23/02 Vizunah / Elona / Desolation - T1 [EU]

in WvW

Posted by: Teel.9036

Teel.9036

Balcktide (RG) vs Seafarers Rest (VOTF) vs Vizunah Square

Fight VOTF 8 times without Director’s cut (2h35)

also you can follows us on
http://fr.twitch.tv/warlegend

Looking forward to more in the future!

Teelie l VoTF

(edited by Teel.9036)

in WvW

Posted by: Sacrx.6721

Sacrx.6721

Balcktide (RG) vs Seafarers Rest (VOTF) vs Vizunah Square

Fight VOTF 8 times without Director’s cut (2h35)

also you can follows us on
http://fr.twitch.tv/warlegend

Really You make a video/mark video for 3 RG casually 3-4man before raid?. Stop using our name for your average guild propaganda.

What’s next ? a VotF vs War legend would be nice Maybe even a RG vs WL in a few weeks !

WL even run alone never seen it?. As for GvG would they even do it?.

Red Guard – Ultimate Dominator World First 25/6/13
if carlsberg played Guardian.

in WvW

Posted by: Anadora.1893

Anadora.1893

And GvG in d4 is funny as hell ? 160k HK, how many in D1 buddy ?

/cheers

CM – War Legend

in WvW

Posted by: yiishing.9057

yiishing.9057

The majority on Elonas Reach has massive lags and dc’s today. It’s not playable most of the time, skills won’t activate, rubberbanding and sometimes you freeze for 3-10 seconds.

Does Deso/Vizunah have similar problems?

Edit: Looks like a provider issue with the Telekom here in Germany.

Good Old Days [GD] - Disturbed Squad [DISS]
http://de.twitch.tv/yiillusion

(edited by yiishing.9057)

in WvW

Posted by: Ignis.6195

Ignis.6195

Massive lag at Deso too, especially prime time on EB was horrible. Three-way fight in sm was the worst, would’ve been so much better without the lag.
Epic fights anyway, I just hope that they fix that culling and lag asap.

in WvW

Posted by: Dyno.9467

Dyno.9467

I see VS are petrified of facing SFR, doing your best to keep Elona in lol

“And now, to destroy you”

Asura – Desolation

in WvW

Posted by: Atoss.1056

Atoss.1056

Exactly They try hard to help elona stay in T1 but we wont help in that. Double teaming us in EB or Viz protecting Elona’s towers on their border lol – funny but we will take it on and fight. I hope Seafarers make it and then we push Viz to T2 – how nice will that be? ^^

PS:
http://img809.imageshack.us/img809/4207/gw395e.jpg
http://img825.imageshack.us/img825/7572/gw396.jpg
hahaha

in WvW

Dyno.9467

Lol VS defended mendons and Elona had it I could understand if we were winning

Asura – Desolation

in WvW

Posted by: Silvow.3748

Silvow.3748

All i can say GJ Viz that you help Elona to stay in T1 awsome job to bad they cant do it themself, that proves how you guy are without a server that is uncooperate with you FRenchies
Well 1 week more DE/FR for deso after that SFR will pull elona to T2

in WvW

Posted by: Troma.3250

Troma.3250

Do you really think we will let the two servers focus us without doing nothing? after i received that private message from probably a SFR Player (it’s a part) :

“hey (you seem like the guy to talk to from VIZ) Your probally aware of SFR (RG/Sacrx’s) plan but i thought i would give you information regardless just incase its useful to you…

Firstly they want to fight Desolation so bad… they trying their hardest to replace elona
Secondly they really want Top spot… after that they really want to Kick Viz Square out of tier 1… maybe for the kitten i dont know
I know Viz square as had previous threats/challenges in the past and overcome them
This one is going to be even more… as you can see what they doing to Jade Sea (which aint no mugs)
They pulled guilds with them when they left piken… and still trying to take even more russians with them from piken (but those russians staying aslong as fights are good in their timezone on piken)
You know RG… already causing bad blood on SFR because their elitism doesnt do good for community and are prone server hoppers."

