22/02 Aurora Glade - Baruch Bay - Riverside

in WvW

Posted by: Slomo.1029

Slomo.1029

Have a nice week!

This time: Keep whining at a minimum. Dont come to complain about people camping JPs. Dont cry about lost SMs and Keeps if there is a new build.

~ Gandara

in WvW

Posted by: Omaris Mortuus Est.2738

Omaris Mortuus Est.2738

OMG! You sunk my battleship!

Macros, you can use them as long as they arent macros.
Remember to buy the officially endorsed GW2 Steel Series Keyboard, it supports macros!
WvW, we only care if it affects the servers we play on.

in WvW

Posted by: ZStefanovic.2475

ZStefanovic.2475

Great fights on Baruch Bay tonight! Epic battles for the BB Garri after reset, 3 servers with massive numbers in one keep, my PC is still recovering lol!

Shout out to the RED guild from BB, you guys defended garri well! Looking forward to the rest of the week fighting you guys!

Former [FURY] – Farming Orr since 1802
my stream: http://twitch.tv/Para_Streaming
All names start with Para

in WvW

Posted by: Ouro.5846

Ouro.5846

This is going to be a fun match up. Lots of spaniards to kill!

in WvW

Posted by: Wamgor.9347

Wamgor.9347

Thanks for the fights tonight in AG Bl and later on Rs Bl

/wave @ Nuke

Would love to of heard your reactions nuke if you didnt already know we were on AG… atleast now you do if you didnt already was great fights in and around bay area for awhile. This time no toggle walk hehe

Also Wsdp?(maybe typo) (dont remember them from Piken matchup) run a decent number and to the rest of BB encountered tonight… cheers for the fights, saw more of you guys than RS

Way more fun than tier 2… alot of good fights, think my favourite was probally se supply camp on riverside bl vs baruch bay was alot of fun

/kind regards TUP

Raid Leader/Officer
The Unlikely Plan (TUP)
Ex Piken Square (EU)

in WvW

Wamgor.9347

Also whats up with BB server… slightly suprised you guys got relegated from tier 3 (kinda expecting you to bounce back on score due to night coverage)

BB/Nuke Did you lose any guilds? Rnv still around? cleaning squad and the rest? those are most the guilds I remember from the piken matchup.

Raid Leader/Officer
The Unlikely Plan (TUP)
Ex Piken Square (EU)

in WvW

Posted by: loseros.5912

loseros.5912

Yep, we didn’t expect to see you in aurora, was a little surprise :P But a good surprise ^^. I haven’t played in this matchup yet, but my teammates told me they were happy to see you and that they ejoyed having good fights Keep it up guys!

And no, we didn’t loose any guild… we lost random pop in general. We think it’s due to exams… I personaly think it’s because 3 weeks in a row vs deso + piken and then 2 weeks in a row vs kodash bunkers fell down the morale ofthe people xD
So no, it’s not surprising to be in T4 when we lost nightcapping which made us stay in those tiers (T2-3)

Asterilla
Ranger charr 80, Guardian asura 80

(edited by loseros.5912)

in WvW

Posted by: WhiskeyJack.5839

WhiskeyJack.5839

Wanna give thanks to [BORN] guild (or something close to that) and the militia of Baruch Bay for the fights on EB by the dredge tunnels/wild creek tower at 2:30am onwards. EPIC!

Gunnars Hold
Furious Cookies[FURY]

in WvW

Posted by: Khenzy.9348

Khenzy.9348

^That was pretty epic indeed. I kind of loved seeing how your commander was the last mas standing and subsecuently the last man to go down, it just made it more memorable. You guys gave us some great fights, kudos to that I say.

in WvW

Posted by: Torres.2890

Torres.2890

Also whats up with BB server… slightly suprised you guys got relegated from tier 3 (kinda expecting you to bounce back on score due to night coverage)

BB/Nuke Did you lose any guilds? Rnv still around? cleaning squad and the rest? those are most the guilds I remember from the piken matchup.

