23/02 BP/AR/NSP

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Hammerhorn.1347

Hammerhorn.1347

I think why GOAT is confused is because the fight club started with VS and Sekz last week on EB and then got moved to BPBL after Evil ran us over with a zerg by seemingly accidental means …

You took your time but you actually finally killed me.

Got caught out alone, ;_; poor me.
I love a good old 9v1 though <3

Wasn’t me Commanding as you can see just before you tell me how great you did today. I already know babes. -pats you on head-

-Watches as our bl’s are slowly lost again-

Awwwww it could of been 1 vs 1 but all them other guys wanted to kill you too so I had to share , I actually just jumped up and down and laughed. You kinda had that deer in the head lights look as it happened , thought it could be your stunt double again , anyhow Tag your it!

Guild Leader of Valiant Sword
Commander Hammerhorn Da Great
Defender of Anvil Rock 80 Guardian / 80 Thief / 80 Warrior

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: ranervil.7396

ranervil.7396

Can we get a score update?

Thanks, fight hard everyone.

Ranervil – level 80 Ranger – Anvil Rock

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Catisa.6507

Catisa.6507

And the NSP mad dash for second place begins!

lol yeah sure looks like AR is putting a lot of effort at attacking the main threat to make that push for first..

LOL

One of these days you guys will get tired of picking on the little guy and actually try to win. …. Well, maybe.

Someday NSP will get tired of following others coattails and try to take objectives themselves. Maybe then you won’t be last every week.
Every week its the same BP attacks ARBL, then NSP shows up, BP leaves, NSP leaves. AR attacks BP, NSP shows up. NSP never leads the way anywhere except to last place.
If a place is fortified NSP avoids it, if a place just got taken by AR or BP, then NSP will show up to cap a paper tower left behind.
It’s truly sad and quite pathetic.

AR

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: HackerTeivospy.2031

HackerTeivospy.2031

lol yeah sure looks like AR is putting a lot of effort at attacking the main threat to make that push for first..

LOL

One of these days you guys will get tired of picking on the little guy and actually try to win. …. Well, maybe.

Someday NSP will get tired of following others coattails and try to take objectives themselves. Maybe then you won’t be last every week.
Every week its the same BP attacks ARBL, then NSP shows up, BP leaves, NSP leaves. AR attacks BP, NSP shows up. NSP never leads the way anywhere except to last place.
If a place is fortified NSP avoids it, if a place just got taken by AR or BP, then NSP will show up to cap a paper tower left behind.

I think its sad and pathetic we live in a world where tolerance can only exist as long as there are groups of people we can be intolerant of. I think the social contract idea is a sad and terrible way to build a society and its pathetic we as a people can’t unite and create a better tomorrow instead of allowing our children to inherit a politically correct intolerant world

You think its sad and pathetic people attack easy objectives because they don’t have numbers to attack the harder ones

learn to speak and behave

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: imalog.7689

imalog.7689

Well, although it wasn’t you Rob, there were a few calling out AR for the last weeks match. I’m sure they managed to kitten off quite a few people on AR which in turn means some individuals who may have taken the insults to heart will do whatever they can to crush NSP because of the ignorance of a few.

I’m just assuming this is the case, I can’t actually confirm it, but in the future maybe those that were spouting crap should try and refrain or accept what happens next.

Again this is not directed at you Rob and I’m only guessing this is now whats happening. Its unfortunate that it seems BP is also hitting NSP.

are you saying this is all anths and toble’s fault?!?! Because if you are, you’re correct.

[ALS] Commander TwoGallants
AR Alliance Public Relations Manager.

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: dank.3680

dank.3680

Well, although it wasn’t you Rob, there were a few calling out AR for the last weeks match. I’m sure they managed to kitten off quite a few people on AR which in turn means some individuals who may have taken the insults to heart will do whatever they can to crush NSP because of the ignorance of a few.

I’m just assuming this is the case, I can’t actually confirm it, but in the future maybe those that were spouting crap should try and refrain or accept what happens next.

Again this is not directed at you Rob and I’m only guessing this is now whats happening. Its unfortunate that it seems BP is also hitting NSP.

are you saying this is all anths and toble’s fault?!?! Because if you are, you’re correct.

