23/02 BP/AR/NSP

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Opc.4718

Opc.4718

Well, today I turned up to jormag event with the rest of the guild, and there were about 10 commanders chilling there with a nice zerg, while our BL was turning to cheese. Should’ve gotten a screenie.

PvE is all the rage now, so much rare drops Not to mention the guild missions. Fun stuff. Wvw gonna take a back seat for a while.

Kehlirixx Q | Nixx Q | Classic Bunker

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Omne.4603

Omne.4603

The funny thing is AR is arrogant enough to believe they control this match and what happens to NSP. When the reality is, that it is actually BP who does. BP focusing efforts on AR today shows that in spades. Hard to pvdoor NSP’s map when BP stops focusing on our EBG and pressures AR’s BL.

Most valid post in this thread. This is what I got from this week.

I Cant Stop/ Ocularis
NSP | Os Guild Master
www.osguild.org | www.youtube.com/osthink

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Sheadong.8217

Sheadong.8217

The funny thing is AR is arrogant enough to believe they control this match and what happens to NSP. When the reality is, that it is actually BP who does. BP focusing efforts on AR today shows that in spades. Hard to pvdoor NSP’s map when BP stops focusing on our EBG and pressures AR’s BL.

Sure we can’t control it… but we can certainly provide a heavy influence to it.

[ALS] Sephalee D/D Ele
Anvil Rock / Anvils Last Stand

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

Well, today I turned up to jormag event with the rest of the guild, and there were about 10 commanders chilling there with a nice zerg, while our BL was turning to cheese. Should’ve gotten a screenie.

PvE is all the rage now, so much rare drops Not to mention the guild missions. Fun stuff. Wvw gonna take a back seat for a while.

Maybe all that PvEing and rare loot will help you guys win next week?

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: HeNnAz.8913

HeNnAz.8913

ALS has the sickest commanders (Sephalee and Twogallants) and are the sickest guild. But AR is a good server for WvW. I just wish we did more god temples

It’s ya boy fred.
I’ll suck volcanus for stability.

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

HeNnAz.8913

Well, although it wasn’t you Rob, there were a few calling out AR for the last weeks match. I’m sure they managed to kitten off quite a few people on AR which in turn means some individuals who may have taken the insults to heart will do whatever they can to crush NSP because of the ignorance of a few.

I’m just assuming this is the case, I can’t actually confirm it, but in the future maybe those that were spouting crap should try and refrain or accept what happens next.

Again this is not directed at you Rob and I’m only guessing this is now whats happening. Its unfortunate that it seems BP is also hitting NSP.

are you saying this is all anths and toble’s fault?!?! Because if you are, you’re correct.

Blame it on whoever you want.. Just keep it up.. Please both teams hit us harder, focus all your pro zergs on NSP.. You might think I’m trolling, but I’m 100% serious.. Please knock us down into the next tier like there is no tomorrow, then I won’t have to fight your 50 man zergs full of the worst players on the planet.

If they are 50 man zergs full of the worst players in the world… Why are they kittenting on your keeps? We had every single thing in NSP, so how does AR have the worst players in the world?

It’s ya boy fred.

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Opc.4718

Opc.4718

Loot=gold=gear=stats=better players=win

We all know that formula right?

Kehlirixx Q | Nixx Q | Classic Bunker

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

HeNnAz.8913

To the ALS cmmder in nsp , honeslty .. your zerg still using planks/gears/peglegs or whatever.. g sus. I’m just 1 person.

I’m starting to wonder , what’s my lootbag look like divided by 20 people.

Oh and zhxy is it that obvious ?

This!
Shame that NSP will move down a tier. but thank god we wont have to deal with constant spies (psst the asura thief,we know…) and double teaming. TBH its not really even double teaming. Its BP assaulting and AR scavenging like parasites. I met some really decent BP players. But god AR…come fight me on even numbers, see how much you’ll be dancing then.

If we do move down. BP, good luck!

AR, really…a zerker commander? lawl

Hahahahahhahahahahahahaha make me dance, please do that would be welcome. Because right now ruining zergs is getting boring.

It’s ya boy fred.

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

HeNnAz.8913

@Evilzara

So much hate.

So much for thinking, please make more free assumption like that.