“Gl in your matchup and stopping blacktide 3.0
They will probally try even more poloticing and recruiting more coverage where they can just to beat you guys”

We are tired of being french bashed, and reading all this hate and crazy things

co-founder of Grand Cross Alliance
General of Grand Cross Knights [GCK]
www.grandcross.fr/codex-gck

in WvW

Posted by: SAC.7862

SAC.7862

I see VS are petrified of facing SFR, doing your best to keep Elona in lol

Man, i guess that you are a random player. Just speak with any top guild from your server about this issue their answer will leave you perplexed.

Due to your post referring to an already deleted post, your post was deleted as well.

in WvW

Posted by: Dayra.7405

Dayra.7405

Well, no idea if this is true or not, but Elona proved that they are quite neutral in whom they fight in a match.
(Opposing to SFR and Deso, that are already known to like to ally against Vizu. If I would be Vizu I wold like to avoid a situation where a 2:1 vs me is more likely as well)

Looks like this fair neutrality pays out in times where the german telecom hindered us to access GW2 without massive laags

Ceterum censeo SFR esse delendam!

(edited by Dayra.7405)

in WvW

Posted by: Intigo.1653

Intigo.1653

And GvG in d4 is funny as hell ? 160k HK, how many in D1 buddy ?

/cheers

What? Could you repeat this in English?

80 Asura Elementalist – [Red Guard]
http://www.youtube.com/user/IntigoGW2

in WvW

Dyno.9467

Do you really think we will let the two servers focus us without doing nothing? after i received that private message from probably a SFR Player (it’s a part) :

“hey (you seem like the guy to talk to from VIZ) Your probally aware of SFR (RG/Sacrx’s) plan but i thought i would give you information regardless just incase its useful to you…

Firstly they want to fight Desolation so bad… they trying their hardest to replace elona
Secondly they really want Top spot… after that they really want to Kick Viz Square out of tier 1… maybe for the kitten i dont know
I know Viz square as had previous threats/challenges in the past and overcome them
This one is going to be even more… as you can see what they doing to Jade Sea (which aint no mugs)
They pulled guilds with them when they left piken… and still trying to take even more russians with them from piken (but those russians staying aslong as fights are good in their timezone on piken)
You know RG… already causing bad blood on SFR because their elitism doesnt do good for community and are prone server hoppers."

“Gl in your matchup and stopping blacktide 3.0
They will probally try even more poloticing and recruiting more coverage where they can just to beat you guys”

We are tired of being french bashed, and reading all this hate and crazy things

yeah so your scared of facing SFR, you admit then?

Asura – Desolation

in WvW

Troma.3250

How can you speak about fear, after all Vizunah had to face, to fight, and all thoses battles we never gave up? why can’t you respect all we did, after 6 month? what do we have to prove again?

what do you think Deso and SFR with all new guilds from piken will do if they are both in T1?

Whatever happen, we will do like every Vizunian do since many months: We will stand, and fight

(edited by Troma.3250)

in WvW

Posted by: Leorcyn.1063

Leorcyn.1063

Oh no, we’re just fuelling SFR’s rage-o-meter, to make sure they really want to fight

in WvW

Posted by: Atoss.1056

Atoss.1056

and now Viz started giving elona their own towers hahhaah

in WvW

Posted by: Toubzsky.6087

Toubzsky.6087

what do you think Deso and SFR with all new guilds from piken will do if they are both in T1?

We all already know that Desolation will be the kitten of SFR.

in WvW

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

I already made bigger bags because i though that we fight against viz.

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

in WvW

Posted by: Dayra.7405

Dayra.7405

@Junkpile: Better make a shield vs arrow-car arrows now

@Sird: Being able to planning their next match (without have to go down a tier) to their favor has my respect, harming an opponent by absorbing their guilds does not has my respect

Ceterum censeo SFR esse delendam!

