22/02 Aurora Glade - Baruch Bay - Riverside

in WvW

Posted by: loseros.5912

loseros.5912

No offense, but every fight we find with BB are always 2x (3x) more than we have on AG we run with about 15 guild plus pugs, seriously annoys me when you whine about AG.

Example 20 of us push hills and get hit back by 50+ BB

RS on the otherside, respect you are smaller numbers like us and we have some nice fights.

Just my 2 cents

I could answer that rumors say that homeland allows more players in to the defender side. Add to that, that 90% pugs play on homeland and you get why we have massive ppl in BB borderland.
So maybe that’s why you feel outnumbered most of the time. But this happens also to the enemy… yesterday i played i Riverside BL and “you’re perma-outnumbered” buff appeared xD.
We hadn’t people to siege bay even if we had the outter walls down…

Asterilla
Ranger charr 80, Guardian asura 80

in WvW

Posted by: General Ragefist.3952

General Ragefist.3952

god kitten that was a good deffens on the AG borderland this morning. There you can clearly see that i have apparently no clue of Borderlands
I was kinda embarrassed how offend we got wiped in the bastion. Some of the tricks used against us this morning I will copy for sure
I think the big thing of that fight was the amount of sieges inside the lordroom that got my people in trouble. Especialy the arrowcarts on the roof.

Greez Edana

Edana Atreides, Elementalist
DTK | Die Technokraten – Guild Leader
Flußufer/ Riverside [DE]

in WvW

Posted by: WhiskeyJack.5839

WhiskeyJack.5839

I hope Baruch Bay and Riverside don’t start calling us PvG (player v golem) after the 10+ golems we smashed in on eternal battlegrounds early this morning.

Thanks for the badges this weekend, look forward to you trying to take them back!

Gunnars Hold
Furious Cookies[FURY]

in WvW

loseros.5912

We’re used to recieve golem army attacks early in the morning. You’re not the only ones doing it :P

Asterilla

in WvW

Posted by: zamalek.2154

zamalek.2154

T4 → T5 is higher skill, T1 → T3 is just reflex – we rely on intuition: the reason why so many guilds are making homes in our servers.

Well played guys, we have the most fun out of everyone. You might move up or down, but our (ever-changing) bracket has the most fun.

Auroraglade
Epistemic.8013: Guys this is bullkitten a sentient plant creature is hitting these
wooden doors with fireballs and it’s working

in WvW

Posted by: Myrmidone.4362

Myrmidone.4362

Once again our funny troll build countless useless rams on Eternal BL, so we cannot build anything.
Have fun on that map.

Greets Myrmi

in WvW

Posted by: OchrisO.8450

OchrisO.8450

awesome fights with nuke and bb garrison thanks <3 from NP

Mr Quackers- Guild leader

The Night Pact Legacy [NP]

in WvW

Posted by: Jarul.8635

Jarul.8635

To the downed REQ player, that I happened to stealth stomp last evening … sorry.
See you lot tonight I hope

in WvW

zamalek.2154

To our opponents: It has been fun fighting you, and thank you for the many badges you so kindly provided. Since we meet again, I’d say the final words on the T4 ranking have yet to be spoken …

Give this man a beer! A few of your better guilds are a right pain the kitten. Thanks for the learning experience.

Auroraglade
Epistemic.8013: Guys this is bullkitten a sentient plant creature is hitting these

in WvW

Myrmidone.4362

@loseros

Sorry for bashing [Nuke] on Riverside Border right now^^.

Greets Myrmi

in WvW

loseros.5912

@loseros

Sorry for bashing [Nuke] on Riverside Border right now^^.

Greets Myrmi

Sorry, that’s not our main raid
And today we have started the main one much more later than usual, like an hour and a half later (23.30gmt+1)
Btw which guild are you from mirmy?

Asterilla

in WvW

Posted by: Mango.2378

Mango.2378

Nice Fights at Auroraglade Borderland and Eternal Battlegrounds (SM)
Many lootbags and some funny hours

“For Great Justice!” ®©™ DTK

Motto: “Dragon Tooth for Piken Square!”
DTK | Die Technokraten – Besoffende Mango
Flußufer/ Riverside [DE]

(edited by Mango.2378)

in WvW

Posted by: Olconn.1348

Olconn.1348

@Majuub.6215
This was indeed a fun (and pretty close) fight. Hope to see You on the Battlefield again.
Greetz and Respect, Olconn

in WvW

Myrmidone.4362

Thanks for the Fights on River Borderlands TUP, sorry but i think we outmanned you badly^^.
Nevertheless i like fighting you and there were some nice 3way fights today.
Kudos to DF how many Hammerwarriors you have in your guild^^.

