EZCheesy.9261

Starting Thread for matchup.

Thief – FUtilez – Seafarer’s Rest

It aint easy, being cheesy…..

26/10 Seafarer's Rest - Riverside [DE] - Kodash [DE]

in WvW

Posted by: EZCheesy.9261

EZCheesy.9261

Well so far noticing a lack of forces for both DE sides, hopefully primetime will be a decent fight tomorrow.

Thief – FUtilez – Seafarer’s Rest

It aint easy, being cheesy…..

in WvW

Posted by: ethier.3417

ethier.3417

Reset day again. Thanks for the fights. Was hoping for a bit more presence from both DE servers though.

Battlereport- http://www.pevepe.net/gw2forum/post/last/m/6083582/viewthread/4698120-271012-reset-day#last

Ethier 80 Necro Callous Philosophy [LaG]

in WvW

Posted by: Grok.6714

Grok.6714

Surprisingly one-sided match up until now…

SFR Forum Warrior Academy

in WvW

Posted by: Lurch.9517

Lurch.9517

Judging by the look of the points tally when I logged in this morning it would appear that Millers Sound DE server may have been flavour server for a few German WvW guilds to be on this week.

Lurch
Gandara

in WvW

Posted by: Haralin.1473

Haralin.1473

good Luck in Bracket 2 SFR

Haralin Engineer
[Skol]

in WvW

Posted by: Epoch.5396

Epoch.5396

noooo dont do this too us.
I think each server wants to have a great fight but not go up again lol

[wasp]Epoch
Desolation

in WvW

Posted by: TuusNex.6381

TuusNex.6381

Judging by the look of the points tally when I logged in this morning it would appear that Millers Sound DE server may have been flavour server for a few German WvW guilds to be on this week.

yup, some more wvw guilds left Riverside and went to Miller this time, instead of Elona

Saidrá / Lady Glaíve / Lívía
Nachtwächter[NOX]
Riverside(DE)

in WvW

Haralin.1473

noooo dont do this too us.
I think each server wants to have a great fight but not go up again lol

Kodash is getting more and more a PvE Server so wait until Millers Sound is up

Haralin Engineer
[Skol]

in WvW

Posted by: Ishamael.9865

Ishamael.9865

Kodash was fun to fight against. Its the shame that Anet cant end that awful free-server-transfer. Its totally ruining WvWvW, but hey.. its more important to keep gems to gold vendors working.

in WvW

Posted by: Red Falcon.8257

Red Falcon.8257

Today’s OSC battle reports.

Attachments:

in WvW

Haralin.1473

you did that all alone with your guild? respect

Haralin Engineer
[Skol]

in WvW

Posted by: Mefk.9167

Mefk.9167

2 German Server vs. 1 EU server. No Comment ;D. Riverside is dead. All ppl change Server ;(.

No Respect for Dead Time camper. Sry in German is dead Time 2:00 hour. And FU, Rise, OSC and so are rly active.

Riverside is chilling in Eternal. All server can holding the Borderland´s. This suck´s. I w8 1 Week an than bye bye Sea.

in WvW

Posted by: Choko.6821

Choko.6821

Germans server are real funny, always play defensive game. Never bother to attack even on 3on1 zerg numbers. Unless it is 5on1 numbers. xD

in WvW

Mefk.9167

yeah thats true. I say 24/7 we must atk. the orb. But no ppl coming. And say We must def the tower and so on.

Its waste of time ;D.

in WvW

Red Falcon.8257

2 German Server vs. 1 EU server. No Comment ;D. Riverside is dead. All ppl change Server ;(.

No Respect for Dead Time camper. Sry in German is dead Time 2:00 hour. And FU, Rise, OSC and so are rly active.

Riverside is chilling in Eternal. All server can holding the Borderland´s. This suck´s. I w8 1 Week an than bye bye Sea.

None of that relates to reality even remotely. Like, not even from double a treb’s range.
OSC fields a hundred of voice coord skilled players and germans have plenty of coordinated guilds (although they are very defensive), nothing is “dead” here.
This afternoon I’ve seen tons of siege from germans and big 50 men armies on their side.

