2/8 - JQ/SoR/SoS

2/8 - JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

See…this is why we can’t have nice things people!!!

Let me cut off all the drama before it starts this time.

1) Date is right.
2) Everyone PvDoors.
3) BG stay in your own thread.
4) My server A is better than your server B.

Keep it civil folks.

Score update anyone? Preferably with a map?

2/8 - JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Nuked.2360

Nuked.2360

Any server can post on here there shouldn’t be any restrictions on that.

Score update!
http://i.imgur.com/ngMf1Zo.jpg
I can’t figure out a picture so a link will have to do!

Destructive Nuked|ascending-redemption.enjin.com|AR Driver/Leader

(edited by Nuked.2360)

2/8 - JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Binafus.8153

Binafus.8153

JQ 179k 190ppt
SoR 136k 265ppt
SoS 117k 230ppt

2/8 - JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: bucthree.7301

bucthree.7301

Good fights last night on the SoS BL! The three-way fight in the Lords room of Bay was pretty intense. Good stuff guys, these are the kind of fights I like. Really intense, the power shifting from force to force; lets keep em coming!

Chacha [Aco] WvW Lead
Jade Quarry
Check out our Recruitment Video

2/8 - JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

Score update!

At the bottom of where you post you’ll see a “preview” button …. Click that to give you the option to upload the image from your desktop. There’s also the " more posting formatting" button that will do that too.

L’enfer, c’est les autres

2/8 - JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: bucthree.7301

bucthree.7301

Score update!

Just use the attachment upload thingy. Yes thats the scientific term.

Attachments:

Chacha [Aco] WvW Lead
Jade Quarry
Check out our Recruitment Video

2/8 - JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: arpodz.5196

arpodz.5196

Every time I see one of these score threads close I hear my father in-law’s voice grunting the phrase “Dmn kids can’t keep nothing nice” in my head. Puts a big smirk on my face.

2/8 - JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Sunspots.9861

Sunspots.9861

Due to your inability to work well with each other and play nice, Tarnished Coast is officially pulling your thread over and putting you each in a time out.

Now JQ, we know you’re the big guy now. With great power comes great responsibility, and that responsibility is to win with humility. You know how it is to fight an uphill coverage battle more than most, and now that you are on top, you should be more understanding of the effort SoR and SoS are putting in to stay competitive. People chose JQ because they knew you had it in you to win, and now its your time to shine!

SoS. You guys spent so much time on top, and even if you have lost many of those who helped your rise and maintenance of number 1, you are still a powerful threat when you mobilize. Take this opportunity to reinforce and rebuild your community and realize that even a drop in tier can’t take away your past successes.

SoR. You guys are the ultimate competitors. Your heart, like your namesake “Oldroar,” loved this game and it was his story that brought so many to fight by your side. That spirit is obvious in the amazing guilds and people you have and if you can only put aside a little of that pride, you will see you are still climbing that mountain you put in front of you, and you are closer to the top than you have ever been.

All of you deserve to be in Tier 1 fighting for number 1, and even if this moment in time finds the points pushed one way or another, we all know it can change in a heartbeat. Lets finish this week by recognizing each other’s strengths and valuing the time spent playing against arguably the best guilds in the game. Good luck!

Auburn Skies – Retired- Ranger of [PiNK]
When wvw was still fun feat. [PiNK]

(edited by Sunspots.9861)

2/8 - JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Binafus.8153

Binafus.8153

JQ will need more late night coverage to have a chance against the new Bandwagon BG.

2/8 - JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Elthurien.8356

Elthurien.8356

Anyone got a score update? Preferably with a Yak or Goat in the picture (I like goats more).

2/8 - JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

arpodz.5196

Due to your inability to work well with each other and play nice, Tarnished Coast is officially pulling your thread over and putting you each in a time out.

Now JQ, we know you’re the big guy now. With great power comes great responsibility, and that responsibility is to win with humility. You know how it is to fight an uphill coverage battle more than most, and now that you are on top, you should be more understanding of the effort SoR and SoS are putting in to stay competitive. People chose JQ because they knew you had it in you to win, and now its your time to shine!

SoS. You guys spent so much time on top, and even if you have lost many of those who helped your rise and maintenance of number 1, you are still a powerful threat when you mobilize. Take this opportunity to reinforce and rebuild your community and realize that even a drop in tier can’t take away your past successes.

SoR. You guys are the ultimate competitors. Your heart, like your namesake “Oldroar,” loved this game and it was his story that brought so many to fight by your side. That spirit is obvious in the amazing guilds and people you have and if you can only put aside a little of that pride, you will see you are still climbing that mountain you put in front of you, and you are closer to the top than you have ever been.

All of you deserve to be in Tier 1 fighting for number 1, and even if this moment in time finds the points pushed one way or another, we all know it can change in a heartbeat. Lets finish this week by recognizing each other’s strengths and valuing the time spent playing against arguably the best guilds in the game. Good luck!

That was a very thoughtful post Sunspots, thanks for trying to put some positive back into <whatever you want to call what the T1 match-up thread has become>. There have been so many entertaining posts from your community, I like how you TC seem to almost always keep having fun in this game.