Things have been going downhill after paid transfers.
3 spanish guilds left BB (Seven Instincs, Desidentes, Kaz Legacy).
It was fun at tier 2 but there’s too much zerg vs zerg.

Baruch Bay.

(edited by Torres.2890)

in WvW

Wamgor.9347

Agreed about the blob too much zerg vs zerg in tier 2…

Also understand why some of those guilds sIN, Des,Kaz moved as the spanish usually dominate that time zone period in the am… and lack of competition (only one spanish server) so have no real oppostion in those time zones, besides against one another or maybe eventually american servers as you will get more oppostion.

Its hard to read how strong your server still is, just like riverside as both suffering from morale a little bit (as you both t2-t3 for awhile) still t4 is pretty fun for those who are not suffering from low morale

Raid Leader/Officer
The Unlikely Plan (TUP)
Ex Piken Square (EU)

in WvW

Posted by: Haltair.3062

Haltair.3062

A lot of fun yesterday.
Do not take care of your cows and girldfriends, we will steal you both of them in any case.

Haltair, one of the twelve shadows

Haltair, One of the Twelve Shadows
Baruch Bay´s Thieves Brotherhood, Order of Shadows
Orden de Sombras [OdS]

in WvW

Posted by: catogu.7561

catogu.7561

If anyone wants to do some 1v1 duels , add me pls. / AG

in WvW

Posted by: Libarebane.7639

Libarebane.7639

A lot of fun yesterday.
Do not take care of your cows and girldfriends, we will steal you both of them in any case.

yep, lots of fun:)
Ai-ai-ai Did they took your cattle and girls in T3?
Nah, dont worry you have lots of males

in WvW

Posted by: Haltair.3062

Haltair.3062

A lot of fun yesterday.

XD
Do not worry
We will take yours to tier2 again
Perhaps the males too…xD

Haltair, One of the Twelve Shadows
Baruch Bay´s Thieves Brotherhood, Order of Shadows
Orden de Sombras [OdS]

in WvW

Posted by: Libarebane.7639

Libarebane.7639

A lot of fun yesterday.

XD
Do not worry
Perhaps the males too…xD

men… promises, promises…

in WvW

Posted by: Seregon.2187

Seregon.2187

My god Nuke, you have got to be one of the most resilient guilds I’ve seen. Siege after siege, you just keep coming. Very nice fights in AG bl today and yesterday.

Ruby Ruby Rubyyy / Lord Snickersnak
[team] Team Team Team Team Team Team
[TUP] The Unlikely Plan

in WvW

loseros.5912

Lol i thought kodash built german bunkers.
Your structures are more than that lol…
Thousends of arrow carts, trebs, catas, even flame rams to block arrows (?)
Oh and ppl everywhere. Zzzzzz.
Hopefully for you it was a 1vs1 in terms of server since i didn’t see many riverside. Did they move to kodash or something?
Anyways it’s been fun to play agains UNIT and FLAK or something like that. But Bay keep is like… we end tired of attacking it once and again and again and you allways have supplys… and you bring them from anywhere… hahaha kittening crazy… prolly my largest siege ever. Still right now we haven’t taken the keep and you repaired both inner and outter wall/door after 8 hours of non-continious siege when we finally managed to enter the lord room (which had another ton of arrow carts…)

Asterilla

(edited by loseros.5912)

in WvW

Posted by: kribre.9683

kribre.9683

Thank you all for epic fights today! All the time from 2pm and untill now! Special thanks to VLK that ran in EB. And NuKe and RNV in AG! You guys give us a rly hard challenge! Nice movement from your, from your entire server actually, all stacked so much on the commander :P The siege you’ve done at bay was rly nice :P was fun to push you out of the lord room there^^

Thanks again for all the nice fights and let there be many more! I myself will be gone for 2 weeks from tuesday so enjoy the week!
And good luck to everyone!

