roostapro.9827

Eredon Terrace

Vs

Henge Of Denravi

Vs

Sorrows Furnace

Good Luck to all 3 servers.
Keep it clean.

Eredon Terrace – Voladeir Roost (Ele)|Roosta (War)|Error Occurred (Gua)|Àneskâ Necrötiâ (Nec)
RoostaGW2

[23/11] ET/HoD/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Dokem.2634

Dokem.2634

We wanted to get in the right foot this week, since last week most of us didn’t show up for reset and NSP owned us and played much better during the week.

We made it. Sorry to ET, since we were doing some spawn camping in EB, now late at night. Just chilling. No hard feelings, tomorrow will be a new and long day in the battlefield.

Yak’s Bend
Coalicion [GWH]

[23/11] ET/HoD/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Eviator.9746

Eviator.9746

I know HoD and ET are not devoid of WvW players. Now that they are in tier 6 I suggest they start picking it up again because from here on out you’re playing against servers that don’t have a 24/7 presense. Waiting until you get to tier 8 then playing again isn’t going to help stabilize the match-ups.

Sheldor the Eidetic (Group Engi) | Shorty McShinkicker (Solo Engi) |Turanga (Solo Mes)
Doing what I can for DB during EU primetime

[23/11] ET/HoD/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Oreos.2814

Oreos.2814

There’s no one left on HoD. Even PvE is virtually a ghost town. The server has been abandoned.

[23/11] ET/HoD/SF

in WvW

Posted by: LaMisT.1863

LaMisT.1863

SF v E v E
good luck

I am Help, the Magical White Mushroom. :3

[23/11] ET/HoD/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Bunzy.8674

Bunzy.8674

The most boring match up I have had in awhile. I got no one to fight

I am a sad panda.

Bunzy – I’m a mother father gentleman
Maguuma
WvW Roaming Videos

[23/11] ET/HoD/SF

in WvW

Posted by: shunobee.6907

shunobee.6907

SF has terrible luck for getting both ET and HoD this week. This hasn’t happened since the fall from tier one. We’ve lost most of our dedicated and skilled WvW population and we bleed more every day; furthermore as the game goes stale our replenishment rate of new players also decreases. I can only speak for ET but we only have a few die hard guilds left. Who can blame people for not wanting to wait 5 weeks to be able to play a game they paid $60 for? What you are witnessing is the leftover results of several early structural missteps by Anet, most significantly a stubborn refusal to intervene in their own ranking system despite the obvious flaw of world transfers skewing the entire thing.

But enough of that, I don’t know why some of us still stick together on ET but hopefully we can rally a few peeps to keep you folk on SF a little bit busy.

[mend] – Eredon Terrace

[23/11] ET/HoD/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Stridix.4260

Stridix.4260

Thing is that most of hod stopped taking cuz if we take our map basically it is going to flip back in 4 hrs. 2nd thing is that every week everyone logs in and found out the whole map is already dominated by one server. Therefore nobody in my server is bothering to recapture it.

(edited by Moderator)

[23/11] ET/HoD/SF

in WvW

Posted by: OrangeMint.7980

OrangeMint.7980

quite the battle right now…lol. Sorrows furnace has everything xD
A few of us tried to go to ET and there’s tons of SF players there too xD

ah well, hopefully more players from our server log on and help out, right now I think I counted 15 of us(?)

Although I did have some fun with the 2v2 fight near our wp lol, it went back and forth until like 4 of our guys showed up and spoiled our fun ;o

[23/11] ET/HoD/SF

in WvW

Posted by: martillos.3790

martillos.3790

I have been on emhry bay and fort aspenwood and i fought both hod and et and i will say i think smaller man teams were definitly the best i have ever seen.It ashame cause i know on a lower level both hod and et would go up against even the best of some servers.Hopefullyt things balance out for you guys

[23/11] ET/HoD/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Chewie.1249

Chewie.1249

ET and HoD need to work together. SF ONLY comes out when they are winning. If you guys put up a struggle, they will leave.

