2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Thobek.1730

Thobek.1730

Nice start to the week JQ Lets keep it up! Or maybe we should ease up so we don’t have so many haters :p

ease up? why are you even trying?

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

Well when people start saying your NA crew is being carried by the others, you kinda want to shove it back in their face by running a 350-400 tick all night during NA. So we did.

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Nuvo.5014

Nuvo.5014

Spoting the golems, I was like WTF like 8 golems

Attachments:

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: SmokeyNYY.7841

SmokeyNYY.7841

Well when people start saying your NA crew is being carried by the others, you kinda want to shove it back in their face by running a 350-400 tick all night during NA. So we did.

Yeah on the weekend. Try that on the weekday. Its pretty obvious SoR NA is the best out of all 3 servers throughout the entirety of the matchup. Its really the only thing going for us at the moment.

(edited by SmokeyNYY.7841)

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: MarMaster.6241

MarMaster.6241

Excellent scouting Nuvo. Hmm, 8+ golems in vale camp, what could be the next target?

Dragonbrand (JQ) [FIRE]bats ~ Trusted member of the Universe
Mar Steadfast G, Silent Intrigue T, Mar Fidget Engi, Mar Fierce W, Silent Awe M
In GW2 since BWE1 ~ ~ ~ Guild leader of Legio Romana [LR], too

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: sostronk.8167

sostronk.8167

Update from my favorite area, haven’t posted on in awhile.

21k vitality! Makes my 10k vitality thief feel inadequate!

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Zenyatoo.4059

Zenyatoo.4059

super duper funfact time
1 Vitality = 10hp regardless of which class you are. if 10K is the base hp for thief, he has around 2016points in vitality!

(This also means that classes like elementalist, guardian and thief get a better % wise yield from vitality. As the same amount of vitality makes them technically more tanky compared to their base hp than warrior/necro. But obviously still not practically as tanky)

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: wish.3102

wish.3102

Oh man, good times farming SOR on SOS BL in bluelake right now. I’ve gotten like 50 badges the last 30 minutes without using siege. They just keep rushing in and dieing none-stop, they even outnumber us here.

Those 2 failed portal bombs were also priceless.

Attachments:

Jade Quarry. RNG/THF/GRD/WAR
SovietSpaceDogs[SSD]

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Ross Biddle.2367

Ross Biddle.2367

This matchup is getting pretty stale now. JQ’s first place is uncontested and we’re fighting the same opponent day after day, week after week. In the meantime, people are pointing fingers to Anet for lack of content updates and anything new to make things different and exciting.

I say if we want something new and exciting, it’s totally in our hands. SoS and SoR should team up and fight JQ 2v1. This will DEFINITELY make things more fun and exciting than wvw is in its current state. Yea, yea, some will say “wvw = 1v1v1”, “red means dead” and blah blah blah, but would you rather cling onto your pride and repeat the same thing over and over, week after week with no differing results? or try something new and make things more fun for us all?

It’s pretty clear that JQ is first and SoS and SoR are competing for second. The idea of allying with another server to beat them (because you can’t do it alone) can be humbling. But really, who cares? let’s face the reality. Neither SoS nor SoR can beat JQ alone. And besides, it’s a freaking video game, so who cares? It’s all about fun, and I’m sure SoS and SoR coalition will make wvw much more exciting than it is now. I say we make this week SoR & SoS vs JQ.

This fails to see the problem.

The points will remain unbalanced because at those times where JQ makes its points, there are no SoS or SoR online to team up and attack JQ. It’s not that JQ are any good, it’s simply that they have a free window of point making time the others don’t.

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: SoPP.7034

SoPP.7034

I’ve gotten like 50 badges the last 30 minutes without using siege.

That’s weak. I get 100 badges in 20 mins using my bare hands.

A warrior, a guardian, and an elementalist walk into an open field…
The Warrior turns to the guardian and says, “Did you hear something?”
Guardian replies, “No, but how’d the elementalist die?”

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

wish.3102

The points will remain unbalanced because at those times where JQ makes its points, there are no SoS or SoR online to team up and attack JQ. It’s not that JQ are any good, it’s simply that they have a free window of point making time the others don’t.