Blame it on whoever you want.. Just keep it up.. Please both teams hit us harder, focus all your pro zergs on NSP.. You might think I’m trolling, but I’m 100% serious.. Please knock us down into the next tier like there is no tomorrow, then I won’t have to fight your 50 man zergs full of the worst players on the planet.

#MAGSWAG: All class player. XOXO

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Toble.2968

Toble.2968

To do list:

-Kill omega golem- Check
-Kill superior catapult- Check
-Kill several people out of an als zerg with a balista- Check
-Take garrison with seven people- Check
-Apparently be 50% of the reason why AR is so angry at NSP- Check

I love NSP so much. You know we are amazing when you can kitten an entire server off with just 2 people.

Mission accomplished.

Please “Punish” us more!

Teal haired, Bifrost wearing, heal pooping, dot placing, noob.
| Epidemic
| Drenched

(edited by Toble.2968)

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Varconi.1804

Varconi.1804

Blame it on whoever you want.. Just keep it up.. Please both teams hit us harder, focus all your pro zergs on NSP.. You might think I’m trolling, but I’m 100% serious.. Please knock us down into the next tier like there is no tomorrow, then I won’t have to fight your 50 man zergs full of the worst players on the planet.

BP runs 60 man zergs of uplevels AR runs 40 man ALS zergs that are level 80 yet are somehow 10xs easier to kill than level 5 thiefs spamming hs. The only time these 2 zergs collide is in Eternal at NSP wp when they are both trying to camp the 5 people there.

XOXO Female Asura Mesmer NSP | Female Sylvari Engineer

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Fraeg.9837

Fraeg.9837

LOL

I think its sad and pathetic we live in a world where tolerance can only exist as long as there are groups of people we can be intolerant of. I think the social contract idea is a sad and terrible way to build a society and its pathetic we as a people can’t unite and create a better tomorrow instead of allowing our children to inherit a politically correct intolerant world

You think its sad and pathetic people attack easy objectives because they don’t have numbers to attack the harder ones

Lemmy Wants You!!!

Attachments:

Wyverz – Asura – Mesmer
Xynobia – Asura – Necro
|Gnaw| |BB| |dO| |SOUL| – NSP

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Vigrith.8136

Vigrith.8136

Carrying this over from last week’s thread

I was under the impression that GOAT would try to pull a PAXA and attempt to wipe the “fight club”.

I am curious what gave you that impression? I can’t think of a single time GOAT has done anything like that. As long as these events are out of the way I can’t imagine us ever breaking up a fight club. We certainly would never hunt them down and purposefully try to ruin others gaming experience when it is not interfering with ours.

All that aside those of us that joined in had fun, although all of us wished for more variety in classes to fight. We brought a Ranger, Necro, Engi and a Warrior. I think I saw about 12 Thieves a few Mesmers and one Guardian.

Im not sure why someone is placeing my name with this response and only pasting half of that old post but heres the whole post and those words were not mine:

Evilzara.6378:

Lorn.3208:

Indeed, minus the whole wiping by Evilzara and his/her zerg near Mendons that one time. Your mesmers were borderline annoying, and I have no idea what your P/D Thief was attempting to do during most of those fights.

I was under the impression that GOAT would try to pull a PAXA and attempt to wipe the “fight club”. Which would have been mildly amusing if they had tried.

Carry on people.

I came to say hi! And my followers killed you guys. Sorry.

Evil has a tracking device on me and appears with 40 people whenever she/he see’s a VS tag … Evil should get the joke doubt the QQs will though.

Guild Leader of Valiant Sword
Commander Hammerhorn Da Great
Defender of Anvil Rock 80 Guardian / 80 Thief / 80 Warrior

So if it was some kind of mistake ok , but I have nothing but respect for anyone or any team that likes to do fight club with us and everything you posted to make a statement about was taken out of context and were not even my words! Get your facts straight before making post kk and ty.

Yep was just a mistake when I was making the post I removed the wrong name from the quote. The reason I did not put in the entire post was because I was only responding to the part of the post I quoted. I also fixed it so it properly shows that the quote was from Lorn.3208

Vig of [dO]

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Vigrith.8136

Vigrith.8136

I think why GOAT is confused is because the fight club started with VS and Sekz last week on EB and then got moved to BPBL after Evil ran us over with a zerg by seemingly accidental means …

GOAT isn’t confused. I just made a small error when making the post.