Once again we have 2 servers against us.
Our main problem is we have excellent attack guilds but non-factor guilds players rarely care to defend and upgrade: they chase kills randomly and go after nodes/vistas… meh.
Germany’s main issue is lack of quality troops, due to this issue always need 3-4 times our numbers to give a good fight.

It’s basically attack & skill vs defense & numbers, I’m excited to see the outcome of this.

in WvW

Mefk.9167

@ Red Falcon Thats True. Riverside is very good in Eternal but in Borderland (Riverside) are to many new ppl.

And we have a Raid Ts³ but i dont can maked, when 20 ppl in ts.

Yeah i have rly nice fight´s with us, but idk. I would like play with fun. And Riverside is nothing good in Borderland. Many ppl dont have Fun and change to Eternal.

Riverside was Overhipe Server more not. I hope that was better. And thx for this answer.

in WvW

Red Falcon.8257

I don’t blame people for loving EB more, it’s just a more entertaining map.
Home borderlands are boring.

in WvW

Posted by: Catastrophin.3928

Catastrophin.3928

Yesterday was a very dissapointing start for us on Kodash. Outmanned from the start.
Today at primetime it turned out pretty good, after a week or so full battlefields again.

Managed to grad the Orb and two keeps on Seafarer borderlands. Some nice fights for both keeps.
Hopefully we will be able to hold on to a few points over night, but i doubt it. We just don’t seem to have a night and morning crew.

in WvW

Posted by: Choko.6821

Choko.6821

Kodash put more fight than Riverside atm, maybe because Riverside teamed up with Arbonstone for a SF was a big mistake after all. Afterall French people love to make alliance and then backstab just like AS+SQ against Elona Reach.

in WvW

Posted by: Saviolakos.6473

Saviolakos.6473

Did Riverside and Kodash shake hands and start working vs SFR? It seems so today!! I guess it’s too hard for you to face a medium population server eh?

/discuss.

Silveranna
The Oscure Brotherhood
Seafarer’s Rest

in WvW

Posted by: Imbaloni.1849

Imbaloni.1849

attack the one with the most opening, i.e. the most places to attack, its naturally.

haha just wait for millersound xD (every week 2 places up)

in WvW

Posted by: Nuke Morg.1952

Nuke Morg.1952

I’m just a noob in wvw, but it was strange to me how easy it can get few days ago. Now I’ve fought Kodash. Best fights ever. Full respect for you guys

“Reality is an illusion created by a lack of alcohol.”

in WvW

Posted by: Liliati.6915

Liliati.6915

Dear Riverside enemies, fyi, when you took the Bay at CET 3:40, you were fighting against 7 seafarer rest. Congratulations on taking the bay so FAST! It was an epic capping, maybe the fastest i’ve ever seen! We are really impressed. Please share your tactics or frap it so we can learn from you guys. Oh and can you please drop your guild information so we can join? Best wishes. “Luckas Freyclaw”

(edited by Liliati.6915)

in WvW

Posted by: Gonven.5420

Gonven.5420

Specially google translation for german guys if y don´t understand english:

“Sehr geehrte Riverside Feinde, fyi, wenn Sie die Bay hat am CET 03.40, Sie waren gegen 7 Seeleute Rest kämpfen. Herzlichen Glückwunsch zum unter die Bucht so schnell! Es war eine epische Capping, vielleicht die schnellste, die ich je gesehen habe! Wir sind wirklich beeindruckt. Bitte teilen Sie Ihre Taktik oder FRAP so können wir von euch lernen. Oh, und kannst du bitte lassen Sie Ihre Gilde Informationen, kitten wir beitreten können? Die besten Wünsche.”

(edited by Gonven.5420)

in WvW

Posted by: Empyre.2531

Empyre.2531

Never bother to attack even on 3on1 zerg numbers. Unless it is 5on1 numbers. xD

Same I thought about SFR when we joined Riverside for 3 days last week. But then they blobbed and still lost, hmmm. SFR is just a bag factory like any other server we fought so far, they just have a nightshift which seperates them from the lower ranks.