Wasn’t JQ just winning the NA afternoon time weekend PPT? Did all the SOS and SOR players suddenly give up and don’t log onto WvW at all now? I THOUGHT IT WAS JUST ABOUT THE FIGHTS!!!

I’ve gotten like 50 badges the last 30 minutes without using siege.

That’s weak. I get 100 badges in 20 mins using my bare hands.

I was using my bow =|
You got me beat.

SovietSpaceDogs[SSD]

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

SFShinigami.2015

I get 300 bages in 10 minutes by flashing a smile.

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Camaro Charr.2805

Camaro Charr.2805

This matchup is getting pretty stale now. JQ’s first place is uncontested and we’re fighting the same opponent day after day, week after week. In the meantime, people are pointing fingers to Anet for lack of content updates and anything new to make things different and exciting.

I say if we want something new and exciting, it’s totally in our hands. SoS and SoR should team up and fight JQ 2v1. This will DEFINITELY make things more fun and exciting than wvw is in its current state. Yea, yea, some will say “wvw = 1v1v1”, “red means dead” and blah blah blah, but would you rather cling onto your pride and repeat the same thing over and over, week after week with no differing results? or try something new and make things more fun for us all?

It’s pretty clear that JQ is first and SoS and SoR are competing for second. The idea of allying with another server to beat them (because you can’t do it alone) can be humbling. But really, who cares? let’s face the reality. Neither SoS nor SoR can beat JQ alone. And besides, it’s a freaking video game, so who cares? It’s all about fun, and I’m sure SoS and SoR coalition will make wvw much more exciting than it is now. I say we make this week SoR & SoS vs JQ.

Does anyone realize how many weeks in a row that it was SOS stomping JQ and SBI? JQ and SBI fought for 2nd place? How is this any different now?

SOS was first from Week 47 to Week 04 with the exception of 1 week. This is 10 weeks in a row (minus Week 01)

RE- Red Essence
Dragonband

(edited by Camaro Charr.2805)

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Spartyr.6795

Spartyr.6795

Wasn’t JQ just winning the NA afternoon time weekend PPT? Did all the SOS and SOR players suddenly give up and don’t log onto WvW at all now? I THOUGHT IT WAS JUST ABOUT THE FIGHTS!!!

I’m not sure I’ve seen a worse attitude out of a winning server.

Spartyr – Norn Thief
[GSCH] Gaiscioch Gaming Community

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Masamoon.3864

Masamoon.3864

Gotta run around tanky with a tag.

Sanghae, legends can be true.

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Slayer Lord.5023

Slayer Lord.5023

Does anyone realize how many weeks in a row that it was SOS stomping JQ and SBI? JQ and SBI fought for 2nd place? How is this any different now?

SOS was first from Week 47 to Week 04 with the exception of 1 week. This is 10 weeks in a row (minus Week 01)

It seems only a fellow JQ would ever bring this up.

SBI winning: No Problem

HoD winning: No Problem

SoS winning: No Problem

JQ winning: Problem.

Jade Quarry Server

[DARK]

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

wish.3102

I’m not sure I’ve seen a worse attitude out of a winning server.

You’ll have to forgive me for replying to someone and setting them straight then. I notice you didn’t quote what I was replying to btw, maybe you’re trying to hide that fact?

SovietSpaceDogs[SSD]

(edited by wish.3102)

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Cinix.2135

Cinix.2135

Score update brought to you by Leeroy Greene.

Attachments:

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Josh P.1296

Josh P.1296

1. SoS was never stacked like people used to claim.
2. SoS only won their matches by 3-30k bar one match which we won by 50k
3. JQ is stacked as kitten (don’t deny it) and has a 20k lead in less than 2 days.

Illucéption – Mesmer
Diamond Story – Elementalist
[TSym] Tac Sym

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: SoPP.7034

SoPP.7034

3. JQ is stacked as kitten (don’t deny it) and has a 20k lead in less than 2 days.

Josh, SoS had been winning previous weekends after free transfer’s ended. JQ numbers didn’t change.

A warrior, a guardian, and an elementalist walk into an open field…
The Warrior turns to the guardian and says, “Did you hear something?”
Guardian replies, “No, but how’d the elementalist die?”

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Jahn.7019

Jahn.7019

Never seen a winning server with such a bad attitude before.

Pretty disgraceful.

