2016-03-26 server activity

in WvW

Posted by: TorquedSoul.8097

TorquedSoul.8097

Activity charts for last week. Server capture volume, Kills, KDR and Killscore.

EDIT: Added EU T9 to charts.

Attachments:

(edited by TorquedSoul.8097)

in WvW

Posted by: Lord Kuru.3685

Lord Kuru.3685

Bottom server has around 1200 kills per week. There are 10,000 minutes in a week. So they’re averaging one kill every 8+ minutes.

Considering that there must be more activity around primetime, that means there are probably huge stretches of time when the server makes 0 kills.

I wonder what’s the longest period of time where a server makes no kills. Half an hour? One hour? Is it possible to see that with the API?

in WvW

Posted by: Kungsmurfen.2861

Kungsmurfen.2861

Considering that there must be more activity around primetime, that means there are probably huge stretches of time when the server makes 0 kills.

That’s called night. You know.. when people are asleep :p

Anyway, was jsut gonna say T9 is still missing ^^

Underworld – [ZERK]

in WvW

TorquedSoul.8097

That’s called night. You know.. when people are asleep :p

Anyway, was jsut gonna say T9 is still missing ^^

Sorry about that. I always forget to adjust the script for EU to include 9 tiers. I will add them later and update the charts.

in WvW

Posted by: Rocketmist.5436

Rocketmist.5436

As someone on SoS, its interesting to see we out-capped one T1 server and one T2 server.

[TL] Guild Leader, Sea of Sorrows, SoS Council

in WvW

Posted by: Arius.7031

Arius.7031

It is interesting, and I don’t play in T3 so I don’t know, but is it because you guys basically night cap while mag caps during na? I ask because, for example, you guys have 4.3k kills in t3, while Dh has 10.3k in t4 lol (and we have more deaths than we have kills lel). Even the smallest server in t4 (NSP) has 6.4k, t5 server EBay has 6.5k… Poor SBI has only 2.7k lol. Your server has less kills than a losing t5 server :/ (FC).

Jorek/Etharin/Raylus
Darkhaven Commander
Co-leader of [Sold]

in WvW

Posted by: Dusty Moon.4382

Dusty Moon.4382

Well, many FA guilds went away, to other games, because fights in T2 are few and far in between any more. With that and constantly being out manned, blobbed to death AND brought to SMC to fight under Air Ships/ massive amounts of siege gets old.

Since FA has no SEA population, also, TC and BG have free reign to PPT until the cows come home. Still, they are not as far ahead of us, in score, as they could be. It gets old, to come into our BL, to see TC sitting behind massive amounts of siege in our gari. And they don’t fight, they run and hide.

in WvW

Posted by: jason.9548

jason.9548

Dusty m8, come on now why don’t you fight us during EU. Poor db quit the timezone.

in WvW

Posted by: Osu.6307

Osu.6307

As someone on SoS, its interesting to see we out-capped one T1 server and one T2 server.

SoS gets a gold star in night-capping. Gratz! Now, if you could just get over 50 ppt during NA prime….

Osu

in WvW

TorquedSoul.8097

I get the feeling some of you don’t know what capture volume is. It is not the same as PPT. It is calculated like this:

Everytime an objective is captured I add points equal to the tick value, i.e. camp=5, tower=10, keep=25, SMC=35.

If a server caps the entire map in the middle of the night and no one takes it back, then they will only get the max tick value of 695 added to the capture volume.

A high capture volume requires that the servers are taking objectives from each other so capturing in a vacuum doesn’t add much.

in WvW

Posted by: Pulsefire Jayce.4753

Pulsefire Jayce.4753

@Jason: Hel ded guild in terms of WvW. They moved to FA for fights and yet won’t fight unless they outnumber you.

in WvW

Dusty Moon.4382

Dusty m8, come on now why don’t you fight us during EU. Poor db quit the timezone.

Very simple, if you on TC would actually fight rather than hide behind siege, there might flights. But, as it is, right now, there nothing worth fighting on the TC side. PPT yourselves to T1, PLEASE, I get sick you with your siege humping and building open field siege. I mean you ALWAYS out man us 3 or 5 to 1, why you need the siege, I don’t know. But, it is sad.

TC and YB deserve each other.

(edited by Dusty Moon.4382)

in WvW

Dusty Moon.4382

@Jason: Hel ded guild in terms of WvW. They moved to FA for fights and yet won’t fight unless they outnumber you.

Jayce – keep saying that to yourself. Maybe repeating a lie continuously will make it happen, but as it is, HEL is on a break. We get sick of the siege hump and running, Jayce is an expert at that. It is frustrating for us, to see TC, hold up in their keeps, trying to lure people into siege range (it is so obvious, a 2 yr old can see that ploy). Then when you do break into SMC, that they hold, what does TC do, they pull the Air Ship defense. They outman us and they do that, it is pathetic but that is the way the game meta is, it rewards kittens.

Don’t get me wrong, there are good and great players on TC, but they are out numbered by the rabbits and siege humpers.

