TC squeaks into the lead!

And we take it back! :P

| Maguuma | [KEK] | GvG Relic & Historian |
Notorious Nevermore – Guardian

21/12 BG - SoR - TC

in WvW

Posted by: DemonCow.5328

DemonCow.5328

Back to a tie… setting up a very exciting match!

Attachments:

[TI] Taking Initiative- Tarnished Coast
Guild Leader
takinginitiative.enjin.com

21/12 BG - SoR - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Rhongomyniad.5081

Rhongomyniad.5081

Well, we may be the newbie in T2 but we were the first to take all of their own Borderland, woot!

Probably because SoR and BG killed each other and because we encopuraged each other not to sleep untill we secured it, but still, still, we got it first, woot!

Technically SoR were the first to secure a borderland, although it was BGBL,

21/12 BG - SoR - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Kerri Knight.3168

Kerri Knight.3168

Been almost an hour straight of SoR and TC being within 100 points of each other and trading the lead frequently. Loving it!

:9

21/12 BG - SoR - TC

in WvW

Posted by: TheDevilWithinU.7092

TheDevilWithinU.7092

Been almost an hour straight of SoR and TC being within 100 points of each other and trading the lead frequently. Loving it!

:9

Yeah this is very fun to see the score actually change rather then just sit the same for the whole week. Hopefully it is like this for the entire week!

Happy Holidays

| Maguuma | [KEK] | GvG Relic & Historian |
Notorious Nevermore – Guardian

21/12 BG - SoR - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Spartyr.6795

Spartyr.6795

Well, we may be the newbie in T2 but we were the first to take all of their own Borderland, woot!

Probably because SoR and BG killed each other and because we encopuraged each other not to sleep untill we secured it, but still, still, we got it first, woot!

Technically SoR were the first to secure a borderland, although it was BGBL,

Hey I just wanted to say really nice job PINK on your borderland defense. You were out in force guarding your Yaks and making sure they got to Hills, and that your supply lines stayed open.

I’m used to being able to have my way with the Yaks and interrupt the supply myself, but you guys completely shut me down, and were able to keep supply going to SH. That made it super tough on us.

Spartyr – Norn Thief
[GSCH] Gaiscioch Gaming Community

21/12 BG - SoR - TC

in WvW

Posted by: BAEK.8561

BAEK.8561

BG call your members back to your server. Seriously this is the 2nd match now.

Honestly, he was probably just trying to get map completion. Seriously, if someone was spying, do you really think that they would leave their guild tag on?

And stop the kitten talking SoR. You’re in 3rd place during your “best” NA time. You are in no place to talk trash when you are at +190 in what is supposed to be your best time zone. Shut the kitten up.

Hey man. Relax. Cus your server’s amazing oceanic force is struggling to maintain even a 3-digit point income.

Attachments:

{Sanctum of Rall} Since Day -3
Weekend Guardian/Elementalist
No Guild Affiliation

21/12 BG - SoR - TC

in WvW

Posted by: JaredKincade.9761

JaredKincade.9761

(yawn) WvW isn’t won in a day, or a weekend or even a week.

When SoR beats us 5 weeks in a row, start posting your ss.

Good work so far TC, totally different vibe fighting you guys over IoJ.

“Hey, lets to hit that yak before it gets into garrison” facerolled by 15 pink

21/12 BG - SoR - TC

in WvW

Posted by: spartanx.1364

spartanx.1364

TC Guards their yaks very well! Super fun fights all night long!

Tytos The Ascended – Tytos Hill – Dee Oh Tee
Paintrainchoo.com – Conductor – TC

21/12 BG - SoR - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Israel.7056

Israel.7056

Well as was expected, TC brought something fresh into t2 tonight. I’m so glad to be fighting new people.

21/12 BG - SoR - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Dwok Immortalus.2763

Dwok Immortalus.2763

Good work so far TC, totally different vibe fighting you guys over IoJ.

“Hey, lets to hit that yak before it gets into garrison” facerolled by 15 pink

To be fair, he is right. BG always starts from behind in the beginning. You have to give them until Monday to get their PvDoor on. :P

Dwok, the Undying
Support Warrior of Defiance[RUN]
Sanctum of Rall Server

21/12 BG - SoR - TC

in WvW

Posted by: covenn.7165

covenn.7165

I completely agree with you good sir. It is just that those extremely vocal trolls on these forums week after week from SoR never (not that I have seen) get talked down by other SoR. In fact, some other SoR guilds have joined in the trolling. Not saying BG has been perfect in this manner in by any means, but there are a number of us who try to point out when other BG players are out of line etc.

