over 15v15 the game mechanics and balance start to break down IMO.

IoJ definitely has the lowest population.

2/22 DR--IOJ--SBI

in WvW

Oozo.7856

SBI worse than EBay? What? EBay were zergilicious compared to SBI! Much rather be fighting SBI than the EBay… (Who are fighting against Mag this week, poor sods.)

Anyways, I for one would like to propose that Oozo is… well, I suppose I could get a bit creative in what I think of him calling SBI just a bunch of zergs compared to other servers (clearly he just joined us and didn’t fight against Maguuma or Kaineg). Oozo appeareth nothing to me but a foul and pestilent congregation of vapours.

Good job on either not reading or not understanding what I posted.

2/22 DR--IOJ--SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Shady.8365

Shady.8365

Can we stop “QQing” on this thread, because X server has more numbers, coverage, zerg…blalalala…..It’s pointless, i mean it’s the game and sadly, it will never be balanced. And quite honneslty, i prefer being the “overnumbered server” because it’s more challenging, yes when you get smashed few weeks in a row, can be frustrating..but then again. Logging in and seing that your server controlls all, makes it quite boring and dull.

Anyways, lets all just enjoy the pvp, and the community.

2/22 DR--IOJ--SBI

in WvW

Retrospek.4583

I do believe you lost last week, despite many IOJ and DR guilds forming an ‘unofficial’ alliance to double team us. Though, thanks to that, we’ve gained some of ‘decent’ guilds that weren’t interested in playing that game and have come over to SBI now.

Good job on misunderstanding my post. I wasn’t putting SBI down, Maverick Holix didn’t target SBI so I left them out of the argument. He obviously was affected by either DR or IOJ, hence his comments toward those 2 servers, not SBI.

As for forming some “unofficial” alliance, I don’t partake in that. My vote, “If it’s red, it’s dead” and have fun doing so. I’d expect them to try to take us out, just like I’m going to try to take them out. If you’re not having fun doing it, you’re doing something wrong, and it’s time to move on.

2/22 DR--IOJ--SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Jaaded.1870

Jaaded.1870

So are the rumors true about war machine? :/

Lilj/Liljaad
SoCo
Yak’s Bend

2/22 DR--IOJ--SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Elementalist Owner.7802

Elementalist Owner.7802

Woo! Can hardly wait to see you back in action.

I saw lots of WarMachine here in DR today, even Munong. I hope WM is moving to Devona

The Art of Roaming [gank]

2/22 DR--IOJ--SBI

in WvW

pixieish.9627

What?! They are? Oh god, we’re going to be taken up to Tier 2 and then abandoned up there, aren’t we…

2/22 DR--IOJ--SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Aeneasx.1589

Aeneasx.1589

Woo! Can hardly wait to see you back in action.

I saw lots of WarMachine here in DR today, even Munong. I hope WM is moving to Devona

Confirmed.

backstabd 22222222222222 finish
BSty
Sylvari Rouge

2/22 DR--IOJ--SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Krelkain.5418

Krelkain.5418

ADQQSTY has joined Warr Machine, following our new leader Munong.

http://i.imgur.com/Eb4Wj4f.jpg

Jezri | [NoQQ] Earmentalist & Guardkat
[NoQQ] Videos
Devona’s Rest

2/22 DR--IOJ--SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Setun.4368

Setun.4368

I will admit there’s almost always a fairly large group of my fellow SBI running together, but I personally love going with 2-5 people max and just seeing what kind of trouble we can get into. Running with a zerg is just so boring lol

2/22 DR--IOJ--SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Fallout.1798

Fallout.1798

Why is Warr Machine coming to our server? Of all places, to DR. Why? First off: they PROMISSED kain they would get kain up to wvw Tier 1, but kain is in Tier 2 right now. So without WM guild to back kain up, they are going to crash and burn. Second: They also promised kain they would crush DR when they went up against us, which they did. Completely crushed us and spawn camping. Absolutely hated them. We as a server took a very heavy blow because of that. Lost allot of fair-weather guilds and players
So they have thusabandonedd kain. And they will force DR up into the high tiers level 1 or 2. Then they will abandon DR, just like kain, and then we will crash and burn as well. Why is Warr Machine coming here to DR? We have been getting our teamwork together, improving, and getting better. We cannot afford to be pushed up into a high level tier that we are not ready or equippedd to fight, especialy if WM just leaves if they push us up to tier 1 or 2.

Stormbluff Isle
[AoD]- Commander Vars Wolf

2/22 DR--IOJ--SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Yams.6082

Yams.6082

Why is Warr Machine coming to our server? Of all places, to DR. Why?

Where/from whom did you hear this from?

That being said, just played some of the best WvW against DR for the past hour or so (SBI native here, since headstart). When I left we got the outmanned buff on our own borderlands.

Props to DR for their multi-pronged assault – it was great fun defending.

Yams One/Two/Three/Four/Five/Six
SBI

(edited by Yams.6082)

2/22 DR--IOJ--SBI

in WvW

earendil.1290

War Machine is moving to DR to fight against SBI ?

I’m sad. Very sad.

Attachments:

2/22 DR--IOJ--SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Jaaded.1870

Jaaded.1870

Why is Warr Machine coming to our server? Of all places, to DR. Why?

Where/from whom did you hear this from?

That being said, just played some of the best WvW against DR for the past hour or so (SBI native here, since headstart). When I left we got the outmanned buff on our own borderlands.

Props to DR for their multi-pronged assault – it was great fun defending.

We are having a blast in SBI right now as well

Lilj/Liljaad
SoCo
Yak’s Bend

2/22 DR--IOJ--SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Amurond.4590

Amurond.4590

Lol that isn’t the Kaineng WM.

Oozo is my favourite poster in these match-up threads. He does an okay job at veiling what is really just typical outnumbered QQ.

Got some pics of DRzergserver QQ :‘( i’msadcauseigotzerged.

Good fun on SBI BL, DR.

Attachments:

~ The Server I Play On Is Better Than The Server You Play On ~
- Kudzu, Dreamer, Frostfang, Eternity, Flameseeker Prophecies ~
~Nevermore, HOPE, Moot, Incinerator, Meteorlogicus, Howler ~

2/22 DR--IOJ--SBI

in WvW

pixieish.9627

We as a server took a very heavy blow because of that. Lost allot of fair-weather guilds and players

Actually Kain can’t even claim they chased off our fairweathers, they all skittered off when Maguuma showed up.

2/22 DR--IOJ--SBI

in WvW

Retrospek.4583

DR has Pro to thank for the fairweather transfers. They thumped their chests for so many weeks that so many believed they were our ticket to the top, and when they bailed, a few other guilds thought we were doomed.

Funny thing is, I think we’re doing better without them, and definitely doing better without the drama they brought.

2/22 DR--IOJ--SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Dream In A Dream.7213

Dream In A Dream.7213

Good fun at SBI BL tonight.
Moved there to annoy you guys and draw your zerg away from our bl. Seemed to work.

Good attempt at flanking us at the se tower. It would have worked if we didn’t see you in time.

As for WM moving here. I hope thats just troll by some of our elite guilds;) and not for real. Last thing we need is to go up tiers to see more zergs. Of course if all they want to do is do small man ops here that would be nice. We can use a bit of oceanic presence. But with WM moving to and from so many servers at really bad times it would be a shame.