Nuvo.5014

JQ score leading on reset night, Still coverage

(edited by Nuvo.5014)

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Le Rooster.8715

Le Rooster.8715

JQ scoe leading on reset night, Still coverage

Outmanned on two borderlands, yep coverage.

Roosters Inc-Team Shatter [TS] Commander
Sea of Sorrows http://www.gw2sos.com/index.php

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: MarMaster.6241

MarMaster.6241

Let the week’s Tier 1 endeavor begin. Good luck ladies and gentlemen!

May the tick be forever in your (servers’s) favor.

• Answer = Current updated score

Quiet time in the grove.

Attachments:

Dragonbrand (JQ) [FIRE]bats ~ Trusted member of the Universe
Mar Steadfast G, Silent Intrigue T, Mar Fidget Engi, Mar Fierce W, Silent Awe M
In GW2 since BWE1 ~ ~ ~ Guild leader of Legio Romana [LR], too

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: SoPP.7034

SoPP.7034

Score update.

Picture taken bottom of EB JP.

Attachments:

A warrior, a guardian, and an elementalist walk into an open field…
The Warrior turns to the guardian and says, “Did you hear something?”
Guardian replies, “No, but how’d the elementalist die?”

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: BioHaZarD.7904

BioHaZarD.7904

Score update.

Picture taken bottom of EB JP.

looks like u have epic time lol
camping and waiting for that one person to come to kill him when there r many of them on the map

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

SoPP.7034

Score update.

Taken from top EB JP.

Attachments:

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

SoPP.7034

Score up date.

Having an epic time.

Attachments:

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Pvp.2758

Pvp.2758

Farming JQ in JQ BL Bay for 2 hours WITH 2 inner gates down LOL

35vs65

S(KILL) Gametypes > WvW & sPVP

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: VBK.6325

VBK.6325

Farming JQ in JQ BL Bay for 2 hours WITH 2 inner gates down LOL

35vs65

Loving the badge farm, JQ zerg feeds us Rallians well :P

Apoth Ranger / Zerk Guardian / Rabid Engy / Rabid Mesmer
Hired Assassins [HIRE]/Golden Company XIII [GC] – Sanctum of Rall (ex-SBI)

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: LittleMusing.8257

LittleMusing.8257

^ Are you guys okay with your borderlands turning red?

Jade Quarry
[VwV][VaL]

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: VBK.6325

VBK.6325

Mate, we have 1/3 of your numbers and getting double-teamed

Apoth Ranger / Zerk Guardian / Rabid Engy / Rabid Mesmer
Hired Assassins [HIRE]/Golden Company XIII [GC] – Sanctum of Rall (ex-SBI)

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Phoenix.7069

Phoenix.7069

Mate, we have 1/3 of your numbers and getting double-teamed

map is one colour, complains about double teaming

I have no idea what map your talking about, but JQ BL is Red, Green and Blue and that’s the map that VBK is talking about. Where SoS was pushing west towards bay and JQ south towards bay.

Avis – Sylvari Ranger
Ävia – Asura Thief
Overseer of Hired Assassins – Sanctum Of Rall

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Phoenix.7069

Fun times on JQ BL

Attachments:

Avis – Sylvari Ranger
Ävia – Asura Thief

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Phoenix.7069

We’re very mad actually >.<

Avis – Sylvari Ranger
Ävia – Asura Thief

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Peetee.9406

Peetee.9406

Yes

It’s been said on here a dozen times before, SoR does not care about points. You can have all the keeps and towers, we just want to kill you over and over and over again.

Kayku
[CDS] Caedas
Sanctum of Rall

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Ross Biddle.2367

Ross Biddle.2367

Fun times on JQ BL

They juuuuust managed to take it. This poses the question: How many JQ does it take to cap 1 Bay keep with no supply, no siege, multiple outter AND inner wall breaches while outmanning SoR with at least 3 to 1 odds? All of them, many multiple times over the course of at least 5 hours.

