2/22 DR--IOJ--SBI

2/22 DR--IOJ--SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Dream In A Dream.7213

Dream In A Dream.7213

Lol that isn’t the Kaineng WM.

Oozo is my favourite poster in these match-up threads. He does an okay job at veiling what is really just typical outnumbered QQ.

Got some pics of DRzergserver QQ :‘( i’msadcauseigotzerged.

Good fun on SBI BL, DR.

lol
Lion of the Wind
RgTg/SoCo

2/22 DR--IOJ--SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Neeho.3859

Neeho.3859

Oozo is my favourite poster in these match-up threads. He does an okay job at veiling what is really just typical outnumbered QQ.

Good fun on SBI BL, DR.

Yeah, actually that’s not a zerg. You see, we were all soloing, and Lion called us in together to hit the same objective at once… so yeah, not a zerg. Totally.

Ho/Neeho/Zorho/Hodown/Ephodemic
[SoCo] Solum Contego SoCo loco style!
Yak’s Bend

(edited by Neeho.3859)

2/22 DR--IOJ--SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

Good fun on SBI BL, DR.

Yeah, actually that’s not a zerg. You see, we were all soloing, and Lilj called us in together to hit the same objective at once… so yeah, not a zerg. Totally.

The first screenshot had 10-12 players in it. You are right, that isn’t a zerg.

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

2/22 DR--IOJ--SBI

in WvW

Posted by: pixieish.9627

pixieish.9627

Good fun on SBI BL, DR.

Yeah, actually that’s not a zerg. You see, we were all soloing, and Lilj called us in together to hit the same objective at once… so yeah, not a zerg. Totally.

The first screenshot had 10-12 players in it. You are right, that isn’t a zerg.

You can’t see the hundreds of us hidden by culling. :b

Reiseiji, Guardian, Fabulous Spec
Kaschen, Engi, Nerfed Spec
Devona’s Refugee, recently arrived to F.Aspenwood

2/22 DR--IOJ--SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Yohimbe.1876

Yohimbe.1876

I won’t believe WM is moving to DR until I see it confirmed by Jang Gun.

Chay Darkhaven – SBI
Leader of The Ethereal Guard
Huzzah!

2/22 DR--IOJ--SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Neeho.3859

Neeho.3859

Meh, I was being facetious, we had 3fg+ of just SoCo, not counting the others that were there. Call it what you want, I call it fun!

Ho/Neeho/Zorho/Hodown/Ephodemic
[SoCo] Solum Contego SoCo loco style!
Yak’s Bend

2/22 DR--IOJ--SBI

in WvW

Posted by: earendil.1290

earendil.1290

Can’t believe I got fooled so easily – did not check the pic.

First – none of those names was even slightly familiar (including Munong). Second – the real War Machine guild is named War Machine West or War Machine International.

That was a bad joke, you will pay dearly on the battlefield with your blood (the blood of your Yaks might do too)

2/22 DR--IOJ--SBI

in WvW

Posted by: runeblade.7514

runeblade.7514

Hi, ebayer here.

Rooting for Devona Rest. You guys had the determination to leave your citadel and attack us over and over again. IoJ, on the otherhand, was PvEing.

5x Warrior, 5x Ranger, 4x Elementalist, 4x Engineer,
4x Necromancer, 3x Mesmer, 4x Guardian, 4x Thief, 4 Revenant

2/22 DR--IOJ--SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Eosphoros.4987

Eosphoros.4987

Can’t believe I got fooled so easily – did not check the pic.

First – none of those names was even slightly familiar (including Munong). Second – the real War Machine guild is named War Machine West or War Machine International.

That was a bad joke, you will pay dearly on the battlefield with your blood (the blood of your Yaks might do too)

Earendil, I thought you were being scarstic, lol.

And they are “Warr” machine.

(I heard there is a “War Machine S” at BG right now ; next time somone would try an alternative RG)

(edited by Eosphoros.4987)

2/22 DR--IOJ--SBI

in WvW

Posted by: KinkyGiraffe.4123

KinkyGiraffe.4123

Maybe instead of Zerging DR BL at reset IoJ should have gone to SBI.