PAXA…… OMG your sooo annoying why are you Ganking guys from other maps and not trying to put the same effort in to get your server some points???? you have some great players that work well together….

@ Imalog

Dude the only time i SEE you is when you got 20+ guys right behind you its the only real time AR seems to fight….. your like there mommy with the apren strings bro…. its time to cut them loose lol BUT your ZERG machine works untill some one either rolls over you with a bigger ZERG or some one like PAXA SEKZ GOAT etc tear your zerg to pieces with less numbers.

shame bout the hate between AR and BP ive met a few good guys from AR and NS.

Now I know Im nothing but an annoying guild leader but here are my thoughts:

AR and BP are “strong” servers. You guys have large, Zerg oriented guilds such as BURN, GOAT, SOS, and ALS that keep points flowing and flowing. In fact, you guys even seem to have some decent commanders that help keep your “forces” in line as well as on target towards your goal of winning the “match”….and it really is impressive the sheer number of players you guys are able to field.

Us over here on NSP however do not have that. Sure, we have some “Zerg” guilds like Os and TCMM but they don’t even come close to having the shear man power that ALS or SOS boast….and our points suffer for it.

Yet, we do have one strength you guys don’t and that’s the small man….and we have it in spades. Guilds like ENVY, SPLT, SPCA, Tm, and even us, PAXA probably don’t even have 1/3rd of of ALS’s numbers combined, but we have beaten you guys by the thousands. We wade into zergs of 15,20, and 30 and wreck havoc and destruction..with only 4 allies beside us. We laugh in the face seemingly impossible odds and kick the jaws of defeat Until they break. Our guilds stand and fight where not even zergs would and eat commander Doritos for lunch.

But overall you are right. We probably should put our talents towards the good of our “realm”. That being said, it does make me wonder what would happen if we did. What if our small guilds decided we wanted those towers. What if we decided we wanted those keeps. What if all of our small mans decided to hit your zergs together in coordination? Could you beat us? Could you even hold us off? What would happen to your precious points then?

Who knows.

That was inspiring. Unfortunately I’m from AR and I understand where you are coming from. Maybe you guys should just join all of your guilds and make them into real fighting machines?. But as you said you wreck havoc in small numbers against larger numbers that not even the most daring would charge at. But what if you finally get a Zerg guild like ALS or SoS? It does not matter how big the Zerg is. If there is enough people to do damage as fast as possible a Zerg can easily be decimated. This is not your skill, not your timing, not your leadership. This is simply confusion. Even in the most organised zergs there will be under levelled under experienced people panicking and causing confusion, thus creating the illusion that a small “havoc squad” destroyed a Zerg. Because if your small teams went head to head with a Zerg from any server. They would lose.

It’s ya boy fred.

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Merkenary.9860

Merkenary.9860

Well remember that AR has held nsp bl which meant we often went there to cut the points they gained from it. Which was generally easier then attacking their bl. Over all nsp could have stayed in the tier if they wanted I.e. you are in charge of your own fate. Personally I think it’s smart to drop and see some new faces I want a change up too.

Granted I would have liked it better if it was because we moved up. Because as Kermit tells us it’s not easy being green.

OK that last parts a lie being green is easy! Have fun being green next week.

Seraphim Martyrs BURN
Borlis Pass

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Omne.4603

loled

I Cant Stop/ Ocularis
NSP | Os Guild Master

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Jscull.2514

Jscull.2514

Well, although it wasn’t you Rob, there were a few calling out AR for the last weeks match. I’m sure they managed to kitten off quite a few people on AR which in turn means some individuals who may have taken the insults to heart will do whatever they can to crush NSP because of the ignorance of a few.

I’m just assuming this is the case, I can’t actually confirm it, but in the future maybe those that were spouting crap should try and refrain or accept what happens next.

Again this is not directed at you Rob and I’m only guessing this is now whats happening. Its unfortunate that it seems BP is also hitting NSP.

are you saying this is all anths and toble’s fault?!?! Because if you are, you’re correct.

Blame it on whoever you want.. Just keep it up.. Please both teams hit us harder, focus all your pro zergs on NSP.. You might think I’m trolling, but I’m 100% serious.. Please knock us down into the next tier like there is no tomorrow, then I won’t have to fight your 50 man zergs full of the worst players on the planet.