Hell, JQ couldnt even get inside until there were 7 SoR left. For shame.

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: snacktime.1082

snacktime.1082

Yes

It’s been said on here a dozen times before, SoR does not care about points. You can have all the keeps and towers, we just want to kill you over and over and over again.

And all the people that transferred to Sor from servers that were losing in points, that had nothing to do with anything? Of course not. Even though transfers are almost always to servers who are winning their tier, it’s never about points!

You know the saying, something about actions speak louder then words…

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: urzen.7096

urzen.7096

Current WvDvD score

Attachments:

Sanctum of Rall

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Slayer Lord.5023

Slayer Lord.5023

Few hours ago we bust the inner gate of Stonemist, got instantly rolled by the over by a train of SoR. Unfortunately that broke us. Until then JQ won whenever the two trains collided.

I can see now J got SM. People waking up. lol

Jade Quarry Server

[DARK]

(edited by Slayer Lord.5023)

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Kai.9182

Kai.9182

After fighting back JQQueue zerg with our skeleton crew from hills we leave to defend lake. After losing lake we come back and find this at hills. Classy stuff right there.

Attachments:

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: The Mexican Cookie.3690

The Mexican Cookie.3690

After fighting back JQQueue zerg with our skeleton crew from hills we leave to defend lake. After losing lake we come back and find this at hills. Classy stuff right there.

Looks like Maguuma are spying on you

#LoveArrows2013, never forget.

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

MarMaster.6241

Looks like Maguuma are spying on you

This was carefully placed in a star pattern, gg mysterious blueprint user and supply user.

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: bearcow.2907

bearcow.2907

@bearcow, You hung out with that guild for how many hours and only managed 4 minutes of video? /notimpressed.

The description of the video on it’s youtube page mentions it was edited to fit the music, that wasn’t included in the embedded version here though, so I can understand the confusion.

To make an attempt to answer other concerns about the length of the video before they are mentioned…

(1) Clips that show my group steamrolling a much smaller group don’t survive the cut

(2) Clips that I start recording late into the fight because I’m too focused on hitting stuff at first generally don’t make it through the cut

(3) Clips that have long pauses in the action but still can’t be separated smoothly don’t make the cut

(4) It is a general practice that wipes of your own group aren’t reserved for highlight videos, with the rare exception of long-lasting, epic fights. In any case, we didn’t have much self-wipe footage to work with even if that was the norm.

(5) Disk space:

I have a 1TB hard drive. I had 700 gigs free when I started recording the nightly steamrolling done by FEAR a week or two ago. After deleting many videos of running with them (and some from running with TW), I still had barely enough space to record the 45mins(ish) of fights I had alongside CHOO. This means I don’t record a lot of fights that I might have otherwise

(6) Sound concerns:

I’ve already made one eight-minute of FEAR video where the music lasted for only half of it and the rest is silent., I don’t want to do that again because it can get boring after the sound ends.

(here it is as an example, at roughly 4:30 or so the sound cuts out) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sfECfR9w7w

Also, as a Christian I am not going to be broadcasting the bad language etc. that tends to pop up in teamspeak. Some clips are more tame than others in that regard, so I can just do a quick mute here and there, but sifting through 45ish minutes of video just to find a few seconds here and there to mute is a pain. I’d much rather just put music up instead.

Then there is the additional concern of making the pace of the action correspond with the tempo of the music. I’m still new at this, and from what I’ve seen it is by far the most difficult part of the editing process. Timing scene cuts and even ability usage with certain parts of a song is not easy, especially given the chaotic nature of WvW fighting.

This more than anything is what determined which clips made onto the video with CHOO and the length of the overall movie.

Pnuemnos Norn Guardian of [Tempest Wolves]

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Thundar.3910

Thundar.3910

@bearcow(Because I don’t want to quote all that) Thank you for recording that evening, to be very honest, that was probably the absolute best 4-5 hours of WvW I have played since release. Big thanks to [FEAR] and various Rallians for playing at a level higher than I have not seen since. SoS and JQ provided some great competition that night as well. Again thanks for the video, well done.

