22/02 Aurora Glade - Baruch Bay - Riverside

in WvW

Posted by: Omaris Mortuus Est.2738

Omaris Mortuus Est.2738

Anyone else getting the “bug” where you finish a downed enemy but they dont die?!

I’ve finished several downed enemies 4 times in a row and yet they are still alive regaining their health!

First Alt F4 and now this, do these players have no shame.

Macros, you can use them as long as they arent macros.
Remember to buy the officially endorsed GW2 Steel Series Keyboard, it supports macros!
WvW, we only care if it affects the servers we play on.

in WvW

Posted by: Kasuyaki.2510

Kasuyaki.2510

This is a pretty old bug and it´s the same thing like the dolyaks that show up at a wrong location. If you´re using a “move towards target skill” you will jump to their true location and can finish them.

I dont think people are abusing this with some kind of trick. It´s just a bug and it happens a lot in big fights.

[JDGE] – Piken Square

in WvW

Posted by: Mango.2378

Mango.2378

Anyone else getting the “bug” where you finish a downed enemy but they dont die?!

I’ve finished several downed enemies 4 times in a row and yet they are still alive regaining their health!

First Alt F4 and now this, do these players have no shame.

Its none Bug.
Some players incl. me have not the best Inet. Raidfights = BIG lag (or 1sek connection lost) and than is the player on another spot as you see him.

On World Events (Shatterer Jormag etc.) is the event finished and on my client are the boss over 20 per cent Lifepoints

Motto: “Dragon Tooth for Piken Square!”
DTK | Die Technokraten – Besoffende Mango
Flußufer/ Riverside [DE]

in WvW

Posted by: Lonny.9873

Lonny.9873

Nice! Just contact me under Sankja IG :-).

Mhhh…
You gonna have to finish ur legendary ASAP.
I fear u’r gonna be a bit rusty gegarding PvP.

X Requiem X – [REQ]
Sela Nox – Mesmer
Medania – Thief

in WvW

Omaris Mortuus Est.2738

This is a pretty old bug and it´s the same thing like the dolyaks that show up at a wrong location. If you´re using a “move towards target skill” you will jump to their true location and can finish them.

I dont think people are abusing this with some kind of trick. It´s just a bug and it happens a lot in big fights.

Ah right, thanks for letting us know. I can rage less now

Remember to buy the officially endorsed GW2 Steel Series Keyboard, it supports macros!

in WvW

Posted by: Myrmidone.4362

Myrmidone.4362

Greetings, where you got this nightshift from Hell Aurora?
Horrible it is at all.
Omegastyle.

Grrets Myrmi

in WvW

Posted by: flowjob.7934

flowjob.7934

Very very low Aurora. You are only good at PvD, you don’t deserve the 2nd place.
We will get it back and kick your kittening nightcapping kitten

mfg

in WvW

Posted by: Libarebane.7639

Libarebane.7639

Nice job Flow and say hello to Bo

in WvW

Posted by: loseros.5912

loseros.5912

Another week same matchup

Asterilla
Ranger charr 80, Guardian asura 80

in WvW

Omaris Mortuus Est.2738

Nightcapping? BB have huge numbers during our nights. RS have around the same as AG.

Right now AG barely owns much on EB, and we own our half of our BL.

So what is all this about our nightcappers? Cos from the looks of it, your nightcappers have been busy as well. :P

in WvW

Posted by: adoslaw.7091

adoslaw.7091

Riverside had +70 income and their borderlands painted red at 10pm gmt, I think its still primetime since we were fighting 50+ BB groups at that time ( had great fights back there, too bad BB loves so badly to hide behind the walls even if they outnumber us 3:1 )

Aurora Glade Invader [UNTY]

in WvW

Posted by: MartyPartys.9187

MartyPartys.9187

Very very low Aurora. You are only good at PvD, you don’t deserve the 2nd place.

mfg

Maybe first come out of your keeps, fight us in the open field, give us your badges and then say we don’t deserve the second place.

We all know Aurora Glade made it a pretty hard matchup for both of you, it’s just because of the lack of coverage that we can’t compete to the max.

Now let’s make it an interesting friday and see you both next week.

in WvW

loseros.5912

Whut? Are you talking about that tower fight, right?