@Loseros
I am mostly alone guild is Trinity, but i am running with DTK or Riverside com from RSC.

Greets Myrmi

in WvW

Posted by: Twinklefairy.6739

Twinklefairy.6739

Yer some were nice indeed, that wipe at north camp, we were all running around the corner grumbling about Riverside running into the NE tower just before without even trying to fight when they outnumbered us, when you guys appeared from behind a house. Was a very pleasant surprise!

in WvW

Posted by: ChroNoS.6978

ChroNoS.6978

To the two [monk] warriors from Riverside, thanks for the very, very long fight! I was sad to see you go with your zerg when they came past us

But it would probably never have ended! :p killed one of you 3 times but maaaaaaaan can the other one tank, just couldn’t get you down and as soon as I made some progress your partner came back from the waypoint and I had to start all over again!

Nonetheless it was amazingly fun!

Kind Regards

Qronuz – Ranger

in WvW

Posted by: Heero.3149

Heero.3149

Some pretty sick fights so far this week guys so for that i thank you, However a special thanks to the guys from Baruch Bay who Chased me around Hills yesterday afternoon while Unity were trying to break in man was major fun having you try kill me for 20+ minutes <3 Anyway fun fights guys keep em coming

Hiro – Officer of Unity – Aurora Glade Server
http://www.unityguild.net

in WvW

Posted by: Dina Van Heyr.3018

Dina Van Heyr.3018

can anyone explain this ?

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: sekundentod.4105

sekundentod.4105

thanks to the wvw guild we had some nice fights today on ET against you well played

Esari / DTK / Riverside

in WvW

Posted by: Miragee.3604

Miragee.3604

Thanks to DP (?) and mainly Nuke for the awesome action on riverside borderlands! You pressed us pretty hard! :> Sadly our raid ended now because too many (including myself) have to go to bed.

See you next time! =)
Miragee [VU]

in WvW

Posted by: Slomo.1029

Slomo.1029

thanks to the wvw guild we had some nice fights today on ET against you well played

Out of curiosity, how many people were you running. Sometimes it felt like we wiped you without big problems, and got owned by the other half of your force afterwards.

~ Gandara

in WvW

General Ragefist.3952

Out of curiosity, how many people were you running. Sometimes it felt like we wiped you without big problems, and got owned by the other half of your force afterwards.

i think we where around 20-30 trough the raid. Sadly many of us had hard laggs today like on the weekend. So participation was not realy high. Also EB, its perma full on riverside normaly so its not easy fitting a guild in here ^^

But our first fight was kinda meh. you got out of the pit regroupt and then 7-8 of us left us for a 5 second timefroze. we had even more lags on sunday. Monday was not even a problem. Today again hellping…. i hope they fix tht soon.

rest of the fights where awesome.

Flußufer/ Riverside [DE]

in WvW

Posted by: Dark Lord Killer.9473

Dark Lord Killer.9473

Yeah those were some pretty good fights, really enjoyed it. We had some lagg issues aswell, but most of the fights were awesome. The one infront of Quentin with the guild [VITA] (or something) aswell was pretty amazing.

Argwulf, Human Guardian
Member of [ASA]
My heart is in the Glade, my feet are in Gandara.

in WvW

Posted by: Winneh.2064

Winneh.2064

Thanks Aurora for capping our Keeps in EB!
We can actually build siegeweapons again, makes WvW much more fun!

Our annoying server-troll built tons of rams again so we were capped for quite some time – sucks tbh!

in WvW

Posted by: MRA.4758

MRA.4758

Thanks Aurora for capping our Keeps in EB!
We can actually build siegeweapons again, makes WvW much more fun!

Our annoying server-troll built tons of rams again so we were capped for quite some time – sucks tbh!

Actually, yes, thank you AG, this was kind of a relief.