Character: Clinquer/Clinquet~~ Crystal Desert
WvW junkie and extraordinaire
Officer of greatest CD WvW Guild. Terror[TG]

[23/11] ET/HoD/SF

in WvW

Posted by: mcarswell.3768

mcarswell.3768

yeah there’s a ton more nub PvE’ers out getting map completion since we own everything. please come out and kill them…and take some kitten while you’re at it. honestly last week was better since we actually had someone to fight.

Berner | Nitzerebb | Suna | Shivayanama
[TSFR] – Jade Quarry

[23/11] ET/HoD/SF

in WvW

Posted by: greyblue.4962

greyblue.4962

Nice job taking Sunny, SF. Only took you 4 hours, 4x our numbers, and about 500 deaths on your end You demonstrated that with an overwhelming majority you can slowly and painfully buy our land with your blood.

Notice how much we took while you were busy.

[23/11] ET/HoD/SF

in WvW

Posted by: OrangeMint.7980

OrangeMint.7980

I dont’ know about the struggle part xD
SF was struggling to cap sunny hill for 4 hours~, but that didn’t drive them away, they actually sent like double more of their guys and it was gone lol xD

[23/11] ET/HoD/SF

in WvW

Posted by: McViolin.8547

McViolin.8547

I just wish us and HoD could just share all the stories of being outnumbered but still able to push them back, those fight are some of the best fights I’ve ever had. Also toke SF about 2-3 hours just to take Cliffside last night. I put so much siege around it that they were forced to treb it from our garrison. We knew the wall wouldn’t last and that we couldn’t destroy the trebs so I just put more siege down. The wall went down, they were probably expecting to walk in and then BOOM, I think it was about 7 arrow carts, 3 balistas, and 2 catapults zeroed in on the destoyed wall along with some on foot and it was a slaughter for a while. Some of us ran supply and kept the wall up to take a treb round or 2 and the cycle kept happening for an hour. Some of us were saying it was like in Kingdom of Heaven when the wall went down. Toke SF to gather a ridiculous amount of numbers and just stormed the place. Fun fight

[23/11] ET/HoD/SF

in WvW

Bunzy.8674

If things continue like it has been this is going to be one of the most dominated wvw scores ever.

Just for the record whats the highest a team has ever scored in a wvw week?

Maguuma
WvW Roaming Videos

[23/11] ET/HoD/SF

in WvW

Bunzy.8674

I have been on emhry bay and fort aspenwood and i fought both hod and et and i will say i think smaller man teams were definitly the best i have ever seen.It ashame cause i know on a lower level both hod and et would go up against even the best of some servers.Hopefullyt things balance out for you guys

SF has the best 5 man team you will ever see.

Maguuma
WvW Roaming Videos

[23/11] ET/HoD/SF

in WvW

Posted by: robocafaz.9017

robocafaz.9017

Nice job taking Sunny, SF. Only took you 4 hours, 4x our numbers, and about 500 deaths on your end

Oh look, it’s that “lol look how many it took 2 kill me” guy.

Don’t be that guy. Nobody likes that guy.

Deany Kong – #magswag
Head Deany Kong of Deany and the Kongs [Kong]
http://www.youtube.com/user/RoboCafaz

[23/11] ET/HoD/SF

in WvW

shunobee.6907

If things continue like it has been this is going to be one of the most dominated wvw scores ever.

I doubt you can surpass Blackgate’s score when they got this match-up.

[mend] – Eredon Terrace

[23/11] ET/HoD/SF

in WvW

Bunzy.8674

I doubt you can surpass Blackgate’s score when they got this match-up.

what score did they end up getting?

Maguuma
WvW Roaming Videos

[23/11] ET/HoD/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Phzt.9864

Phzt.9864

http://mos.millenium.org/matchups/history/5#NA

Check tier 2 to see what you need to beat.

[23/11] ET/HoD/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Ilesyt.7084

Ilesyt.7084

All I have to say is that HoD and ET are weak-willed and kinda pathetic.
I’m not referring to the people who DO come to WvW everyday though, kudos to them.