With the numbers DR can pump out on reset compared to SBI, DR were the priority to hit, though we did have people in SBI, Eternal and IoJ borderlands were our main focus.

Still lots of great fights, gettin real sick of SBI trebbing our towers and keeps from the safety of their on keep/tower i.e the whole push on our keep tonight, you guys can get through outer wall a breeze, but once you dont have walls protecting your trebs, cant do too much to us.

Mr(s) Starkk

2/22 DR--IOJ--SBI

in WvW

Posted by: EricDravin.8947

EricDravin.8947

2/23/13 IoJ (UnS) vs DR
45min skirmish for fun over Umber supply camp, gj to both sides.. lets keep the fun up
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55qEtBqj7CI&feature=youtu.be

EricDravin-lvl80 Necromancer
(UnS) UnitaSumus-GM
(IoJ) Isle Of Janthir-Commander

2/22 DR--IOJ--SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Gab Superstar.4059

Gab Superstar.4059

2/23/13 IoJ (UnS) vs DR
45min skirmish for fun over Umber supply camp, gj to both sides.. lets keep the fun up

Try to include TS chatter, it makes the video 10 times more enjoyable.

Very Good Detectives [VGD]
Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

2/22 DR--IOJ--SBI

in WvW

Posted by: pixieish.9627

pixieish.9627

If IoJ and DR had more coverage, this matchup would be perfect.

Server looking for Kiwis and Aussies! PST! Have cupcakes!

(Kiwis and Aussies go well together, right? They both have those sexy Austrian accents, and they both get to see those Alpine Kangaroos…)

Reiseiji, Guardian, Fabulous Spec
Kaschen, Engi, Nerfed Spec
Devona’s Refugee, recently arrived to F.Aspenwood

2/22 DR--IOJ--SBI

in WvW

earendil.1290

All your Kiwis are belong to us. We won’t share them. (and our Kiwi’s mostly live in NA too )

Srsly – the [Kiwi] guild tag on SBI are the one you guys should look if you want highly competitive open field fights. There are other guilds that can provide you this kind of entertainment – you will discover them during the next weeks.

2/22 DR--IOJ--SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Yams.6082

Yams.6082

Still lots of great fights, gettin real sick of SBI trebbing our towers and keeps from the safety of their on keep/tower i.e the whole push on our keep tonight, you guys can get through outer wall a breeze, but once you dont have walls protecting your trebs, cant do too much to us.

I’m confused – is SBI supposed to build trebs in an open field?

Yams One/Two/Three/Four/Five/Six
SBI

2/22 DR--IOJ--SBI

in WvW

Oozo.7856

2/23/13 IoJ (UnS) vs DR

We came into EB shortly after your movie stops and that was the first place we headed. Had no idea it was being controlled by a guild with superior ballista and arrow cart and had 3 get downed on the initial charge. However, our added numbers provided the tipping point leading to you getting overwhelmed.

Great job and it was nice seeing a coordinated team from IoJ out there. Holding a camp that long will almost always end up with you getting overwhelmed as the numbers start to stack up against you.

2/22 DR--IOJ--SBI

in WvW

Oozo.7856

More “being outnumbered QQ” from Oozo: 15 DR versus 40+ SBI defending Bay on reset night.

2/22 DR--IOJ--SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Chobits.2430

Chobits.2430

(Kiwis and Aussies go well together, right? They both have those sexy Austrian accents, and they both get to see those Alpine Kangaroos…)

You do realize that “Gamers World [Kiwi]” is an exclusively Korean guild right? Don’t worry, the guild tag confuses a lot of people.

2/22 DR--IOJ--SBI

in WvW

earendil.1290

Kiwi is a nickname for people from New Zealand. Also – most of the [Kiwi] guild live in NA (about 60-70% according to their leaders)

2/22 DR--IOJ--SBI

in WvW

Oozo.7856

You do realize that “Gamers World [Kiwi]” is an exclusively Korean guild right? Don’t worry, the guild tag confuses a lot of people.

He was referring to people from New Zealand, not the SBI guild. If anyone has it wrong it’s the people who named their guild [Kiwi] when they aren’t from NZ.