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Thor.1756

Thor.1756

Can’t beat us in PPT, claim you can win the weekend. Can’t beat us in the weekend, claim you win the open field. Can’t win the open field, claim you have a better attitude.

Curious to see what else we’re inferior at

Jade Quarry

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Josh P.1296

Josh, SoS had been winning previous weekends after free transfer’s ended. JQ numbers didn’t change.

1. Because the SoR new to t1 excitement has worn off.
2. People tired of putting in extra long hours on weekends only to still end up getting smashed by 50k+

EDIT: We lost 2 major NA guilds which probably made up half of our NA population.

Illucéption – Mesmer
[TSym] Tac Sym

(edited by Josh P.1296)

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Slayer Lord.5023

SoR seems to be more about getting kills then getting points. I think they could do much better in the score if they wanted to.

Jade Quarry Server

[DARK]

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

SFShinigami.2015

Frankly, its to the servers credit they’ve hung in there so long. I would have expected those two guilds leaving to have had a much more devastating effect.

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Josh P.1296

Pretty disgraceful.

LOL … sore loser

Lol no. JQ still flamed the t1 thread hard when they were losing. It’s no surprise that it’s worse now when they’re decimating.

Illucéption – Mesmer
[TSym] Tac Sym

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Slayer Lord.5023

Pretty disgraceful.

Like they say in far away galaxies:

The flame bait is strong with this one. ITS A TRAP!

Jade Quarry Server

[DARK]

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Cirus.5748

Cirus.5748

What the people on Jade Quarry don’t realise, is that your stacked server is destroying the rest of the WvW competition.

It doesn’t effect you because you’re winning by 100k points, right? Wrong.

It’s squeezing the life out of the other tier 1 servers, more people are becoming discouraged because it’s not fun to get steamrolled at your spawn on 4 fronts 24/7. You will come to a realization that you had more fun when the competition was close and epic battles were fought against worthy enemies.

You’ll get bored of spawn camping and PvDooring, then your server will self destruct and top tier WvW will die with you.

Think about it.

Vanguard Of Exiled Mercenaries – Blackgate

(edited by Cirus.5748)

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: oldephartte.4369

oldephartte.4369

Though they will doubtless deny it, JQ’s numbers have made the skills of individual players, the cohesiveness of guilds and the leadership qualities of their commanders, pretty much irrelevant.

And that’s sad.

But face it, the reality is that If they want something badly enough it doesn’t take long to assemble enough bodies to take it. And that makes skirmishes with them pretty much irrelevant since there’s not much point in feeling disappointed if you lose, it was inevitable, and any joy you get from winning will be short lived at best.

And that’s even sadder.

But there is a silver lining.

It sure is great playing on a server where the skills of individual players, the cohesiveness of guilds and the quality of our commanders are highly relevant. And greatly appreciated.

More of the players in T1 should try it some time. It’s a lot more fun.

Just another run-of-the-mill gamer.

Running on SoR from day 1 minute 1

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: BAEK.8561

BAEK.8561

It seems only a fellow JQ would ever bring this up.

SBI winning: No Problem

HoD winning: No Problem

SoS winning: No Problem

JQ winning: Problem.

Really, guys. It’s up to you. You can repeat the same boring thing over and over, while talking trash on the forums over and over, or try something new and different. With free transfers closed and no major wvw update in sight, things in the future are going to look the same for T1. Might as well add some spice to it and make things interesting.

{Sanctum of Rall} Since Day -3
Weekend Guardian/Elementalist
No Guild Affiliation