If they are 50 man zergs full of the worst players in the world… Why are they kittenting on your keeps? We had every single thing in NSP, so how does AR have the worst players in the world?

When 15 players in vent can get 200 straight kills before ever wiping once from the [ALS] “war machine”, that’s a pretty good sign they are bad players. That happened last night in AR. Ask around in your 400+ guild of talented zergers and let us know their story of how last night went. Because from the cameras of [PAXA] and [Splt]… 200 kills before ever being wiped….. With 15.

PAXA -GM

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Kardiamond.6952

Kardiamond.6952

@BP and NSP

More kitten talking from you guys, NSP are you that mad? Don’t you have anyone that won’t post random rant on the forum?

Anvil Rock did that, Anvil Rock didn’t do that.

Are you guys a bunch of 10 years old kids that are angry ahaha? Get over it already.

The big bad Anvil Rock stole your candy.

Because actually, we are a really bad server. Like you guys said, we have the worse strategy, the worse players, and the worse attitude.

Yet NSP you are dropping a tier. Says a lot about your server. Just tell yourself it’s only about number.

If PAXA can kill a zerg 4x time bigger then time, why is that an issue? We aren’t even sure Anvil Rock have more player.

I’m sorry NSP, losing to such a bad server must be a shame for you guys.

Quick props to PAXA! Those fights were fun yesterday!

We were 4-5 solo roamer partied together so our team work was pretty much inexistant, but I think we had some good fight.

And why the Hate for me! I’m not 100nade anymore, stop focus firing me during fights! Stop picking on the weak guy engineer that just got nerfed.

Your thief especially hate me I think.

And stop using AoE invis already, each time we are like : “Oh well back up the culling attack is coming” !

Jscull → Stop patting yourself on the back, that’s an annoying behavior. I agree that PAXA skill are among the best in roaming group. But that kind of attitude get old very fast!

Rotthen (Necro) / Zhyx (Engineer) /Inglorious Beasterd (Ranger)
Server : Anvil Rock (Since Release!) [SOLO]

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Jscull.2514

@BP and NSP

More kitten talking from you guys, NSP are you that mad? Don’t you have anyone that won’t post random rant on the forum?

Are you guys a bunch of 10 years old kids that are angry ahaha? Get over it already.

Because actually, we are a really bad server. Like you guys said, we have the worse strategy, the worse players, and the worse attitude.

Yet NSP you are dropping a tier. Says a lot about your server. Just tell yourself it’s only about number.

If PAXA can kill a zerg 4x time bigger then time, why is that an issue? We aren’t even sure Anvil Rock have more player.

We were 4-5 solo roamer partied together so our team work was pretty much inexistant, but I think we had some good fight.

And why the Hate for me! I’m not 100nade anymore, stop focus firing me during fights! Stop picking on the weak guy engineer that just got nerfed.

And stop using AoE invis already, each time we are like : “Oh well back up the culling attack is coming” !

Jscull -> Stop patting yourself on the back, that’s an annoying behavior. I agree that PAXA skill are among the best in roaming group. But that kind of attitude get old very fast!

Then tell your server forum posters to stop writing garbage like, “how are ALS players considered bad?” when we prove that every night. And if you want to know why your focused this is why dummy. Again couldn’t care less if I’m old to you, /ignore guy if you can’t take me proving what we say on the forums. Have fun with the red target above your head every fight.

PAXA -GM

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Kardiamond.6952

@Jscull

Each time you post you attack ALS, and you wonder why they reply back?

You might not like their strategy of zerging and AoE. But it’s their way to play.

I don’t like your culling abuse with Shadow Refuge, but I’m not attacking you about it. I know it’s a game mecanism and I respect that you use everything you can to be effective.

I roamed with some ALS (Cryo, one of my Elem DD bodyguard, Anvil plants), and I don’t feel like they have any less skill then others. Those guys that I just named are actually pretty good.

And why do you only attack ALS? What about GOAT, BURN, and those other zerging guild. They are using the same zerging strategy. Even OS from your server do it.

So you focus on me just because you don’t like me. Ahaha that’s funny, ENVY does the same thing. I don’t really mind, I just wondered if it was strategic or only hate. I thought your thief was prolly mad because I killed him in the first fight. He hits really hard, tha’s annoying.

Bring your red target anytime man, and if you want to fight me alone, whisper me.

