26/10 Seafarer's Rest - Riverside [DE] - Kodash [DE]

in WvW

Posted by: Empyre.2531

Empyre.2531

Yes mate, you can roam in peace again. Current SFR matchup doesn’t look promising enough to make a truip there.

[RG]

in WvW

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

So does this red guard usually win any battles? I just remember that our pug group wiped them just like that inside bay.

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

in WvW

Posted by: atai.1467

atai.1467

Empyre maybe SFR sound you as a Gong during WvW. My 2c turn to do WvW against our NPC during night or morning it’s better

See ya on battlefields you will find me with [OSC] tag

in WvW

Posted by: taro.2568

taro.2568

dafaq? 40 osc in a jumping puzzle? did i miss something?

Taro Threekeys – Charr Pusher – The Oscure [OSC]
Zergatron OSC WvW blog

in WvW

Posted by: Choko.6821

Choko.6821

RG = trash and need l2p true story. Wait they played Warhammer? xD

in WvW

Posted by: Hariro.7298

Hariro.7298

We farmed them actually.

Red Guard

in WvW

Posted by: CC Dalmarus.8397

CC Dalmarus.8397

Community Coordinator

Hi folks.

In the interest of allowing the worlds to have a place to discuss their matches, we’re going to re-open this thread one last time.

Let me be perfectly clear here first though – we have taken the time to clean this thread up, and trust me, there was a lot to be cleaned out.

These threads are for discussing WvWvW calmly, constructively, and without personal attacks. If you can’t show good sportsmanship, refrain from calling players or guilds out on what you perceive to be cheats or unjust actions, and be polite, this thread is not for you.

I have re-opened this thread, but note that it comes with a caveat… players ignoring the Code of Conduct will not be given a free or lenient path. If you see someone breaking the rules, report the post (click the little black flag in the bottom right-hand corner of the offending post). Do not be the person that violates the rules by responding in kind.

With that, this thread is now open – remember to play fair and play nice. Failure to do so will result in the permanent closure of this thread.

Thanks!

in WvW

Posted by: cubed.2853

cubed.2853

it was written…

in WvW

Posted by: Cyril.1486

Cyril.1486

So may i ask what is this great guild your in exactly ? Cause the only guild that caused us any sort of threat and we had to get focus mode on for was OSC.

I do at least have some respect for OSC for turning commander off and having a go at us on there own at Astralhome Supply camp.

(edited by Cyril.1486)

in WvW

Posted by: Webley.1295

Webley.1295

The good….. This is a great matchup. Nice and close. Riverside should take the lead with consistency. No one is getting stomped at spawn. SFR can actually do something about this, but as a whole, When SFR hits off peak (Aussie Time) there is very unorganized play by SFR and I prefer to just go solo stomping

The Bad, SFR is still dwindiling on numbers when it matters. When all servers are fully focused and primed, SFR has the smaller numbers. The numbers also show our consistency can not keep up with Riverside. They have more, but not much more.

Defence and attack is just not as coordinated as the other servers when I play (Aussie Time after work 6pm-11pm which is strange for Germany to be very active at these times)

The More Good. When SFR gets 3 orbs its like easy mode, cus we are so used to fighting for weeks on end without and being out manned.

Its clear (being an aussie player) that these German servers are either filled with nocturnal players, or they are coming from elsewhere looking at coordination and numbers on certain BG’s at this time of night. But fair game.

So far a very close matchup. If SFR come second it was because we were to laid back. Our tactics are very basic at best during Aussie Time (6pm-11pm Sydney)

SFR is made up of many small guilds, and 1 or 2 large ones. Servers with more big guilds will do better which is were we are lacking at the time I play

in WvW

Posted by: EZCheesy.9261

EZCheesy.9261

Really enjoying this weeks fighting, All servers putting up a good fight. No side being an easy walk over makes WvWvW so much more enjoyable.