The grass is always greener isn’t it? The truth is that both sides are equally guilty of it and you aren’t any ‘better’ at keeping people in check. honestly it is a silly thing to say and you are just trolling yourself.

21/12 BG - SoR - TC

in WvW

covenn.7165

On a serious note, thanks for bringing it TC. Last night was the first time during my normal play time in quite a while where I wasn’t just face rolling the other two servers and keeping them on farm status the entire night. You had me jumping all over the map to keep up and not only were you bring the pain to us, but you were bringing it to BG equally. /salute

21/12 BG - SoR - TC

in WvW

covenn.7165

You are right, on typical weeks WvW is won during the time slots where one server has superior coverage over another. Which is why classy people or people with a clue about how the game works typically wont point to the scoreboard and brag about it.

Anyways, with this being a holiday week, things might get shaken up quite a bit. People on at different hours due to no work/school, server commanders away for the holiday, etc.

21/12 BG - SoR - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Kerithlan.1659

Kerithlan.1659

Looking at just the current scores, Tier 2 is currently the most competitive North American bracket. I hope it stays like this for a while.

Fosthe — Sylvari Elementalist
Men of Science [MoS] – Tarnished Coast

21/12 BG - SoR - TC

in WvW

Kerithlan.1659

IOJ is in second place in T3, and TC is in second place in T2.

Interesting.

What’s actually interesting is that Tarnished Coast was ranked 7th for seven weeks. Seems like an omen, considering the week started on December 21 lol.

21/12 BG - SoR - TC

in WvW

Posted by: cannedflame.3597

cannedflame.3597

Sad that one loudmouth from SoR ruins the apparent sportsmanship of the entire server…

Another good day, TC. And thanks for pulling guard duty with me, phani!

Human Necromancer Marrow Doomherald – Charr Guardian Karn Aegispaw
Norn Warrior Teun Vallensson – Human Thief Roland Whelan
Guild Creator of Born of Ice and Fire [BIF]

21/12 BG - SoR - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Wasabi Kitty.8247

Wasabi Kitty.8247

You are right, on typical weeks WvW is won during the time slots where one server has superior coverage over another. Which is why classy people or people with a clue about how the game works typically wont point to the scoreboard and brag about it.

Anyways, with this being a holiday week, things might get shaken up quite a bit. People on at different hours due to no work/school, server commanders away for the holiday, etc.

No work? Please.

I’m going to be stuck pulling a 10 hour shift on christmas.

Anet make Rev great again.

21/12 BG - SoR - TC

in WvW

covenn.7165

Sad that one loudmouth from SoR ruins the apparent sportsmanship of the entire server…

Oh don’t be on of those people. Abokittenely silly thing to say.

Apparently saying ab-so-lut-ely is violation of tos? Forum code fail.

21/12 BG - SoR - TC

in WvW

Posted by: buki.3108

buki.3108

What is this… for the first time in months, there’s a RED tower in SW of EB?!?! TC > IoJ

21/12 BG - SoR - TC

in WvW

Posted by: ykyk.2740

ykyk.2740

I thought BG was supposed to have the epic oceanic force and SoR’s weak spot is oceanic timing! Lies, all lies :P

That aside, cheers to a great opening day, to the insomniacs (or ninja oceanics) of SoR and to BG destroying us all over the week. Happy holidays!

Attachments:

21/12 BG - SoR - TC

in WvW

covenn.7165

I thought BG was supposed to have the epic oceanic force and SoR’s weak spot is oceanic timing! Lies, all lies :P

Weekend. Well that and a holiday week, I dont expect much to be normal for anyone.

21/12 BG - SoR - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Persephone.7436

Persephone.7436

That aside, cheers to a great opening day, to the insomniacs (or ninja oceanics) of SoR and to BG destroying us all over the week. Happy holidays!

Sleep is for the weak. ;-)

It has been a fun night and a good start. I do only see one borderland with 3 keep waypoints of the same color, congrats on that and well fought. Much better than IOJ that’s for sure.

21/12 BG - SoR - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Xirin.8593

Xirin.8593

I’m surprised I didn’t have nightmares about Ballistas last night.

[AoN] All or Nothing

21/12 BG - SoR - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Jahn.7019

Jahn.7019

Don’t you all worry, while you TC and SoR guys may be able to beat BG while everyone has players on, when you all go to sleep, they will take all your stuff and win the match.

So settle down and know your place!

(edited by Jahn.7019)

21/12 BG - SoR - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

Don’t you all worry, while you TC and SoR guys may be able to beat BG while everyone has players on, when you all go to sleep, they will take all your stuff and win the match.