(edited by Dayra.7405)

in WvW

Posted by: Sird.4536

Sird.4536

VS want respect lol. Only reason you have stayed in T1 is through your nightcapping. You guys couldn’t handle one night guild (PRX), how will you handle two.

Whether it’s this week or next we are coming to T1. You guys best be ready.

RP enthusiast

in WvW

Posted by: Zepolak.2095

Zepolak.2095

At some point in the time, maybe people on SFR will take a step back and understand 2-3 things:

• Massive transfers breaking the concept of ladder implemented by Anet which is supposed to provide nice and balanced match-ups for everybody
  • Gaming the ladder (remember the “we lose on purpose to have a better tier when there is going to be a reset of rankings”)
  • Server-hate

There are bad guys out there, and there is a server with bad guys yeah, and it’s not Vizunah.

Also, Deso, Elona, Vizunah. No hate, respectful discussions, nice fights.

And so SFR appears (or want to appear) and what do we already see ?

Kittentalking. Again.

/sigh

Please…

GM @ Insert Coinz [CPC] @ Grand Cross @ Vizunah Square.

in WvW

Posted by: Thimill.9162

Thimill.9162

VS want respect lol. Only reason you have stayed in T1 is through your nightcapping. You guys couldn’t handle one night guild (PRX), how will you handle two.

Sird ! >:|
I’m sad because of you right now !
No more love dolyak for you.

Soibo, Soibel, Soibon : Asura engi – guard – necro
Vizunah Square – War Legend and ex-[Run]

in WvW

Sird.4536

Sird ! >:|
I’m sad because of you right now !
No more love dolyak for you.

No Soibo! I take everything back

RP enthusiast

in WvW

Posted by: Pryda.8257

Pryda.8257

They faced servers with all timezones that were also doing nightcap, you can give props to them for the organisation.

Giving free towers is pretty sad tho and give haters a real reason to whine about VS.

Red Guard [RG]

in WvW

Sird.4536

They faced servers with all timezones also nightcapping, that’s more a good organization than nightcapping.

Giving free towers is pretty sad tho and give haters a real reason to whine about VS.

I don’t believe that. The only server that caused them problems was BT which had a really strong morning crew. SFR caused them problems after that. They have good organisations thats true. But they have never had 2 servers with good time coverage to face. This will be Vizunahs biggest test.

RP enthusiast

in WvW

Posted by: Silvow.3748

Silvow.3748

Yeah i remember Grand cross, said we like honest fight, well they lose lots of respect now. only because they are affraid of SFR

in WvW

Posted by: salluks.6017

salluks.6017

At some point in the time, maybe people on SFR will take a step back and understand 2-3 things:

• Massive transfers breaking the concept of ladder implemented by Anet which is supposed to provide nice and balanced match-ups for everybody
  • Gaming the ladder (remember the “we lose on purpose to have a better tier when there is going to be a reset of rankings”)
  • Server-hate

There are bad guys out there, and there is a server with bad guys yeah, and it’s not Vizunah.

Also, Deso, Elona, Vizunah. No hate, respectful discussions, nice fights.

And so SFR appears (or want to appear) and what do we already see ?

Kittentalking. Again.

/sigh

Please…

though i hate ur server with a passion, i have to agree with this statement.

but it does look like SFR will not be in tier 1 next week. even though less than 2 points separate them from Elona. but VS giving them free towers and focus on deso is definitely helping their cause, and since we wont be falling down either way, we aren’t really bothered much.

in WvW

Posted by: Desiderius.7259

Desiderius.7259

A little bit too much SFR in this thread, i thought the only SFR-forumwarriors can be found in the german part of gw2-forum….

Guardian / Ele / Thief / Mesmer
E Q U I N O X [EqnX] – Elona Reach [DE]

in WvW

Posted by: Qwixx.5923

Qwixx.5923

We’re not afraid of SFR. We’re afraid the unfair play of SFR.
Anyway this week will be off for us. That’s why we are trying to win a week before the “Vizunahs biggest test”.

in WvW

Posted by: salluks.6017

salluks.6017

does that mean, u and elona will not double team us next week to push deso out,

sounds disappointing.

in WvW

Posted by: Moxtidus.4576

Moxtidus.4576

We’re not afraid of SFR. We’re afraid the unfair play of SFR.
Anyway this week will be off for us. That’s why we are trying to win a week before the “Vizunahs biggest test”.