I also should send Jayce a dictionary as he can’t spell ‘DEAD’. And Jayce, we never outman you Why is it we always have the outmanned buff then. hmm? If you mean better players, then yes, we outman in spades.

(edited by Dusty Moon.4382)

in WvW

Posted by: Maureen Adaal.3412

Maureen Adaal.3412

Nice to note that we (Far Shiverpeaks) have the highest Kill/Death ratio. This gives a bit of morale which we can use now we are sliding :/

Elena Adaal – [Kale] Kalevala – Far Shiverpeaks (EU)

(edited by Maureen Adaal.3412)

in WvW

Posted by: Shinjiko.1352

Shinjiko.1352

Every server siege humps, you can argue till you’re blue in the face but every server is the same. There will always be the people that would rather jump on an ac etc than fight. No matter your server. Does it matter? No. But people seem to delude themselves into thinking that it actually means something by name calling and going “qq that server sits under siege”, when 9/10 said person has been caught doing the same at some point.

Just keep it on the cancer forums and play what little is left of our beloved (dying) game mode.

in WvW

TorquedSoul.8097

Added EU T9 to the charts.

in WvW

Dusty Moon.4382

Every server siege humps, you can argue till you’re blue in the face but every server is the same. There will always be the people that would rather jump on an ac etc than fight. No matter your server. Does it matter? No. But people seem to delude themselves into thinking that it actually means something by name calling and going “qq that server sits under siege”, when 9/10 said person has been caught doing the same at some point.

Just keep it on the cancer forums and play what little is left of our beloved (dying) game mode.

It does because some servers are worse than others. I know FA has some but mostly they are a fight server, hence with no fights or fights over massive number differences why people leave.

Siege was supposed to help with keeps, not be the end all and be all to the game. I remember an ABL Gari siege which lasted 6 hrs – it was a glorious fight, even with siege. Now you can shoot ARC’s over walls, down from 3rd floor od SMC, etc. It is not the same game.

in WvW

Posted by: Angel Heart.6739

Angel Heart.6739

ehm.

I would reconsider.

Siege and siege are 2.

Well it is nowadays!

Will they ever fix this case and its an issue that’s never been truly fixed! Was is it ever?

Add enough supplies on a map put down 25 arrow-carts and you’re busy for a kittening day is that the sense of WvW? Wetter you are defending or attacking, any siege-tool will do:P

Do not deny there are servers still doing that it happened in Alpine it happens in Desert? Does anyone care?

Where are the zerg- or blob-fanatics now on the forum, normally i hear you complaining evrytime you run into one of the towers or keeps of these defensive servers on any or whatever teamchat or ts?

Its just all about putting down siege evry bloody cm of the map?

Offcourse defenders will say yes?
Ofcfourse attackers will say no?

lol

What you remain silent! Silence is admitting!

Djynn Tm – Founder and Guild Leader – Angel Hearts Clan [Halo] Seafarers Rest

(edited by Angel Heart.6739)

in WvW

Posted by: Angel Heart.6739

Angel Heart.6739

Is that the essence of WvW? Running around with enough supplies to build an un-quotable number of offensive of defensive tools on top of each other, which cannot happen in reality to attack or defend an object?

Djynn Tm – Founder and Guild Leader – Angel Hearts Clan [Halo] Seafarers Rest

in WvW

Posted by: Aeolus.3615

Aeolus.3615

Is that the essence of WvW? Running around with enough supplies to build an un-quotable number of offensive of defensive tools on top of each other, which cannot happen in reality to attack or defend an object?

And that only happen if u have player to carry supply if not prepare to get blobbed at every corner.

1st April joke, when gw2 receives a “balance” update.

in WvW

Posted by: Cristall.7349

Cristall.7349

We do have lives and take time for our families aka Vacations. HEL is far from “Dead”. You are just an upset person that doesn’t like that he was kicked from the guild several times. Until you know true facts maybe you should watch what you post so you don’t show how uninformed you truly are.

in WvW

Posted by: Djamonja.6453

Djamonja.6453

It is interesting, and I don’t play in T3 so I don’t know, but is it because you guys basically night cap while mag caps during na? I ask because, for example, you guys have 4.3k kills in t3, while Dh has 10.3k in t4 lol (and we have more deaths than we have kills lel). Even the smallest server in t4 (NSP) has 6.4k, t5 server EBay has 6.5k… Poor SBI has only 2.7k lol. Your server has less kills than a losing t5 server :/ (FC).

I think SBI has 7.5k? But yes, SoS basically night caps everything with almost no resistance. Mag’s EU and NA is totally dominant in tier 3 right now, so they get a lot of kills and and have a good KDR (they have good guild groups + numbers).

in WvW

Dusty Moon.4382

I think SBI has 7.5k? But yes, SoS basically night caps everything with almost no resistance. Mag’s EU and NA is totally dominant in tier 3 right now, so they get a lot of kills and and have a good KDR (they have good guild groups + numbers).

That is the same that TC has been doing and now with the extra people stacking on TC to push that server up to T1, well it will be even worse.