Vig of [dO]

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: ChrisK.3051

ChrisK.3051

I would to thank the BP that just ninja’d NSP’s Bay while their entire zerg was guarding the sw camp. Everyone in the SW tower was rolling laughing watching the swords inside Bay for 10 minutes.

:D that was me and a group of about 7 of us

Guild Leader of Retribution of the Phoenix

(edited by ChrisK.3051)

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Xorn.6079

Xorn.6079

I want to make an official statement and let you all know that NSP is taking a break this week. We decided that we were all going to go on vacation since we felt left out last week when people said they were taking a break.

Milord, here is the current report. Enjoy your vacation.

Attachments:

Character : Xorn Crossfire (Engineer)
Guild : Organization Zero (Zero)
World : Crystal Desert

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: anthsss.1564

anthsss.1564

I have a screenshot from a prominent AR commander stating that I was the sole reason why BP and AR were working together this week to attack NSP. Sadly, people don’t want the truth to come out, and It will get reported immediately as character assassination/personal attack if I were to post it again.

I think you are really looking past the point though. I really hate to be humble or modest or whatever you want to call it, but do you honestly think that I have the ability to irritate so many people, or is this a matter of what is wrong with the many people that got so upset over what I said?

In reality, this is a game, and for me to get the reaction that I did from stating facts, is quite absurd. If any of the people that got upset are classified as leaders, they should be embarrassed by their representation of that server. Personally, if I were on a server and there were leaders were to give that big of a reaction, I would most likely leave entirely out of embarrassment of having them represent in such a way on the official forums.

The only thing that so far has been proven this week is that everything I had said last week was completely true.

Anths[TBCT]-NSP

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Noroz.9527

Noroz.9527

That is about the… (let’s not get posts deleted again) rant I’ve seen. It happens on occasion that we choose to hit a paper tower, that’s far from what we usually do.

NSP doesn’t follow a server who has just hit something. Some people may do so, but myself and the people I run with, we choose to hit something because it fits the timing.

However, if we are in a BL, and I see a tower which happens to be paper, why wouldn’t we hit it? Not taking a free tower is kinda stupid.

On a different note, [AS] won’t be present much, as we are mainly training and gearing our guildies :]

Commander Noroz Vi Britannia
Northern Shiverpeaks
[AS] Artificial Strife

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Kalkz.5297

Kalkz.5297

AR took my sm with 3 omegas and like 5 alphas. its time to take revenge, a full revenge

Thanks for the badges, better luck with your next revenge.

wasn’t really serious about that attack, i will have my revenge, you have my word

Borlis Pass Commander Kalkz [BS]
Original Former of Borlis Savers
Leader Of : http://youtube.com/kaotichq

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Kodiack.2783

Kodiack.2783

I have a screenshot from a prominent AR commander stating that I was the sole reason why BP and AR were working together this week to attack NSP. Sadly, people don’t want the truth to come out, and It will get reported immediately as character assassination/personal attack if I were to post it again.

I think you are really looking past the point though. I really hate to be humble or modest or whatever you want to call it, but do you honestly think that I have the ability to irritate so many people, or is this a matter of what is wrong with the many people that got so upset over what I said?

In reality, this is a game, and for me to get the reaction that I did from stating facts, is quite absurd. If any of the people that got upset are classified as leaders, they should be embarrassed by their representation of that server. Personally, if I were on a server and there were leaders were to give that big of a reaction, I would most likely leave entirely out of embarrassment of having them represent in such a way on the official forums.

The only thing that so far has been proven this week is that everything I had said last week was completely true.

Sole reason? no.

We have are reasons for doing what we’re doing

Phase one was last week, rest our troops make them hungry for WvW.

You spent a week running your mouth, which only made Phase 2 easier.

Phase 2, concentrate on attacking one opponent.

Now, there were lots of us who really wanted to do this to BP instead of NSP. But for the past 4 weeks, every single time we take the fight to BP 2 things happen.

-NSP’ roaming guilds, PAXA , ENVY, SEKS , show up and start poking our flanks which made us have to fight on two fronts and cut our operations short.

-NSPs WvW guilds would show up and start hitting us on another map, making us have to decide between attacking BP or defending our are….two fronts and cut our operations short.

Take a note from BP this week. They are staying out of our way.

In short. before last week, nobody ever heard of you. After this week (NSP should be dropped to T7) nobody will care about you. AR focusing on NSP is much bigger than one person. We may use your forum antics as a means of motivating some folks, but the majority of us are playing for bigger stakes than putting some forum troll in his place.