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: moutzaheadin.4029

moutzaheadin.4029

@zhyx

There isn’t anyone we don’t like. That’s not my game. I hunt you in the pack because I remember something about being called a scrub. Now that we gottcha a few times. I just like to chase you and watch your girly hips wiggle.

NSP | Obsessïon | XOXO

(edited by moutzaheadin.4029)

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Kardiamond.6952

@Moutzaheadin

Maybe not you, but I think that’s skarloc who made a hate post about me last time. Not sure it was him, didn’t really re-read it since then ahah.

I actually like you, even tho you are a mesmer.

Stop chasing me withs your friends if you want me to turn back

I’m looking forward to see you again.

By the way I didn’t call you a scrub? I don’t even know what this insult mean as I’m not a native english speaker ahhaa.

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Fraeg.9837

Fraeg.9837

NSP has shown that it can dominate on multiple reset nights when the numbers come into town.

NSP ‘dominates’ on reset nights because everything is paper. Once fortifications start getting upgraded NSP starts disappearing.

We actually had a week with top points until Monday.

Our population drops drastically during the week.

That’s just how it goes.

And a lot of us were cheering you guys on. Again, it is a marathon not a sprint. All bs aside there are a lot of NSP guilds/folks who will be missed next week.

:) Like me? Will you miss me killing all those trebs?!

You will miss me. ;P

You will be missed, I wish I could send you team speak recordings “Raaaaaah. The elem is back and just took out a superior arrow cart. Raaaaaaaaaah!!!!”

Wyverz – Asura – Mesmer
Xynobia – Asura – Necro
|Gnaw| |BB| |dO| |SOUL| – NSP

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Naffy.1493

Naffy.1493

How the hell do you know who your enemies are? All you get is “Anvil Rock Invader” or “Borliss Pass Invader”, so they all look like the same rotton kitten to me.

Tree Dink – Sylvari Guardian
Os of NSP

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Kardiamond.6952

@Naffy

You can see the Guild tag, and by removing team color, you will reconize people by their gear/race/color.

Small guild like PAXA/ENVY usually are pretty easy to reconize.

And I made it easy for them to target me as I’m the only members of my guild.

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Naffy.1493

Naffy.1493

@Naffy

You can see the Guild tag, and by removing team color, you will reconize people by their gear/race/color.

Small guild like PAXA/ENVY usually are pretty easy to reconize.

And I made it easy for them to target me as I’m the only members of my guild.

Big mistake revealing your secret identity to me. I will now hunt you down and continually be killed by you. Eat that AR scum!

Tree Dink – Sylvari Guardian
Os of NSP

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Kardiamond.6952

Ahaah I welcome a new challenge

Edit : I just read you said “be killed by you” :P

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: mekkanic.4759

mekkanic.4759

Kinda sux that wvw domination isnt based on the number of kills you can get per encounter.

[Agg] ression

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Rob.7624

Rob.7624

Kinda sux that wvw domination isnt based on the number of kills you can get per encounter.

Number of kills means very little tbh. I don’t know why people seem to keep score by it.
I’m a healer support Guardian, and I have what.. 8k kills for 6months of daily WvW?

I mean, some thief could come up to me and be like, “lul nub I have 50k kills i iz so much betterz”

Then I’d roll over him with the zerg, cap all the towers and win the WvW match.

In actual fact, my job is to try and not pull every defender on the map to me. I try and avoid having too many enemies, makes getting the points a lot easier.

Thats how I see it anyway, there should be a special commander achievement with total captures when commanding. Then you get the title “Ultimate Commander”

Commander Bird Song
Northern Shiverpeaks Night Crew
Os Guild

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Rob.7624

How the hell do you know who your enemies are? All you get is “Anvil Rock Invader” or “Borliss Pass Invader”, so they all look like the same rotton kitten to me.

You can recognize enemy Commanders by their armour, tag buff and guild.
After a month of playing the same guys you end up learning their timezones, what day they are on, how they prefer to take certain towers and their preference of who to attack.
Having a good or eidetic memory helps

Turn off team colours, it helps somewhat.

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Omne.4603

@BP and NSP

Jscull -> Stop patting yourself on the back, that’s an annoying behavior. I agree that PAXA skill are among the best in roaming group. But that kind of attitude get old very fast!