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: jojojoon.8607

jojojoon.8607

1) SOS was stacked. They dominated a time zone (oceanic) that no other server could match. Likewise now with JQ during SEA time zone.
2) I think many posters have already explained why the matches were close during previous JQ-SOS matchups. SOS usually builds a good lead over the weekend, and by Tuesday, the match is essentially out of reach. SOS then takes the foot off of pedal to do pve activities while JQ continues to push throughout the week to close the gap. That is why you see many JQ players say they always do better during weekdays. I don’t think it’s because JQ magically gains more skills during the weekdays. I think it has more to do with the fact that SOS tends to only play seriously the first few days of the match and JQ playing up until Thursday or Friday to close the gap.
3) I think there are 2 reasons for the 20k lead after 2 days.
Reason 1:
A challenge has been issued to JQ’s NA crew since many posters have claimed that they’re been carried. Right now, JQ’s NA crew is out there trying to prove that they’re not being carried. In the past, they might be doing pve during NA times or maybe just playing normal hours (no overtime). However, this week, JQ’s NA crew appears to have accepted the challenge and everyone appears to be focused on wvw and putting in overtime. And the PPT is showing that since a previous poster noted that they’re ticking at 350 to 400 during NA prime time on a weekend (Saturday) which is very impressive since many have claimed that the weekends have the most even fights due to everyone being available.
Reason 2:
SOS is not as strong as strong as before, and they do not field the numbers they used to field. It could be due to low morale or guilds leaving the server (AGG, FOE, etc). If SOS was dominating oceanic prime time as they did in the past, the score would probably be a lot more closer.

(edited by jojojoon.8607)

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Piggs.8567

Piggs.8567

Very interesting read.
Ive been in tier 1 servers and tier 8 servers, Tier 1 has problems more so than any other tier and here’s how you fix it…

Your from Europe… Get the kitten out, go to a European server

Your from Korea… Get the kitten out, go to a Korean server (needs to be created)

Your from Australia or Oceanic in general, gtfo go to an oceanic server

Anet needs to globalize and force time zones to play in their time zone, no this wont fix everything but it will fix far more than people realize

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Rawnoodles.1398

Rawnoodles.1398

Good fights today!

All our guilds from NA are still up karma/exp farming events here in jq in celebration for todays hold

On the other side of borders, Aos/sf/prx is taking shots and zerging.

#funnightsonjq

Rawnoodles | Mini Noodles
[ESOL] -Elite Solidarity| Driver|
" Latest Video "

(edited by Rawnoodles.1398)

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Josh P.1296

1) SOS was stacked. They dominated a time zone (oceanic) that no other server could match. Likewise now with JQ during SEA time zone.
2) I think many posters have already explained why the matches were close during previous JQ-SOS matchups. SOS usually builds a good lead over the weekend, and by Tuesday, the match is essentially out of reach. SOS then takes the foot off of pedal to do pve activities while JQ continues to push throughout the week to close the gap. That is why you see many JQ players say they always do better during weekdays. I don’t think it’s because JQ magically gains more skills during the weekdays. I think it has more to do with the fact that SOS tends to only play seriously the first few days of the match and JQ playing up until Thursday or Friday to close the gap.
3) I think there are 2 reasons for the 20k lead after 2 days.
Reason 1:
A challenge has been issued to JQ’s NA crew since many posters have claimed that they’re been carried. Right now, JQ’s NA crew is out there trying to prove that they’re not being carried. In the past, they might be doing pve during NA times or maybe just playing normal hours (no overtime). However, this week, JQ’s NA crew appears to have accepted the challenge and everyone appears to be focused on wvw and putting in overtime. And the PPT is showing that since a previous poster noted that they’re ticking at 350 to 400 during NA prime time on a weekend (Saturday) which is very impressive since many have claimed that the weekends have the most even fights due to everyone being available.
Reason 2:
SOS is not as strong as strong as before, and they do not field the numbers they used to field. It could be due to low morale or guilds leaving the server (AGG, FOE, etc). If SOS was dominating oceanic prime time as they did in the past, the score would probably be a lot more closer.

I can’t say I recall SoS ever having a 20k lead after the weekend or even more than 10k.
SoS dominated oceanic time, but JQ also dominated euro time then which neither SoS or SBI had. When SoS was in t4, the transfers we got (which weren’t even close to half of the kitten tonne JQ received) brought us to t1. The kitten tonne JQ received as an already t1 server was just ridiculous.

Also I’d just like to say I still blame ArenaNet for the reason JQ is stacked as kitten. If they had never extended server cap limits, then JQ would never have been able to transfer even half the amount that they received, even if they did more blackouts. And I don’t want to hear “deal with it, you had the chance to recruit more guilds JQ just did it better.” No. Jedahs put a lot of effort into trying to recruit more guilds, but Jedahs and every thread he made got constantly flamed or laughed at because a server who was already No.1 wanted to recruit more people. JQ was more appealing as No.2 and many guilds transferred there for the sole purpose of crushing SoS.