-K

-K

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

I’m curious as to what these “big stakes” are of which you speak.

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Toble.2968

Sole reason? no.

Now, there were lots of us who really wanted to do this to BP instead of NSP. But for the past 4 weeks, every single time we take the fight to BP 2 things happen.

-NSP’ roaming guilds, PAXA , ENVY, SEKS , show up and start poking our flanks which made us have to fight on two fronts and cut our operations short.

-NSPs WvW guilds would show up and start hitting us on another map, making us have to decide between attacking BP or defending our are….two fronts and cut our operations short.

In short. before last week, nobody ever heard of you. After this week (NSP should be dropped to T7) nobody will care about you. AR focusing on NSP is much bigger than one person. We may use your forum antics as a means of motivating some folks, but the majority of us are playing for bigger stakes than putting some forum troll in his place.

-K

Nobody cares about NSP. QQ!

Nobody has ever heard of Anths and Toble. WOE IS ME!

What ever shall we do when we get bumped into a tier with similar populations?

Boo HOO!

| Epidemic
| Drenched

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: anthsss.1564

anthsss.1564

This is hilarious, what you are saying is that we are playing WvW strategically, like it was intended, instead of double teaming BP with you. Our bad.

Also, even if BP were to actually be “staying out of (y)our way” you would still only come in 2nd place.

GG

Anths[TBCT]-NSP

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Zepher.7803

Zepher.7803

helo its me heckler tavaps

All of you are great players

Who is this burn commander, why did you bring a bunch of newbies and think you could taunt us as if I wouldn’t initiate on you https://dl.dropbox.com/u/8181355/gw267.jpg

Holy Cow! that’s me yay! i’m Famous!

FYI if that’s all you got to show as an accomplishment for the whole day, gratZ i guess.

Sincerly, Me.

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: osif.8673

osif.8673

I was about to ask the same thing. I think it has something to do with world domination and North Korea, and NSP is the only thing standing in the way of AR’s plans. I may be wrong though.

Miller Time – 80 Sylvari Mesmer
Not Just A Goodtime – 80 Asura Warrior
[PAXA]

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Lanny.6987

Lanny.6987

So I don’t expect this to do any good but I’ll try anyway.

Would everyone please tell their guildies not to use the section of cliff in Vale that makes you invulnerable? I’ve taken the screen shots and reported the bug just like thousands of others I’m sure. I’m guessing it will get fixed one day, but really — how weak do you have to be to use that section of wall?

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: moutzaheadin.4029

moutzaheadin.4029

Sole reason? no.

-K

/me pulls out the trusty Polly pocket decoder ring for the real translation.

So basicly what your saying is that your tired of getting your 30 man zergs abused by groups of 3-4 people ?

PROTIP – running in 30man zergs mashing auto attacks yelling “OUTPLAYED” in teamspeak makes you worse. Not better.

NSP | Obsessïon | XOXO

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Nuzt.7894

Nuzt.7894

I honestly don’t know if its the case, I haven’t played yet since reset due to busy work schedule. If you managed to kitten off the right commander or commanders then ya I could see it being the reason, they will lead with a goal in mind and people will follow.

I would tend to think it was the Coat tails comments more then anything, that and you seem to really want to poke 2G as much as possible, I guess its working because from his post it seems he’s set on punishing NSP for whatever you did/said. He’s a strong commander and people follow him so his agenda while he’s on will definately sway everyones agenda. Whatever he and the other commanders are doing so far seems to be working so I give him props regardless of what his reasoning is.

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Azrael Ceres.2719

Azrael Ceres.2719

-K

I usually refrain from posting on the forums but I just could not ignore this statement. Now I was going to say this exactly:
“So AR is kitten when we double team them, AR is kitten when we take a break for a week making them actually have to attack BP, and AR is kitten when we try and use actual tactics to fight a force larger than us. Is AR just always kitten?”

Then I realized I did not want to disrespect them, even though they have been disrespecting us. Also I did not truly believe this statement, it is only a select few on AR (unfortunately it is mostly the forum poster) that are indeed kitten and disrespectful.

All in all I really do hope NSP falls to T7 because it will mean new opponents and after fighting AR and BP for so long it would be a welcome change. Although I am disappointed that some have become resentful towards NSP I want to thank BP and AR for the wonderful fights they have given us.