2/8 - JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: JemL.3501

JemL.3501

Freddy Mercury said no time for losers cause JQ are the champions

I took an arrow to the knee

2/8 - JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: juicifruitz.6251

juicifruitz.6251

1) Date is right.

date is wrong :P
I think you should of covered all bases witha 8/2 JQ/SOR/SOS 2/8 title lol

2/8 - JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: covenn.7165

covenn.7165

Aww where did PRX go tonight? Fun fights, why did you leave JQ bl ?

2/8 - JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Slayer Lord.5023

Slayer Lord.5023

Score update!

Just use the attachment upload thingy. Yes thats the scientific term.

ChaCha you and your scientific terms lmfao.

The Asura know the science. Do not question them.

Jade Quarry Server

[DARK]

2/8 - JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Porky.5021

Porky.5021

1) Date is right.
2) Everyone PvDoors.
3) BG stay in your own thread.
4) My server A is better than your server B.

Keep it civil folks.

Score update anyone? Preferably with a map?

5) Bacon

Overlord Of [NAKY]
SOS Spy Team Commander [SPY]

2/8 - JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Nuked.2360

Nuked.2360

PRX why did you guys leave JQ BL just now? TW and CDS are bored now. Did yall just go to SOR BL for easy points? lol …. cowards

Would be nice if TW didn’t run in 50+ man groups when we were fighting can’t call people cowards if no one can use skills on our end.

Destructive Nuked|ascending-redemption.enjin.com|AR Driver/Leader

2/8 - JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Virtsuoso.9761

Virtsuoso.9761

PRX why did you guys leave JQ BL just now? TW and CDS are bored now. Did yall just go to SOR BL for easy points? lol …. cowards

Cute. Here we go again!

2/8 - JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Jayne.9251

Your commanders await!

Attachments:

2/8 - JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Dark Revan.7634

Dark Revan.7634

Would be nice if TW didn’t run in 50+ man groups when we were fighting can’t call people cowards if no one can use skills on our end.

Don’t even bother responding, I really wish people would ignore these posts.

2/8 - JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Dark Revan.7634

Dark Revan.7634

Your commanders await!

Which one were we again? :S

2/8 - JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Jayne.9251

Your commanders await!

Ya’ll haven’t claimed any yet .. which is why they look that way …

2/8 - JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: akamon.2769

akamon.2769

@Sunspots – thanks for stopping by. the threads WERE going alright. i come back after Canthan New Year holidays and it’s locked. :/// what you said was much appreciated.

being back on topic, this is a little late. i think it was Monday / Tuesday night…

to that one warrior from [SF] taking down our Yaks. you know how to move and play your class. took more than a few of us to chase you down. was fun and gave me sth to tinker with now ; ))

added:

@Jayne – your presence is MOST welcome in this thread. ; )) pls stop by more often.

Akaimon | Jolly Good Guardian
Akaigi | Warrior Made of Wood
[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

2/8 - JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Elshanna.3709

Elshanna.3709

Your commanders await!

Well, I can’t speak for the rest of SoR, but my vote would go to Naomi! She’s got attitude, she’s got style.. and.. .and.. well, mainly she just dresses WAY better than McEnroe or Penn. :P

Elshie human elementalist
Sanctum of Rall – Hel
Team Plush Griffon

2/8 - JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Jayne.9251

Your commanders await!

Well, I can’t speak for the rest of SoR, but my vote would go to Naomi! She’s got attitude, she’s got style.. and.. .and.. well, mainly she just dresses WAY better than McEnroe or Penn. :P

Wise choice. I personally think she’s the most vicious out of the three

2/8 - JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Elshanna.3709

Your commanders await!

I dunno about that, have you seen what McEnroe does to tennis rackets? Hrrm.. perhaps I should have voted for him! I can see it now.. “RACKET TRAIN COMIN’ THROUGH!!!”

Sanctum of Rall – Hel
Team Plush Griffon

2/8 - JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

arpodz.5196

Your commanders await!

I noticed this on here wiki page: “Between 1998 and 2008, Campbell was accused ten times of committing acts of violence against employees, associates, and, in one instance, police officers.”

Sounds like you were spot on.

2/8 - JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Jayne.9251

So it appears I’ve put the corresponding commander in the right order after all!

McEnroe for JQ
Campbell for SoR
Penn for SoS

Godspeed.

Now you must incorporate them in your score updates and regale the thread about the dumb things they do as they lead you

2/8 - JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

covenn.7165

Sorry.We dont have 50 in the guild. You must be mistaken

Exactly 15 of us online right now.

2/8 - JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Elthurien.8356

Elthurien.8356

Score? Anyone? Stuck in real life for another three hours

2/8 - JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Elshanna.3709

Your commanders await!

I noticed this on here wiki page: “Between 1998 and 2008, Campbell was accused ten times of committing acts of violence against employees, associates, and, in one instance, police officers.”

Sounds like you were spot on.