Thief – FUtilez – Seafarer’s Rest

It aint easy, being cheesy…..

in WvW

Posted by: Sahel.6480

Sahel.6480

This evening we have got some nice fight on SFR Borderland, like the one for the garrison when we and Riverside where attacking from both side to take it from Kodash (if i remember well who was attacking beside us XD ) and we got some nice fights in the lake too…

was really fun run around with my golem and look at every enemy that was only focusing me and not the rest of my guild and alliance XD

We where doing really nice, and both Riverside and Kodash put on some really nice fight.. till the kitten lag got us around 23.50 italian time, and a lot of us had to leave the fight coze we where unable to get in Borderland again…

Well i hope to see some other nice fight on the future, and thx all for the fun, friends and enemy alike.

Raelynn Tylneine – Norn Ranger of Dragonlegacy (SFR)

in WvW

Posted by: yiishing.9057

yiishing.9057

Good fights all around, we are all having a blast on Riverside. Easily the best matchup we had for weeks. In my opinion the three sides are equal during EU primetime and everyone is fully committed. It’s not over and I hope it will stay like this until friday.

keep it up, play fair, and go out there fighting.

Good Old Days [GD] - Disturbed Squad [DISS]
http://de.twitch.tv/yiillusion

in WvW

Posted by: Lohengrin.8573

Lohengrin.8573

at least you left us a free, full upgraded and full of supplies SM

[OSC] Lohengrin Fenrir – Norn Warrior
Seafarer’s Rest

in WvW

Posted by: Misslol.9741

Misslol.9741

i think RG are one of the best Guilds in WvWvW they have numbers and skill and they know how to use both of them…and to be honest we should learn from them and MOS cause i’ve seen them farm some SFR players like mobs…though i think SFR players are someway above the medium

[NoE] NoEntry

in WvW

Posted by: Paestan.7516

Paestan.7516

You know about “irony”?

Read the rest oft the forum, RS say SFR and Kodash work together and nexusneo make a joke not more.

I hate my RL, because I can’t play GW2 cry I can seldom log in for 1 or 2 hours….but SFR is my loviest enemy ;( I would like to fight vs you all I hear a lot of nice fights from my mates and many praise to SFR

I wish you all nice fights and good hunting, 4 days left

sry for my bad english

Pästan Sturmkralle – Charr – Guardian – 80
Miruqui Sturmkralle – Sylvari – Thief – 80
WvW tactician of ~Kodash~

in WvW

Posted by: tagnut.8621

tagnut.8621

Sadly wvwvw is unplayable as SFR during the day as there are just hordes of clueless germans zerging round, ignoring each other, and trying to find an SFR target to hit.

Pathetic really.

in WvW

Posted by: Catastrophin.3928

Catastrophin.3928

What is pathetic about that?
I’m really starting to enjoy how everyone thinks we on Kodash have alliances with the other server.
Some players on Riverside think we only attack them and you seem to think we only attack you.
Simple fact ist that the target you choose is the weakest at the moment. During the day probably SFR due to low numbers. At Primetime you are in my eyes stronger than Riverside so we might focus more on them. And i seriously doubt that you do it any different…

in WvW

tagnut.8621

Come primetime we hit both of you hard – whilst we regularly are fending of zergs from kodash and river attacking points at the same time….

two things make us laugh though.

Kodashs ridiculous ‘sit in pangloss and build 20 pieces of siege’ for an hour at a time – we usually have 5 or 6 people outside pinning them in. Funniest thing ever – and they keep doing it effectively taking 20+ out of the game for hours on end!

And rivers ‘sit in Sm and build so much siege we reach max and then hope someone comes near enough to hit’.

in WvW

Posted by: Darkeh.4539

Darkeh.4539

Its pretty obvious you both target SFR alot more then each other.

in WvW

Posted by: Syn.3459

Syn.3459

maybe because they were winning? and if you didn’t know already, targeting the winning team, funnily enough, makes them not gain as many points!

in WvW

Darkeh.4539

Reason doesn’t matter…. and isn’t the issue.
They are denying it, while a blind man can see its true.