He did kind of mess up on them having Austrian accents though. ;P

2/22 DR--IOJ--SBI

in WvW

Posted by: ghoriar.3410

ghoriar.3410

Ghoriar – [LARP]

2/22 DR--IOJ--SBI

in WvW

Posted by: NightFox.3957

NightFox.3957

It is not the same WM look at the spelling. The WM from SBI was spelled “War Machine” that one is spelled “Warr Machine”. It is all a psycological play to try to brek our morale on SBI. Either way no worries no matter what is done to us it just makes us stronger which is why we were in T1 for so long against outnumbering odds until we just finally lost to many players to hold in that teir. We where holding in T1 at 3 to 1 odds and when we hit zergs 5-6 times larger than ours we wtill held. Our problem was map coverage compared to their map coverage. It is all tatics and pride and we have both.

All Out Assault (AoA)
Stormbluff Isle

2/22 DR--IOJ--SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Awlbiste.1803

Awlbiste.1803

I’m confused – is SBI supposed to build trebs in an open field?

We must take their advice and try this new tactic. Trebs just randomly all over the place! Surely we can convince Grundlebad to back this plan.

Awlbie – All Out Assault [AoA] Division Second – Stormbluff Isle

2/22 DR--IOJ--SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Elementalist Owner.7802

Elementalist Owner.7802

It is not the same WM look at the spelling. The WM from SBI was spelled “War Machine” that one is spelled “Warr Machine”. It is all a psycological play to try to brek our morale on SBI. Either way no worries no matter what is done to us it just makes us stronger which is why we were in T1 for so long against outnumbering odds until we just finally lost to many players to hold in that teir. We where holding in T1 at 3 to 1 odds and when we hit zergs 5-6 times larger than ours we wtill held. Our problem was map coverage compared to their map coverage. It is all tatics and pride and we have both.

So many things wrong with this post.

You do realize there is more than one WM guild? Warr Machine is a strict, Korean guild that transferred from Kaineng to DR yesterday, and they have been around for a long while. If you truly think that we created a fake WM guild to lower your morale.. Well sir, in all due respect, you are a nutcase.

The fact that you’re boasting about how you’re winning because of tactics instead of numbers is actually laughable. When our numbers were equal just a few days ago on Thursday, IoJ took SM and DR took Lowlands, completely wiping SBI out of EB. Was that all part of your “tactics”?

The Art of Roaming [gank]

2/22 DR--IOJ--SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Kraigan.6057

Kraigan.6057

Lot of new faces on DR last night. What’s the story?

2/22 DR--IOJ--SBI

in WvW

Oozo.7856

They are very strict. To join you must prove that you can routinely win 1v5s in game and you have to send them video proof that you can bare-chested wrestle a tiger into submission IRL.

2/22 DR--IOJ--SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Kyuzo.4675

Kyuzo.4675

To whom it may concern,

Please do not transfer to DR. No offense intended but the last thing people want here is to get bandwagon’d up into the higher population tiers.

The gameplay looks to be a lot less fun there and it seems to encourage a certain timidness when outside the comfort of a large groups.

[AD] Devona’s Rest

2/22 DR--IOJ--SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Jaaded.1870

Jaaded.1870

To whom it may concern,

Please do not transfer to DR. No offense intended but the last thing people want here is to get bandwagon’d up into the higher population tiers.

The gameplay looks to be a lot less fun there and it seems to encourage a certain timidness when outside the comfort of a large groups.

This!

Lilj/Liljaad
SoCo
Yak’s Bend

2/22 DR--IOJ--SBI

in WvW

Oozo.7856

To whom it may concern,

So, running away from equal number fights or fights where you outnumber the opponent is bad? I believe is was Tzun Loa who said “only engage the enemy when you have over three times their numbers.” Another famous quote from Tzun Loa was “RUN!” Who are you to argue against military genius?

2/22 DR--IOJ--SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Sage.5843

Sage.5843

Are you part of DR? Want to know the truth? Register at dre.guildlaunch.com today, DR’s official WVW website.

Larks
Member of [DAWN]
NA Dragonbrand Server

2/22 DR--IOJ--SBI

in WvW

earendil.1290

To all SBI ers – they be trolling us. Skillfully, almost funny but still

They belong to a sad group of WvWers – the ones that wanted to have GvG, guild team vs guild team, small numbers with high coordination. Nothing wrong with that – just that ANet seems to avoid providing this. They are the “dedicated” PvPers that enjoy the GW2 PvP mechanics but loathe the WvW structure, that does not really reward the high skilled small groups.

