26/10 SBI/JQ/BG Point Thread

in WvW

Posted by: toffin.5032

toffin.5032

Please only put up points and constructive talk in here. GLHF all in the WvWvW!

Asuran CM~Bulldog~ Guild: Slackers Incorporated [INC] Back from a 3 year hiatus!
Server: Jade Quarry | Recruitment: Open

in WvW

toffin.5032

Since our main thread was closed. Pls use this one only for point updates.

Asuran CM~Bulldog~ Guild: Slackers Incorporated [INC] Back from a 3 year hiatus!

in WvW

Posted by: Jedbacca.6297

Jedbacca.6297

1:19AM CST 10/28/2012

Attachments:

Minister Jed/Jedsus Saves GM of Strike Force[SF]
www.strikeforceguild.com – JQ SINCE 1836!
Guild of United Soviet Quarry www.jadequarry.com

in WvW

Posted by: Kayla.2498

Kayla.2498

Score updates, exciting match

Attachments:

Kyzrael / Vyzrael – Mesmer / Guardian
Crimson Sky [Sky] Stormbluff Isle
www.crimsonskygw2.com

in WvW

toffin.5032

BG 50626 *
JQ 47588 **
SBI 43836

in WvW

Posted by: ChaoticZ.5274

ChaoticZ.5274

I am soooo glad we aren’t fighting HoD and ET anymore, that was the most boring week in WvW of my life….all I did was jumping puzzle in EB everday and left and do dungeons, but now JQ and SBI, this is anyones match, i wish at the end of the week, these servers don’t change, this is by far the most entertaining and fun bracket i have been in. Each server have their strategies and are fighting like there is no tomorrow, action everywhere. Loving it, keep it up all 3 of us servers, goodluck to everyone, and lets have a blast.

Server – Blackgate
Profession – Level 80 Ranger
Guild – Death God Legion [DGL]

in WvW

Posted by: FatHitman.5074

FatHitman.5074

Remember it is a 3 way fight, Looks like JQ and SBI teamed up against us now lol

BlackGate [KnT] 80 Necro Skinny Demon

in WvW

Posted by: Yama.9376

Yama.9376

remember … BG is all bandwagon so the choo choo will be leaving … no long term threat here … FoTWeek server… tuesday or wednesday your hearts will be weak and the character loading screen will need a way to cool down the transfer buttons…

ANET please save the server transfer button!!

Zibbzab [sOLo]

Zibzab SBI
Pnt N Lol at Bndwgn Zerg Server[sOLo]
Zergling Hunter [ZILF]

in WvW

Posted by: Irony.5203

Irony.5203

remember … BG is all bandwagon so the choo choo will be leaving … no long term threat here … FoTWeek server… tuesday or wednesday your hearts will be weak and the character loading screen will need a way to cool down the transfer buttons…

ANET please save the server transfer button!!

Zibbzab [sOLo]

The bandwagon train doesn’t go into WvW so no big deal

Irony Torzung – [US] Blackgate
Blackgatewvw.com – Website Administrator
1st Generation War Council Leader

in WvW

Posted by: Jedbacca.6297

Jedbacca.6297

I thought this was a score thread, we should all be able to..
http://youtu.be/pMfV0sVQ_VU

Minister Jed/Jedsus Saves GM of Strike Force[SF]
www.strikeforceguild.com – JQ SINCE 1836!
Guild of United Soviet Quarry www.jadequarry.com

in WvW

Posted by: TheKow.7604

TheKow.7604

this thread sure is moving slow for T1 servers anyone got current score?

Kouto 80 Engineer,Traveling Merchant of the Grove.

in WvW

Posted by: Meshuggah.3704

Meshuggah.3704

Baddies from JQ can only take SMC by using Mesmer portals.

in WvW

Posted by: Exclamatory.8351

Exclamatory.8351

BG just did that to one of our keeps in JQ BL

in WvW

Posted by: Raven Paradox.1860

Raven Paradox.1860

It’s always funny seeing SBI and JQ people complain about us “exploiting” and “using bugs to win” yet I see them doing that all the time. I’m a commander, and was the only commander for awhile in EBG when we took everything back (including SM). I never once Portal bombed or used any render bug and we still wiped your zergs. Granted, you wiped us a few times, but guess what… you were portal bombings.

I say this with respect for the game and the competition. Stop your complaining. Stop your childish trash talk. This goes for Blackgate players too that feel the need to speak like they’re all that.

The fact of the matter is this has been a great battle between these servers, and Blackgate is currently winning because they’ve been the best of the three servers, NOT because we “use cheap tactics and you guys don’t” or however you want to put it. You guys have been “abusing” every bug as well, so the QQ needs to stop. Have respect for your fellow GW2 players. Some of you guys are just taking this too far.