Attachments:

Os
Lysander Ares – Azrael Ceres
NSP since birth

(edited by Azrael Ceres.2719)

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Kodiack.2783

Sole reason? no.

-K

So basicly what your saying is that your tired of getting your 30 man zergs abused by groups of 3-4 people ?

PROTIP – running in 30man zergs mashing auto attacks yelling “OUTPLAYED” in teamspeak makes you worse. Not better.

No. You may be reading what you want to read, but that is not what I am saying.

-K

-K

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Kodiack.2783

I was about to ask the same thing. I think it has something to do with world domination and North Korea, and NSP is the only thing standing in the way of AR’s plans. I may be wrong though.

T5.

Nothing as elaborate or as asinine as what you suggested.

-K

-K

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Oozo.7856

T5.

-K

Okay, so just to be clear – the big stakes are not saving the world from the red scourge of North Korea but instead getting into the bracket above you where the score is just as meaningless as the bracket that you are already in. Got it.

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Kodiack.2783

T5.

-K

Okay, so just to be clear – the big stakes are not saving the world from the red scourge of North Korea but instead getting into the bracket above you where the score is just as meaningless as the bracket that you are already in. Got it.

Crystal.

If the only thing that you factor into your enjoyment of this game is the score, then yea, it’s meaningless.

-K

-K

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Toble.2968

I liked the saving the world from Korea thing a lot more.

It was a lot less sad of a story since AR will not be making it there any time soon. T_T

| Epidemic
| Drenched

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Oozo.7856

Actually, I guess it’s not a bad goal just so you can fight different people. The matchup rotations are going to get very stale.

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Sentry.3691

Sentry.3691

Everyone is tired of your trolling. People like you are proving nothing except that your server is filled with attention seeking forum warriors.

If NSP wind bags are going to consistently dominate the wvw forum threads with trash talk, the other two servers are eventually going to make you eat your words. You need to learn to let your actions speak for themselves.

As it is, your server always ends up in third place even though you are capable of dominating on reset night. That tells me that your pugs perhaps find you just as annoying and quarrelsome as we do.

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Kalkz.5297

Kalkz.5297

“Take a note from BP this week. They are staying out of our way”.

Not really, just another borlisy strategy, i was inside your valley 1 hour ago btw, couldnt cap it

Borlis Pass Commander Kalkz [BS]
Original Former of Borlis Savers
Leader Of : http://youtube.com/kaotichq

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: bradderzh.2378

bradderzh.2378

Not really, just another borlisy strategy, i was inside your valley 1 hour ago btw, couldnt cap it

What the hell was that btw. I mean props for having a humongous Zerg and absolutely destroying everything we had, it was literally a sea of red… (well red and green because almost everyone was Upscaled) but seriously? How did you not cap that… Yeah we got some help but it was nowhere near the numbers you guys had.

I just don’t get where you borlis seem to pull all these numbers from, do you go to lions arch and callout “1g for every person that comes to EB and follows me?” or something? To match you guys we have to pull lots of people of all the other maps, and I still hear “30 BP attacking ARBL bay” down TS. It’s mind boggling!

In reference to ascended items:
Nar: I love that it will take me time and money to
reach the same level I’m at right now… …said no one, ever.

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: tas.6310

tas.6310

What the hell was that btw. I mean props for having a humongous Zerg and absolutely destroying everything we had, it was literally a sea of red… (well red and green because almost everyone was Upscaled) but seriously? How did you not cap that… Yeah we got some help but it was nowhere near the numbers you guys had.

I just don’t get where you borlis seem to pull all these numbers from, do you go to lions arch and callout “1g for every person that comes to EB and follows me?” or something? To match you guys we have to pull lots of people of all the other maps, and I still hear “30 BP attacking ARBL bay” down TS. It’s mind boggling!

Haha if we did that we would easily have double the numbers. Could queue up the map for hours.

Guild Master of Waiting for Death [WFD]
Deltona/Varlen – Commander for Borlis Pass

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Tetra Bug.7134

Tetra Bug.7134

I like to play WvW to fight people and beat them sometimes I try to beat them more than they beat me

Ur Kel – Warrior
AR → EB → DB → Maguuma
Arkham – [Ark]

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: osif.8673

osif.8673

Sole reason? no.