Illucéption – Mesmer
[TSym] Tac Sym

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Rawnoodles.1398

What the people on Jade Quarry don’t realise, is that your stacked server is destroying the rest of the WvW competition.

It doesn’t effect you because you’re winning by 100k points, right? Wrong.

It’s squeezing the life out of the other tier 1 servers, more people are becoming discouraged because it’s not fun to get steamrolled at your spawn on 4 fronts 24/7. You will come to a realization that you had more fun when the competition was close and epic battles were fought against worthy enemies.

You’ll get bored of spawn camping and PvDooring, then your server will self destruct and top tier WvW will die with you.

Think about it.

Once wvw updates arrive (March) WvW will be allot more competitive! New content drives more players/guilds interested with the new rewards/ranks system!

Think about it.

" Latest Video "

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Wasabi Kitty.8247

Wasabi Kitty.8247

People like to complain about other server’s populations.

But when they’re the server with the highest population, I don’t see them complaining. I don’t see them saying “hey lets go to another server.”

When SoS dominated tier 1 for over TWO MONTHS by the sheer virtue of numbers and coverage, did they say “hey lets go somewhere else” or “no don’t come to SoS, we have a lot of people already, we don’t need more.”

Anet make Rev great again.

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Wasabi Kitty.8247

Wasabi Kitty.8247

Reason 2:

It’s because sea of sorrows is composed of bandwagon hoppers who went to SoS so they could be on the winning server, now that SoS isn’t winning, they have no interest.

Anet make Rev great again.

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

jojojoon.8607

SoR seems to be more about getting kills then getting points. I think they could do much better in the score if they wanted to.

I think that is also part of the problem why the score appears to be lopsided. However, I do understand why SOR is doing what they’re doing. They’re essentially moving the goal post for both JQ and themselves to boost morale. Honestly, I do not think SOR can beat JQ due to the fact that SOR’s best coverage time zone is in NA, which all other tier1 servers (BG, SOS, JQ, etc) have decent coverage in. Their NA group cannot make up point difference they lose in the other time zones against BG’s euros, SOS’s oceanics, and JQ’s SEAs.

Knowing that they cannot win a matchup based on weekly scores, they’re moving the goal post constantly to boost morale and to get themselves to continue to do wvw.

So what we see is:

1) Which server wins the weekend is the better server.
2) Then after JQ starts winning the weekend: Which server has the highest PPT during NA prime time is the better server.
3) Then after JQ starts having some nights with higher PPT during NA prime: Which server owns the other server’s garrison in their home borderland is the better server.
4) Then after JQ starts to defend their home borderland better: Which server wins open field fights is the better server.
5) Then after JQ starts winning some of the open field fights: We only play for the fights and not the score.

This last one baffles me a bit especially explained by some of the SOR posters. You can play smart (play for both the score and fights) or you can play “not smart” (only play for the fights). I feel SOR is not playing smart, hence, the increasing gap in the scores between JQ and SOR. If they were playing smart, they might not win but they could keep the score closer while still having good fights.

When there is a keep with a zerg defending it and 2 towers without anyone defending it, the smart way is to take the 2 towers first for the points and then hit the keep. Going straight for the keep with the zerg defending just for the fight and ignoring the easy points from the towers is not smart.

And then this one as explained by a commander:
Stationing in SM to wait for a fight while the other server takes everything else on the map is not the smart way to play. The smart way to play is to go defend where the other server is attacking first (so you don’t lose the easy points) and then go back to SM for the fights.

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

jojojoon.8607

I can’t say I recall SoS ever having a 20k lead after the weekend or even more than 10k.
SoS dominated oceanic time, but JQ also dominated euro time then which neither SoS or SBI had. When SoS was in t4, the transfers we got (which weren’t even close to half of the kitten tonne JQ received) brought us to t1. The kitten tonne JQ received as an already t1 server was just ridiculous.

Also I’d just like to say I still blame ArenaNet for the reason JQ is stacked as kitten. If they had never extended server cap limits, then JQ would never have been able to transfer even half the amount that they received, even if they did more blackouts. And I don’t want to hear “deal with it, you had the chance to recruit more guilds JQ just did it better.” No. Jedahs put a lot of effort into trying to recruit more guilds, but Jedahs and every thread he made got constantly flamed or laughed at because a server who was already No.1 wanted to recruit more people. JQ was more appealing as No.2 and many guilds transferred there for the sole purpose of crushing SoS.