And i doubt it matters whether SFR is winning or not this is the second time we against these 2 servers and its been the same both times really.

It isn’t strange either i mean 2 DE servers and 1 UK server who would u hit if you where on one of the DE servers ?

imo it makes the battles more interesting sometimes annoying yes, but it still feels awesome when we as a medium server are able to fight of 2 heavy servers, gives a certain sense of satisfaction regardless if we behind or ahead, atm still ahead i think but not for long. Its really hard to fight of superior numbers if you get attacked from several directions and outnumbered on each and every front, our outmanned buff doesn’t go away until like 20:00 / 21:00 and even after that time it still pops back so now and then.

in WvW

Posted by: Catastrophin.3928

Catastrophin.3928

You should really read the german forum, funny how there riverside complains about us having an alliance with you. But those discussions are so pointless.

And if i had a choice i would hit the other german servers, because on Kodash the respect for SFR is really hight, especially osc. On the other side after the first encounter a few weeks ago with riverside we don’t like them so much:)

After last weeks encounter i really enjoy this match, its pretty even, exactly what we needed after last weeks night capping dissapointment:(

in WvW

Syn.3459

next week when we’re up against 1 french server do you really think they’re all going to be saying that we’re teaming up against them just because we’re both an english server?

your theory’s are beyond pathetic, they are going for the STRONGEST/winning opponent, they aren’t “teaming up”, they’re just going for the winner/weakest at the time and at night times it’s us, they aren’t going to fight each other when our towers are FREE to cap without any fight meaning effortless points

EVERY week when we’re up against 2 germans/french servers the chat is always filled with “they’re teaming up!” or better yet people come on the forums to complain about this ridiculous nonsense

and you’ve even said it your self that we’re outnumbered, so i’ll give you a rhetorical question;

who are you going to attack? the team who has more enemy’s and people defending their structures or the team who’s outnumbered and probably has 0-2 people defending?

please don’t take it personal, i just get frustrated that people assume that because they speak the same language that they’re teaming up when that’s far beyond the reality of it

(edited by Syn.3459)

in WvW

Posted by: Skunt.5076

Skunt.5076

next week when we’re up against 1 french server do you really think they’re all going to be saying that we’re teaming up against them just because we’re both an english server?

Spank frogz 2gether? DEAL!:P

[FU]Fluffy the Pusycat.
SFR community site: http://www.pevepe.net/

in WvW

Posted by: Haralin.1473

Haralin.1473

to confuse all i say riverside is teaming up with SFR !!!111oneone

Haralin Engineer
[Skol]

in WvW

taro.2568

kitty-kittens please, this is one of the best matchup atm. three server with close points, not the common 1 powerhouse vs 2 poor. we’re really happy vs riverside, a new enemy, and kodash, one of the server we fight more often
i dont care about forum trashtalk, we’re having good fights and this match will be closed friday evening, not monday like most of other tiers. cheers crukken

Zergatron OSC WvW blog

in WvW

tagnut.8621

Its amazing sfr is holding its own against this riverdash server – something like 4 to 1 odds….

(And yes im sure youll tell me you havent been doubleteaming all day – im sure youve been accidentally not attacking each other and coordinated doublestrikes on sfr. germans – such a bunch of sillies….)

in WvW

Darkeh.4539

So they are going for the Strongest Winning Weakest Winning server…..
Excuse if i just ignore your posts from here on nothing personal, but you know what they say never argue with * as they drag you down to there level and then beat u with experience.

Judging from your post you play on SFR to…. please do us all 1 favor…. never buy a commander book.

Thanks.

in WvW

Posted by: Epoch.5396

Epoch.5396

I actually saw a 5 man Kodash team run to the outside of the riverside hills keep that SFr were attacking. They killed the Cat and 3 SFR then ran from the riverside guys.

I dont think its helping the other team i think its clever tactics keeping SFR points down so they can catch up. It just accidently helps Riverside in the process.