We had people like this on SBI you know them – it’s mostly thanks to them that we got to T1. Also – they were the ones to leave – apparently the current T1 is the place to do this type of competition.

The annoying part is when they start criticizing others for “zerging”, “not roaming in small groups”, or “being low skilled players”. Who cares if it’s right – it is them who are in the wrong place not us.

A good analogy would be a group of high level soccer players that have no dedicated practice or competing context, so they have to share the public court with casuals and kids playing for fun. They will have fun for a while but after that they will not like that the opponents who are 3 times their numbers will defeat them and complain about zerg", unskilled opposition and so on …

Here is to hoping Anet gives them the playing ground they are looking for.

2/22 DR--IOJ--SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Eosphoros.4987

Eosphoros.4987

You do realize there is more than one WM guild? Warr Machine is a strict, Korean guild that transferred from Kaineng to DR yesterday, and they have been around for a long while.

Hey, a guy from your server just said that they have joined Warr Maching. And how can this Warr Maching be a “strict Korean guild” to have you guys from NA ? Especially when they just transfered to your server for one day ?

Well, I know you’re trying being funny…

Besides, the real WM is never a strict Korean guild. Just FYI.

2/22 DR--IOJ--SBI

in WvW

Oozo.7856

Interesting post, but we aren’t quite the elitists that you think we are.

T1 would be a nightmare. Unorganized groups of 30+ is one thing. Organized guild groups of 30+? I’d rather quit the game. IMO, the game falls apart when dealing with those types of numbers. Just take culling as an example. The TTK gets all phooked up as well.

Personally, I get zero fun out of running with a large number of people because I feel that my actions have neglible impact on the outcome of the fight. Obviously, not everyone who runs with a large group is bad. However, I think they might be far more concerned with “winning” rather than having “fun.”

What’s frustrating at times is how Anet’s game mechanics favor the side that has the numbers (culling, AoE cap, being able to revive stomped players) even though they already have an inherent advantage due to having numbers to begin with. That would seem to be bad game design.

Do you realize that when we fight 30+ with 10 we get culling but they do not? So, not only are we horribly outnumbered but some of the people we are fighting are invisible. LOL, yes?

2/22 DR--IOJ--SBI

in WvW

Posted by: EricDravin.8947

EricDravin.8947

Ty Sbi for also providing us with hours of fun
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iY2GZu3dFPk

EricDravin-lvl80 Necromancer
(UnS) UnitaSumus-GM
(IoJ) Isle Of Janthir-Commander

2/22 DR--IOJ--SBI

in WvW

Gab Superstar.4059

They belong to a sad group of WvWers – the ones that wanted to have GvG, guild team vs guild team, small numbers with high coordination. Nothing wrong with that – just that ANet seems to avoid providing this. They are the “dedicated” PvPers that enjoy the GW2 PvP mechanics but loathe the WvW structure, that does not really reward the high skilled small groups.

We had people like this on SBI you know them – it’s mostly thanks to them that we got to T1. Also – they were the ones to leave – apparently the current T1 is the place to do this type of competition.

The annoying part is when they start criticizing others for “zerging”, “not roaming in small groups”, or “being low skilled players”. Who cares if it’s right – it is them who are in the wrong place not us.

A good analogy would be a group of high level soccer players that have no dedicated practice or competing context, so they have to share the public court with casuals and kids playing for fun. They will have fun for a while but after that they will not like that the opponents who are 3 times their numbers will defeat them and complain about zerg", unskilled opposition and so on …

Wow. We are not trolling you. We just were bored last night, so me and 4 others decided to roll GS / Rifle warriors, and run around in a clump spamming auto attack. Someone came up with the brilliant idea of creating a guild called “Warr Machine”, record the whole thing, and then post it on the forums under the title “Are we ready for T1 yet?”. Anyway, we went into EB after a while and people started saying that WM had joined DR etc and it kind of caught on from there.

