23/02 Blacktide v Fissure of Woe v Vabbi

in WvW

Posted by: Psychotic.3560

Psychotic.3560

So far, not a great fight.

Its nice to see some Blacktide players using contested waypoints when we break into FoW Garrison Lord room though.

Fissure of Woe ~ Jam Death [Jd] Raid Leader
http://fissureofwoe.com/

in WvW

Posted by: kabeo.9638

kabeo.9638

It is better to see how FoW keep on using trebs from safe zone to get into towers. Then they build treb in that tower and go for garrison. When they get pushed back, and lose tower they just treb it again from safe zone. And you come here crying?
If you werent using exploit you even woudnt get near garrison.

Certain Death – Thief / Storm Psyche – Elementalist / Xavi Na Shezbaernon ~ Necromancer
Leader and only member of Zero Abilities [zero] @Blacktide

in WvW

Psychotic.3560

It is better to see how FoW keep on using trebs from safe zone to get into towers. Then they build treb in that tower and go for garrison. When they get pushed back, and lose tower they just treb it again from safe zone. And you come here crying?
If you werent using exploit you even woudnt get near garrison.

Thats a fair enough point, I’m not a fan of that rubbish either, doesn’t excuse the sheer amount of hacking that were seeing.

in WvW

Posted by: Runty Choir.4893

Runty Choir.4893

You can use a contested WP when the defend timer hits 0. You have about 2 secs to WP, when it does.

Alpha
Victrixx [xVx]

in WvW

Psychotic.3560

You can use a contested WP when the defend timer hits 0. You have about 2 secs to WP, when it does.

Yeah, I know this. There were about 5 – 10 people in this one instance that we were constantly killing as soon as they waypointed in and they would instantly spawn in again.

in WvW

Posted by: Nyczu.7148

Nyczu.7148

So far, not a great fight.

Its nice to see some Blacktide players using contested waypoints when we break into FoW Garrison Lord room though.

Yes you break in to garrison using an exploit and build treb in your save zone, where we could not destroy that treb, and every who want approaches was attacked from where you are immune. And then it was fair for you?

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Ilesyt.7084

Ilesyt.7084

it’s not like you couldn’t build a treb to destroy that treb…

Leader of Deus Ex Machina [DEX]
Ruins of Surmia

in WvW

Nyczu.7148

Maybe no one had treb in that moment? – I don’t know! the point is why they don’t come out to us and fiht as equal with equal?
They fought like lions for north supply and they can repeal us (good fight) and why they can’t take and defend tower in equal fight but using tricks?

in WvW

kabeo.9638

today they dont even bother building treb at tower, they fire at garrison from safe zone -_-

Sure you can build treb to destroy theirs, however it is not that easy, you cant build it in tower if the person firing theirs treb is smart enough to take it down as soon as they see you building it.

Certain Death – Thief / Storm Psyche – Elementalist / Xavi Na Shezbaernon ~ Necromancer

in WvW

Posted by: Ilesyt.7084

Ilesyt.7084

sure you can, we took down fortified valley with 3 trebs firing at us witha 3 trebs of our own.

Leader of Deus Ex Machina [DEX]
Ruins of Surmia

in WvW

kabeo.9638

Im not saying you cant, it is just hard to do without organized team, and we were short on supplies aswell.
And the fact that you can fight with exploits doesn’t excuse people using it.

@Psychotic
I don’t know much about that WP thing, maybe fighting inside a garrison, without hitting any doors/walls doesn’t trigger “contested” status. The previous event ended, you took too long time fighitng inside and didn’t trigger another contested status. That is the only explanation i see for how people were able to WP back in.
It is not “hacking” because you can’t hack game to unlock contested waypoints afaik.

in WvW

Posted by: Loryn.5941

Loryn.5941

I have not seen anybody exploit anything on our server until this week. Something about getting outmanned with 10:1 odds and almost constantly having a score below 50 has made some people care less about playing fair. I don’t like this. I would very much like to go back to having a chance.
Next week will probably be same or worse, and many of the regular wvw players are taking a PvE week because of how utterly pointless it is at the moment.