[RG]

in WvW

Posted by: Emperor.8402

Emperor.8402

Never bother to attack even on 3on1 zerg numbers. Unless it is 5on1 numbers. xD

Same I thought about SFR when we joined Riverside for 3 days last week. But then they blobbed and still lost, hmmm. SFR is just a bag factory like any other server we fought so far, they just have a nightshift which seperates them from the lower ranks.

SFR practically does not have a nightshift. We shine on primetime.

Just FYI.

in WvW

Posted by: Misslol.9741

Misslol.9741

lol@ the nightshift
ah sorry it’s almost morning ….

Attachments:

[NoE] NoEntry

(edited by Misslol.9741)

in WvW

Posted by: jinroh.9217

jinroh.9217

do i get extra points for flame?

right now SR is in the lead with 48k vs RS at 29k vs K at 23k.
RS + 440 K +230 SR + 25.

in WvW

Posted by: yiishing.9057

yiishing.9057

Dear Liliati

you build up that lead on reset night. By taking empty keeps at 5am. As i logged on yesterday highnoon, you had every single keep maxed out – over night, where nobody was there to fight you. But maybe you just forgot that. So here I am, reminding you of that. Complaining about taking empty keeps and towers seems a bit off to me.
Riverside were 30-40 man strong yesterday night. We pulled together and jumped maps in groups, So that we were not spread out with 10 men on all maps, but all in one.

and to get this straight.
Riverside is not teaming up with anyone. We did not team up with Arborstone one bit, and we are not doing so with Kodash. We’re always trying to attack the strongest team on each map to weaken them and benefit from that, as it should be. Nothing else.

Good Old Days [GD] - Disturbed Squad [DISS]
http://de.twitch.tv/yiillusion

(edited by yiishing.9057)

in WvW

Posted by: Shinka.6897

Shinka.6897

He was not complaining about night capping, teaming up, or anything like that, but he was rather talking about lack of skill and tactics that your 30 or more players showed this morning at the Bay against 7 defenders. – it took them AGES to get the objective m8.
And, Bravo (!) You 5-7 Kodash defending the Hills in SFR borderlands against both Riverside and SFR around 6-7 AM CET. – that’s how you do it.

(edited by Shinka.6897)

in WvW

Posted by: Paestan.7516

Paestan.7516

@Shinka, at the beginning of the battle we was 5 ^^ at the end we was 10 and defend the Lord room

Ty to the SFR Guys, who kill the RS Player after they destroy the first door it was a nice good morning for me. I try to Lead the SFR Borderland on Kodash, but we have not enough Player to attack anythink but we are goood defender

I hope, we have a lot of good fights with you all I love it to fight vs SFR ^^ good hunting

PS: We never accept a friendship with RS, before we fight with RS we would like to fight with SFR XD

Sry for my english I understand that, but can’t write it good ^^

Pästan Sturmkralle – Charr – Guardian – 80
Miruqui Sturmkralle – Sylvari – Thief – 80
WvW tactician of ~Kodash~

(edited by Paestan.7516)

in WvW

Posted by: ZainAzhar.5308

ZainAzhar.5308

Post scores please

Mesmer – Churaill
Desolation [EU]

in WvW

Posted by: Darkeh.4539

Darkeh.4539

Whatever way you put it…

“A nightshift” “The Nightshift” SFR DOES NOT have it.

Funny to see the 2 german servers teaming up now ( as expected ) against a medium server….. Have you guys considered maybe making ONE REAL GOOD german server ?

Cuz separate its just LOLLLL

in WvW

Posted by: Thudda.4392

Thudda.4392

i dont think starting to flame help us anyway fighting. How about we keep discussion somehow civil?

[FD] Thudda @ Seafarer’s Rest

in WvW

Posted by: Syn.3459

Syn.3459

For all you haters trying to twist my words…
I said “a” nightshift not “the”. Come to the lower ranked servers and see what no nightshift means.

every single night i’ve been on we’ve had the outmanned buff and i’m talking at about 2-5am gmt

so whichever way you look at it, the sfr nightshift folk, if they excist, are playing against a bigger group of nightshift enemy’s so that’s hardly an excuse you can use

in WvW

Posted by: Ianervan.3415

Ianervan.3415

Just to be fair here (I’m neutral) – SFR does have a nightshift. Whether it’s the biggest in the current matchup or not, I don’t know.