Anyways, current scores are basically BG up 2k on JQ who is up 5k on SBI. It’s still close. BG had a bad night and is still leading, so I’m happy. We had no orbs and nearly anything in EBG and we came back, took SM twice, and collected 2 orbs. Great work Blackgate. It’d be nice if SBI and JQ would kinda fight each other a bit more, but I can understand why they both want to hit us.

in WvW

Posted by: Yama.9376

Yama.9376

whaaaa…..sniff sniff …. whaaaa … we didnt cheat as a server …. whaaa… we are a bandwagon server full of weak hearts … sniff sniff …

TLDR

Zibzab [sOLo]
SBI thug
Guild – Point N Laugh at Bandwagon Scrb

Zibzab SBI
Pnt N Lol at Bndwgn Zerg Server[sOLo]
Zergling Hunter [ZILF]

in WvW

Posted by: Kyiv.9621

Kyiv.9621

Raven, its funny you tell people to stop whining then cry that SBI and JQ are teaming up on BG.

If SBI and JQ were teamed up like that, BG would be in third that is just a fact, orb hacking or not.

in WvW

toffin.5032

This thread is only for points and constructive talk. Please refrain from anything else.

in WvW

Posted by: Meshuggah.3704

Meshuggah.3704

BAM. We went in and took that kitten legitimately. Stop this hack accusation bullkitten and play. You have a whole week,

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Tdawg.8309

Tdawg.8309

SBI Borderlands – 12 golem army (most Omega) just sliced up Garrison.

In before hack accusations.

in WvW

Posted by: kidbs.8920

kidbs.8920

I was talking to some BG players in the LA overflow today and they readily admitted that a number of your players hack. They even went on to name an entire guild that is completely shady and constantly uses exploits.

BG had a lot of good players before they turned into a bandwagon server. Now quite honestly you guys have lost a lot of respect. Wins mean nothing when they are tainted. BG is turning into the Lance Armstrong of WvW.

SoR – Nethernoz (Necro), Zealot of Pain (Guardian), William The Butcher (Ranger)

in WvW

Posted by: zhonnika.1784

zhonnika.1784

So, since all BG is doing is playing Portal Ball 2012, are you admitting that you’re an entire server of baddies?

Kashmara – Elementalist | Reapermara – Necromancer
Jade Quarry
Onslaught [OnS]

in WvW

Posted by: TLSolomon.6083

TLSolomon.6083

“Portal Ball 2012” – best name ever.

in WvW

Posted by: Beastmaster.5071

Beastmaster.5071

Okay this may sound like a troll post, but I dont care. There are two things that I want to give my opinion on:

1) Mesmer portals – this is not a hack. If mesmers have this ability and if ANET is not nerfing it, then why the hell aren’t you complainers using this to your strategic advantage. WvWvW is meant to be a game of creativity, fun and awesome tactics. So stop complaining and come up with creative strategies that does not involve hack.

2) Orb hacks – don’t blame the entire server for one person’s action. If you see someone hacking, then get that person’s details down. Report to ANET using in-game features, which takes 10 seconds to do. Hell even tell others nearby to report that person to bolster the case. But DO NOT accuse the entire server as cheats, frauds or hackers. If the hacker is from a certain guild, report the hacker to the leader of that guild.

Now this topic is meant to be friendly and for score updates. Lets keep it that way.

in WvW

Posted by: Arani.9057

Arani.9057

so lols. when there are holes in the walls and both gates are down you are blaming losing stone mist on portal… not the fact that we broke through 2 doors before a portal hit the floor … keep the doors up to hold SM is the secret.

Aradea [AoS] /\/\ESS/\/\ERR of Jade Quarry (GG SBI)
I’ll show you exactly what a Mesmer can do, SS cost extra.

in WvW

toffin.5032

Evening all,
Reported most of the posts here for not staying on topic. Anything about exploits/hacking was reported. Its not hard to stay on topic and have constructive things to say.

BG 66330 **
JQ 61364
SBI 52334 *

in WvW

Posted by: kidbs.8920

kidbs.8920

Okay this may sound like a troll post, but I dont care. There are two things that I want to give my opinion on:

1) Mesmer portals – this is not a hack. If mesmers have this ability and if ANET is not nerfing it, then why the hell aren’t you complainers using this to your strategic advantage. WvWvW is meant to be a game of creativity, fun and awesome tactics. So stop complaining and come up with creative strategies that does not involve hack.

2) Orb hacks – don’t blame the entire server for one person’s action. If you see someone hacking, then get that person’s details down. Report to ANET using in-game features, which takes 10 seconds to do. Hell even tell others nearby to report that person to bolster the case. But DO NOT accuse the entire server as cheats, frauds or hackers. If the hacker is from a certain guild, report the hacker to the leader of that guild.

Now this topic is meant to be friendly and for score updates. Lets keep it that way.

It’s pretty difficult to report a hacker from another server when you don’t know their name or how to contact the leader of their guild (assuming the leader doesn’t already know and isn’t supporting it). When I refer to hacks I’m not talking about the portal cheese either.

SoR – Nethernoz (Necro), Zealot of Pain (Guardian), William The Butcher (Ranger)

in WvW

Posted by: Moderator.9532

Moderator.9532

Due to the inflammatory tone of this thread, it will be closed. Please keep in mind that if you want to discuss issues on our forums, you have to do it in a constructive way.