Cause if someone doesn’t fight in open field at least is not Nuke… I don’t know the rest of baruch since we play only in 1 map at a time, but i can say that both aurora and riverside are a bunch of bunker campers (except some guilds which fight once or twice then flee whenever they see us). When we arrive, there are allways 2-3 arrow carts awaiting to fire at will.

Asterilla

in WvW

Myrmidone.4362

@Omaris

I logged in at 8.00 am and we were ticking with 90 you were ticking nearly at 400 so pls dont tell bullkitten.
Right know we took mostly back so you ae ticking so low.
About hiding in our walls? Really ask some guilds of you how often the get open fights from us and got their kitten kicked.
First it was our masses now it is our hiding, whats next?

Pls stay to the truth as i did.

Greets Myrmi

btw………..hail to the Glad Commander facing every morning god job^^

in WvW

Myrmidone.4362

@Loseros

Sorry to say but on PT, BB is the lowest Server we fought till yet.
The only thing that is respectful about you is that you die and come back again and again all the time so you reach your Goals at some certain time;-)
Mostly when the others go to to sleep, your skill is tremendous.

Till next week.

btw………you have the Masses to play way higher than T4, but as i said above almost every Server on T3-T1 is kicking your kitten on PT, that should give you a thought

(edited by Myrmidone.4362)

in WvW

loseros.5912

@myrmi
Which borderland have you been playing at?

Asterilla

in WvW

Myrmidone.4362

Mostly Eternal right know, cause we lost the main guild who foughts on your and Auroras Border, they went to Kodash.
I thing Nuke got some decent fights from Riverside Guilds at all.

Greets Myrmi

KAZ was your biggest lost at all

(edited by Myrmidone.4362)

in WvW

loseros.5912

:( what a pitty
We lost a late night guild too

Asterilla

in WvW

Posted by: WhiskeyJack.5839

WhiskeyJack.5839

Whut? Are you talking about that tower fight, right?

Cause if someone doesn’t fight in open field at least is not Nuke… I don’t know the rest of baruch since we play only in 1 map at a time, but i can say that both aurora and riverside are a bunch of bunker campers (except some guilds which fight once or twice then flee whenever they see us). When we arrive, there are allways 2-3 arrow carts awaiting to fire at will.

Relax he’s talking about Riverside. There’s a few RS guilds like [VU] who actually come off the walls to fight. Its like the rest of them don’t wanna risk getting wiped so they can’t be called out on forums or put in YouTube videos.

[NUKE] your CC is awesome, how many people were you running with yesterday?

Gunnars Hold
Furious Cookies[FURY]

in WvW

Posted by: Twinklefairy.6739

Twinklefairy.6739

sIN > Kaz Just sayin…..
Also, Nuke what borderland do you guys usually go to as I think we’d happily come to the same one.
What night guild did you lose this time? RNV?

in WvW

loseros.5912

Around 40 in a single raid. Usually we divide into 2 but since we had 3 more guilds fighting in that borderland we decided it wasn’t necessary to split into 2 raids.
But anyways we divide lots of time to pick up supplys… just 100 per camp isn’t enoguh :P

Asterilla

in WvW

loseros.5912

@twinkle
Yes RNV
This week we’ve been fighting in AG and yesterday in riverside (to taste them :P)
Today since it’s our “free day” we’ll proly go to eternals, depends on queues and the ppl that wants to play :P
Anyways if you want any sort of GvG we’re willing to fight… we need to practice and improve a lot yet!

So if anyone wants to do any GvG fight just msg me ingame, mail me, post here or whatever you want but make sure I will get the message xD.

Asterilla

in WvW

Posted by: Moss.9018

Moss.9018

Anyone fought yesterday in BB? We win in open field, no just behind the walls

;)

Mossi Norn, commander of Redención [RED] – Baruch Bay – and other seven character lv 80

in WvW

Posted by: Monkeymonger.9235

Monkeymonger.9235

I want to thank both Riverside and Baruch Bay for the fights this week! Especially (since they are freshest in my mind) MMO and NUKE from Baruch, and DW and DTK from Rivers. All these guilds have put up an amazing fight and it will be a pleasure fighting you again next week!