Tripilios
[VII] – Seventh Legion – retired
[Dius] – Semper Dius – Kodash

in WvW

Posted by: Omaris Mortuus Est.2738

Omaris Mortuus Est.2738

Wow, the defense of Bay on AG BL, man it seemed like BB just had an endless supply of players.

First wave was beaten, so 2nd wave comes in, whilst first wave made it’s way back and held back until 2nd wave was beaten, then 1st wave runs in whilst 2nd comes back. It was a huge ongoing seige!

But to find out you’ve been trying to take it for the last 10 hours :O

Macros, you can use them as long as they arent macros.
Remember to buy the officially endorsed GW2 Steel Series Keyboard, it supports macros!
WvW, we only care if it affects the servers we play on.

in WvW

Posted by: Bero.2193

Bero.2193

I’d just like to say i am finally going to bed after fighting baruch bay for 14 hours of endless 50 man groups, probs different guilds going for one objective but still your night coverage is just stupid we just lost garrison on AG after what i can say was a tired defence on our part after such a long day. Oh and shout out to the thief i duelled from NUKE guild next to our north west tower on AG i was the little asura ele, good fight .

Commander Tálok

in WvW

Posted by: Myrmidone.4362

Myrmidone.4362

Greetings from Riverside^^, i wanna thank both BB and AG for tons of lootbags on BB Borderlands Bluelake supply camp, finally we took your bay^^.
Respect, you wiped about countless times but push again and again;-)
Nice fights so far but we still got these suckers who build rams everywhere destroying our supps………………….

Greets Myrmi

in WvW

Posted by: DarkGatts.9834

DarkGatts.9834

Congratulations to the people of Riverside and Aurora Glade. You defend your keeps till the last breath and you must feel proud of that. Take a keep from you guys is really hard. You know where you have to put the siege and believe me, when you pass the first wall of the keep we already know the second wall will be even more difficult. As i said great job guys!

Btw, to the people of Aurora Glade i just want to say another thing if you allow me. Take good care of the TUP guys, we fought them when they were in Piken and they are great. Is hard to leave your home server so make them feel like they still were at home.

Vashtu Norn
Guardian Lv80
[RG] Red Guard

in WvW

Posted by: Zumy.6318

Zumy.6318

A lot of fun yesterday.

XD
Do not worry
Perhaps the males too…xD

Best regards to the twelve shadows. Nice to meet you on the battlefield!

Thief | Zumy [Buka]
Legendary counter: Twilight, Bolt, Incinerator, Incinerator Nr. 2, Meteorlogicus, The Dreamer

(edited by Zumy.6318)

in WvW

Posted by: Osicat.4139

Osicat.4139

<Kiss>< Unity> <TUP> and even the Riverside ppl (When you not have a wall to hide behind) I miss fight you guys <3

Osicat <Judge>

in WvW

Posted by: twigglet.9310

twigglet.9310

To the guild (NUKE) from BB epic fights tonight on AG BL lots of fun and some good fights, wipes on both sides. much love from NP on AG

NP’s number one Mesmer (sorry mal youll always be number 2) ;)

in WvW

Zumy.6318

Thank you very much NP. At the inc directly 5 minutes ago, you dropped me:

ZAP!!!

I am so happy right now!

Thief | Zumy [Buka]
Legendary counter: Twilight, Bolt, Incinerator, Incinerator Nr. 2, Meteorlogicus, The Dreamer

(edited by Zumy.6318)

in WvW

Posted by: Torfear.3076

Torfear.3076

Hi TUP people!

You all are so strong and powerful defense inside Lord’s Shadaran Hills. We enjoyedyour defense during hours.

Congratulations!

Name: Torfear
Clan: RED
Server: Baruch Bay
Map: Baruch Bay

in WvW

Posted by: Beri.3156

Beri.3156

Was good fights against Nuke guild from BB in AG bl. We managed to wipe you few times even u had bit more numbers =)
Another great fight was in BB bl hills against RED guild and some others.