Many SFR people who say SFR has no nightshift live in the days of September. Right now SFR has NA guilds fighting for them once Euros go to sleep, but there are also Euros who stay late in the night. It’s just how the game works; it’s difficult to win just by playing few hours in the evening.

Anyway, all this talk about nightshift etc should really be a thing of the past. Any server who wants to advance will need to have a nice population spread. Talking about nightshift or dayshift is not going to get us anywhere. I would also like that PvDoor is not as rewarding but ANet is to be blamed, not those who have to adapt.

Unemployed people should not receive any social benefits if they are already working in an MMO.

in WvW

Posted by: Paestan.7516

Paestan.7516

Funny to see the 2 german servers teaming up now

I loled, Kodash and Riverside hate each other the last think on this world is too make a Team ^^ Ask RS Player, what they think about Kodash and ask Kodash Player what they think about RS….both flame the other Server hard

Pls stop to say this and ask the SFR Player on your Homeland and They say, Kodash can’t work with RS

Pästan Sturmkralle – Charr – Guardian – 80
Miruqui Sturmkralle – Sylvari – Thief – 80
WvW tactician of ~Kodash~

in WvW

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

Pumpkin hunting started and we are outmanned everywhere. Well defending would be boring anyways.

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

in WvW

Posted by: Shinka.6897

Shinka.6897

ahem… here goes…

Wenn ist das Nunnstück git und Slotermeyer? Ja! Beiherhund das Oder die Flipperwaldt gersput!

in WvW

Posted by: tagnut.8621

tagnut.8621

Outnumbered at every turn by hundreds of kitten germans….

As for not double teaming – thats kittenpoop. All day kodash and river have been hitting sfr and not each other.

in WvW

Posted by: Rake.7169

Rake.7169

impressive skills shown by naps ganging up on players j-puzzling.
kind of fits the overall mind-boggling simple mindedness of quite some wvw-payers debating on these forums (deso-involved nonsense, absurd responses to nighcapping and so on…)

in WvW

tagnut.8621

lol 8am and entire EB capped by river overnight.

So who was it again with the night crew?

in WvW

Posted by: Darkeh.4539

Darkeh.4539

Think SFR is screwed anyw, Thursday and Friday are holiday in Germany correct ?

in WvW

Haralin.1473

only thursday and not in all parts of germany.

Haralin Engineer
[Skol]

in WvW

Posted by: atai.1467

atai.1467

Thursday and Friday is praticcally Holiday in Italy … and OSC is an Italian Guild.

See ya on battlefields you will find me with [OSC] tag

in WvW

tagnut.8621

Yawn perma german zerg everywhere. Very dull.

in WvW

Posted by: Daevara.9038

Daevara.9038

Thar iz german zerg anywhäre?

Seriously though, I had a lot of fun on the weekend, mostly playing SFRs borderland. Kodash met SFR multiple times already and it always was a fun and close fight. And more often than not watching your tactics is a joy.

As we don’t have much of a night coverage I guess in the long run Riverside will win this matchup. The whole weekend they mostly dominated EB while not putting up that much of a fight in the borderlands.

Still, nice meeting you guys again

Lynessa | Daevara
Kodash [DE]

in WvW

Posted by: Lohengrin.8573

Lohengrin.8573

OT
kartoffen!
When I log WvWvW against germans, I always have to bring empty bags to be able to get the free loot.

I wonder know how germans can afford so many players in night and morning…

IT
We have no night coverage and even less morning one. today, at 3p.m. we are outmanned in every map.

[OSC] Lohengrin Fenrir – Norn Warrior
Seafarer’s Rest

in WvW

Posted by: Lohengrin.8573

Lohengrin.8573

RG didn’t return to piken\?

[OSC] Lohengrin Fenrir – Norn Warrior
Seafarer’s Rest