May the badges keep flowing for you,
Rorik Scarchest, UNITY

in WvW

Posted by: catogu.7561

catogu.7561

Hey guys , I’ve made a small video of me roaming in WvW , check it out if you want and read the description , thx – Link

in WvW

Omaris Mortuus Est.2738

@Omaris

I logged in at 8.00 am and we were ticking with 90 you were ticking nearly at 400 so pls dont tell bullkitten.
Right know we took mostly back so you ae ticking so low.
About hiding in our walls? Really ask some guilds of you how often the get open fights from us and got their kitten kicked.
First it was our masses now it is our hiding, whats next?

Pls stay to the truth as i did.

Greets Myrmi

btw………..hail to the Glad Commander facing every morning god job^^

I did say it as it is, I said if you are complaining on our nightcappers, then we can complain about your early morning cappers.

You yourself have said you took most of it back. So I dont see the problem, if AG took things whilst your server was less active, your server took things when ours is less active. This is what happens when servers from different time zones play against each other. This happens with all servers and even though many of us dont like it, it is part of the game.

WvW is a one week long, 24/7 battle. There is no set primetime, each server has their own primetime based on their own players. I hear BB has some Mexican players, we have some US players as well. their primetime isnt the same as us in the EU.
Even in the EU western europe prime time 2-3 hours different than eastern europe.

So what exactly do you want Anet to do?
You can complain about night cappers
We can complain about morning cappers
Others can complain about afternoon cappers
Other can complain about evening cappers
Some have even complained about some countries having higher unemployment and so those people are playing all day and night!

Seriously where do you want it to stop? This is the nature of the game, and there isnt much anyone can do about it.

in WvW

Myrmidone.4362

I can deal with it, i just asked where you got these Nightshift as you see above in my first post.
Cause first days of matchup i didnt saw much of that.
In your Post you told that you have no necessary Nightshift at all, see thats just not true nothing else i am talking about;-)
See ya next Week.

Greets Myrmi

in WvW

Posted by: Kuper.2641

Kuper.2641

Good Fun on EB last night. We had a queue on our BL so decided to give EB a try since bb had taken a couple things in our corner. We ended up flipping backwards and forwards between bb for RS attacks on our towers, eventually we had enough time to push into BB territory and capture some upgraded towers
Props to the white Charr Commander on bb, I think [VITA] guild?? Eventually SM was captured and then that became a huge battleground for a couple hours, every wall and gate seemed to be open on that castle!

Much love from [rddt] and hope to see you guys again soon

[VII] Seventh Legion
Ex-Guild/Raid Leader/Commander
www.seventhlegion.net

in WvW

loseros.5912

Lol… we don’t have mexicans dude… that’s a rumor spread by dunno who xD
We have only 1 southamerican guild of 10-20 ppl i think… not enough to deal with any nightcapping…
Our real nightcapping was thx to KAZ and siN and these days has been RNV, now i think there’s nothing left apart from that southamerican guild which I never saw them…

Asterilla

in WvW

Posted by: Zumy.6318

Zumy.6318

Nice! Just contact me under Sankja IG :-).

Mhhh…
You gonna have to finish ur legendary ASAP.
I fear u’r gonna be a bit rusty gegarding PvP.

Done!
Twilight, Bolt and Anomaly now.

<3Sankja<3

Thief | Zumy [Buka]
Legendary counter: Twilight, Bolt, Incinerator, Incinerator Nr. 2, Meteorlogicus, The Dreamer

in WvW

Omaris Mortuus Est.2738

Lol… we don’t have mexicans dude… that’s a rumor spread by dunno who xD
We have only 1 southamerican guild of 10-20 ppl i think… not enough to deal with any nightcapping…
Our real nightcapping was thx to KAZ and siN and these days has been RNV, now i think there’s nothing left apart from that southamerican guild which I never saw them…

No Mexicans? SO my shouting “Arriba” after a kill has all been for naught?!

in WvW

Posted by: Kraag Deadsoul.2789

Kraag Deadsoul.2789

Question:

I can deal with it, i just asked where you got these Nightshift as you see above in my first post…

Greets Myrmi

Answer:

Greetings, where you got this nightshift from Hell Aurora?
Horrible it is at all.
Omegastyle.

Grrets Myrmi

From Hell.

See ya next week.

So many souls, so little time. ~ Kraag Deadsoul

in WvW

Posted by: Wamgor.9347

Wamgor.9347

Woah… whats with all the QQ

lol at complaining about all this night capping…

Firstly we all know BB naturally have the biggest night pressence and AG were busy fighting them… Its not AG’s fault that RS gave up last night…

I know both your servers lost one or two “clans” BB lost rnv to SFR? RS lost FG? If? to Kodash? which is a shame, can understand people moving for fights although FG/IF move was more surprising.