And your analogy is quite poor. It takes thousands of hours to become a football pro, whereas it takes a few minutes for someone to leave the zerg and start accomplishing things on their own. Seriously, whenever I command EB against you guys I know for a fact that you will have ONE big zerg running around, and hardly anyone doing anything else. That is why you lose when numbers are equal. The only reason we don’t completely stomp SBI during prime time is because we have paper everything while you can hide behind fully upgraded and fully sieged up towers and keeps.

And that is also why you are seeing a high level of frustration among some players from DR. We know that we beat you in terms of organization (coming from DR, that is saying a lot), but still those points on the scoreboard will endlessly keep going up for you guys, because you can constantly field 30+ players in multiple borderlands, while DR has a prime time of about 3-4 hours, and then perhaps ~15 players total in all maps past that.

After a while the fact that you have to PvD for 1h before the real fighting can start, and spending ~100g on upgrades every day becomes extremely tiresome. When the strategic aspects of WvW turn into a boredom, you look for other aspects of it to occupy you while you wait for another match up. That usually means trying to find good fighting, something I am struggling with very hard against SBI.

I think you are also seeing the effect of months of unbalanced match ups, and the sad part is there is no sign of it stopping. SBI will undoubtedly eventually move up, and another T4 server will take your place, and win by just as large margins. Unless major changes happen, the cycle will repeat forever.

Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

2/22 DR--IOJ--SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Krash.9486

Krash.9486

You do realize there is more than one WM guild? Warr Machine is a strict, Korean guild that transferred from Kaineng to DR yesterday, and they have been around for a long while. If you truly think that we created a fake WM guild to lower your morale.. Well sir, in all due respect, you are a nutcase.

The fact that you’re boasting about how you’re winning because of tactics instead of numbers is actually laughable. When our numbers were equal just a few days ago on Thursday, IoJ took SM and DR took Lowlands, completely wiping SBI out of EB. Was that all part of your “tactics”?

There is really no need to start flaming and calling people names. If it was intended or not the impression was that it was being said that the War Machine that started on SBI and then moved to Kaing was now moving to DR. Which would make no sense at all. If they wanted to move down in tier again why wouldn’t they just come back to SBI where they have roots?

And I was on all maps at sometime during the above mentioned take over and I was on our team-speak. And I can assure you there were maybe 20 of us TOTAL on on 4 maps and no way we could hold vs massive forces from both IoJ and DR. I was in SM when it was overrun and there were maybe 5-10 of us there. Our BL was getting hit too and the few of us that were on tried to decide where to try to defend.

We did get more forces after everything had been flipped and started taking it back. But the reality was that you did NOT face larger numbers and defeat us anyway.

I have given props to both servers and still do. That was a great assault on your part. But we were massively undermanned and your two servers seemed to be cooperating as well. Which is fine with me BTW.

I love this match up and think it is one of the most balanced in all tiers right now. We have won at times with better tactics and strategies as have both DR and IoJ.

Trash talking name calling nonsense does not add to the enjoyment however!

[SBI] Champions of Stormbluff Isle

2/22 DR--IOJ--SBI

in WvW

Posted by: MegaManExpert.8413

MegaManExpert.8413

Hey folks,

Laspo Yorick here, and I have to say the IoJ team speak server is just abuzz with activity over the last few nights. We keep thinking that Devona’s Rest has some beef with IoJ and wish to stomp us into the ground on our borderlands and eternal battle grounds. All we ask is that you leave our poor border lands alone and if you don’t we might have to farm you for badges, just like we did at reset in hills lord room.

Also I did notice this “Warr Machine [WM]” guild but it was only for a few moments on the IoJ borderlands and just took one supply camp. I don’t think this is the true “War Machine” but who knows. It was more then a few guys with rifles and it did have some disciple since they moved as a single unit as to a “Zerg Ball” attacking all targets indiscriminately.

Anyway fun times around and happy to be the “Annoying Mesmer” that hides in Dreaming Bay when ever it flips to SBI or DR.