You are affraid by unfair play of SFR and you react by playing unfair ?

Brillant.

I cant believe what im reading. Viz players from Grandcross confirming they exploit Glicko to prevent a server to go up to T1. The whole reputation of Vizunah is destroyed.

I hope Anet is reading this.

Wat

Sfr

in WvW

Posted by: Wolbryne.4037

Wolbryne.4037

vs opening our gates and letting elona cap them. it’s pathetic really. the only word that comes to mind is “pathetic”.

Pret Orian / Pretorían
IRON
“All war is deception.” – General Sun Tzu

in WvW

Posted by: Kazuno.9218

Kazuno.9218

Brillant.

I cant believe what im reading. Viz players from Grandcross confirming they exploit Glicko to prevent a server to go up to T1. The whole reputation of Vizunah is destroyed.

I hope Anet is reading this.

Wat

We’re helping Elona to have fun reading message on the forum like this one.

Kazzuno[VSS]
Vizunah Square

in WvW

Posted by: Zepolak.2095

Zepolak.2095

I remember there was someone who said in one of these old topics where VS was double-teamed and people were complaining : "there are only French people to believe 3W is about 1vs1vs1. 3W is really about 2vs1 and not being the ‘1’ ".

Well, I think we do still believe 3W is about 1v1v1 but it’s pretty clear SFR does not believe that. Dunno what opinion is most prevalent on Desolation though, and it’s pretty clear Elonafels believe in 1v1v1 as well.

2v1 means the ‘1’ is completely obliged to camp in his towers & forts.
It’s horrible gameplay.

On the ‘biggest test’ topic, I think RUIN in tier1 was already a pretty solid test. Along with XAOC. So I don’t believe it will be the ‘biggest test’, but I believe we’ll have to fight hard.

The ‘test’ topic is rather for SFR :

Is hate really building communities ?

Cause Vizunah and Elona consistency is really about the consistency of the communities out there. And Desolation is finally succeeding in it as well, pretty unexpectedly good actually, in spite of the RUIN and other bandwagonners blows.
There was quite some good job done there.

GM @ Insert Coinz [CPC] @ Grand Cross @ Vizunah Square.

in WvW

Toubzsky.6087

Abusing exploit Glicko like when SFR lost on purpose before the “reset” of the ladder ?
Seems legit coming from SFR.

in WvW

Qwixx.5923

We are very far from your achievements, you’re still #1, don’t worry !

in WvW

Troma.3250

Sorry but Grand Cross didn’t take any decision, there is even a big discuss (drama) between lot of Vizunians to know what to do

in WvW

Posted by: Myrmidone.4362

Myrmidone.4362

Greetings from Riverside, we faced Vizu at the Release of GW2 and “hated” them for many reasons.
Now i have nothing than RESPECT for you guys, many blame you for your playstyle, but you are the toughest “fockers”;-) on Wv3.
Please do us all a favor and kick some DESO and SFR kitten we will appreciate.
SFR personally for me, best Server we faced due to Piken, but now it became a Server who has sold his Soul, so bad that they cannot due anything about the Transfers.
Would like to know how originally based Guilds like OSC think about that.
I hope for SFR, that they will not go the same way as others former did.

Greets Myrmi

btw……..so much Drama cause some “pros” want to kick Vizu out of T1

in WvW

Posted by: Scryar.2954

Scryar.2954

@Moxtidus

Are you kidding? Plz tell me you are not a sfr player talking about rating manipulation. Because i remember a huge rating manipulation by sfr after arenanet announced the rating will be resettet. I remember sfr ticking with 20-80 points whole thursday and friday. i remember sfr opening towers for elona and deffing them against vizunah, to drop in tier.