Keep Calm and Conquer
When you are out numbered, and the situation is hopeless, you have no option-you must attack

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Kelo.4370

Kelo.4370

JQ 11k point lead after the first night!?!? WUT!? UNPOSSIBLE!?!

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Pixelninja.6971

Pixelninja.6971

Score-update:

Attachments:

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Mance.5640

Mance.5640

^ WHAT?!

Except for the last two weekends JQ never does good on the weekends, we can’t compete if coverage is equal and our NA crew is sub par.

But hey, we are just looking for the fights.

Mance Khan – Shadow Gypsies – Jade Quarry
“a friend of death, a brother of luck, and a s.o.b.”
http://youtu.be/wpoQk2OnbJs [SG since ’99]

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

MarMaster.6241

We apparently are good enough to provide badges, as SoS and SoR will attest.

Get to tier 1, and you too can farm badges from Quarrians.

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: drwookie.6391

drwookie.6391

For anyone else who is in EB right now – That was an awesome (somewhat depressing from our point of view) fight in Danelon.

We fall back, SoR chases us in. SoS comes in through the other side. I won’t use the phrase here, but I think you all know what I’m thinking about. It’s okay though, it was pretty great.

EDIT:

A second great 3 way fight in Bravost. I think VOTF is following us

(edited by drwookie.6391)

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Zen.8497

Zen.8497

I honestly had respect for VoTF but I think it is pretty pathetic that at this moment in The Eternal Borderlands they are just helping JQ instead of taking objectives for their server. But then again if they loved challenge they would of have played on EU servers. Maybe they want to transfer to JQ and need to work that gold. Work it baby!

Grand Emperor Of Common Sense

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: urek mazino.4026

urek mazino.4026

For anyone else who is in EB right now – That was an awesome (somewhat depressing from our point of view) fight in Danelon.

We fall back, SoR chases us in. SoS comes in through the other side. I won’t use the phrase here, but I think you all know what I’m thinking about. It’s okay though, it was pretty great.

EDIT:

A second great 3 way fight in Bravost. I think VOTF is following us

While JQ was pushing into keep just 10 mins ago, SOS (mostly votf) came from behind us, wiped and destroyed our sieges. We wanna think like what you’re thinking too… but maybe votf’s just bored and looking for fights? Dunno lol

Lo Po – Ranger – Sanctum of Rall

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: drwookie.6391

drwookie.6391

I honestly had respect for VoTF but I think it is pretty pathetic that at this moment in The Eternal Borderlands they are just helping JQ instead of taking objectives for their server. But then again if they loved challenge they would of have played on EU servers. Maybe they want to transfer to JQ and need to work that gold. Work it baby!

I actually think they are chasing us and trying to attack our zerg. When we were fighting at Langor they came up behind and tried to wipe us. Then they came into Bravost to try to steal it from us. At least that is what it seems like from our perspective.

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: urek mazino.4026

urek mazino.4026

I actually think they are chasing us and trying to attack our zerg. When we were fighting at Langor they came up behind and tried to wipe us. Then they came into Bravost to try to steal it from us. At least that is what it seems like from our perspective.

Both sides are suspicious, but why did they travel down to SOR’s keep when Durios and Umber were green? Only they know

Lo Po – Ranger – Sanctum of Rall

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Kezorian.5107

Kezorian.5107

It was a place for all to enjoy, but there was a raid on it and it got shutdown, sorry

Those raiders, no sense of propriety; crude thugs, no doubt. Probably stole the teacups too.

Yes they did, I have to live in a sea shell in Orr now.

Co-Leader of Onslaught [OnS]
Believegate – #freepot
http://www.onslaughtclan.enjin.com

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Aneu.1748

Aneu.1748

1- We are in Eternal Battlegrounds
2- We are fighting both sides equally, we have defended various points of ours but are there to have good fights and practice a few new tricks.
3- We have played on EU servers quite successfully.
4- JQ is not an option for us.