Proud Commander for Isle of Janthar
Laspo Yorick – Mesmer
Samson Longshanks – Warrior

2/22 DR--IOJ--SBI

in WvW

Krash.9486

Wow. We are not trolling you. We just were bored last night, so me and 4 others decided to roll GS / Rifle warriors, and run around in a clump spamming auto attack. Someone came up with the brilliant idea of creating a guild called “Warr Machine”, record the whole thing, and then post it on the forums under the title “Are we ready for T1 yet?”. Anyway, we went into EB after a while and people started saying that WM had joined DR etc and it kind of caught on from there.

And your analogy is quite poor. It takes thousands of hours to become a football pro, whereas it takes a few minutes for someone to leave the zerg and start accomplishing things on their own. Seriously, whenever I command EB against you guys I know for a fact that you will have ONE big zerg running around, and hardly anyone doing anything else. That is why you lose when numbers are equal. The only reason we don’t completely stomp SBI during prime time is because we have paper everything while you can hide behind fully upgraded and fully sieged up towers and keeps.

And that is also why you are seeing a high level of frustration among some players from DR. We know that we beat you in terms of organization (coming from DR, that is saying a lot), but still those points on the scoreboard will endlessly keep going up for you guys, because you can constantly field 30+ players in multiple borderlands, while DR has a prime time of about 3-4 hours, and then perhaps ~15 players total in all maps past that.

I understand that things can look very different from different perspectives. And I do not intend to get into a back and forth exchange with anyone on this forum that will just tarnish the good times MOST players on all servers are having in this match up.

Are there times we have more players then you…of course. There are other times that we are massively outnumbered as well! REALLY!! It does not seem to me to be any particular time frame either. It is very inconstant. I am not on at all time however so there may be times everyday that we have players and you don’t IDK.

Admittedly I have personally participated in what turned out to be PvDoor. And this was in prime time. I don’t know what the circumstance were. But we found almost ALL of DR devoid of defenders. I commented several times on TS how disappointing it was and how it was NOT fun. But what do you do when you attack a keep and find no defenders? Leave it alone? That would be bad tactics as well.

I have also been one of those few defenders as I watched a completely upgraded Garrison taken down by a DR zerg of 30+ and 6 golems! I saluted and did not cry out you PvDooring zerggers!!

It is part of the game. I wish they could introduce a mechanic that would ensure balanced coverage and leave the winning to skill alone but I don’t know how that would be done.

I have also been in groups of 10-15 when we wiped groups of 30 or more. AND Vesa Versa!

You can always find examples of good and bad game play on every server. To point out one and say that is indicative of the whole server all the time is just silly.

2/22 DR--IOJ--SBI

in WvW

Gab Superstar.4059

I understand that things can look very different from different perspectives. And I do not intend to get into a back and forth exchange with anyone on this forum that will just tarnish the good times MOST players on all servers are having in this match up.

Are there times we have more players then you…of course. There are other times that we are massively outnumbered as well! REALLY!! It does not seem to me to be any particular time frame either. It is very inconstant. I am not on at all time however so there may be times everyday that we have players and you don’t IDK.

Admittedly I have personally participated in what turned out to be PvDoor. And this was in prime time. I don’t know what the circumstance were. But we found almost ALL of DR devoid of defenders. I commented several times on TS how disappointing it was and how it was NOT fun. But what do you do when you attack a keep and find no defenders? Leave it alone? That would be bad tactics as well.

I have also been one of those few defenders as I watched a completely upgraded Garrison taken down by a DR zerg of 30+ and 6 golems! I saluted and did not cry out you PvDooring zerggers!!

It is part of the game. I wish they could introduce a mechanic that would ensure balanced coverage and leave the winning to skill alone but I don’t know how that would be done.

I have also been in groups of 10-15 when we wiped groups of 30 or more. AND Vesa Versa!

You can always find examples of good and bad game play on every server. To point out one and say that is indicative of the whole server all the time is just silly.

I don’t care so much for the PvDoor you guys engage in. When I said PvD I meant the fact that we (DR) have to turn a completely undefended DRBL and then EB corner before any real action can take place. Every day.

And afaik we have only taken garrison once this match up. It was with 5 golems and 2 mesmers, + 2-3 puggies we picked up along the way. No 30+ zerg here.

Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

2/22 DR--IOJ--SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Maladon.5760

Maladon.5760

Does the “D” in DR stand for “delusional”?