Awesome charr necro 66,000 kills
Aurora Glade

in WvW

Posted by: Torres.2890

Torres.2890

Be afraid of BB! Be very afraid!

Attachments:

Baruch Bay.

in WvW

Wamgor.9347

Hi TUP people!

You all are so strong and powerful defense inside Lord’s Shadaran Hills. We enjoyedyour defense during hours.

Congratulations!

Name: Torfear
Clan: RED
Server: Baruch Bay
Map: Baruch Bay

Thanks for the fights tonight, mostly on BB bl and mostly again BB Way more enjoyable than tier 2… lots of fun throughout

Seemed like you guys eventually gathered the entire zone to fight us hehe

slowly losing everything on map, we did last stand at hills… outnumbered, lack of supply and pinned in, eventually you had more siege than us there

Our 18 TUP guys for hills fight enjoyed it, was pretty intense… there was also a few AG friendlies around who helped out… I saw plenty of Baruch Bay on my screen wave after wave, with RED usually leading the charge amongst them. Was great stuff, we lost a couple of people out of postion and finally went down after along time. A couple of ppl logged, I took over leading we took SM, reinforced another bl, then came back to BB and took half the map again to have rnv and others slowly kick us out of map again when we were down to 4 guys

Bay before hills was pretty good also, maybe if we had closer to 30 TUP instead of 20 on things would of been even more interesting

/Kind Regards TUP

Raid Leader/Officer
The Unlikely Plan (TUP)
Ex Piken Square (EU)

in WvW

Posted by: samski.5194

samski.5194

To the Ranger, Warrior and Necro from Baruch Bay guild [AKGL] who just tried to steal my solo cap of Red briar on Riverside BL, good effort but unlucky

in WvW

loseros.5912

I’m startjng to hate Aurora Glade (in a good sense). kitten those kitten arrow carts everywhere. Everywhere? Everywhere!

Those aren’t firtresses are bunkers! High quality bunkers! I’m having nightmares with them! Hahaha :P Most defended structures i’ve seen so far. Good job guys defending. It’s a hard challenge trying to conquer you anything that is not a camp.

Didn’t expect that for a T4-5 server

Asterilla

in WvW

Posted by: Manny.9081

Manny.9081

This is indeed a very entertaining matchup. I hope everyone enjoys it as much as I do. :-)

PS: Sorry about all the Arrow Cart related deaths. I was walking around with a crate and then tripped. Suddenly all of my supply slipped into what was in that crate, an Arrow Cart magically appeared; and as I was trying to get back on my feet, I must have flipped a lever somewhere, sending the hail of arrows flying by accident. As I tried to run and see where they landed and where all the screaming noises came from, I must have slipped and fallen off the wall. It was then when my greatsword somehow got loose in its scabbard and flew all over the place.

True story.

Aurora Glade | Player of Kwam Tremere, Kwam Sigma, and Alija Acanthus | [iSpy]

in WvW

Posted by: applecup.3047

applecup.3047

I’m startjng to hate Aurora Glade (in a good sense). kitten those kitten arrow carts everywhere. Everywhere? Everywhere!

Those aren’t firtresses are bunkers! High quality bunkers! I’m having nightmares with them! Hahaha :P Most defended structures i’ve seen so far. Good job guys defending. It’s a hard challenge trying to conquer you anything that is not a camp.

Didn’t expect that for a T4-5 server

I’ll take that as a compliment

Seriously though, props to BB (and NUKE in particular), you guys are nothing if not persistent. Still, one must avenge ones arrow carts :P

[III] Third Legio, Aurora Glade
An Officer and a Gentlewoman

in WvW

Posted by: Jarul.8635

Jarul.8635

Zumy, your the “blonde” mesmer?

in WvW

Zumy.6318

No, that is Lonny if short haired or Xaraxus if long haired.
I wasnt in Wv3 yesterday nor will be today. Im close to finish my Bolt :-).
I only play Guardian (the one with Twilight) and will start playing the Thief i levelled through crafting a week ago (called Zumy), after I finished my Bolt. Just for time with no group around.
Mesmer only in PvE when I need another daily or chrests from Dungeos. Ele i didnt find entertaining and too easy.