Leader of Deus Ex Machina [DEX]
Ruins of Surmia

[23/11] ET/HoD/SF

in WvW

Posted by: elproto.9570

elproto.9570

ET and HoD need to work together. SF ONLY comes out when they are winning. If you guys put up a struggle, they will leave.

Hey Clinquet let me fix this for you:
“[TG] ONLY comes out when they are winning”
you dear are in the wrong thread… sad you missed fun this week, hope you guys doing better in your new home.

/salute to Caliga and Bronade very nice commanders to play with.

Webo

[23/11] ET/HoD/SF

in WvW

shunobee.6907

I’m not referring to the people who DO come to WvW everyday though, kudos to them.

Lol seriously, trash talk in tier 6 (or whatever the hell tier this is)…

[mend] – Eredon Terrace

[23/11] ET/HoD/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Leogolas.6941

Leogolas.6941

Wow, This is a game , it’s up to individual to choose how they want to play . PVE OR PVP.
I am sure SF have a lot of pve player too.
If you think you are that strong willed, come to ET , lead the fight. Action speaks louder than words.
As for those complaining that they are boring and whatsoever crap., just switch to ET and get “unbored”

[TSA] The Stuffed Animals
~We Are Deadly When Required~

[23/11] ET/HoD/SF

in WvW

Posted by: fivekiller.1432

fivekiller.1432

interestingly enough, the second most lopsided score ever to happen was the same week involving SF, GOM, and Yak’s Bend.

-Desirz Matheon

[23/11] ET/HoD/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Ilesyt.7084

Ilesyt.7084

http://mos.millenium.org/servers/view/7

Been here since day 1, we lost ALL our players, even the PvE we got left with bots.
But we didn’t give up EVER. Sure we might have lost badly a lot of times, but I can say we never ever gave up.

Because of that we have a chance to go up a tier now.

Leader of Deus Ex Machina [DEX]
Ruins of Surmia

[23/11] ET/HoD/SF

in WvW

Posted by: elproto.9570

elproto.9570

Denravi nice push on your BL guys!
That was a nice 3 hours fight defending garrison and taking towers back.

Webo

[23/11] ET/HoD/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Arcadio.6875

Arcadio.6875

It was pre-orb removal so I don’t think that should count. Here are the top three biggest blowouts since orb removal…

http://mos.millenium.org/matchups/history/9#NA This tier
http://mos.millenium.org/matchups/history/8#NA Tier 4
http://mos.millenium.org/matchups/history/7#EU Last tier

This match is on its way to be the biggest post-orb removal.

Lord Arcadio
League Of Ascending Immortals [OATH]

[23/11] ET/HoD/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Ether.7510

Ether.7510

Fun fights though~!

[23/11] ET/HoD/SF

in WvW

Posted by: amiable.4823

amiable.4823

Thanks to the ET/HoD folks who are coming out, you guys are good, the map would look very different if you had some numbers.

Aliquot Love – Engineer
Gable Thorn – Elementalist
Shining in Darkness – Warrior – Mag

(edited by amiable.4823)

[23/11] ET/HoD/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Niim.9260

Niim.9260

I feel for HoD and ET, both servers may have stabilized a lot sooner and before they lost critical mass, not to mention ruin less matches for them and their opponents, had ANet opted to move them down to where they belong right away, rather then let the point system slowly move them into position.

Lack of action killed the servers and ruined many weekly matchups.

~ AoN ~

[23/11] ET/HoD/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Panic.2497

Panic.2497

We do our best with the numbers we have.
Has been an enjoyable match-up – regardless of us getting slaughtered.

Nayni &Befriend & Satisfy – Tactical Terror
Glass Thief & D/D Ele & Glass Mesmer – Eredon Terrace

[23/11] ET/HoD/SF

in WvW

McViolin.8547

We on ET would like to thank SF for some awesome field battles, a lot of our players have stated their slayer achievement counts are skyrocketing. I would also like to thank you guys for teaching us the value of siege at stopping giant zerg and allowing us to receive 100 badges of honor. Again, thanks SF, hats off to you, good luck on your world record.