Attachments:

Malzarius – Guardian
Malzerius – Thief
Dark Covenant (SBI)

(edited by Maladon.5760)

2/22 DR--IOJ--SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Krelkain.5418

Krelkain.5418

How SBI makes my ears tingle:

Coordinated groups.
Portal Bombing.
Manuevering.

Leg and ear hoogs.

Jezri | [NoQQ] Earmentalist & Guardkat
[NoQQ] Videos
Devona’s Rest

2/22 DR--IOJ--SBI

in WvW

Posted by: etiolate.9185

etiolate.9185

I find it telling that SBI has had an increase in participation since dropping down to a more ‘livable’ bracket. I would conclude that more people play if they feel they have a chance to win or do something of any meaning.

If ANet just removed the score and allowed the map situation to dictate interest then it could help overall participation.

Zed Zebes – SBI Mesmer

2/22 DR--IOJ--SBI

in WvW

Krash.9486

I don’t care so much for the PvDoor you guys engage in. When I said PvD I meant the fact that we (DR) have to turn a completely undefended DRBL and then EB corner before any real action can take place. Every day.

And afaik we have only taken garrison once this match up. It was with 5 golems and 2 mesmers, + 2-3 puggies we picked up along the way. No 30+ zerg here.

Ok fine, you NEVER have a zerg and ALL your successful battles have come when you can scrape together a grp of 3-6 pugs so your pro skills can wipe our incompetent 30+ man zergs!

Zergs BTW that ALWAYS hide in fortified Keeps AND ALWAYS are running around the map attacking solo players at the same time.

You are awesome dude…just frigging awesome!!….if you could field 10 man groups we would just not have a chance! o.O

Gotcha…..moving on….

2/22 DR--IOJ--SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Chaosky.5276

Chaosky.5276

SBI here – it’s not like I prefer running around in a zerg in which my contributions are minimized, but smaller groups rarely form, and I’m a nobody, so people won’t listen to me.

Besides, Grundlebad (a commander) is awesome.

2/22 DR--IOJ--SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Awlbiste.1803

Awlbiste.1803

I love winning, winning is fun. But I still think my favorite matchup was those two weeks against YB and CD, we lost handily both weeks. I don’t think they kittened about our tactics either.

Awlbie – All Out Assault [AoA] Division Second – Stormbluff Isle

2/22 DR--IOJ--SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Maladon.5760

Maladon.5760

I find it telling that SBI has had an increase in participation since dropping down to a more ‘livable’ bracket. I would conclude that more people play if they feel they have a chance to win or do something of any meaning.

If ANet just removed the score and allowed the map situation to dictate interest then it could help overall participation.

I don’t think it’s the score that’s brought anyone back. It’s the fact that we’re not being camped at our portals most likely. Very few people want to step out into the WvW zone and instantly be targeted by siege equipment.

Malzarius – Guardian
Malzerius – Thief
Dark Covenant (SBI)

2/22 DR--IOJ--SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Dream In A Dream.7213

Dream In A Dream.7213

Does the “D” in DR stand for “delusional”?

Mission accomplished:D

Good fun in that se camp.

I wouldn’t call SoCo a zerg.. we are more of a crazy chaotic locust.
And considering that all we were doing there was picking flowers and eating cabage, it was evil of you to try and crash our party:P

Lion of the Wind
RgTg/SoCo

2/22 DR--IOJ--SBI

in WvW

Gab Superstar.4059

SBI here – it’s not like I prefer running around in a zerg in which my contributions are minimized, but smaller groups rarely form, and I’m a nobody, so people won’t listen to me.

Is he from KT? They have a fairly good commander from my experience. Charr I think.

I don’t think it’s the score that’s brought anyone back. It’s the fact that we’re not being camped at our portals most likely. Very few people want to step out into the WvW zone and instantly be targeted by siege equipment.

I couldn’t agree more on the spawn camping part.

Attachments:

Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

2/22 DR--IOJ--SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Chaosky.5276

Chaosky.5276

Is he from KT? They have a fairly good commander from my experience. Charr I think.

That’d be him.

2/22 DR--IOJ--SBI

in WvW

Oozo.7856

That’s kind of funny. I’ve never seen a server try to spawn camp a side exit from the citadel before. :P