Pff! I only spoke for myself! And I’ve been accused of having pink hair and ribbons.. WHERE IS THE PROOF I say!!

:D

Sanctum of Rall – Hel
Team Plush Griffon

2/8 - JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: fivekiller.1432

fivekiller.1432

The game mechanics do allow us to run with those not in our own guild.

-Desirz Matheon

2/8 - JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Jackie.1829

Jackie.1829

EU hours were quite fun today, the highlight of which was taking SM off JQ

[VoTF] www.votf-online.net
GW1 Rank 1 – 2 Gold Capes – [sC] [sup]

2/8 - JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

covenn.7165

The game mechanics do allow us to run with those not in our own guild.

Really? I never realized that.

2/8 - JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: elderan.2638

elderan.2638

This is our commander on JQ:

“All warfare is based on dec… hold on a sec I’m trying to get these idiots in TS to stack on my pin for a mesmer portal.”
-Sun Tzu

Attachments:

2/8 - JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Kiijj.3594

Kiijj.3594

Here’s a recent photo of the SoR commanders.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lt4hi0Oqji1qfjo6eo1_500.jpg

Nirmu 80 Guardian [GC]
Nirmuu 80 Warrior [GC]

2/8 - JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Jayne.9251

This is our commander on JQ:

“All warfare is based on dec… hold on a sec I’m trying to get these idiots in TS to stack on my pin for a mesmer portal.”
-Sun Tzu

No no no .. you waited too late .. you’re stuck with McEnroe

Ya’ll might want to armor up .. I hear he throws things when he’s upset.

2/8 - JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Nakoor.1980

Nakoor.1980

There goes the secret.

2/8 - JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

PRX and SF seem to be running a super zerg in SoR BL now. Come join in on the action! I noticed SoS seems to have almost no prescense in there. Let’s get some 3 way battles going!

2/8 - JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Thobek.1730

Thobek.1730

PRX and SF seem to be running a super zerg in SoR BL now. Come join in on the action! I noticed SoS seems to have almost no prescense in there. Let’s get some 3 way battles going!

surely PRx and SF should be enough competition for you without SoS being there.

2/8 - JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: IomegadriveOne.5291

IomegadriveOne.5291

Asks BG to stay in their own thread
Makes constant posts about Blackgate

Logic people

2/8 - JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Kiltor.9362

Kiltor.9362

good fights tonight in jq around garrison. lots of action! and bags

Kiltor – [Retribution] –

2/8 - JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Hoots.9564

Hoots.9564

PRX and SF seem to be running a super zerg in SoR BL now.

Shame, PRX was on JQBL with that zerg for a total of 3 open field fights then they left us At least one of those fights they grouped up in one big stack so as to leave the bags close! Just an FYI for JQ’ers if you decide to take that step into JQBL, confusion bombing has already been used unsuccessfully multiple times on TW/CDS!

[TW]Tempest Wolves

2/8 - JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Kissbel.3475

Kissbel.3475

That was a very thoughtful post Sunspots, thanks for trying to put some positive back into <whatever you want to call what the T1 match-up thread has become>. There have been so many entertaining posts from your community, I like how you TC seem to almost always keep having fun in this game.

You truly right, SOR will take #1 Spot sonner or later. we never back off and we never give up. Thats what i like about my server we just keep coming

Arelis Caba [FEAR] mesmer pro
(Sanctum of Rall)
I Speak for my Self not my Guildies

2/8 - JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Rebound.3409

Rebound.3409

That’s a generic thing every server says from Tier 9000 to Tier 1…

…every server will have it’s ups and downs…don’t think once u get #1 u will stay there forever

2/8 - JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: akamon.2769

akamon.2769

but that’s the beauty of WvW…. no? ; )))

you fall, get up and climb back up again, and you’re better than ever. bringing new things to the field. really looking forward to the major WvW updates and hoping they’ll really enhance the gameplay and not just embellish it with fancy stuff (not that i mind those either). really learning to love WvW.

a major tip of the stag helm to [CDS] and my fellow server mates!

Akaimon | Jolly Good Guardian
Akaigi | Warrior Made of Wood
[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

2/8 - JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Azure Prower.8701

Azure Prower.8701

Now that JQ is the number 1 super server. We’ll see how long it lasts before they get bored.

2/8 - JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: MarMaster.6241

MarMaster.6241

With these … baited forums …. who has time for bored?

Dragonbrand (JQ) [FIRE]bats ~ Trusted member of the Universe
Mar Steadfast G, Silent Intrigue T, Mar Fidget Engi, Mar Fierce W, Silent Awe M
In GW2 since BWE1 ~ ~ ~ Guild leader of Legio Romana [LR], too

2/8 - JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: The Mexican Cookie.3690

The Mexican Cookie.3690

Now that JQ is the number 1 super server. We’ll see how long it lasts before they get bored.

I’d imagine the other two T1 servers will get bored before JQ do.

#LoveArrows2013, never forget.

2/8 - JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Trash.9524

Trash.9524

I don’t think you can ever get bored with this much baiting on the forums, it just makes me want to raise the banner higher