-K

-K

So what you’re really trying to say is that you’re tired of losing (and by losing I mean getting wiped, not score) to skilled players with less numbers and you think moving up a tier will put you in zerg heaven. I don’t know about the other 2 servers, but unfortunately for you, while DR doesn’t have as many small roaming guilds, it does have AD, NoQQ, and Btsy that will be doing the same things to you that the small NSP guilds do.

P.S. you should have gone with the whole North Korea invasion story, it was much more exciting of a plan for all your “phases” than moving up a tier.

Miller Time – 80 Sylvari Mesmer
Not Just A Goodtime – 80 Asura Warrior
[PAXA]

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: orktorzult.9368

orktorzult.9368

charr warrior northern shiverpeaks….. we gonna win i has feeling XD. gotta always have a backup plan

Charr +warrior, hammerzorz.
NRHRN SHVR PKS
“WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!!!!!!!”

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Tetra Bug.7134

Tetra Bug.7134

Sole reason? no.

-K

-K

So what you’re really trying to say is that you’re tired of losing (and by losing I mean getting wiped, not score) to skilled players with less numbers and you think moving up a tier will put you in zerg heaven. I don’t know about the other 2 servers, but unfortunately for you, while DR doesn’t have as many small roaming guilds, it does have AD, NoQQ, and Btsy that will be doing the same things to you that the small NSP guilds do.

P.S. you should have gone with the whole North Korea invasion story, it was much more exciting of a plan for all your “phases” than moving up a tier.

I’m going to be a weirdo and say I like PAXA Sekz Splt and those guys because they’re fun to fight and it’s a nice challenge and good way to get better I don’t get all the mad

Ur Kel – Warrior
AR → EB → DB → Maguuma
Arkham – [Ark]

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Rob.7624

Rob.7624

^__^

A server wide “phase” or agreement is really hard to pull off tier4 and below.
So they’re probably just putting a label on something which just so happened to happen.
That an AR wouldn’t stand a chance in tier5. Our matches are very even (usually).

But didn’t you guys hear?
NSP is going through phase Alpha-pi
Our super secret awesomess plan ever to rule the world.

Step 1) Come close to winning a WvW match, but just at the end give it up.

Step 2) Increase trolling output

Step 3) Make the other servers believe we are losing because we’re so bad etc etc.

Step 5) Learn how to count

Step 6) Amass siege golems

Step 7) Wait for new reset inwhich we drop a tier down to noob land

Step 8 ) Get a +500 point gain during night shift, for supply.

Step 9) Take the siege golems we saved and turn them into Omegas

Step 10) Build 100 Omegas

Step 11) Stack all 100 Omegas ontop of each other

Step 12) Press the uber-secret 6 skill which appears once 100 Omegas are stacked upon one another. This will produce “Golimus Prime”

Step 13) Siege and knockdown walls which separate the WvW tier matches using Golimus Prime.

Step 14) Roll dem noobs.

Step 15) World domination

You see?
We planned this all.

It is good that now you can see us as the true overlords in which we are.
Please feel free to grovel and possibly pay tribute in the form of first borns.

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Northern Shiverpeaks Night Crew
Os Guild

(edited by Rob.7624)

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Roughtimes.7138

Roughtimes.7138

LOL

Thanks for all the bags when you guys came in behind us while we were capping our garrison from BP. It may be pathetic to ride cottails in but what is it called when you ride the cottails in and wipe…..

Welcome to NSP. I love you.
OS Public Relations

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Varconi.1804

Varconi.1804

Sole reason? no.

-K

-K

How many ways are there to read that you are scared of guilds like PAXA ENVY and Sekz. You stated it clearly a war on 2 fronts oh yeah a war with Envy who run mayeb 5 man group if that or is the war with Paxa’s 5-10 max. It shows how terrible your leaders are if they can not handle 5 man groups. Blaming 5 man groups on your inability to progress is laughable, more so when everyone on your server claims AR and NSP run similar numbers in wvw, when in fact its 5 Envy or Paxa rolling your zergs.

XOXO Female Asura Mesmer NSP | Female Sylvari Engineer

(edited by Varconi.1804)

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: HackerTeivospy.2031

HackerTeivospy.2031

am i missing something, when has Sekz ever done anything other than zerg?