Furthermore, kudos to you guys for upgrading the walls of Ogrewatch right under our nose while were sieging it. It kittened us off just as much as I assume you intended. Also, you displayed some great map awareness this morning, and it was almost impossible to catch you off guard. You seem to have your spies everywhere. Grats to the guilds pulling that off.

~MRA

IGN: Peavy (Asuran Engineer)
Tyrian Intelligence Agency [TIA]
Dies for Riverside on a regular basis, since the betas

in WvW

zamalek.2154

We were wondering why you were not your usual selves in EB (capping and holding positions last night was a lot easier than we expected). Hopefully you can catch the culprit in the act and get him dealt with. It sucks for us as well – you guys are an awesome and challenging opponent; at least without this bullkitten handicap.

Auroraglade

in WvW

Posted by: Zumy.6318

Zumy.6318

It is well known who he is. He even posts screens of his “art” in the german forum.
ANet just does not want to interfere in his work, as everybody is supposed to “enjoy the game” his very own way.

Thief | Zumy [Buka]
Legendary counter: Twilight, Bolt, Incinerator, Incinerator Nr. 2, Meteorlogicus, The Dreamer

in WvW

zamalek.2154

It is well known who he is. He even posts screens of his “art” in the german forum.
ANet just does not want to interfere in his work, as everybody is supposed to “enjoy the game” his very own way.

They should change their ROC then to reflect this change of policy.

you must respect the rights of others and their rights to play and enjoy the Game. To this end, you may not defraud, harass, threaten, embarrass or cause distress

While participating in Plaver-vs-Player (PvP) gameplay, you will not participate in any form of match manipulation.

As well as their Breaching and Outcomes documentation.

Engaging in PvP match manipulation, disrupting a PvP match by not actively playing in good faith, or any other form of PvP griefing, exploitation, or abuse

Did they really say that they are happy with that style of gameplay, or is that an assumption?

Auroraglade

in WvW

Posted by: Zumy.6318

Zumy.6318

There is an official statement where they say it is ok and everybody should love everyone.

Thief | Zumy [Buka]
Legendary counter: Twilight, Bolt, Incinerator, Incinerator Nr. 2, Meteorlogicus, The Dreamer

in WvW

Posted by: Omaris Mortuus Est.2738

Omaris Mortuus Est.2738

It does suck that some players think it’s funny to transfer servers and build useless siege in order to drain a keep of supply.

It’s not funny, it’s not helpful and tbh those people should be banned from the game.

But that’s another thing I do not get, when you reach the siege cap, surely if another siege is placed down, the oldest siege currently on the map should be made to despawn to allow for the new one to be built. I dont know why Anet have not done this though.

Macros, you can use them as long as they arent macros.
Remember to buy the officially endorsed GW2 Steel Series Keyboard, it supports macros!
WvW, we only care if it affects the servers we play on.

in WvW

zamalek.2154

It does not only affect your enjoyment of the game, but ours as well – having a handicapped opponent is hardly any fun.

Hopefully he gets bored.

If you add me to your friends list and /w me I will see if I can organise a small capping team to clear out keeps for you to keep things fair and fun: no promises though, I’m not sure if I would be able to find anyone with my exact flavor of sportsmanship.

Auroraglade

in WvW

General Ragefist.3952

and again…. my keep just got blocked by 40 rams….

Flußufer/ Riverside [DE]

in WvW

Posted by: ZStefanovic.2475

ZStefanovic.2475

Aurora Glade cleanup crew reporting! too much siege in your keep? we’ll come and clean that right up.

Former [FURY] – Farming Orr since 1802
my stream: http://twitch.tv/Para_Streaming
All names start with Para

in WvW

zamalek.2154

It’s probably best to say nothing more about it here, because that would be us violating the RoC. I’ll see if anyone on my server is able to help you out.

Auroraglade

in WvW

Posted by: Katsumoto.9452

Katsumoto.9452

Where are the rams usually put in DE keep? What you could do is invite some AG players to party, point em out and we’ll dismantle them for you.

Another option (granted a right pain), would be to allow a tiny AG or BB for that matter, group to go in, break into your keep, break everything and leave peacefully. I’ll grant its risky, but it’s utter BS you have to deal with that.

Aurora Glade [EU]

in WvW

Posted by: ChroNoS.6978

ChroNoS.6978

It’s probably best to say nothing more about it here, because that would be us violating the RoC. I’ll see if anyone on my server is able to help you out.