As the risen thrall say: “It begins…”

Scores for 12pm on GMT -3 (7am PST)

Attachments:

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

21/12 BG - SoR - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

TC has a strong affinity for their dolyaks

L’enfer, c’est les autres

21/12 BG - SoR - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Shaojack.3871

Shaojack.3871

Looking at the match-up history.
BG points usually peak between 4am and 11am.
On the weekend SoR gets its best points in since we get the magical insomniac coverage.
The change up in this match has definitely brought a new energy to wvw though that is very welcome. I do wish IoJ the best and hope they enjoy their change up as well.

Brojack (80 Thief) / Shaojack(80 Warrior) / Shaokuma(80 Guardian) / Shaojax(80 Ranger)

Sanctum of Rall

21/12 BG - SoR - TC

in WvW

Kerithlan.1659

Woah now let’s not get weird here or anything. We just like our supply.

21/12 BG - SoR - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Shaojack.3871

Shaojack.3871

Woah now let’s not get weird here or anything. We just like our supply.

Likely story, i looted a Dolyaks Beach Bikini Calendar off a PiNK member last night.
Was confused but it all makes sense now.

Brojack (80 Thief) / Shaojack(80 Warrior) / Shaokuma(80 Guardian) / Shaojax(80 Ranger)

Sanctum of Rall

21/12 BG - SoR - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Lalnuir.4957

Lalnuir.4957

As the risen thrall say: “It begins…”

Scores for 12pm on GMT -3 (7am PST)

Good bye all keeps on black gate bl Couldn’t manage to hold out at our last keep when it’s a dozen vs 50.
Still painting all of black gate bl blue and holding all keeps was fun while it lasted , we even had a way point in black gates garrison.

21/12 BG - SoR - TC

in WvW

Posted by: gvaughn.4163

gvaughn.4163

Heya to the guys or gals that I dueled with just north of Cliffside – It was a mesmer and a thief from the guild BG guild VLT. Great fun – you guys are amazing! I’m not a good guardian so thanks for humoring me. Sorry our fun got busted up, but I had to get back on patrol. It was fun while it lasted!

This has been a great match up. Best of luck to BG and SoR! Go TC!

Jeyen Tal ( TCC)

HoD

21/12 BG - SoR - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Fiennes.9568

Fiennes.9568

Hi guys, TC guy here. Have to say, I am loving the challenge your two servers have brought and enjoying it immensely. I have had my most intense fights yet with you guys.

Let’s keep it all friendly, enjoy ourselves and above all, have fun.

/respect

:)

21/12 BG - SoR - TC

in WvW

Posted by: urzen.7096

urzen.7096

score – bg is mass zerging everything as usual

Attachments:

Sanctum of Rall

21/12 BG - SoR - TC

in WvW

Xirin.8593

score – bg is mass zerging everything as usual

Spawn more overlords!

[AoN] All or Nothing

21/12 BG - SoR - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

Hi guys, TC guy here. Have to say, I am loving the challenge your two servers have brought and enjoying it immensely. I have had my most intense fights yet with you guys.

/respect

Nothing will be friendly as long SoR and BG are on the same tier… It’s been like that for 6 weeks now. But TC is doing awesome, keep up the good work.

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

21/12 BG - SoR - TC

in WvW

Xirin.8593

/respect

Nothing will be friendly as long SoR and BG are on the same tier… It’s been like that for 6 weeks now. But TC is doing awesome, keep up the good work.

Yeah…at this point all the trash talk is meaningless. Here’s what it comes down to:

SOR: BG nightcaps, zergs, can’t hold own BL, has no open field skill

BG: SOR has NA zerg, can’t hold EB, SOR cries b/c lost 5x in a row

I don’t think anyone on either side really cares what the other side says anymore.

[AoN] All or Nothing

21/12 BG - SoR - TC

in WvW

Posted by: rhonyn.6810

rhonyn.6810

IOJ is in second place in T3, and TC is in second place in T2.

Interesting.

What’s actually interesting is that Tarnished Coast was ranked 7th for seven weeks. Seems like an omen, considering the week started on December 21 lol.

TC has underestimated its population size for a long time. TC has been too large for T3 for a long time (ie shouldnt have been 7th), and is easily a T2 ( or even T1) sized server. We’re finding CD is larger then IoJ in the current T3 match….and TC outnumbered CD and FA combined the week before.

(holidays will likely mess up typical weekend/weekday dynamics for those pointing to that in outcome dynamics)

Sounds like a good matchup atm.

21/12 BG - SoR - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Moderator.6837

Moderator.6837

Hello,

As this thread has derailed with off-topic posts and inflammatory comments, it is now closed.

Please help keep these forums a productive and friendly place by posting in a respectful tone.