I do recall there being a few 10k+ gaps. 20k gaps I’m not sure but it wouldn’t surprise me if there were. There were nights that SOS had around 500+ ppt for 6 or more hours. Having 500 ppt means SOS is having 400+ difference.

400 pts X 4 ticks per hour X 6 hours = 9600 points.

That’s close to 10, 000 points in just 6 hours. 2 days of dominating during oceanic prime time and you get almost a 20k lead.

Also, the current situation is unique in that SOS is having a lot of internal issues and SOR isn’t even playing for the score.

Another misconception is thinking that JQ has a strong euro crew. If you check JQ’s recruitment thread that listed all their major guilds, you actually do not see any particular large guilds listed in the euro time slot. Votf from SOS and HB from BG are actually 2 of the biggest guilds in that time slot in tier 1. Most of JQ’s euro coverage is due to many of the SEA players playing overtime. The same as when SOS was winning with their SOS group playing overtime to provide SEA coverage. SOS oceanics stopped doing this while JQ’s SEA has not. That is the one of the main reasons why JQ is winning and SOS is not.

Jedah made a thread to recruit the week right AFTER they lost to JQ after winning for like 7 straight weeks, a loss that many SOS claimed was due to the holidays. If JQ won a few weeks, a recruitment thread might have been justified but not after just 1 loss which many SOS thought was due to holidays.

Jedah made a regular recruitment thread, a euro recruitment thread, a British recruiment thread, and spammed every single euro guild thread to recruit. He got flamed. Some SOS posters started their own SOS recruitment threads. Even the forum GM had to close them since there were so many SOS recruitment threads.

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: ISteveI.9732

ISteveI.9732

If JQ SEA is playing overtime then that means they are playing till 4-5am SEA time especially weekdays.

i doubt so

Sea of Sorrows
Q Xoxo – Elementalist | Styls – Warrior | Stylic – Theif | Stylc – Mesmer

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Thobek.1730

Thobek.1730

Sure we have lost a few guilds, but When NA finish up and SEA start the Oceanics have about 4-5 hours. We still do well during that time. But even when we had 595PPT JQ still win by 80k at the end of the week. And it take a few of those 4-5 to even get close to that 595PPT.

JQ just has too many bandwagoning guilds to make this Tier interesting. Right now its boring. Whoever were the original JQ guilds buying other guilds for 1kgold over estimated how many they needed. They could of saved themselves some gold and we could of had some interesting battles.

Since free transfers are gone, I can’t see things changing for a long time. Maybe until their weapons get blunt from attacking too many doors?

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: phabby.8945

phabby.8945

I pmd a dev the other week and havent heard back, so here is my sugestion that to stop all this crap about who is stacked and who was stacked and all the crap along the way.

Devs please post the actual player numbers per week for the last 2 months of players from each server in each match. Then lets have a QQ at numbers. Some hard facts would go a long way to deal with close minded indivuals.

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

jojojoon.8607

If JQ SEA is playing overtime then that means they are playing till 4-5am SEA time especially weekdays.

i doubt so

If the SEA crew plays to 1am or 2am, that’s 5pm or 6pm euro time (London). Or 6pm to 7pm (if based on Rome). Handing over upgraded keeps/towers and playing part of early euro prime do wonders for the euro crew.

If you do not believe me, can you name 1 euro guild in JQ that is as big as votf or hb? Typically, to dominate a time zone, you need 1 good size guild in that slot. WM in SEA for SBI, Foo in SEA for JQ, MERC in oceanic for SOS, etc..

JQ has superior SEA and NA coverage. SOS has superior oceanic and NA coverage (or used to). The difference why JQ has won the last few weeks while SOS has not is all due to motivation and attitude.

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Rawnoodles.1398

i doubt so

If the SEA crew plays to 1am or 2am, that’s 5pm or 6pm euro time (London). Or 6pm to 7pm (if based on Rome). Handing over upgraded keeps/towers and playing part of early euro prime do wonders for the euro crew.