I’d be more than happy to help out there Just /w me in game

Qronuz – Ranger

in WvW

General Ragefist.3952

So i made some fresh screenshots….
http://imgur.com/a/r0hDo
right now he is building more stuff down the ramp

but i think we could organise that. i would than just camp the walls with my guild. You come in, we block all siege weopens with DTK guys so nobody can use them to shot on you. 4 Golems should be enough i think. i can drop them for you :O

if you are interesed wipsher me. i think we have good enough control over our rnds so that they would not atack you.

#greez Edana

Flußufer/ Riverside [DE]

in WvW

Posted by: Merlin Dyfed Avalon.5046

Merlin Dyfed Avalon.5046

So, noone caught this guy building rams? i mean he’s been doing it for 2 weeks now right?

I do have to say inside your keep you dont have that many rams, i did count about 15-20 superior arrowcarts.

54 infractions and counting because a moderator doesn’t understand a joke when he/she sees it.
E.A.D.

in WvW

General Ragefist.3952

all the innerkeep deffens was from reset day befor he blocked us out.
Right now he is building and many people spoke to the support, but they responded.
“Everone can play in this game how he wants”

Flußufer/ Riverside [DE]

in WvW

Posted by: Scharlatan.3045

Scharlatan.3045

Hi,

here the link to the pictures we made. Another player did same things this night on RS-Borderlands while the keeps where under attack.

https://forum-de.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/Screenshotprotest-gegen-Griefing-im-WvW/page/2#post231321

Hope they will be banned for this.

Greetings from Riverside,

[VU] Kurash

in WvW

zamalek.2154

all the innerkeep deffens was from reset day befor he blocked us out.
Right now he is building and many people spoke to the support, but they responded.
“Everone can play in this game how he wants”

I hope they sort this out, it would be a pity to see ANet lose paying customers to other upcoming titles with this style of PvP gameplay.

Either way I will be online in the next few hours, I’ll /w you if you haven’t come right and if I can throw together a group.

Auroraglade

in WvW

Posted by: Omaris Mortuus Est.2738

Omaris Mortuus Est.2738

It does not only affect your enjoyment of the game, but ours as well – having a handicapped opponent is hardly any fun.

Hopefully he gets bored.

If you add me to your friends list and /w me I will see if I can organise a small capping team to clear out keeps for you to keep things fair and fun: no promises though, I’m not sure if I would be able to find anyone with my exact flavor of sportsmanship.

This seems fair, but then you have to worry about the pugs, and then time for them to resupply, we too want to take a keep fairly, but f we break the gate down to just remove the siege, you know a pug group will try to cap the keep.

As for Anet’s reply saying that people can play how they like, that’s totally not on in this situation. It’s completely unfair and ruins everyone’s fun on all sides!
We want the enemy to use their supply to ether repair or build useful defensive siege, or gain some of that supply if we take the keep.

These players think they are helping their guild and server, but are in fact ruining the game. Anet needs to rethink that statement and consider banning those who transfer to do things like this.

Macros, you can use them as long as they arent macros.
Remember to buy the officially endorsed GW2 Steel Series Keyboard, it supports macros!
WvW, we only care if it affects the servers we play on.

in WvW

zamalek.2154

Anet needs to rethink that statement and consider banning those who transfer to do things like this.

A firm discussion would do. Artistically placing sieges can only be entertaining for so long, after that it’s very clear what the player’s intention is: “you have had your fun, now stop it, you are one player ruining the experience for three entire servers.”

Auroraglade

in WvW

Posted by: Winneh.2064

Winneh.2064

A short example of what we have been dealing with for the last few weeks.
On a sidenote: RamonDomke, German Community Manager,
answered in the german thread about this problem. He encouraged us to collect evidence (screens, Vids) and write tickets (title: “WvW Griefplay”) including exact time, date and place so they can look into it.
They do not support that kind of behaviour but want to make sure, the accused ppl do this deliberately before they take any action (Banning the person).

Sounds like a step in the right direction, lets see when/if they actually do something now.

in WvW

Posted by: MRA.4758

MRA.4758

On a sidenote: RamonDomke, German Community Manager, answered in the german thread about this problem. He encouraged us to collect evidence (screens, Vids) and write tickets (title: “WvW Griefplay”) including exact time, date and place so they can look into it. They do not support that kind of behaviour but want to make sure, the accused ppl do this deliberately before they take any action (Banning the person).