WvsW smallscale & tpvp
Champion- Magus, Shadow, Illusionist, Hunter

in WvW

Qwixx.5923

vs opening our gates and letting elona cap them. it’s pathetic really. the only word that comes to mind is “pathetic”.

Pathetic like your alliance with SFR at the beginning of the week 02 ?

in WvW

Moxtidus.4576

@Moxtidus

Are you kidding? Plz tell me you are not a sfr player talking about rating manipulation. Because i remember a huge rating manipulation by sfr after arenanet announced the rating will be resettet. I remember sfr ticking with 20-80 points whole thursday and friday. i remember sfr opening towers for elona and deffing them against vizunah, to drop in tier.

I know it was coming.

SFR did it to go down in T2 because the server wanted to rebuild its community..You know it dont be silly, it wasnt meant to drop Viz in T2.

Here’s the matchup http://mos.millenium.org/servers/view/9/19

Look at Viz score……Busted.

You guys just made glicko exploit to a next level by preventing a server to go up to T1, and you are confirming it on official forum. Just cant believe this haha

Be proud of you !

Sfr

(edited by Moxtidus.4576)

in WvW

Posted by: Kingface.9781

Kingface.9781

All I see around is QQ from Deso players because SFR maybe won’t come in T1.

Why QQing about that if it’s not because you wanted to kick VS out of T1 with SFR help?

And about Glicko exploit (lol?), it’s funny to say that especially when you remember what SFR tried to do before the announced ladder reset (which didn’t).

VS already faced double-teams in the past and had been able to keep its place in T1. I agree that current Desolation + current SFR is a bigger threat but what? Do you really think VS won’t work harder to keep its rank? Which of Desolation or SFR will be the kitten of the other in this double-team? I personnally have my idea about that tho.

Everybody knows that your high end content in this game is to kick VS out of T1 and it makes us to surpass ourselves.

in WvW

Toubzsky.6087

So you lost on purpose because you wanted to rebuild your community, and now that piken transferred to your server you’re confident and want to come again in t1 ?

That’s one of the worst damage control i’ve ever seen.

I think you dont even believe what you say.

in WvW

Scryar.2954

You did it because you wanted to gain more points against the t2 servers and start in a higher tier after the reset. If the reset happened you would have started in t2 or 3 while elona would have been in t7. So your goal was to get as fast as possible to t1 again=stay in t1.

WvsW smallscale & tpvp

in WvW

Moxtidus.4576

You did it because you wanted to gain more points against the t2 servers and start in a higher tier after the reset. If the reset happened you would have started in t2 or 3 while elona would have been in t7. So your goal was to get as fast as possible to t1 again=stay in t1.

Quoted for posterity

You said it was to drop viz from T1 , now you change your opinion.

Silly.

Sfr

in WvW

Posted by: Dawg.5376

Dawg.5376

It’s hilarious how the SFR people always bring hate and bad mood into the threads. Man it’s getting old, can’t you take a chill pill and relax a bit instead of always shouting loud and bad mouthing everyone?

Fighting Elona is pretty cool, and surprisingly enough fighting deso was also pretty nice lately. Not too much dissing on the forums, fun 1v1v1. Please, if you are bringing back the good old hate train, stay in t2 for ever.

in WvW

Posted by: Benjamin.7893

Benjamin.7893

Pretty sad of Elona to accept help to stay in a tier they don’t belong in.

in WvW

Scryar.2954

When did i say anything about dropping vizu from t1? I said you wanted to go down to t2, because you thought you would make more points vs the t2 servers then against vizunah and deso.

WvsW smallscale & tpvp

in WvW

Posted by: Genev.2450

Genev.2450

Oh please, tons of servers have “manipulated” the ratings, letting other servers get higher scores for the sake of keeping certain servers out of a tier, or focusing on servers in certain ways to make sure another server comes up.

It’s hardly something new, but now Vizu does it and people throw a fit over it?