I know both your servers have had a bit of internal drama and you are both weaker than we fought in T3 (w/ piken) Im not sure why Morale or Score is playing such a big effect for people… when its all about fun fights, kill or be killed, the epic action.

sIN > kaz +1

“Cause if someone doesn’t fight in open field at least is not Nuke… I don’t know the rest of baruch since we play only in 1 map at a time, but i can say that both aurora and riverside are a bunch of bunker campers (except some guilds which fight once or twice then flee whenever they see us). When we arrive, there are allways 2-3 arrow carts awaiting to fire at will.”

I could take this quote the wrong way and say the same thing about BB’s Server We have been on your bl this week Nuke, mostly seen Red/CS and alot of other spanish guild tags that i cant remember the names of

When we run normal raid numbers entire bb bunker themself into t3 keep and siege it up… When we running lower numbers we still dont run away we defend to the end despite being totally outmanned. Looking forward to fighting nuke tonight, always good fights.

Raid Leader/Officer
The Unlikely Plan (TUP)
Ex Piken Square (EU)

in WvW

loseros.5912

Ye, looks like Homelands are like that xD

Asterilla

in WvW

Posted by: ChroNoS.6978

ChroNoS.6978

Anyone want to 1v1? I’ll be roaming around most of the night :p /w me in game ^^

Qronuz – Ranger

in WvW

Posted by: MRA.4758

MRA.4758

By the very definition, whoever has the necessary points also deserves the second place. And so does AG in this week. You cannot argue with that.

If the Auroras found a strategy to beat us then this only means we have to get better and counter their strategy.

To our opponents: It has been fun fighting you, and thank you for the many badges you so kindly provided. Since we meet again, I’d say the final words on the T4 ranking have yet to be spoken …

~MRA

IGN: Peavy (Asuran Engineer)
Tyrian Intelligence Agency [TIA]
Dies for Riverside on a regular basis, since the betas

in WvW

Posted by: I S U P E R S I N I.4761

I S U P E R S I N I.4761

Woah… whats with all the QQ

lol at complaining about all this night capping…

Firstly we all know BB naturally have the biggest night pressence and AG were busy fighting them… Its not AG’s fault that RS gave up last night…

I know both your servers lost one or two “clans” BB lost rnv to SFR? RS lost FG? If? to Kodash? which is a shame, can understand people moving for fights although FG/IF move was more surprising.

I know both your servers have had a bit of internal drama and you are both weaker than we fought in T3 (w/ piken) Im not sure why Morale or Score is playing such a big effect for people… when its all about fun fights, kill or be killed, the epic action.

sIN > kaz +1

“Cause if someone doesn’t fight in open field at least is not Nuke… I don’t know the rest of baruch since we play only in 1 map at a time, but i can say that both aurora and riverside are a bunch of bunker campers (except some guilds which fight once or twice then flee whenever they see us). When we arrive, there are allways 2-3 arrow carts awaiting to fire at will.”

I could take this quote the wrong way and say the same thing about BB’s Server We have been on your bl this week Nuke, mostly seen Red/CS and alot of other spanish guild tags that i cant remember the names of

When we run normal raid numbers entire bb bunker themself into t3 keep and siege it up… When we running lower numbers we still dont run away we defend to the end despite being totally outmanned. Looking forward to fighting nuke tonight, always good fights.

Excellent post you have written here. As you stated there is 3-4 guilds that will step out the gates and fight. But in the be all and end all its about the Fun.

I personally like to leave the gates open If they come in uninvited, They essentially have a lot of re-spawning to do.

I enjoy fighting both servers, it puts AG under a lot of pressure.. which is good and bad, I really enjoyed the week.

Cant wait for reset.
Thanks

[KISS]~~Aurora Glade~~

in WvW

Posted by: ZStefanovic.2475

ZStefanovic.2475

To the BOAT thief from riverside, nice try mate im the aurora glade warrior u tried to kill on riverside BL north of victors lodge around 1:55 GMT.
Just managed to finish you before the rest of your guild came :P

Former [FURY] – Farming Orr since 1802
my stream: http://twitch.tv/Para_Streaming
All names start with Para

in WvW

Posted by: Corran.4957

Corran.4957

mfg

Surely you are used to losing wars by now?
You got plenty of points at night in the early days of the battle, so you really cant complain. If you going to complain about anyone then speak to the 4am 50man BB zergs.