Here are the guilds that do small man pvp or have members that solo roam or have actually accepted/requested 1v1’s from me. Note not 1v1’s to show whos better but 1v1’s to teach and learn stuff and just have fun. People who do the former are usually insecure and loserish. IDK if there are more on the other servers but there could be

NSP
DMG/DRY , ENVY , PAXA , SPCA , SPLT

AR
Manvil, Moob (meh they are cheesy though), Team Virus, BL

BP
gmct (or something along those lines)

Back to NSP———
Of course there are people a part of the bigger guilds that do roam by themselves so they are included. I’ve seen several people from tM, Loot, Os, TFG, and many people from quebecois guilds as well roaming by themselves or in what I could tell to be groups of <5. So this isn’t directed at them but I don’t think any of them has as much experience as the NSP guilds i listed above.

but only ONCE have i seen anyone from sekz solo roam, and thats because he was following me. I got into an argument with one of them the other day after I called their guild a zerg guild, the guy didn’t even know thieves can steal skills off of different classes and had no idea what magic bullet did. He had no idea how a shatter mesmer sets up his damage and then justified his skill by saying that I would lose a 1v1 with him because he would have friends to help him (?????). I’ve also been told that you lose a 1v1 if your target is able to run away and get to his zerg by this same guild. A guild that has members in it that considers on average a group of 15 to not be a zerg ._. …. all of that started when I told them I trolled evilzara and I got swarmed by some passive aggressive white knight despite others in their guild telling me to troll her / giving me her name to troll her

Now i’m not insulting any of you, and I’m not saying you don’t have people that don’t go out by themselves one or twice every no and then. But as far as I am concerned through my own observation and discussion with people from your guild, you guys have no idea what you’re doing in a small man group because you guys have no knowledge of what to do in a 1v1 situation or any knowledge of other classes. That is not an insult, but to act as if sekz somehow has an insane amount of solo pvp ability when they never solo pvp is ignorant.

If you actually strive to be gr8 solo accomplished pvprs, then go out and roam by yourselves while listening to music. Until then anyone saying sekz is a challenge is laughable, I consider them the ALS of NSP. I’ve seen them fail taking AB over and over again a few weeks ago and then get portal bombed by the other server, then high five each other over /map about how they got some bags and leave the borderlands. This was an hour after I asked for help with no reply to taking garrison (which we would have btw). These guys don’t have the proper attitude to be good pvp’rs, I get embarassed as fek if I lose but then I try to think why I lost and if I can do something better. These guys act as if they never lose. That is the sekz you guys are saying are capable pvprs?

learn to speak and behave

(edited by HackerTeivospy.2031)

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Kodiack.2783

Sole reason? no.

-K

-K

How many ways are there to read that you are scared of guilds like PAXA ENVY and Sekz. You stated it clearly a war on 2 fronts oh yeah a war with Envy who run mayeb 5 man group if that or is the war with Paxa’s 5-10 max. It shows how terrible your leaders are if they can not handle 5 man groups. Blaming 5 man groups on your inability to progress is laughable, more so when everyone on your server claims AR and NSP run similar numbers in wvw, when in fact its 5 Envy or Paxa rolling your zergs.

move on..

new topic.. NSP/BP please halt all attacks.. we are having a fashion show.. our commanders have lost their zerg

-K

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Dinas Dragonbane.2978

Dinas Dragonbane.2978

Well if the trend continues and NSP moves down a tier, you will be missed as this matchup has had its ups and downs but it’s been a lot of fun and your server was a part of this, I’m hoping Darkhaven can fit this matchup in your absence.

Dinas Dragonbane, the Danger Ranger
Tri-Lead of Ascension [WAR] of Borlis Pass

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Sazdek.6830

Sazdek.6830

Wait…

…..There’s a 3rd server in this tier?

Tarnished Coast
Skaukatt – Engi
Cräsher – Warrior

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: dunnberry.2964

dunnberry.2964

Really gotta love what these past few weeks have shown about AR…at this point obviously anymore name calling and such doesn’t matter since AR is only hitting us anyway…so basically as some have said go On keep picking on the little guy AR because thats all you’ll ever be good at…for your huge plan for tier 5 first how do you plan on getting past BP who has consistently beaten you, and even if you DR alone would wipe the floor with you along with any others in tier 5

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

dank.3680

God what the hell is wrong with these forums.. It like quadrupled my post and skewed all the quotes..

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

dank.3680

lolol this forum is so broken.

(edited by dank.3680)