Please do not take the opinions of less than 1% of NSP to be an accurate rendition of our entire servers attitude, it makes little sense. And yes, it is a shame.

I Cant Stop/ Ocularis
NSP | Os Guild Master

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Revelstoke.8924

Revelstoke.8924

You won’t earn any respect from top tiered players anywhere in the gaming community winning only with 20+ people… If you can’t win fights with your number or less than you deserve the criticism you get on these forums. If that comes off as arrogance than clearly you don’t win fights with your number or less.

And to think I actually thought for a moment I wanted to join you….

I think the attitude you portray on these forums is entirely unnecessary but not uncommon for someone to get get ‘big boy’ syndrome behind the anonymity of the internet. I get the sense you don’t care, so I won’t try to convince you otherwise.

I will however attempt to relieve any confusion or misconceptions you may have about your guild and say that there is nothing particularly special about any of you. If you put 15 people on voice chat together and trait 12 of them to be nothing more than walking-meatshield-KD/Immobilize-monkeys so your thief can hit ‘2’ a bunch of times, you get PAXA. ‘Stability or aegis’. Thank you for explaining how to counter one, maybe two of your CC’s. When your entire guild is focused around rotating knockdowns one stun break isn’t going to go jack, but by all means please continue to imagine that it does and what you’re doing isnt both low or abusive. I imagine you prolly ran with 6 minstrels chain casting AoE mezz in DAOC too.

Bottom line, I think you give yourself far to much credit for ‘skill’ when the real reason PAXA continues to steam roll people has absolutely nothing to do with skill but rather communication and traiting for control, something any organized group could do with similar success.

But if it makes you feel better to be an internet tough guy, by all means, please don’t let common human decency get in your way.

Shrubfelty – 80 Ele
Angus the Black – 80 War
Adrich – 80 Thief

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Kardiamond.6952

@Omne

Still, Anvil Rock get bashed over because we have 2-3 poster who say arrogant things. It doesn’t represent us ether.

And my message (while I said NSP) was for the NSP forum population, who all seems to have some pretty deep hate for anvil rock.

You even said yourself that Anvil Rock is only feeding off of BP.

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Kardiamond.6952

You won’t earn any respect from top tiered players anywhere in the gaming community winning only with 20+ people… If you can’t win fights with your number or less than you deserve the criticism you get on these forums. If that comes off as arrogance than clearly you don’t win fights with your number or less.

I think the attitude you portray on these forums is entirely unnecessary but not uncommon for someone to get get ‘big boy’ syndrome behind the anonymity of the internet. I get the sense you don’t care, so I won’t try to convince you otherwise.

I will however attempt to relieve any confusion or misconceptions you may have about your guild and say that there is nothing particularly special about any of you. If you put 15 people on voice chat together and trait 12 of them to be nothing more than walking-meatshield-KD/Immobilize-monkeys so your thief can hit ‘2’ a bunch of times, you get PAXA. ‘Stability or aegis’. Thank you for explaining how to counter one, maybe two of your CC’s. When your entire guild is focused around rotating knockdowns one stun break isn’t going to go jack, but by all means please continue to imagine that it does and what you’re doing isnt both low or abusive. I imagine you prolly ran with 6 minstrels chain casting AoE mezz in DAOC too.

Bottom line, I think you give yourself far to much credit for ‘skill’ when the real reason PAXA continues to steam roll people has absolutely nothing to do with skill but rather communication and traiting for control, something any organized group could do with similar success.

But if it makes you feel better to be an internet tough guy, by all means, please don’t let common human decency get in your way.

Man, you should then come with us

We have 0 team synergy, 0 stun rotation. We rely entierly on individual skill (We are mostly soloers that ran in each other and party up). We don’t communicate at all during fight, we only mark target.

Come join us!

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Vigrith.8136

Vigrith.8136

if you watch closely you can see GOAT focusing the unfinished ram instead of the treb

Although I cannot watch the video (This video contains content from WMG, SME, UMG and EMI, one or more of whom have blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.)
I think I remember this. There was a group of about 4-5 Thieves on the eastern side of the bridge island with a treb firing on lake tower. They also had an unfinished flame ram up there which we thought was pretty funny. We thought we would just kill the ram to be funny too.