[23/11] ET/HoD/SF

in WvW

Posted by: wyther.8372

wyther.8372

ET doesn’t even have bots in cursed shores anymore, every camp is always contested, and you are almost always alone in most map areas (even lions arch is a ghost town). Prime-time Friday and Saturday evening I was one of 7 people in the cursed shores area. The group events there are never done and arahs is never open due to no one being around. Heck, it takes several hours to get groups to do fractals (or any other dungeon), unless you are in one of the very few remaining guilds.

This matchup has nothing to do with skill level, it’s numbers plain and simple. You normally have more people rez camping us (with siege…lol) than we can muster if we brought everyone from PvE and PvP together out there.

Gilkin – Ex Commander for ET server

[23/11] ET/HoD/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Niim.9260

Niim.9260

ET doesn’t even have bots in cursed shores anymore, every camp is always contested, and you are almost always alone in most map areas (even lions arch is a ghost town). Prime-time Friday and Saturday evening I was one of 7 people in the cursed shores area. The group events there are never done and arahs is never open due to no one being around. Heck, it takes several hours to get groups to do fractals (or any other dungeon), unless you are in one of the very few remaining guilds.

This matchup has nothing to do with skill level, it’s numbers plain and simple. You normally have more people rez camping us (with siege…lol) than we can muster if we brought everyone from PvE and PvP together out there.

Not to say that the matchup is not all numbers, because there is no question it is, but your description of PvE land is the same for SF and I assume most servers, and is not an indication of ET’s population. They put in anti-botting code that has all but removed them from the game until they find a work around for it, cursed shore is more or less empty as folks are doing fractals. If you are having a hard time finding a fractals group, just join the fractals guild of your applicable rank, cross server grouping for the win.

~ AoN ~

[23/11] ET/HoD/SF

in WvW

amiable.4823

We on ET would like to thank SF for some awesome field battles, a lot of our players have stated their slayer achievement counts are skyrocketing. I would also like to thank you guys for teaching us the value of siege at stopping giant zerg and allowing us to receive 100 badges of honor. Again, thanks SF, hats off to you, good luck on your world record.

That fight at the red tower last night was fantastic, kudo’s to you guys for playing so well. Honestly we were a somewhat mindless zerg and you guys were incredibly organized, sending out groups to attack trebuchets, using siege engines to great effect. In the end we won by attrition, but you certainly got the better of us most of that fight. also, please know that the world record jerks do not speak for most of the SF community.

Aliquot Love – Engineer

(edited by amiable.4823)

[23/11] ET/HoD/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Air.6452

Air.6452

That fight at the red tower last night was fantastic, kudo’s to you guys for playing so well. Honestly we were a somewhat mindless zerg and you guys were incredibly organized, sending out groups to attack trebuchets, using siege engines to great effect. In the end we won by attrition, but you certainly got the better of us most of that fight. also, please know that the world record jerks do not speak for most of the SF community.

I’ve gone through and read some of your posts. You are a gentlemen’s gentleman and I would like to shake your hand. Seems it really takes a rare kind of person to come in from the dominating team and respectfully acknowledge those opposing them.

Chody – Leader of We Came To Dance GW2
Crystal Desert
We Came To Dance [WCTD]

[23/11] ET/HoD/SF

in WvW

Posted by: FatFuzzy.2659

FatFuzzy.2659

this whole thread is lol…I’m on SF, and i don’t wanna own all the maps…that’s no fun at all….THIS is who you blame. YOURSELVES for taking advantage of free server transfers and ANET for allowing them.

btw this thread will prolly get me infracted again (every single post does). Not that i give a kitten.

LvL 80 Thief “Axxeman”
Sorrow’s Furnace
Planet Earth

[23/11] ET/HoD/SF

in WvW

Posted by: greyblue.4962

greyblue.4962

SF, for refererence, this is how you lost Sunny Hill just now. (I ran in stealthed while the gate was down.)