Sounds like a step in the right direction, lets see when/if they actually do something now.

True, but it already sounded that way three weeks ago when Ramon was closing the first thread discussing the problem. Due to his encouragement, a number of players did submit tickets and provided proof. Those were the tickets to which ANet responded that we have to respect the “different playstyles” (roughly translated from German). It is unclear whether ANet took any steps after our first reports three weeks ago, but it is pretty clear that the problem still prevails.

~MRA

IGN: Peavy (Asuran Engineer)
Tyrian Intelligence Agency [TIA]
Dies for Riverside on a regular basis, since the betas

in WvW

Posted by: KinkyWarrior.1879

KinkyWarrior.1879

Gandara had a true riverside keep today; would have made you guys proud :’)

Dius Vanguard [DiVa]

in WvW

Posted by: Cluster.4159

Cluster.4159

Heyho,
Just wanted to thank you guys from Aurora and Baruch for the very nice fights from Tuesday to Wednesday night.
Was a lot of fun to fight against Nuke,DF,Cs,Tan from Baruch and Kiss,Unty+randomzerg in the Borderlands.
It would have been a very very great night so far… but in the middle of the night our beloved flame ram builder came onto our ts and the borderlands and start flaming+playing N. a. z. i. music we couldnt even ban them cause they hide behind proxys… And at the beginnings of your attacks on our keeps they start building their rams… And so without any supplies we couldnt do anything to hold you back and lost the whole T3 map -.-

Without those ppl it would be a very very funny night with you, so it was just annoying and many people went off to bed early and the fun was gone.
I don’t understand why Anet doesnt do anything against this ppl.
Cause we all play for FUN and if there are a few players who could be so “mighty” that they could take the fun away from a lot more than there definitely has to be done something.

-]Deadly Fragrancy[- we are imbO!
Yeah my voice was heard, I’ve got my permanent Rabbit-Finisher <3!

(edited by Cluster.4159)

in WvW

Posted by: WhiskeyJack.5839

WhiskeyJack.5839

Baruch Bay was pretty busy last night! Shoutout to RED, CS, BORN guilds. The fight at Arah’s supply camp was the highlight for me

Gunnars Hold
Furious Cookies[FURY]

in WvW

Posted by: Katsumoto.9452

Katsumoto.9452

Good fighting last night on Baruch Bay map. Was my guilds first guild event in WvW, so many of us were new (LoT guild). I was commanding our group and we did pretty well i’d say. We were running with about 12 people at our peak with 1 extra chap who was with us the whole way.

Entered the map and capped briar, failed on redlake at the last minute after breaching due to Riverside zerging our group, rushed in to reinforce FURY and KISS I believe on bay capture, then we aided the defence of sunnyhill for a long time before eventually losing it to weight of numbers, as KISS and FURY became occupied at other points on the map. Then we went and capped redlake tower after that and turned the group into something of a ninja squad. We broke into sunnyhill, hills, got cragtop gate to 2% and broke into sunnyhill again, and sadly suffered 3 lords room wipes and a wipe at cragtop gate. Was some timely arrival by BB groups (mainly RED guild I believe), as we would’ve had all those points if you were half a minute later at any attack.

Hopefully the guildies enjoyed it despite coming so close and dying on all those occasions.

Aurora Glade [EU]

(edited by Katsumoto.9452)

in WvW

Posted by: Sequoia Mint.4803

Sequoia Mint.4803

I’m startjng to hate Aurora Glade (in a good sense). kitten those kitten arrow carts everywhere. Everywhere? Everywhere!

Those aren’t firtresses are bunkers! High quality bunkers! I’m having nightmares with them! Hahaha :P Most defended structures i’ve seen so far. Good job guys defending. It’s a hard challenge trying to conquer you anything that is not a camp.

Didn’t expect that for a T4-5 server

Well we certainly didnt expect zerg after zerg of BB to sit idle under our arrow cart ownage. 12 loots bags first go and 15 the second. I was impressed with your determination but remeber red circle =bad Thanks for another great week of battles cheers to you all! Hope for a great finish to the week

The Big Bird
Chosen Alliance CA
Nameless Veterans NV

(edited by Sequoia Mint.4803)