Vig of [dO]

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Kalkz.5297

Kalkz.5297

After a month of playing the same guys you end up learning their timezones, what day they are on, how they prefer to take certain towers and their preference of who to attack.

How can you turn off team colors -.- never heard of it

Borlis Pass Commander Kalkz [BS]
Original Former of Borlis Savers
Leader Of : http://youtube.com/kaotichq

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Rob.7624

How can you turn off team colors -.- never heard of it

Menu, Options, Team Colours > None

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: GrandmaFunk.3052

GrandmaFunk.3052

While my personal opinion of paxa is pretty bad… this statement is just plain crazy

If good team communication and proper meta choices for builds are not considered “skill” in this game, what the heck is?

GamersWithJobs [GWJ]
Northern Shiverpeaks

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Plok.6145

Plok.6145

Other than Plokity Plok who we have chalked off as just a forum troll…. [GOAT] and especially [BURN] for the most part don’t run their mouths spewing garbage on the forums.

[ALS] has 2-3 commanders each day vomit all over the forums with false information and excuses. Plus talking kitten to the community of skilled small mans on NSP about the few kills they get on us when we walk away each night with hundreds on them generates more reason. It has been brought up numerous times by people not in [PAXA] that they run with two thirds up leveled players who never ever reach geared out mains just to have “alts” that don’t accomplish kitten.

Maybe so, but I am not also a game troll and hypocrite, like your entire group. You have no problem hitting one person with five, but when twenty five hit you its not the same thing. Hypocrite, irrelevant group. Enjoy the lower tier.

Sincerely,

Commander Plok The Original Leader of Shadow of Agony [GOAT]

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Jscull.2514

Since any group can do what we do, why aren’t there other groups on AR or BP that “do what we do”? But you got one thing right my confused friend, we do steam roll the kitten out of people every single night.

PAXA -GM

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Jscull.2514

Other than Plokity Plok who we have chalked off as just a forum troll…. [GOAT] and especially [BURN] for the most part don’t run their mouths spewing garbage on the forums.

[ALS] has 2-3 commanders each day vomit all over the forums with false information and excuses. Plus talking kitten to the community of skilled small mans on NSP about the few kills they get on us when we walk away each night with hundreds on them generates more reason. It has been brought up numerous times by people not in [PAXA] that they run with two thirds up leveled players who never ever reach geared out mains just to have “alts” that don’t accomplish kitten.

Maybe so, but I am not also a game troll and hypocrite, like your entire group. You have no problem hitting one person with five, but when twenty five hit you its not the same thing. Hypocrite, irrelevant group. Enjoy the lower tier.

Well continue our irrelevant run of 2-300 kills a night with 483494 X less the players you run with. Plokity Plok.

PAXA -GM

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: HackerTeivospy.2031

HackerTeivospy.2031

if you watch closely you can see GOAT focusing the unfinished ram instead of the treb

Although I cannot watch the video (This video contains content from WMG, SME, UMG and EMI, one or more of whom have blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.)
I think I remember this. There was a group of about 4-5 Thieves on the eastern side of the bridge island with a treb firing on lake tower. They also had an unfinished flame ram up there which we thought was pretty funny. We thought we would just kill the ram to be funny too.

the treb was bait, we just wanted people to run over our traps.

Good times, if you were focusing the ram on purpose for the lulz then well done

learn to speak and behave

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Sarsbear.3469

Sarsbear.3469

@BP and NSP

I was actually there for these fights (asura guardian) and yes they were very fun. I can also explain why we target you.

I think we fought 3 or 4 times total, first time we tried your ele but he ele’d away. Then we tried your upscale eng, but while he was blowing cooldowns to get away it left you to do what you wanted, and you hurt.

We had to target you or risk walking over 300 mines, you alone make a group 10x harder to fight. I hope the new meta involves engi over mesmer, so much more interesting than standing around waiting for confusion to fall off.

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Kardiamond.6952

@Jscull

You are prolly the reason why PAXA won’t ever get the respect they deserve.

Osif should be your forum representative.

@HackerTeivospy

Since when did your troll mode switched on? I used to think your post were funny and all. But since last week, you started talking kitten and provocating people.

Whats up wit the attitude? Did you go to Jscull school

Anyone else want to talk about there top level pvp skills? Let it go guys, you will feel better after that.