So I could shorten my signature to Sankja (Guard) and Zumy (s/d Thief).

Wow, what a wall of text for one simple question :-D

How did your encounter with my guildie go? I expect you to be an awesome condition/control ranger so very hard for mesmer.

Thief | Zumy [Buka]

(edited by Zumy.6318)

in WvW

Jarul.8635

We spanked them!
Na .. tbh was even fight’s, had good fun.
And I’m not so awesome … was on so much low health, that I had to break off from fights and wait to heal up :|

in WvW

Posted by: Lonny.9873

Lonny.9873

Yesterday it should’ve been me playing the “blonde” mesmer
Setup for yesterday was Guardian, Mesmer, Mesmer, Engi since Zumy is all in for PvE nowadays

X Requiem X – [REQ]
Sela Nox – Mesmer
Medania – Thief

in WvW

Zumy.6318

I am sorry! 200g and I am all in for Wv3, I swear!

Thief | Zumy [Buka]

in WvW

Jarul.8635

Bloodeh pve’er … stop slack!
Btw, double mesmer is nasteh … transcript from coms:

Kill the mesmer!
Which one?
The one I targted.
What about this one over here?
What? I’ve already targeted the mesmer.
No, this mesmer over here, the blond one …

Ended up calling the mesmsers for, mesmer and blondie :P

in WvW

Posted by: Lonny.9873

Lonny.9873

Mhhhh…. Time for Total Makeover Kit to annoy you even more :P
To be honest: Despite being only 8 active members we got 7 full exotic geared Mesmer ready for WvW

X Requiem X – [REQ]
Sela Nox – Mesmer
Medania – Thief

in WvW

Zumy.6318

Mine has long black hair, but cba playing it.
You playing with your Warhammer crew Jarul?
Whats ur guildtag btw?

Thief | Zumy [Buka]

in WvW

Posted by: Miragee.3604

Miragee.3604

Hey Guys,

I want to thank NP, FURY and rddt for the good fights we had yesterday evening (mainly on riverside homelands)! I hope you had as much fun as we had!

See ya!
Miragee [VU]

in WvW

Posted by: samski.5194

samski.5194

Thanks for the 1vX fights at Briar on BB BL tonight BB. Cant believe you stole my tower

in WvW

Wamgor.9347

I respect both your servers Rs/BB (Ironically aimed more at BB) but can you please fight more in the open field and less hiding behind siege/t3 upgrades when you outnumber us as it becomes a snooze fest and really boring…

I know some of you guys love your siege, but when you outnumber a enemy so much it is a bit sad that you dont come out to play

You know we play for fights win or lose it dont matter… Treb wars and hiding is tedious… dont tell me you prefer to treb or rv door over killing people who you outnumber I cannot understand that mentality…

Hope you enjoy fighting us as much as we do you

/kind regards TUP

look forward to more epic battles in the future

Raid Leader/Officer
The Unlikely Plan (TUP)
Ex Piken Square (EU)

in WvW

Jarul.8635

Nopes, not playing with my Warhammer crew, I joined up with another Warhammer crew, PX. Btw … mine has pink hair, Princess Leia style, is small and eats a bit to much … and has 5" of dust all over it.

in WvW

Zumy.6318

Ah, ok then :-).

Wanna set up a little 5vs5 on friday? Maybe bring some fellow friend groups? I could ask AMOK to come too.
I am really curious about good rangers in 5vs5 :-).

Thief | Zumy [Buka]

in WvW

Jarul.8635

I’ll talk to my guildies tonight, maybe we can get a group running for a 5v5.
Good place to test out some specs

in WvW

Zumy.6318

Nice! Just contact me under Sankja IG :-).

Thief | Zumy [Buka]