Good on you Kodash. I think its awesome and im SFR

[wasp]Epoch
Desolation

in WvW

Syn.3459

So they are going for the Strongest Winning Weakest Winning server…..
Excuse if i just ignore your posts from here on nothing personal, but you know what they say never argue with * as they drag you down to there level and then beat u with experience.

Judging from your post you play on SFR to…. please do us all 1 favor…. never buy a commander book.

Thanks.

you’re clueless, if you actually read my post you might understand that in prime time we can fight but in nights they cap everything that we own – hence; going after the winning team(us) and going after the weakest team (us at night) it might be too dificult for you to fathom though but it’s ok if you don’t understand

i’ve got to commend you though for actually taking it personally though, next time take your time to create your next useless post but i doubt that’s going to happen

(edited by Syn.3459)

in WvW

Posted by: Dedo Pop.5084

Dedo Pop.5084

It’s so nice that there isn’t a map cross server chat option in W3… that way we can enjoy the fighting and just ignore the constant QQ (which unfortunately seams that mostly comes from our forum warriors)…
I’m really enjoying fighting you Germans

A one-eyed Pirate on leave in Seafarer’s Rest.

in WvW

tagnut.8621

So on the not doubleteaming realms there are curently 40-50 riverside mindless drones and 12-15 kodash deliberately not attacking each other v 10 sfr.

Yes i counted.

in WvW

Lohengrin.8573

Both german’s servers are allied. fact.

5 minutes ago, defending Riverside Borderland’s bay, happned a weird thing:
we wiped a Riverside zerg (we were 20, they 50, more or less) at the inner gate, and as soon as we finished to collect our medals, Kodash’s zerg came too…coincidence?

Seafarer’s Rest

in WvW

Posted by: Jerat.6732

Jerat.6732

:D
You realize that bay on riverside map is the closest keep to the kodash spawn? Next you say they are teaming up because both attack the keep with the orb at the same time. They just wanted their nearest keep back and tried to exploit the situation that riverside attacked there. Server “alliances” are just that 90% of the time: A server tries to use a certain situation for his own advantage. To attack an enemy’s keep right after an attack from the third server is just clever tactic, because the keep owner is already weakened.

Guild: Nástrandir [Nas]
Server: Seafarer’s Rest

in WvW

Posted by: Thyophelis.8035

Thyophelis.8035

Quote:
Both german’s servers are allied. fact.

5 minutes ago, defending Riverside Borderland’s bay, happned a weird thing:
we wiped a Riverside zerg (we were 20, they 50, more or less) at the inner gate, and as soon as we finished to collect our medals, Kodash’s zerg came too…coincidence?
Seafarer’s Rest

Wow I have to say, this is the saddest post ever. I have to say OSC is the most coordinated guild i have seen so far in our match ups and i have huge admiration for them. If they weren t italian i would have even consideret to inquiere if you re still recruiting.

On our borders (Kodash), we get double teamed from both oposing Servers the whole evening. Is there any accusation about alliances from our side? It s just how the Borderlands are desgigned. It s allways easyer to attack an oponnent who is defending another Keep.
The biggest (actualy 90% of the wvw Guilds) alliance on Kodash attacks both servers, there s no alliance and no reason to search any excuses. Fact!

This suspicions of alliances are generated in small minds. That one would come from a guild that has shown so much skill and dominance makes me sad.

I suggest you edit your post to not stain the dignity of your guild.
kind regards
an impressed enemy

Aurona- fugly white bark sylvarie ele
MS-Mondsucht, pure small scale forever !
Kodash-we thrife on outmanned

(edited by Thyophelis.8035)

in WvW

Posted by: murtas.2417

murtas.2417

Riverside and Kodash may not be alliead, but its pretty clear by now that, they avoid each other 90% of time.