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Kardiamond.6952

@BP and NSP

I was actually there for these fights (asura guardian) and yes they were very fun. I can also explain why we target you.

I think we fought 3 or 4 times total, first time we tried your ele but he ele’d away. Then we tried your upscale eng, but while he was blowing cooldowns to get away it left you to do what you wanted, and you hurt.

We had to target you or risk walking over 300 mines, you alone make a group 10x harder to fight. I hope the new meta involves engi over mesmer, so much more interesting than standing around waiting for confusion to fall off.

Oh you were the SPLT with them? Nice fight!

Yeah we were not really effective vs you and PAXA hehe. We should prolly try to teamwork a bit, but I’m way too lazy for that.

I will have to find a way to release myself from your team pressure. When I’m focus fired I’m pretty much destroyed.

I agree that fighting mesmer is an annoyance and that’s why I like to fight PAXA and SPLT, you usually don’t run mesmer. About confusion, well you might not like my new secondary build on my engineer. :P

I didn’t see you much in those fight, I was pretty much watching for the thief, the elem and the necro because they hit me hard!

Say good job to the necro, My second main is a necro and I rarely see them roaming.

See ya tonight if you are on!

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Rob.7624

@Omne

Still, Anvil Rock get bashed over because we have 2-3 poster who say arrogant things. It doesn’t represent us ether.

And my message (while I said NSP) was for the NSP forum population, who all seems to have some pretty deep hate for anvil rock.

I find its more the ingame whispers I get.
I’ll get kitten next time, as I have in the past.

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Kardiamond.6952

Kar, I’m not looking for respect. You think I’d spend all these hours playing a video game to earn respect? What planet do you live on? Here for kills. Same thing I ran on WAR and DAOC for….. Points/satisfaction from knowing a character is a forum idiot and making them eat kitten continuously in game. Go on and on about my “attitude / arrogance”……….. Stop us in game with less than 10. Cheers

I prefer respect and honor, but we play as we like. If you don’t expect respect, dont defecate a brick when people don’t give you any, like ALS is doing.

My goal isn’t to stop PAXA, as I would have to set up a team speak roaming team, and like I said I’m too lazy for that. I prefer the casual encounter with you guys, fighting the odds.

And it’s weird that you ask me to kill you with less then 10, as you are outnumbering me/us most of the fights.

Your Elem DD is cool tho, he seems to try to roam solo a bit. I like that.

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Plok.6145

Plok.6145

Well continue our irrelevant run of 2-300 kills a night with 483494 X less the players you run with. Plokity Plok.

/golf clap

I think its amusing how big everyone things my guild is and how many are on every night. 200 kills a night, doesn’t everyone do that? Just comical. But you still don’t respond to the issue at hand. HYPOCRITE

Run paxa run, is the new slogan on BP.
I see you running more than I see anything else of you.

Sincerely,

Commander Plok The Original Leader of Shadow of Agony [GOAT]

(edited by Plok.6145)

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Sarsbear.3469

Sarsbear.3469

@BP and NSP

Oh you were the SPLT with them? Nice fight!

Yeah we were not really effective vs you and PAXA hehe. We should prolly try to teamwork a bit, but I’m way too lazy for that.

I will have to find a way to release myself from your team pressure. When I’m focus fired I’m pretty much destroyed.

I agree that fighting mesmer is an annoyance and that’s why I like to fight PAXA and SPLT, you usually don’t run mesmer. About confusion, well you might not like my new secondary build on my engineer. :P

I didn’t see you much in those fight, I was pretty much watching for the thief, the elem and the necro because they hit me hard!

Say good job to the necro, My second main is a necro and I rarely see them roaming.

See ya tonight if you are on!

Nope, PAXA guardian. I’m starting to get in Jscull mode myself lately. The game has been out for months and groups of over 10 AR or BP now switch maps instead of fighting us. There are entire WvW guilds that don’t know how to pvp, don’t want to pvp, and avoid pvp at all costs.

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Kardiamond.6952

@Sarsbear

Ohh you were the asura guardian? I thought it was Osif, but yeah he is a warrior, forgot about it.

Well I don’t worry too much about it, the majority of people in WvW are PvE players. They have no experience in PvP and just go there to zerg and have fun.

I don’t mind being zerged, as I know most of them don’t want to 1vs1. They aren’t build for it, aren’t geared, aren’t experienced. I actually feel bad killing them.