I must say, we’ve also never faced a server before that cheats so much. Maybe it’s the huge amount of players, more bad mixed in,.. but it’s become quite common to see messages in team about players walking through walls, taking down trebs that are safely inside one of our towers, and other crap.

I just want my game back

in WvW

Posted by: Leopoldina Balanuta.2871

Leopoldina Balanuta.2871

Yeah, it’s a shame game didn’t balance population wise free transfers or not. I’ll bump this in hope those people bored in queues up in the tires find this and decide to get involved.

GL to both FOW and Vabbi gathering enough people to make it even.

George Cosbuc [MR] Mint Rubbing
Ruins of Surmia

in WvW

Posted by: Froggie.3758

Froggie.3758

Blacktide is complaining bout FoW trebbing from safe zone while they’re using hacks and glitches to just walk into our towers and keeps? Funny.

Armament – Fissure of Woe
Order Of The Darker Flame [Dark]

in WvW

kabeo.9638

I’ve fought against many servers while going from T1 with blacktide to where it is now, but when it comes to abusing epxloits and bugs i’ve never seen a server using is as much as FoW.
All the time sieges in safe zone, and using bugged zone to fight while having invulnerable buff outside safe zone, and it is not even like that don’t have enough people to make some moves. At least 20 people waiting at safe zone for treb to take down walls/gates. Those who jump off and fight a bit runs to bugged zone where they cannot be killed. Few more days and it is over.

in WvW

Posted by: Misha.7302

Misha.7302

>kabeo.9638

It’s pretty funny to read from BT player =)
BT is the great amount of bug users, where’s players moves with 4x speed, fly, pass trough walls\gates, and it’s not just a 1 human, it seems guilds.
Before BT came most ppl even didn’t knew about such bugs.

I’m with great please will push you up and back ‘Whiteside Ridge’ – they’re played much more honest, though stronger than Vabbi or Fissure of Woe

in WvW

Posted by: My Dead Characters.9517

My Dead Characters.9517

i see ppl hacking to be poofed inside towers and keeps with a mes then telling the rest to come and use the portal, if you know there is no way they could be in that keep without hacking, and you knowingly use that portal anyways, that is tantamount to an exploit! your just as bad as the hackers themselves then!

Commander Legends of Woe
fissure of woe
Leader of legends of traumatic stuff[LoTs]

in WvW

Posted by: Royce Melborn.3276

Royce Melborn.3276

I can totally back Mishas point. I’ve been playing since Christmas and before Blacktide I didn’t even know there was such a thing as “cheating” in this game. None of the other servers used it or at least not in an amount that made it so obvious and unfair.
Surely, Blacktide are better than us (FoW) and Vabbi but so was Whiteside Ridge but against them it was at least fun.
Don’t want to find an excuse for our people building trebs in the safe zone but seeing a bunch of Blacktide players walking through walls can make you pretty frustrated.

Ruins of Surmia (EU)
[Jd] Jam Death
“Work, Hustle, Kill”

in WvW

Posted by: Leopoldina Balanuta.2871

Leopoldina Balanuta.2871

>kabeo.9638

I’m with great please will push you up and back ‘Whiteside Ridge’ – they’re played much more honest, though stronger than Vabbi or Fissure of Woe

You will get Arborstone, don’t worry they are nice, but still stronger i think.

George Cosbuc [MR] Mint Rubbing
Ruins of Surmia

in WvW

Posted by: Krosan.2890

Krosan.2890

I must say I expected the lowest tier to have quite an even matchup seeing as BT really didn’t have allot of people in WvW when we played against them. Didn’t realise Vabbi and FOW had such low wvw populations. Or have the desolation pve’ers decided to join wvw again?

in WvW

Nyczu.7148

Hmmm that is Very funny you attack BT becouse I seen Vabbis player take tower without any shot to walls or gate, just set portal come in kill me and take tower, and no one can say "the mesmer was inside all time becouse it was impossible I was there all time from we take this tower to loose them, search every corner, and wen I get out from tower shows Vabbis I come back to tower go up the stairs and I saw portal, I don’t konw how they did it but…I hope every side stop this practices and play fair.
(sorry for my poor english)