Not like you dominated us in primetime, infact most the time you struggled unless BB were helping you out by attacking at the same time. So dont make out you are such a superior force. Just go back to hiding in your keeps

in WvW

Posted by: Corran.4957

Corran.4957

On a less sarcy and playful note!

Been an interesting week. Sometimes really zergy but managed to have some really good small group fights (10-15 vs 20-25 for instance). Giving LoE a chance to actually mess around whilst not demanding people to play set classes/builds.

Think the most fun was Thursday night though when had 6 of us defending the NE spanish BL supply camp for an hour or so. Seemed to have constant fights and wasnt till 20 or so came along we lost it.

Thanks for the fun fights, and looking forward to this week. Got a better start than last time but will see how it goes.

in WvW

Posted by: catogu.7561

catogu.7561

Anyone wiling to do 1v1 feel free to pm me when im online / AG

in WvW

Posted by: Slomo.1029

Slomo.1029

Yo, dudes. About the “not deserving 2nd place”:

Tell him to kitten off please.

Attachments:

~ Gandara

in WvW

Posted by: CosmicChopsticks.2876

CosmicChopsticks.2876

If you can’t see from the screenshot, he’s under the map destroying our siege.

Crazy (Jess/Dave/Chuck), The Karma Initiative [rddt]
Aurora Glade

in WvW

Posted by: Kasuyaki.2510

Kasuyaki.2510

Im going to post this in the german matchup thread and RS is going to investigate. Keep in mind that this is only a single person and he is not representing our whole server. We are still sorry that this happned ;(

Still a nice matchup so far. The reset night on RS borderlands was awesome. Greetings to Nuke, UNTY and all the other invaders from baruch and aurora :D

[JDGE] – Piken Square

(edited by Kasuyaki.2510)

in WvW

Posted by: Slomo.1029

Slomo.1029

Not saying it is you fault. Probably just another kiddo from a random PvE guild trying out some hacks he found.
Just, if you know what guild this is or who the guy is, punish him.

~ Gandara

in WvW

Posted by: Dark Lord Killer.9473

Dark Lord Killer.9473

Amazing matchup even though it’s a bit demoralizing to see what’s happening on our borderland every evening, however the satisfaction when teamplay actually let’s you slowly get it all back is amazing.
Guild events are so much fun during these weeks, the fights are really balanced and we need to be on the top of our game to win, which we do every now and then! We don’t seem to be very known under the enemies and I guess this helps a bit in the first 1/2 fights because we can actually surprise enemies by the fact that we have this kind of organisation.
Anyway, this week is great fun and most importantly a challenge, without a challenge this game isn’t fun. The satisfaction of being in first place atm is amazing, because I know these three servers all have their strong points and their weak points, but in the end we’re really matched to eachother.

Looking forward to fighting more aggresive BB and RS zergs on AG.

Keep an eye out for the human guardian commander on AG border

Good luck everyone this week and I hope you all enjoy it as much as I do!

Argwulf, Human Guardian
Member of [ASA]
My heart is in the Glade, my feet are in Gandara.

in WvW

loseros.5912

Another bunker week?
I have the feeling that both, us and the enemy, only fight in open field with numbers >.< i mean, when they/we outnumber the enemy.

I hate bunkers and i think i’m going to start spamming trebs so ppl get out of bunkers… maybe the build a countertreb inside and decide they are confortable inside, who knows xD

Anyways, still looking for a GvG fight to practice. Those interested pls tell me!

Asterilla

in WvW

Posted by: bunie.4875

bunie.4875

Woohoo we’re on the evening news

bunie [NP] – Night Pact Officer

in WvW

Posted by: zeus.9634

zeus.9634

strange things happen in the baruch bay borderlands :p

Mariskah 80 Ranger
Lords of England Officer
Far Shiverpeaks

(edited by zeus.9634)

in WvW

Posted by: Majuub.6215

Majuub.6215

Shout-out to the Riverside Guardian from DTK, fun fight in Anzalias Pass, and I was only going to hide in there for fun

Ethereal Guardians [EG]
Sea of Sorrows