I understanded that at the weekend, since we were ahead that they would focus us.
This early morning Riverside surpassed us and it is pretty clear that they avoid each other in off-hours.
Riverside zerged EB with 0 Kodash present so the outmanned SFR got wiped until 12 CET.
Kodash BL, was all blue while 0 Riverside to contest it.

If they really wanted to trade blows, Kodash would join the EB brawl, while Riverside would contest “their” side at Kodash BL.
They don’t do it until they probably have all queues in other maps so they have no choice, but to contest each other now and then.

in WvW

taro.2568

i dont like to say “they are allied”, who cares! i’ve read this accusation since daoc. “midgard fight only albion!”, “hib and alb are ally against us!” cmon! we had a blast this evening defending garrison/bay from kodash/riverside, but its obvious all keeps were ours :P

ot (enemy dont read, you cannot see our colors :P)
after the first pink event (http://youtu.be/R_zQ9a6Q1n0 gangnam style), tomorrow we’ll do an halloween event, Avengers themed:
Iron Man: red-yellow
Cpt America: white, blue, red
Hulk: green with blue pants
Thor: norn with hammer and grey chainmail
Black widow: redhead. hot.

21-23.30pm cet time, map undecided yet

Zergatron OSC WvW blog

in WvW

Posted by: Webley.1295

Webley.1295

I was at the last Red point on all of the 4 maps near our spawn when Kodash and Riverside showed to take it from all of us.

I logged out at that point. Riverside are giving Kodash space and both are wanting to take us down as we had a good start. Defo team tagging here, weather its intentional or not

Riverside and Kodash pretty much split the map 50/50

in WvW

Lohengrin.8573

I still prefer this [OSC] video, than the gangnam style one

Seafarer’s Rest

in WvW

Posted by: Cyril.1486

Cyril.1486

If you like that one Lohengrin check this one out !
I guarantee you will like this one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFfsYGEpD0E&feature=plcp
Love you.

(edited by Cyril.1486)

in WvW

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

Haha we have +5. I just don’t understand how we can still be second place when germans cap whole map every night.

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

in WvW

Posted by: Thudda.4392

Thudda.4392

There were some good fights yesterday at sfr bl. huge siege at bay made by riverside and kodash trebbing garrison from cliffside. sadly bay fell after long hard fights.

[FD] Thudda @ Seafarer’s Rest

in WvW

Posted by: Haralin.1473

Haralin.1473

@ junkpile has kodash the whole map? If not now you know why you are 2nd

Haralin Engineer
[Skol]

in WvW

Posted by: Jude Oscure.4082

Jude Oscure.4082

Personally I don’t have the feeling of the 2 Germans team are playing VS us, but I only play in Prime time.

I quite enjoy this match.

Fast message for RG, you are really a good guild, I have a lot of respect for you guys.
Hope to find you soon on battlefiled, and maybe why not on the same side

Guild Master of The Oscure Brotherhood [OSC]

in WvW

Posted by: Leeach.3547

Leeach.3547

It would be logical to intensify the attacks on the winning server. That combined with our relatively low server population will make this week’s fight a hard one. I personally love it bring them all to the slaughter.

Seafarer’s – Nierae [Para]

in WvW

Posted by: Paestan.7516

Paestan.7516

Ty @Frozen Dawn for the good fight at Shadaran-Hills (Riverside Borderland) 4 hours ago you hold the lordroom good need more like this ^.^

Pästan Sturmkralle – Charr – Guardian – 80
Miruqui Sturmkralle – Sylvari – Thief – 80
WvW tactician of ~Kodash~

in WvW

Posted by: GSTim.8094

GSTim.8094

I don’t care are they teamed up or not. I just kill both and get my sweeeeeeet badges =D

in WvW

Posted by: Snort.3698

Snort.3698

Whats the score at the moment?

Snorth Tufmudda – The UnNamed _ThUn.
Project Blacktide 24/7 http://tinyurl.com/a3unn9b

in WvW

Posted by: Feindsender.1043

Feindsender.1043

Dressed in black uniforms so fine