Two of your guys actually stepped over me to view the vista. And then left.

Attachments:

[23/11] ET/HoD/SF

in WvW

amiable.4823

I’ve gone through and read some of your posts. You are a gentlemen’s gentleman and I would like to shake your hand. Seems it really takes a rare kind of person to come in from the dominating team and respectfully acknowledge those opposing them.

You’re very kind. There really is a lot of unnecessary negativity on the boards. /begin internet soapbox It’s up to all of us to make the community what we would like it to be, that includes being understanding to our fellow players on our own servers and being courteous to our fellow players on other servers. This means even cutting everyone, especially folks who may be a bit angry or frustrated (or folks on your own server who are new and need some guidance), a lot of slack. /end internet soapbox

I wish I knew players names on the opposing server so I could call out specific good play, but I have to give props to some very good folks on ET. I’m not sure who the large Nord is on your side with the two hand sword who is always smacking me, but he is terrific and a great point-guy (I assume he is leading groups). The rushes out of the tower to destroy siege engines are really great to watch. There are also a few good thieves out there harassing supply lines and taking out back objectives like pro’s.

I don’t want to leave HoD out. Henge has quite a few good roaming groups, and executes quick strikes on objectives really well.

Aliquot Love – Engineer

[23/11] ET/HoD/SF

in WvW

McViolin.8547

You’re very kind. There really is a lot of unnecessary negativity on the boards. /begin internet soapbox It’s up to all of us to make the community what we would like it to be, that includes being understanding to our fellow players on our own servers and being courteous to our fellow players on other servers. This means even cutting everyone, especially folks who may be a bit angry or frustrated (or folks on your own server who are new and need some guidance), a lot of slack. /end internet soapbox

I wish I knew players names on the opposing server so I could call out specific good play, but I have to give props to some very good folks on ET. I’m not sure who the large Nord is on your side with the two hand sword who is always smacking me, but he is terrific and a great point-guy (I assume he is leading groups). The rushes out of the tower to destroy siege engines are really great to watch. There are also a few good thieves out there harassing supply lines and taking out back objectives like pro’s.

I don’t want to leave HoD out. Henge has quite a few good roaming groups, and executes quick strikes on objectives really well.

Which norn are you talking about? Is it the guardian that has a CoF helm or a warrior with no helm showing that switches from greatsword to hammer to stun a bunch of you. the guardian is a commander and the warrior is me

[23/11] ET/HoD/SF

in WvW

amiable.4823

Which norn are you talking about? Is it the guardian that has a CoF helm or a warrior with no helm showing that switches from greatsword to hammer to stun a bunch of you. the guardian is a commander and the warrior is me

I’m going to let my guild wars racism show and say that all you norns look alike to me. ;-)

Aliquot Love – Engineer

[23/11] ET/HoD/SF

in WvW

Leogolas.6941

Oh every 1 forgets about the red armour norm rifle warrior who use his kill shots to help down pesky thieves chasing us back to cliff side.

[23/11] ET/HoD/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Air.6452

Air.6452

Everyone forgets the black Sylvari in CoF armour and a nice backpack ruining their lives.

Chody – Leader of We Came To Dance GW2
Crystal Desert
We Came To Dance [WCTD]

[23/11] ET/HoD/SF

in WvW

McViolin.8547

That’s cause you’re a thief Chody, nobody sees a thief for less than a second

[23/11] ET/HoD/SF

in WvW

Leogolas.6941

The fight to turn ET borderland red was a great success 24 hrs ago. But even though most of the keeps unmanned by SF, it still feels great to see whole ET map red and south of SF BL red.
See you ET commandos 8 hrs later today for more actions.
Salute the hod players we saw in SF BL .
I am the human engineer with you guys last night.

[23/11] ET/HoD/SF

in WvW

Posted by: RockonHarder.7235

RockonHarder.7235

WoW SF looks to be having a rough go of it this round.

Deathmonger esq lvl 80 necro
DB forever!!