If you do not believe me, can you name 1 euro guild in JQ that is as big as votf or hb? Typically, to dominate a time zone, you need 1 good size guild in that slot. WM in SEA for SBI, Foo in SEA for JQ, MERC in oceanic for SOS, etc..

JQ has superior SEA and NA coverage. SOS has superior oceanic and NA coverage (or used to). The difference why JQ has won the last few weeks while SOS has not is all due to motivation and attitude.

Keep in mind there are a variety of International guilds that slot in for NA morning/EU prime. Guilds like EMP/PRX/SF can field pretty much 16+ hrs alone daily within their rosters to make up for dead zones.

" Latest Video "

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: ISteveI.9732

ISteveI.9732

i doubt so

Keep in mind there are a variety of International guilds that slot in for NA morning/EU prime. Guilds like EMP/PRX/SF can field pretty much 16+ hrs alone daily within their rosters to make up for dead zones.

There you go…

Sea of Sorrows
Q Xoxo – Elementalist | Styls – Warrior | Stylic – Theif | Stylc – Mesmer

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Josh P.1296

i doubt so

The difference why JQ has won the last few weeks while SOS has not is all due to motivation and attitude.

HAHAHAHA.

Illucéption – Mesmer
[TSym] Tac Sym

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Baels.3469

Baels.3469

Why do people think VoTf is a ‘big’ guild? As amazing as they are, they aren’t as big as you think. They don’t field anywhere near as much as even the likes of MERC, who don’t field anything near as many as FoO/Choo etc.

SoS still has the strongest oceanic.. it’s probably gotten even stronger. The problem is that the oceanic time slot in which we can actually dominate is quite small due to the overlapping SEA of JQ and the ridiculously strong NA of SoR who ALWAYS finish late. (Choo) When we pushed out to 550 PPT or whatever it was one of the days last week, we (MERC, OCX, AFS, ND etc) started early and SoR’s NA seemed to finish at normal hours. JQ SEA Pvdoors because we oceanics tend to log off at normal hours now as we’re sick of doing overtime and having kitten we defend flipped in SEA/euro. SoS never had a strong SEA, it was just oceanics doing overtime. That times over. The server has failed to recruit, our loss.

Blackgate
[MERC] – Oceanic

(edited by Baels.3469)

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

“Hi, my name is John Doe. I am from XX server. I am superior than you because my server is better at open field fights/coverage/organization than you.”

How about everyone stop being forum warriors and taking credit for something in which the entire server worked towards. Some of you are making your respective servers look bad.

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: urek mazino.4026

urek mazino.4026

The difference why JQ has won the last few weeks while SOS has not is all due to motivation and attitude.

If you play in SOR just for few days, your opinion might change. In this matchup, its hard to believe motivation and attitude alone can topple JQ, at least from SOR’s side

Lo Po – Ranger – Sanctum of Rall

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Polismassa.6740

Polismassa.6740

JQ just has too many bandwagoning guilds to make this Tier interesting. Right now its boring. Whoever were the original JQ guilds buying other guilds for 1kgold over estimated how many they needed. They could of saved themselves some gold and we could of had some interesting battles.

Could we please just stop these ridiculous rumours about what happened with the guilds that transferred to JQ. I can tell you for absolute certain that not a single guild that transferred to JQ recieved 1k gold from any of our WvW guilds. JQ does not have guilds on call all the time to come and transfer and do our bidding. The guilds that transferred to JQ all did it for one of two reasons: a) they were looking for a new server, and saw JQ as a good option (SF, Rage and the rest of our SBI friends) or b) they decided to come to our server because they wanted the free wins.

The guilds that came over came of their own volition, and anyone who says otherwise is delusional. The core guilds on Jade Quarry do not enjoy having a stacked server and no competition. Remember that the vast majority of us came here when JQ was getting stomped week after week, and continued to stay there through that because guess what: We Like PvP, not PvD, not PvE, we’re here for the PvP. And now that transfers have ended, we couldn’t leave even if we wanted to.

In short, please stop acting as if the guilds of JQ are somehow evil masterminds who created this situation in order to destroy all competition in T1. We are just normal guilds, we want to play the game, and have fun. If you are finding that the game is no longer fun for you, that you loath logging in every day so much that you have to complain about it on the forums, then perhaps you should take a break. No game is worth the kind of kitten and vitrol that perpetuates T1 right now.

[IX]