Try looking at more than a single engagement and basing our every move on it. We engaged a fight going on between the two other servers and generally if one side is winning then we will focus said winning side to equal it out and wipe both. Its not hard to figure out.

Aneu | [VoTF]
http://www.votf.net

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Resonance.4216

Resonance.4216

MERC having fun with Waha and his mob.

Elementalist of Oceanix [OCX]
http://www.oceanix.com.au

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Thobek.1730

Thobek.1730

have JQ won yet?

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Jackie.1829

Jackie.1829

but maybe votf’s just bored and looking for fights? Dunno lol

You are on to something

[VoTF] www.votf-online.net
GW1 Rank 1 – 2 Gold Capes – [sC] [sup]

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: wish.3102

wish.3102

MERC having fun with Waha and his mob.

Maybe it’s just me… But I only saw 1 FOO tag in that whole video. Record with better quality next time, then people don’t have to ‘take your word for it’ that it was FOO, when 99% of the tags you can actually read don’t say FOO. I saw just as many EMP and PRX and names I don’t recognize as FOO.

Jade Quarry. RNG/THF/GRD/WAR
SovietSpaceDogs[SSD]

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Moo Poo.7358

Moo Poo.7358

Jade Quarry is going to win this week no matter what.

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Coldviper.6794

Coldviper.6794

And then there were none. Thanks for the tower.

[TW]Furion Zax – The Juggernaut Hammer Warrior

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: SmokeyNYY.7841

SmokeyNYY.7841

Thanks for the brilliant premonition.

(edited by SmokeyNYY.7841)

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Thobek.1730

Thobek.1730

to make this week exciting maybe you have to guess by how much will they stomp the other two servers. 100k? 150k?

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: sostronk.8167

sostronk.8167

Nice start to the week JQ Lets keep it up! Or maybe we should ease up so we don’t have so many haters :p

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: BAEK.8561

BAEK.8561

This matchup is getting pretty stale now. JQ’s first place is uncontested and we’re fighting the same opponent day after day, week after week. In the meantime, people are pointing fingers to Anet for lack of content updates and anything new to make things different and exciting.

I say if we want something new and exciting, it’s totally in our hands. SoS and SoR should team up and fight JQ 2v1. This will DEFINITELY make things more fun and exciting than wvw is in its current state. Yea, yea, some will say “wvw = 1v1v1”, “red means dead” and blah blah blah, but would you rather cling onto your pride and repeat the same thing over and over, week after week with no differing results? or try something new and make things more fun for us all?

It’s pretty clear that JQ is first and SoS and SoR are competing for second. The idea of allying with another server to beat them (because you can’t do it alone) can be humbling. But really, who cares? let’s face the reality. Neither SoS nor SoR can beat JQ alone. And besides, it’s a freaking video game, so who cares? It’s all about fun, and I’m sure SoS and SoR coalition will make wvw much more exciting than it is now. I say we make this week SoR & SoS vs JQ.

{Sanctum of Rall} Since Day -3
Weekend Guardian/Elementalist
No Guild Affiliation

(edited by BAEK.8561)

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

Party in SOR BL Bay tonight!

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Zenyatoo.4059

Zenyatoo.4059

Party in SOR BL Bay tonight!

Im not sure I agreed with the call to pull out, but we did manage to stall them long enough for it to count towards one final tick (timer hit 00:00 while it was halfway capped ;p )

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: AFK.1854

AFK.1854

to make this week exciting maybe you have to guess by how much will they stomp the other two servers. 100k? 150k?

Is that points or numbers of transfers received?

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Josh P.1296

Josh P.1296

Is that points or numbers of transfers received?

^Hahaha.

Illucéption – Mesmer
Diamond Story – Elementalist
[TSym] Tac Sym

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Masamoon.3864

Masamoon.3864

Update from my favorite area, haven’t posted on in awhile.

Attachments:

Sanghae, legends can be true.