I prefer to fight you, SPLT, sometime ENVY when I feel like fighting someone with infinite escape mecanism, TBAG, CORE, some WAR guys, I think some Quebekers guild are roaming.

Stay away from Jcull mode.

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: HackerTeivospy.2031

HackerTeivospy.2031

@Jscull

@HackerTeivospy

Since when did your troll mode switched on? I used to think your post were funny and all. But since last week, you started talking kitten and provocating people.

Anyone else want to talk about there top level pvp skills? Let it go guys, you will feel better after that.

Sekz is filled with idiots and I have a dealt with a lot of bullkitten from them directly and indirectly. I haven’t said anything previously though because I don’t want server drama, but then last week I was told they are transferring servers without (possibly) telling anyone and so I called them out on their bullkitten and posted they are transferring. Day later they start telling everyone

Some guy say that using your skills by coordinating them with others in your group makes you bad players, when I’ve fought him before and I could tell he is a bad player

“oh lol teivopsy is teh best when he talk a bunch of nonsense and its so funny even though its all worthless gibberish that has no relevance to anything and even teivospy thinks is dumb to type out Lo LoLo lLoLool but as soon as he real talks based off his experience oh he’s a bad guy”.

learn to speak and behave

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: imalog.7689

imalog.7689

@Jscull

@HackerTeivospy

Sekz is filled with idiots and I have a dealt with a lot of bullkitten from them directly and indirectly. I haven’t said anything previously though because I don’t want server drama, but then last week I was told they are transferring servers without (possibly) telling anyone and so I called them out on their bullkitten and posted they are transferring. Day later they start telling everyone

Some guy say that using your skills by coordinating them with others in your group makes you bad players, when I’ve fought him before and I could tell he is a bad player

“oh lol teivopsy is teh best when he talk a bunch of nonsense and its so funny even though its all worthless gibberish that has no relevance to anything and even teivospy thinks is dumb to type out Lo LoLo lLoLool but as soon as he real talks based off his experience oh he’s a bad guy”.

just because they were still discussing the server transfer doesn’t mean they were withholding the information.

(no longer directed to teivo)
From what i understood, they weren’t well respected on NSP, at least to the standard that they should have been. The thing the majority of you on NSP will never realize is how helpful Sekz was to you.

Just because they never did much capping, doesnt mean they didnt have an impact. Their ability to wipe zergs much larger than them would demoralize people and have them leave the map they were on, which would/could have even the numbers for NSP on a borderland.

Regardless, i’ll miss their fights and i wish them luck in ehmry bay.

[ALS] Commander TwoGallants
AR Alliance Public Relations Manager.

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Kardiamond.6952

There is a way to say it Teivospy without looking like a troll.

Just like you did in the first part of your text!

Especially since your signature says : learn to speak and behave.

:)

What is your guild tag by the way?

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Vigrith.8136

Vigrith.8136

… Stop us in game with less than 10. Cheers

Done and Done.
I would say that GOAT has lost to and beat PAXA with equal (give or take a few) numbers regularly. The issue as I see it is that PAXA (or maybe just Jscull) seem to suffer from some type of group-size dysmorphia wherein they (or just Jscull) perceive that when they win their group was always smaller than those they beat and therefore it was their skill that allowed them to win. Conversely when they lose they are always outnumbered and therefore their skills cannot be questioned. I see PAXA (or just Jscull) criticizing GOAT for the same reasons they criticize BURN and ALS, yet our roster is a tiny fraction of theirs. GOAT routinely runs with groups of just 5-10 just as often as we run with 10-20 and a whole lot more than we run with 30+ which we may be able to muster once a week. Maybe this is just an isolated phenomenon with GOAT and we are the puffer fish of WvW guilds. I would guess the issue is more about PAXA (or just Jscull) always having a built in excuse because they depend so much on their image of the super strike team that destroys zergs and only loses when it was a foregone conclusion anyway.

Vig of [dO]

(edited by Vigrith.8136)

23/02 BP/AR/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Nausicca.6038

Nausicca.6038

I’d like to carebear with you Kardiamond, before we move to tier 7.
If you see my [CUTE] tag, come dance with me. But be gentle, I’m really insecure on the battlefield.

VoxL, NSPPT